PDA

View Full Version : [Game] Axis Mundi (Round 2)

Plantae
18th January 2006, 06:34 PM
Welcome again, to all!

The rules, and the prescribed required reading of this game, can be found here: http://www.freewebs.com/plantae0/axismundi.htm

General Rules
1. Do not excessively spam in this topic, some off topic discussion is prohibited but no flaming or offensive material please. Any player that does so will receive dooms from me appropriate to the damage caused.
2. Dead people should keep their comments in this thread at a minimum.
3. Players are encouraged to make accusations in the thread and tell their suspicions. There is much strategy involved in this game, if you do it correctly.
4. No player should post the contents of a private message in game or they will die instantly.
5. All votes should be posted in bold, so refrain from posting any other text as such.
6. Do not edit your posts, the only exception being the host.

And here, we have the cast of this round:

Alive
Dark-San

Dead
Emotional Faun Chiko-sai - High Elder
Green Lanturn - Elder
Chris Watarimono - Elder
Kris - Elder
Sesshomaru - Elder
Tainted - Shifter (Wolf)
Magmar - Shifter (Serpent) and Vigilante
Weasel Overlord - Oracle
Zcade0 - Shifter (Elk)
Vulpix.ck87 - Guardian Spirit
Yero Thropp - Shifter (Bear)

Roles Alive
Shaman

=

[color=#bdb76b]Dawn

"The spirits are restless!" The High Elder's voice seemed boundless, grounded and amplified by that of Gaea, nature mother. He scanned his surrounding elders, and the other respected village members. His eyes watched them ferociously, for any quiver, for any movement that might indicate their nature that was free from her will.

"We will show them their place, that they are to be trees if they are trees! Wolves must be wolves! There is no tame in nature, and wild is abound, but Gaea does not like those that try to break free of the natural order!"

"Hail!" It was the unanimous cry of a united village. But, it was not less than subtle that a few yelled a little more meekly than their comrades.

As the dawn broke across the hills, and over the treetops, it did its best to penetrate the canopy. However, it seemed that only darkness could reside on the forest floor. Here, where the animal spirits truly communed, watching and waiting, and seeking their chance for freedom. There was no one to trust when anyone could be anyone. Wolf or man? Shifter.

"To whatever end," was the unspoken cry of the shaman's people. They would search, but could they eradicate the beast most in its element in the wild?

End

The current date/time is: HUMAN VICTORY.

And so it begins...

Plantae
18th January 2006, 06:53 PM
I am just to remind you that the first Dawn is twenty-four hours.

You may notice that there are thirteen roles and twelve players. Why may you ask? The answer: one of you is a double agent, possessing two roles. Who could it be?

Green Lanturn
18th January 2006, 07:08 PM
Intriguing!

A double agent amongst us.

Well, lets hope this is a bit more active.

I choose not to vote.

~GL

Chris Watarimono
18th January 2006, 07:38 PM
I totally agree Lanturn. This game needs activity and lots of it. Let's make this a great show! :cool2:

No vote here either, as I see no point in arbitrarily pointing fingers this early in the game.

-Chris R.

Magmar
18th January 2006, 07:43 PM
I as well am going to refrain from voting the first round. It's good to see we've already had replies, too. It isn't as fun when you have 12 players and 5 people actively posting.

Emotional Faun Chiko-sai
19th January 2006, 01:02 AM
To increase the chance of my dying quickly and enhance the image of myself as someone who likes to be childish and vote [active] people randomly *COUGHCOUGHCOUGH*, I vote

Green Lanturn

Weasel Overlord
19th January 2006, 03:20 AM
I'm going to withhold my vote also. Or at least, wait until the next dawn! *grins evilly* We shall see...

Dark-San
19th January 2006, 06:07 AM
[b][size=3] Good for the time change. At least this allows us for those who lives in the other side of the world to respond to the game.

Plante, it seems like your site is down. Could you look into the problem? Thanks.

As for my first vote, I will go with Green Lanturn.

Yero Thropp
19th January 2006, 01:25 PM
o.O Arbitrary votes, huh? I made that mistake once before; this time I plan on giving our Oracle a chance to get some questions answered.

