PDA

View Full Version : [Game] Axis Mundi (Round 3)

Plantae
31st January 2006, 04:34 PM
The Third Round commences. Welcome to our newcomers, and our veterans alike.

There has been a slight rule change. Players may no longer vote as neutral twice in a row. Several other miscellaneous issues have been clarified.

The rules, and the prescribed required reading of this game, can be found here (http://www.freewebs.com/plantae0/axismundi.htm). This is my choice Random Number Generator (http://www.mdani.demon.co.uk/para/random.htm).

General Rules
1. Do not excessively spam in this topic, some off topic discussion is prohibited but no flaming or offensive material please. Any player that does so will receive dooms from me appropriate to the damage caused.
2. Dead people should keep their comments in this thread at a minimum.
3. Players are encouraged to make accusations in the thread and tell their suspicions. There is much strategy involved in this game, if you do it correctly.
4. No player should post the contents of a private message in game or they will die instantly.
5. All votes should be posted in bold, so refrain from posting any other text as such.
6. Do not edit your posts, the only exception being the host.

The victims and victors of this round follow:

Alive
Green Lanturn
Magmar
TheBlueAvenger

Dead
Zcade0 - Elder
Heald - Shaman
Emotional Faun Chiko-sai - Shifter (Wolf)
Vulpix.ck87 - Oracle
Weasel Overlord - Shifter (Eagle)
Chris Watarimono - Vigilante
Dark-San - Elder
Ace64 - Elder
Yero Thropp - Guardian Spirit

Roles Alive
Shifter x2
High Elder

=

[color=limegreen]Dawn

"The spirits are restless!" The High Elder's voice seemed boundless, grounded and amplified by that of Gaea, nature mother. He scanned his surrounding elders, and the other respected village members. His eyes watched them ferociously, for any quiver, for any movement that might indicate their nature that was free from her will.

"We will show them their place, that they are to be trees if they are trees! Wolves must be wolves! There is no tame in nature, and wild is abound, but Gaea does not like those that try to break free of the natural order!"

"Hail!" It was the unanimous cry of a united village. But, it was not less than subtle that a few yelled a little more meekly than their comrades.

As the dawn broke across the hills, and over the treetops, it did its best to penetrate the canopy. However, it seemed that only darkness could reside on the forest floor. Here, where the animal spirits truly communed, watching and waiting, and seeking their chance for freedom. There was no one to trust when anyone could be anyone. Wolf or man? Shifter.

"To whatever end," was the unspoken cry of the shaman's people. They would search, but could they eradicate the beast most in its element in the wild?

End

The current date/time is: Shifter Victory!

Let the hunters and the hunted emerge. This is the Dance.

Zcade0
31st January 2006, 04:48 PM
*dances* U said it was the dance...

random vote! Uh..... Lets go with the longest name first... Emotional Faun Chiko-sai

Weasel Overlord
31st January 2006, 04:51 PM
Random vote...Zcade0!

Magmar
31st January 2006, 04:52 PM
Wow, a little quick to jump to the gun, are we, Zcade0? I'm going to place my vote on you for now. Excellent addendum to the rules, by the way, Plantae.

Vulpix.ck87
31st January 2006, 05:00 PM
*jigs into the room with a make shift sign reading Zcade0 in her hands*

Dance properly Zcade or we'll have to lynch you.. :P

Yero Thropp
31st January 2006, 05:06 PM
>.>

<.<

>.<

No vote.

The Blue Avenger
31st January 2006, 05:07 PM
Well, we have to start somewhere... I guess I'll vote Zcade0 as well.

Heald
31st January 2006, 05:35 PM
I agree that he was a little early on choosing a victim...Zcade0

Vulpix.ck87
31st January 2006, 05:43 PM
Actually, instead of jumping blindly upon the bandwagon as i previously did, I'll change my vote and make a more informed decision:

Weasel Overlord.

edit: permission from Plantae. (It's A-OK.)

