View Full Version : {Game} Goldenrod Tower V.36

Pages : [1] 2 3

Lady Vulpix
21st January 2006, 07:45 AM
Goldenrod Tower

Owners: Lady Vulpix and TheBlueAvenger

Mod Approved by Aipom of Doom and Wolfsong

Mystery Gift Floor

To make sure that this doesn't become "MG Please" spam, you MUST answer a daily question posted by an employee to request a Mystery Gift. There will be a question posted for each day; however, it may not be on the correct day (at least, for your time zone). You can answer the poll(s) for the most recent day, and any polls from the two prior days. All prizes that say "Stamps/CCPs" let you choose from one of the currencies to receive your money in.

Update: as of October 1st, 2005, anyone is allowed to post the poll of the day (as long as no one else has posted a poll on the same day, that is). The person who gets to post the poll of the day will be entitled to an extra Mystery Gift.

You will get a random Mystery Gift from the following list:

Common Items:
Hollow Stone, Red MGcoin, Lunar Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP, Solar Gem

Uncommon Items:
Division Gem, Ocean Gem, 2 Stamps/CCPs, Spark Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, Flame Gem, Blue MGcoin, Berry

Rare Items:
Darkness Gem, Light Gem, Rainbow Gem, 10 Stamps/CCPs, Green MGcoin, Gold Berry

Super Rare Items:
20 Stamps/CCPs, Mystery Box, 2 Green MGcoins, Miracle Berry, Stat Modification Die

If you receive the Mystery Box, you receive 1 Stamp, 1 CCP, 1 Red MGcoin, a common/uncommon item of your choice, and a free MG. You must post after receiving the Mystery Box to get the item and to have us give you your MG.

The Games Floor

To play the games, you need an MGcoin. Each game costs one credit worth of MGcoins; Red MGcoins are worth one credit, Blue MGcoins are worth two, and Green MGcoins are worth three. You get proper change back for using Blue or Green MGcoins. MGcoins can be obtained through Mystery Gifts or playing these games. Also, you can buy a Red MGcoin for one Stamp/CCP, but ONLY if you have none.

The Grabber Game

Remember those irritating claw robots at fairgrounds? In this version you pilot one over a 6X6 grid. You give directions starting from bottom center. Pick a square by going over one to five squares and up one to five squares. The better prizes are farther away, but you have a higher chance of dropping them.

Update (4/2/06): there's a chance of getting a collectible Unown Pokédoll instead of a regular prize from the Grabber Game. There are 19 kinds of dolls (some are rarer than others). You can either collect them or exchange them for shields: if you get 3 pokédolls that correspond to the first 3 letters of a pokemon type, you can exchange them for an elemental shield of that type.

Each day, you may use the Grabber Game and Scratchcards up to 10 times COMBINED. You may split the uses however you want.

Guess THIS!

An employee will think of a Pokemon, and give you a clue that should be unique to that Pokemon. You then have one try to guess the Pokemon. If you win, you get your choice of common/uncommon Mystery Gift prizes. If you guess wrongly, you won't get your Red MGcoin back like before.

You may only ask for one Guess This per day.

Scratchcard

Just like the lotto, you can come here and scratch off for a prize. Pick a card from the lists below, and scratch off three numbers (from one to ten). There will be three randomly decided winning squares, and an employee will tell you what your scratchcards revealed, and whether you won anything.

Group 1 Scratchcards
Choose from 2 Stamps, 2 CCPs, Hollow Stone, Lunar Gem, Solar Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, Flame Gem, Ocean Gem, Spark Gem, Division Gem.

Prizes:
1 winning square: Red MGcoin
2 winning squares: One of the indicated item
3 winning squares: Two of the indicated item

Group 2 Scratchcards:
Choose from 5 Stamps, 5 CCPs, Rainbow Gem, Green MGcoin, Darkness Gem AND Light Gem

Prizes:
1 winning square: Red MGcoin
2 winning squares: Blue MGcoin
3 winning squares: One of the indicated item

Each day, you may use the Grabber Game and Scratchcards up 10 times COMBINED. You may split the uses however you want.

Mystery Pokemon

In this game, you are given a list of 14 different Pokemon. Your goal is to figure out which one is the "Mystery Pokemon" that is randomly chosen from the list at the beginning of the game. To narrow the possibilities, you may ask up to four questions (one at a time) that can be answered by an employee with a "yes" or a "no". In addition to these questions, you get one attempt to guess the correct Pokemon. After this guess, regardless of how many questions you asked, you will receive your prize.

Correct answer after 2 or fewer questions: Any Mystery Gift item except for 20 stamps/CCPs.
Correct answer after 3 questions: 5 stamps/CCPs or any rare, uncommon, or common Mystery Gift item except 10 stamps/CCPs.
Correct answer after 4 questions: Any common or uncommon Mystery Gift item.
Incorrect answer: Red MGcoin.

Note: if you ask whether the MP is a certain pokemon, it counts as a guess if it is, and as a question if it isn't.

EMT Game

This Game is free and everyone can take part easily in a guessing game. A Worker will use the EMT but not tell you what TM popped out. You'll need to guess what TM popped out of the EMT and if you do you get to keep that TM. Clues will help you decide what TM popped out of the EMT and the Worker who's doing the EMT Game will give one clue a day. Everyone gets one guess a day after the Worker has posted the update for that day. This means you could have the chance of getting more TMs from the EMT if you're good at this game. It's been decided that currently you can only win 1 TM from the EMT Game a month. So if you win another TM in the same month you'll have to choose someone else to give it to.

The Item Floor

Store

Hollow Stone ~2 MGcoin credits

Day Stone: Evolves Eevee to Espeon ~15 MGcoin credits

Night Stone: Evolves Eevee to Umbreon ~15 MGcoin credits

Elemental Shield: Choose any one desired type. Give to a Pokemon, and it will absorb 30% of the damage from attacks of the respective type ~20 MGcoin credits

You may sell Hollow Stones for 1 Stamp/CCP, Gems and Berries for 2 stamps/CCPs, Gold Berries for 5 stamps/CCPs and Miracle Berries for 10 stamps/CCPs each.

Electronic Move Tutor

For three MGcoin credits, you can give this machine a crank, and you get a random TM. You may only use the Electronic Move Tutor twice a month.

The Stone Forge

Here you may forge your gems and stones together for a fee.

Gem + Gem = Rainbow Gem (1 Stamp/CCP)
Hollow Stone + Element Gem = Associated Evolution Stone (2 Stamps/CCPs)
Hollow Stone + Rainbow Gem = Evolution Stone of choice (2 Stamps/CCPs)
Evolution Stone + Division Gem = Associated Gem + Hollow Stone
Hollow Stone + 3 Element Gems = Genetic Accelerator Gene (3 Stamps/CCPs)
Evolution Stone + 2 Element Gems = Genetic Accelerator Gene (2 Stamps/CCPs)
Genetic Accelerator Gene + Division Gem = Light Gem + Darkness Gem + Rainbow Gem + Hollow Stone

Associated Gems and Stones:
Spark Gem and Thunderstone
Ocean Gem and Water Stone
Flame Gem and Fire Stone
Solar Gem and Sun Stone
Photosynthesis Gem and Leaf Stone
Lunar Gem and Moon Stone
Light Gem and Day Stone
Darkness Gem and Night Stone

Lady Vulpix
21st January 2006, 07:56 AM
We have a new version! I'm replying to yesterday's poll and adding a new one.

(1-20)What is your favorite thing to eat in the morning? Why? What is your least favorite thing to eat in the morning? Why? Do you feel like you get the correct amount of food required per day?
My breakfast consists mainly of tea and/or juice, but later in the morning I often it crackers with cheese (or without cheese if I'm at work), and sometimes yoghurt or cereals with milk. Sometimes pancakes or French toast, on rare occasions. These are probably my favorites, but only because I don't eat them often. And sometimes I eat some fruit. My least favorite things to eat in the morning are all the things I don't like, but other than that, all elaborate meals are out of my morning menu. Yes, i think I get the correct amount of food per day; I have a practical method that has always worked for me: I eat when I'm hungry, and don't eat when I'm not.

(21/1) Would you like to work on any topic(s) on this forum that you're not currently working at? If so, which one(s)? What do you think working there would be like? What would you do if you worked there? If not, why not?
I wouldn't like to work on the few topics I'm not working at, because I have a very busy schedule and it's hard to keep up with the ones I work at as it is. I don't need any more things to be responsible for. I like working at all these topics, but it's a hard and demanding task.

3 MGs, please.

Arina Arono
21st January 2006, 09:09 AM
(21/1) Would you like to work on any topic(s) on this forum that you're not currently working at? If so, which one(s)? What do you think working there would be like? What would you do if you worked there? If not, why not?

Nah, I don't think I could motavate myself enough XD Plus I'm still a newb and should leave these things for people who can do them, *bows at the wonderful peoples*

Lady Vulpix
21st January 2006, 09:47 AM
Arina: 10 Stamps/CCPs.

The Blue Avenger
21st January 2006, 09:49 AM
Gabi: 10 Stamps/CCPs, Red MGcoin, Hollow Stone

Skye
21st January 2006, 10:00 AM
No, I wouldn't, because I know I have a lack of motivation to do anything. So I would probably get fired or quit after a while of working because I like to be in the area of not being responsible. ^^;

MG and 10 SCs, G2, # 2,6,9 for 5 Stamps, please.

Lady Vulpix
21st January 2006, 10:40 AM
Darkfire: MG: 1 Stamp/CCP. SC: 5 Stamps, 4 Blue MGcoins, 4 Red MGcoins.

*Murkrow
21st January 2006, 03:16 PM
(19/1) Do you have allergies? If you do, what are you allergic to? How often do you get sick, allergy related or not?

I don't really, though I occasionally get hayfever like symptoms in the spring. But even that varies, so I don't think it could really be classed as an allergy. When it does happen, though, I generally just get very watery eyes, which is a pain but it's never been overly serious.

(1-20)What is your favorite thing to eat in the morning? Why? What is your least favorite thing to eat in the morning? Why? Do you feel like you get the correct amount of food required per day?

Weetabix. I'm actually sick of the damned stuff, but it really wakes me up in the morning, more than most cereals do. My least favourite...cooked stuff. I'm alright with toast, but I can't understand how people have full English breakfasts that early. Or things like my brother eats. He has pizza in the morning. How?
I don't know how to answer the last one ^_^ I do make sure I eat three meals a day (except on weekends; don't have breakfast) as well as snacks, it's just whether or not it's really healthy enough that's the question.

21/1) Would you like to work on any topic(s) on this forum that you're not currently working at? If so, which one(s)? What do you think working there would be like? What would you do if you worked there? If not, why not?

No. It's, er, bad enough as it is right now, the last thing I need is to make it any worse. And before anybody comments, I'm well aware that I'm not as active as some people have been, but still..... it does get slightly irritating coming online and thinking 'I think I have to update that now...' Not that I don't enjoy it most of the time.
Back to the question, no to all of them should suffice, I think.

3 MG's please.

Lady Vulpix
22nd January 2006, 05:51 AM
Hannah: Light Gem, Lunar Gem, Green MGcoin. You didn't have to defendyourself, you weren't under attack.

Allow me a short paragraph to note how the dynamics of AC/CC have changed completely over the last few years. Some time ago people were begging for worker positions at all the topics, and frequently demanding scenario changes at the Battle Range. I wonder if the change is a sign of the decrease in AC/CC activity, or just that the current players are different and think more carefully before posting.

The Blue Avenger
22nd January 2006, 08:55 AM
EMT Game
Type: Ground
PP:
Power:
Accuracy:
Effect:
Target:
Guesses:

Lady Vulpix
22nd January 2006, 08:59 AM
I'll go with Dig this time.
Aren't you going to answer any polls?

Arina Arono
22nd January 2006, 09:16 AM
EMT game: Maybe Magnitude?

1/22/06- Any site in particular(Other than Pokemasters) you love to go to? Why? Is there a special reason you like to go to that site?

For me it would be Newgrounds.com. There you can watch flash movies made by other people and review them. MOst of the movies are great while others...lets not go into that. One reason I like to go to it is see what is good compared to bad for when I can finally make those movies myself.

Lady Vulpix
22nd January 2006, 09:33 AM
Arina: Photosynthesis Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP.

1/22/06- Any site in particular (other than Pokemasters) you love to go to? Why? Is there a special reason you like to go to that site?
Tsuyoi's Lair, because it's basically an extension of the parts of TPM I enjoy the most, and DMFA because I love the comic and the forum has some great members. I also like Dominic Deegan a lot, but I only go there to read the webcomic.

The Blue Avenger
22nd January 2006, 10:58 AM
Gabi: Gold Berry, and I will answer some polls, just nto at the moment.

EMT Game
Congratulations! Arina Arono has won a Magnitude TM!

Skye
22nd January 2006, 09:08 PM
1/22/06- Any site in particular(Other than Pokemasters) you love to go to? Why? Is there a special reason you like to go to that site?
Hn, I would have to say I like TL, NG, Psypokes and Gamefaqs in particular. TL because it helps with TPM, NG for movies, ands GF for help in games that I often get stuck in. No special reasons other than to use them at my convinience. ^^;

MG and 10 G2 SCs #2,4,7 for 5 Stamps, please.

Ace64
22nd January 2006, 10:03 PM

Gamefaqs is helpful, and fanfiction.net is one of my favorites. Kind of like the fanfiction here, but a MUCH bigger selection. I've got an account on there,but that would be advertising. :) Since I like to read, and because there's an inexhaustible supply of stories there... we get along fine.

SoulflameNinetales
23rd January 2006, 12:45 AM
(22/1) Any site in particular (other than Pokemasters) you love to go to? Why? Is there a special reason you like to go to that site?

There are actually quite a few that I like to visit. The main ones are Tsuyoi's Lair, Fanfiction.net, Werenation Forums and Salvation NwN Site mainly. All of them seem to hold a special place in my heart, all for different reasons. Salvation because of my importance to thier NwN server, Fanfiction.net because i love reading other peoples fics (and I don't mind writing them either), Werenation because of my long standing membership with thier forums there...over 5 years and lastly Tsuyoi's Lair where i've met some of the most friendly people yet. For some reason there has been only one place where i've found people who didn't like me. But i do believed i wandered off topic now so i'll finish up.

Lady Vulpix
23rd January 2006, 04:52 AM
Darkfire: MG: Flame Gem. SC: 5 Stamps, 2 Blue MGcoins, 4 Red MGcoins.