No vote.

Green Lanturn
19th January 2006, 01:32 PM
Curse you all! A big mistake you will make voting me off(not like you can without 2 more votes anyway,lol)

Oh well, still choosing not to vote.

~GL

Zcade0
19th January 2006, 04:31 PM
Green Lanturn jumpin on the bandwagon... (song or something me thinks)

Plantae
20th January 2006, 03:49 AM
The dawn has ended, and votes are insufficient. No dooms for Dawn One (as last game), and no lynching either.

The dusk begins and will last, like the dawn, a full twenty-four hours.

Plantae
21st January 2006, 12:10 AM
I apologize to end slightly early.

Dead
Green Lanturn - Elder

Begin Dawn II.

Yero Thropp
21st January 2006, 12:52 AM

That was actually a pretty bad pick for the Shifters. If my reasoning is right, then this should work.

All right, here's a guess: Emotional Faun Chiko-sai

Reason: The Shifter's know who they are, right? Let's suppose Chiko-sai is a Shifter, and Green Lanturn was a Shifter. Would Chiko point a finger at Green Lanturn first round? Absolutely not, Chiko would either pick a non-shifter or not vote at all.

FACT: Green Lanturn was not a Shifter.

Which leaves us one of two options:
1) Chiko isn't a Shifter, and was just guessing for the hell of it.
2) Chiko IS a Shifter, and knew that Lanturn wasn't. So, Chiko was trying to eliminate an Elder or whatever Lanturn was during Dawn I, giving the Shifters an advantage.

Yes, yes, it's VERY possible that #1 is true >.< I'll kick myself later if I'm wrong. But at least I have a little bit of evidence against someone. If anyone else had been sacked, this theory would be wrong, since we wouldn't know whether or not Lanturn was a Shifter or not. But, since we do...

...my vote goes to Emotional Faun Chiko-sai.

((btw, Chiko-sai; are you a guy or a girl?))

Dark-San
21st January 2006, 02:47 AM
[b][size=3] Guess we jumped onto the wrong band wagon for our random pick Zcade0...

However that doesn't means that we should back out and stop our day voting. I will vote for Emotional Faun Chiko-sai this time round.

Weasel Overlord
21st January 2006, 08:49 AM
Okay, once again, you, Yero, are working entirely on logic. There is absolutely no proof that Emo-sai is a shifter, (she's a girl, for the record) you say that Green Lanturn being killed and an elder is proof, but I really don't see how that can be. Most people wait on the first day for more evidence, but instead some people set off the vote and most of the others just went right ahead and jumped on the so-called bandwagon.

And it bemuses me as to why everyone still persists on leaping on the proverbial bandwagon, when you've all sucessfully killed our Elder. Why not make an informed decision for once, instead of just going with everyone else?

Either way, I am voting for Yero Thropp. Your so-called logic has killed off many a valuable member before, and this leads me to believe that you are, in fact, a shifter.

((also, Emo-Sai is supposed to be away for the weekend, so obviously she can't vote. Try not to use her lack of appearance against her, if it's at all possible...))

Plantae
21st January 2006, 06:30 PM
I'm going to extend this Dawn a bit, where it would have ended within six hours or so.

Magmar
21st January 2006, 07:05 PM
I'm sorry! I just got in from stayin over my friend's last night, and whooo was I drunk... *eerhem*

I'm going to vote for Emotional Faun Chiko-Sai and, for your sake, Yero, you better be right..

Chris Watarimono
22nd January 2006, 06:25 AM
Sorry for the lateness people, but I feel this really need being said:

Emotional Faun Chiko-Sai may be the first one in our group to vote someone, but in essence, her post was quite arbitrary at best. However, right after that Dark San immediately caught onto that and used that as a basis to try to vote someone out.

The same situation is playing out here in this round - Yero is using his logic to find out who the next shifter is while Dark San is catching on. No one would be so hasty would wanton killing off members in the tribe without being a shifter.

Therefore, my vote goes to Dark San. I know I might not do much this round, and I most likely will get killed off, but its still something worth mentioning.

-Chris R.

Plantae
22nd January 2006, 10:29 AM
The results...

