PDA

View Full Version : {Game} Goldenrod Tower V.36

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Skye
15th February 2006, 09:20 AM
(2-15) Have you ever/are you planning on gettting a mechanical baby for a Health class? If you have, how did it go. If you plan on it, what do your friends and family think? If not, why not?
Yes, I have one right now. So far it's going good. She's only been fussy twice, had five diaper changes, and four very looong feedings. X3 My friends think it's kinda funny that I'm carrying around a baby 'girl' 'named' Serena. X3 I'm enjoying this too much. Though... She did wake me up at 2 in the morning for food time. She eats too long too, like 15 mins. Oo; not very realistic.

2 MGs, 10 G2 SCs #1,3,7 for Stamps, please.

EMT: Hypnosis?

*Murkrow
15th February 2006, 01:05 PM
Hannah: Ocean Gem. Good luck finding a good house.

Sell for 2 Stamps please. And thanks. ^_^

Edit: I'll also sell my Solar Gem for 2 Stamps.

(2-15) Have you ever/are you planning on gettting a mechanical baby for a Health class? If you have, how did it go. If you plan on it, what do your friends and family think? If not, why not?

No; I've only actually seen on once, probably about three years now, when our teacher showed us one during class and let us all hold it. I was one of the last, so I only held it for a second or so. That was it-maybe if the class had continued then we might have seen it more, but we were the last year to actually do the class, before they removed it from the syllabus. And I'm not doing anything remotely associated to health now, so I doubt I'll ever get one, for however long.

MG please.

Lady Vulpix
15th February 2006, 06:44 PM
Note to self: update Items page when I get home with info from last page and Eevee Plaque.

Kyle: you got the EMT Game right. Congratulations, the Mirror Coat TM is yours.

Darkfire: MG: Photosynthesis Gem, Hollow Stone. SC: 3 Blue MGcoins, 6 Red MGcoins.

Hannah: Darkness Gem.

(2-15) Have you ever/are you planning on getting a mechanical baby for a Health class? If you have, how did it go. If you plan on it, what do your friends and family think? If not, why not?
I've never seen one in real life, only on TV. I don't think they exist in Argentina.

Ace64
15th February 2006, 06:45 PM
Bind. Damn. Do we have to take EMT's we get?I know we only get three a month, and Bind is definitely a waste, as I have no one to teach that to, even if I felt like using it. Or maybe I could sell it or something?

Gabi, stay out of my brain!!! I noticed that text, but I didn't think anything of it actually...maybe it worked?

MP: Raichu, Kadabra, Mudkip, Geodude, Wailord, Altaria, Marowak, Elekid, Blissey, Haunter, Mankey, Wobbuffet, Slowking, Zubat

Question 1:Is the Pokemon able to evolve? No.

New MP List:Raichu,Wailord, Altaria, Marowak,Blissey,Wobbuffet,Slowking.

Question 2: Is the MP able to learn Dig? (Odd, I know.

Nope (you plan on those things?). My health class was actually a half course with Driver's Ed, giving me the needed six weeks of education before taking the written test. Needless to say, both courses were kind of useless.

The Blue Avenger
15th February 2006, 06:50 PM
Bind. Damn. Do we have to take EMT's we get?I know we only get three a month, and Bind is definitely a waste, as I have no one to teach that to, even if I felt like using it. Or maybe I could sell it or something.

You get 2 a month. And if you don't like a TM, you can always try pawning it off on someone, or donate it to one of the adoption centers.

MG: Ocean Gem

Gabi: Lunar Gem

Skye
15th February 2006, 09:37 PM
Selling that Photosynthesis Gem and Hollow Stone for 3 Stamps, please.

Lady Vulpix
16th February 2006, 04:54 AM
You get your 3 stamps.

Trey: the pokemon cannot learn Dig.

Skye
16th February 2006, 12:14 PM
(2-16) What are your favorite kinds of snacks? How often do you eat them? Do you often get something to drink with your snacks? Why or why not?
Yeah, I tend to eat a certain brand of large M&M cookies, about one a day on average. I usually don't drink anything with my snacks unless I'm really thirsty. Mostely because I don't always feel like drinking water, and water and Gatorade are the only drinks I like that's in school. So unless I want to go across thre street, I'm stuck with water of gatorade, and the Gator is usually out anyway.

2 MGs and 10 G2 SCs # 1,3,7 for Stamps, please.

Ace64
16th February 2006, 02:48 PM
[color=blue]MP: Raichu, Kadabra, Mudkip, Geodude, Wailord, Altaria, Marowak, Elekid, Blissey, Haunter, Mankey, Wobbuffet, Slowking, Zubat

Question 1:Is the Pokemon able to evolve? No.

New MP List:Raichu,Wailord, Altaria, Marowak,Blissey,Wobbuffet,Slowking.

Question 2: Is the MP able to learn Dig? No.

Newer MP List: Wailord, Altaria,Blissey, Wobbuffet.

Last Question: Is the Pokemon's name longer than seven letters?

(2-16) What are your favorite kinds of snacks? How often do you eat them? Do you often get something to drink with your snacks? Why or why not?

My absolute favorite type of junk foods is any type of Reese's pieces candy. That stuff is gooood. I know what type of cookies you're talking about, Darkfire, those are pretty good too, and since they're less expensive at my school, I tend to buy those.

Sell the Ocean Gem, please.

Lady Vulpix
16th February 2006, 06:27 PM
Darkfire: MG: Darkness Gem, 2 Stamps/CCPs. SC: 2 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins.

Trey: 2 stamps for your gem. MG: Spark Gem. MP: yes, and I guess I know what it is now.

Crackers with cheese are what I eat the most (sometimes daily, otherwise once a week or so, it depends on how hungry I am), then milk jam yoghurt, and then vanilla yoghurt with corn flakes. I sometimes drink tea or juice with them, but not always. It depends on whether or not I feel like it.

Ace64
16th February 2006, 06:38 PM
Right, cool.Could I sell that Spark Gem,please?

MP:Wobbuffet, ftw. 5 stamps, please.
Could I play MP again?

Lady Vulpix
16th February 2006, 06:49 PM
Sure. You get your 5 stamps, plus 2 more stamps, I assume, for your gem.
How many stamps and MGCoins do you have now?

New MP: Marshtomp, Golduck, Tyrogue, Bellsprout, Slowpoke, Seedot, Slowking, Aipom, Volbeat, Dustox, Skarmory, Ho-oh, Rhydon, SpoinkLet's see what you do with this. :-P

Ace64
16th February 2006, 07:31 PM
[color=blue]New MP: Marshtomp, Golduck, Tyrogue, Bellsprout, Slowpoke, Seedot, Slowking, Aipom, Volbeat, Dustox, Skarmory, Ho-oh, Rhydon, Spoink

Question 1:Is the Pokemon capable of further evolution?

My site isn't updated yet, but seven stamps plus 28 is 35, and I think I have 2 MGCoins right now. I'll double-check on that.

And by the way Gabi, nice try ;). I'd get you back if I knew what color invisible was.

Lady Vulpix
16th February 2006, 07:48 PM
#232323 for dark posts and #333333 for light posts. :) Though I didn't actually try to do anything, I just said "let's see what you do with this".

And yes, the pokemon can evolve.

Skye
17th February 2006, 12:20 PM
Hn I guess I'm the only one with a poll idea today. Selling my Darkness Gem for stamps, please.

(2-17) Do you often write stories? If so, do you write fanfiction, original, or both? How far have you gotten on your stories and how many have you finished? If you don't write stories, why not?
Yeppers, I often make stories, both fanfiction and original. Sadly, I never seem to be able to finish them. I've only finished one story, an X-Men fanfiction that was about 7-9 chapters long that I wrote a few years ago. The farthest I've gotten to finishing a story after that was a Pokemon fanfiction that I wrote up to chapter 14 on, but then accidentally erased chapters 8-14 and lost my will to write just thinking about rewritting them... >.>

2 MGs and 10 G2 SCs # 1,3,7 for Stamps, please.

*Murkrow
17th February 2006, 01:14 PM
Hannah: Darkness Gem.

Sell for Stamps please.

I swear I babbled in these, so ignore anything that doens't fit. Not really with it at the moment.

Either chocolate digestives or dried fruit (usually raisins/pineapple<most delicious food ever). Digestives, er, I can easily get through a pack in a day -_- That's if I'm incredibley bored; normally a pack a week is, er, sufficient. For the fruit, it depends on the bag- if it's big (such as raisins) then I'll eat them a lot because there's more to go around, and if it's small (pretty much everything else) then rarely (once every few weeks or so), because those things are ridiculously expensive for what you get.
I normally drink either water or blackcurrant juice with them because eating makes me thirsty.

(2-17) Do you often write stories? If so, do you write fanfiction, original, or both? How far have you gotten on your stories and how many have you finished? If you don't write stories, why not?

I write for the two battle ranges here, and that's it. I've had a lot of ideas for ongoing stories (generally fanfiction), but I am the worst procrastinator in the world when it comes to writing; when I start, I'm usually fine, but I tell myself I'll just be bored beforehand, which stops me writing full stop. It doesn't help that I don't have many hobbies that translate well into writing...I don't even like Pokémon much anymore. *Shrugs* I have had a very ongoing story idea that has been around literally years (I remember modifying my ideas when the english names for the Johto Pokémon were out o_O). I might actually try and write that, one day. It's the only thing I could see myself really buckling down and writing....but that would mean I'd have to settle on ideas and I like being able to change at will xD.

2 MG's please.

Ace64
17th February 2006, 03:44 PM
New MP: Marshtomp, Golduck, Tyrogue, Bellsprout, Slowpoke, Seedot, Slowking, Aipom, Volbeat, Dustox, Skarmory, Ho-oh, Rhydon, Spoink.You want to give Ace your stamps...Subliminal messages are fun.

Question 1: Can the MP evolve? Yes.

Newer list:Marshtomp, Tyrogue, Bellsprout, Slowpoke, Seedot, Spoink.

Question 2: Does the MP's name begin with 'S?'

2-17) Do you often write stories? If so, do you write fanfiction, original, or both? How far have you gotten on your stories and how many have you finished? If you don't write stories, why not?

Yeah, besides the Battle Range, I do like to write, and I plan to turn it into a career. Before that though, I've been writing on Fanfiction for about a year. No Pokemon stories though, since I that in most of them, the Pokemon seem to lose personality as the story progresses. I write mostly RPG, Baldur's Gate type stuff. If you're interested in reading, lemme know.