Ace: Lunar Gem.

Ben: Solar Gem.

Arnen
23rd January 2006, 07:58 AM
Gaia Online! I started going there almost two years ago, and when it's not being slow it's really fun. I made lots of friends there. :)

The Blue Avenger
23rd January 2006, 08:03 AM
Arnen: Flame Gem

Heh. This might take a while. Let's see, looking through my favorites... Kirby's Rainbow Resort (because Kirby is also a favorite game series of mine), Pokecharms (because a lot of my online friends are there and it's a reliable news source), The Tavern (a fun place to hang out online), Tsuyoi's Lair (because the people are friendly and it's a great place for DT. Oh, and I'm a mod there), and Livejournal (because almost all of my in-real-life friends have Livejournals, and it's a good way to keep up with them).

Skye
23rd January 2006, 09:32 AM
(1-23) Do you like to chew gum? If so what's your favorite flavor/brand? Why? In not, why not?
I love chewing gum. It actually became a habit at one point that everyone got annoyed with so I had to stop. My favorite flavor is strawberry because it tastes good. I used to like all of the flavors, but grape got a bit weird for me, so I stopped eating it.

2 MGs and 10 G2 Scs # 3, 6, 9 please for 5 Stamps.

Ace64
23rd January 2006, 11:11 AM
(1-23) Do you like to chew gum? If so what's your favorite flavor/brand? Why? In not, why not?
Used to love it, but not anymore. My favorite flavor was bubblegum, basically. Original? The reason is that gum loses its favor so quickly. After a few minutes, chewing gum can be compared to chewing a wad of paper. The only difference is, *unlike* a wad of paper, gum sticks to things when you spit it out. You can imagine where I'm going with this....

*Murkrow
23rd January 2006, 01:21 PM
Hannah: Light Gem, Lunar Gem. You didn't have to defend yourself, you weren't under attack.

*Shrugs* Better safe than sorry. Selling those gems for 4 Stamps please.

Probably Fanfiction, because it's a nice easy place to find stories you like. Neopets because it's fun, and SPP (both the main site and the forums), because even though I don't like Pokémon that much anymore, it's nice to still know what's going on.

I used to chew it all the time, but then I just, well, stopped. I used to like the Hubba Bubba ones, particularly strawberry flavour, but after a while I realised that I prefered spending the money on chocolate instead; sure, it doesn't last half as long but it's nicer. Not to mention, most people I know only eat the plain mint flavour nowadays which is fine once in a while, but not all the time.

2 MG's please.

The Blue Avenger
23rd January 2006, 03:37 PM
Darkfire: Berry, 1 Stamp/CCP, 5 Stamps, 4 Blue MGcoins, 3 Red MGcoins

Ace: Green MGCoin

Hannah: Solar Gem, Solar Gem, 4 stamps

Lady Vulpix
23rd January 2006, 04:45 PM
And Jeff: Hollow Stone.

The Blue Avenger
23rd January 2006, 04:54 PM
Sell it for stamps.

Wolfsong
23rd January 2006, 05:09 PM

I do like to, but can only ususally stand it long enough for the flavoring to go away unless i'm blowing bubbles with it then i can tolerate it a little longer. I like Bubble Yum Original. Of course i can hardly find it in stores anymore so i stock up when i do find some.

Lady Vulpix
23rd January 2006, 05:14 PM
Amy: Spark Gem.

Arina Arono
23rd January 2006, 05:17 PM

I do like gum, but I don't have any particular favorites. The only one I can't stand is cinamin gum, like big red. XP ALso I'm not a big fan of Juicy Fruit just because it doesn't last long and ish very thin...if that made any sense.

The Blue Avenger
23rd January 2006, 05:18 PM
Arina: Division Gem

Ace64
23rd January 2006, 05:26 PM
I'd like to use the EMT with my Green MGCoin, please.

Lady Vulpix
23rd January 2006, 05:29 PM
You get a Swift TM.

Wolfsong
23rd January 2006, 05:34 PM
Amy: Spark Gem.

[color=skyblue]Selling for ccps please and 10 games of group 1 scratchcards numbers 2,3,5 for CCPs please ^^

Arnen
23rd January 2006, 07:30 PM
I chew it sometimes. I'm not like one of those people who can't go five minutes without having a piece, though. As for flavors, I like Juicy Fruit. I don't know why O.o I can't stand cinnamon gum, though (or Tic-Tacs or any other kind of cinnamon candy, for that matter). Probably because it would burn my tongue when I was little, and it leaves a bad taste in your mouth. Blech.

Arina Arono
23rd January 2006, 09:16 PM
By the way, I want to give the magnitude TM to Kiara

Skye
24th January 2006, 09:28 AM
(1-24) Do you keep a diary/journal? If so, is it online or physical? When was the last time you wrote in it? If not, why not? would you like to keep a journal/diary?
I keep a journal. I have one physically and one online. The last time I made an entry was Sunday night, when I was depressed. I had to make the entry in my physical journal because mom ate the computer. That's why I have two journals. She eats the computer whenever she gets mad.

2 MGs and 10 G2 SCs # 2,4,8 for 5 Stamps, please.

Ace64
24th January 2006, 01:25 PM
I'd like to give my Swift TM to Darkfire.
(1-24) Do you keep a diary/journal? If so, is it online or physical? When was the last time you wrote in it? If not, why not? would you like to keep a journal/diary?

I do keep a journal, physical, since I'm not cool with the idea of other people peeking into my soul. :) I write in it only when I feel something noteworthy has happened, not every day. That way, all the big events in my life are catalouged. To be honest, too many entires would feel like I'm writing to myself.

Arina Arono
24th January 2006, 01:47 PM

I have both physical and online journals but can never keep them up. I mostly use my online journal for writings and the physichal ones...Mostly for when I'm oober ticked at something..which will find it''s way to my online one. I probably shouldn't bother with the physical ones. --;

Lady Vulpix
24th January 2006, 03:35 PM
Amy: 2 CCPs for your gem. SC: 8 CCPs, 5 Red MGcoins.

Arnen: 1 Stamp/CCP.

Darkfire: Spark Gem, Red MGcoin. What do you mean when you say your mom eats the computer?

Trey: 1 Stamp/CCP.

Arina: Red MGcoin.

(1-24) Do you keep a diary/journal? If so, is it online or physical? When was the last time you wrote in it? If not, why not? Would you like to keep a journal/diary?
I have a diary... if you can still call it a diary when you write on it once a year, or once every few years. I've been keeping it since I was 8, and I wrote my last entry on October 23rd, 2000. Maybe I should write another one of these days. I do write letters, though, so that way I do put some important events in paper. Though others keep them, rather than myself.

Knight of Time
24th January 2006, 05:04 PM
Gabi gave me the following GT!: the name of this pokemon sounds like a mispronounced version of its evolution's name.

Hmm, might that be Tentacool? Blue MGCoin if I'm right please.

Gabi also gave me the following MP list: MP: Ninetales, Tentacool, Spheal, Cascoon, Metang, Charizard, Abra, Togetic, Aron, Magby, Castform, Murkrow, Hitmontop, Latias.

Question 1: Has the MP in question evolved?

Yes, I have one on LiveJournal, and it's online. Hmm, I wrote in it back on last October. Who knows, maybe someday I'll write in it again if I have the time. 'shrug'

Yeah, I like chewing gum whenever I can. My favourite brand would have to be a tie between Hubba Bubba and Bubbleicious b/c they are both quite similar, and come in a few nice fruit flavours (artificial flavours I think).

(1-22) Any site in particular(Other than Pokemasters) you love to go to? Why? Is there a special reason you like to go to that site?

Yes, there are quite a few sites I love going to besides TPM. One in particular is Acmlm's Board, I like going there b/c there's a section on Super Mario World hacking (I'm into hacking the game) where I can get help on a situation anytime I need the help.

3 MGs, 10 SCs (1, 2, 3, Green MGCoin), and both the 8 extra Stamps and the contents of the Mystery Box I asked for from the previous version here (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/index.php?topic=42940.msg617426#msg617426) please.

Man, that was stressful on me...

Skye
24th January 2006, 06:17 PM
She rips it out of the wall and hides it from me. So whenever that happens I joke around and say she ate it.

Selling my Spark Gem for 2 Stamps, and what did I get on my scratchcards?

Ace64
24th January 2006, 10:28 PM
I'd like to use my stamp to buy a Red MGCoin, since I have one. Then, spend that to play the MP Game. Err.. please?

Lady Vulpix
25th January 2006, 05:00 AM
Kyle: stressful? Then why did you even do it? No one forces you to answer all polls, we all skip some every now and then. You get the 8 stamps from earlier, and from the Mystery Box: 1 stamp, 1 CCP, 1 Red MGCoin, 1Blue MGCoin and 1 Stamp/CCP. MP: yes, it has. GT: no, sorry. It was Igglybuff. I would have never thought of 'cool' as a mispronounced version of 'cruel'. MG: Hollow Stone, 10 Stamps/CCPs, 1 Stamp/CCP. SC: Green MGcoin, 3 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins.

Darkfire: sorry I skipped that line, I didn't see the scrollbar. You get your stamps and, from the scratchcards: 6 Blue MGcoins, 3 Red MGcoins.

Trey: sure. MP: Lickitung, Bulbasaur, Koffing, Miltank, Omanyte, Espeon, Togetic, Larvitar, Nidoran F, Forretress, Gloom, Bagon, Jigglypuff, Kangaskhankttm

Skye
25th January 2006, 09:24 AM
No problem. ^^;

(1-25) How many people on TPM do you know in real life/have met in real life? How many do you talk with over IM away from TPM?
I know quite a few people in real life that I brough to TPM. Arina, Kiara, and Slave, for instance. I also talk to them over IM, except for Slave. I talk to Tsukasa, Trey, and Amy over IM.

2 MGs and 10 G2 SCs # 2,3,4 for 5 Stamps please.

Arina Arono
25th January 2006, 09:30 AM
(1-25) How many people on TPM do you know in real life/have met in real life? How many do you talk with over IM away from TPM?

I know Darkfire, Kiara, and Slave in real life. I talk to Kiara and Darkfire over IMs and I also know Tsukasa over the internet.

Ace64
25th January 2006, 01:32 PM
MP: (Hopefully you're allowed to answer this:) Is the MP Pokemon able to evolve? (any further than it is already?)

I don't know any people from TPM in real life. The only person from TPM that I've talked to is Darkfire. Yeah, I'm pretty sheltered.

Lady Vulpix
25th January 2006, 02:22 PM
Darkfire: MG: Light Gem, Red MGcoin. SC: 4 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins.

Arina: Berry.

Trey: MG: Photosynthesis Gem. MP: no, it isn't. Can you please post the list next time?

None as of yet (unless you count my brother, who hasn't posted in months), but I hope I can meet Julina in June. And I have many TPMers I talk to in IMs, but mainly Amy, Karin, Ade, Jeff, andyizcool and Shonta lately. Oh, and Kyle, but he's the one who always IMs me. Sometimes I talk to Zak, Dan, Julina and Suzie, 2 Chrises, Éamon and some ex-TPMers, and I've had a few IM talks with Brian and Christen. And Soo, but we never get to talk much. I may be missing some more, I've talked to a lot of TPMers on IM.

Ace64
25th January 2006, 02:48 PM
MP: Lickitung, Bulbasaur, Koffing, Miltank, Omanyte, Espeon, Togetic, Larvitar, Nidoran F, Forretress, Gloom, Bagon, Jigglypuff, Kangaskhankttm

Question 1: Can the Pokemon evolve any further? No, it isn't.

Lickitung Bulbasaur, Koffing, Miltank, Omanyte, Espeon, Togetic,Larvitar, Nidoran F,Forretress, Gloom, Bagon, Jigglypuff, Kangaskhan.

Question 2: Hmm.. is the MP Pokemon pink?

The Blue Avenger
25th January 2006, 02:57 PM
Gabi: Red MGcoin, Red MGcoin

None, actually. I do hope to meet some people in real life at some point, though. As for IM, usually Gabi, Amy, occasionally Kyle and Charles Legend... and that's about it, actually. ^^;

Lady Vulpix
25th January 2006, 03:06 PM
Trey: that's yet another ambiguous question. Most pokemon have more than one color, not to mention shinies have different colors. But if you're asking what I think you're asking, the answer is yes.

Jeff: Hollow Stone.

The Blue Avenger
25th January 2006, 03:15 PM
I'll use that Hollow Stone and my Rainbow Gem to create a Moon Stone, please. *hands over 2 stamps*

Ace64
25th January 2006, 03:16 PM
Question 1: Can the Pokemon evolve any further? No, it isn't.

Lickitung Bulbasaur, Koffing, Miltank, Omanyte, Espeon, Togetic,Larvitar, Nidoran F,Forretress, Gloom, Bagon, Jigglypuff, Kangaskhan.

Question 2: Hmm.. is the MP Pokemon pink?

Ahhh. Sorry about that. But, in any case, I think I can make a guess now, so my questions are done. I'll go with the Lickitung, for the win.

Lady Vulpix
25th January 2006, 03:35 PM
Nope. Sorry, it was Miltank.

Judging by past experiences, it's allowed to ask "is it Lickitung?", and that counts as a guess if it's right and a question if it's wrong. At least it's happened before.

Ace64
25th January 2006, 03:40 PM
Huh. Even in losing, I learn.
I'd like to sell my photsynthesis Gem, please.

The Blue Avenger
25th January 2006, 03:55 PM
I'll use that Hollow Stone and my Rainbow Gem to create a Moon Stone, please. *hands over 2 stamps*

I was skipped.

Lady Vulpix
25th January 2006, 04:06 PM
Sorry, Jeff, you get your stone.

Knight of Time
25th January 2006, 04:21 PM
Kyle: stressful? Then why did you even do it? No one forces you to answer all polls, we all skip some every now and then. You get the 8 stamps from earlier, and from the Mystery Box: 1 stamp, 1 CCP, 1 Red MGCoin, 1Blue MGCoin and 1 Stamp/CCP. MP: yes, it has. GT: no, sorry. It was Igglybuff. I would have never thought of 'cool' as a mispronounced version of 'cruel'. MG: Hollow Stone, 10 Stamps/CCPs, 1 Stamp/CCP. SC: Green MGcoin, 3 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins.

It actually wasn't the polls that were stressful on me. The stressful part was my failure to try and make part of my last post here a quote of the previous update I got here (I guess that's impossible to do when a topic is closed). Polls don't give me stress unless I find them too difficult to answer (which thankfully isn't very often).

