PDA

View Full Version : {Game} Goldenrod Tower V.36

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Skye
30th March 2006, 05:41 PM
10 G2 SCs, # 1, 3, 7 please for stamps.

Also, Charles Legend has agreed to trade his Thunderbolt TM for my Sheer Cold TM.

Charles Legend
30th March 2006, 06:00 PM
10 G2 SCs, # 1, 3, 7 please for stamps.

Also, Charles Legend has agreed to trade his Thunderbolt TM for my Sheer Cold TM.
indeed I did... thanks for the TM darkfire nessie well love it... ^^;;

oh and here is a quetion

________ hunts as a coordinated pack, they communicate with each other using a variety of cries to corner their pray. This Pokémon’s remarkable teamwork is simply unparalleled.

(3 30) which pokemon is this pokédex entry referring to?

~Charles Legend

Skye
30th March 2006, 10:48 PM
(3-30) Houndour. and no, it's not exactly irhgt. But it's definately original XD Polls more like the polls you see in the PCG main forums.

Lady Vulpix
31st March 2006, 05:22 AM
Darkfire: 6 Blue MGcoins, 3 Red MGcoins, and a stamp for helping Charles.

Skye
31st March 2006, 11:16 AM
*salute* My pleasure ^^

(3-31) Have you had/are you on spring break right now? If you have/are having/will have spring break, what are you looking forward to/enjoying/have enjoyed the most about it?
I'm having Break right now, and I go back to school Monday. I don't wanna though. ;-; What I enjoyed most was time to clean out the basement so I can use it as my half of the house, and much time sleeping in ^.^

2 MGs and 10 G2 SCs #1,3, 7 for Stamps, please.

Ace64
31st March 2006, 11:28 AM
(3-31) Have you had/are you on spring break right now? If you have/are having/will have spring break, what are you looking forward to/enjoying/have enjoyed the most about it?

I'm going on spring break in about three weeks. It's perfect for me, because I'm going to be graduating soon, and I'm looking forward to hanging out with a lot of my friends, probably at the beach.

aragornbird
31st March 2006, 09:14 PM
Before it turns April, I'm gonna take care of a few things:

I had spring break two weeks ago and it was totally uneventful. Just me sitting at home in front of the computer all day...=\

Also, I'll use the EMT twice

And I'll play 10 G2 SCs (2,4,8) for CCPs please

Wolfsong
1st April 2006, 12:07 AM
Since it's after midnight and now officially April, or atleast where i am, I would like to use the EMT twice please. *hands over the requred mg coins*

Skye
1st April 2006, 12:25 AM
I'll take 2 EMTs for April as well, along with 10 more G2 SCs #1,3,7 for sTamps please. so.. that's:

2 MGs, 20 G2 SCs, and 2 EMTs, please.

Lady Vulpix
1st April 2006, 07:46 AM
*Sighs.* I lost my chance to get my 2nd EMT of March, but it doesn't matter because I got my birthday gift as a TM. Ok, let's get to the posts.

Darkfire: keep forgetting it's not spring for everyone, will you? Anyway... MG: Hollow Stone, Division Gem. SC: 5 Stamps, 4 Blue MGcoins, 11 Red MGcoins. EMT: Nature Power, Mach Punch.

Trey: Light Gem.

Liang: here it was already April when you made your post. And I'm assuming you're paying 16 MGCoins for this, so... how many do you have left? MG: Berry. EMT: Absorb, Refresh. SC: 2 Blue MGcoins, 7 Red MGcoins.

Amy: Crunch, Submission.

I'm not on spring break. We don't have spring breaks here and it will be almost 6 months before spring starts here anyway.

aragornbird
1st April 2006, 09:32 AM
Fortunately, I still have the word document of all the currency I have when I left:

52 CCPs
29 Stamps
1 Green MGcoin, 3 Blue MGcoins, 9 Red MGcoins

Anyways, I'll use 6 of those new MGcoins for 2 EMTs for this month.

Ace64
1st April 2006, 09:40 AM
I'd like to sell the gem for stamps, then use that to buy a Coin....then use the Coin to play a game of GT.
Whew.

Wolfsong
1st April 2006, 10:05 AM
Wildfire is getting submission and zale is getting crunch

I had mine a couple weeks ago. I idn't do much during it because i was sick with a virus

I'd like a game of gt and a game of mp please *hads over a blue mg coin

Skye
1st April 2006, 11:30 AM
Okay, selling Division Gem and Hollow Stone for stamps. *glances around and wanders off*

Lady Vulpix
1st April 2006, 12:35 PM
Liang: Roar, Harden.