The Blue Avenger
17th February 2006, 11:16 PM
Gabi: Lunar Gem

Darkfire: Lunar Gem, Lunar Gem, 3 Blue MGcoins, 4 Red MGcoins

Hannah: 2 stamps, Red MGcoin, Blue MGcoin

Trey: 20 Stamps/CCPs. Lucky!

Err. Let's see, I'm selling a Lunar Gem and a Hollow Stone for stamps. I'd also like 9 scratchcards, spaces 1, 5, 9, for green MGCoins.

*Murkrow
18th February 2006, 05:30 AM
[18/02] Have you ever attempted to come up with reasons as to how a Pokémon can use attacks (e.g. how a Pokémon can breathe fire)? Why/Why not?

I think I came up with some rather vague things a few years ago: the one that comes best to me is attempting to figure out how Cute Charm worked (my idea revolved around close range hypnosis). It never really developed from there, though; I never felt the need to try to reason/understand how every little bit of some made up characters work, though I do appreaciate that some people really work on making up theories. On thing that I've always remembered (and used as the example in the question) was the idea that fire types release a chemical that ignites on contact with oxygen and that's how they breathe fire....I just have never been able to forget that.

2 MG's please.

Lady Vulpix
18th February 2006, 06:41 AM
Jeff: 3 stamps for your gen and stone. SC: 1 Green MGcoin, 1 Blue MGcoin, 4 Red MGcoins. Hannah: Hollow Stone, Hollow Stone.

[18/02] Have you ever attempted to come up with reasons as to how a Pokémon can use attacks (e.g. how a Pokémon can breathe fire)? Why/Why not?
Yes, often; out of curiosity and to make my writings more detailed and believable. And also to create the compatibility lists, which involves determining whether or not each pokemon would be capable of using the move in question.

MG, please, and I'll use 1 Green MGCoin, 1 Blue MGCoin and 1 Red MGCoin to play 3 games of Scratchcards (1,5,9) for 5 stamps, and 3 Grabber Games (3,3).

*Murkrow
18th February 2006, 07:18 AM
. Hannah: Hollow Stone, Hollow Stone.

Sell for 2 Stamps please.

Lady Vulpix
18th February 2006, 07:26 AM
And 2 stamps you get.

Has anyone seen Amy lately?

*Murkrow
18th February 2006, 07:33 AM
She PM'd me yesterday in response to a scenario idea for the CC. Last time I spoke to her, she was just really busy with work and stuff. She mentioned about things being better on Tuesday, so I guess that means the end of deadlines, I assume. Unless she was talking about the weather (in response to something I mentioned; don't ask xD).

Lady Vulpix
18th February 2006, 07:45 AM
Ah, thanks. I hope everything goes well for her, I'll look for her on Tuesday, then.

The Blue Avenger
18th February 2006, 08:59 AM
9 scratchcards, spaces 1, 5, 9, please.

---

Gabi: Flame Gem, 1 Blue MGcoin, 1 Red MGcoin, Red MGcoin, Unown C Pokédoll, Division Gem

Lady Vulpix
18th February 2006, 09:15 AM
Nice. :) What are you playing for, Jeff?

The Blue Avenger
18th February 2006, 09:24 AM
Oh, right, that would be a good thing to mention, huh? (Man, I'm really not together this morning...)

Green MGCoins.

Lady Vulpix
18th February 2006, 09:30 AM
Ah, neutral luck there: 1 Green MGcoin, 2 Blue MGcoins, 2 Red MGcoins.

The Blue Avenger
18th February 2006, 09:52 AM
I'll play a grabber game, 3 up, 3 over.

Lady Vulpix
18th February 2006, 10:09 AM
Sorry, it got dropped.

But I clicked again just to see what happened and it said 'Solar Gem'. :P

Ace64
18th February 2006, 10:18 AM

Yes, I hate when the only reason I can come up for something in a story is just "because."But, some things just really can't be explained. Certain attacks (Iron Tail and Explosion, for example) just seem to stretch the limits of my belief.

Lady Vulpix
18th February 2006, 10:30 AM
Good. And for that, you get a Solar Gem. What can I say? The randomizer seems to like them.

Skye
18th February 2006, 12:17 PM
Selling two Lunar Gems for stamps, please.

Yeah, I do that a lot, for writing stories and battles. I don't seem to have much of a problewm finding a reasonable solution most of the time. I can't recall what one of my hardest ones was, but I do recall getting stuck on some battle I had here because of an attack.

MG and 10 G2 SCs # 1,3,7 for Stamps, please.

Lady Vulpix
18th February 2006, 12:39 PM
You get 2 stamps for your gems, a Flame Gem as your MG and, from the Scratchcards: 3 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins.

Skye
18th February 2006, 06:48 PM
May I sell that Flame Gem for Stamps? Please and thank you ^^

Lady Vulpix
19th February 2006, 05:49 AM
Of course. You get 2 stamps.

*Murkrow
19th February 2006, 05:55 AM
[19/02] What's your biggest fear? why? Have you ever done anything to dispel it?

Mine's probably flying :-/ I'm nowhere near as bad as I used to be, but it still crops up. Especially during landing, when the speed drops becase it just feel to me like the plane's about to stall. I think I worry about it simply because it something does happen, then, well, it's a long drop. I've never had any professional help or anything, but I do remember reading an article that pretty much laid out statistics, as well as detailing the design of planes etc that did help a lot because it helped me to understand them more. It also helps that I've flown more in the past three-four years than I had done in my entire life; every successive flight helped quell the fear a bit.

2 MG's please.

Lady Vulpix
19th February 2006, 06:14 AM
Hannah: 2 Stamps/CCPs, Hollow Stone

[19/02] What's your biggest fear? why? Have you ever done anything to dispel it?
I have 2 biggest fears: losing my memory, and not being loved by anyone. The latter, I consciously know it's very unlikely to happen, but it still causes me trouble when I'm in a situation in which someone rejects me, or when I'm involved in a fight with someone I love. Over the years, I've been doing my best to conquer that fear and convince myself it's not real... I hope someday it will finally sink in. As for the first one, I don't know how likely or unlikely it is. It doesn't seem to be about to happen, but whether or not it does, there doesn't seem to be much I can do about it, except hold on to my memories as much as I can, and be grateful for them. You may think I'm weird. You're probably right. I don't mind.

The Blue Avenger
19th February 2006, 08:31 AM
Gabi: Solar Gem. :P

I'd like 8 scratchcards, spaces 1, 5, 9, for green MGCoins.

My biggest fear is being totally alone. I dunno why I have that particular fear... I mean, I tend to be a very social person, so maybe that has something to do with it. I can't really do much to conquer that particular fear, so I just make sure that I always know who my good firends are.

EMT
Type: Normal
PP:
Power:
Accuracy:
Target:
Effect:
Guesses:

Ace64
19th February 2006, 09:31 AM
EMT: Body Slam. Cuz I really want it for free.

Could I sell that Solar Gem for stamps, please? And Gabi,I think you missed my 2nd MP question?
My biggest fear is heights. I'm not sure how it was developed exactly...maybe I was lifted too much as a child, or something, but I've never really fallen from a high place. Despite this, it doesn't stop me from riding a rollercoaster or something, even though it means dealing with the whole heights fear and moving at a high speed. Kinda stressful.

Lady Vulpix
19th February 2006, 01:17 PM
That and your poll too! Thanks for pointing it out, Trey! >_< Though maybe it would have been best for those who read poll answers if I had missed it. There's nothing I can get more carried away with than writing. Yes, the pokemon's name does begin with an S. You get 2 stamps for your Solar Gem and a Red MGcoin as your Mystery Gift.

Jeff: MG: 2 Stamps/CCPs. SC: 2 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins.

As often as I can. Original; I do write stories that involve pokemon for the Battle Range, but never include any characters from the games or the anime. The other questions are harder to answer. My fic, Quest of Twelve, seems to be close to reaching a conclusion, but at the pace I've been writing it, it could take several months, maybe over a year. And I'm not planning to end my Battle Range stories any time soon. My first novel, "Los 40 días" was finished in 2000 (though I lost the digital version), though I'm still thinking of sequels to it which I may or may not write someday. As for my other stories, all the ones I've written so far are finished, I'm not sure whether I'm going to finish the one about the ghost fortress or not, there are lots of stories in my mind which I'm unlikely to ever write, and I'm sure there will be other stories that I will but haven't started yet. And there's Expedia, which involves some continual writing too, though only a part of it belongs to me. And I only got to write 1 chapter of Alchemist's Trials before the NMFP Alliance (the group of co-writers) was dissolved. As for how many stories I've written... I really haven't counted them. I don't think I could. Though I do know that my most prolific year, in quantity, was 1993. I wrote 31 stories that year. Then again, I was in 2nd year of secondary school, I had free time.

EMT Game: Return?

Ace64
19th February 2006, 02:06 PM
Thank you!

MP:Marshtomp, Tyrogue, Bellsprout, Slowpoke, Seedot, Spoink.

2nd Question: Does the MP's name begin with an S? Yes.

Final MP list: Slowpoke, Seedot, Spoink.

Now, I'll make my guess. Spoink ftw!

Lady Vulpix
19th February 2006, 02:21 PM
Wow, one in 3 and you got it! Congratulations, Trey! What do you want your prize to be?

Ace64
19th February 2006, 02:25 PM
Nice! Pigs rule.

I'll take a stat modification die, because who knows when I'll get the chance for another.

Lady Vulpix
19th February 2006, 02:27 PM
Heh. Okay, it's yours. :)

Wolfsong
19th February 2006, 02:50 PM
My two EMTs for February please and 10 games of group 2 scratchcards for ccps please numbers 2,3,5 *hands over mg coins*

Lady Vulpix
19th February 2006, 03:15 PM
EMT: Jump Kick, Calm Mind. SC: 1 Blue MGcoin, 7 Red MGcoins.

Skye
20th February 2006, 10:15 AM
EMT: Flail

The Blue Avenger
20th February 2006, 08:07 PM
Gabi: Solar Gem :D

EMT
PP: 5
Power:
Accuracy:
Target:
Effect:
Guesses: Body Slam, Return, Flail

Ace64
20th February 2006, 08:48 PM
EMT: Mean Look?