Green Lanturn
31st January 2006, 06:41 PM
Yayness, another round of Axis Mundi! Welcome all and lets have a great game.

As for the game,Well, it seems unlikely that our friend Zcade0 will be around much longer, so there really is no need for me to vote, its pretty much decided already.

No Vote here.

~GL

Ace64
31st January 2006, 07:59 PM
I can tell this is going to be good.

Seems a little much to jump on the first person to post, but either way, I'll see how the bandwagon thing works out and adjust accordingly.

No vote, here.

Hope you weren't innocent, Zcade.

Dark-San
31st January 2006, 09:47 PM
[b][size=3] Zcade0, you will have to go!

Bleh, it sure sucks being the first one to get voted out.

Yero Thropp
31st January 2006, 11:36 PM
Real quick... might I ask why you changed your vote, Miss Vulpix?

Chris Watarimono
1st February 2006, 01:55 AM
My, my, that sure was quick. O_O;

No voting over here though.

-Chris R.

Emotional Faun Chiko-sai
1st February 2006, 06:30 AM
And I thought I was gonna die first again... xD
*looks around* As usual, I'm late because this game started at 5 am my time (and I was playing mahjong/watching kungfu movies heh) so whether I vote or not this time doesn't really matter, yah? *waves goodbye to Zcade0*

No Vote

Plantae
1st February 2006, 07:25 AM
I was going to do a little story for this death, here. I haven't the time at this hour, however.

Dead
Zcade0 - Elder

Suffice to say that someone is probably dancing on his corpse. Time to start Dusk I.

Magmar
1st February 2006, 09:47 AM
*dances the Cotton Eye Joe*

Dark-San
1st February 2006, 10:05 AM
[b][size=3] Great, I have voted out one of my kind. How dumb can I get? -_-"

Zcade0
1st February 2006, 12:20 PM
really dumb
*pulls Magmar's leg off down into his grave*
Stop dancing! :p

Ace64
1st February 2006, 01:56 PM
Well that's just wonderful. Sorry Zcade.

Vulpix.ck87
1st February 2006, 05:42 PM
*coughs*changedmyvote*coughs*

On behalf of TPM and all your fellow villagers, I salute thee Zcade, and present you with a farewell jig.. *jigs*

Hope i won't be joining you tonight O_o

Magmar
1st February 2006, 06:36 PM
I got a haircut! No more Snapey-Magmar. :( But I'll still hex you if you mess with me ;)

Sorry off topic, but ... it's ... gone! *waves hands in air* WHERES MY HAIR???

The Blue Avenger
1st February 2006, 06:41 PM
Ugh. That's what mob mentality gets... Sorry, Zcade. -_-;;

Err, Magmar, um, congratulations...?

Plantae
1st February 2006, 10:03 PM
Sorry to end a bit early today, and I really am. It was just 15 hours or 25 hours, and I chose the former, more sensible route.

Dead
Heald - Shaman

I appreciate your brief stay. Enjoy the dirt nap. Does wonders, sometimes. Time to begin Dawn II.

Magmar
1st February 2006, 10:06 PM
[b][size=3] Great, I have voted out one of my kind. How dumb can I get? -_-"

I'm sorry, but I really have a feeling that comment wans't very sincere. When I was shifter, I'd leave very similar things... I know it's right off the bat (talking to Plantae on AIM and being told, hey, Dawn II began, helps) and that discussions throughout this Dawn may compel me to change my mind. But I feel that Dark-San is suspicious, and right now, he has my vote...

Emotional Faun Chiko-sai
1st February 2006, 10:41 PM
Let's kill, let's kill, let's kill...

Ace64

Why...? Variety, I guess... Aside for the fact that I also really wanted to vote Dark-San but someone voted him first, and I think I'll save my bandwagon ride for next time around.