Trey: your remaining stamp and... GT: an article at IGN says this pokemon would only need a robe and a sword to become a jedi.

Amy: MG: Mystery Box. GT: this grass pokemon can walk, but it's evolution cannot. MP: Smoochum, Mightyena, Wailmer, Nidorina, Togetic, Piloswine, Dunsparce, Cradily, Jigglypuff, Hitmonchan, Golem, Ledyba, Arbok, Dugtrio.

Darkfire: 3 stamps.

Ace64
1st April 2006, 03:58 PM
GT: Is it Medicham? Blue MGcoin if I'm right.

EDIT:

[color=blue]04/01: It's April Fool's Day!Yippee. Do you ever pull any pranks/jokes/tomfoolery on this "holiday?" If so, what was your biggest joke? If not, would you ever want to?Why or why not?

I think the last joke I pulled on April Fool's day was putting a fake spider on my dad's pillow that morning. I was ten years old, I think. Poor dad almost had a heart attack- he's afraid of bugs, and ever since then, I haven't pulled a prank since. A combo of laziness and deep-rooted fear, I suppose.

Lady Vulpix
1st April 2006, 04:20 PM
Trey: Light Gem, Red MGcoin. Ow, that's awful! GT: it is indeed Medicham. You get a Blue MGCoin.

04/01: It's April Fool's Day!Yippee. Do you ever pull any pranks/jokes/tomfoolery on this "holiday?" If so, what was your biggest joke? If not, would you ever want to?Why or why not?
I've never pulled pranks. I don't interfere with other people's pranks, but I don't pull them myself. We have a different day for that here, which is December 28th, but even then I don't pull pranks because I don't like them. I may do something strange for the occasion (like writing in alternating Royalblue/Magenta, which I'm doing because someone suggested it and I thought it would be fun), but nothing that may hurt someone else's feelings.

2 MGs, please, one for this poll and one for yesterday's.

Ace64
1st April 2006, 04:29 PM
Yeah, we're so irresponsible at that age. I miss being ten....

I'd like to sell the Gem for stamps, please, and use the EMT for my first time in April.

The Blue Avenger
1st April 2006, 04:43 PM
Gabi: Solar Gem, Lunar Gem. Nice mix.

Trey: 2 stamps, Aeroblast TM. :O

I also would like two spins of the EMT, please. *hands over credits* Then, I'd like 10 scratchcards, spaces 1, 5, 9, for green MGCoins.

Lady Vulpix
1st April 2006, 04:54 PM
Well, I wasn't, Trey.
Jeff: yes, it's a nice combination. EMT: Volt Tackle, Secret Power. SC: 6 Blue MGcoins, 4 Red MGcoins.

By the way, would either of you two like to get on AIM, please?

The Blue Avenger
1st April 2006, 09:30 PM
Hm. I'm selling my Volt Tackle TM to Amy for 50 stamps.

Wolfsong
1st April 2006, 10:18 PM
Liang: Roar, Harden.

Trey: your remaining stamp and... GT: an article at IGN says this pokemon would only need a robe and a sword to become a jedi.

Amy: MG: Mystery Box. GT: this grass pokemon can walk, but it's evolution cannot. MP: Smoochum, Mightyena, Wailmer, Nidorina, Togetic, Piloswine, Dunsparce, Cradily, Jigglypuff, Hitmonchan, Golem, Ledyba, Arbok, Dugtrio.

Darkfire: 3 stamps.

I'd like to open that mystery box please and for the item, I want 2 stamps please.

04/01: It's April Fool's Day!Yippee. Do you ever pull any pranks/jokes/tomfoolery on this "holiday?" If so, what was your biggest joke? If not, would you ever want to?Why or why not?

No, i don't. No, I wouldn't want to. I used to not mind it or people who did as long as it was in good taste now i dont' really care for it period. The reason why is simply because of a joke my grandma thought would be funny.l She told me that one of my best friends (a guy at the time that i had a secret crush on) at the time didn't care a thing about me. I knew what it was immediatly, and told her that she was wrong and jsut handed the phone back to my Mom. But yeah, i don't want to make anyone feel bad like i felt and that's why i don't.

GT: Is it: Bellsprout? Blue MG Coin if correct.

MP: Question 1: Can the pokemon in question evolve?

Hm. I'm selling my Volt Tackle TM to Amy for 50 stamps.

I confirm this and I am giving it to Sugar and hope that i don't regret the decisiion at a later date.

The Blue Avenger
1st April 2006, 10:26 PM
You get your 2 stamps, the rest of the stuff from the Mystery Box, a Blue MGCoin, and a Hollow Stone.

