PDA

View Full Version : Neapolitan ice-cream: Which flavour is best?

soggy_cardboard
12th March 2003, 02:03 AM
i opened our freezer, and the ice-cream(Neapolitan flavour) and noticed all the strawberry was gone.

which flavour do you like best?

vanilla?
chocolate?
strawberry?

Vineon
12th March 2003, 04:12 AM
1) Vanilla
2) Chocolate
3) suckie Strawberry :[

PNT510
12th March 2003, 04:27 AM
I like mint chocolate chip.

RedStarWarrior
12th March 2003, 05:08 AM
Have you ever had the all chocolate Neapolitan? It has chocolate, chocolate chip cookie dough, and double chocolate chunk. Anyway, out of the traditional Neapolitan flavors I like Vanilla the most.

ILikePokemonP
12th March 2003, 05:14 AM
I'd have to say Vanilla is the best out of those options. Chocolate is a distant second.

PNT510, you have good tastes in ice cream :)

Little_Pikachu
12th March 2003, 09:50 AM
Chocolate, vanilla, strawberry.
I like strawberries, but I'm just not excessivly fond of strawberry stuff like ice cream and yoghurts, I just never understood why they were so popular when there was chocolate!!!

Best flavour == Ben and Jerry's chocolate fudge brownie :)

And this is a poll and it shall be treated as such.

GreenShirT
12th March 2003, 10:05 AM
This answers its own question really, the basic function of neapolitan ice cream is that you can have all your favourites in one ice cream,

But my fave ice cream is Ben And Jerrys Double Chocolate Fudge Brownie :)

Fett One
12th March 2003, 01:21 PM
My favorite is chocolate with my second being vanilla. As for strawberry, I don't like it.

Katie
12th March 2003, 01:33 PM
1. strawberry
2. vanilla
3. chocolate

I've always hated chocolate ice cream, has a bad aftertaste XP anything else chocolatey is fine <_< >_> cookies and cream > * though

~Katie

Blinky121
12th March 2003, 03:12 PM
Vanilla is definately the most kick-assiness out of the three, then strawberry, then chocolate.

I believe that chocolate ice cream was made by the devil. I mean, since it tastes so bad, then who else could've made it besides the devil (And Sadam, because he likes to make people cry, especially in ways that involve aftertaste)?

I bet you that if Sadam makes an attack on America, it would definately involve chocolate ice cream and hippies. God damn hippies...(shakes fist in the air)

soggy_cardboard
12th March 2003, 10:18 PM
I've always hated chocolate ice cream, has a bad aftertaste XP anything else chocolatey is fine <_< >_> cookies and cream > * though

same, ive always hated it too....it does have a bad aftertaste.:P

Blinky121: hahahahhahhaha

chocolate ice cream doesnt even taste like chocolate.

Sandslash and Ninetails
13th March 2003, 03:52 AM
Out of those flavors, my favorite is chocolate. =P Strawberry would be my least favorite, I just never liked it that much that. Out of all ice cream flavors, my favorite is coffee.

Sheik
13th March 2003, 07:41 AM
I love strawberry ice cream! It's the best out of all of the flavors of neopolitan ice cream. Vanilla comes in second, and Chocolate comes in third.

akeng
13th March 2003, 02:28 PM
Chocolate Ice-cream was made by god!!!!!!!!
I don't like strawberry ice-cream, but i like the fruit though

Kokomo
13th March 2003, 04:45 PM
chocolate is the best!!!!

God damn hippies...(shakes fist in the air)

SAVE THE HIPPIES!!!
What did hippies ever do to you?:confused:

Onaicul
13th March 2003, 07:29 PM
I heart strawberry ice cream!!!!!!! This reminds me of an episode of teh simpsons where Homer pulls a bunch of boxes of neopolitan ice cream out of the freezer and opens them all up ans sees there is no chocolate left so he says ,"Marge, we nneed more neopolitan ice cream." Anyway, my babysitter used to make home-made strawberry ice cream with strawberries we picked ourselves. ", Ummmm, strawberry icecream, (drools and gargles like homer...)

Haruko
13th March 2003, 09:48 PM
My first Favorite is Vanilla, then Chocolate. I personaly love Cookie Dough, Cookie's and Cream, Chocolate PeanutButter Cups,and..

Mint Chocolate chip!!

But I hate..No. Strongly Dislike Strawberry. I hate it with a Passion.

Now shoo.

pikachu_rulez
28th March 2003, 10:12 PM
Mmm you're making me hungry :P

Vanilla by a long shot, covering in that Magic Shell stuff and rainbow sprinkles ^_^