Dead
Emotional Faun Chiko-sai - High Elder

Begin Dusk II.

Yero Thropp
23rd January 2006, 12:36 AM
#$#@$!!!!!

Well I know I'm probably gone next round.

But in my defense, I never once said that I had "proof" of Chiko-sai being a shifter, Weasel; I merely stated that I had evidence. Like I mentioned, voting in the second night is a tiny bit hasty, but I had evidence enough against Chiko-sai that suggested that it was possible she was a shifter.

Weasel Overlord

you say that Green Lanturn being killed and an elder is proof, but I really don't see how that can be.

I agree with you entirely, except that, again, not once did I say anything about proof. Allow me to quote myself:

Which leaves us one of two options:
1) Chiko isn't a Shifter, and was just guessing for the hell of it.
2) Chiko IS a Shifter, and knew that Lanturn wasn't. So, Chiko was trying to eliminate an Elder or whatever Lanturn was during Dawn I, giving the Shifters an advantage.

Yes, yes, it's VERY possible that #1 is true >.< I'll kick myself later if I'm wrong. But at least I have a little bit of evidence against someone.

We all have two roles- good guy or bad guy. If there is evidence of someone being a bad guy, we can't sit around waiting for absolute proof; the best we can do is offer our vote and reason, then see who else agrees/disagrees. Weasel, you misread what I wrote. I repeat, I never stated that I had "proof" against anyone.

Also...
Weasel Overlord

your so-called logic has killed off many a valuable member before, and this leads me to believe that you are, in fact, a shifter.

If you think playing this game by logic is a bad thing, then use your own method (which I see you're doing, goodgood.) I agree, my logic has gotten innocent lives killed in the past, but remember- in order to vote someone off, others have to agree with me. Say what you want about how I think, but don't forget that others have to be thinking similarly before any action is taken.

I can say this, though; Weasel, you seemed pretty defensive towards Chiko-sai, and in the end she turned out to be a High Elder. You were right, but that's not what's so impressive. The fact that you defended her very, VERY passionately makes me wonder if you are an Oracle, and if you knew for a fact that she was innocent...

On a final note; this is a game, please try not to bite my head off over something as small as this.

Weasel Overlord
23rd January 2006, 03:13 AM
Don't try to twist words around at me. Proof is exactly the same as evidence, they are synonymous with each other

But at least I have a little bit of evidence against someone

[COLOR=powderblue]That's my point. You stated yourself you have 'evidence' against someone that actually doesn't exist.

And the fact that it's a game that you are making the bad guys win is exactly my point. The whole idea of the game is that the roles are entirely random, as we have seen before, your logic just doesn't work. Why yuo persist in applying it is beyond me. Unless, of course, you are actually a shifter, working dilligently to undermine we humans position by picking off our elders.

I'm not pointing the finger of blame here...except that I kinda am really...that being the entire point of the game! ^^

We shall see at Dawn, shan't we? If I end up dead, I hope you'll all heed my advice...

Emotional Faun Chiko-sai
23rd January 2006, 04:15 AM
*whine* Stupid computer tech man... how dare he wipe the entire memory off my hard disk!!! *whinewhinewhine*

I'm an evil zombie. Fear me. Just popping in to whine a little about all my lost mp3s and say that my votes for first rounds are always totally random, despite whatever you may think or puzzle over. I'm not that serious about the analyzing part of this game, just want to be 'different' and be the suspicious creature voting someone for mysterious reasons on Dawn I. *sweatdrop* (Although I will analyze to some extent as each day passes and more roles are revealed...)

I won't make any more noise after this, since I'm, you know, dead and all... sorry Jou-kun if I'm disrupting.

Weasel Overlord
23rd January 2006, 05:43 AM
I forgot to mention, since you're so certain that you'll die tonight, Yero, I reckon that if you don't, and if, for example, I die instead...well, the result will speak for itself.

For the record, I'm not the oracle. I just use my brains, instead of logic. And also, I dislike people who kill our elders, no matter who they be; shifter or human.

Plantae
23rd January 2006, 07:37 AM
The votes have been tallied, and we are short votes, thus:

Dead

No deaths this Dusk. Begin Dawn III. I will start counting doom votes today, for everyone's reference.