Skye
1st April 2006, 11:00 PM
I used to when I was little, but nothing large that I can recall. In fact, I forgot yesterday what today was going to be! So, yeah. This day really slipped off of the calender for me.

Uh, MG, please.

Lady Vulpix
2nd April 2006, 06:43 AM
Amy: MP: no, it can't.

Darkfire: Division Gem.

The Blue Avenger
2nd April 2006, 09:31 AM
EMT Game
Type: Psychic
PP:
Power:
Accuracy:
Target:
Effect:
Guesses:

Lady Vulpix
2nd April 2006, 09:38 AM
EMT Game: is it Luster Purge again?

Skye
2nd April 2006, 09:38 AM
EMT: Is it Psychic?

Selling that Division Gem for Stamps.

10 G2 SCs # 1,3,7 for Stamps too, please. ^.^

Ace64
2nd April 2006, 09:46 AM
EMT: Rest?

Trading my Aeroblast TM to Darkfire for her Mach Punch TM. Mach Punch will go to Fisticuffs, my Tyrogue.

Skye
2nd April 2006, 09:57 AM
Confirming the Trade with Trey. Thanks for the TM ^.^

The Blue Avenger
2nd April 2006, 09:59 AM
Darkfire: 2 stamps, and 3 Blue MGcoins, 6 Red MGcoins.

Gabi has won the EMT game! She gets a Luster Purge TM.

Lady Vulpix
2nd April 2006, 10:21 AM
Wow! Just... wow! I must keep reminding myself to always follow my hunches. Since I recently gave Caledor a Morning Sun TM, I'm giving this one to Ventura. I trust she'll be wise enough not to use it against me. :D

Ace64
3rd April 2006, 03:07 PM
Well,I'm poor, so you know what this means...

(04/03)What was the worst job position you've ever held, and how long did you hold it? Do you have a job now?If so, what is it?If not, why not?

I think the worst job I've ever had was....flipping burgers in a fast food restaurant. The old saying is true- after five hours of scraping grease and seasoning meat, I looked at burgers in a whole new light. Not a good light, but in a greasy, kinda faint light. Can't feel the same way about them ever since then. I don't have a job now, but I will at the end of the summer, at the hospital. Pay's pretty good, and the work isn't too tough, which is a plus.

The Blue Avenger
3rd April 2006, 03:21 PM
Trey: Solar Gem, 2 Stamps/CCPs

Lady Vulpix
3rd April 2006, 03:30 PM
Some people here may have never had a job. We'll see if that's the case.

(04/03)What was the worst job position you've ever held, and how long did you hold it? Do you have a job now? If so, what is it? If not, why not?
My worst job was as a programmer for Informática Administrativa. An awful company that made me program in disgusting languages, in a very harsh working environment (no one ever talked to me except to give me orders, which were vague in the best of cases, contradictory most of the time and always confusing). I held it for 40 days and then resigned, as it was making me sick. Now I work as a programmer too, but at TIDA, which is a lot better (and fewer hours as well), and I also work as an assistant teacher at university.

Ace64
3rd April 2006, 03:36 PM
Just selling the solar gem for stamps.

The Blue Avenger
3rd April 2006, 03:39 PM
Gabi: Solar Gem

Trey: 2 stamps

(04/03) What was the worst job position you've ever held, and how long did you hold it? Do you have a job now? If so, what is it? If not, why not?

I've, uh, never had a job. ^^; Main reason I don't have one now is that I don't have a driver's license, and so getting to any job would be difficult.

Lady Vulpix
3rd April 2006, 03:41 PM
Oops! Sorry I missed your GT, Amy. It's Bellsprout indeed. Well done!

Jeff: Berry. I don't have a car myself, but public transport is good enough to take me to both my workplaces.

Skye
3rd April 2006, 04:23 PM
(04/03)What was the worst job position you've ever held, and how long did you hold it? Do you have a job now?If so, what is it?If not, why not?
Never had a job. Between school, riding horses, and my computer time, there isn't enough time for a job.

MG, 10 G2 SCs # 1,3,7 for stamps, please.

Wolfsong
3rd April 2006, 04:33 PM
selling that hollow stone for a ccp please

I'd like 10 games of group 1 scratchcards for ccps please numbers 2,3,5, and another gt please *hands over mg coins.

Lady Vulpix
3rd April 2006, 04:47 PM
Darkfire: MG: Red MGcoin. SC: 6 Blue MGcoins, 2 Red MGcoins.