Gabi gave me the following MP list: MP: Ninetales, Tentacool, Spheal, Cascoon, Metang, Charizard, Abra, Togetic, Aron, Magby, Castform, Murkrow, Hitmontop, Latias.

Okay, since the MP has already evolved, my list is now:

Ninetales, Cascoon, Metang, Charizard, Togetic, Hitmontop

Question 2: Are there 9 letters in the MP's name?

I only know of one TPMer (or in this case, a former TPMer) who I have met in real life, it is Deep Silent Complete. As for TPMers I IM at times, quite a few actually. Gabi, Amy (occasionally), Rebecca (occasionally), Jeff (rarely), Vanessa/Lawrence_III_Fanatic (ocasionally), Rachel/DarkPrincess (very rarely, I haven't seen her in ages), Rambunctious Jamirus (like Rachel, I very rarely talk with her. I think they both vanished into thin air), mr_pikachu (occasionally), RaZoR LeAf (occasionally).

MG, 10 SCs (1, 2, 3, Green MGCoin) and a GT! please.

Lady Vulpix
25th January 2006, 04:33 PM
It's anything but impossible, Kyle. Do you see the title written in blue on top of each post? It's a link. Right-click on it and copy the link's location, and there you'll have it. MP: no. MG: Blue MGcoin. SC: 3 Blue MGcoins, 3 Red MGcoins. GT: this single-type pokemon becomes a different single type when it evolves.

Skye
25th January 2006, 04:36 PM
I'd like to sell my Light Gem for Stamps, please. ^^

Lady Vulpix
25th January 2006, 05:27 PM
Then you get 2 stamps.

Knight of Time
25th January 2006, 05:40 PM
It's anything but impossible, Kyle. Do you see the title written in blue on top of each post? It's a link. Right-click on it and copy the link's location, and there you'll have it. MP: no. MG: Blue MGcoin. SC: 3 Blue MGcoins, 3 Red MGcoins. GT: this single-type pokemon becomes a different single type when it evolves.

GT!: Hmm, the only Pokemon I can think of that would fit that question is Eevee. Blue MGCoin if I'm right please.

Gabi gave me the following MP list: MP: Ninetales, Tentacool, Spheal, Cascoon, Metang, Charizard, Abra, Togetic, Aron, Magby, Castform, Murkrow, Hitmontop, Latias.

Okay, since there aren't 9 letters in the MP's name, my list is now:

Cascoon, Metang, Togetic

Question 3: Is the MP from R/S/E?

Lady Vulpix
25th January 2006, 06:13 PM
Kyle: GT: no, sorry. Technically any given Eevee evolves into one single-type pokemon, but Eevees in general can evolve into any of 5 forms. I was talking about just one pokemon. Maybe I worded it incorrectly. You can try again.

MP: no, it isn't.

Knight of Time
25th January 2006, 07:13 PM

Okay, since there aren't 9 letters in the MP's name, my list is now:

Cascoon, Metang, Togetic

Question 3: Is the MP from R/S/E?

Okay, since the MP isn't from R/S/E, it has to be Togetic, so I'll take another 5 Stamps for my prize please.

GT!: Oh, if that isn't Eevee, then it must be Azurill. Again, Blue MGCoin if I'm right, please.

Lady Vulpix
25th January 2006, 07:25 PM
You get 5 stamps and a Blue MGCoin. Congratulations!

Arina Arono
26th January 2006, 09:22 AM
(1/26/06) What was one of your worst teachers in(at) school? What was one of your best? Why do you think so?

For me, worst would be between my old math teacher, Mrs. Stevenson and my current Art teacher...who I call Mr. Idioto. Stevenson because she would let us get away with murder (Seriously) and Idioto because he demands perfection IN ART 1 ON A FREAKING DETAILED SKELETON DRAWING! >__<

As for the best it would have ot had been my Drama teacher, Mr. Moll. He was awesome, even if we had to do pushups if we got caught yawning. But I really enjoyed his class. ^_^

Knight of Time
26th January 2006, 01:56 PM
(1/26) What was one of your worst teachers in(at) school? What was one of your best? Why do you think so?

Hmm, I can't really say I had any bad teachers in school, so there wasn't much of a worst teacher for me. One of the best teachers I had was Mr. Jamieson (or Mr. J, as I and many others used to call him), b/c not only was he my Grade 6 teacher, he came around to teach at my high school when I was in Grade 11, and I had him again, this time for Grade 11 academic geography and Grade 12 academic geography two years later.

MG, 10 SCs (1, 2, 3, Green MGCoin), a new GT! and a new game of MP please.

Skye
26th January 2006, 03:20 PM
(1/26/06) What was one of your worst teachers in(at) school? What was one of your best? Why do you think so?
One of my worst teachers was back a long time ago. I was talking with some people in the class, like 5 others, and I was the only one who had to sit out. Not only that, but she had me sit out from the LESSON. What kind of teacher makes you sit out of a lesson for TALKING? It was in like 2nd grade too... She got fired X3. My best teacher... I'm not sure. I either like my teachers, ignore them, or hate them. Ignore meaning I do what they want but otherwise do what I want. I guess in high school, My fav so far is Mr. Marshall. He tells us stories all the time. I had him for two tris of weight training and a tri or two (Can't remember) of science. Honors something or other. Dang, and I had him last year and I can't remember what I had him for XD.

MG and 10 G2 SCs # 3, 5, 7 for 5 Stamps, please.

Ace64
26th January 2006, 06:45 PM

The worst teacher I ever had was Mr. Hicken, my Physics teacher. He was completely unfair when it came to grading, making up tests out of 120 points, which I was unsuccessful in getting more than an 80. He took off points randomly and without thought- I remeber once, he took off fifteen points on a ten point question- when I was right! So you can imagine how bad it was when I was wrong.

After him, I would consider my best teachers to be everyone else.

Arnen
26th January 2006, 07:56 PM
My worst teacher was the PE teacher I had during 8th grade. It was her first year at my school, and gah... complete b**** ._. No compassion, and she made us line dance... *shudder* Best teacher would have to be the tech teacher at my old school, Mr. Jerbi (although we just called him Jerb). You could basically do about anything as long as you got your work done in his class. Me and one of my friends would just sit in the front row and talk quietly, but he didn't mind since we mostly just discussed the lecture. Another one of my friends who had the class a different hour would just sit in the back and eat bologna sandwiches and play his DS, but he got his work done so he never got in trouble. We could swear and stuff a little as long as it wasn't directed at Jerb, and we could leave class to use the restroom or get a drink without asking as long as we came back. The last week before I moved, since I didn't have anything to do, I just sat and whipped those little Ice Breakers Liquid Ice mint thingies at people and stomped on them. It made the room smell nice :xd:

*Murkrow
27th January 2006, 03:51 AM
Hannah: Solar Gem, Solar Gem

Selling for 4 Stamps please.

I've met none, though I think there are some who live near me....or at least near me back home (though I don;t think their active at all). I recognised some of the member names/profile information (i.e. email adress) as people I'd seen at other sites, and I know at least one who lived in Bristol. As for people I talk to...Amy, mostly. For about a year I spoke daily to Gravy, though he's long since gone both from here and MSN (I PM'd him before Christmas and he replied saying he was having trouble with it, but he didn't reply when I answered and gave some suggestions). I've pretty much resinged myself to probably not really speaking to him much again, Oh well. I've also spoken to Gabi and Kyle a few times, and Darkfire...once? It admittably doesn't help much that I prefer MSN but most people here seem to go on AIM most of the time.

I never really had one :-/ If I had to choose, probably one of the more boring ones, like my Year 10 and 11 math teacher. He wasn't that bad, but he never really made any effort to make stuff any more interesting. Did get us all through the exam though. My best was my Year 12-13 psychology teacher ^_^ She was great simply because of the fact that she was so laid back. Only teacher I've ever had who would only be mock annoyed if you turned up late (I never did, but, er, one of the boys regularly turned up about half an hour late O_O We all just laughed though as did she), let you eat in class; in Year 12, our tuesday lessons used to go lesson, 20 min break, lesson- people used to go to Tesco for bacon butties and snacks and bring them back to eat. What else? Lessons started 15 mins late, seeing as everybody invaded her cuboard to make tea/coffee, the time Chris brought in his laptop and we spent the whole lesson just listening to music, the relaxation lesson....yeah. Great. *Shuts up* ^_^

2 MG's please.

Lady Vulpix
27th January 2006, 05:10 AM
Arina: Red MGcoin, 10 Stamps/CCPs.

Kyle: MG: Lunar Gem. SC: 7 Blue MGcoins, 3 Red MGcoins. GT: this one comes third in a very special series of pokemon. You can tell it's the third by looking at its name. MP:
Lugia, Cacturne, Gligar, Typhlosion, Zapdos, Jolteon, Furret, Hitmonlee, Whismur, Seadra, Ditto, Grimer, Vigoroth, Hoothoot. Wow, the randomizer was in a mood for... something.

Darkfire: MG: Solar Gem. SC: 4 Blue MGcoins, 6 Red MGcoins.

Trey: 1 Stamp/CCP.

Arnen: Ocean Gem.

Hannah: Hollow Stone, Flame Gem and your stamps.

*Murkrow
27th January 2006, 05:18 AM
Hannah: Hollow Stone, Flame Gem

Selling for three Stamps please.

Knight of Time
27th January 2006, 05:25 AM
Kyle: MG: Lunar Gem. SC: 7 Blue MGcoins, 3 Red MGcoins. GT: this one comes third in a very special series of pokemon. You can tell it's the third by looking at its name. MP:
Lugia, Cacturne, Gligar, Typhlosion, Zapdos, Jolteon, Furret, Hitmonlee, Whismur, Seadra, Ditto, Grimer, Vigoroth, Hoothoot. Wow, the randomizer was in a mood for... something.

GT!: That sounds very much like Moltres. Blue MGCoin if I'm right please.

Gabi gave me the following MP list:

Lugia, Cacturne, Gligar, Typhlosion, Zapdos, Jolteon, Furret, Hitmonlee, Whismur, Seadra, Ditto, Grimer, Vigoroth, Hoothoot

Question 1: Is the MP found in RBY?

(1/27)What has been one of the most disappointing events for you outside of TPM so far this year? Why? Have you found a way to overcome it?

To me, I think one of the most disappointing things is looking at where the Toronto Maple Leafs are in the Eastern Conference standings of the NHL (or National Hockey League). At the start of the regular season, I had high hopes that they would reach the playoffs, but right now they are disappointing me b/c they can't seem to play as well as they used to (being in 9th in the East is not good enough to satisfy a Leafs fan like myself, and I have a bad feeling they won't make the playoffs this year). As for any way to overcome this, I really can't turn against a team I like, so I guess the way to overcome the disappointment here is to try and avoid it as much as possible.

I believe that would get me two MGs?

Skye
27th January 2006, 09:15 AM
(1/27)What has been one of the most disappointing events for you outside of TPM so far this year? Why? Have you found a way to overcome it?
Hn, I would have to say my depression coming back and messing with my head was dissapointing. Sure it started at the end of last year, but lately it's been torturing me to no end. I find I can't function and my emotions go out of wack so i overreact to nothing. So far, modifying the intake of Paxil has helped immensly.

MG and 10 G2 SCs # 1,3,7 for 5 Stamps, and I would like to sell that Solar Gem for Stamps too please.

Arina Arono
27th January 2006, 09:34 AM

Art class! >_>; As I complained about Mr. Idioto already, here's some more. He demands perfection and if I don't get my grades up I'm gonna be grounded! ;o;

Lady Vulpix
28th January 2006, 06:56 AM
Kyle: GT: it is indeed Moltres. You get a Blue MGCoin. MP: yes. MG: Red MGcoin, 2 Green MGcoins. @.@

Darkfire: 2 stamps for your gem. MG: Solar Gem again. SC: 5 Blue MGcoins, 4 Red MGcoins.

Arina: 1 Stamp/CCP.

*Murkrow
28th January 2006, 07:58 AM

Not getting the grades I was hoping for in my A Levels. Especially seeing as I'd worked out what I needed to get the required points to get into Chester and I didn't get them. Needless to say, I got out of the school hall quick because I was scared I'd break down. I obviously didn't have a way to overcome them, bar returning for another year and retaking them, but things were alright. Either I'd miscalculated how the points were given or they'd figured 'what the heck' because when we got home a letter had arrived (well, I think it actually arrived before I left to get the results; damn it, I wish I'd seen it and opened it straight away) from Chester containing confirmation of my place. :) So after half an hour of worry, it was fine.

MG please.

Lady Vulpix
28th January 2006, 08:36 AM
Hannah: 1 Stamp/CCP.

Ace64
28th January 2006, 08:42 AM
(1/28/06) The end of the month is approaching. Did you make a New Year's resolution? If so, have you kept it so far? If not, why not?

I made a resolution to try and work more, but sadly, I can't really say that I've kept to it. I wanted to try working out on alternate days of the week, but for some reason or another, I'd skip a day, and then try working extra hard the next day. Or else, I would skip a workout entirely, so that my schedule would get messed up. So, maybe I'll try resolving to stick to a less strict work-out plan.

I'll answer the other poll pretty soon.

Lady Vulpix
28th January 2006, 09:04 AM
Alright. In the meantime you get the following MGs: Red MGcoin, Hollow Stone.

Arina Arono
28th January 2006, 09:36 AM
(1/28/06) The end of the month is approaching. Did you make a New Year's resolution? If so, have you kept it so far? If not, why not?

Eheh..not eaxctly. I was going to not swear as much, not working well X3 I guess I might be doing better but I'm not entirely sure.

Lady Vulpix
28th January 2006, 09:38 AM
Arina, you get 1 Stamp/CCP.

Skye
28th January 2006, 10:17 AM
lol, no. I don't make NYRs. I usually always forget them anyway, and I never have managed to keep mine anyway. ^^;

MG, sell that Solar Gem for Stamps, and 10 G2 SCs # 1,3,7 for 5 Stamps, please.

Lady Vulpix
28th January 2006, 10:32 AM
Darkfire: what's with everyone and acronyms these days? MG: Darkness Gem. Gem: 2 stamps. SC: 5 Stamps, 3 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins.

Knight of Time
28th January 2006, 09:02 PM

Lugia, Cacturne, Gligar, Typhlosion, Zapdos, Jolteon, Furret, Hitmonlee, Whismur, Seadra, Ditto, Grimer, Vigoroth, Hoothoot

Okay, since the MP is found in RBY, my list is now:

Zapdos, Jolteon, Hitmonlee, Seadra, Ditto, Grimer

Question 2: Does the MP have 6 letters in its name?

