PDA

View Full Version : Hello fellow Pokemon masters!

therealpokemonmaster
14th January 2006, 03:42 PM
Hi everyone, i am Jar, a True Pokemon Master. I love Pokemon, and everything about pokemon, i am 23 years old and going on 24. My girlfriend and I have a child we call Pikachu, and we filmed him in his natural surroundings, he is so cute! Give it up for my little Pokemon Master Charles Pikachu Kingston.
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/videos/pokemon-master.html

Greyfox
14th January 2006, 04:17 PM
Dot-dot-dot...

[b][i][font=Palatino Linotype]-Grey

phaedrus
14th January 2006, 08:27 PM
this is oddly remniscent of the one guy, bjorn or whatshisface...

but if you are not some really lame gimmick, which it really seems like it, you probably aren't very welcome, at least to some people.

but this probably is some lameshit gimmick.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
15th January 2006, 01:46 AM
Welcome to the Pokémasters, therealpokemonmaster. This is a place where you have to avoid SPAM. Stupid Pointless Annoying Messages.

But what the hack are you guys talking about? I bet he does not even have autism!

And björn is the Swedish word for bear!!

MeLoVeGhOsTs
15th January 2006, 10:33 AM
The guy in the video looks 9/10 years old, so how old were you when you got your son? 15? *raises eyebrow*

therealpokemonmaster
15th January 2006, 09:00 PM
I was 16 when I he was born. I've made some bad decisions in life. I was once addicted to herione and constantly smoking crack-cocaine. And it was Pokemon's magic that helped me turn my life around. I feel i need to spread this to my children so i may hope they do not bad decisions like me, its unfair how some people would treat a new member on this forum, I thought this was a friendly place where we can discuss pokemon but some people don't want new people around...

Dark-San
15th January 2006, 10:51 PM
[b][size=3] Your story certainly sounds dramatic. Another reason why some members of the board actually doubt you. And this is perhaps the first case in the world whereby someone actually proclaims that pokemon can change life.

Yes, pokemon can be addictive, entertaining but never heard of it being so revealing to the point where it can influences ones life. My point to put across is simple.

If you are here to stay in the board, make friends and discuss stuffs. You are certainly welcome. And I would apologises on behalf for the members who had insulted you earlier.

Otherwise if you are here to spam or so call invade Pokemasters. You are gone, dead and will probably never be heard of again after earning a one way ticket to banland.

Magmar
16th January 2006, 12:07 AM
Don't tell me you buy this story.

Zak
16th January 2006, 01:21 AM
We're not all idiots here, the fact that it's something on ebaumsworld has gimmick written all over it. I've seen that video.

Crazy
16th January 2006, 04:32 PM
Gimmick or not, hello. Just avoid pissing off people(which it appears you have already done) and you'll be fine.

Chieng Vui Leng
17th January 2006, 04:58 AM
Fancy calling a child Pikachu...

therealpokemonmaster
18th January 2006, 01:03 PM
I guess my family will never gain acceptance anywhere.
And whoever calls my video a gimmick can just shove it. I have submitted this to many places and they have chosen to host it! I don't know how to do that any other way.
Thanks for nothing.
yours truely,
the REAL pokemon master
(the rest of you are obviously phonies)

Lady Vulpix
18th January 2006, 01:41 PM
Note to therealpokemonmaster
Since you're obviously posting to annoy people and cause trouble, consider yourself warned. Keep that up and you'll be banned quite soon.

Chieng Vui Leng
19th January 2006, 05:35 AM
I agree with Lady Vulpix.

SoulflameNinetales
23rd January 2006, 05:03 AM
Hmmm...i second Lady Vulpix there...but personally for now i'm giving him the benefit of the doubt, thought it just seems to be a little unreal.

But anyway, welcome to TPM, therealpokemonmaster. feel free to talk about things here. But i'll think you make sure if for any reason what you have been saying is not true that you at least start to. Just a friendly warning, because i really do not like bad things happening.

PancaKe
23rd January 2006, 06:24 AM
Fancy calling a child Pikachu...

xD
lmao
best call ever.