Lady Vulpix
21st February 2006, 05:05 AM
Wow, they'recoming back!

EMT Game: Extreme Speed?

Skye
21st February 2006, 07:46 AM
EMT: Hyper Beam?

Wolfsong
21st February 2006, 08:18 PM
I'm selling Jeff my Jump Kick TM for 5 ccps

I'd also like a game of GT *hands over MG coin*

The Blue Avenger
21st February 2006, 08:24 PM
Confirming.

EMT
Power: n/a
Accuracy:
Target:
Effect:
Guesses: Body Slam, Return, Flail, Mean Look, Hyper Beam, Extremespeed

Your GT!: This Pokemon is harder than diamond, and if legends are correct, all of these Pokemon in the wild would be over 100 years old.

Wolfsong
21st February 2006, 08:36 PM
GT: Is it steelix? Blue mg coin if correct.

EMT: Is it Encore?

Ace64
21st February 2006, 08:58 PM
EMT:Morning Sun?

Lady Vulpix
22nd February 2006, 05:08 AM
I wanted to guess Morning Sun. Ok, then is it Moonlight?

The Blue Avenger
22nd February 2006, 05:33 AM
Amy: It is. Take your prize.

EMT
Accuracy: 100
Target:
Effect:
Guesses: Body Slam, Return, Flail, Mean Look, Hyper Beam, Extremespeed, Encore, Morning Sun, Moonlight

Ace64
22nd February 2006, 08:12 AM
EMT: Mind Reader?

And could I play a game of MP,please?

*Murkrow
22nd February 2006, 01:47 PM
[22/02] Have you ever watched the Pokémon anime? Do you watch it anymore? Why/Why not?

I used to watch it religiously, right from when it started to the Johto league. Then when Advanced started, I still watched it, but with nowhere near as much enthusiasm as before. I think it was just a combination of suddenly having everything essentially going to back to the basics as well as a dip in interest overall. Still, I watched to around the Steven episode, which is where I stopped taping the episodes. I watched for a few more weeks, then couldn't be bothered to get up one morning, missed it, told myself I'd catch the rerun next week, slept in again (deliberately) and haven't really watched it since. I've seen a few parts of episodes, and I do keep up with what's going on in the newer episodes, but I couldn't see myself starting to watch regularly again. Even if I had a tv that worked and had Sky...heh.

2 MG's please.

Lady Vulpix
22nd February 2006, 02:14 PM
EMT Game: is it Synthesis?

Trey: Yanma, Heracross, Plusle, Starmie, Entei, Flareon, Camerupt, Shiftry, Pidgeot, Pineco, Articuno, Tangela, Machamp, Dragonite

Hannah: Spark Gem, Flame Gem.

[22/02] Have you ever watched the Pokémon anime? Do you watch it anymore? Why/Why not?
I watched it from the beginning until the Advanced generation began. Then I watch a few chapters and soon tired of it; I was never really hooked on it to begin with, and when it seemed to start over it was just too much. Too repetitive for my liking, it lost whatever little originality it once had.

*Murkrow
22nd February 2006, 02:17 PM
Hannah: Spark Gem, Flame Gem.

Sell for 2 Stamps and 2 CCPs' please.

Lady Vulpix
22nd February 2006, 03:03 PM
Here you are.
*Gives Hannah 2 stamps and 2 CCPs for her gems.*

Lady Vulpix
23rd February 2006, 05:19 AM
It's been a few days since I last made a poll... I've been thinking of a conversation I once had with a friend, who was the opposite of me in that aspect, and I guess I could bring it up here.

(23/2) Do you work better under pressure, or in a relaxed environment? How does that (and the opposite) affect you?
I work better when I'm relaxed because I can organize myself more easily and think more clearly, and even get a chance to do something I enjoy (or enjoy what I'm working on) which makes me feel a lot better and gives me energy. Under pressure, I tend to make more mistakes and get irritated easily; I get stressed and push myself to the limits if I have to, but then I'm all worn out when I'm done and the results are never as good as they would have been if I hadn't been pushed to finish so quickly, or if no one had been constantly reminding me of how important that is and how it needs to get done immediately.

3 MGs, please: one for yesterday and 2 for today.

The Blue Avenger
23rd February 2006, 04:31 PM
EMT
Accuracy: 100
Target: All
Effect:
Guesses: Body Slam, Return, Flail, Mean Look, Hyper Beam, Extremespeed, Encore, Morning Sun, Moonlight, Mind Reader, Synthesis

Gabi: 1 Stamp/CCP, Miracle Berry, Stat Modification Die

Ace64
23rd February 2006, 10:00 PM

Aw man, this takes me back...I used to watch the Pokemon anime all the way from the olden days...I'm talking S.S. Anne, attack of the giant Pokemon days. That was when Pokemon Red had just come out and all the world was shiny and new. I watched it almost religiously, up until Johto, where I just stopped. Suddenly hated it. Stopped playing Gameboy games shortly after. What's the point of reaching L 100 if there's no one to gloat to?

(23/2) Do you work better under pressure, or in a relaxed environment? How does that (and the opposite) affect you?

Definitely under pressure. Deadlines keep me motivated and on task. Unfortunately, this causes me to blow off work with long deadlines until the night before, where I work feverishly for hours and come out with a great job, yet no sleep. The price for success. My teacher claims that waiting until the last minute to do work is a type of addiction- apparently I'm hooked on the adrenaline rush. Go figure.

Lady Vulpix
24th February 2006, 05:10 AM
Strange, none of the options seems to fit for the EMT Game. Explosion and Selfdertruct both have Base Power. Teeter Dance has a PP of 20. Everything else either isn't Normal t ype or doesn't affect all pokemon in the arena.

Trey: Ocean Gem, Berry.

Would anyone like to trade something for my newest Stat Modification Die?

*Murkrow
24th February 2006, 07:39 AM

Probably when relaxed, though I can work fine under pressure, within limits (i.e. working a few days before a deadline). I can't really work the night before, though-I just freak out and panic way too much. I prefer working in a more relaxed environment because it allows me to go more slowly, without any need to try to rush things, which is how I like to work. It also helps if I don't enjoy/understand the subject/what I'm working on because it gives me time to read around it more. But under pressure works when it's something I enjoy/am good at because I can just sit down and do it, usually in one go.

MG please.

EMT: Perish Song?

Ace64
24th February 2006, 07:41 AM
MP: Yanma, Heracross, Plusle, Starmie, Entei, Flareon, Camerupt, Shiftry, Pidgeot, Pineco, Articuno, Tangela, Machamp, Dragonite

1st Question: Is the MP capable of flight? Taking a chance here...

And sell both the berry and gem for stamps, please.

Wolfsong
24th February 2006, 01:59 PM
I'd like 10 games of group1 scratchcards for CCPs please numbers 2,3,5.

Also i'm selling my EMT Calm Mind TM to Hannah for 14 ccps she should be along to confirm soon.

*Murkrow
24th February 2006, 02:03 PM
Confirmed. Also selling my Hollow Stone for 1 CCP please.

*Teaches Calm Mind to Latino*

The Blue Avenger
24th February 2006, 02:22 PM
Hannah has won the EMT game - she gets a Perish Song TM.

Hannah: Green MGCoin, 1 CCP

Amy: 6 CCPs, 5 Red MGcoins

*Murkrow
25th February 2006, 03:35 AM
Neat. *Also teaches TM to Latino*

[25/02] What's the best thing that has happened to you recently?

It's a toss up between finding a nice house and signing for it (Thursday) or getting my exam results back yesterday and finding that I'd passed everything. Probably more of the latter because I was really worried about a piece of coursework and my stats exam, and I wasn't sure if I'd have passed those. It didn't help, either that most of my friends had already picked their results up so they were all going on about what they got while we were working x_x But it was all fine. :)

2 MG's please.

Lady Vulpix
25th February 2006, 06:29 AM
Hm? Perish Song affects all pokemon in the battle? Even in a 2-on-2 battle? If it is so, I'll have to fix my info file. I got it from a website, it may have been incomplete. Can someone confirm or deny, please?

Trey: nope, the pokemon can't fly.

Hannah: Hollow Stone, Berry.

The Blue Avenger
25th February 2006, 10:01 AM
Gabi: This is my source. (http://www.psypokes.com/dex/techdex.php?id=195)

*Murkrow
25th February 2006, 10:23 AM
Hannah: Hollow Stone, Berry.

Sell those for 3 CCP's please.

Lady Vulpix
25th February 2006, 01:28 PM
The 3 CCPs are yours, Hannah.

Thanks, Jeff. I'm going to fix my file.

Wolfsong
25th February 2006, 03:07 PM
10 games of group 1 scratchcards numbers 2,3,5 for ccps please and a game of gt please *handsd over mg coins*

Lady Vulpix
25th February 2006, 05:18 PM
Amy: SC: 10 CCPs, 5 Red MGcoins. GT: this pokemon can evolve twice (it has not evolved yet); though its middle stage is a lot more famous than its last.

By the way, how are your things going?

Wolfsong
25th February 2006, 07:41 PM
Amy: SC: 10 CCPs, 5 Red MGcoins. GT: this pokemon can evolve twice (it has not evolved yet); though its middle stage is a lot more famous than its last.

By the way, how are your things going?

Is it Pichu? Blue MG coin if correct.

I'd also like a game of MP please. *hands over a red MG coin*

Things are going slightly better though still hectic. I have a paper due and a midterm essay test Thursday

Lady Vulpix
26th February 2006, 11:41 AM
Both on Thursday? I hope they both go well. Good luck! GT: yes, it is Pichu. Blue MGCoin for you. MP: Raikou, Celebi, Vileplume, Houndoom, Poliwrath, Tangela, Hoppip, Corsola, Seaking, Zangoose, Vibrava, Qwilfish, Charmander, Roselia.

EMT Game:
[TYPE] GRASS
[BASE PP]
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]

(26/2) What do you take most often: baths or showers? Why? Which do you like best? Why?
I take showers most of the time since I was 12, because baths take longer and I'm normally pressed for time. But every now and then (once a year or so) I take a bath and I like it better because it's a lot more relaxing, but as I said, it requires a lot of free time which I normally don't have.

2 MGs, please.

The Blue Avenger
26th February 2006, 12:18 PM
EMT: Giga Drain?

Gabi: 1 Stamp/CCP, Hollow Stone

*Murkrow
26th February 2006, 12:18 PM
(26/2) What do you take most often: baths or showers? Why? Which do you like best? Why?