Chris Watarimono
23rd January 2006, 12:32 PM
I'm still voting Dark San using the same reasoning as before. For reference, I'll post it again.

Sorry for the lateness people, but I feel this really need being said:

Emotional Faun Chiko-Sai may be the first one in our group to vote someone, but in essence, her post was quite arbitrary at best. However, right after that Dark San immediately caught onto that and used that as a basis to try to vote someone out.

The same situation is playing out here in this round - Yero is using his logic to find out who the next shifter is while Dark San is catching on. No one would be so hasty would wanton killing off members in the tribe without being a shifter.

Therefore, my vote goes to Dark San. I know I might not do much this round, and I most likely will get killed off, but its still something worth mentioning.

-Chris R.

Furthermore, the fact that Chiko-sai was the High Elder and not a Shifter further backs my evidence.

-Chris R.

Vulpix.ck87
23rd January 2006, 01:29 PM
Yero Thropp

I can say this, though; Weasel, you seemed pretty defensive towards Chiko-sai, and in the end she turned out to be a High Elder. You were right, but that's not what's so impressive. The fact that you defended her very, VERY passionately makes me wonder if you are an Oracle, and if you knew for a fact that she was innocent...

Okay firstly, my dear Yero, don't make me laugh. Weasel is not an oracle. I know this for a fact because secondly, that'd be me.

I also know that you're a shifter, and that your little double agent collaborator is Magmar. Take your pick voters and make my death worthwhile ><

Personally i'll vote off the greater of two evils and that would be for the shifter Yero Thropp.

Weasel Overlord
23rd January 2006, 03:53 PM
Wow, we actually have an oracle who's active? For that matter, we actually have an active Vulps? Hooray!

Anyway, back to business! *coughs in a business-like manner* I'm glad someone has finally seen the voice of reason and voted for who is clearly guilty. Yero sertainly seems to be the bigger threat of the two. I'm not changing my views.

I be voting for Yero. Since the Oracle has proclaimed him shifter...I can only hope that more people decide to vote with us!

Plantae
23rd January 2006, 04:53 PM
I would like to notate several things. First, it will be added to the rules that the four person vote with two majority only counts for the first day, as obviously it can get to the point where there will be less than four people. I will change it to reflect how the amount of people is expected to diminish over each Day (Dusk/Dawn).

Also, the rules as written state that the Guardian Spirit may protect any player. Most of you probably realize that in previous version this did not extend to the Guardian Spirit, but it does for this round only. The rules will be promptly edited.

As compensation for the allowing of this rule for the humans, on the part of the shifters I have bridged the gap between them. Their schedules are misaligned, and I have communicated information to them. None of this information will at all unbalance gameplay, but is information that they could easily know had they been communicating.

Zcade0
23rd January 2006, 06:41 PM
remains nuteral I g2g and need a quick vote, I got lots a homework. see ya tomorrow.

Dark-San
23rd January 2006, 07:25 PM
[b][size=3] Yero, I'm sorry this time you get my vote.

Plantae
23rd January 2006, 10:02 PM
Dawn will end at roughly 7:00 AM CST. In the mean time, enjoy your lynching.

Magmar
24th January 2006, 05:34 AM
The positive thing about being a double agent is that it doesn't necessarily make me a Shifter. There are other roles that make me equally dangerous though.

Yero Thropp gets my vote, and Vulpix.ck87, I'm far from little ^_^;

Plantae
24th January 2006, 06:54 AM
Dead

Begin Dusk III.

Plantae
25th January 2006, 07:16 AM
Dead
Chris Watarimono - Elder

Begin Dawn IV. The dooms are as follows:

Dooms
Zcade0 – 1
Vulpix.ck87 – 1
Sesshomaru – 2
Tainted – 2
Kris – 2

Chris Watarimono
25th January 2006, 10:31 AM
I had the feeling I'd be next. Guys, don't let my death fall in vain.

-Chris R.

Zcade0
25th January 2006, 06:21 PM
kinda a cheep doom, I was at school during dawn then...

anywho.. nuteral bye again!