Amy: 1 CCP. for your stone. You hadn't warned me there was a GT involved. I think I'll let Jeff take care of that if he doesn't mind, there are many people here, and a lot of noise, and I can't concentrate. SC: 14 CCPs, 2 Red MGcoins (2 SC(s) with 3 correct, 3 SC(s) with 2 correct, if you're wondering).

Skye
4th April 2006, 03:51 PM
(4-4) Have you ever bouht any of the Dummies books? If so, which ones and why? If not, why not?
I have, I have two or three on web designing, but I hate those ones. They don't help me at all, I learn HTML better on my own. I also have one for writing books, and I found it amusing and helpful so far.

2 MGs and 10 G2 SCs #1,3,7 for CPPs, please.

Ace64
4th April 2006, 03:56 PM
4-4) Have you ever bought any of the Dummies books? If so, which ones and why? If not, why not?

I bought a few on computer use, and one on dog training. I've found them to be preety useful, but some books just don't work, if they deal with a topic that is constantly changing (like computers, for example.)

The Blue Avenger
4th April 2006, 04:22 PM
Amy: This Pokemon can make bubbles out of air, and uses them to rescue drowning Pokemon.

Darkfire: Ocean Gem, Lunar Gem, 5 CCPs, 4 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins

Trey: 1 Stamp/CCP

Ace64
4th April 2006, 05:18 PM
Ahh...I'll use the stamp to buy a Red MGcoin, then play another game of GT, if you don't mind.

Lady Vulpix
4th April 2006, 05:22 PM
Trey: GT: this pokemon's tail looks and functions like something that has the same name as a season.

(4-4) Have you ever bouht any of the Dummies books? If so, which ones and why? If not, why not?
No, I haven't. Firstly, they're not very popular here. And secondly, I've always found other ways to learn what I needed. And besides I don't consider myself a dummy. http://img49.imageshack.us/img49/1369/wink1wc.gif

SoulflameNinetales
4th April 2006, 05:24 PM
(04/03) What was the worst job position you've ever held, and how long did you hold it? Do you have a job now? If so, what is it? If not, why not?

The worst job i had was one where i was working packing shelves at a supermarket. Almost got fired on the first day because someone misinterpeted one of my compliments as sexual harressment >_<. And thats when i had to tell them, i had a mental disorder. After that it went well for a while, i enjoyed it. But then a new manager came and from there i just started sliding downhill, as I started to get less hours. Eventually they stopped giving me work. I think after nearly 2 years, i'm still on thier books, yet i'd haven't been offered hours since Nov 2004. And if i'm still on thier books, they still get money because i'm considered metally disabled. As you can expect, I've never shopped there again my own, but all of my family and my flatmate still shop here, so everytime shopping day rolls in, I've got to go there...since then i've lost a lot of faith in finding a job...

(4-4) Have you ever bought any of the Dummies books? If so, which ones and why? If not, why not?

Nope and i'm not planning to. I have a lot of friends how are knowledgable when it comes to computer hardware and software and I've learned the basics of most computer related functions.

Ace64
4th April 2006, 05:31 PM
GT: Off the top of my head, I'll guess Spoink. His tail looks and functions as a spring. Spring? Get it?

Blue MGCoin if I'm right.

Lady Vulpix
4th April 2006, 05:33 PM
Of course I get it. Not getting my own play of words would be pathetic, wouldn't it? :P The Blue MGCoin is yours. Could you get on AIM, please?

Ace64
4th April 2006, 05:56 PM
Okay, after minor problems, I'm on AIM now. Could I please play another game of GT?

Lady Vulpix
4th April 2006, 06:02 PM
Just one GT a day, sorry. Why can't I see you on AIM?

Skye
4th April 2006, 06:26 PM
Selling my Ocean Gem and Lunar Gem for 4 CCPs, please.

Lady Vulpix
4th April 2006, 06:29 PM
The 4 CCPs are yours.

Skye
4th April 2006, 06:50 PM
Trey and I are trading his Hollow Stone for one of my MG Credits (since I have about 55...) I will then sell that Stone for one last CCP, making tem to a grand total of 15! *goes off to te Kiosk*

Ace64
4th April 2006, 06:53 PM
Ah...teamwork. I'll use the last credit, and spend my three coins on one last turn of the ol' EMT machine.

Lady Vulpix
4th April 2006, 08:27 PM
And you get... a Drill Peck TM.

Ace64
4th April 2006, 08:58 PM
Bwwarrgh. Another one I can't use.

