PDA

View Full Version : Animal Crossing: Wild World Friends Codes

GreenShirT
24th January 2006, 06:19 PM
Just a topic for anyone who as got this game for us to connect and visit eachothers towns and such.

Just a slight rule though that you dont go in and mess up someones town by things such as digging loads of holes, planting pitifuls and chopping down trees. Dont strip the town of all fruit either, ask the owner if you can take a few and if they say yes only a full trees worth of each.

Name: Simon
Town: Krompton
Code: 0301-2881-4647
Fruits: Cherries, Apples, Peaches, Pears
Region: UK, England

Online right now :> PM me or catch me on AIM or MSN to connect

VirtualPlay
8th August 2006, 12:19 PM
Alright, I just got the game myself, so let's try and put some life into this topic (since I know there are others out there with the game).

Name: Mike
Town: Virtual
Code: 3995-0783-8496
Fruits: Cherries
Region: USA

From what I understand, as long as the base language is the same, the games can connect (so USA, Canada, UK, Aussie, etc. can all talk to each other).

I'm on right now, but busy with other stuff, PM/IM me so I can add you and let you in.

Razola
8th August 2006, 04:52 PM
Post my info soon. I got a DS Lite today!

Ghost
8th August 2006, 05:57 PM
I'll get mine soon, gotta find my Game first.

Also Raz, how do you like the DS lite? I have 2 also (one for me and my brother)

Razola
8th August 2006, 11:39 PM
While not as big of a leap as the GBA -> SP, it is certainly worth the money. It's certainly a sexy piece of hardware.

Everoy
9th August 2006, 02:31 PM
I need to figure out how to make my stupid WiFi work. It should work, but it doesn't o.@