Vulpix.ck87
25th January 2006, 08:08 PM
Really have to wonder if Zcade's not voting to avoid killing off other shifters such as himself, or if he's human and just can't be bothered to read the material..?

Hrmm..

Of course, you're right Magmar, and I apologise. You also have the choice to fight against the shifters, which I kind of admit was an idea I dismissed. However, since you voted along with Yero in dawn one, and as of yet have not offered up any information to us about the shifters, I guess I just assumed you were working for them ^^ Although i guess this way you can keep on the winning side, no matter what, huh?

*wishes she hadn't sounded so cocky those few seconds ago as the apparantly not so small Magmar looms over her*

Eep ><

Magmar
25th January 2006, 09:27 PM
I'm led to believe that one (or two?) of the shifters is probably inactive. I'm not sure who the Shifters are, unfortunately. :( Are you aware of Green Lanturn's identity?

As for Zcade, I don't know what to think of that.

Yero Thropp
25th January 2006, 11:09 PM
*sigh* What did I say about biting my head off over a game? Oh well, kids need to learn their lesson someday...

But first:

Oracle - A diviner, these clerics may send a private message to the host at dusk to reveal one player. The Oracle is told whether that player is a human or shifter, but no other specific details.

Um... if the Oracle is allowed to tell the others who they are, then why is the message privately told to the Oracle? Why not just tell everyone at dusk, hey, so-n-so is/isn't a shifter. What's the point of an Oracle?

On to the point of this... I though that Weasel was the Oracle because he (she? I never asked, sorry,) continued to argue me with very interesting arguments that didn't make any sense (little evidence=proof? Then later it means none at all? lol, make up your mind. My favorite part was hearing that I had no evidence at all. Did you read what I wrote? Or was it too complicated for you to understand?) Nonetheless, you still argued, so I naturally assumed that you were the Oracle, and you were just making silly arguments in a futile attempt to try and convince others to vote against me.

"Making bad guys win," am I? I'm not "making bad guys win," I'm trying to figure out who they are. Unfortunately, you have to eliminate some players in order to make a more reasonable guess each round.

Guess what, Weasel; using your brain is the same as using logic. Explain to me the difference, since you know so much more than all of us.

Here's what I think, or at least what I've noticed about you, good Weasel. When someone gives their opinion about something, if you don't like it, you immediately condone them for it and blame them. The game works like this; someone gives an opinion, and if you agree, you vote for that same person; if you disagree, you either stay neutral or vote someone else, then give your reasoning. Your reasoning for voting me was, as I recall:

Your so-called logic has killed off many a valuable member before, and this leads me to believe that you are, in fact, a shifter.

Absolutely the worst decision you could possibly make in this game. If you truly didn't like my reasoning, then you say why, then shut up. Don't embarrass yourself.

So, let's sum up Weasel Overlord, shall we?
1) If Weasel doesn't like your vote, Weasel will twist your words around and vote for you because you have "poor logic" to him.
2) Weasel will do anything, even change his argument, in order to make a point. (argument 1: little evidence=proof, then supports; argument 2: no evidence, then supports. wtf man, make up your mind.)
3) To Weasel, evidence=proof. I quote: "Proof is exactly the same as evidence, they are synonymous with each other." No, evidence LEADS to proof, it's not the same. Stop trying to sound smart using big words. I already admitted that my evidence wasn't much, but I will repeat myself: YOU CAN'T WAIT FOR PROOF IN THIS GAME. All anyone has is guesses, and I believed that I had enough supporting evidence to make a guess. Agree or disagree, that's up to you.

You were right this time, Weasel. I was a shifter. But that doesn't mean that I'm wrong about you. I dare you to argue me, sir Weasel. Just try it.

Weasel Overlord
26th January 2006, 03:35 AM
[COLOR=powderblue]Big words for a dead shifter.

My gender is self-evident, that's what those little coloured symbols by our screen names are, yes? Mine is, in fact, pink, and the symbol for female, why don't you try looking instead of consistantly referring to me as a guy?

Synonymous isn't a 'big word' for a language student.

"Making bad guys win," am I? I'm not "making bad guys win," I'm trying to figure out who they are. Unfortunately, you have to eliminate some players in order to make a more reasonable guess each round.