No, I really haven't made a New Year's resolution. Even if I did, I'd probably forget it, b/c unfortunately I can be forgetful at times, and I'm pretty sure nobody likes being forgetful, right?

MG, 10 SCs (1, 2, 3, Green MGCoin) and a new GT! please.

Lady Vulpix
29th January 2006, 05:44 AM
Kyle: MP: yes, it does. MG: Ocean Gem. SC: 1 Green MGcoin, 3 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins. GT: can you please ask Jeff for one? It's too hard to come up with so many of them.

EMT Game:
[TYPE] ELECTRIC
[BASE PP]
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]

The Blue Avenger
29th January 2006, 12:23 PM
EMT: Thunder Wave?

Kyle's GT!: This Pokemon stands out as odd because it is able to breed, but its evolutions are not.

Ace64
29th January 2006, 08:55 PM
EMT: Spark?

The_Missing_Link
29th January 2006, 09:38 PM
EMT: Thunder

Knight of Time
30th January 2006, 06:47 AM
EMT Game: Thunderbolt?

Skye
30th January 2006, 09:16 AM
(1-30) Do you use acronyms often? Why or why not?
Yeah, I use them a ton because they're easy to type without spelling. That and because I'm lazy. If I know someone will understand what I mean, then I'll use an acronym to express what I'm saying. XD Thanks for the poll idea, Gabi.

EMT: Shock Wave?

Darkness Gem: Selling for Stamps

10 G2 SCs # 1,3,7 for 5 Stamps

Arina Arono
30th January 2006, 01:12 PM

I use them, just not all the time. I don't go like "LOL!!!11 I PWNED U! U SUX!" because 1. no one understands it, and 2. It's complete genocide to the English langauge (Thank VG cats for that line)

Lady Vulpix
30th January 2006, 03:55 PM
EMT Game:
[TYPE] ELECTRIC
[BASE PP] 20
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]
Guesses: Thunder Wave, Spark, Thunder, Thunderbolt, Shockwave

Darkfire: err... you're welcome? MG: Red MGcoin, Stat Modification Die. Gem: 2 stamps. SC: 2 Blue MGcoins, 7 Red MGcoins.

Arina: Berry.

Not too often, only if I'm sure the people I'm addressing know what the acronym'sstand for. Like here I use MG/GT/MP/SC because players know what they've requested... and for some computer-related things I use well-known acronyms (like TCP/IP or CVS), but not for regular speech, and not when I think the acronyms may be ambiguous.

The Blue Avenger
30th January 2006, 04:22 PM
Gabi: Lunar Gem

EMT: Is this Charge?

Lady Vulpix
30th January 2006, 04:31 PM
Indeed it is. Congratulations, Jeff! You posted in time to get a Charge TM!

*Murkrow
31st January 2006, 02:58 AM

No, I didn't; heck, I didn't even think about making one. Besides, if I'm going to change something about myself/how I act then I'll do it, regardless of the time, not just because it's a new year.

Rarely. If I'm speaking to people online I do and occasionally here, but other than that, no. Generally because I like to look as though I've put at least some thought into my posts. I did used to, just after I first started posting at forums (not here though), but I stopped; good thing I did as I remember reading through some of my old posts a while ago......wow. I looked like such a retard.

[31/01/06] Are you currently interested in Pokémon Diamond/Pearl? Why/Why not?

I've surprised myself. I didn't think I'd be interested, but I am actually really looking forward to getting some more information about the games. Probably just because it might be nice to have some basic information about what's in them, before I can really start making my mind up about what I think. Besides, I want to see more Pokémon.

4 MG's please.

Lady Vulpix
31st January 2006, 05:13 AM
Hannah: Hollow Stone, Hollow Stone, Light Gem, Lunar Gem.

I'm mildly interested, especially because it will mean a whole lot of work for me to do to keep all the AC/CC stuff up to date (all help will be appreciated). I don'tthink I'll get the games, though. I don't even have a GBA.

*Murkrow
31st January 2006, 08:17 AM
Hannah: Hollow Stone, Hollow Stone, Light Gem, Lunar Gem.

Sell all of them for 6 Stamps please. Oh, and the games are for the DS. :)

Skye
31st January 2006, 08:17 AM
Yes, I'm very interested. I have owned all of the Pokemon games to date and I'm going to start saving for these for when they come out since I get an allowence now. I'm wondering if there will be a new Eeveelution as well or if they have given up on Eevee's line and are calling it good. Personally, I think one more would be good so I can have a team of Eeveelutions on my games. >=D My Army of Eeveelutions! Though I'll also have to save up for a DS... annoying...

MG and 10 G2 SCs # 1,3,7 for Stamps, please.

Arina Arono
31st January 2006, 10:23 AM
31/01/06] Are you currently interested in Pokémon Diamond/Pearl? Why/Why not?

o_o Their coming out with a new one? Anyways, I'm not that interested...mostly because my respect for Nintendo has gone down TOO much for me to buy a DS....

Lady Vulpix
31st January 2006, 03:08 PM
Hannah: they are? Well, just as bad for me. You get 6 stamps.

Darkfire: MG: Berry. SC: 5 Blue MGcoins, 3 Red MGcoins.

Arina: Lunar Gem.

Ace64
31st January 2006, 03:59 PM
[color=blue](1-30) Do you use acronyms often? Why or why not?

Not really, they tend to annoy me, outside of a few terms (FUBAR,SSDD).Instead, I prefer to abbreviate unconventional words in the middle of talk. It's mch mur annyng dat w4y. XD.

31/01/06 Are you currently interested in Pokémon Diamond/Pearl? Why/Why not?

Every time, I say that this is the last time... I'm not sure about this one. I'm getting old for Pokemon, and the thing that really annoys me is that they cut out a lot of my favs from the old game in the new one. I haven't been able to use me old Charmander in so long...

Lady Vulpix
31st January 2006, 04:12 PM
Trey: 10 Stamps/CCPs, Solar Gem. Old? How old are you?

Ace64
31st January 2006, 07:52 PM
I'm 18, but I've been playing Pokemon since like... 5th grade. Seven years ago. Feels older than it is.

Knight of Time
31st January 2006, 08:12 PM
EMT: Thunder Wave?

Kyle's GT!: This Pokemon stands out as odd because it is able to breed, but its evolutions are not.

GT!: No doubt, that must be the female Nidoran, since Nidorina and Nidoqueen can't breed. Blue MGCoin if I'm right, please.

Okay, since the MP does have 6 letters in its name, my list is now:

Zapdos, Seadra, Grimer

Question 3: Is there an E in the MP's name?

(1/30) Do you use acronyms often? Why or why not?

No, I don't use acronyms too often, b/c I usually don't need them in a post of mine anywhere, not to mention I don't like them too much other than saying things like "lol", etc.

(1/31) Are you currently interested in Pokémon Diamond/Pearl? Why/Why not?

No, I'm currently not interested in Diamond/Pearl for a couple of reasons, one, I don't have a Nintendo DS, and two, I just don't have enough interest in the fourth generation as of yet. I have absolutely no idea if I'm going to get a DS, or even one or both of these two games for that matter.

2 MGs, 10 SCs (1, 2, 3, Green MGCoin) and a new GT! please.

Skye
31st January 2006, 11:35 PM
(2-1) Are there any changes you would like to make in the AC/CC forums? In rules? If so, what? If not, why not?
Well, there are a few things I think would make some sense to change. Since the Dragon Tamers Reward Center and Crystal Caves Kiosk are both rather inactive compared to other places and all other places dealing in AC and CC items are merged, I think the DTRC and CCK should be merged. The TM lists could be merged too so more attacks are available to all of the Pokémon. Maybe a few items could be added form each category to the other. Like Nets become available for AC battles (For plot, not on the opponent, like the mail) and Keys be available to CC Pokémon. In the rules, it would be nice to increase the Pokémon limit. I know it’s hard to control that many characters, but with practice, one could do it. In fact, in Robert Jordan’s Wheel of Time series, he has hundreds (Or about fifty) of characters that appear on many occasions.

2 MGs, 2 EMTs and 10 G2 SCs # 1,3,7 for Stamps, please.

*Murkrow
1st February 2006, 03:24 AM
Damnit Darkfire, why do you always ask the questions that require thought to answer? :p

(2-1) Are there any changes you would like to make in the AC/CC forums? In rules? If so, what? If not, why not?

Nothing major off of the top of my head, no. Just little things to do with topics that I might like changed-the most prominent being here buying back those blasted berries/dies they give outlike they do with the gems. Simply because they're so bloody common nobody will buy them off of you because they can just post here a few times and start collecting them theirselves.[/endrant] Sorry, I've been wanting to say that a while ^_^ Even if it's not totally related to the question...ehehe. And more scenario's at the Battle Arena....which I am going to try to fix but still felt like mentioning.
I wouldn't like any changes such as merging topics such as the two shops, not only because I fail to see why that would increase activity, but also it wouldn't increase the number of TM's available because it's obvious that most (such as the elemental beams) would be cut. If they're not available at the DT one now, I seriously doubt that they would be if the shops merged....if that makes any sense whatsoever. Besides, merge those and people will no doubt ask why the Battle Range and Battle Arena dont merge seeing as they're easily as similar as the two shops. *Shrugs* And a big no to more Pokémon, it's fine as it is.

MG and my two February EMT's please. *Pays*

Ace64
1st February 2006, 05:49 AM

One of the things I noticed about this board immediately after my arrival was that it seems a little hard to gain levels without writing out a full-fledged story. Yes, there is the Pokezoo Battle Tower too, which I've fought in, but if you suck at writing (which I may or may not- waiting on battle grade) and there aren't too many people in your level range, then you could be stuck for a bit. Makes me wonder how some people do it when I see Adopted Pokes with levels of 70+. Maybe it was easier to gain levels in the past.

As for rules, I'm cool. If you ask me, I miss the days when Pokemon limits were kept at six. Sure, some people could learn to use all the characters- but what about those who don't? I personally couldn't- too many personalities to keep track of. I'm just fine with my six.

Arina Arono
1st February 2006, 01:29 PM

Not really since I'm still in newb mode. Just wish that people would update some boards more often.

Skye
2nd February 2006, 09:23 AM
Sorry about that, Hannah. I’m just scared Gabi will eat me if I make bad polls. XD

(2-2)Who are your favorite music bans, why? Do you have an affinity for a certain genre of music? If so, what kind of music? If not, why not?
I like Evenescence, Creed, a few of Fall Out Boy’s songs to put him up in my list, Nickelback, and a lot of others that I can’t just remember/don’t know their names. I find I like rock music the best, but I also like classical, country, and a few others, even some techno. I was raised to like all kinds of music, but since Rock is most common to hear these days according to the kinds of music stations that are most common… Or I’m just too lazy to search for anything else. X3

4 MGs, 2 EMTs and 20 G2 SCs # 1,3,7 for Stamps, please.

Arina Arono
2nd February 2006, 09:26 AM
Who are your favorite music bans, why? Do you have an affinity for a certain genre of music? If so, what kind of music? If not, why not?

I like basically all kinds of music..just not really rap. >_< But mostly right now I like listening to video game soundtracks like the FFVII one....I also wanna get the FFVIII one to X3

*Murkrow
2nd February 2006, 12:15 PM
Lol@Darkfire :P

Who are your favorite music bands, why? Do you have an affinity for a certain genre of music? If so, what kind of music? If not, why not?

I don't have any: I tend to like random tracks from different artists as opposed to liking bands. Heck, I normally only like one or two songs from a certain band and hate the rest, regardless. I like most genres, with the exception of rap most of the time.... I hate the tone of easily 99% of the songs produced, though I'll be the first to admit that the guys have talent and rap about pretty emotionally charged stuff, it's just...meh. Just the tone. The genres I most like though are probably dance (upbeat songs) and -if it counts- relaxation music (ranging from general music to those that incorporate natural sounds). My mum always plays the latter and I find that they're good if I want to concentrate on something or just basically relax.

Combined with my previous post, that's 2 MG's and 2 EMT's please. *Pays*

Lady Vulpix
2nd February 2006, 04:44 PM
Kyle: MP: no, you're lucky. MG: 10 Stamps/CCPs, Berry. GT: I guess it must be right, but only Jeff can tell you the answer. SC: 3 Blue MGcoins, 3 Red MGcoins. New GT: this very common pokemon, which can be found early in the games, increases its weight over 20 times bewteen its 2 evolutions, according to the pokedex.

Darkfire: if it's just for plot, you can include a net in your DT stories, as long as it makes sense for you to have one. Just like you can have a bag, clothes, a home, food, etc. Not everything has to be bought, just the items that help pokemon in battle or change their appearance permanently. Along the same lines, you can include NPCs if you feel the need to have more pokemon in your stories. Individual teams are limited to 15 pokemon, but that doesn't mean other pokemon can't feature in any stories. As for me eating you... please, I'm a vegetarian! :P MG: Hollow Stone, Light Gem, Blue MGcoin, Gold Berry. EMT: Amnesia, Super Fang. SC: 5 Stamps, 6 Blue MGcoins, 7 Red MGcoins. By the way... music bans?

Hannah: Gold Berry, Solar Gem. They may start asking why the Battle Range and the Battle Arena aren't merged, but the answer to that question is in the FAQ. EMT: Featherdance, Uproar.

Trey: 18? Funny, that was my age when I first heard about pokemon. No one forces you to adopt more. I've had 10 pokemon for years and I'm not planning on adopting more any time soon. As for how we got them to such high levels, it was due to 5+ years of training at the Battle Range and official tournaments, and a bit of the Battle Tower too. Yes, there used to be more scenarios at the beginning, but there were no RBGs so I guess it's not that much harder to train them now... but back in the early years a lot more people posted stories, and more people rated them too. MG: Red MGcoin.

Arina: update some boards? What do you mean? MG: Red MGcoin, Lunar Gem.

I wish there was more activity... on both sides, players and workers. The rules are fine, I think. But ideas are always welcome. If only all the workers could communicate more easily to talk about them, like we used to...

Skye
2nd February 2006, 04:51 PM
*shrugs* Yeah, I hadn't thought about that myslef... But then what IS the point of the mail attatchment in the Reward Center? X3 And as far as I know, vampires are vegetariens too. They don't eat meat or drink milk. I would like to sell that Hollow Stone and Light Gem for Stamps, please.

