PDA

View Full Version : Build your own Elite Four!

Kaboom
30th January 2006, 07:36 PM
Okay... Major discussion time, y'all. :cool:

Out of all the Elite Four members throughout the generations of the games, what four members and one champion do you believe would be best? Take different members from different games, and put your "dream team" together.

A few things to think about...
- Don't forget a Champ!
- Player Characters and Rivals count, too. ("Ash/Red," "Gary/Blue"...)
- Will sucks. You shouldn't use him.
- You might consider having a high-potential gym leader "pull a Koga," if you know what I mean. (But be logical. Bugsy is cool in his own right, but he'll never be an E4 member)
- The E4 doesn't need 2 or more members with the same type (i.e. Karen and Sydney on one team, or likewise Lance and Drake...)
- For extra brownie points, you might assign them a good team of pokémon, too.

Let's get the ideas rolling!

mr_pikachu
31st January 2006, 12:56 AM
Hmm, interesting. Let's see here...

Elite Four #1 - Welcome to the party!

Lorelei
Lapras
Dewgong
Jynx
Walrein
Glalie
Lapras

You have no idea how many times I got absolutely shredded by Lorelei in RBY. The first time I played, I started with Charmander and had way too many Fire and Rock types when I reached the E4, so Lorelei destroyed me numerous times with nothing but Water moves. The funny thing is, I think I've only lost to Bruno once, and that was only because I had one Pokemon left with something like 4 HP and no healing items remaining. (Thank you again, Ice Queen!) As such, she has earned my respect enough to be the official greeter of the ultimate E4.

Elite Four #2 - Oh, so you made it to me? Let's dance, kid.

Karen
Crawdaunt
Houndoom
Umbreon
Shiftry
Mightyena
Absol

Karen never was all that tough of an Elite Four leader, but she was still pretty cool in a dark (ha ha) sort of way. She used nothing but Dark types, yet emphasized using your favorites rather than just picking strong Pokemon. Makes you wonder about her personality. She was no leader, but she still wins a spot on the team.

Elite Four #3 - Sorry you had to come all this way just to lose.

Steven
Skarmory
Magneton
Steelix
Forretress
Aggron
Metagross

Steven was a neat guy, in my opinion. In RS, he watched you grow from a beginning trainer to a powerful one who could challenge even the Champion. But he still didn't let up, throwing a strong team of Steel-types at you to test your mettle. Even though he wasn't all that strong of an opponent when I battled him, he was still strong and interesting enough to make this E4.

Elite Four #4 - It appears you have some skills. But let's see how much you can focus, child.

Agatha
Misdreavus
Shedinja
Dusclops
Banette
Wobbuffet
Gengar

Ah, yes. Agatha, the original Ghost type master. How could she not have a slot on this team? With all the knowledge she's gained over her many years, she's certainly a worthy adversary for any trainer who wishes to challenge the Champion...

Champion - I've been expecting you. Do you think you have what it takes to triumph over this league?

...Then show me!

Lance
Dragonite
Kingdra
Altaria
Flygon
Salamence
Dragonite

What Elite Four Challenge would be complete without Lance? The top E4 member of the Indigo League... the Champion of Johto... and the best Dragon trainer in the land. Hoenn teams aside, there's no way this guy should ever be left out of the loop.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
1st February 2006, 09:33 AM
Hmm it would be better if we could create our own teams from the caracters of our choice, i.e. real people, movie characters, characters from other video games, etc.

Kaboom
3rd February 2006, 03:12 PM
Hmm it would be better if we could create our own teams from the caracters of our choice, i.e. real people, movie characters, characters from other video games, etc.

Actually, my entire objective was to build your own using already-existent members and other characters from the games to build a team, like I said.

I don't have time to post mine at the moment. I will soon. However, mr_pikachu gets brownie points for using Agatha and Steven ::thumbs up:: (Though I, personally, think the latter makes a better Champion than Mr. HyperBeam McCheapshot [a.k.a. Lance]).

Let's not forget Gym Leaders, either.

Chris 2.1
4th February 2006, 05:33 PM
E4 #1 - Juan
"Prepare to be mesmerised by an enchantment of water!"

-Politoed [F]
-Lapras [F]
-Octillery [M]
-Huntail [M]
-Gorebyss [F]

"An admirable victory."

E4 #2 - Silver/Rival (from GSC)
"Optimism is not a strength, it is a weakness"

-Sneasel [m]
-Ursaring [m]
-Aggron [m]
-Seviper [f]
-Manyula [m]

"Do not mistake coincidence for fate"

E4 #3 - Trick Master
"Our world and our species revolve around change. I have changed from a simple illusionist to a memberof the prostegious Elite 4. You may need to learn, kid, that I was given this title for a reason."

-Grumpig [m]
-Latias/Latios (depending on who you captured. Trick Master basically encountered the other one)
-Noctowl [M]
-Porygon2
-Gardevoir [F]

"I have changed again. From confident to gracious...in defeat, that is. Please continue!"

E4 #4 - Blaine
"Incinerate the weak. That is my purpose. I stand between you and the champion, and despite your prowess against the Elite 4, you have your limits. It is time for me to test those limits against my own."

-Camerupt [M]
-Rapidash [M]
-Magmar [F]
-Magmar [M]
-Arcanine [F]
-Charizard [M]

"It seems by battling, I have discovered my own limits. Now, a battle will go on between the current champion and you. Are you able to grab victory by the horns, or are you destined to fall at the last hurdle?"

E4 Champion - Norman
"Good to see you here. Having someone your age arrive at the champion is refreshing. I am intrigued with regards to what our battle will bring. Good luck - I know you'll need it."

-Zangoose [M]
-Vigoroth [M]
-Exploud [M]
-Nidoking [M]
-Flygon [M]
-Tauros [M]

"Astounding. Well done, CHAMPION!"

Choices:

Juan: I got the impression he was of E4 Standard, moreso than Wallace anyway

Silver: he seemed like a power hungry character who would finally achieve something in landing a part in the E4. He was always quite good too

Trick Master: (From RSE) I wanted my E4 to be comprised of characters from the games, not just trainers. I think this guy would be pretty innovative and quirky, especially with a Lati (I can see him being very fond of catching one of these legendaries). His team is based off illusions

Blaine: A strong trainer, if given the right team

Norman: Another omnipotent trainer in the games. I eliminated his fighting weakness slightly by giving him quite suiting Pokemon like Flygon (whom he has in the manga as means of transport) and also Nidoking, which suits him imho.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
5th February 2006, 12:46 AM
They're great! Now I get the point. If only I could make something like that.

MeLoVeGhOsTs
5th February 2006, 12:04 PM
Elite Four:

#1: Clair

"My dragons. Your doom."

~ Dragonair
~ Altaria
~ Aerodacytl
~ Flygon
~ Kingdra

"Proceed."

#2: Pryce

"I will show you the pain of a thousand winters. For I have seen all of them."

~ Lapras
~ Piloswine
~ Jynx
~ Walrein
~ Manyula

"You, young one, are the future. Continue"

#3: Karen

"Oh really?"

~ Umbreon
~ Houndoom
~ Cacturne
~ Gengar
~ Tyranitar

"Strong pokemon. Weak pokemon. You know the drill."

#4: Steven

"You will not pass."

~ Skarmory
~ Steelix
~ Swampert
~ Aerodactyl
~ Metagross

"I shouldn't make empty promises."

#5: Champion : Sabrina

"Silly little child, how will you defeat me if I can see every move you make. I am not the Champion for no reason."

~ Espeon
~ Mr.Mime
~ Claydoll
~ Slowbro
~ Hypno
~ Alakazam

"My Psychic powers failed me. I will retreat, you are the beloved champion now..."

RaZoR LeAf
6th February 2006, 01:26 PM
#1 Jasmine
"You must be good to have reached this far, but now your skill will truly be tested. Nothing can penetrate my Steel defence."

- Steelix
- Aggron
- Skarmory
- Magneton
- Steelix

"Amazing, you are as focused in battle as I thought you would be. The bond with your pokemon will surely help you through the next challenge."

#2 Erika
"Battles are not only won through brute force. That is the beauty of grass pokemon. I will show you how damaging pokemon can be when they do not even attack you."

- Jumpluff
- Roselia
- Illumise
- Breloom
- Tropius

"Your determination gives your pokemon the strength to fight as a team. The respect you give to both them and their opponents is enchanting."

#3 Archie
"Too much or too little. Water decides whether you win or loose. This balance is difficult to maintain, but when you have it, nothing can stop you."

- Gyarados
- Kingdra
- Swampert
- Milotic
- Wailord

"You've shown courage in the face of distress. Your limits will be tested very soon. There is nothing more I can say to you."

#4 Giovanni
"Winning is everything. Those who cannot win deserve nothing. Power comes from defeating those weaker than you. I will show you what true power is really like."

- Flygon
- Donphan
- Rhydon
- Nidoking
- Tyranitar (*)

"You have taught me a valuable lesson. Power comes from having the strength to make a difference. I have lost, but it was not a failure. The Champion awaits you."

#5 Karen

"Is it any surprise that you would meet someone like me here? We are so alike, it is no wonder that you have reached this far. The greatest trainers battle with their hearts. Show me your friendship, love and commitment."

- Sableye
- Absol
- Crobat
- Sneasel
- Lunatone
- Banette

"You are the greatest trainer of all. It doesn't matter that your pokemon are strong, only that they adore you, and you them. That is where your skill comes from, and it will always remain there. Come, we will immortalise your bond forever, Champion."

Reasons

#1 Jasmine - The first member of the Elite Four, and it's Jasmine the Steel Gym Leader from Johto. She's young, shy and quiet so the most unlikely person you'd expect to see. I had a hell of a time fighting Jasmine in GSC, and I think she'd make a great initial battle.

#2 Erika - Like Jasmine, another you wouldn't expect. She doesn't focus on battling you, but she throws out Confusion, poison, paralysis, sleep, attraction and evasion like there's no tomorrow. You'll be swamped under status effects if you don't make a move quick, and then she'll finish off your pokemon with a final attack.