Showers, definitely. I usually shower in the morning, so it's easier because you just hop in and out in a few minutes. Even on the weekends, I usually prefer to shower....I also get bored very easily in baths. I prefer being active, and sitting in some water for a while isn't really my style. Though having said that, I do find baths very relaxing and if I'm in the mood, I can sit around in them for half an hour or so.

MG please.

EMT: Leaf Blade?

Lady Vulpix
26th February 2006, 12:23 PM
Hannah: 2 Green MGcoins. Lucky!

Knight of Time
26th February 2006, 03:55 PM
EMT: Solarbeam?

Wolfsong
28th February 2006, 01:05 AM
Both on Thursday? I hope they both go well. Good luck! GT: yes, it is Pichu. Blue MGCoin for you. MP: Raikou, Celebi, Vileplume, Houndoom, Poliwrath, Tangela, Hoppip, Corsola, Seaking, Zangoose, Vibrava, Qwilfish, Charmander, Roselia.

Question one: Has the pokemon in question evolved?

For the EMT is it Frenzy Plant?

Lady Vulpix
28th February 2006, 04:48 AM
EMT Game:
[TYPE] GRASS
[BASE PP] 5
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]
Guesses: Giga Drain, Leaf Blade, Solarbeam, Frenzy Plant.

Amy: yes, it has. And thanks for posting at Expedia.

Before the month is over, I'd like my 2nd EMT, please. *Hands over a Blue and a Red MGCoins.*

*Murkrow
28th February 2006, 05:20 AM
[28/02] What is the thing that can most annoy you about other people, e.g. their behaviour?

People who talk back and refuse to see other people's side of the arguements. I just got back from a lecture and we've got a group who are like that...good grief, it makes me want to strangle them ¬_¬ They complain about everything single thing, argue back everything the lecturer says, but at the same time refuse to take any negative comments about them (we were doing presentations). It's bloody ridiculous. Especially because it never seems to get them anywhere. *Shrugs* I guess I'm just in a complaining/bitching mood.

2 MG's please.

Er, eeny meeny miny mo...
EMT: Synthesis?

Wolfsong
28th February 2006, 12:37 PM
MP: Vileplume, Houndoom, Poliwrath, Seaking, Vibrava.

Question one: Has the pokemon in question evolved? - Yes
Question two]: Does the pokemon in question have a dual type?

[28/02] What is the thing that can most annoy you about other people, e.g. their behaviour?

The biggest thing that bugs me is people who put other people down just to make themselves look better. One of my former friends used to do that a lot, and finally i got wise and refused to let myself be treated that way. But when i can i try to make sure that that doesn't happen to anyone else either. Another thing that annoys me are people that immediately jump to conclusions without having all of the facts.

Lady Vulpix
28th February 2006, 04:00 PM
Hannah: Gold Berry, Blue MGcoin.
Amy: MP: no. MG: Red MGcoin.

I think that what annoys me most is when someone discriminates against others for their origin, religion, physical appearance or anything else that doesn't hurt anyone. After that, what annoys me the most is when they spite themselves and life in general. After that, when they tell lies about others. And after that, when they don't tell you what they think or want, yet expect you to know and act in consequence.

MG, please, and the EMT I requested earlier.

The Blue Avenger
28th February 2006, 04:10 PM
EMT: Aromatherapy

Gabi: Lunar Gem, Aeroblast TM. Lucky!

I'll take 10 scratchcards, spots 1, 5, 9, for green MGCoins.

Lady Vulpix
28th February 2006, 05:27 PM
Wow, my 2nd Aeroblast TM! Who to give it to? Lagi or Amber? Lagi already has better moves than Amber does, but Amber doesn't like participating in BT battles and Lagi just might go up against Talut again someday... I guess I'll give it to Lagi.

Jeff: your SC wield: 1 Green MGcoin, 3 Blue MGcoins, 2 Red MGcoins.

*Murkrow
1st March 2006, 03:19 AM
Hannah: Gold Berry

Sell for 5 CCP's please.

[01/03] Giving anything up for lent? Why/Why not?

Nope, mainly because I know myself well enough to know that I wouldn't be able to do it :P Considering the most likely things to give up would be chocolate or sweets and no way in hell would I stop eating those. Ok, so it would make my diet slightly healthier, but I don't eat them to excess (anymore) so at the end of the day it wouldn't really affect things that much. *Shrugs* I guess the feeling that you successfully gave them up might be worth it, but I'm not going to give up just to find out.

2 MG's and my two March EMT's please. *Pays*

Lady Vulpix
1st March 2006, 04:55 AM
Hannah: you get your 5 CCPs. MG: Hollow Stone, Darkness Gem.

[01/03] Giving anything up for lent? Why/Why not?
No, because I didn't even know lent existed until I saw the topic in misc and I'm not about to give something up just because a post on a message board says many people do it.

MG, please.

The Blue Avenger
1st March 2006, 05:31 AM
Gabi: Solar Gem.

I'd like my two EMTs for March, please, and 5 scratchcards, spaces 1, 5, 9, for green MGCoins.

*Murkrow
1st March 2006, 06:45 AM
Hannah: MG: Hollow Stone, Darkness Gem

Sell those for 3 CCP's please, and I'd like my two EMT's of March previously asked for in my last post. *Oays again*

Wolfsong
1st March 2006, 09:37 AM
MP: Seaking.
[/quote]

Question one: Has the pokemon in question evolved? - Yes
Question two: Does the pokemon in question have a dual type? - No

Seaking. Mystery Box if correct.

I'd also like 10 grabber games up 2 over 2 and my two emts for the month please. *pays*

Lady Vulpix
1st March 2006, 01:02 PM
Jeff: EMT: Sketch TM, Camouflage TM. SC: 1 Blue MGcoin, 2 Red MGcoins.

Hannah: sorry I missed that. You get your 3 CCPs and, from the EMT: Sky Attack TM, Spore TM.

Amy: MP: correct. You get a Mystery Box! Will you open it? GG: 20 Stamps/CCPs, Solar Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, Lunar Gem, Ocean Gem, Lunar Gem, Hollow Stone, Ocean Gem, Unown L Pokédoll, Dropped: 0. Amazing! EMT: Absorb, Rapid Spin.

Wolfsong
1st March 2006, 01:49 PM
Amy: MP: correct. You get a Mystery Box! Will you open it? GG: 20 Stamps/CCPs, Solar Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, Lunar Gem, Ocean Gem, Lunar Gem, Hollow Stone, Ocean Gem, Unown L Pokédoll, Dropped: 0. Amazing! EMT: Absorb, Rapid Spin.

Yes, I'll open the mystery box with a blue mg coin for the item.

I'll take those 20 stamps/ccps in CCPs.

Then i will sell the two photosynthesis gems, the two lunar gems, the two ocean gems, the solar gem, and the hollow stone for stamps.

And one more game of mp please *hands over a red MG coin*

Lady Vulpix
1st March 2006, 02:12 PM
Mystery Box: 1 stamp, 1 CCP, 1 Red MGCoin, 1 Blue MGCoin and 1 Stamp/CCP.

You get 20 CCPs, and 15 stamps.

MP: Beautifly, Flygon, Combusken, Granbull, Doduo, Wobbuffet, Gorebyss, Armaldo, Shelgon, Pineco, Zubat, Muk, Slowbro, Lanturn

[Edit: trading one of my 3 spare stat modification dice for Amy's Rapid Spin TM, going to give it to Celeste, updating my site tomorrow.]

Wolfsong
1st March 2006, 02:27 PM
MP: Beautifly, Flygon, Combusken, Granbull, Doduo, Wobbuffet, Gorebyss, Armaldo, Shelgon, Pineco, Zubat, Muk, Slowbro, Lanturn

[Edit: trading one of my 3 spare stat modification dice for Amy's Rapid Spin TM, going to give it to Celeste, updating my site tomorrow.]

I confirm that.

Question 1: Can the pokemon in question evolve?

Lady Vulpix
1st March 2006, 07:42 PM
No, it can't.

I must update my site when I get home tomorrow.

*Murkrow
2nd March 2006, 07:23 AM
[02/03] What's the most surprising thing that's happened recently?

Waking up this morning, opening the curtains and realising that it's snowed in the night. Especially because it's apparently really rare for it to snow here, because the Welsh mountains block most of it. Not to mention, you could tell nobody was expecting it because no grit had been placed on the roads, or anything, so in the early morning the roads were pretty much bare. It was really nice to see, though as I'm so used to relating 'it's snowed' to meaning 'there's a layer of permafrost on the ground'. Too bad the sun was out by quarter to nine, so it's melting quite rapidly. Oh well.

2 MG's please.

Ace64
2nd March 2006, 03:29 PM
MP: Yanma, Heracross, Plusle, Starmie, Entei, Flareon, Camerupt, Shiftry, Pidgeot, Pineco, Articuno, Tangela, Machamp, Dragonite

1st Question: Is the MP capable of flight? No

New MP List: Plusle, Starmie, Entei, Flareon, Camerupt, Shiftry, Pineco, Tangela

2nd Question: Is the MP a fire type?

Going along with weather anomalies...it hail'd today! I like sleet/hail because I've only seen it twice in my life, and the first time it happened, our school closed down for the day. It wasn't all that bad, either. So, I made hail the official lucky weather phenomenon, and only good things can happen on hail days.

Lady Vulpix
2nd March 2006, 03:46 PM
Hannah: Photosynthesis Gem, Red MGcoin.

Trey: MP: no, it isn't. MG: Light Gem.

Ace64
2nd March 2006, 03:59 PM

1st Question: Is the MP capable of flight? No

New MP List: Plusle, Starmie, Entei, Flareon, Camerupt, Shiftry, Pineco, Tangela, Machamp.

2nd Question: Is the MP a fire type?No.

Newest MP List: Plusle, Starmie, Shiftry, Pineco, Tangela, Machamp.

Bah...I'll pick randomly. Is it Pineco?

If I'm wrong, I'd like a GT, please.

EDIT: Whoops, sell the Light Gem for stamps.

The Blue Avenger
2nd March 2006, 04:06 PM
Gabi... what happened to the EMT game?

Lady Vulpix
2nd March 2006, 05:20 PM
You won it, Jeff. That's what happened.

And no, Trey, it's not Pineco, it's Plusle. Just... why did you have to want a GT? :\ Let's me see your MGCoin (and buy some time in the meantime ;)). You get 2 stamps for your gem.