Knight of Time
2nd February 2006, 05:46 PM
Hi.

I'm buying Darkfire's Amnesia TM for 10 Stamps.

She should confirm this shortly.

The TM will definitely go to Flora (my adopted female Cleffa). At long last, she's going to get both Amnesia and Wish!

Skye
2nd February 2006, 05:54 PM
Confirming, thanks for the Stamps. I'm no longer broke, X3

Lady Vulpix
3rd February 2006, 05:18 AM
Darkfire: I do drink milk, and I think blood counts as much as meat does. You get 3 stamps for your gem and stone.

Skye
3rd February 2006, 09:08 AM
It's all based on opinion, lol. ^_~

(2-3) Do you think there should be any changes to the Goldenrod Tower? If so, what and why? If not, why not?
I think there should be some changes in the store area. I think the Berries and gold Berries should be worth like 2 and 5 Stamps/CCPs each and we should be able to sell them back. Also, I think Ice and Rock elemental shields should be available. If there’s any Pokémon those shields would be useful for, it’s the ones that have x4 weaknesses like Dragonite and Charizard. Finally, I think some TMs should be available, like RBY, GSC, RSE, and FRLG sets for Coins.

2 MGs and 10 G2 SCs # 1,3,7 for 5 Stamps, please.

Knight of Time
3rd February 2006, 10:11 AM
Kyle: MP: no, you're lucky. MG: 10 Stamps/CCPs, Berry. GT: I guess it must be right, but only Jeff can tell you the answer. SC: 3 Blue MGcoins, 3 Red MGcoins. New GT: this very common pokemon, which can be found early in the games, increases its weight over 20 times bewteen its 2 evolutions, according to the pokedex.

GT!: Hmm, that sounds like Pidgey to me. Blue MGCoin if I'm right please.

Okay, since the MP does have 6 letters in its name, my list is now:

Zapdos, Seadra, Grimer

Question 3: Is there an E in the MP's name?

Okay, since there isn't an E in the MP's name, that must mean the MP is Zapdos, so I'll take another 5 Stamps please (kinda surprising I'm getting a few MP games won with only 3 questions asked).

(2-3) Do you think there should be any changes to the Goldenrod Tower? If so, what and why? If not, why not?

Well, if I could ask for a change, I wish there could be a new game invented here (maybe one I could invent myself; note, to you guys that don't know this, I created MP and the EMT here). I really can't think of an idea for one myself, but if anyone could, it would be nice, b/c I like trying new things here.

(2-2) Who are your favorite music bands, why? Do you have an affinity for a certain genre of music? If so, what kind of music? If not, why not?

Okay, a few favourites of mine in no particular order are the Beatles, Creedance Clearwater Revival, Tommy James and the Shondells, Michael Jackson (his 80's songs are what I like best, like Beat It, Bad, Thriller, Smooth Criminal, etc)and Simple Plan (although I only like one of their songs), b/c they are simply favourites of mine, even if anyone else doesn't like any of the bands I mentioned (similarly, I don't have to like a band someone else likes, unless I never heard the band before). As for genres of music, I like pop/rock myself b/c I can hear lots of these kind of classics on a radio station not too far from where I live (in fact, I can even listen to the station using the computer here and Windows Media Player).

Hmm, the only change I can think of that would be neccesary would be a revival of Buena's Radio Show (along with new workers to aid Sceptile_Master; I doubt he'd be able to run the place alone, and I myself would likely not want to work there if it was revived). I really miss this game. Same with Who's that Trainer?, I hope this game is also revived soon.

3 MGs, 10 SCs (1, 2, 3, Green MGCoin), a new GT!, my two EMTs for this month and a new game of MP please.

Lady Vulpix
3rd February 2006, 01:33 PM
Darkfire: will you believe I didn't even revise the things the GT has to offer since I became a worker? You have some good ideas, I've said it before. I'll have to talk to Jeff when I can. I don't think this would be a good place to sell TMs, though. We do have the EMT, but thereare already 3 topics in which you can buy TMs. MG: Darkness Gem, Rainbow Gem. SC: 5 Blue MGcoins, 4 Red MGcoins.

Kyle: if it sounds like a Pidgey, it must be because it is a Pidgey. Congratulations. The Blue MGCoin is yours, and also the 5 stamps from the MP game. MG: 1 Stamp/CCP, 2 Stamps/CCPs, Lunar Gem. If you ever come up with a good idea for a game, let us know. I'd reopen WTT?, but I'm afraid it would soon run out of updates, with as few active trainers as we have now. SC: 3 Blue MGcoins, 4 Red MGcoins. EMT: Stomp, Thunderpunch. GT: the ends of this pokemon's arms are the same as the begining of its name. MP: Feraligatr, Skiploom, Whismur, Scizor, Heracross, Ampharos, Charizard, Tangela, Hariyama, Machamp, Nidoran M, Blaziken, Skitty, Magikarp.

Skye
3rd February 2006, 04:42 PM
True, but you have to go backward to get to a store in Expedia, which takes a while. And over all the TMs don't mount up to give a Pokemon its full potential, or at least the potential it has in the games. In most ways, the TMs and the new TM lists give the Pokemon a stronger chance at being its best, but it's still difficult to unlock everything about it, even through EMTs. In sme ways, EMTs are moew hassle then they're worth. Maybe a tutor that randomizes the attacks a Pokemon can learn including the ones not in games, and you could pay to get the TM for that Pokemon. Yeah, ideas galore. xx;

Hn, I'd like to sell those Gems for 4 Stamps, please. Yay, almost enough for my next item.

Ace64
3rd February 2006, 06:34 PM

I'm gonna agree with KoT here in thinking that a new game- or maybe a new method- to earn stamps/CCP's would be nice. The poll is an everyday thing with the *chance* of earning those stamps, and I have no problem with that. And I'm not looking for an easy way for unlimited Stamps either. It's just everything here seems so...randomized. When I came up with the idea of Battle Bonanza, it was originally intended to be a way to earn stamps, too.

Lady Vulpix
4th February 2006, 06:20 AM
Darkfire: you get 4 stamps. It's also good to learn to work with fewer TMs. I remember one of Ventura's early battles when she was still a Venonat, in which her narrow moveset played a decisive role in her victory against a Ditto. And then having a pokemon like Caledor, with 43 different moves plus 5 colors of light... it turns out he doesn't even use most of the moves he knows, and I find his personality a lot more interesting than his moveset. Building a moveset is also a part of the game. It wouldn't be the same if all pokemon knew all possible moves, like they do in ASB.

Trey: Photosynthesis Gem. Well, the disappearance of games like Buena's Radio Show, Who's That Trainer?, and the Dragon's Guild Trivia has reduced the ways to get stamps, but in order to have games like those, we'd need someone willing to host them. For now, you can try the Battle Range. If you would like to host a game, just PM me and we'll talk about it. This forum is seriously suffering from lack of workers these days. I have 2 jobs IRL and I work at all AC topics, the Goldenrod Tower AND Expedia. I can't take any more jobs on this forum, it would be more than I can handle.

The Blue Avenger
4th February 2006, 09:14 AM
Kyle: The GT! you got from me is correct. Take your prize.

Gabi: Do I just owe you one MG? Hollow Stone.

Lady Vulpix
4th February 2006, 09:17 AM
Thanks, Jeff. Could you get on AIM, please?

The Blue Avenger
4th February 2006, 09:36 AM
Can I have my two EMTs for this month, please? *pays 6 coins*

Lady Vulpix
4th February 2006, 11:09 AM
Jeff: Thunder, Aerial Ace.

ANNOUNCEMENT: the first post on this topic has been updated.

Changes summary:
-The Grabber Game has been updated.
-We are now buying berries as well.
-Stat Modification Dice are now Super Rare.
-Shields of all types are now available.
-The question/guess rule for Mystery Pokemon has been made explicit.

Which leaves the question...

(4/2) What do you think of these changes?
In my case, I think they're good, that's why Jeff and I made them. I hope other people like them too.

Oh, and Jeff, the randomizer is now located at http://www.files.bz/files/1336/GTRandomizer.html (now we can update it whenever we need to).

Skye
4th February 2006, 11:14 AM
I like them. They're going to be popular, I think. I like the idea of getting unown plushies and the idea of selling berries. I know I have plenty. ^.^;

MG, 10 G2 SCs # 1,3,7 for 5 Stamps, and selling:

Berry x 8
GoldBerry x 3

I believe I will take Stamps. 31 Stamps, please. ^.^

Lady Vulpix
4th February 2006, 11:35 AM
Darkfire: they're not exactly plushies, but just as collectible. You get your 31 stamps. MG: Solar Gem. SC: 5 Stamps, 2 Blue MGcoins, 4 Red MGcoins.

Skye
4th February 2006, 11:36 AM
Ah, well, ^^; They're cute anyway. Selling that Gem for Stamps. I sense another Reward Center purchase coming up soon.

The Blue Avenger
4th February 2006, 11:39 AM
Mkay, I'ma sell 4 berries and a Gold Berry - 13 stamps, I think.

Gabi - Spark Gem

I, of course, am pleased with them. S'why we implemented them. It should solve a lot of the things people were saying needed to be changed. And, of course, more options of items is always a good thing. I may have to try a grabber game or two soon...

Ace64
4th February 2006, 12:23 PM

Well the changes don't affect me so much, being new(er) to the board, but it's always good to see that improvements are being made. Gotta keep with the times, you know.

I'd like to sell that Photosynthesis Gem, and Gabi, I'll send you a PM soon. I've got time, and if it's possible, I'd be interested in hosting a game, new or old.

Lady Vulpix
4th February 2006, 03:16 PM
Jeff: your 13 stamps, and a Solar Gem. They're back! :D It will be nice to see someone play the Grabber Game. It's been a while since anybody played it. You know what? I think I'll play it. 3,3, please. *Hands over a Red MGCoin.* And you missed a MG for me, I was the one who posted the poll this time.

Trey: Berry. And I'll be awaiting your PM.

The Blue Avenger
4th February 2006, 03:31 PM
Gabi: MG: Division Gem.
GG: Sorry, it got dropped.

I'm going to sell that gem for stamps. I'll also play 7 games of scratchcard, 1, 5, 9, for green MGCoins.

Lady Vulpix
4th February 2006, 03:44 PM
1 Green MGcoin, 4 Blue MGCoins, 1 Red MGCoin. Lucky! And you also get 2 stamps for your gem.

The Blue Avenger
4th February 2006, 03:46 PM
Mkay, and now I'll play 3 grabber games - 3 up, 3 across. *hands over the green coin*

Ace64
4th February 2006, 03:53 PM
I'd like to sell the Berry, please, along with the Photosynthesis Gem. And, since everybody's doing it, I'll play the Grabber Game, too!*hands over a red MGcoin*

EDIT: Oops. 2 up, 1 across.

Knight of Time
4th February 2006, 06:30 PM
Kyle: if it sounds like a Pidgey, it must be because it is a Pidgey. Congratulations. The Blue MGCoin is yours, and also the 5 stamps from the MP game. MG: 1 Stamp/CCP, 2 Stamps/CCPs, Lunar Gem. If you ever come up with a good idea for a game, let us know. I'd reopen WTT?, but I'm afraid it would soon run out of updates, with as few active trainers as we have now. SC: 3 Blue MGcoins, 4 Red MGcoins. EMT: Stomp, Thunderpunch. GT: the ends of this pokemon's arms are the same as the begining of its name. MP: Feraligatr, Skiploom, Whismur, Scizor, Heracross, Ampharos, Charizard, Tangela, Hariyama, Machamp, Nidoran M, Blaziken, Skitty, Magikarp.

GT!: Ooh, this GT! definitely is one of the hardest I've ever gotten here. No matter, I might as well make a guess. Is it Roselia? Blue MGCoin if I'm right, please.

Feraligatr, Skiploom, Whismur, Scizor, Heracross, Ampharos, Charizard, Tangela, Hariyama, Machamp, Nidoran M, Blaziken, Skitty, Magikarp

Question 1: Is there an S in the MP's name?

Hey, I actually like these changes a lot! :)

Now that we can sell Berries of any kind, I can definitely take advantage of this, in fact, I'm going do just that shortly. As for the other changes, Ifind it slightly surprising Stat Modification Dies are rarer, but it shouldn't faze me too much. In fact, that reminds me. If we were allowed to sell them back here, how many Stamps/CCPs would we be allowed to get for each one?

Edit: I'd also like to sell the following for a mix of Stamps and CCPs:

Berry x5
Gold Berry x5
Miracle Berry

That would make 25 Stamps and 20 CCPs for me on this occasion.

Kiara
4th February 2006, 06:41 PM
(2-2) Who are your favorite music bands, why? Do you have an affinity for a certain genre of music? If so, what kind of music? If not, why not?
Enigma, Linkin Park, Enya, and another one I can’t think of the name of… I’m not very picky, it all depends on my mood, because… o.o; It depends on my mood! >.>;

I don’t know!! >> because my brain is farting.. .and the new changes are enough for me anyway.

They’re okay, but that’s just my opinion.

3 MGs please, and I wanna sell my Gold Berry for Stamps X3

Lady Vulpix
5th February 2006, 06:15 AM
Kyle: I should have expected it from you... always trying to get more than you're offered. Set any number you want, we're not buying them anyway, so we can not buy them at whatever price you want. GT: yes, it's Roselia and you get a Blue MGCoin. MG: Berry. MP: no, no S. SC: 2 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins. New GT: this pokemon's name has 7 letters: 1 vowel and 2 consonants. And you can have your stamps and CCPs for your berries.

Kiara: MG: Berry, 2 Stamps/CCPs, Flame Gem. And you get 5 stamps for your berry.

I'd like my first spin at the EMT for this month, please. *Hands over 3 Red MGCoins.*

The Blue Avenger
5th February 2006, 09:15 AM
Mkay, and now I'll play 3 grabber games - 3 up, 3 across. *hands over the green coin*

I'll also have 9 scratchcards, spaces 1, 5, 9, for Green MGCoins.

Ace: 4 stamps for your sale. Unown L Pokédoll.

Gabi: Water Sport TM.