#3 Archie - The Leader of Team Aqua takes a break from drowning the world to battle. A water leader would be good, but I think someone who's experienced the harsh reality of what water can do, would have more to teach prospective champions than a Gym Leader could.

#4 Giovanni - Come on. He was the top Gym Leader in RBY, and hasn't been heard from since. Imagine he disappears to reflect on being beaten by some kid in a backwards cap, then returns and reaches the top title in the Elite Four. This guy would be slamming down the hardest hitting moves, and doing major damage without any qualms.

#5 Karen - Karen is a popular member of the old Elite Four. She represents trainers everywhere, using the pokemon she wants no matter how strong or weak they might be. It would be perfect for her to become champion, an absolute example of what being a trainer is all about. She still has some of her Dark types, but she's got some of her favourites in there too, and that's what matters the most.

Mr. bikini fan
6th February 2006, 02:05 PM
Mines is the called the sun beach bikini elite4

1st Bikini elite Prof. Ivy

Preparing for match: Guess a fully sweaty guy forgot to take his luggage into a swimsuit style! You should be free and make sure you wear your tan on! Prepare to be sun burned or be CRISPY!!!!

Pokemon 5

Gyrados lvl 55
Moves: Surf, Hydro pump, Hyper beam, Trash

Laparas lvl 50
Moves: Perish song, sunny day, Confuse ray, Surf

Walerien lvl 56
Moves: Blizzard, Sheer cold, Earthquake, Hail

Rapidash lvl 53
Moves: Sunny day, Solarbeam, Fire blast, Stomp

Sceptile lvl 61
Moves: Leaf blade, Solarbeam, Brick break, sunny day.
ITEM: Sitrus berry

Prof ivy's win: You should've took your clothes away to your swimsuit instead of being sweating like a pig.

Prof ivy's loss: Oh man, now i turned into a sweaty pig!!

Money Ł10000

Prof ivy's passage to next: Well since your fully clothing defeated my swimsuit style, pass through, WAIT before you go, get changed.

*Get's changed*

Prof ivy: Go get'em tiger!

2nd bikini eliete Lorelei

Lorelei's challenge: So you became to beat the ultimate and beauty style so back off, this bikini champions are for girls only, so keep out!!

Pokemon 5

Colyster: Lvl 62
Moves: Ice beam, Rain dance, surf, Protect

Jynx: Lvl 58
Moves: Attract, Ice punch, Psychic, Lovely kiss
ITEM: Nevermelt ice

Crawdaunt: Lvl 64
Moves: Knock out, Crab hammer, Gullotine, Protect

Seaking: Lvl 61
Moves: Surf, waterfall, Horn attack, horn drill

Laparas: Lvl65
Moves: Surf, Ice beam, body slam, Perish song
ITEM: Starf berry

Loreli's win: See? No boys is not allowed in the girls leauge it's restricted.

Loreli's loss: Oh, frozen by a rule braker.

Money Ł12500

Loreli's passage: Ok now remember, it's for posh women only, so why would a boy hit a girl?

3rd bikini challenge Sabrina

Sabrina: Oh, i sense a naked boy trespassing a most girl power of bikini, you must, be broken now!!

Pokemon: 6

Kadabra: lvl 80
Moves: Confusion, role play, reflect, light screen

Slowking lvl 75
Moves: Headbutt, Psychic, light screen, Surf

Slowking lvl 67
Moves: Headbutt, psychic, waterfall, Reflect

Mr. mime lvl 69
Moves: Psychic, barrier, light screen, Subsitute

Alakazam lvl 70
Moves: Thunderpunch, Mega punch, Psychic, Reflect

Sabrinas win: See? Your no bikini, your just a man, go and leave us.

Sabrina's loss: Oh, you cannot get hit by a girl, how?

Money Ł20000

Sabrinas passage: Oh, must medditate to let the chosen one to go through.

Co-Bikini queen, Misty

Misty's battle: So you managed to get this far from the best bikini girls so no way you'll beat me this easily.

Staryu: Lvl 68
Moves: Camoflauge, Water pulse, rapid spin, Surf

Laparas: Lvl 73
Moves: Ice beam, Surf, Thunder wave, Perish song

Chansey: Lvl68
Moves: Egg bomb, Psychic, Minimize, reflect

Seaking: Lvl75
Moves: Horn drill, protect, waterfall, dive

Squirtle: Lvl90
Moves: Skull bash, Protect, surf, strentgh

Starmie: Lvl90
Moves: Psychic, Surf, Camoflauge, thunderbolt

Misty's win: Ha, you can never take the most posh and good looking person like me, so scram weak one.

Misty's loss: Oh no, even my pokemon is even wiped out by a boy/girl!! Impossible judgement!!

Money Ł30000

Misty's passage: Very well, i use this sapphire key to open the final and queen who can never lose and knocks you out. *doors open*

The bikini queen of the Elite 4, May birch

May: Ha, a boy/girl, you beaten my friends even the frozen one?! Well it's not over, you got me to take over my green bikini power!! Begin the match misty!!

Declattey Lvl 78
Moves: Attract, assisst, Sing, Doubleslap

Venusaur Lvl 72
Moves: Sunny day, Solarbeam, Synensis, Body slam

Blaziken Lvl 80
Moves: Skyuppercut, Mirror move, Mega punch, Earthquake

Beautifly Lvl 82
Moves: Silverwind, Protect, Whirlwind, Giga drain

Dophan: Lvl 82
Moves: Earthquake, Fissure, Rollout, Tackle

Jirachi Lvl 84
Moves: Doom desire, Psychic, Future sight, Thunderbolt

May's win: Ha, the green bikini suits me, must be the adorible champion again, good match come back when your done with misty.

May's loss: Huh? How can this be? I was never beaten before? Impossible, i was the most bikini champion of all girls but a boy beat all other girls?!!!!

Money Ł50000

May: This is impossible for this, but how could....

Misty: Wait *runs to us* Man, you must have been a glorious champion, come with me. *then* Are you coming too may?

May: Sure, he had a clean cool fight.

Misty: Heal your trained up pokemon, come and battle us for more training, shake our hands.

So here's my bikini eliete4 this is interstructable of girls.

Enjoy.
Best regards
Mr. bikini fan.

Magmar
6th February 2006, 04:09 PM
Whyyy do I get the feeling that you're one of THOSE guys?

Oh well. Nevertheless, I'll contribute.

I think a fun first trainer for the Elite Four would be Wallace. Here's what I'd give him:

Lapras
Walrein
Dewgong
Cloyster
Poliwrath
Kingdra

For our next battle, let's have Bugsy! Why not! That'd be a fun surprise.

Heracross
Pinsir
Scizor
Scyther x2
Butterfree (highest level of the 6, w/annoying moveset and X Speed)

For a third, let's go back to RBY days and pull out Sabrina.

Kadabra
Masquerain
Xatu
Hypno
Lunatone
Alakazam

Your fourth challenge is met by Giovanni! Ohhhh snap!

Nidoqueen
Rhydon
Kangaskhan
Aggron
Mawile
Nidoking

Then you fight the champ, who is none other than... ME! MWAHAHA! Actually, your rival, but that's ok.

I... I mean, your rival *erhem* would have:

Steelix
Lapras
Exeggutor
Masquerain
Ninjask
and finally... Misdreavus

And then you're the champion. Woot.

Mr. bikini fan
7th February 2006, 06:27 AM
I'm a newbie!!

Mega Horny
7th February 2006, 07:24 PM
1. Flannery-"After years of training under my father i have finally been accepted as a member of the elite four. I do not plan to lose. Watch as my hungry flames consume you!"

Magcargo
Arcanine
Typhlosion
Blaziken
Charizard

"I'm sorry my father, Ive failed you. Perhaps I'm not ready yet. You may pass."

2. Norman-"Hmm. A young challenger. I see promise in you...a future. You remind me of my son, however, that does not change the fact that i will hit you with my all!"

Snorlax
Miltank
Alakazam
Tauros
Kanghaskhan

"Well done. May your future hold fortune and prosperity. Now go."

3. Erika-"Hah! You men always think of women as a weaker species who can't fend for themselves. Well i beg to differ. This world would be a mess without us to keep things under control, and soon you shall see that we are as good as any man as my elegant grass pokemon destroy you!"

Breloom
Victreebel
Shiftry
Ludicolo
Tropius

"...I am impressed. Your pokemon obeyed you and actually seemed to like you. You must treat them well, and i respect that. Now move on before i change my mind.

4. Brock-"Let us not waste time with words. The end of your journey is here and now."

Rhydon
Steelix
Kabutops
Magcargo
Tyranitar

"You are vicotrious. Now move with haste and face the champion."

Champion: Rudy-"Greetings challenger. I am Rudy, the Pokemon League Champion. For years my pokemon and I have worked in unison, waiting for this day. Now i shall test our strength and see if we need to increase our training. You are a mere bump on my road to victory. I shall eliminate you like all the others. Lets dance!

Hitmonchan
Electabuzz
Exeggutor
Golem
Scyther
Starmie

"Golly-gee whillickers!"

Kaboom
9th February 2006, 04:22 PM
…Whoa! One week, and there’s already this many replies? Awesome!

Okay, let’s get down to business…

Monsieur_Pikachu-
You’ve heard it already, but props for using veterans Agatha and Lorelei (especially Agatha), as well as Steven. He is a very cool character. Also, like I said before, I personally don’t like Lance as a Champion, but whatever; Dragon is a good type for the position.

Chris 2.0-
WHOA! Trick Master?!?! Yes! The one and only T.M. is one of my fave NPCs from R/S/E, but I would never have though of putting him in the E4. Lots of brownie points for that, dude, especially with the well-themed team you gave him. Also, Juan and Blaine are good Leader choices. I especially like your putting the G/S/C rival in there; he was a very good rival (He’s a more interesting character than Gary, and wasn’t an all-around sucky, benevolent little wuss like May/Brendan). Last but not least, I can very much imagine Norman as a Champ. Great job.