Ace64
2nd March 2006, 05:56 PM
lol. No problem, take your time. Seeing as how I answered the MP incorrectly, I get my red MGCoin back, which I'll use for GT.

The Blue Avenger
2nd March 2006, 06:09 PM
Trey: GT!: This Pokemon, even though it does not learn it through level-up, has nevertheless become associated with the move Substitute because of the Substitute move tutor in Fire Red and Leaf Green.

I'll take 4 scratchcards, spaces 1, 5, 9, for Green MGCoins, please.

Lady Vulpix
3rd March 2006, 05:11 AM
Ah, thanks for the last-minute save, Jeff. SC: 1 Blue MGcoin, 2 Red MGcoins.

Wolfsong
3rd March 2006, 01:30 PM
Narrowed List:

MP: Beautifly, Flygon, Granbull, Wobbuffet, Gorebyss, Armaldo, Muk, Slowbro, Lanturn

Question 1: Can the pokemon in question evolve? - No
Question 2: Does the pokemon in question have a dual type?

I'd also like 10 grabber games up 2 over 2 please *pays*

*Murkrow
3rd March 2006, 01:36 PM
Hannah: Photosynthesis Gem

Sell that gem for 2 CCP's please.

[03/03] If you went for a walk around your home town/city etc, what sort of wildlife would you generally expect to see?

Bird-wise, pigeons mostly, crows, some seagulls, some songbirds (tits, robins, blackbirds etc). Ducks on the canal, along with swans and cormorants on the river. If you walk to the retail park (10-15 minutes) there's some scrub/waste land though the most I've seen is a kestrel there (admittably, I've only walked there three times overall and only twice was in daylight).
Animal-wise, it's pretty much an apocalypse if you walk into town and don't see a squirrel because they're ridiculously common: that's actually pretty much it for what you animals you can generally see, but when we walking home from bowling at the retail park, a fox ran out in front of us. Ok, it was midnight, but still....it saw us as well, probably would have hung around longer but a car came along the road. Damned bad timing.

2 MG's please.

Lady Vulpix
3rd March 2006, 03:43 PM
Amy: MP: yes. GG: Red MGcoin, 1 Stamp/CCP, 1 Stamp/CCP, Red MGcoin, 1 Stamp/CCP, Lunar Gem, Hollow Stone, Unown R Pokédoll, Red MGcoin, Dropped: 1.

Hannah: 2 CCPs for your gem. MG: Flame Gem, Berry.

[03/03] If you went for a walk around your home town/city etc, what sort of wildlife would you generally expect to see?
Birds: 4 kinds of pigeons, robins, parakeets, blackbirds, thrushes, larks, horneros, humming birds and kiskadees. Insects: ants, flying ants, bees, wasps, butterflies, flies, mosquitoes, dragonflies, cockroaches, etc. Other invertebrates: spiders, worms, snails, slugs. Less common animals: lizards, mice, rats, bats (I haven't seen a bat in the city, but I have a friend who claims to have seen some). And if you go to the river, you may find fish. Don't ask me which ones, though.

The Blue Avenger
3rd March 2006, 04:35 PM
Gabi: Red MGCoin.

I'll take 4 scratchcards, 1, 5, 9, for green MGCoins, please.

Lady Vulpix
3rd March 2006, 05:40 PM
Jeff: 1 Blue MGcoin, 2 Red MGcoins. Again.

The Blue Avenger
3rd March 2006, 05:47 PM
4 more then, same spaces, same prize.

Wolfsong
3rd March 2006, 05:58 PM
Narrowed List:

MP: Beautifly, Flygon, Armaldo, Slowbro, Lanturn

Question 2: Does the pokemon in question have a dual type? - Yes
Question 3: Is one of the pokemon in questions two types bug?

I'd like to sell the lunar gem and hollow stone for stamps please and i'll take those three 1stamps/ccps in stamps.

Robins, blue jays, blackbirds, cardinals, the occasional pigeon (we don't have many of those here surprisingly). There are also squirrels, and if you're lucky you might even get to see a white one. Most of the squrrels around here when i was little (5 or 6) were white but then someone shot them all and the gray ones took over but now the white ones are starting to make a comeback. There are also spiders, bees, wasps, butterflies, flies, moths, and lady bugs. I'm probably leaving some out but that's about all i can think of atm.

Lady Vulpix
3rd March 2006, 06:04 PM
Jeff: 1 Blue MGcoin, 3 Red MGcoins. You were luckier this time.

Amy: MP: yes. Sale: 3 stamps. MG: Solar Gem. Ah, we have ladybugs too. :) Not squirrels, though. It would be nice to have them.

Wolfsong
3rd March 2006, 06:23 PM
Narrowed List:

MP: Beautifly, Armaldo

Question 3: Is one of the pokemon in questions two types bug? - Yes
Question 3: Can the pokemon in question learn the move silver wind?

I'm selling that solar gem for stamps

Lady Vulpix
3rd March 2006, 06:24 PM
Yes, it can, and you get 2 stamps.

Wolfsong
3rd March 2006, 06:30 PM
Is the MP Beautifly? 2 Stamps if correct. *hands over a red mg coin* and a game of gt please ^^

Lady Vulpix
3rd March 2006, 06:33 PM
MP: correct. You get 2 stamps. GT: this unevolved pokemon is classed under the 'cute' breeding group, but it isn't cute at all.

Wolfsong
3rd March 2006, 06:37 PM
is it snorunt? blue mg coin if correct

Lady Vulpix
3rd March 2006, 07:22 PM
No, sorry. It was Snubbull.

The Blue Avenger
4th March 2006, 12:10 PM
5 scratchcards, please, spaces 1, 5, 9, for Green MGCoins.

*Murkrow
4th March 2006, 12:47 PM
Hannah: MG: Flame Gem, Berry

Sell both for CCP's please.

Lady Vulpix
4th March 2006, 03:10 PM
Jeff: 3 Blue MGcoins, 2 Red MGcoins.
Hannah: 4 CCPs for you.

Wolfsong
4th March 2006, 03:44 PM
10 grabber games please up 2 over 2. I also would like 1 game of mp and a game of gt as well please. *hands over mg coins*

Give the come up with a question deal a try. ^^;

March 4

What was the last movie that you saw at a theater? What was it about? Was it any good? Is there any upcoming movies that you would like to see? Do you rent videos or dvds? If so how often and what was the last one that you rented?

The last movie that i saw in the theater was Eight Below. It was was based on a true story about a group of eight dogs (mostly huskies and a couple malamutes [i think]) that were left behind in the antartic (i think) when a storm came in and the people had to be evacuated. Somehow all but two of the dogs survived and were later rescued. I liked the movie, though it made me want a siberian husky. I want to see Final Destation 3 and the new movie with Tim Allen as The Shaggy Dog. I usually rent movies at least once every two or three weeks. Sometimes sooner sometimes longer. The last one that i rented was te movie Rent. I didn't care too much for it, but it did have some good music and the people could really sing.

Lady Vulpix
4th March 2006, 05:29 PM
Amy: GG: Red MGcoin, Berry, 1 Stamp/CCP, Hollow Stone, Red MGcoin, 1 Stamp/CCP, Blue MGcoin, Unown G Pokédoll, Unown T Pokédoll, Dropped: 1. MP: Voltorb, Wartortle, Nidoran F, Golem, Togepi, Yanma, Feebas, Ponyta, Vulpix, Wooper, Electrode, Marowak, Golbat, Zubat. GT: you may remember this or otherwise deduce it... I once mixed up this pokemon with Chimecho at Expedia because I found the names similar. MG: Berry, Hollow Stone.

Wolfsong
4th March 2006, 05:43 PM
MP: Voltorb, Wartortle, Nidoran F, Golem, Togepi, Yanma, Feebas, Ponyta, Vulpix, Wooper, Electrode, Marowak, Golbat, Zubat. GT: you may remember this or otherwise deduce it... I once mixed up this pokemon with Chimecho at Expedia because I found the names similar.

Selling both of those hollow stones for stamps please

and X.x more berries. Oh well. I just wish that they didn't like me so.

MP:
Question One: Can the Pokemon in question evolve?

GT: IT's Chinchou! (I remembered) ^^ Blue MG coin please.

edit added that I wanted to sell the stones for stamps ^^;

Ace64
4th March 2006, 08:22 PM
GT!: This Pokemon, even though it does not learn it through level-up, has nevertheless become associated with the move Substitute because of the Substitute move tutor in Fire Red and Leaf Green.

Is it Kangaskahn?(sp)

The Blue Avenger
4th March 2006, 08:29 PM
Amy: 2 stamps.

Trey: It is. Choose a prize.

Lady Vulpix
5th March 2006, 06:47 AM
Amy: 2 stamps for your stones. You can sell your berries if you want. MP: yes, it can. GT: good memory! You get a Blue MGCoin.

What was the last movie that you saw at a theater? What was it about? Was it any good? Is there any upcoming movies that you would like to see? Do you rent videos or dvds? If so how often and what was the last one that you rented?
It was "Memoires of a Geisha", and it was about the life of a geisha. It wasn't one of those movies that leave me thinking about them for a while after I've seen them, but I liked it. I'd like to see Ice Age 2 when it comes out. Irent videos sometimes, but not often, just when I'm with a friend or with my mom and we have nothing better to do... which I think happens about twice a year.

MG, please.

The Blue Avenger
5th March 2006, 08:20 AM
Gabi: Flame Gem.

Ace64
5th March 2006, 08:22 AM
I'd like a blue MGCoin please.

Lady Vulpix
5th March 2006, 10:02 AM
Trey gets a Blue MGCoin as his prize.

Jeff, are we having an EMT Game this week? I've already told you you won the last one.

The Blue Avenger
5th March 2006, 10:08 AM
Yes, sorry. It just slipped my mind. I think I may be catching what's been going around at school. ^^;

EMT Game
Type: Psychic
PP:
Power:
Accuracy:
Effect:
Target:
Guesses:

Ace64
5th March 2006, 10:46 AM
EMT: Dream Eater

I saw a movie last night, Dave Chappelle's Block Party. It was about a random block party, put on by Chappelle. I liked it- the music was really great, and the comedy in between was really funny. I hope it does well in the theatres. I'm not sure what movie I'd like to see next- I'm not really that much of a movie guy, but I make up for it by renting dvds, which is pretty often. Last one I rented was the 40 year old Virgin, which is dirty but hilarious.

