PDA

View Full Version : The Next LoZ game...

SupremeChampion
26th January 2006, 09:57 AM
[i]hey, i was just posting this to see if anyone knew when the next Legend of Zelda came out. i know the dates been postponed and pushed back for forever, but i was wondering if anyone heard about an actual realease date, since i am looking forward to this game with much anticipation. if you've seen the trailers for it, you'll know what i mean. but yea, if someone could come up with a date, it would be much appreciated.

~The Italian Stallion

Razola
26th January 2006, 02:08 PM
Last I heard it was sometime in March. Meaning it would be three years after Wind Waker released.

Man, time flies.

Knight of Time
26th January 2006, 04:25 PM
I checked GameFAQs earlier, and seemingly, Twilight Princess will be out in Q2 of this year (aka in April, May or June). Personally, I hope it's out in April on account of I'll be 23 then.

Arnen
26th January 2006, 07:50 PM
It was SUPPOSED to come out November 1st of last year, but they delayed it. Last I heard it was coming out April 1st.

phaedrus
30th January 2006, 04:26 PM
I'm hearing June 06, from Walmart. They say it starts shipping June 1st, but hell, Walmarts probably wrong.

Arnen
30th January 2006, 07:42 PM
... JUNE? You have GOT to be kidding me... Excuse me while I go stab something now...

Jeff
11th February 2006, 12:16 PM
All I've heard is that it will be here by the time Revolution is released :rolleyes: great, that narrows it down.

Edit:
NOOOOOOOO! (http://www.planetgamecube.com/newsArt.cfm?artid=11109)

PNT510
20th February 2006, 05:59 PM
[b]It's not coming out till fall? That's it I'm selling my gamecube.

Calaveron
27th February 2006, 06:38 PM
[b]It's not coming out till fall? That's it I'm selling my gamecube.

You know you'll regret it once that game hits the shelves.

PNT510
28th February 2006, 12:13 AM
[b]I doubt it, I played the Demo and wasn't terribly impressed and there is a 75% chance I get the revolution.

Calaveron
28th February 2006, 12:17 AM
[b]I doubt it, I played the Demo and wasn't terribly impressed and there is a 75% chance I get the revolution.

Well, the demo was terribly unfinished, so I hear.
At least, it HAS to be now, what with the game being delayed again.
Also take in mind that usually the first dungeon of every (at least, nearly every game. Majora's Mask was just plain hard) game is easy peasy.

Arnen
28th February 2006, 08:52 PM
So now I might have to buy a whole new system to play a game I preordered last April?! :mad:

PNT510
28th February 2006, 09:57 PM
So now I might have to buy a whole new system to play a game I preordered last April?! :mad:

[b]Don't worry, in the same interview that annouced the game being delayed said that it will be for gamecube and not the revolution. So you won't have to buy a new system.