[COLOR=powderblue]That's funny, cause I was under the impression that you were the dead shifter. Odd that, you not trying to make the bad guys win...you being one of them, and all.

since you know so much more than all of us.

[color=powderblue]A fact which I have obviously stated in one of my previous posts. *rolls eyes*

1) If Weasel doesn't like your vote, Weasel will twist your words around and vote for you because you have "poor logic" to him.

[color=powderblue]Riiight, so that's what I do, is it? I never said that anyone had poor logic, in case you didn't notice the marker on page one; 'beware of players using logic'. Our lovely host put that there for a reason, you know. Beware of players using logic. Advice which I duly heed every game, as players who use logic tend to kill off valuable members of the human side. I'm not afraid to admit, I can't use logic particularly well, which is another reason why I don't use it. I tend to go with any avaliable evidence, (or proof, even) before I make my vote. If no evidence is avaliable, then true, I stay neutral. But then, what do many others do? Emo-sai chooses one player at random on the first day, where I prefer to play it safe and not make enemies, which I unfortunately seem to have done with you, dear Yero.

If you ask me, your entire post is aimed at 'flaming' me, to use a crude internet term. You imply that I am less intelligent than yourself;

Did you read what I wrote? Or was it too complicated for you to understand?

[color=powderblue]then you go ahead to state that I know more than the rest of the players, thus implying that I either have an ego problem or think myself superior in some way;

since you know so much more than all of us.

[color=powderblue]and then you further insult my intelligence;

Stop trying to sound smart using big words.

[color=powderblue]Exactly the wrong choice. You may think you are more intelligent than myself, but why don't you try acquiring some of your precious 'evidence' before you thrust your opinions of me out into the open? You, my friend, don't even know me. And to be frank, I'm disgusted at your blatent insulting in what you have said yourself to be a 'game'. There is no need to be rude.

And for your information, I never use words whose meanings I don't know.

Why don't you check out the rules before you reply...

2. Dead people should keep their comments in this thread at a minimum.

[color=powderblue]On a lighter note, Magmar, Green Lanturn is dead. O.o He/she was an Elder...

Magmar
26th January 2006, 05:52 AM
Until I see more evidence of who the shifters actually are, I'm throwing a completely random vote out there for inactive poster Kris, just because no progress is being made in this game right now.

Vulpix.ck87
26th January 2006, 08:02 AM
:( Jeez Yero Thropp, chill out, we're just playing with you.

You're just making yourself out as a sore loser here..

As for voting, i don't have much to go on, so i'll follow Magmar and vote off Kris. He's inactive as far as i can tell, so it's no loss either way *shrugs*

Weasel Overlord
26th January 2006, 08:39 AM
Arh, I'll go with the voting trend and vote for Kris. As far as we know, at least two shifters have to be inactive, or else someone would have died last Dusk.

Dark-San
26th January 2006, 08:50 AM
[b][size=3] I will go with the band wagon. Kris to go...

Plantae
26th January 2006, 04:29 PM
It actually reads beware of players using probability logic. The real reason for its place in the rules is not due to anything Yero Thropp or any other player said. The reason it is there is because I used it (and self-sacrifice) to win the only game I have played in thus far. Probability logic is a bit cruel in the sense that the roles are random, and though probability logic helps to weed down the possibilities, it should not be accepted as the "be-all-end-all" of the game. As it is, it will be removed to avoid causing further confusion.

Yero Thropp, your post was slightly out of the line of the activity usually expected of dead players. If you wish to argue, do so through private message, not here where it may affect the game.

Now, back to the task at hand. The voters have spoken, and our resulting kill is...

Dead
Kris - Elder

The following players have received dooms, and were killed as a result.

Dead
Sesshomaru - Elder
Tainted - Shifter (Wolf)

This could be an interesting night... possibly. Begin Dusk IV.

Green Lanturn
26th January 2006, 06:13 PM
[dead]Magmar, I was the first one killed,lol, and yes, I(guy) was an elder.

No more dead posts for me, but that did suck getting knocked off first.