If anyone's interested in trading a TM for Drill Peck, lemme know.

classy_cat18
5th April 2006, 09:46 AM
Church printer. I know I shouldn't say that, but I did kind of dislike the job. The computer and the printer were old and ready for the junk heap. The job paid 80 dollars a month, and I held that job for two years. After that, the church decided that someone else was a better person for the job. I don't have a job now. I don't have my own source of transportation. I don't even know how to drive!

(4-4) Have you ever bought any of the Dummies books? If so, which ones and why? If not, why not?
*blushes* Dungeons & Dragons for Dummies. That game is hard to get the hang of.

2 MGs.

Lady Vulpix
5th April 2006, 02:04 PM
Shonta: Lunar Gem, Lunar Gem.

I'm still waiting for the last MG I asked for.

Skye
5th April 2006, 09:41 PM
(5-5) Do you own a Cell phone? If so, what company provides for you, and how long have you had your phone? If not, describe what kind of phone you want.
Yeah, I have a cell, from Verizon. It's a good old thing, but pretty out of date actually. It's about 2-3 years old now, I can't recall when I got it. But I still like it, at least it's still a flip phone. I'd hate to have to baby the inside of a non-flip phone.

2 MGs and 10 G2 SCs #1,3,7 for Stamps, please.

classy_cat18
6th April 2006, 12:59 AM
(5-5) Do you own a Cell phone? If so, what company provides for you, and how long have you had your phone? If not, describe what kind of phone you want.
I have a camera phone from Verizon. I've had it for around a little more than a year. I'm not much of a talker, so the phone is mainly used for needed conversation between family and a couple of friends.

MG please. I would like to forge those two Lunar Gems to make a Rainbow Gem. *gives one Stamp* Then I would like to forge that with one of my Hollow Stones to make a Night Stone. *gives two more stamps*

Lady Vulpix
6th April 2006, 06:23 AM
Darkfire: MG: Hollow Stone, Hollow Stone. SC: 5 Blue MGcoins, 3 Red MGcoins.

Shonta: MG: Red MGcoin. Forgery: everything is done and you get your stone as a result.

Yes, I do. An old model many people laugh at, but I don't want to change it. The provider is Personal (Telecom). I've had it for... about 5 years, I think. Wow, it's been a long time! And I rarely use it.

2 MGs, please, one for this poll and one from last page.

Skye
6th April 2006, 05:45 PM
(4-6) So, how's the weather been? Seriously. Has it been regular for this time of year where you are? Has it been irregular? Tell us everything ^.^
Yeah, well, it's a good poll with all the tornadosd about. In fact, we had one pass nearby us, and one about formed but it died before it landed. The weather has been very odd here, a 10 year drought ending, so it has been very, very wet. It snowed and rained today.

2 MGs and 10 G2 SCs #1,3,7 for Stamps, please. Also, selling those Stones for 2 Stamps.

Lady Vulpix
6th April 2006, 05:58 PM
Darkfire: MG: Red MGcoin, Hollow Stone. SC: 2 Blue MGcoins, 8 Red MGcoins. And 2 stamps for your stones.

(4-6) So, how's the weather been? Seriously. Has it been regular for this time of year where you are? Has it been irregular? Tell us everything ^.^
Just the usual crazy autumn weather when it's cold and cloudy one moment, hot and sunny the next, and you never know when it's going to rain. Very unstable weather.

3 MGs, please, one for this poll and 2 for the 2 previous ones.

Skye
6th April 2006, 06:08 PM
I'd like to sell my third hollow Stone, please. Stamps ^^;

Lady Vulpix
6th April 2006, 06:18 PM
Ok, you get another stamp.

The Blue Avenger
6th April 2006, 06:27 PM
Gah, sorry it took so long. ^^; Gabi, you get: 1 Stamp/CCP, 1 Stamp/CCP, Darkness Gem.

Ace64
6th April 2006, 06:45 PM
Sheesh..these polls are getting more and more random.

Yes, I do own a cell phone. I use to have an old piece of junk from Kyocera, about five years old and clunky as hell. Now, last month, I got a brand new flip phone. Go. Me.

classy_cat18
7th April 2006, 01:04 PM
Same as every spring over here. Warm, rainy, sometimes scary with the occasional thunderstorm or tornado. We're expecting serious weather today.

MG please. I would like to use my Red MGCoin to play GT and sell my 5 berries for stamps. By the way, how long were we able to sell our berries here?

Skye
7th April 2006, 11:36 PM
10 G2 SCs please before the day is done ^.^ #1,3,7 for stamps.

We've been ale to sell berries since we made a poll disgussing berries. We can sell them back now for Stamps and CCPs. Whoopie!

