View Full Version : :: Okay I send that Pics for my first real post::

Scuba.Diving
11th March 2003, 10:46 PM
http://www.nitakinan.net/lmm/fans/wind.jpg

It's that ok :confused:

Can I made that kind of post? :(

Scuba.Diving
11th March 2003, 10:53 PM
Oh! Yes I forgot to tell... I made it with a MAC G4... It's possible if you have some pentium the colors are darken... So tell me if that okay?

Meowth_Kitten
12th March 2003, 03:59 PM
Okay, first thing I want to say is we have an edit button. You can edit your posts and add something into it rather than making a whole new post. I'll let this one slide since you're new here and everything and seem to be having one heck of a lot of trouble here... Um, your picture is nice. Did you draw it yourself or did you just find that picture on the web somewhere? If you drew it, its excellent. I really like the style. Though, if you didn't draw this, I'd rather you not post anything else like it because its not your original work and its stealing. Great work otherwise! *thumbs up*

Scuba.Diving
12th March 2003, 08:31 PM
:)
Thanks for the compliment, yes it's my own drawing... I do some more at my art gallery and flash animation too (on my site)... Since 2000 I do some more progress... (that not ADS it's a answer). ;o

I don't like to use others artworks for my own credit... It's my drawing, I made it with Ink Pencil, scan it, and color it on photoshop... :mad:

I would like to post some flash anime, but It's dosen't working with no HTML coding to insert it... My site use frames, and I can't allow visitors to use only a page with the Flash (anyway the flash anime playing on a Pop-Up window)...

Oh yeah! I see, I can edit my post (can not delete it too?). But that an other thing, not the same tence, I need to put all what I wrote in only one tence?

Like this reply... I need to edit that in my first post? :confused:

Mikachu Yukitatsu
12th March 2003, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by Scuba.Diving
Oh yeah! I see, I can edit my post (can not delete it too?). But that an other thing, not the same tence, I need to put all what I wrote in only one tence?

Like this reply... I need to edit that in my first post? :confused:

No, no! We just do not like double posting here in the PokéMasters. As soon as someone else has replied to the same thread after your last post in it, a new post by you will be just fine, I think.

Anyways, very beautiful picture. Now that is why I have always liked Misty. Elle est trčs belle. She is so beautiful.

Scuba.Diving
13th March 2003, 09:35 AM
:wave: :rolleyes:
Thank you very much! I like tomboy girls like Misty, she's so natural and realistic... Sakura Kasugano (from Street Figther), Fujio Himejima (from Strawberry Eggs), Kay (the little terrorist from Akira), Rally Vincent (from Gunsmith Cat), and... (whoâ! some beautifiul tomboys girls in animes and mangas).

So, if it's okay I post more of that kind of drawing very soon...

So, I trying to put anime flash, but I can't post it on the forum... It's don't work... I don't have choice to put an external URL at a page from my site where I put the HTML piece for frash player... But I have to much of troubles since I registred to Pokemasters forums, I don't post any URL anymore...

Sorry for animation I don't post any animation here (if I don't fund an a solution) but only pictures and drawings... :(