Skye
5th February 2006, 09:23 AM
I think I'll play the GG for once, it looks fun and I want some Unowns X3 3 up, 3 across, please. *pays for 10 games*

(2-5) Groubdhog's day was on Febuary 2nd, and was started by a German superstition. Do you believe in superstitions? If so, which ones and why? If not, why not?
I don't belive in superstitions at all, especially the one about bad luck on Friday the 13th since my birthday sometimes falls on that day. Wha's so bad about a birthday? X3

Lady Vulpix
5th February 2006, 11:01 AM
Oops! Sorry about the skipped posts. Thanks for getting Trey's, Jeff. I'll give my Water Sport TM to Kurly, my captured Politoed, since he's the only one who can learn it.

Jeff: GG: Solar Gem, Blue MGcoin, Solar Gem, Dropped: 0. They love you! SC: 4 Blue MGcoins, 4 Red MGcoins.

Darkfire: GG: Unown O Pokédoll, 1 Stamp/CCP, 1 Stamp/CCP, Green MGcoin, Solar Gem, Ocean Gem, Unown P Pokédoll, Spark Gem, Dropped: 2. MG: Miracle Berry, Hollow Stone.

(2-5) Groubdhog's day was on Febuary 2nd, and was started by a German superstition. Do you believe in superstitions? If so, which ones and why? If not, why not?
I've never heard of that event... nor that word for that matter. No, I don't believe in superstitions, but I believe that your mental attitude towards something can affect the way it turns out, so I do sometimes use "lucky charms" since they add to my mental preparation for things that aren't completely predictable (like exams) and help me face them. Of course, that doesn't replace more serious preparation, like studying and planning in advance.

The Blue Avenger
5th February 2006, 04:16 PM
... >_> I'll sell 'em for stamps.

1 grabber game, 3 up, 3 across.

Gabi: Red MGCoin

Knight of Time
5th February 2006, 05:16 PM
Kyle: I should have expected it from you... always trying to get more than you're offered. Set any number you want, we're not buying them anyway, so we can not buy them at whatever price you want. GT: yes, it's Roselia and you get a Blue MGCoin. MG: Berry. MP: no, no S. SC: 2 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins. New GT: this pokemon's name has 7 letters: 1 vowel and 2 consonants. And you can have your stamps and CCPs for your berries.

GT!: Hmm, might that be Rattata? Blue MGCoin if I'm right please.

Feraligatr, Skiploom, Whismur, Scizor, Heracross, Ampharos, Charizard, Tangela, Hariyama, Machamp, Nidoran M, Blaziken, Skitty, Magikarp

Okay, since there is no S in the name of the MP, my list is now:

Feraligatr, Charizard, Tangela, Hariyama, Machamp, Nidoran M, Blaziken, Magikarp

Question 2:

Is there an E in the MP's name?

Hmm, don't think I've heard about the German origin of the superstition of Groundhog Day either. As for either superstitions, I don't believe in most of them except for one them, namely Friday the 13th, b/c sometimes I suffer bad luck on a Friday the 13th (I can't even avoid the bad luck at times >_<).

Lady Vulpix
5th February 2006, 06:12 PM
Jeff: the Solar Gems will be sad. Their love for you is not returned. :P If I hadn't seen and used the randomizer myself, I'd be wondering if it has a way to know who the items are for. Take 4 stamps. As for your GG... you get an Unown F Pokédoll.

Kyle: GT: right, it's Rattata. You get another Blue MGCoin. MP: no, no E either. This is starting to look like Hangman. MG: Lunar Gem.

And I'll use that MGCoin for another Grabber Game, (3,3) as well.

The Blue Avenger
5th February 2006, 06:20 PM
Yeah, well, the Solar Gems need to show a better way to express their love. ...Good way of getting stamps, though.

Gabi: Unown W Pokedoll

Skye
5th February 2006, 06:24 PM
Oh, *eats my typo* Groundhog's Day >.<;

Selling: Solar Gem, Ocean Gem, Spark Gem, Miracle Berry, Hollow Stone. That's.. 17 stamps please. <3

The Blue Avenger
5th February 2006, 06:26 PM
You got it. 17 stamps.

Lady Vulpix
5th February 2006, 06:34 PM
Yeah, well, the Solar Gems need to show a better way to express their love. ...Good way of getting stamps, though.

Gabi: Unown W Pokedoll
Well, at least they serve a purpose. :D
Wow, that's one of the rare ones! It only comes out if a certain random number equals 13, and it has 51 possible values.

Skye
5th February 2006, 08:11 PM
Arina agreed to trade me her two Lunar Gems for one of my extra Stat Modification Dies. I'll sell those Gems for Stamps, please.

Arina Arono
5th February 2006, 08:18 PM
I'm confirming the trade and also two Group 2 ScratchCards for Green MGCoins, please. # 3, 5, 7

The Blue Avenger
5th February 2006, 08:20 PM
Darkfire: 4 stamps

Arina: 2 Red MGcoins

EMT GAME
Type: Normal
PP:
Power:
Accuracy:
Target:
Effect:

Skye
5th February 2006, 08:30 PM
EMT: Recover?

Arina Arono
5th February 2006, 08:35 PM
EMT: Safe Guard?

Ace64
5th February 2006, 10:30 PM
EMT: The team favorite: Body Slam.

Skye
6th February 2006, 09:01 AM
(2-6) Did you vote at the AC Polls this month? If so, which ones and why did you vote for them? If not, what didn’t you vote for and why?
I voted in both of the Polls. I voted for Weather Ball at the Move Compatibility Poll because I’ve had a Weather Ball TM given to me twice, and I figure any Pokemon that can learn a weather-changing move should be able to learn Weather Ball. At the Adoptable Pokemon Poll, I voted for Magikarp and Poochyena because they’re two Pokemon I like (Well, I like Gyarados…) and I would be willing to train them if they came up.

2 MGs and 10 GGs 3x3 please.

Lady Vulpix
6th February 2006, 01:41 PM
EMT Game: Return?

Darkfire: MG: Flame Gem, Green MGcoin. GG: Blue MGcoin, Unown E Pokédoll, Unown O Pokédoll, Unown I Pokédoll, Photosynthesis Gem, Red MGcoin, Unown G Pokédoll, Dropped: 3.

(2-6) Did you vote at the AC Polls this month? If so, which ones and why did you vote for them? If not, what didn’t you vote for and why?
I didn't vote for either. I never vote for the Adoptable Pokemon Poll because I work at both ACs and I want to give others the chance to decide. I'm not even planning to adopt any more pokemon anyway. As for the move compatibilities poll, I vote sometimes, but not this month because I don't have a move I particularly want to add to the list right now.

Skye
6th February 2006, 01:48 PM
Hn, selling: Photosynthesis and Flame Gem please. Stamps as usual.

Knight of Time
6th February 2006, 02:29 PM
EMT Game: Hyper Beam?

Feraligatr, Charizard, Tangela, Hariyama, Machamp, Nidoran M, Blaziken, Magikarp

Question 2:

Okay, since there isn't an E in the MP's name, my list is now:

Charizard, Hariyama, Machamp, Nidoran M, Magikarp

Question 3: Is the MP a fighting type?

Yes and no, I voted in the move compatibilities poll b/c I wanted to help with the votes for Weather Ball, and I didn't vote in the Adoptable Pokemon poll b/c not only am I at my adoptees limit of 15, but I can't exactly predict what Pokemon anyone with plenty of room for a new adoptee likes.

I'd also like to sell the following for another mix of Stamps and CCPs please:

Berry
Spark Gem
Photosynthesis Gem
Ocean Gem x2
Lunar Gem x3

In this case, I'd like 10 CCPs and 6 Stamps please.

Ace64
6th February 2006, 02:40 PM

I did vote at the Move Compatibility Poll, as a favor for Darkfire (Weather Ball). I also voted at the Adoptable Pokemon Poll, for Charmander, because he's my all-time favorite.

One GG, 2x3 please.

The_Missing_Link
6th February 2006, 02:51 PM
EMT: Skull Bash

(2-5) Groundhog's day was on Febuary 2nd, and was started by a German superstition. Do you believe in superstitions? If so, which ones and why? If not, why not?

I don't believe in them because they have no basis to be facts. Take Friday the 13th; on a day that's supposed to be the unluckiest day ever, I usually have good days or days where nothing bad happens. Stepping on a crack also does nothing

I didn't vote in either because I don't want to adopt anymore Pokemon and I don't like the idea of Pokemon using moves they can't learn in the game. So no Eevee with Slash for me

Skye
6th February 2006, 10:34 PM
EMT: Weather ball? X3

Ace64
6th February 2006, 10:39 PM
EMT: Er... Mega Kick?

The_Missing_Link
6th February 2006, 11:04 PM
EMT: Er... Mega Kick?

You already voted for Body Slam. You can't do it twice

Skye
6th February 2006, 11:20 PM
You already voted for Body Slam. You can't do it twice

The rules say you can vote once per day and he hasn't voted today.

*Murkrow
7th February 2006, 03:36 AM
(2-5) Groundhog's day was on Febuary 2nd, and was started by a German superstition. Do you believe in superstitions? If so, which ones and why? If not, why not?

Not really, though I did use to get worried whenever I saw a single magpie seeing as just one is meant to be bad luck. Nowadays I don't give damn though; they're just birds o_O That's the only superstition that I've ever really believed (albeit for a short time), I don't believe that certain things=bad luck, though I am interested in how superstitions actually arise.

No, I didn't, in either. There are no specific moves that I really want to be added, and I'm happy with my adopted team so I didn't feel the need to post. Ok, so I could have added my votes to things that have already been suggested, but I'm just lazy like that.

[07/01] What's the most annoying thing that's happening as you type? If everything's alright, what is the most annoying thing you can think of to occur while you're typing?

I think my brother was eating pizza or something last night when he was on the laptop/he split something, so the keys are all sticky and really awkward to type.....not to mention disgusting. It's really offputting x_x And I'm not even touching the mouse, which still had bits of tomato left on it. It is really making me want to get everything typed up and done.
Other than that, I've got some music on, but the speaker is bust on this so I've got a nice lot of crackling to contend with as well.

4 MG's please.

EMT: Hyper Beam?

Lady Vulpix
7th February 2006, 05:14 AM
Darkfire: 4 stamps.

Kyle: you get your stamps and CCPs. MP: yes. MG: Gold Berry. SC: 4 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins. I'm seriously thinking of restricting GT to once a week, you're honestly wearing me out. GT: this pokemon is said to be able level mountains in order to build its home.

Hannah: Hollow Stone, 2 Stamps/CCPs, Flame Gem, Mystery Box.

*Murkrow
7th February 2006, 05:27 AM
Hannah: Hollow Stone, 2 Stamps/CCPs, Flame Gem, Mystery Box.

Coolness 8) *Gets calculator out*

I will take a Division Gem as my uncommon item from the Box, and promptly (and finally!) use it on my Fire Stone.

Now then, I'll sell.......

2 Hollow Stones
2 Flame Gem's
1 Solar Gem
6 Berry's
6 Gold Berry's
3 Miracle Berry's

All together, that equals.... 80, right? I'll take 40 in Stamps and 40 in CCP's, then please, as well as my free MG.

Skye
7th February 2006, 08:25 AM
[07/01] What's the most annoying thing that's happening as you type? If everything's alright, what is the most annoying thing you can think of to occur while you're typing?
I would have to say when I dump something on the keyboard while I'm typing. Then the keys stick and some even stop functioning. Luckily Arina showed me a way to clean the keyboard so it works again. ^.^

MG, 5 GG 5x5 and 5 G2 SCs #1,3,7 for Green MGCs, please.

The_Missing_Link
7th February 2006, 02:11 PM
EMT: Hyper Beam?

That was already guessed by Dark Prince

I guess if we can do the one per day thing, then I'll guess Strength

Lately, my laptop keeps on freezing on me and it hasn't happened when I've been typing something major but it's something to be very careful of

Edit: I forgot to mention that I've been skipped

Ace64
7th February 2006, 02:14 PM
[color=blue][07/01] What's the most annoying thing that's happening as you type? If everything's alright, what is the most annoying thing you can think of to occur while you're typing?

Usually, it's when my little brother has something REEALLY important for me to see RIGHT NOW, as the exact same time I'm typing something important, like an essay or paper. He's persistent, and two years younger than me(16) which means he can't be decieved too easily.

EDIT: Oops. Can I use my last Coin to play the GG? 2X3. please.

Knight of Time
7th February 2006, 02:49 PM
Darkfire: 4 stamps.

Kyle: you get your stamps and CCPs. MP: yes. MG: Gold Berry. SC: 4 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins. I'm seriously thinking of restricting GT to once a week, you're honestly wearing me out. GT: this pokemon is said to be able level mountains in order to build its home.

Sorry Gabi, I don't mean for you to have to do so many GT!'s for me. Anytime I ask one, you can let Jeff do it instead if you have no idea on one (aka you don't have to do one if you don't want to, I don't mind getting GT!'s from Jeff).

Is the answer to the current GT! Larvitar? Blue MGCoin if I'm right, please.

Hmm, probably the most annoying thing I can think of that happens when I type is when my fingers slip while I'm trying to type up something. It can mess me up at times, but it's nothing too serious.

MG, 10 SCs (1, 2, 3, Green MGCoin) and another GT! please.

The Blue Avenger
7th February 2006, 06:44 PM
Erk, sorry about my absence yesterday.

EMT GAME
PP: 20
Power: N/A
Accuracy:
Target:
Effect:
Guesses: Recover, Safeguard, Body Slam, Return, Hyper Beam, Skull Bash, Weather Ball, Mega Kick, Strength

Hannah: Done, done, and a Solar Gem.

Darkfire: Division Gem, Unown P Pokédoll, Mystery Box (Dropped: 3), 1 Green MGcoin, 2 Blue MGcoins, 2 Red MGcoins

Becca: Stat Modification Die, Berry, 2 Stamps/CCPs

Trey: Lunar Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP

Kyle: Lunar Gem, 2 Green MGcoins, 1 Blue MGcoin, 5 Red MGcoins
Your GT!: This Pokemon uses Acid to indirectly lure prey. Red almost got eaten by one of these in the Pokemon Adventures/Special manga.

---

Okay, now, I'd like 5 scratchcards, spaces 1, 5, 9, for green MGCoins, and 5 grabber games, 2 at 5 up, 5 across and 3 at 3 up, 3 across.

Ace64
7th February 2006, 07:29 PM
I'd like to sell my Lunar Gem, and use the Stamp to buy another Red Coin, which will be used on another GG. 2X3, one more time.

EMT: Refresh?

The Blue Avenger
7th February 2006, 07:35 PM
Trey: Unown T Pokedoll

Skye
7th February 2006, 09:11 PM
EMT: Tickle?