SoulflameNinetales
7th April 2006, 11:43 PM

It is been unseasonably rainy and cold for the last few days, A vast change from beforehand where it was just hot and dry. Good for the farmers and the reservoirs but not good for me, since i'm moving out soon, and I'm trying to get a batch of clothes dried on the line. There been there for 3 days because everything i'm about to take them off and put it on the line under cover its starts pelting rain again. Its almost like the rainclouds read my mind...but I can't complain. There are others who have got much worse lately.

*Murkrow
8th April 2006, 11:18 AM
*Wanders in*

Hannah has won a Luster Purge TM.

Just confirming that I know I won the TM. *Pockets it*

Pretty irregular. It snowed a couple of weeks ago (it is apparently never meant to snow in Chester because the Welsh mountains get in the way) and it was probably the heaviest snow I've seen in my life. Other than that, it's been changing quite rapidly, so you never know if it's suddenly going to start raining even though it's sunny. But it's not been that much of a problem.

(5-6) Do you own a Cell phone? If so, what company provides for you, and how long have you had your phone? If not, describe what kind of phone you want.

Yeah, I've had it for about, er, nearly three years I guess, and it's under Virgin. It's a 3410 (I think) so it's not anything flashy but I like it-and most people do comment no doubt due to the fact that it is bright pink xD I loved that damn cover the moment I saw it, heheh.

[08/06]What is the main thing that you're hoping to get one day (job, house, specific something etc)?

Well, I want to get a job that I like and all (god knows what that will be, but it will definitly be involving animals), but the main thing that I'd want to have would be a scarlet/green-and-blue/whatever macaw. I adore those damned things and I really hope one day that I'll be able to get one, though I'll need the good job/house because they're ridiculously expensive (the local garden centre has one for Ł1500 and I'd get one through a breeder which would be more expensive plus the accessories and space needed). Not to mention it'd take time because they're not starter birds....but it's something to set my sights on and motivate me. :)

4 MG's and my two April EMT's please. *Pays*

Skye
8th April 2006, 02:28 PM
[08/06]What is the main thing that you're hoping to get one day (job, house, specific something etc)?
One thing I'm hoping to get one day, would be my own house. Probably either closer to my horses (which live in another city) or on the east/west coast. Of course, I would then have to find a different barn and a different trainer, and I would need my own horse trailer. Hopefully, at my house I'll have a good pasture or something of the sort to keep my horses with me in case something happens. I like to keep an eye on my own animals.

MG and 20 G2 SCs # 1,3,7 please (Stamps)

Ace64
8th April 2006, 06:06 PM

Meh, warm one day, dark and overcast the next. The usual. I can't believe how this weather is so screwed up...

I'd like to become a writer one day. I don't need to be rich, I just want to be published. It's my life goal, I think. I'd write fiction, maybe sci-fi, maybe mystery, maybe horror. Whatever works.

2 MG's, and 1 from the poll before..

Lady Vulpix
9th April 2006, 09:46 AM
Trey: Division Gem, Flame Gem, 2 Stamps/CCPs.

Shonta: MG: Darkness Gem. Berries: 10 stamps. We've been buying them since February 4th. GT: only one pokemon of this species is known in the forums; he made himself a reputation by insulting everyone else on a regular basis.

Darkfire: SC: 5 Stamps, 4 Blue MGcoins, 12 Red MGcoins. MG: Lunar Gem.

Ben: Green MGcoin.

Hannah: MG: Lunar Gem, Berry, 1 Stamp/CCP, Berry. EMT: Astonish, Milk Drink.

Skye
9th April 2006, 09:57 AM
I'll sell that Lunar Gem for CCPs, please, and I'll take 10 G2 SCs #1,3,7 for CCPs, please.

Lady Vulpix
9th April 2006, 10:00 AM
2 CCPs for your gem. SC: 3 Blue MGcoins, 4 Red MGcoins.

Ace64
9th April 2006, 03:07 PM
I'll sell both gems for stamps, please.

The Blue Avenger
9th April 2006, 04:10 PM
You get your 4 stamps.

classy_cat18
9th April 2006, 08:55 PM
GT: Ha ha! I would feel pretty silly if I didn't know the answer to this! Tangela! Blue MGCoin if I'm right!

An Alienware laptop. With 1GB RAM, DVD burner, the best graphics card available, and a stylish case to go with it. Unfortunately that's going to take a while with that going to set me back 2,000 dollars or more.

MG please. And I would like to sell that gem for stamps.