Mikachu Yukitatsu-
Sure, you can. C’mon, give it a try!

MeLoVeGhOsTs-
Succinct, are we? However, a very nice group you’ve put together. Claire and Pryce are both very much E4-potential Leaders, Karen and Steven are just plain cool, and Sabrina was exactly who I had in mind when I suggested using Gym Leaders. Kudos.

RaZoR LeAf-
Nice. Points for using the girls, Jasmine and Erika. They would be tough to get through, using defense- and annoyance-themed teams, respectively, as they do. Good choices. And speaking of which, how’z’about them reformed villains, eh? Archie and Giovanni would make great E4 members, and I totally agree with your reasons for them, as well as for having Karen as the Champ. You’re right, that was always her policy.

Mr. Bikini Fan-
Well, this is interesting. I like the inclusion of anime-exclusive Professor Ivy, as well as her selection of pokémon, But maybe you shouldn’t have had both Misty and Lorelei, since Misty uses Waters, and a lot of Lorelei’s Icers are also part water, and whattheheckwaitadoggonesecond… I’m seeing some sort of theme, here…

[[ Rereads Mr. Bikini Fan’s team ]]

They’re all the girls… in bikinis…

[[ Hormones start raging ]]

Hmm… Woo-Hoo!

May as Champion! Is she legal by now? Or at least post-puberty? I hope so…

[[ Makes note to draw all of Mr. Bikini Fan’s team later (in “proper attire,” of course) ]]

Magmar-
Heh. Somebody had to give some props to the fruity Water Leader, eh? As well as Bugsy; I somehow knew from the very moment I made my “non-recommendation” of him, that someone would use him because of it. Like before, brownie points for using Sabrina and Giovanni, as well as the game’s rival as the Champ. A nice little throwback to RBY, there. Nice.

_____

Mr. Bikini Fan-
Yes, we know, but we forgive you. By the way, I stole your signature pics and added them to my collection.

_____

Mega Horny... ( ‘~’; ) -

Like Gym Leaders, do we? Points for Flannery, though; she’s definitely one of the younger Leaders you can see being in the E4 someday. As for Rudy, there’s 3 possible conclusions I could come to. 1) You meant “Ruby,” or Brendan/May. 2) It’s an original character, created for your E4. 3) It’s you. Whichever it is, nice job with him and the others.

_____

So overall… wow. There’s no way I expected to have this many replies, much less with this much thought put into them. Nice job so far, everyone.

Sometime soon (Too busy at the moment), I’ll post my E4 and Champ. There’s a twist to it that I’m sure you’ll find unexpected. (Hint: Samurai Jack’s theme song’s tag line).

Arrivederci, sciocci!

Mega Horny
9th February 2006, 06:25 PM
Rudy...Orange Islands, third Gym Leader, teaches his pokemon to dance, wants misty and is beaten when Squirtle learns Hydro Pump.

Kaboom
10th February 2006, 05:55 PM
Rudy...Orange Islands, third Gym Leader, teaches his pokemon to dance, wants misty and is beaten when Squirtle learns Hydro Pump.

Ahah. Gotcha. Orange Islands Leaders; don't remember many of 'em, especially not names. Nice reference, though, I love that episode (The Surf's Up, Pikachu manga version is hilarious)

Mr. bikini fan
16th February 2006, 02:10 PM
Why you Kaboom!! Ok just kidding but i hate to say i hate when people steal pictures but i'm changing my signature in moments.
Are you allowed to create another elite4 cause i made another one?
EDIT: I wanted may to be the champion cause she is hot in any bikini!

Mega Horny
16th February 2006, 03:14 PM
Whoa! Blast from da past! I was rooting thru my old stuff and uncovered an Elite 4 that i made when I was 6 or 7. DArN! THASSSS SUM HOTT $hit! I made it out word for word, including spelling.

1. Edd
"You want a TM fight me"

Vileplume
Victreebel
Exeggcute
Venusaur
Tangela
Exeggutor

"Dang ya beat me"

2. Ricky
"Beat me"

Voltorb
Voltorb
Magneton
Electrode
Electabuzz
Beedrill

"Oh fart"

3. ME
"Feel the power"

Abra
Gengar
Jynx
Alakazam
Mr. Mime
Exeggutor

4. Brian
"I'm a challenge Kid"

Primeape
Graveler
Hitmonlee
Geodude
Hitmonchan
Machamp

"Amazing"

Champion: ??? He looked like a ghost with a team rocket symbol on his hat and chest.
"Now battle me"

He sends these four guys after you

1. Exeggutor

"NO"

2.Onix
Dugtrio
Arbok

"arrg"

3. Poliwrath

"nooooo"

4. Voltorb

"aww poop"

Then ??? battles you

Tentacool
Slowpoke

"Now fight myself"

you fight himself

"Ya beat me ya happy?"

I was one twisted little 6 year old.

Mr. bikini fan
17th February 2006, 09:37 AM
Your elite4 and yourself is more strange to my needs.

Mega Horny
17th February 2006, 09:42 AM
aht didnt really make sense

Get Flannery in your sig, shes wayy 2 hawt

*drools*

Kaboom
17th February 2006, 02:58 PM
Are you allowed to create another elite4 cause i made another one?

Go for it.

Yes, that is some strange stuff, Mega.

I'm in the process of typibg up mine as I post this; hopefully I'll have it up within the hour...

Mr. bikini fan
18th February 2006, 05:09 PM
Ok thanks.

The second bikini salute. (Everything is changed to the first one)

1# Lorelei & Clair

Lorelei and her laparas appears on the water next to you.

Lorelei: Suprise sweetheart, why i dropped, because i got the best bikini dragon to meet.

Clair startles you under the water with gyrados.

Clair: Hi, who is he Lorelei?

Lorelei: This is ______(Your name) He/she has come to re-match this solution to another.

Clair: This tough boy/girl will harm to us so get ready to reach to your BUTT!

Lorelei's pokemon 2

Clair's pokemon 3

Lorelei's pokemon

Dewgong lvl 90
Moves: Ice beam, Hail, Surf, Blizzard

Laparas lvl93
Moves: Ice beam, body slam, surf, confuse ray

Clair's pokemon

Kingdra lvl 92
Moves: Hydro pump, Hyper beam, Surf, rain dance

Salamence lvl 91
Moves: Fly, Dragonbreath, crunch, protect

Dragonite lvl 94
Moves: Dragonbreath, rest, sleep talk, Hyper beam

Clair & Lorelei's defeat

Clair: I think our bikini power has been soked.
Lorelei: Mines just frozen into a chilli skinny fridge!

Money Ł 93000

Passage from clair & lorelei

Lorelei: Ok, you just beat us square or knot.

Clair: You have just 4 more doors to pass on and you need 9 cool girls to challenge, don't stand thier go, go, GO!!

2# Erika & Sabrina

Erika: ahhhh my leaf bikini is soft and huh? Oh a challenger, sabrina, medditate here now.

Sabrina: I sense my common foe from last match, he is worked to be for beating.

Erika: So that means?

Sabrina: Yes herby one.

Erika: Let's do it!! Your going down by the nice herby essences and the medditator sumo belt!!

Sabrina: I wore this belt and change colour so don't be ambitious.

Sabrina's pokemon: 2

Erika's pokemon: 1

Sabrina
Abra lvl 96
Moves: Psychic, thunderpunch, firepunch, mega punch

Alakazam lvl 92
Moves: Psychic, rest, Trick, attract

Erika: Vileplume lvl 95
Moves: Spore, stun spore, Mega drain, petal dance

Erika & Sabrina's defeat

Erika: My herbs in my body, no it can't be!! It was nice and filling.

Sabrina: I think we have to open this sealed door for our stripping defeat.

Money Ł100000

Passage
Sabrina: Ignore Erika, she goe nuts she takes off, you know just go and 3 doors left to bash and push it!!

Jessie & Domino

Domino: Hey you listen this is our blown nest and our non bikini's got that?! Just look at jessie, her barbeque bikininess drives me nuts i'll go get her!!

Jessie: Hey domino take those clothes off!

Domino: No we got company!!

Jessie: Arbok, bind!! *Stripped domino's clothes*

Domino: *gasps* You made me bikini!!!!

Jessie: this is a bikini elite isn't it? So let's get this battle over with.

Domino: Listen punk, your never gonna beat us!!

Jessie's pokemon: 2

Domino's pokemon: 2

Jessie
Arbok lvl 94
Moves: Poison fang, poison tail, crunch, bind

Wobbuffet lvl 97
Moves: Counter, charm, destiny bond, mirror coat

Domino
Venusaur lvl 96
Moves: Petal dance, sunny day, solarbeam, synesis

Arbok lvl 95
Moves: Poison fang, Glare, Crunch, earthquake

Domino & Jessies defeat

Domino: I'm embarrassed in a bikini like this.

Jessie: Com' on Domino this is cool for bikini girls to live espacilly for evil!

Money Ł150000

Passage

Domino: Ok before i cover i want you to burn my hat! *Burns the hat and kicks you*

Domino(far): You got kicked out of the door for yuor next level HAHA!!!!!!!

Pheobe & Agatha

Pheobe: This bikini is not suited for me so i wanted to wear my bare talent's but agatha is wearing one, here she comes.

Agatha: This is for bikini's you know young man/lady and time for you to get out of this leauge!!

Pheobe's pokemon: 4

Agatha's pokemon: 2

Pheobe's pokemon
Ghastly lvl 100
Moves: Pain split, Nightmare, shadow ball, hypnosis

Ghastly lvl 100
Moves: Pain split, Hypnosis, curse, nightmare

Gengar lvl 94
Moves: Thunder, shadow ball, Hypnosis, nightmare

Gengar lvl 96
Moves: Shadow ball, poison gas, curse, rest.

Agatha's pokemon
Dusclops lvl 96
Moves: Curse, confuse ray, shadow ball, ice beam

Dusclops lvl 97
Moves: Protect, confuse ray, shadow punch, Thunderbolt.

Agatha & Pheobes defeat.

Agatha: So impossible to kill ghosts.