Selling Division Gem for Stamps, opening my Mystery Box for 1 Stamp, 1 CCP, 1 Red MGcoin, 2 Stamps, and a free MG. ^.^ New Unown!

The_Missing_Link
7th February 2006, 10:37 PM
EMT: Frustration

I'll buy a red MGCoin so I can play GT

Lady Vulpix
8th February 2006, 04:39 AM
Jeff, I'm afraid you skipped my reply (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/index.php?topic=43484.msg621348#msg621348) to the poll. Could I have my MG, please? Your SC: 2 Blue MGcoins, 3 Red MGcoins. Your GG: Unown P Pokédoll, Hollow Stone, Dropped: 3.

Trey: you also get 1 stamp in return.

Darkfire: what do you mean by new Unown? You get 1 Stamp, 1 CCP, 1 Red MGcoin, 2 Stamps, and a Lunar Gem.

Kyle: sorry, it was Tyranitar. Close, but not quite.

Becca: spelt differently, the name of this pokemon is a synonym of sleepy.

EMT Game: Facade?

Ace64
8th February 2006, 05:35 AM
(08/02- Many TPM'ers juggle multiple things in their own lives outside of activities here. What's a typical busy day for you like? How do you deal with it?)

I leave for school around 7:00 each morning, where I run the gauntlet of Histoy, French, Math, English, Computer Graphics, and so on, with Lunch sprinkled in. Usually I have a paper due every Friday, aside from all of the writing I usually do on the computer, Fanfiction, TPM, or my own stuff. Needless to say, I spend a lot of time typing, which has improved my skill quite a bit. I try to focus on each thing as it comes- looking at the whole can get me frustrated or stressed.

Skye
8th February 2006, 08:36 AM
(08/02)- Many TPM'ers juggle multiple things in their own lives outside of activities here. What's a typical busy day for you like? How do you deal with it?)
Hn, waking up in hte morning is one of my most difficult tasks. Then after that I'll get on the computer and head to school. At school I'll do weight training untill I fall asleep or drop from exhaustion, then go to my easy as could be health class. Then computer graphic arts where I get back on TPM, lunch where I get back on yet again. Then after lunch is the horrors of Algebra II, followed by the even more traumatizing Honors World History. Then I leave school the moment the bell rings, or stay for more TPM time depending on the day of the week. Meh, after school I go and ride my horses or go home. I usually just go mindlessly through my day, it's not all that hard.

MG, 5 GG 5x5 and 5 G2 SCs #1,3,7 for Green MGCs, please.

EDIT since I guess no update today, that's what I was waiting for: EMT: Disable?

Arina Arono
8th February 2006, 09:35 PM
EMT: Follow Me?

Skye
9th February 2006, 08:38 AM
(2-9) What is your routine when you get on the computer? Do you do it all of the time, or only the first time you get on?
My routine is to get on to TPM and check the AC/CC forums, then RPG, then ASB is I have time. If not, the next time I get on I'll check them after I check AC/CC for updates or any posts to make/reply to. Normally I do this evey time I get on as well as manage on FreeWebs (though school blocked it now) LiveJournal, an a few other things. If I have a sprite I need to recolkor, I'll do so after checking TPM but before I worlk on anything else.

(2-7 TMT Guess: Tickle)
(2-8 EMT Guess: Disable)

3 MGs, 10 GG 5x5 and 10 G2 SCs #1,3,7 for Green MGCs, please. (all totaled from my last posts)

The_Missing_Link
9th February 2006, 12:27 PM
GT: I'll guess Drowzee for a blue coin. If I'm right, I'll play again

Lady Vulpix
9th February 2006, 02:30 PM
Trey: Your occupations sound fun. I wish I had that much time to write! MG: Spark Gem, Spark Gem.
Darkfire: MG: Flame Gem, 2 Stamps/CCPs, Ocean Gem. GG: Unown O Pokédoll, Green MGcoin, Hollow Stone, Dropped: 7. SC: 1 Green MGcoin, 4 Blue MGcoins, 3 Red MGcoins.
Becca: it is indeed Drowzee. You get a Blue MGCoin. New GT: this pokemon has 10 tentacles, all the same shape and size, but they still have a chance to develop.

(08/02- Many TPM'ers juggle multiple things in their own lives outside of activities here. What's a typical busy day for you like? How do you deal with it?)
I wake up between 6 and 7 AM, get up as soon as I can, which depends on how I'm feeling, spend some time on the computer reading webcomics and checking forums, leave for work around 8:30, take a bus and a subway, work as a programmer between 9:30 and 13:30 (often some more too), take the subway and bus back home, have lunch, and then sometimes get some rest, use the computer, and finally go wherever it is I have to go that day, which may be yoga, my dad's home, university (to work as a teacher) or something else, it varies with time. And then get back home to sleep. And somewhere in between these activities I drink 3-5 cups of tea a day.

(2-9) What is your routine when you get on the computer? Do you do it all of the time, or only the first time you get on?
It depends on the day. I normally read webcomics when they update, check and post in forums (TPM, DMFA, TL and sometimes Furfire) as often as I can, check my e-mail at least once a day, write whenever I can, and sometimes play games (when I'm too tired to do anything else). I often get on GAIM too, and sometimes enter the DMFA IRC chat.

3 MGs, please (these 2 and the one skipped from before).

The Blue Avenger
9th February 2006, 03:37 PM
EMT GAME
Accuracy: 100
Target: 1 (choose target)
Effect:
Guesses: Recover, Safeguard, Body Slam, Return, Hyper Beam, Skull Bash, Weather Ball, Mega Kick, Strength, Refresh, Tickle, Frustration, Facade, Disable, Follow Me

Gabi: Rainbow Gem, Ocean Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP

I'll also have 5 scratchcards, 1, 5, 9, for Green MGCoins, and 2 grabber games, up 2, over 2.

Lady Vulpix
9th February 2006, 03:50 PM
Does 1 mean one chosen opponent, one random opponent, or oneself? Anyway, I'll guess Charm. SC: 2 Blue MGcoins, 1 Red MGcoin. I guess that's a return on your investment. GG: Unown R Pokédoll, Unown I Pokédoll, Dropped: 0.

The Blue Avenger
9th February 2006, 04:11 PM
Mkay, I'll take 3 more scratchcards, 1, 5, 9, for green MGCoins.

Also, I meant that you can choose one target. It's fixed to reflect that.

Also, I'd like to exchange my F, I, and R Unown Pokedolls for a Fire Shield. Hey, am I the first to do that?

Knight of Time
9th February 2006, 04:20 PM
EMT: Smokescreen?

Skye
9th February 2006, 04:42 PM
Selling: Flame Gem, Ocean Gem, Hollow Stone for 5 Stamps please.

EDIT: Whoops, I need ot pay a bit more attention, lol

Ace64
9th February 2006, 04:51 PM
Darkfire, Gabi guessed Charm already.

I'd like to sell my two Spark Gems for stamps.

EMT: Helping Hand?

Lady Vulpix
9th February 2006, 05:09 PM
Jeff: yes, you're indeed the first one. Congratulations! The Fire Shield is yours. SC:
1 Blue MGcoin, 1 Red MGcoin. The scratchcards are being funny today.

Darkfire: your 5 stamps.

Trey: you get 4 stamps.

Ace64
9th February 2006, 05:24 PM
I think I still have a Coin to play with, so:

G2 SC for Stamps, #'s 1, 3, 7. Did that right, I think..

Lady Vulpix
9th February 2006, 05:36 PM
You get 1 Red MGcoin. The scratchards definitely are acting funny today.

Ace64
9th February 2006, 07:01 PM
Let's try once more...

G2 SC for 5 stamps, #3,7, and 9. And hope for the best.

One more thing. I'm buying a Minimize TM from Darkfire for 5 stamps. (Oy vey, what a deal!) She should confirm this shortly.

EDIT: Or maybe, this trade will be canceled due to the fact that I forgot Troit already knew Minimize! Oopsie..

Lady Vulpix
9th February 2006, 07:12 PM
Err... you get 1 Red MGcoin again. -_-

Ace64
9th February 2006, 07:21 PM
Ahh...one more time, then I'll stop, I swear. lol.

G2 SC for stamps, #4, 1, 6. My hated numbers.

Skye
10th February 2006, 08:33 AM
(2-10) Do you have IMs? If so, which ones? How often do you find yourself using them? Who do you use them to talk to?
Yepper, I have AIM, MSN, and YIM. I log in to them everyday, though i don't find myself using them too much. I use YIM to talk to quite a few people, but most of them aren't on a lot of the time these days. I use MSN to RP with my friends, or I use it to talk to them and roleplay over YIM, it epends on who I'm RPing with. Then I use AIM, mostely to talk to only one specific person, but if I have a bunch of windows open, I'll ask some other people to get on AIM so I only have one window for all of my chats.

2 MGs, 5 GG 5x5 and 5 G2 SCs #1,3,7 for Green MGCs, please. Oh, and I think I'll play a round of Mystery Pokemon, too, please.

The Blue Avenger
10th February 2006, 03:00 PM
EMT GAME
Accuracy: 100
Target: 1 (choose target)
Effect: Forces target to switch out. In a wild Pokemon match, it ends the battle.
Guesses: Recover, Safeguard, Body Slam, Return, Hyper Beam, Skull Bash, Weather Ball, Mega Kick, Strength, Refresh, Tickle, Frustration, Facade, Disable, Follow Me, Helping Hand, Smokescreen, Charm

Trey: 1 Red MGcoin

Darkfire: 1 Stamp/CCP, Green MGcoin, Lunar Gem, Lunar Gem, Unown B Pokédoll, 2 Blue MGcoins, 3 Red MGcoins.
Your MP: Vaporeon, Medicham, Flaaffy, Ursaring, Qwilfish, Charmeleon, Bellsprout, Victreebel, Xatu, Jynx, Diglett, Hoppip, Ledian, Lairon

Knight of Time
10th February 2006, 03:18 PM
EMT: Roar

The Blue Avenger
10th February 2006, 03:24 PM
That's it. You've got a Roar TM.

Skye
10th February 2006, 04:46 PM
I'm going to sell my two Lunar Gems for Stamps real quick.

Lady Vulpix
10th February 2006, 04:52 PM
And quick it is. You get 4 stamps.

(2-10) Do you have IMs? If so, which ones? How often do you find yourself using them? Who do you use them to talk to?
I use GAIM, with AIM, ICQ, IRC, MSN, Y!M and GTalk accounts. I mostly use them to talk to TPMers, DMFAers and people I know IRL. Wow, so many acronyms! I use my main AIM account almost daily, and the others depending on who I want to talk to. I get on IRC when I want to enter the DMFA chat, MSN when I want to talk to someone who's on my MSN list and either they're not online on AIM or I'm not, ICQ when I want to see who's online, and Y!M hardly ever... just when I don'tmind getting random messages from strangers.

The Blue Avenger
10th February 2006, 05:58 PM
Gabi: Red MGCoin

I have Trillian, so that means I have access to a lot of different ones... but I only have an account on AIM. I don't use it as often as I used to, due to an increase in the amount of schoolwork I have, but when I do, I tend to talk to people that I normally can't talk to in real life.

Lady Vulpix
10th February 2006, 06:08 PM
Jeff: Lunar Gem.

I'll be out for the weekend, as I'm going to a raspberry festival, so this Sunday's EMT Game is bound to be postponed until Monday. Jeff, could you take care of the GT in the meantime, please? Thanks.

The Blue Avenger
10th February 2006, 06:21 PM
Sure sure. Have fun!

Skye
10th February 2006, 09:20 PM
My MP list: Vaporeon, Medicham, Flaaffy, Ursaring, Qwilfish, Charmeleon, Bellsprout, Victreebel, Xatu, Jynx, Diglett, Hoppip, Ledian, Lairon

Question 1: Is this Pokemon mono typed?

The Blue Avenger
10th February 2006, 09:33 PM
It is.

Skye
10th February 2006, 10:10 PM
My MP list: Vaporeon, Medicham, Flaaffy, Ursaring, Qwilfish, Charmeleon, Bellsprout, Victreebel, Xatu, Jynx, Diglett, Hoppip, Ledian, Lairon

Answer: Yes

Vaporeon, Flaaffy, Ursaring, Charmeleon, Diglett.

Question 2: Can this Pokemon evolve from its current form?

The Blue Avenger
11th February 2006, 07:45 AM
It can.

Skye
11th February 2006, 09:06 AM
(2-11) What kind of games do you like to play on your computer? What games do you have on your computer? How often do you use them?
I like puzzles and I'm hoping to get involved on MMORPGs, they look like a lot of fun. I have Bejeweled 2 Delux and World of Warcraft on my computer. I used to play B2D a lot because it's a fun and addicting game, but eventually it got boring. I want to play WoW, but I don't have enough RAM to get it going. I'm hoping to fix that by Monday.

Answer: Yes

Vaporeon, Flaaffy, Ursaring, Charmeleon, Diglett.

Question 2: Can this Pokemon evolve from its current form?
Answe: Yes

Flaaffy, Charmeleon, Diglett.

I'm going to guess Flaaffy. If I'm right, I would like 10 Stamps, please.

2 MGs, 5 GG 5x5 and 5 G2 SCs #1,3,7 for Stamps, please.

The Blue Avenger
11th February 2006, 09:52 AM
It's not Flaaffy, sorry.

1 Stamp/CCP, Blue MGcoin, Unown L Pokédoll, Unown H Pokédoll, 5 Stamps, 2 Blue MGcoins, 2 Red MGcoins

Ace64
11th February 2006, 12:36 PM
2-10) Do you have IMs? If so, which ones? How often do you find yourself using them? Who do you use them to talk to?

All I have is an AIM account, but it usually is good enough for whatever online chatting I need to do. I don't use them all that much, actually...the only time I make an effort to go online is when someone lets me know that they need to talk to me. Other than that, it's not used too often...I prefer talking to someone IRL than online, though I don't mind the latter.

(2-11) What kind of games do you like to play on your computer? What games do you have on your computer? How often do you use them?

I have a good amount of games on my computer. I don't specialize in one genre, I like basically all types of games, except for racing, puzzles, etc. I like shooters, RPG's, action type games, but I don't go overboard in playing them.

Guess I'll go with the Darkfire method...

3 G2 SC's for stamps, #3,7, and 9.

Assuming I lose my coin in the first game, I'll use a stamp to buy another.

The_Missing_Link
11th February 2006, 03:07 PM
Becca: it is indeed Drowzee. You get a Blue MGCoin. New GT: this pokemon has 10 tentacles, all the same shape and size, but they still have a chance to develop.