~GL

Yero Thropp
26th January 2006, 09:30 PM
I'd like to apologize for my rant. You're all right, I was out of line. It's not my personality to argue using some of the things I said, I'm usually a lot more polite.

But anyway, Weasel, I am sorry for arguing with you here. I of course could argue you more, but I don't think it's really necessary. I think some of what you said has already been answered anyway.

Are we okay then?

Plantae
27th January 2006, 07:09 AM
Dusk ends early today, simply because all the dusk votes are already in. The results:

Dead
Magmar - Shifter (Serpent) and Vigilante
Weasel Overlord - Oracle

Happy Hunting! Begin Dawn V.

Vulpix.ck87
27th January 2006, 08:10 AM
Two people dead? Perhaps weasel overlord's death accounts for Magmar's vigilante vote.. tut tut. And it looks like the shifters killed their own.. Well, the remaining shifter is Zcade. Out he goes.

Dark-San
27th January 2006, 09:15 AM
[b][size=3] No more byes, Zcade.

You get my vote. You keep avoiding the vote process.

Magmar
27th January 2006, 10:43 AM
Wait, how could I have died? O_o;

*Vulpix: Sorry for lying, I was trying to survive. ^.^;*

Edit: Damn you, Shaman, damn you! :mad: :mad:*over it* :biggrin:

Plantae
27th January 2006, 04:33 PM
I may have forgotten a few rules last round, for which I apologize. In any case, I see nothing more than Zcade0's inevitable death, as you seem sensible people.

Dead
Zcade0 - Shifter (Elk)

However, the inevitable conclusion be: "Elk - The Elk is mystic. By sacrificing themselves by choice or by vote, they allow one dead shifter to rise."

My random roll of the dice states that the risen shifter is... Yero Thropp. Unfortunately for the other two of you, it is Dusk V.

Magmar
27th January 2006, 04:44 PM
Oh wow. That's pretty hardcore.

Zcade0
27th January 2006, 05:06 PM
I have helped my fellow shifters, I am pleased. *returns to randomland*

Bye! :biggrin:

Yero Thropp
28th January 2006, 01:38 AM
:ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja:: ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja:
I have made my decision...
:ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja:: ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja:
Who could it be... who...

Plantae
28th January 2006, 06:52 PM
Wow. It seems, unfortunately, we have exceeded the time limit before either of our other players have done anything. Regardless...

Dead
Vulpix.ck87 - Guardian Spirit

I guess that means: Begin Dawn VI.

Yero Thropp
28th January 2006, 08:04 PM
I will use my bear-like instincts to claw at Dark-San's face (nothing personal, you understand :biggrin:)

Plantae
28th January 2006, 09:20 PM
I have slightly edited the rules, of which you may want to look at the "MISC" section for rules for the double agent; these rules are new, however, and are not correct as to the rules for this particular round.

Dark-San
29th January 2006, 06:27 AM
[b][size=3] Lookz like my hex failed!

The reason for Chris and Magmar died should be all due to my hex.

Sorry Chris for hexing you, your vote is against me and in order for me to save my skin. I had to use that power against you.

Magmar? Well 'enuff said, vulpix and weasel gave me the lead. So I had to follow it.

For my dawn vote, it is pretty useless now right? I will go with Yero then.

Magmar
29th January 2006, 11:50 AM
Wait, you two are just voting for each other? LOL, what's the point?

Vulpix.ck87
29th January 2006, 05:10 PM
Woaaaah, didn't see that coming, could of protected me sen >< I figured this finished yesterday and toodled off to work, lol.

GO DARK SAN GO!!

Kudos to Zcade for his sly up-the-sleeve sneakyness :P

*floats off to vulpix heaven*

Plantae
29th January 2006, 06:04 PM
Someone's luck is not with them today. But a flip of a coin to decide who lives and who dies.

Dead

It seems the humans have prevailed. The next game will start within several days. Fin.

Dark-San
29th January 2006, 07:49 PM
[color=teal][size=20pt]GO DARK SAN GO!!

[b][size=3] Now this is something new, it is the first time that anyone had enlarge my name in a post! :what:

Yero couldn't survive his second death. Luckily for us human, hooray. Close fight.

The Blue Avenger
29th January 2006, 08:18 PM
Would it be possible to join the next game?