Pheobe: I think a bikini will be clothless to choose

Ł200000

Passage

Pheobe: Pass through and you got 1 more door to pass and your way up to the champion state to the elevator.

Agatha: Don't give up young one, i'll rest your pokemon for 30 seconds *after* Don't let me and my son down sport

Whitney & Flannery

Whitney: Wow a suprise in pretty bikini dance heh?

Flanney: This is called the bikini salute whiteney, so before we butt dance to battle, you punk are bumming to us with a pokemon on your back so watch yourself or.

Whitney: Get beaten by my cute miltank with a tutu!!

Whitney's pokemon: 1

Flannery's pokemon: 1

Whitney

Miltank lvl 99
Moves: Body slam, rest, Ice punch, Shadow ball

Flannery
Magmar lvl 99
Moves: Mega punch, overheat, fire punch, protect

Flannery & Whitney's defeat

Whitney: No *whimper* sniff, it, can't WAAAAAA!!!!!

Flannery: Dang, your too good but i think whitney isn't happy, let's help out and WOAH wait!!

Ł200000

Final passage

*elevator humming down*
Whitney: WAAAA i'm so sad waaaaa!!!!

Flannery: take the suit off, because this is real hot and extreme so take the clothes away too your swimsuit. *then* good, very good i love that look, help whitney before the elevator opens.

*Hugs whitney*
Whitney: oh i feel better and your skin is soft and texture, now go for your match *kisses you* love the match boyfriend!

Flannery: What you call him your boy friend? ugh, come on!!

In the volcanic stadium!

May & Misty

May: Suprise to see me? so do you love me? http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e147/pfz/Bikini%20for%20real/maybathingsuit.jpg
Misty: Don't forget me! http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e147/pfz/Bikini%20for%20real/Misty05.jpg
May: time to lose this time and we will be unstopable and you can count on that!

May's pokemon: 3
Misty's pokemon: 3

May
Blaziken: lvl 99
Moves: Earthquake, peck, mirror move, skyuppercut

Munchlax lvl100
Moves: Crunch, rest, body slam, mega punch

Squirtle lvl100
Moves: Skull bash, Surf, Earthquake, Strentgh

Misty's pokemon
Azumarill Lvl 99
Moves: Bubble beam, attract, surf, tail whip

Starmie: Camoflauge, Rapid spin, Surf, Psychic

Seaking: Horn drill, Ice beam, Surf, Horn attack

Misty & May's win
May: Ha, you came this far for nothing

Misty: i think he/she should get more training and get out!

Misty & May's defeat

May: Oh no burning to be naked!!!

Misty: She's kidding but you done great again and i am seriously telling you.

May: I think this is a major success.

Money: Ł450000

Frame

Misty: You can come and May can also.

May: Starmie, hydro pump!!

*in the hall frame room*
Misty: I'll take your pokemon to rest in peace!

May: Celebration yay, carry me & misty on our arms *grabs thier arms*

And they walk out to celebrate you the hall of fame champion!

The mega elite is woken kaboom.

By Mr. bikini fan

Magmar
20th February 2006, 05:07 PM
Kinky? O_o;

Razor Leaf, I really like your Elite 4. Just wanted to say that.

Mega Horny
20th February 2006, 06:20 PM
Mr. Bikini Fan, whats with that grammar? I didn't understand some parts of it.

Whos Domino?

The Blue Avenger
20th February 2006, 09:51 PM
Okay, I guess I'll do one...

-Elite Four Brawly-
"Hahah! Kid, you better swim outta here! I'm the new wave now, and I'll drown you in the current!"
Hariyama
Medicham
Machamp
Heracross
Blaziken
"Ugh... I'm washed up... Well, you beat me fair and square. I ought to go back to Dewford and train some more."

-Elite Four Lt. Surge-
"Just like my time in the army, I rose through the ranks! Prepare to be shocked, crispy-fried, and zapped into submission!"
Raichu
Electabuzz
Magneton
Manectric
Lanturn
"Wow, kid, you're like a bolt from the blue! You and your Pokemon are sure-fire stuff! Good luck!"

-Elite Four Will-
"Ahahah! I can see right into your mind, kid! I can tell already that you don't stand a chance against me. But if you want a lesson in futility..."
Espeon
Exeggutor
Starmie
Metagross
Claydol
"Wow! You surprised me! I hadn't counted on the bond between you and your Pokemon. I have a feeling that you could accomplish anything."

-Elite Four Lance-
"Don't get a swelled head. You may have beaten the rest of the Elite Four... but your winning streak stops right here, right now!"
Dragonite
Salamence
Kingdra
Flygon
Kingdra
"Maybe you do have the right stuff after all. The CHAMPION is in the next room. With your spirit, you just may be able to prove victorious. Go forward."

-Champion Calvin-
"Hi! I like shorts! They're delightfully comfy and easy to wear!"
Fearow
Nidoking
Sandslash
Clefable
Vileplume
Kabutops
"Oh no! All of my training was for nothing?!
Oh well. It can't be helped. I guess there'll always be someone stronger, huh? Until then, keep working together with your Pokemon. Come on. Let's go to the Champion's Room."

---

Reasoning:

Brawly: He was trained by Bruno, and this made me think he'd replace Bruno at some point.
Lt. Surge: Electric trainers can be hard to deal with, mostly because Electric only has a weakness to Ground. Besides, Lt. Surge is cool.
Will: Apparently, I'm, like, the only person who likes this guy. His character has so much potential, and he's pretty cool in the manga.
Lance: It's not an Elite Four without an omnipresent dragon trainer, and I like Lance more than Drake anyway.
Calvin: Aww, come on, who doesn't like the shorts kid? :D

Charles Legend
21st February 2006, 11:26 PM
here is mine I hope you Like it…

Elite 4 Magikarp salesman

“Hey kid want to by a Magikarp? No, Fine then face the wrath of Magikarp at there best!

Gyarados [F] {thunder wave, attract, Water pulse, Dragon breath}
Gyarados [F] {Thunder wave, Attract, Swagger, Surf}
Gyarados [F] {Rain dance, thunder, surf, Ice beam}
Gyarados [F] {Thunder wave ,Dragon dance , body slam, fire blast
Gyarados [F] {Rain dance, thunder, surf, Ice beam}
Gyarados [M](status berry){Dragon dance, Earthquake, Hydro pump, Aero blast}(*)

“Darn I lost another one to the old rod! Anyways here you won a free Magikarp”
*Player receives a Special Magikarp from Elite 4 Magikarp salesman who stole $500 from them when they were distracted*

“Ha! I win kid, Now buy a Magikarp!”
*Player is forced to buy a Magikarp.*

Elite 4 Butch & Cassidy

“We may be just Grunts, but we are the best of are rank!
“That’s Right, now prepare for trouble, you runt!”
“Ratacate!”

Ratacate
Houndoom
Hypno
Tentacruel
Primeape
vileplume

“You filthy runt next time you well pay!”
“yeah what she said now scram you runt!”

“Ha, we told you we were the best team rocket Grunts around.”
that’s right now scram, you loser!”
“Ratacate!”

Elite 4 Jessie & James

“Here comes tumble, make that double”
“Team Rocket blasting off at the speed of light.”
“Surrender now or prepare to fight!”

Meowth
Seviper
Wobbuffet
Victreebel
Gyarados
Manene

“Please tell the bosses we tried are best to stop you kid.”
“That’s Right other wise Botch and Cassidy well laugh at us.”
“Meowth, yeah that would make us Rocket Admins look bad”

“Ha, kid you were not prepare for trouble!”
“Yeah and now we get a raise and botch and Cassidy don't!”
“Meowth that’s Right!”

Elite 4 Silver & Giovanni

“If you think you have the guts to stand up to Team Rocket, you are sadly mistaken”
“Ha, what a bunch of losers, I should have fired them when I had the chance .”

Manyula
Feraligatr
Crobat
Persian
Venusaur
Deoxys

“Sheer you had the guts, but I doubt your ready for the true bosses of Team Rocket”
“Stupid my mother lied about Deoxys I knew Mewtwo was more powerful!”

“Ha, if that’s all you got your nothing but a wimp.”
“Ha, beat that Mewtwo, your not the most powerful any more!”

Champions Mask of Ice & Madam boss

“Your journey ends her and now kid, we well crush you!“
“So what if you have been are son and grandson, we well still defeat you kid.”

Celebi
Lugia
Ho-oh
Mew
Suicune
Entei

“You got lucky this time kid, but next time…”
“I can't believe it, you defeated Team Rocket…"

“You not only lost the match but your will as well”
*-the Mask of Ice forces player to wear a mind controlling mask.”
“Ha Team Rocket well never fall you mindless slave.”

#1 Magikarp salesman
Reason: I felt a little sorry for the poor sap because he was left behind on birth Island…

#2 Butch & Cassidy
Reason: they are just your average grunts, however unlike most they are not clones.

#3 Jessie & James
Reason: ok come on, we all know they are a lot better then botch and Cassidy… that and in my opinion they would make darn good rocket administrators.

#4 Silver and Giovanni
Reason: ok come on, who would not love to see them pained up in a double battle?

#5 Mask of Ice and Madam boss
Reason: where do you think Giovanni’s parents were? ;)

if you think this has false info I highly recamend you read my fanfic;)

~Charles legend

Mega Horny
22nd February 2006, 09:34 AM
Prepare for Tumble? lol.

I have decided to make yet another PERVERSE elite 4.

1. Cool Trainer Gaven -- "Woog"

Victreebel
Starmie
Kingler
Exeggutor
Flareon

Lose: "Call me babe"

Win: "I don't have a Drowzee"

2. Fisherman Sid -- "Aha! I hooked a big one!"

Seaking
Tentacruel
Quilfish
Gyrados
Lanturn

Lose: "Darn, that old rod failed me again!"

Win: "Thank god, I have a Super Rod!"

3. Jr. and Sr. Trainers Meg and Peg --

Meg: "I will not lose in front of my junior trainer!"