And hey, let's try another GT.

The Blue Avenger
5th March 2006, 10:58 AM
Trey: Hollow Stone. Your GT!: This Pokemon, in the anime, currently has a role that would have initially been given to a Clefairy, had the writers gone through with their original plans.

Lady Vulpix
5th March 2006, 11:06 AM
EMT Game: Mist Ball?

Ace64
5th March 2006, 11:09 AM
Is it Pikachu? Blue MGCoin if I'm right.

If I am right, I'd like to use the EMT, please.

The Blue Avenger
5th March 2006, 11:12 AM
It is, and you get an Icy Wind TM.

Wolfsong
5th March 2006, 01:59 PM
Narrowed List

MP: Voltorb, Wartortle, Nidoran F, Togepi, Feebas, Ponyta, Vulpix, Wooper, Golbat, Zubat.

Question 1: Can the Pokemon in question evolve? - Yes
Question 2: Does the Pokemon in question have a dual type?

In that case I'd like to sell 21 berries for CCPs, 10 Gold berries for stamps, and 10 Miriacle berries for CCPs please.

I'd also like 10 grabber games up 2 over 2 please *pays*

Lady Vulpix
5th March 2006, 02:45 PM
MP: yep. Sale: you get 142 CCPs and 50 stamps. Wow, you did have a lot of berries! GG: Red MGcoin, 1 Stamp/CCP, Hollow Stone, Lunar Gem, Green MGcoin, Solar Gem, Red MGcoin, 1 Stamp/CCP, Hollow Stone, Dropped: 1

The Blue Avenger
5th March 2006, 02:52 PM
8 scratchcards, spaces 1, 5, 9, for Green MGCoins, please.

What was the last movie that you saw at a theater?&#160; What was it about?&#160; Was it any good?&#160; Is there any upcoming movies that you would like to see?&#160; Do you rent videos or dvds?&#160; If so how often and what was the last one that you rented?

Uhm... *thinks* I think it was Nanny MacPhee. It was a Mary Poppins-esque tale, but a little darker, because the kids in this movie were absolute jerks. But it was a cute movie, and I liked it. I know there's a Metroid movie in the works, and I want to see it. And I don't really rent movies. :|

I don't know birds specifically, but we have a lot of them. Also, around my part of town, we get deer (a lot), rabbits, a lot of squirrels, turtles, fish, geese and ducks (near the lake), and my teacher said she's seen coyotes before, which is sort of odd.

Uh, we've had odd weather. In the past week, we've had extremes of 30 degrees and 80 degrees. Other than that, I found out from my dad that his wife's family is selling us a car, a 2000 Oldsmobile, at a very reasonable price, and that was out of the blue. Cool, too. Oh yeah, it's for my use, which is what makes it cool. Other than that, life's pretty calm.

The_Missing_Link
5th March 2006, 04:15 PM
Amy is selling me 6 Red MGCoins for 12 stamps

I'll use those coins to use the EMT twice for the month

The Blue Avenger
5th March 2006, 04:17 PM
You get an Endure TM and a Confuse Ray TM.

Wolfsong
5th March 2006, 04:24 PM
Amy is selling me 6 Red MGCoins for 12 stamps

I confirm that

Narrowed List

MP: Wooper, Golbat, Zubat.

Question 2: Does the Pokemon in question have a dual type? - Yes
Question 3: Has the pokemon in question already evolved?

I'd also like to sell the two hollow stones, the lunar gem, and the solar gem all for stamps please ^^.

The Blue Avenger
5th March 2006, 04:30 PM
6 stamps for you, then.

Lady Vulpix
5th March 2006, 05:58 PM
Jeff: wow, there's quite an interesting fauna where you live! I'd like to see that! SC: 4 Blue MGcoins, 4 Red MGcoins. MG: Lunar Gem, 2 Stamps/CCPs, Photosynthesis Gem.

Amy: no, it hasn't evolved yet.

The Blue Avenger
5th March 2006, 06:00 PM
I'll sell the gems for stamps and take the stamps in stamps. I'll also play 2 grabber games, 2 up, 2 over.

And yeah, we have some interesting animals. North Carolina has a lot of different ecosystems, I'd guess you'd say: coastal, mountains, foothills, plains...

Wolfsong
5th March 2006, 06:41 PM
Narrowed List

MP: Wooper, Zubat.

Question 3: Has the pokemon in question already evolved? - No
Question 4: Can the pokemon in question learn surf?

Lady Vulpix
5th March 2006, 06:46 PM
Jeff: here in Buenos Aires we have river, and city. But the variety of birds adds a nice touch. Except maybe when all the parakeets start screeching at the same time. You get 4 stamps for your gems. GG: Red MGcoin, Red MGcoin, Dropped: 0. I think I can hear the randomizer laughing to itself.

Amy: yes, it can.

I'd like 2 Grabber Games as well, (3,3), please.

The Blue Avenger
5th March 2006, 06:56 PM
Gabi: 1 Stamp/CCP, Blue MGcoin

Wolfsong
5th March 2006, 07:00 PM
Narrowed List

MP: Wooper.

Question 3: Has the pokemon in question already evolved? - No
Question 4: Can the pokemon in question learn surf? - Yes

Wooper. Blue MG coin please if correct. ^^

Lady Vulpix
5th March 2006, 07:01 PM
Cool, that's 1 stamp of profit. :)

Amy: correct. You get a Blue MGCoin.

*Murkrow
6th March 2006, 05:50 AM
@Gabi. Damn, I'm jealous x_x I want wild parakeets. *Looks at pigeons* They really don't compare xD

March of the Penguins; I saw it with mum about a month ago. It was essentially just a documentary about the breeding habitats of them: it was good, but not really worth paying money to see. There aren't really any movies I want to see at the moment, though I might be seeing something with my friends tomorrow: God know's what, but we want to do something and she suggested we see what's on. I rarely rent stuff (not here anyway, but back home we do sometimes). The last thing we rented was, I think, Revenge of the Sith back in November when I was home for the week.

[06/03] How often do you do any cleaning? Do you enjoy it? Why/Why not?
I haven't done any cleaning since I've been here (except tidying and a small bit of polish) because we've got a cleaner who comes each Monday and does it for us. Back home, though, I guess I do a full clean of my room (empty it completely, clean every single surface, sort out stuff) once or twice a year; usually takes me a couple of days or so to get it all done. I actually do enjoy doing that, because it just allows me to get a good look at everything I own, not to mention it's something to do and it keeps me active. My mum just hovers and dusts in there now, as she used to; no real need to do a big clean or anything if nobody's living there.

3 MG's please.

Lady Vulpix
7th March 2006, 05:03 AM
Oh, but you get squirrels! Squirrels are so cute! And they're not noisy like parakeets. Anyway, gifts for you: Ocean Gem, Lunar Gem, Hollow Stone.

The Blue Avenger
7th March 2006, 05:35 AM
EMT Game
Power: 70
Accuracy:
Effect:
Target:
Guesses: Dream Eater, Mist Ball

I'm trading Becca a Dragon Claw TM for her Confuse Ray TM.

*Murkrow
7th March 2006, 05:48 AM
Oh, but you get squirrels! Squirrels are so cute! And they're not noisy like parakeets. Anyway, gifts for you: Ocean Gem, Lunar Gem, Hollow Stone.

True, I guess. Red squirrels are cuter, though. And we don't get them. :P
Sell all for CCP's please.

EMT: Luster Purge?

The_Missing_Link
7th March 2006, 04:01 PM
EMT Game
Power: 70
Accuracy:
Effect:
Target:
Guesses: Dream Eater, Mist Ball

I'm trading Becca a Dragon Claw TM for her Confuse Ray TM.

I confirm it

The Blue Avenger
7th March 2006, 04:02 PM
5 CCPs, then.

Hannah has won a Luster Purge TM.

Ace64
7th March 2006, 08:46 PM
[06/03] How often do you do any cleaning? Do you enjoy it? Why/Why not?

I clean my room every Sunday, but it's not something I enjoy. It's definitely a chore- not because I have a huge room, or many things, but just because I'd rather be efficient than hygenic. Cleaning included changing the sheets for my bed, dusting all the furniture, hanging up any loose clothes, vacuuming, generally making things tidy.

I'm going to teach Cooler Icy Wind. My website would show it, but seeing as how I haven't seen Darkfire for a good while, there's little chance of any update for a while.

The Blue Avenger
7th March 2006, 08:48 PM
Trey: Blue MGCoin

Knight of Time
9th March 2006, 09:01 AM
Kyle: Lunar Gem, 2 Green MGcoins, 1 Blue MGcoin, 5 Red MGcoins
Your GT!: This Pokemon uses Acid to indirectly lure prey. Red almost got eaten by one of these in the Pokemon Adventures/Special manga.

This GT!: Hmm, might that be Victreebel? Blue MGCoin if I'm right please.

Trey: Red MGcoin, Solar Gem, 1 Blue MGcoin, 2 Red MGcoins

Kyle: Lunar Gem, Solar Gem, 1 Green MGcoin, 3 Blue MGcoins, 2 Red MGcoins. Your GT!: Touching the membrane that coats this Pokemon will cause a shooting pain.

This GT!: That's gotta be Wooper no doubt. Blue MGCoin if I'm right please.

Something tells me I should have answered the first GT! here before I got the second one...

Gabi gave me the following MP list:

Feraligatr, Skiploom, Whismur, Scizor, Heracross, Ampharos, Charizard, Tangela, Hariyama, Machamp, Nidoran M, Blaziken, Skitty, Magikarp

Question 1: Is there an S in the MP's name?

Okay, since there is no S in the name of the MP, my list is now:

Feraligatr, Charizard, Tangela, Hariyama, Machamp, Nidoran M, Blaziken, Magikarp

Question 2:

Is there an E in the MP's name?

Okay, since there isn't an E in the MP's name, my list is now:

Charizard, Hariyama, Machamp, Nidoran M, Magikarp

Question 3: Is the MP a fighting type?

Okay, since the MP is a fighting type, I might as well make a guess, in hopes I can receive another 5 Stamps if I'm right. Is it Machamp?

I've been skipped on the MP...

(3/9) Do you have a project you are working on? If so, what is it? How long have you worked on it? When would you think it would be done? Why?