AntiAsh Superstar
24th January 2006, 05:47 AM
Personally I think silly middle names should only be obtained by official name change when the person is old enough to make their own decisions (says the person whose middle name is 'Milliardo' by his own choice). Tho then again, given Soo's insistance that she actually is an Espeon I daresay *she'd* want to name any kids we had Eevee. XD

I seriously loved the line that went 'we filmed him in his natural surroundings' tho. :)

Heald
24th January 2006, 09:17 AM
My middle name is MacDuff and I love it. I wouldn't change it for the world.

Greyfox
24th January 2006, 12:29 PM
My parents lazily gave me a letter for a middle name...

[b][i][font=Palatino Linotype]-Grey

PancaKe
24th January 2006, 08:26 PM
lmao
i know of some guy named john who wants to officially change his name to Jo3hn (John with a silent three).,

oh and when my friend is old enough, she's having her name changed to Awesome. And seeing her last name is her nickname anyway, she'll be able to go "i'm awesome wilma" xD imagine walking up to someone going "hi, i'm awesome, how are you doing?"

xD

Mikachu Yukitatsu
25th January 2006, 09:27 AM
[b][size=3] Your story certainly sounds dramatic. Another reason why some members of the board actually doubt you. And this is perhaps the first case in the world whereby someone actually proclaims that pokemon can change life.

Yes, pokemon can be addictive, entertaining but never heard of it being so revealing to the point where it can influences ones life. My point to put across is simple.

I actually planned a suicide when I was 14 years old. I was about to jump from a window but then I remembered that Pokémon is on TV next Saturday and didn't. Heh heh.

Magmar
25th January 2006, 01:49 PM
My middle name is Lincoln. It's... unusual. I hope I'm the only "Barry Lincoln" out there.

Zak
26th January 2006, 10:40 AM
I actually planned a suicide when I was 14 years old. I was about to jump from a window but then I remembered that Pokémon is on TV next Saturday and didn't. Heh heh.

Sigged.

Magmar
27th January 2006, 02:40 PM
http://www.youtube.com/w/Pokemon-Theme-Music-Video?v=XPqkkFDDcWI&feature=Favorites&page=1&t=t&f=b

Now THAT is funny shit. {It's kinda the same thing as the other video, but funnier.}

Mikachu Yukitatsu
28th January 2006, 12:58 AM
Sigged.

Now I'm flattered.

If I had done that one, I would have never find the PokéMasters.

PancaKe
28th January 2006, 01:20 AM

um.
your not serious are you?

woz
29th January 2006, 02:01 PM
so how about them pokemon guys

firepokemon
31st January 2006, 06:08 PM
How completely delightful. Suicide, heroine addiction and calling a child Pikachu. Now if only Lady_Vulpix would choke it and someone hack into the forums. Then it'd almost be 2000 again.

Magmar
31st January 2006, 10:14 PM
I remember TPM getting hacked way back when, the spam files everywhere, and me getting bitched out for being the only mod doing something about it.

Edit: Why so hostile to L_V all the time? I think she's a fair person, pretty nice to me all the time at least.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
1st February 2006, 09:36 AM
Suicide, heroine addiction and calling a child Pikachu.

Cool my post was noticed by one of the first members of TPM.

firepokemon
1st February 2006, 04:01 PM
I remember TPM getting hacked way back when, the spam files everywhere, and me getting bitched out for being the only mod doing something about it.

Edit: Why so hostile to L_V all the time? I think she's a fair person, pretty nice to me all the time at least.

I just don't like her.

Magmar
1st February 2006, 06:32 PM
Cool my post was noticed by one of the first members of TPM.

I registered on the first day, buddy. ;)

Lady Vulpix
8th February 2006, 05:14 AM
Technically, I didn't become a mod until late 2002. It was at that time, firepokemon, that you were spoken of as the most hated TPMer. I had nothing to do with that. While I can't say I like you either, I'm not going to make any differences between you and any other members when it comes to doing my job.

What's the purpose of this topic anyway? It started out as a mock introductory topic, but now it's hard to tell if it's about anything anymore.

Alucard
8th February 2006, 11:37 AM
I just don't like her.

That's not really a reason to stab at her when you feel like it ;/

The guy who started the topic is an assclown who gave his child a retarded name. I smell bullshit in the air though.