Peg: "I'm actually a guy"

Meg:

Furret
Hariyama
Plusle

Peg:

Linoone
Medicham
Minun

Win: Meg: "Haha, we are the ultimate team!"

Peg: "If you don't believe me I can prove it..."

Lose: Meg: "Blast, how humiliating, I should have used Drowzee!"

Peg: "I have an old rod"

4. Bird Catcher Sebastian -- "My precious bird pokemon! When I say 'NOW' get as high as possible!"

Pidgeot
Pelliper
Tropius
Gligar
Skarmory
Altaria

Lose: "Phooey, a drug overdose! I suppose you are worthy of battling the champion, but beware, he is in possesion of the ultimate pokemon..."

Win: "We are victorious! My precious birds, let me ride you!"

CHAMPION: Bug Catcher Wade -- "I am in possession of the ultimate pokemon! Prepare for Tumble!"

Drowzee
Drowzee
Drowzee
Vince Vaughn
Drowzee
Drowzee

Lose: "Darnit I should have used more Drowzee. Congratulations, you are the champion..."

Win: "Drowzee is the ultimate pokemon!"

(after his defeat)

Suddenly Couple Jan and Dan burst through the ceiling. Jan is holding five pokeballs. Dan is holding a Colt 45.

Jan: "Danny-Bannanny, if we win, will you give me a back rub?"

Dan: "I KILLED 2PAC!"

Jan battles you with her pokemon:

Seviper
Ivysaur
Nidorina
Muk
Kakuna

...While Dan fires 200 rounds of lead into Professor Oak.

Lose: Jan: "I'm actually a guy"

Dan: "No, no, I've been quite aware of that for some time"

Jan: "o.0"

Win: Jan: "YAY! Lets get to that back rub"

Dan: Sometimes I dream about being Chris 2.0.

(You acquire a Drowzee and a Shiny Vince Vaughn)

~ FIN ~

Credits Roll.

THE END

Game Catridge sends out radioactive waves, causing epilepsy and seizures.

Chris 2.1
22nd February 2006, 10:45 AM
Nice touch:

Dan: Sometimes I dream about being Chris 2.0.

Mr. bikini fan
24th February 2006, 04:44 PM
Kinky? O_o;

Razor Leaf, I really like your Elite 4. Just wanted to say that.

What's kinky mean? O_?
You know i know RaZoR LeAf in a different forum room, if you don't believe me tell him, i'm not joking.

Kaboom what do you think, i made it mega for you.

Magmar
24th February 2006, 04:51 PM
You're the only 15 year old ever that doesn't know the meaning of the word, but IM me if you want me to define it for you

Mr. bikini fan
25th February 2006, 09:08 AM
How do you know my age?!

The Blue Avenger
25th February 2006, 10:12 AM
It's in your profile. 0_o

Mr. bikini fan
25th February 2006, 06:46 PM
thanks -_-

Magmar
5th March 2006, 12:42 PM
It's time for another Elite 4 by me! This one was inspired by a notion Weasel Overlord and I had in order to even out this thread :biggrin:

THE BIKINI B ELITE FOUR!

We have our trainer, a 15 year old ecchi walk into the Elite 4. Rather than seeing his favorite girls, we see Brock and Ash standing at the entrance, staring at him!

Ash: I'm Brash Ash

Brock: and I'm Brock-Hard! We are your first match in the Bikini Elite 4!

Brash Ash: Go Pikachu, he wants a peek at you. Now strip down to your bikini!

Brash Ash's Pokemon:
Pikachu Level 100 w/Thundershock, Thunderbolt, Thunderwave and Thunder
Missingno. Level 255 w/Water Gun, Water Gun and Sky Attack

Brock-Hard's Pokemon:
Onix Level 100 w/Bind, Rock Slide, Ancient Power and Mud Slap
Geodude Level 100 w/Tackle, Defense Curl, Rock Throw and Fly

Brock-Hard: Oh no you beat us!

Brash Ash: Well at least we have this hot movie on tape so we can watch and learn where we went wrong. Now face your next bikini duo!

You find yourself walking into a hot room. You are glad you are in your bikinis!

Blaine: I am Bodacious Blaine and in my red speedo I am going to burn you to a crisp!

Blaine's Pokemon:
Magmar Level 100 w/Fire Blast, Earthquake, Sludge Bomb and Rest
Magcargo Level 99 w/Fire Blast, Flamethrower, Ember and Flame Wheel
Muk Level 100 w/Water Gun, Ancientpower, Absorb and Splash

Blaine: All this heat messed up my Game Shark! Now that my Game Shark is broken, you can advance to the next trainer! Remember Bodacious Blaine!

You walk into a room that's full of weights and stuff. It is cold in here. You wish you had more clothes to put on your bikinis omg

Big Bruno: I'm Big Bruno

Ballsy Brawly: And I'm Ballsy Brawly and we are going to beat you into submission with our fighting Pokemon

Bruno's Pokemon:
Machop Level 1 with Karate Chop
Machamp Level 100 with Fake Out, Cross Chop, Fire Blast and Earthquake

Brawly's Pokemon:
Charmeleon Level 17 with Ember, Scratch, Growl and Dig
Mewtwo Level 88 with Psychic, Thudnerbolt, Blizzard, Shadow Ball

Brawly: No how did you see my surprise coming, you beat my Pokemon down.

Bruno: With the power of bad grammar, Big Bruno admits defeat to you and your bikinis. I'm so glad I'm wearing this loincloth because I feel like Tarzan

So you walk into the next room and Barbarous Bugsy is standing there.

Bugsy: Hi I am underage and I would love to see you in your bikinis

Bugsy's Pokemon:
Scyther Level 100 with Swords Dance, Slash, Hyper Beam and Growl
Pinsir Level 87 with Guillotine, Vicegrip, Crabhammer and Powder Snow
Butterfree Level 95 with Ember, Selfdestruct, Psychic and Dig
Dugtrio Level 98 with Fly, Wing Attack, Baton Pass and Growl

Bugsy: Oh no my Scyther almost chopped off my bikini but move on to face the champion

You walk into a parachute and fly forever until you reach Laputa

James: I am Team Rocket's James and I am in a bikini and I am going to beat you up lmao so B-ware

James's Pokemon:
Weezing Level 100 with Sludge, Quick Attack, Flamethrower and Egg Bomb
Blissey Level 100 with Softboiled, Heal Bell, Lock On and Horn Drill
Rhydon Level 100 with Water Gun, Water Gun, Sky Attack and Pound

James: Oh no my game shark is soaked by the coldness of you and your bikinis. Now I can't use illegal Pokemon anymore but I have one secret weapon

Lickitung Level 100 with Earthquake, Shadow Ball, Psychic and Body Slam

James: Oh no now everything is ruined. My Lickitung and I will salute you as the new champions.

I'm afraid to see what happens as a result of this post o_O;

mr_pikachu
5th March 2006, 04:35 PM
...Rather than make attempts to balance the scales, I'm simply going to post another... "neutral" Elite Four, with underappreciated characters.

(Note: "Win (1)" is what the opponent says right after you win, when the characters are still facing each other on the battle screen. "Win (2)" is what is said after you've returned to the overhead view.)

Elite Four #1:
Duplica (dressed as your character)

"Hey! Why are you dressed as me?
...Hee hee... Anyone can make a battle strategy. But what will you do when your best tactics are thrown back at you?"

Ditto Lv. 50 - Transform - Limber - Metal Powder
Ditto Lv. 50 - Transform - Limber - Metal Powder
Ditto Lv. 52 - Transform - Limber - Metal Powder
Ditto Lv. 52 - Transform - Limber - Metal Powder
Ditto Lv. 53 - Transform - Limber - Metal Powder

Loss: "Another challenger too stunned to battle..."
Win (1): "Wow! I didn't see that coming!"
Win (2): "So, you thought up a strategy even I wasn't able to copy. Good one! You definitely deserve to be here. Go right ahead!"

Elite Four #2:
Bill

"Hm? Ah, I see you've made it to me. Excellent work, kid. But I doubt you're smart enough to outthink me."

Skarmory (F) Lv. 52 - Spikes, Whirlwind, Steel Wing, Drill Peck - Keen Eye - Salac Berry
Magneton Lv. 53 - Toxic, Thunderbolt, Protect, Double Team - Sturdy - Lum Berry
Metagross Lv. 53 - Psychic, Meteor Mash, Earthquake, Explosion - Clear Body - Choice Band
Scizor (F) Lv. 53 - Double Team, Swords Dance, Steel Wing, Slash - Swarm - Quick Claw
Aggron (M) Lv. 55 - Dragon Claw, Double-Edge, Body Slam, Earthquake - Rock Head - Liechi Berry

Loss: "Darn. I was hoping for a little more of a challenge..."
Win (1): "Well, would you look at that!"
Win (2): "Manipulation, weakening, mounting odds, and pure power... you've overcome every strategy I threw at you. Way to go, kid."

Elite Four #3:
Melvin

"Oh, an audience? How wonderful! Please, have a seat, and enjoy my unique magic act!"

Mr. Mime (M) Lv. 55 - Reflect, Light Screen, Psychic, Shadow Ball - Soundproof - Quick Claw
Espeon (F) Lv. 54 - Psychic, Shadow Ball, Curse, Attract - Synchronize - Twistedspoon
Medicham (F) Lv. 54 - Brick Break, Psychic, Body Slam, Recover - Pure Power - Black Belt
Alakazam (M) Lv. 56 - Psychic, Ice Punch, Recover, Disable - Inner Focus - Twistedspoon
Exeggutor (M) Lv. 57 - Sludge Bomb, Psychic, Substitute, Explosion - Chlorophyll - Focus Band

Loss: "And that's the grand finale!"
Win (1): "Was it all just smoke and mirrors?"
Win (2): "I see my magic act needs a bit of work. We have to improve our skills, because the show must go on!"

Elite Four #4:
Samurai

"For truly skilled warriors, names are unnecessary. Come! Let us do battle!"