Lady Vulpix
10th April 2006, 06:19 AM
I thought you would know it. :) Blue MGCoin for you. MG: Rainbow Gem.

Sorry for the delay:
EMT Game:
[TYPE] NORMAL
[BASE PP]
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]

Ace64
10th April 2006, 06:22 AM
EMT: Body Slam, like always.

*Murkrow
10th April 2006, 07:15 AM
Hannah: MG: Lunar Gem, Berry, 1 Stamp/CCP, Berry. EMT: Astonish, Milk Drink.

I'll sell the gem and two berries for Stamps please. *Looks at TM's* Wow......how completely and utterly useless. Damned randomiser.

[10/04] Is there anything that you really should do sometime soon but are just putting off?

It's my brothers birthday tomorrow and I have yet to even buy him a card. It's really sunny outside, town is ten minutes away and I'm going to be busy this evening (well, most likely will), but I just can't summon the enthusiasm to get my stuff and get out there. Admittably, I don't even know what he likes so that might be partly it, or else just the fact that I can never be bothered when I'm in Clevedon. One or t'other.

2 MG's please.

EMT: Swords Dance

classy_cat18
10th April 2006, 09:15 AM
[10/04] Is there anything that you really should do sometime soon but are just putting off?
There's a lot of things I should be doing now but are just putting off. I just think that cramming is useless and rushing just messes things up. I'm just going to have to tell my teacher that I'm sorry and that it'll never happen again.

MG please. I would like to sell that Rainbow Gem for stamps. Oh, and another game of GT.

EMT Game: Skull Bash

Dark Dragonite
10th April 2006, 09:59 AM
I would like to do the EMT for April 2 times, please!!
*hands over 6 Red MG Coins*

Lady Vulpix
10th April 2006, 01:58 PM
Sorry, Hannah. At least you didn't get Splash. MG: Red MGcoin, Gold Berry.

Shonta: I need to talk to you. What time will you be online tomorrow? You get 2 stamps for your gem. MG: Flame Gem. GT: if this pokemon's name had one less letter, it would be the name of an animal that can move each of its eyes independantly.

Steve: Psybeam, Self Destruct. :\

Yes, writing letters for my penpals Kirsi and Isabelle. It's just that I have so many things to do!

*Murkrow
10th April 2006, 02:40 PM
[color=hotpink]Sorry, Hannah. At least you didn't get Splash. MG: Red MGcoin, Gold Berry.

I've had Splash. Twice. :P Selling that Berry for Stamps please.

The Blue Avenger
10th April 2006, 02:46 PM
Hannah: 2 stamps.

Gabi: Flame Gem.

EMT Game: Attract

I'm selling my Beat Up TM to Hannah for 15 stamps.

Ace64
10th April 2006, 02:46 PM

Yup, studying for my math test. Which is a shame, because I could use an A this quarter.The war between laziness and prudence goes on...

*Murkrow
10th April 2006, 02:59 PM
I'm selling my Beat Up TM to Hannah for 15 stamps.

Confirmed. It's between Xol or Jock who gets it. *Stashes in pack for time being*

Lady Vulpix
10th April 2006, 04:57 PM
Trey: Hollow Stone.

classy_cat18
10th April 2006, 05:29 PM
GT: It's Charmeleon. Blue MGCoin if I'm right.

I'm selling my Flame Gem for Stamps.

Skye
10th April 2006, 05:37 PM
Yeah, homework. I always save it for school the next morning, lol.

EMT: Slash

10 G2 SCs #1,3,7 for Stamps, please.

Dark Dragonite
10th April 2006, 07:25 PM
Steve: Psybeam, Self Destruct. :\

HAHAHAHAHA, Psybeam will work well, the other...well, has anyone used SD or Explosion before in the Tower?

Lady Vulpix
11th April 2006, 06:02 AM
Shonta: correct! You get a Blue MGCoin, and 2 stamps for your gem.

Darkfire: MG: Hollow Stone. SC: 5 Stamps, 4 Blue MGcoins, 4 Red MGcoins.

Steve: not that I know of but in a 2 on 2 battle it might help... provided that the user's partner can endure it.

classy_cat18
11th April 2006, 11:49 AM
Cool. Another game of GT, please.

Dark Dragonite
11th April 2006, 01:36 PM
EMT Game: Metronome?

Ace64
11th April 2006, 01:42 PM
I'd like to sell the Hollow Stone for stamps.

Also, I'm trading my Drill Peck TM to Steve for his Self-Destruct TM, which I will give to Deo

Dark Dragonite
11th April 2006, 01:58 PM
I'd like to sell the Hollow Stone for stamps.