Omanyte for a blue coin. If I'm right, I'll use it and a red coin for my first EMT of the month

Knight of Time
11th February 2006, 05:22 PM

Question 2:

Okay, since there isn't an E in the MP's name, my list is now:

Charizard, Hariyama, Machamp, Nidoran M, Magikarp

Question 3: Is the MP a fighting type?

Okay, since the MP is a fighting type, I might as well make a guess, in hopes I can receive another 5 Stamps if I'm right. Is it Machamp?

Yes, I do use IMs. The programs I use for them are AIM, which I use pretty much every day, and YIM, which I occasionally use. On AIM, I often talk to various TPMers like Gabi, Jeff, Rebecca, Darkfire, Roy (Karrde), Grey/The Arbiter, RaZoR LeAf, Amy, etc, and other people I talk to come from another board I go to. On YIM, I sometimes talk to a guy who is from a guild for the PC game Atomic Bomberman.

Hoo boy, this isn't exactly an easy question to answer, but here goes. The games I like to play on the computer are mainly of the platform type and puzzle type, and most of the games I like playing are classics from the 90's. Just a few of the PC games I have are Atomic Bomberman, Sonic CD, Sega Smash Pack, Sega Puzzle Pack, Hocus Pocus and Chip's Challenge. The amount of time I like playing each game varies from game to game (some I play very rarely; I often play Atomic Bomberman these days).

2 MGs, 10 SCs (1, 2, 3, Green MGCoin) and a GT! please.

Skye
12th February 2006, 01:03 AM
(2-12) Have you ever gotten distracted while you were doing something and lost track of the time? If so, how often? When do you normally zone out? If not, why do you think you don't?
I get distracted about once a day and loose track of the time, mostely when I ride horses or zone in on my school work. One obviously happens a lot more than the other. Another time when I zone out is when I start writing soemthing or start looking something up online. Or when I talk to people, but normally only over IM. lol, the computer seems to be the main source of my zoning outage (since I only write on the computer).

2 MGs, 5 GG 5x5 and 5 G2 SCs #1,3,7 for Stamps, please.

*Murkrow
12th February 2006, 08:58 AM

Yed, I've got MSN/Window's Messenger (seeing as they're essentially the same thing) and AIM, though I don't normally use it; I prefer MSN. I usually log on at least once a day, though that might just be to see if anyone's online, and even then I might just log off. My laptop sometimes logs me onto MSN automatically, as well, which can get very annoying. I use them to talk to some people form here, some of my uni friends and some of my friends back home.

Do Neopets ones count? They're pretty much all I actually play and even that's rare. As for what I've got installed...none except the pre-installed stuff like Pinball, Solitaire and so on. Our old computer had some rather crappy games installed for a while (some sort of alien platforming one and a weird photography thing) but they're long gone now. I've used Solitaire probably less than ten times and Pinball once or twice. That's all, in six months.

(2-12) Have you ever gotten distracted while you were doing something and lost track of the time? If so, how often? When do you normally zone out? If not, why do you think you don't?

All the frigging time. It's mainly either if I'm talking to somebody and lose track, browsing randomly on the internet, or in a lecture. Last night I lost three bloody hours by simply sitting watching my friend play the Sims 2 x_x We were talking as well, obviously, but still....when we looked at the time, it was like 'oh shit...how'd that happen?' I also zone out completely in lectures-anything that bores me even the slightest and I'll be gone. Especially in my old stats ones, I could easily go for the whole hour without registering it at all, just sitting and thinking.

3 MG's please.

The Blue Avenger
12th February 2006, 06:38 PM
Trey: Red MGcoin, Solar Gem, 1 Blue MGcoin, 2 Red MGcoins

Kyle: Lunar Gem, Solar Gem, 1 Green MGcoin, 3 Blue MGcoins, 2 Red MGcoins. Your GT!: Touching the membrane that coats this Pokemon will cause a shooting pain.

Darkfire: Lunar Gem, Berry, Unown S Pokédoll, Unown R Pokédoll, 4 Red MGcoins

Hannah: 1 Stamp/CCP, 1 Stamp/CCP, Hollow Stone

Skye
12th February 2006, 06:42 PM
I would like to seel that Berry and Lunar Gem for 4 Stamps, please.

Ace64
12th February 2006, 06:56 PM
[color=blue](2-12) Have you ever gotten distracted while you were doing something and lost track of the time? If so, how often? When do you normally zone out? If not, why do you think you don't?

Class is a good one for me, usually English or History. I'm fine with reading the subject material at home, but if for some reason we're reading aloud...then I'm gone. In a doze, instantly. Something about "storytime" gets me into the nodding mood. Ever sleep for thirty seconds and think you've been out for thirty minutes? Imagine that all the time.

I'd like to sell the Solar Gem for stamps, use the EMT once, and play 2 G2 SC's #2, 5, and 7 for Green MGCoins, please.

The Blue Avenger
12th February 2006, 06:59 PM
Darkfire: 4 stamps

Trey: 2 stamps, Aerial Ace TM, 2 Red MGcoins, Spark Gem

Ace64
12th February 2006, 08:33 PM
I'd like to sell the Spark Gem, and play 2 G2 SC's #1, 3, and 7 for Green MGCoins, please. Let's hope I get lucky.

Also, I will be teaching Prophecy, my Bagon, Aerial Ace, as it is the only one of my Pokes which can learn the move.Cool.

*Murkrow
13th February 2006, 03:17 AM
Hannah: Hollow Stone

Sell that for 1 CCP please.

[13/02]What's the longest journey you've done recently? Why? What's the longest journey you've ever done?

From here going back to Clevedon-it's about two hundred miles each way, and takes about 3- 3 1/2 hours depending on the traffic. I went home because everything was finished for the semester and it would be more interesting that hanging round seeing as most of my friends had gone home as well. The longest journey I've ever done....probably when I went to Tenerife in the summer. Took us four hours by plane.

2 MG's please.

Lady Vulpix
13th February 2006, 05:22 AM
Becca: you're right. EMT: Skill Swap.

Trey: what are you selling the gem for? SC: 1 Red MGcoin.

Hannah: 1 CCP for your stone. MG: Lunar Gem, Green MGcoin.

EMT Game:
[TYPE] PSYCHIC
[BASE PP]
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]

[13/02]What's the longest journey you've done recently? Why? What's the longest journey you've ever done?
My most recent journey was this weekend, to the raspberry festival in Villa Cacique-Barker, Benito Juárez, province of Buenos Aires, and I went there to see what itwas like and stuff myself with fresh raspberries. ^_^ My longest journey was back in 1988, when I went from Israel to the West coast of the USA.

It happens a lot to me when I write, and sometimes when I post in forums, read or chat, though I do my best to keep track of time. Right now, I'm about to be late for work, so I'd better stop answering questions. You get what I mean anyway. In any case, I only really lose track of time when I have afew hours to spare. Otherwise my mind warns me when it's about to get late, like now.

2 MGs, please. I'll try to reply to Saturday's poll later.

The Blue Avenger
13th February 2006, 05:37 AM
Gabi: Spark Gem, Lunar Gem

EMT: Psychic?

*Murkrow
13th February 2006, 06:08 AM
Hannah: MG: Lunar Gem

Sell for 2 CCP's please.

EMT: Psychoboost?

Knight of Time
13th February 2006, 07:51 AM
EMT Game: Luster Purge?

Ace64
13th February 2006, 08:23 AM

Well, I went to a Paris for two weeks two years ago. That was my first time out of the country, and also my longest time.Our school sponsored a foreign exchange type thing, and I spent some time with a host family. Nice people.

I was selling the gem for stamps, sorry. I'll use the coin to play a G2 SC again (5 Stamps) #3,7, and 9.

EMT:Calm Mind?

Skye
13th February 2006, 09:18 AM
Hn, two weeks out of state to Colorado for a horse show. That's about the longest trip I've ever done too... Would answer it better but I'm sick and tired. >.>;

EMT: Dream Eater?

Lady Vulpix
13th February 2006, 02:03 PM
Hannah: 2 CCPs.

Trey: 2 stamps, then. MG: Solar Gem. SC: 1 Blue MGcoin.

Darkfire: Flame Gem.

I rarely play games on my computer these days. When I do, it's normally Neopets games, or KDE games like KSnakeRace, KMahjongg, etc. And rarely Yahoo games. Right now I only have the KDE games installed. I play when I don't have the strength t do anything else.

MG, please, and I'd like to sell...

# 2 Spark Gems
# 2 Lunar Gems
# 1 Ocean Gem
# 1 Solar Gem
# 1 Rainbow Gem
# 1 Division Gem
# 3 Hollow Stones
# 3 Gold Berries
# 8 Berries

...for 50 stamps, please.

Skye
13th February 2006, 07:01 PM
10 G2 SCs #1,3,7 for Stamps, please. I would also like to sell that Flame Gem for Stamps, please.

The_Missing_Link
13th February 2006, 08:22 PM
Time for round two

I'll buy a red coin to play GT

Ace64
13th February 2006, 09:13 PM
I'd like to sell my Solar Gem for stamps.

And, use the Blue coin to play 2 G2 SC's for stamps, #3,7,9 please.

Skye
14th February 2006, 08:34 AM
(2-14) Today is Valentines Day! <3 Do you have anything special planned for today? If so, what? If not, what will you be doing today?
Hn, I don't have anything majorly important or different planned for today as I normally donm't celebrate V-tines Day. It seems a tad pointless to me atm since I'm not dating anyone. In other news, I'm taking home the mechanical baby for a school grade today. I already can't wait for Friday, when I turn it back in. >.>;

2 MGs, 20 G2 SCs #1,3,7 for Stamps, please, and selling my Flame Gem for Stamps, please.

*Murkrow
14th February 2006, 12:36 PM
(2-14) Today is Valentines Day! <3 Do you have anything special planned for today? If so, what? If not, what will you be doing today?

Well, I did have something planned but it wasn't in any shape or form related to Valentine's Day xD Me and my friends went house hunting, which was really irritating because the lists at the accomodation office are out of date already. >_< Pretty much everywhere we rang had filled most of the places, though we did find a few that had slots open. The main problem is we don't know for definite how many we're going to be living with, so we can't really book appointments to see because we don't know for sure how big a house we should look at. We did go to see one that had three spaces available: we're not going to live there, I don't think. Was pretty manky. That took up most of the day, the rest was spent in a lecture or online (as will no doubt most of the rest of the evening).

MG please.

Lady Vulpix
14th February 2006, 01:47 PM
[TYPE] PSYCHIC
[BASE PP] 20
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]
Guesses: Psychic, Psycho Boost, Luster Purge, Calm Mind, Dream Eater.

Darkfire: 2 stamps for your gem. SC: 5 Stamps, 7 Blue MGcoins, 8 Red MGcoins. MG: Solar Gem, Miracle Berry.

Becca: you, me and Amy all have one of these in our adopted teams. Speaking of which, has your adopted pokemon page moved or is it unavailable now?

Trey: 2 stamps for your gem. SC: 1 Blue MGcoin, 1 Red MGcoin.

Hannah: Ocean Gem. Good luck finding a good house.

No plans, but I intend to do some reading and, if I can, some writing too. ^_^ I may need to get some rest, though. My ideas aren't very clear right now. It was a tough day at work.

Knight of Time
14th February 2006, 01:51 PM
EMT Game: Cosmic Power?

Skye
14th February 2006, 02:00 PM
Selling MBerry and Gem for 12 Stamps, please.

EMT: Reflect

Lady Vulpix
14th February 2006, 02:22 PM
Darkfire: you get your 12 stamps.

The_Missing_Link
14th February 2006, 02:30 PM
Charizard for a blue coin and if I'm right, I'll play again

No, the page hasn't moved or gone down at all. Just checked it and it looks fine

Lady Vulpix
14th February 2006, 03:18 PM
Strange, the link on the PMBC site isn't working.

You guessed right, but I'm tired and out of ideas for GTs. Would you mind waiting for Jeff to give you one? Sorry. For now you have your Blue MGCoin.

Ace64
14th February 2006, 03:27 PM
EMT: Amnesia.

Could I also play a game of MP, please?

Nah, not really. If it wasn't for you reminding me, I probably wouldn't have even remembered. (That is, until I saw a commercial for chocolate or something.) V-Day's a fake holiday, in my opinion...lol.

Lady Vulpix
14th February 2006, 05:09 PM
Trey: MG: Blue MGcoin. MP: Raichu, Kadabra, Mudkip, Geodude, Wailord, Altaria, Marowak, Elekid, Blissey, Haunter, Mankey, Wobbuffet, Slowking, ZubatEMT

Ace64
14th February 2006, 06:13 PM
MP: Raichu, Kadabra, Mudkip, Geodude, Wailord, Altaria, Marowak, Elekid, Blissey, Haunter, Mankey, Wobbuffet, Slowking, ZubatEMT

Guess One:Is the MP capable of further evolution?

Also, I'd like to use the EMT, please. This would be #2 for the month.

Lady Vulpix
14th February 2006, 06:53 PM
Hehe... my subliminal message worked. :P

Nah, it wasn't really a subliminal message. I was just trying to see what happened if I inserted invisible text in a post that was likely to be quoted.

And no, the pokemon in question cannot evolve.

EMT: Bind.

The Blue Avenger
14th February 2006, 08:41 PM

Becca: Koga and Agatha once had a duel between two of these Pokemon in the Pokemon Adventures/Special manga. Their constriction power can flatten steel drums.

EMT: Psybeam?

The_Missing_Link
14th February 2006, 10:34 PM
Arbok for a blue coin. If I'm right, I'll use that and a red one for my second EMT of the month

Lady Vulpix
15th February 2006, 05:14 AM
And I assume I get my 50 stamps too, right? And my MG for this post (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/index.php?topic=43484.msg622347#msg622347). Sorry I didn't remind you on my latest post.

[TYPE] PSYCHIC
[BASE PP] 20
[BASE DAMAGE] 0
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]
Guesses: Psychic, Psycho Boost, Luster Purge, Calm Mind, Dream Eater, Cosmic Power, Reflect, Amnesia, Psybeam.

The Blue Avenger
15th February 2006, 05:20 AM
Becca: Correct. Your TM is Covet.

Gabi: Yes, sorry. Your MG is a Blue MGCoin.

EMT: Teleport?

Knight of Time
15th February 2006, 06:34 AM
EMT: Mirror Coat?