Ace64
29th January 2006, 08:54 PM
Yeah, I'd also like to join. Seems like a fun game.

Plantae
29th January 2006, 10:08 PM
Absolutely. I will add you to the list for next game immediately, the both of you; make sure you understand the rules (to be found in the first reply of this thread), and be wary. Consequently, Tainted has been (temporarily) removed from the list due to his TPM absence that has lasted almost a month.

The next game will start Tuesday at roughly 4:00 PM CST. As always, no doom votes on Dawn I.

Dark-San
29th January 2006, 10:19 PM
[b][size=3] Everybody good luck and try to survive for the next game's first round.

I've got a question, Plantae. It is regarding the double agent in this game case, it would be magmar. Can he choose to be either on the human as well as the shifters' side? So hence, is it safe to say that magmar is the same case as the high elder?

Magmar
30th January 2006, 05:36 AM
The... human, has prevailed. haha.

I can't STAND having inactive shifters! Arrrgh!

Chris Watarimono
30th January 2006, 06:57 AM
Wow. Seriously everyone, that was one of the best AM/WG games I've played here. Almost everyone was active at some point, and there were so much tension and controversy all across the board, especially at the last moments with Yero and Dark-San.

Dark-San, sorry for voting you out earlier, but I thought all the evidence would lead to your Shifterdom.

-Chris R.

Plantae
30th January 2006, 07:31 AM
Yes he can choose either side, and is in this way like the High Elder. There will probably not be a High Elder next game.

Dark-San
30th January 2006, 08:41 AM
Dark-San, sorry for voting you out earlier, but I thought all the evidence would lead to your Shifterdom.

-Chris R.

[b][size=3] Apologises accepted!

Hey when I choose not to make so much, doesn't means that I am a shifter. Especially when I am given such an important roles.

Heald
30th January 2006, 12:06 PM
Also, I would like to sign up for the next game.

Weasel Overlord
30th January 2006, 12:12 PM
Woah, look at all the new people joining! ^^ The next round's gonna be fun!!

Plantae
30th January 2006, 04:30 PM
Heald: Check. On the list you go...

In the meantime, a second heads up for everyone: 4:00 PM CST on Tuesday, January 31st, or, as we like to call it, tomorrow.

Dark-San
30th January 2006, 08:04 PM
[b][size=3] Looking forward to it, Plantae. Welcome to the game Heald, Ace64 and TheBlueAvenge.

A suggestion Plantae. You could actually removed both Sesshomaru and Kris, taking into account that they had actually been inactive for the last two games. Hence there would not be any need to increase the number of players.

Plantae
30th January 2006, 08:42 PM
I have already considered the suggestion, but I thank you for it anyway. I have sent both of them a private message already. In the odd chance that either responds and still wishes to participate, and wishes to remain in the game, they will remain on the list. If not, I will remove them accordingly.

Yero Thropp
31st January 2006, 02:01 PM
Yes, good game all! I know I was kind of a dickhead 'bout halfway through, but I promise that won't happen again...

All right, so the game starts Tuesday-ish. Is that when we're going to get our new roles? Or will it be earlier?

Magmar
31st January 2006, 02:53 PM
As it stands now, the new game should be beginning in two hours. Hopefully we'll receive our roles beforehand. By the way, i think that teams of shifters should exchange AIM's and stuff, this way we can all be in touch if we need to vote, besides TPM PM's.

Edit: Orrr I could just click under people's user names on the AIM symbol. Smart me.

By the way, I want to bring this subject to light. Plantae, why have you waited so long to eliminate Leon-IH and Sesshomaru from the list? They've been completely inactive since at least TWG Round 5. Also, I noticed a very recurring, very irritating trend which does annoy me, and I'm sure people know exactly what I'm talking about. I went back to previous threads and cross-referenced it. I'll be in touch via PM's. Something has to be done about that, and it's not you doing it, Plantae, so don't worry. :)

Plantae
31st January 2006, 04:23 PM
I suggest all the people participating in this game use AIM. It's simple, reliable, and makes a great means of communicating as opposed to the more sluggish private message.

The issue has been corrected, in any case.