Also, I'm trading my Drill Peck TM to Steve for his Self-Destruct TM, which I will give to Deo

Confirming this trade.

Lady Vulpix
11th April 2006, 09:06 PM
EMT Game:
[TYPE] NORMAL
[BASE PP] 5
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]
Guesses: Body Slam, Swords Dance, Skull Bash, Attract, Slash, Metronome.

Trey: you get a stamp.

Jeff, could you please give Shonta her GT? I'm really worn out right now.

Ace64
11th April 2006, 09:08 PM
Ohnoohnoohno...

EMT:Explosion?

The Blue Avenger
11th April 2006, 09:11 PM
EMT: Morning Sun

Shonta: This Pokemon is meek and stays constantly on the defensive. It made a Premiere (I believe) anime appearance in an episode with a title that parodied Good Will Hunting.

Dark Dragonite
11th April 2006, 09:41 PM
[color=hotpink]EMT Game:
[TYPE] NORMAL
[BASE PP] 5
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]
Guesses: Body Slam, Swords Dance, Skull Bash, Attract, Slash, Metronome, Explosion, Morning Sun.

[color]

I went from 137 possible moves to 17...my guess is:

Moonlight

classy_cat18
11th April 2006, 10:18 PM
GT: Cyndaquil. Blue MGCoin if I'm right.

EMT: Hyper Beam

Skye
11th April 2006, 10:38 PM
10 G2 SCs 1,3,7 Stamps, please.

EMT: Extremespeed?

Ace64
12th April 2006, 05:32 AM
EMT: Mega Kick

Lady Vulpix
12th April 2006, 06:33 AM
Wow, Trey got it again! Congratulations! You've won a Mega Kick TM!

Darkfire: 5 Blue MGcoins, 4 Red MGcoins.

Knight of Time
12th April 2006, 12:37 PM
Jeff gave me the following MP list:

MP: Mareep, Snorunt, Anorith, Nidoran M, Horsea, Dodrio, Magmar, Teddiursa, Granbull, Dewgong, Oddish, Geodude, Politoed, Clefairy

Question 1: Is the MP from RBY?

New poll time.

(4/12) Do you own a digital camera? If so, what brand is it (e.g. Kodak)? How often do you use it?

Yes, as of yesterday, I own a digital camera called Kodak EasyShare. Since I got it for my birthday yesterday, I'm slowly starting to get used to it, and I've been using it fairly often these days (among one of my favourite things to do with it is snap pics or videos of the family cat)

(4/10) Is there anything that you really should do sometime soon but are just putting off?

Oh yes, several things. Many of them occur here at TPM, from getting the chance to evolve my Grovyle from ASB to getting certain TMs for my adoptees and captees when I get the Stamps or CCPs required to slowly but steadily get them. To me, putting them (the TPM related things I plan to eventually do) off basically has to happen if I don't have enough Stamps or CCPs to buy something (or points in ASB to catch a new Pokemon or evolve a Pokemon of mine).

3 MGs (I think that's right for if you answered one poll and also answered a poll you made yourself, right?), 10 SCs (1, 2, 3, Green MGCoin) a GT and my two April EMTs please.

*Murkrow
12th April 2006, 01:31 PM
@Kyle. Best thing to takes pictures of!

(4/12) Do you own a digital camera? If so, what brand is it (e.g. Kodak)? How often do you use it?

No, I don't though I might get one soon, possibly for my birthday. When I'm home I do use my dads if I need to; it's a Canon IXUS40 (though I do have a rather bad habit of putting it onto 'video' instead of 'picture' so I end up using up loads of memory by accident. Heheh). I don't use it that often, unless I'm very very bored and the cat is around in which case I'll take a couple of random shots for him to find when he next turns it on. I've recently also taken a couple of videos of said cat to put onto my laptop so I can show my friend when I get back to Chester. :)

MG please.

The Blue Avenger
12th April 2006, 02:18 PM
Shonta: That's right; take your prize.

Kyle: Your MP: It is not. Your MGs: Flame Gem, Ocean Gem, 2 Stamps/CCPs. Your Scratchcards: 3 Blue MGcoins, 4 Red MGcoins. Your GT!: This Pokemon becomes bouncy when it sucks in water. Your EMTs: Thunder, Pin Missile. Happy belated birthday, by the way.

Hannah: Photosynthesis Gem

*Murkrow
12th April 2006, 02:32 PM
Hannah: Photosynthesis Gem

Sell for Stamps please.

The Blue Avenger
12th April 2006, 02:45 PM
You got it. 2 stamps.