As for my answers, yes, I do have a project I'm working on. It's a hack (aka an edited version) of Super Mario World I've been working on for months. As for when I'm going to (completely) finish it, I'm guessing it will take at least another year for me to finish it, b/c I have to keep up my flow of ideas for it, in order to be able to finish it. Otherwise, I could be in for boredom, which I know not too many people like.

MG (or is that two?), 10 SCs (1, 2, 3, Green MGCoin), a new GT! and my March EMTs please.

Lady Vulpix
9th March 2006, 01:46 PM
Oh, sorry. Yes, it's Machamp. 5 stamps for you. MG: Spark Gem, Mystery Box. SC: 2 Blue MGcoins, 7 Red MGcoins. GT: while many pokemon can use Surf, this one is most famous for using it out of battle to help humans. EMT: Dizzy Punch, Mud-Slap and that's 6 Red MGCoins or equivalent.

Knight of Time
9th March 2006, 01:55 PM
Oh, sorry. Yes, it's Machamp. 5 stamps for you. MG: Spark Gem, Mystery Box. SC: 2 Blue MGcoins, 7 Red MGcoins. GT: while many pokemon can use Surf, this one is most famous for using it out of battle to help humans. EMT: Dizzy Punch, Mud-Slap and that's 6 Red MGCoins or equivalent.

Excellent, at first I thought I was going to be wrong on the MP, but hey, sometimes it's worth it to make a 50/50 guess after all.

GT!: That's got to be Lapras. Blue MGCoin if I'm right.

Can I have another game of MP please?

The Blue Avenger
9th March 2006, 04:06 PM
Kyle: Victreebel was right. Take your prize.

MP: Mareep, Snorunt, Anorith, Nidoran M, Horsea, Dodrio, Magmar, Teddiursa, Granbull, Dewgong, Oddish, Geodude, Politoed, Clefairy

Lady Vulpix
9th March 2006, 05:02 PM
You're right, Kyle. You get a Blue MGCoin.

The Blue Avenger
9th March 2006, 07:39 PM
Oh yeah, and because I missed it: Kyle, your answer of Wooper is correct. Take your prize.

Wolfsong
9th March 2006, 07:40 PM
(3/9) Do you have a project you are working on? If so, what is it? How long have you worked on it? When would you think it would be done? Why?

Yeah, I do. My medical transcription homework. About a week becuase that's teh amount of time we've been given to complete it. I should have it done by tonight possibly tomorrow unless the weather decides not to cooperate and i have to should the computer down. Its threating to storm here and it definately has to be done before Sunday becasue that is when it is due.

I'd like a game of mp, gt, and 10 games of group 2 scratchcards for stamps #2,3,5. *hands over the mg coins*

Lady Vulpix
10th March 2006, 05:07 AM
Amy: MG: Solar Gem. MP: Grimer, Hoothoot, Lapras, Nuzleaf, Huntail, Kabuto, Mightyena, Aerodactyl, Skiploom, Elekid, Ariados, Chansey, Cyndaquil, Quilava. GT: according to Wikipadia, the design of this pokemon was inspired by a Western expression involving pearls. SC: 5 Stamps, 1 Blue MGcoin, 6 Red MGcoins.

(3/9) Do you have a project you are working on? If so, what is it? How long have you worked on it? When would you think it would be done? Why?I'm always working on many projects, but right now the most urgent one is the advanced PHP course I'm helping write at work, which is to be finished today and I've been working on it since last week. Last week I also started working on the first project assignment we're giving our students this semester at university and its official solution. That should be finished within a few days.

Wolfsong
10th March 2006, 02:31 PM
Amy: MG: Solar Gem. MP: Grimer, Hoothoot, Lapras, Nuzleaf, Huntail, Kabuto, Mightyena, Aerodactyl, Skiploom, Elekid, Ariados, Chansey, Cyndaquil, Quilava. GT: according to Wikipadia, the design of this pokemon was inspired by a Western expression involving pearls. SC: 5 Stamps, 1 Blue MGcoin, 6 Red MGcoins.

I'm selling that solar gem for stamps.

MP: Question 1: Can the pokemon in question evolve?

GT: Is it Clamperl? Blue MG Coin if correct.

classy_cat18
10th March 2006, 03:41 PM
Yeah, I have a little project I've been working on for about a week. I have to look for an art object that represents my personal aesthetic for my Cultural History class. I'll probably find it before the day is over. I know what I'm looking for.

MG please. I would also like a spin of the EMT and a game of GT.

Lady Vulpix
11th March 2006, 08:44 AM
Amy: 2 stamps for your gem. GT: no, sorry. It was Grumpig, and the expression was "pearls before swine". MP: no, it can't.

Shonta: yay, you're here! *Hugs.* MG: Ocean Gem. GT: there are strange legends about the geographical origin of this pokemon, though no one has called it a legendary pokemon. Also, when a group of them first showed up in the anime (first season), the move they used the most was one they can't learn by levelling up. EMT: Defense Curl for 3 MGCoins.

Jeff, will you please give me my MG for yesterday's post? Thanks.

The Blue Avenger
11th March 2006, 09:03 AM
Oh, sorry. Solar Gem.

Lady Vulpix
11th March 2006, 09:40 AM
The Solar Gems are everywhere! I mean... thanks, Jeff.

Can I have agame of MP, please? I haven't had one for a while. *Hands over a Red MGCoin.*

The Blue Avenger
11th March 2006, 09:56 AM
MP: Wynaut, Jumpluff, Corphish, Aerodactyl, Lunatone, Poliwrath, Grovyle, Silcoon, Drowzee, Groudon, Victreebel, Snorunt, Kangaskhan, Totodile

Lady Vulpix
11th March 2006, 10:00 AM
Alright, let's see... Does the pokemon have an L or more in its name?

The Blue Avenger
11th March 2006, 10:09 AM
It does.

Lady Vulpix
11th March 2006, 11:02 AM
MP: Wynaut, Jumpluff, Corphish, Aerodactyl, Lunatone, Poliwrath, Grovyle, Silcoon, Drowzee, Groudon, Victreebel, Snorunt, Kangaskhan, Totodile.

Question 1 - Does the pokemon have an L or more in its name? Yes.

Filtered list: Jumpluff, Aerodactyl, Lunatone, Poliwrath, Grovyle, Silcoon, Victreebel, Totodile.

Question 2: is the pokemon's main color blue?

The Blue Avenger
11th March 2006, 11:08 AM
It is.

Lady Vulpix
11th March 2006, 11:10 AM
Cool!

MP: Jumpluff, Aerodactyl, Lunatone, Poliwrath, Grovyle, Silcoon, Victreebel, Totodile.

Question 1 - Does the pokemon have an L or more in its name? Yes.

Question 2: is the pokemon's main color blue? Yes.

Filtered list: Jumpluff, Poliwrath, Totodile.

Question 3: Is it Totodile?

The Blue Avenger
11th March 2006, 11:18 AM
It is not.

Lady Vulpix
11th March 2006, 12:23 PM
Ok, then is it Jumpluff? That's question 4, and if it isn't, then I'll have to guess Poliwrath. :P

Wolfsong
11th March 2006, 12:24 PM
MP: Lapras, Huntail, Mightyena, Aerodactyl, Ariados.

Question 2: Does the pokemon in question have a dual type?

classy_cat18
11th March 2006, 12:54 PM
Shonta: yay, you're here! *Hugs.* MG: Ocean Gem. GT: there are strange legends about the geographical origin of this pokemon, though no one has called it a legendary pokemon. Also, when a group of them first showed up in the anime (first season), the move they used the most was one they can't learn by levelling up. EMT: Defense Curl for 3 MGCoins.

Um, Jynx! Blue MGCoin if I'm right. I would like to sell that Ocean Gem for stamps.

The Blue Avenger
11th March 2006, 01:41 PM
Shonta: 2 stamps.

Gabi: It is not Jumpluff. :|

Lady Vulpix
11th March 2006, 02:35 PM
Ok, then it's Poliwrath. :/ I know it's still a valid guess, but it feels a bit dirty.

Amy: yes, it has a dual type.

Shonta: no, sorry. It was Clefairy, and the move I was referring to was Metronome. What was Jynx's move, and what are the legends about Jynx's geographical origin? They do say Clefairies come from the moon.

The Blue Avenger
11th March 2006, 02:46 PM
Gabi... Clefairy learn Metronome at level 31 in RBY. :|

And it is Poliwrath. Congratulations!

Lady Vulpix
11th March 2006, 04:40 PM
Alright, can I have a Blue MGCoin, then? And sorry, I checked a pokedex before posting that GT, but I guess that makes it void. Sorry. What do we do in these cases?

Wolfsong
11th March 2006, 06:16 PM
MP: Lapras, Aerodactyl, Ariados.

Question 3: Can the pokemon in question learn blizzard?

Lady Vulpix
11th March 2006, 06:25 PM
I'd be very surprised if it could.

The Blue Avenger
11th March 2006, 09:47 PM
Alright, can I have a Blue MGCoin, then? And sorry, I checked a pokedex before posting that GT, but I guess that makes it void. Sorry. What do we do in these cases?

You get a blue coin. My best idea is to let Shonta have a free GT, to make up for it.

Wolfsong
12th March 2006, 12:03 AM
MP: Aerodactyl, Ariados.

Question 3: Can the pokemon in question learn blizzard? - No
Question 4: Can the pokemon in question learn steel wing?

I'd like 5 grabber games up 2 over 2 please, and 5 group two scratchards for green mg coins please numbers 2,3,5. *hands over mg coins*

The Blue Avenger
12th March 2006, 12:22 AM
Amy: Solar Gem, Unown E Pokédoll, Hollow Stone, 1 Stamp/CCP, Unown F Pokédoll, 2 Blue MGcoins, 3 Red MGcoins

Lady Vulpix
12th March 2006, 10:01 AM
Alright, then.

Shonta: new GT: if you change this pokemon's initial for a different letter, its name turns into a chemical element.

Amy: no, it can't.

EMT GAME:
[TYPE] DARK
[BASE PP]
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]

Knight of Time
12th March 2006, 10:02 AM
EMT: Crunch

The Blue Avenger
12th March 2006, 10:20 AM
EMT: Faint Attack

Wolfsong
12th March 2006, 10:33 AM
MP: Ariados.

Question 3: Can the pokemon in question learn blizzard? - No
Question 4: Can the pokemon in question learn steel wing? - No

Ariados, blue mg coin if correct.