Ninjask (M) Lv. 57 - Double Team, Swords Dance, Silver Wind, Baton Pass - Speed Boost - Starf Berry
Shedinja (M) Lv. 57 - Shadow Ball, Silver Wind, Double Team, Confuse Ray - Wonder Guard - Lum Berry
Heracross (F) Lv. 56 - Megahorn, Body Slam, Earthquake, Rock Tomb - Guts - Shell Bell
Scyther (F) Lv. 56 - Slash, Wing Attack, Fury Cutter, Swords Dance - Swarm - Focus Band
Pinsir (M) Lv. 57 - Swords Dance, Brick Break, Body Slam, Slash - Hyper Cutter - Quick Claw
Butterfree (M) Lv. 58 - Aerial Ace, Silver Wind, Psychic, Double Team - Compoundeyes - Scope Lens

Loss: "You and your team require further training."
Win (1): "That was a battle I shall never forget."
Win (2): "For the greatest warriors, words are as unnecessary as names. You have proven yourself a powerful and honorable warrior. Move on."

League Champion:
Mr. Fuji

"Welcome, young one. I see you have trained long and hard to get to this point.

One such as you must understand the value of time. It is the one force which binds every living thing. Nothing can escape the ticking hands of time. But to accomplish anything great takes time. Yet, some are content to watch their lives pass them by.

You, however, seem... different. A quest to become the greatest Pokemon trainer can take an entire lifetime. Those who waste their precious moments stand no chance. But you appear to have pressed onward as others let up. You have that spark of determination which is so rare today.

But I am rambling on, and I am certain you did not undergo so much training to hear the rantings of an old man. It is clear that you are ready to attempt the final goal, child. Do not let your heart falter when you are so close to the finish line."

Ninetales (M) Lv. 60 - Flamethrower, Body Slam, Toxic, Safeguard - Flash Fire - Leftovers
Aerodactyl (F) Lv. 60 - Earthquake, Double-Edge, Rock Slide, Steel Wing - Rock Head - Liechi Berry
Gengar (M) Lv. 60 - Thunderbolt, Psychic, Ice Punch, Toxic - Levitate - Petaya Berry
Shiftry (M) Lv. 60 - Toxic, Giga Drain, Body Slam, Rest - Early Bird - Chesto Berry
Banette (F) Lv. 60 - Shadow Ball, Body Slam, Toxic, Night Shade - Insomnia - Bright Powder
Milotic (F) Lv. 60 - Surf, Ice Beam, Confuse Ray, Recover - Marvel Scale - Shell Bell

Loss: "How disappointing..."
Win (1): "Very good, child."
Win (2): "That was a magnificent match. It has been many years since my Pokemon and I waged such a fierce battle. But it seems that today, we were bested. The time, the care, and the love which you have put into raising your Pokemon has paid off. I wish my utmost congratulations to you, the new Pokemon League Champion!"

Blademaster
5th March 2006, 08:22 PM
Awwww, I was hoping to make Bill an Elite Fourer!

...Oh, well, great minds think alike, huh, mr pikachu?

...Actually, forget I said that - makes me sound boastful and is insulting to mr pikachu. :p

(BTW, not to bust your chops, pik, but I'm pretty sure that Bill's Metagross, like all other Metagross, would actually be genderless. :wink:)

Anyway, the Elite Four are really cool; let's see what I can come up with...

1. Tate & Liza

Liza: Ah, a challenger of the Elite Four!
Tate: Have you the skill to pass our door?
Liza: I'm Liza!
Tate: I'm Tate!
Liza & Tate: You shan't pass our gate!
Tate: With our teamwork...
Liza: You, we shall...
Tate & Liza: Annihilate!

Vaporeon (F) LV51 - Surf, Blizzard, Acid Armor, Helping Hand
Espeon (M) LV52 - Psychic, Shadow Ball, Morning Sun, Helping Hand
Flareon (M) LV51 - Flamethrower, Toxic, Double-Edge, Helping Hand
Umbreon (F) LV52 - Faint Attack, Pursuit, Moonlight, Helping Hand
Jolteon (F) LV53 - Thunder, Double Kick, Thunder Wave, Helping Hand

L: Tate: You left down your guard.
Liza: The battle is ours!

W: Liza: He beat you and me!
Tate: But how can that be!?

W II: Liza: Congratulations, challenger - you have won.
Tate: But your battle has just begun...
Liza & Tate: Go onto the next room...
...AND MEET YOUR DOOM!

2. Prof. Cozmo

So, you got past those twisted twins in the first room, eh? Congratulations to you...

I am Professor Cozmo, and I will not be defeated so easily...

Clefable (F) LV52 - Metronome, Follow Me, Meteor Mash, Hyper Beam
Solrock (M) LV53 - Flamethrower, Cosmic Power, Solarbeam, Rockslide
Lunatone (M) LV53 - Psychic, Cosmic Power, Psywave, Earthquake
Metagross (N) LV52 - Psychic, Metal Claw, Meteor Mash, Earthquake
Starmie (N) LV55 - Water Pulse, Thunder, Confuse Ray, Recover

L: Hmmm... It seems you have much more research to do...

W: What?! But, how...!? I calculated every move perfectly!

W II: Amazing! It seems that when it comes to Pokemon, science and formulas aren't always the answer... You must be quite skilled to have figured that out at such a young age...

Go onto the next room.

3. Whitney

Oh, hello! I'm Whitney! Nice to meet you!

Hee hee hee... I guess you want to battle, huh? OK, let's go!

Blissey (F) LV55 - Softboiled, Double Edge, Psychic, Sing
Miltank (F) LV56 - Rollout, Milk Drink, Heal Bell, Body Slam
Wigglytuff (F) LV55 - Mimic, Thunder, Blizzard, Fire Blast
Togetic (F) LV55 - Metronome, Swift, Baton Pass, Sweet Kiss
Snorlax (M) LV58 - Rest, Snore, Belly Drum, Hyper Beam

L: HA! Beat ya! better luck next time!

W: Oh, NO!!!!!!!!!

W II: My poor, sweet Pokemon... You're very strong.

(You could use a bit more culture, though...)

Anyway, that was a great battle! Let's have another one sometime!

Until then move onto the next room!

4. Wally

Hello, (Insert name here). I am the last of the Elite Four. You may call me Wally...

I've been expecting you for awhile now...

You know, (Name), I was taught from my first days as a Trainer that the strongest Pokemon are those raised with love... I have raised mine with love.

Have you?

If not, then you stand no chance against me!

Cacturne (M) LV57 - Needle Arm, Cotton Spore, Sandstorm, Solarbeam
Gardevoir (F) LV58 - Psychic, Shadow Punch, Will-o-Wisp, Double Team
Crobat (M) LV58 - Poison Fang, Aerial Ace, Confuse Ray, Giga Drain
Magneton (N) LV57 - Lock-On, Zap Cannon, Shock Wave, Metal Sound
Typhlosion (M) LV60 - Flame Wheel, Smokescreen, Swift, Earthquake

L: It seems that you haven't been raising your Pokemon lovingly enough...

W: Well, well, well... I guess I was wrong...

W II: Well, (Name), congratulations! You've bested the Elite Four and have proven yourself worthy of being called The Champion!

Now, only one challenge remains...

(Name), can you defeat the current Champion? If, so, then you'll have truly accomplished an amazing feat...

Good luck.

Champion: Eusine

(Betcha didn't see that coming, huh?)

So, you have finally reached me, (Name)?

I am Eusine, the Master of Legends.

I have devoted my life to the study of Legendary Pokemon, and while I haven't ever captured one of those majestic creatures, I am most certainly ready, should I ever meet one...

A good Trainer must be ready for anything, (Name). Are you ready? To battle a Legend - to battle me?

Let's find out...

EN GARDE!

Alakazam (M) LV60 - Psychic, Focus Punch, Recover, Reflect
Steelix (F) LV62 - Iron Tail, Explosion, Dragonbreath, Crunch
Shedinja (F) LV60 - Confuse Ray, Secret Power, Shadow Ball, Grudge
Walrein (F) LV63 - Water Pulse, Ice Ball, Sheer Cold, Rain Dance
Tyranitar (M) LV62 - Thunder, Rock Slide, Earthquake, Sandstorm
Salamence (M) LV65 - Fire Blast, Hydro Pump, Fly, Hyper Beam

L: ...You are not worthy enough for the Legends...

W: It cannot be! I... I... lost!? Forgive me, Suicune...

W II: ...I cannot believe it... I've never been bested in battle...

Alas, there is a first time for everything... Congratulations to you, (Name). You've bested the most powerful Pokemon in the Pokemon League without any problems... You've truly earned the title of Pokemon League Champion...

...How was that?

Mega Horny
5th March 2006, 08:47 PM
All very original, especially Eusine and Professor Cosmo, nice work!

mr_pikachu
5th March 2006, 11:25 PM
Hey, I like that! You don't see enough of Eusine; he was a unique but certainly underappreciated character. Nice one!

And boastful? Are you kidding me? I'm just happy to have been called a "great mind". "Great" is a nice change from other, similar monikers I've been given in the past. Hehe, thanks for the compliment. ;)

As for Metagross being genderless... *looks again at references*

This is just further evidence that the ultra-rare species of Pikachu known as mr_pikachu is as blind as a bat.

...I guess those other "monikers" make a lot more sense now, don't they? ^_^;;

Blademaster
6th March 2006, 11:38 AM
(looks back at first post)

Oh, no, MP, you misunderstand. I was saying 'boastful' because I was comparing myself to you; I most certainly am not a 'great mind...' -_-'''

Incidentally, I checked, and some of my moves weren't too consistent (Solrock and Lunatone can't learn Sunny Day and Moonlight, for instance.). I gotta go change that.

Later.

Kaboom
11th March 2006, 06:10 PM
Holy mackerel! Never in a million years would I have expected this topic to get this popular! Nor as thorough; I suggested teams of pokemon, but I’m getting movesets, abilities, items, the whol nine yards! I must say, good job everyone; I’ll make some comments later.

Well, after a considerable absence, I’m back, with my long-promised Elite Four.

By the way, remember my clue? The Samurai Jack theme? “Back to the Past?” Yup, mine is the Elite Four of 30 years previous to any of the games. Pretty much, these are some of the more elderly characters of the game, supposedly “back in their prime.” Here we go!

(P.S. - I’m not that good at coming up with dialogue, so please bear with me on that, ‘k?)

__________________________________________________ ______

--- Pryce ---

Intro -
“Hello, my name is Pryce. Welcome to the Elite Four, the greatest trial for any trainer. Is my icy room making you chilly? That’s nothing compared to what my Pokémon can do! You think you, some run-of-the-mill trainer, are good enough for the Pokémon league? Your challenge now begins and ends with me!”

Pokémon
- Manula
- Walrein
- Dewgong
- Jynx
- Lapras
- Piloswine

“Imagine that. You’re no ordinary challenger!”

“So, it seems that even the harsh cold of winter is nothing compared to your fiery skills. Very well, then, you’ve earned the right to advance. Go on ahead. But be warned; your test has only just begun!”

--- Marino ---

“Hey, there, small fry! My name’s Marino, the second member of the Elite Four. Listen, kiddo; my time in the Navy’s made me and my Water Pokémon tough as nails! There’s no way you can beat me! Let’s get to it!”

Pokémon
- Gyarados
- Kingdra
- Wailord
- Lanturn
- Tentacruel
- Sharpedo

“Uugh… Why do I feel seasick?”

“Ooh, man. Who’d have thought? Looks like you’re the real deal, kiddo. Go on ahead! Uaoorgh… excuse me…”
(He runs over to the edge of he room; and cannot be communicated with anymore)

--- Slowpoke ---
“Uh… Hi! Everyone calls me Slowpoke. I don’t know why. Anyway, aren’t Pokémon amazing? It’s like I have some sort of connection with them, I love ‘em so much. I love to just venture into the wild and just sit and watch them for hours! Someday I hope I can let everyone else be with Pokémon like that! …Oh, yeah, I have to battle you!”

Pokémon
- Slowking
- Tauros
- Kangaskhan
- Scizor
- Dragonite
- Blissey

“Wow! You won!”

“Hey, you must be pretty good to beat me! You seem to have a great connection with your Pokémon, too! Okay! You’re doing good so far! Go on ahead to the next room!”

--- Agatha ---
“Hello, little one. You must have some considerable talent to reach me. My name is Agatha, the last member of the Elite Four. Tell me, have you seriously considered the strength Pokémon have? They have power, resilience, and abilities you and I could never hope to have. There’s no denying it; Pokémon were made to battle! Come on, let’s test our Pokémon’s strength!”

Pokémon
- Gengar
- Nidoqueen
- Swalot
- Crobat
- Muk
- Misdreavus

“Incredible! So you have considered your Pokémon’s power!”

“Well, I guess you’re more than meets the eye! As of now, you are a Pokémon master! But don’t get too excited; your Pokémon League Challenge isn’t over yet! You still have to battle the Champion! And what a Champion he is! Go, and face your final challenge!”

Champion:
--- Samuel ---

“Welcome, challenger! My name is Samuel, the Elite Four Champion! So, your name is (NAME)? Good to meet you! But let’s get down to business.
“Pokémon fill our world, they coexist with us in many ways. Some simply become our lifelong companions; others become our partners in greatness. But do you know what a human needs in order to achieve either with their Pokémon? I know the answer. But if you don’t, then there’s no way you’ll ever beat me!
“Let’s go!”

Pokémon
- Charizard
- Blastoise
- Venusaur
- Raichu
- Salamence
- Steelix

“I don’t believe it!”

“I can see that you do know what is needed. Trainers need love and trust for the Pokémon in their lives. So long as you have that, you can accomplish anything. You have the greatest bond with your Pokémon that I’ve ever seen!
“So, I’ve finally been beaten! I was afraid no one would be able to do it. To tell you the truth, life as the Champ wasn’t really for me. It was nice at first, but it started to just get tiring.
“…Not to brag, but I’ve learned more about Pokémon just during my time as a trainer than most people learn in their lives. But the thing is, I still want to learn more. And I’m not sure what the best way to that is yet, but I know it sure isn’t as the Champion. Now that I’ve been beaten, I’m going to retire as a serious trainer, and find some way to continue learning about Pokémon…
“But enough about me! You are the new Champion! Come, follow me into the final room…”

So there you go!

- Pryce – Obvious who he is. Pryce pwnz0rz.

- Slowpoke – Yes, the Slowpoke, (future) warden of the Safari Zone. It was said in R/B/Y/FR/LG that he was a bit slow and dopey, so there’s his personality and dialogue for you. You’ll notice that his team is comprised of some of the ultimate, near-impossible-to-catch, prize pokémon of the safari zones, plus a Slowpoke evolution.

- Agatha – If she’s not to be considered a “senior member” of the E4, then I don’t know what to think. Obvious choice.

- First to tell me who (both) “Marino” and “Samuel” are supposed to be gets a cookie. (Let’s just say I’m surprised that nobody else had used Samuel before me.)

Like I said, I’m still trying to read through everyone else’s teams posted since my last visit. I’ll comment on them once I do. In the meantime, in exchange for the observations I’ve given, I’m to expect at least a little feedback on my team, right?

Also, I’ve got another team with a completely new gimmick in mind that I’m thinking of doing and posting. Problem is that I would actually kinda break my own rules, in that it features characters not quite from the world of Pokémon. I’ll have to see. If I do, I’d have to pretty much eliminate that rule, and let you guys do the same (though maybe only once). What do you think?

Blademaster
11th March 2006, 07:05 PM
Marino I dunno about, maybe the S. S. Anne Captain? :what:

But Samuel is Professor Oak's first name, so I'm gonna say... Professor Oak (Or, as readers of The I Syndicate know him, the LATE Professor Oak. MWAHAHA! :evil:).

Nice theme, Kaboom. But I don't believe I'm familiar with this Pokemon:

Manula

Could you clarify, please? :confused:

-Blademaster

Kaboom
11th March 2006, 08:59 PM
:::Tosses a chocolate chip cookie to Blademaster:::

Congrats, you're right about both. Samuel is indeed Professor Oak. His opening and closing dialogues are based off his speeches at the beginning of the game and after beating the Elite Four, respectively.
And yes, it's the S.S. Anne's captain. Marino's just the name I gave him. The biggest clue was his seasickness.

As for Manula...

If I may reference to another site... (http://serebii.net/pokedex-rs/391.shtml)

It's the evolution of Sneasel, from Diamond/Pearl. It's assumed to be Ice/Dark, just like Sneasel.

Blademaster
12th March 2006, 07:56 PM
(catches chocolate chip cookie)

SW33tN3SS!!1!1!1!!

:redface:

...Um, sorry... I get weird when I'm happy... :p

And 'Manyula' is a stupid name. :rolleyes:

Phoenixsong
15th March 2006, 05:22 PM
@ Blademaster: Well, yeah, but it's the Japanese name. We don't know evo-Sneasel's English name yet, so you'll have to put up with it. After all, Sneasel's Japanese names was Nyula/Nyuura... oh, yeah, and nice idea combining Tate & Liza with the Paradox Brothers. Yes, I DID catch that. Funny stuff.

Anyway, Kaboom, just wanted to say you shouldn't be surprised this topic is doing so well... this is darn entertaining. The bikini stuff is beginning to weird me out, but it's funny anyway... and these ARE some awesome ideas. I only just now saw this, so I haven't thought of a redesigned E4 (the only ones I've thought of are for the fics of my own generations that include only original characters), but rest assured as soon as I come up with one I'm stickin' it in here, too! (And I knew who Samuel was, and I had a guess that Marino was the SS Anne captain... can I have a cookie too? Please? *makes puppy eyes @ Kaboom*

...Wow. I actually wrote a short post for once. The planets must be aligning in the cosmos, or something. Hmmm.

EDIT: After I figure out the Pokemon character new E4, can I do 1 "non-Pokemon" E4, too? I've just thought of something funny...

Blademaster
15th March 2006, 06:21 PM
can I have a cookie too? Please? *makes puppy eyes @ Kaboom

Here.

(hands you my cookie)

My good deed for the day! :keke:

Kaboom
26th March 2006, 12:16 PM
This is Kaboom, again, after not checking for like two weeks, much less posting...

After I figure out the Pokemon character new E4, can I do 1 "non-Pokemon" E4, too? I've just thought of something funny...

:::Tosses him a butterscotch chip cookie::: Go for it. I assume, however, that you mean the trainers will be non-pokémon-related character? I'll be putting one of those up, too, eventually.

Myster Myuu
22nd April 2006, 11:46 PM
Alright.. I might as well try this out. Im feeling froggy, so I'll jump! :D

Elite Four Member #1
I am not gonna limit myself to just chars from the games since no one else is. Fir the first member of the world's most elite pokemon trainers we reach far, far back into the anime vaults and dust off this head-strong trainer who had opened his own non-pokemon league affiliated gym and boasted an impressive record of 100 victories and zero defeats. Years later, his record is still extremely impressive and his team is top-notch. His beloved Sandshrew inspired him to become the world's fore-most Ground-type trainer. He is.....

A.J.
"Greeting, trainer, and welcome to the halls of the Elite Four! I have spent years honing my pokemon's skills and honing my own skills as well. If you think you will defeat my merely through type-advantage then you, like so many before, will find yourself sorely mistaken. Think you have what it takes? Let's find out!

Note: Unlike previous E4s, each member of mine has a unique ability that all of their pokemon shares. For AJ, all of his pokemon are not weak against Water and Ice attacks. They take normal damage from attacks of those types.

Pokemon

Marowak - Ground - Lvl 51
Gligar - Ground/Flying - Lvl 52
Camerupt - Ground/Fire - Lvl 52
Steelix - Ground/Steel - Lvl 53
Sandslash - Ground - Lvl 54
Flygon - Ground/Dragon - Lvl 54

"I am impressed. You have proven that your tactical skills surpass even mine. It is my honor to add you to the short list of trainers who have bested me. Perhaps, this day, we shall see the rise of a new Pokemon Master.... you may proceed on to your next challenge.