Bite?

Lady Vulpix
12th March 2006, 10:37 AM
It's Ariados alright. You get a Blue MGCoin.

classy_cat18
12th March 2006, 10:41 AM
It's Aron! Blue MGCoin if I'm right.

EMT: Beat Up?

Ace64
12th March 2006, 01:11 PM
EMT: Snatch?

Lady Vulpix
13th March 2006, 04:38 PM
Shonta: correct! You get a Blue MGCoin. :)

EMT GAME:
[TYPE] DARK
[BASE PP] 15
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]
Guesses: Crunch, Faint Attack, Bite, Beat Up, Snatch.

Knight of Time
13th March 2006, 04:40 PM
EMT: Torment?

The Blue Avenger
13th March 2006, 04:46 PM
EMT: Flatter?

Lady Vulpix
14th March 2006, 04:59 AM
Congratulations, Jeff! You've won a Flatter TM.

classy_cat18
14th March 2006, 12:11 PM
Cool. Can I get another GT?

Skye
25th March 2006, 09:40 PM
I think I'll take 2 shots at EMT this month. *pays 6 credits and sighs*

Wolfsong
25th March 2006, 11:58 PM
*hands over mg coins* I'd like 10 group 2 scratchards for stamps numbers 2,3,5 and a game of gt please ^^

Lady Vulpix
26th March 2006, 08:18 AM
Welcome back, Darkfire! Are Kiara and Arina back too?

Shonta: this pokemon is named after a time of day and a mythological creature.

Darkfire: Block, Trick.

Amy: SC: 5 Blue MGcoins, 4 Red MGcoins. GT: gah, the randomizer rolled one of my pokemon and all the things I can think of are about her, sorry. Now she's going to give me a headache if I roll again. Anyway, she's the only one in my team who would make such a threat, so I guess that will have to do. (Coming up with GTs is hard).

EMT Game:
[TYPE] NORMAL
[BASE PP]
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]

The Blue Avenger
26th March 2006, 08:34 AM
EMT: Sketch?

Lady Vulpix
26th March 2006, 09:05 AM
Heh. Do you want another? No, it's not Sketch.

Can I have my first EMT for March and a game of MP, please? *Hands over 2 Blue MGCoins, keeping 18.*

The Blue Avenger
26th March 2006, 09:15 AM
Hey, Sketch TMs will always be useful.

Your MP: Nidoran M, Hoothoot, Breloom, Cacturne, Jigglypuff, Taillow, Solrock, Magby, Sharpedo, Loudred, Shroomish, Walrein, Pidgey, Jirachi

You get a Softboiled TM.

Speaking of Softboiled, the Cleffa line and the Togepi line should be added to the compatability list - they can learn it via Move Tutor in FireRed and LeafGreen.

Lady Vulpix
26th March 2006, 09:29 AM
Thanks for the info, Jeff, I'll edit the list.

MP: does the pokemon have an O in its name? (Wow, there are many pokemon with double letters in that list!)

I'm giving my Softboiled TM to Amy.

Wolfsong
26th March 2006, 09:34 AM
Amy: SC: 5 Blue MGcoins, 4 Red MGcoins. GT: gah, the randomizer rolled one of my pokemon and all the things I can think of are about her, sorry. Now she's going to give me a headache if I roll again. Anyway, she's the only one in my team who would make such a threat, so I guess that will have to do. (Coming up with GTs is hard).

Venomoth? blue mg coin if correct.

for teh emt game is it Hyper Beam?

thanks gabi and i'll give it to expedia togetic.

Lady Vulpix
26th March 2006, 09:41 AM
You're welcome. I hope Serenity likes it. You get a Blue MCGoin, sorry I couldn't come up with a better GT.

Skye
26th March 2006, 09:47 AM
EMT: Body Slam?

10 G2 SCs # 1,3,7 for Stamps, please. *pays up*

Ace64
26th March 2006, 09:54 AM
EMT: Attract

The Blue Avenger
26th March 2006, 10:07 AM
Gabi: It does not have an O.

Darkfire: 10 Stamps, 1 Blue MGcoin, 6 Red MGcoins

I'd like 10 scratchcards, spaces 1, 5, 7, for green MGcoins, please.

Lady Vulpix
26th March 2006, 10:13 AM
MP: Nidoran M, Hoothoot, Breloom, Cacturne, Jigglypuff, Taillow, Solrock, Magby, Sharpedo, Loudred, Shroomish, Walrein, Pidgey, Jirachi

Question 1: does the pokemon have an O in its name? No.

Filtered list: Cacturne, Jigglypuff, Magby, Walrein, Pidgey, Jirachi

Question 2: does it have a P?

Jeff: 3 Green MGcoins, 1 Blue MGcoin, 5 Red MGcoins. Lucky!

The Blue Avenger
26th March 2006, 10:21 AM
Wow. O_O

Gabi: No, it doesn't.

Lady Vulpix
26th March 2006, 10:31 AM
MP: Cacturne, Jigglypuff, Magby, Walrein, Pidgey, Jirachi

Question 2: does it have a P?

Filtered list: Cacturne, Magby, Walrein, Jirachi

Question 3: has it evolved?

The Blue Avenger
26th March 2006, 10:41 AM
It has indeed.

classy_cat18
26th March 2006, 06:12 PM
Dusclops! Blue MGCoin if I'm right.

Lady Vulpix
27th March 2006, 01:04 PM
Shonta: it is, indeed. Blue MGCoin for you. I haven't see you around in a while, how are your things going?

MP: Cacturne, Magby, Walrein, Jirachi

Question 2: does it have a P? No.
Question 3: has it evolved? Yes.

Filtered list: Cacturne, Walrein

Question 4 or guess: is it Walrein?

EMT Game:
[TYPE] NORMAL
[BASE PP] 30
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]
Guesses: Sketch, Hyper Beam, Body Slam, Attract.

Skye
27th March 2006, 01:09 PM
EMT: Swords Dance?

10 G2 SCs # 1,3,7 for Stamps, please.

classy_cat18
27th March 2006, 02:11 PM
Good so far. I'm on spring break right now. Now I'll take that Blue MGCoin and my Red MGCoin and get my second EMT for this month.

EMT Game: Cut?

Lady Vulpix
27th March 2006, 02:22 PM
Oh, cool! Does that mean I'm going to get an Expedia update with an item and an Amber plushie? http://img49.imageshack.us/img49/8149/wink39gj.gif

Darkfire: 4 Blue MGcoins, 4 Red MGcoins.

Shonta: Revenge TM.

Ace64
27th March 2006, 02:26 PM
EMT: Harden

The Blue Avenger
27th March 2006, 02:33 PM
Gabi: It is Walrein. Take your prize.

EMT: Vicegrip

Knight of Time
27th March 2006, 02:53 PM
EMT: Quick Attack?

Lady Vulpix
27th March 2006, 03:40 PM
Oh, cool! Then I'll request... a Green MGCoin, please. :) Now I'll have 18 of each.

And Trey has won a Harden TM! Congratulations!

Ace64
27th March 2006, 03:42 PM
*grunt* Yay. The only one who can use it, already knows it.

That means I post the EMT this week, right?

Lady Vulpix
27th March 2006, 03:59 PM
Eh? No, that's the workers' job. It's Jeff's turn this Sunday. But if you would like to take care of the new player at Expedia, I certaily wouldn't complain. *Innocent smile.*

Ace64
27th March 2006, 04:02 PM
Hehe.Well, I don't recall mentioning that, but as you ask so nicely, I'll take care of it. No problem.

Lady Vulpix
27th March 2006, 04:11 PM
Thank you very much. :) We can brainstorm together, of course.

Dark Dragonite
27th March 2006, 04:29 PM
I would like to use the EMT twice for this month please!!
*hands over 6 Red MG Coins*
:biggrin:

Lady Vulpix
27th March 2006, 04:42 PM
Oh! Speaking of the D...ragonite.
Steve: Mind Reader, Weather Ball.

Skye
27th March 2006, 10:33 PM
Okay, Jeff has agreed to trade me my Trick and Block TMs for his Charge and Sonicboom TMs. When this is confirmed, I'll be trading my Sonicboom TM for Trey's Harden TM. ^.^; Then I'll put Charge into savings storage and I'll use Harden on my Staryu.

Edit 3/28- I'll take 10 G2 SCs for Stamps, please. Since I don't like to double post and I'm a good girl ^.^

Lady Vulpix
29th March 2006, 05:10 AM
Good girl, eh? Then tell us what places you'd like to scratch.

Skye
29th March 2006, 11:45 AM
Dang it! Thought I was forgetting something... 1,3,7, my favorite numbers, please.

Also, today I would like another 10 G2 SCs for Stamps, using my trademark numbers, 1,3,7, please ^^;

Lady Vulpix
29th March 2006, 12:08 PM
Alright, then. SCs from both days: 5 Stamps, 3 Blue MGcoins, 14 Red MGcoins.

Skye
29th March 2006, 03:24 PM
Alrighty then! Poll time!

(3-29) What is the weirdest thing you've put in your hair? What is the weirdest thing that was put in your hair by someone else? Why was it put there on both occasions?
The weirdest thing I've put in my hair was one of those twisty-ties used to hold cords together. I put it in to keep my hair out of my facve while eating soup. The weirdest thing I've had put in my hair was a wreath of flowers. You know how little kids tie flower stems together to make a ring of flowers? They tied one of those inot my ponyta. I had one heck of a time getting all of the plants out. XD

2 to MGs please

Dark Dragonite
29th March 2006, 05:05 PM
I am announcing my trade of my Weatherball TM to Darkfire for 10CCPs

The Blue Avenger
29th March 2006, 07:37 PM
Darkfire: Solar Gem, Red MGcoin

I am also confirming the TM trade proposed by Darkfire.

Ace64
29th March 2006, 08:06 PM
I'm confirming the second trade to Darkfire.

I'll be using that Sonicboom TM on Deo, my Voltorb.

Skye
29th March 2006, 08:54 PM
Wow, I'm relly the center of action of all TM business today. Anyone else? XD

Confirming TM purchase of Weatherball which I'm giving to Menos. And selling that Gem for Stamps. Whoo, I have enough Stamps for an RBG. Like I don't have enough on my plate but meh ^.^

The Blue Avenger
29th March 2006, 09:34 PM
You get your 2 stamps.