Elite Four Member #2
We all have those gym leaders that annoyed us to know end. You know the ones.. you had a hell of a time beating them and it normally took 2 or 3 tries even with a well-rounded and sufficiantly leveled team.I have 2 such gym leaders and both are on this list. The first may well be a surprsie to everyone. Everytime I played my way through GSC I always got stuck in this leaders gym, trying to defeat that accursed pokemon that was the leader's primary pokey. Many people underrated her and said she would never ammount to much more than a low level Normal-type trainer. She proved them all wrong and let them all know it when she did. She is...

Whitney
"Well, well.. so we have another would-be pokemon master in our midst. You're the fourth trainer we've had this week, but the first to make it this far. Was it simply luck that got you here or do you truly have it it takes to be the best? I'll warn you though, dont under-estimate me just because I'm cute! You never want to judge a book by its cover!"

Note: All of Whitney's pokemon's attacks have a 50% chance of causing attraction regardless of gender. I know that sounds a little odd, but it'll make for a very interesting battle.

Pokemon

Delcatty - Normal - Lvl 53
Clefable - Normal - Lvl 54
Wigglytuff - Normal - Lvl 55
Zangoose - Normal - Lvl 56
Pidgeot - Normal/Flying - Lvl 56
Miltank - Normal - Lvl 57

"When I was younger, I would have thrown a temper tantrum after losing a battle... but I have grown up much since then. You, too, seem to have grown up a lot as have your pokemon with you. The potential for greatness is inside you, I can feel it. But it'll be an up-hill battle from here on. But if you stay determined and never give in.. well... who knows...."

Elite Four Member #3
Also in the GSC games was another impressive gym leader. While I never had all that much trouble defeating him, I just like his personality and the type of pokemon he trained. Also, the puzzle to penetrate his gym and receive the rite to face him was an interesting one. He has been an up and coming sensation in the pokemon world for years now. Only recently did he claim his spot on the Elite Four when his idol, Agatha, stepped stepped down, retiring from pokemon battles. She named his her replacement. He is....

Morty
"It must be an exciting thing to get this far into the pokemon league. I know I was excitied when I was blessed with the oppurtunity to be a member of the Elite Four. Two upstart trainer, ready to do battle to see who is better. Sadly, one of us must lose. I don't intend to be the one who loses..."

Note: Now things get tricky. Morty's pokemon are completely immune to attacks that rely on physical contact between the pokemon.

Pokemon

Misdreavus - Ghost - lvl 55
Dusclops - Ghost - lvl 56
Sableye - Ghost/Dark - lvl 57
Banette - Ghost - lvl 58
Sableye - Ghost/Dark - lvl 58
Gengar - Ghost/Poison - lvl 59

"It seems that, perhaps, my ascension to the Elite Four may have been slightly premature... regardless, you are a truly gifted trainer and deserve to face our glorious leader. May the two of you wage a glorious battle that will forever be remembered in the annuls of pokemon history..."

Elite Four LEADER
And now we come the the humble leader of my Elite Four. This is the other trainer I also had a lot fo problems with when playing though RBY. As a matter of fact, amny people had trouble with this gym leader. It is a testament to her strength as a trainer. Everyone knew she was destined for glory, even from an early age. It didnt take her long to prove them right. She served her time as a gym leader then challenged Lance for leadership of the E4 and usurped him in a spectacular victory. That was years ago and she has since become an even more powerful trainer. She is....

Sabrina
"...For a child of your age to make it this far is a remarkable feat.... you remind me of myself when I was your age... confident.. unwilling to relent.. eager for glory.. the true marks of a future champion. But first you must face your greatest challenge to date. This will not be an easy victory. Prepare yourself for the battle of your life."

Note: Using their psychic abilities, Sabrina's pokemon randomly disable one of the moves in your current pokemon's moveset each turn, leaving you with only 3 attacks to choose from. Also, ever 3 turns, they will disable two attacks, effectively cutting your arsenal in half. Enjoy.

Pokemon

Gardevoir - Psychic - lvl 60
Claydol - Psychic/Ground - lvl 61
Starmie - Psychic/Water - lvl 61
Jynx - Psychic/Ice - lvl 61
Gengar - Ghost/Posion - lvl 62*
Alakazam - Psychic - lvl 63
* She has in Gengar because of the events in the pokemon anime episodes 'Psy-Poke Showdown', 'Tower of Terror', and 'Haunter vs Kadabra'

"An excellantly-fought battle, young one. You have proven yourself worthy to be the Pokemon League Master.... Unfortunately.... there is already one who has laid claim to that title. If you wish to be called a true Pokemon Master, you must face and defeat him as well. I wish you good luck in this..."

Pokemon League Champion
Imagine, if you will, a man scorned by his collegues and spurned from his place of hishg-stature after being embarrased be a young upstart trainer. He disappears into thin air and no one hears from him your decades. Then, just as suddenly, he returns. He faces all challengers and defeats them all handily before sweeping through the Indigo League championships as if he were wiping a speck of dust from his shoulder. He then challenges the Pokemon League champion, the very upstart trainer who had embarrassed him so many year before... and crushes him. Now he is the League Champion. He is....

Giovanni
"Hmhmhm.. are you surprised? That a former crime lord such as myself could become the pokemon league champion? I can assure you that my days as a pokemon thief are far behind me. Now I am completely dedicated to my role as the Champion of the Pokemon League and I have earned my station through harsh, rigorous battles. You cannot hope to beat me. I have lost everything to a young, upstart trainer before and I will not let it happen again."

Note: Though he is a hehabilitated criminal, Giovanni is still a slick and tricky person. When you send out one of your pokemon, he infects them with a random status ailment. It could be anything... poison, burn, confusion, sleep, even freeze.

Pokemon

Kangaskhan - Normal - Lvl 63
Weezing - Poison - Lvl 64
Gyarados - Water/Flying - Lvl 65
Machamp - Fighting - Lvl 66
Houndoom - Fire/Dark - Lvl 67
Salamence - Dragon/Flying - lvl 68

"...........This................noo...............A RGGGGGGGH......... Mark my words, you impetuous little rodent, one of these days I shall reutrn to face you once more! And, on that day, I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE!"

So, yeah, there you have it. My Elite Four.... Whatcha think? :D

Mega Horny
23rd April 2006, 04:50 AM
"...........This................noo...............A RGGGGGGGH........

lol.

Flygon in Flying/ground BTW

MeLoVeGhOsTs
23rd April 2006, 06:52 AM
Lol, no. Flying is Ground/Dragon with Levitate.

Mega Horny
23rd April 2006, 06:57 AM
Oh right w/e

Myster Myuu
23rd April 2006, 10:11 PM
hehehehehe.. Mega Horny, I am the fore-most expert on ground pokemon.. I think I know my way around the electrically-impervious pokeys which I adore so much :P Flygon is teh uber awesome Dragon/Ground pokey that dies to a wayward ice beam :P Really makes me sad that one of the most popular moves makes Flygon go bye-bye... I really like the cute little guy...

CheckyArch4
25th December 2013, 06:37 AM
Elite Four #1 - This will be an ice surprise!
Candice Ice Type
Lapras Level 62
Jynx Level 62
Weavile Level 63
Beartic Level 64

Elite Four #2 - This battle will tease your brain!
Julian Psychic Type
Alakazam Level 66
Gardevoir Level 65
Hypno Level 64
Slowking Level 64

Elite Four #3 - I've lived up to the Elite Four's expectations. Now you will be broken!
Korra Fighting Type
Sawk Level 66
Pangoro Level 67
Machamp Level 68
Scrafty Level 66

Elite Four #4 - I've been demoted from Champion thanks to you! Anyway I will not let you pass!
Steven Steel Type
Steelix Level 70
Aggron Level 69
Lucario Level 68
Magneton Level 68

Champion - Congratulations. You've made it this far. Now let's see if you can smash my rock hard spirit!
Carl Mixed Type
Mega - Heracross Level 71
Absol Level 70
Gengar Level 70
Metagross Level 72

Hope you enjoyed my Elite Four thing and I hope you thought if you went up against them it would be a challenge

CaptainJigglypuff
25th December 2013, 01:31 PM
Elite #1: Clair and Lance

Yeah I kind of cheated but both ARE Dragon Masters and did pose a threat during the double battle which forced you to team up with Silver (or whatever you called him). Individually Clair and Lance were always tough to defeat but as a team they were a bit weaker but Lance's Pokemon had powerful moves while Clair still had Kingdra which is never easy to take down.

Elite #2: Shauntel

In the BW series, Shauntel had very good Ghost Pokemon. And each could REALLY screw up any strategy you had if you made a wrong move. I mean Cofagrigus nulled any attacker's ability useless when attacked directly, Jellicent could randomly disable your best attacks, and Chandelure could literally burn, and in BW2, Drifblimp had Aftermath. Golurk was probably the least dangerous Pokemon she had

Elite #3: Koga

One word: Crobat. That is all.

Elite #4: Malva

She had decent Pokemon that with excellent attacks. I just like how she talked to your character as if she disliked you but yet liked you at the same time.

Champion: Cynthia

The very best Champion the series ever had. Not only did she break the gender barrier of the Champion position, she also played a HUGE role in the games. You met her more than any other Champion other than Blue/Gary and she knew a lot about legendary Pokemon.

Blademaster
25th December 2013, 11:23 PM
Holy shit I haven't seen this thread in years.

...Wow. I was really annoying in 2006.

Ice Wolf Claw
30th December 2013, 05:50 PM
Elite # 1
Fairy-type Peggy
Azumarill, Whimsicott, Klefki, Mr. Mime, Togekiss, Wigglytuff

Elite # 2
Flying-type Raymond
Crobat, Salamence, Yanmega, Archeops, Hawlucha, Dodrio

Elite # 3
Grass-type Holly
Exeggutor, Cacturne, Ludicolo, Gourgeist, Roserade, Ferrothorn