Dark-San
1st February 2006, 11:05 PM
[b][size=3]I hate to be voted out due to the lamest reason.

Magmar gets my return vote.

Weasel Overlord
2nd February 2006, 03:42 AM
[color=powderblue]Heh, I agree with Maggymar.

Hee hee...bandwagoney! Me vote for Dark-San.

Magmar
2nd February 2006, 05:32 AM
Why is it called following a bandwagon? If you get the same vibe, vote however you feel. No change in vote, it's certainly not a lame reason.

Dark-San
2nd February 2006, 07:58 AM
[b][size=3] Well it is lame. When I die and my role is revealed, you will know how lame can your vote against me be.

Anyway my vote against Magmar still stays.

Vulpix.ck87
2nd February 2006, 10:31 AM
You're all acting on whim or retaliation, and it's getting us no where. Unless you're a shifter, i think voting for Magmar/ Dark-San is gonna be a loss.

I've been thinking things through and it all just kinda points in one direction so..

My vote goes to Green Lantern. Sorry ^^

Heald
2nd February 2006, 02:23 PM
Damn, looks like my hex failed...

Ace64
2nd February 2006, 03:17 PM
Dark-San, I was thinking about smart it is to reveal your role. I'm still new, so correct me if I'm wrong, but:

The Shifters already know who the Elders are, right? So saying you're an Elder won't keep them away from voting for you, or anyone else. The knee-jerk reaction to that statement is that you're lying. The shifters know you, but no one else does, so you pull the chameleon trick. Like Magmar, it's something I would do if given the chance.

Of course, you could be telling the truth, and we'll all feel really bad.

Anywho, I'm not voting for you. I'll give in my vote for

Emotional Faun Chiko-Sai

I know it looks like retaliation here, but it's not. Sure, I could understand being picked, my name's on the top of the list. But if you were a Shifter, and you knew Dark-San was an Elder, why not finish the deed? If you're not a Shifter, but you don't believe Dark-San, why not go with your instincts and vote for him?Doesn't add up.

Weasel Overlord
2nd February 2006, 03:20 PM
Shifters don't know who the Elders are, Ace. Check out the rules! ^^;;

Magmar
2nd February 2006, 03:21 PM
Vulpix, I agree with you on this one. I'm going to retract my vote off of Dark-San. Your guess is as good as mine as to who the shifters are, so I'm going to place my vote on the only other person who has made me a little bit suspicious: Emotional Faun Chiko-Sai.

The Blue Avenger
2nd February 2006, 03:34 PM
Hmmm... I think I'm gonna have to vote Vulpix.ck87. My reasoning is that she's quick to accuse, but never really tells what her reasons are. It makes me a tad suspicious. :|

Plantae
2nd February 2006, 04:18 PM
Actually, Ace64, you are somewhat correct. The shifters, however, do know who the humans are (by disassociation) since they know who the shifters are (obviously). They would not know who has the exact role of "Elder," however.

Green Lanturn
2nd February 2006, 05:01 PM
?? How does ANY evidence point to me?

You now give me some suspicion, so, like Dark-san, I shall return your vote.

I vote for Vulpix.ck87

Lets hope the roll of the die or coin toss picks correctly.

~GL

Vulpix.ck87
2nd February 2006, 05:56 PM
I change my vote to Emo faun. Sorry, i don't wanna die..

Either way im picking a shifter though, unless im wrong, and in which case i apologise..

Plantae
2nd February 2006, 06:03 PM
The unlucky person to die today is...

Dead
Emotional Faun Chiko-sai - Shifter (Wolf)

Seems you found one. Well, I guess that means it be Dusk II.

Magmar
2nd February 2006, 11:04 PM
Let's kill, let's kill, let's kill...

Ace64

Why...? Variety, I guess... Aside for the fact that I also really wanted to vote Dark-San but someone voted him first, and I think I'll save my bandwagon ride for next time around.

Seems our shifting friend wanted to vote for Ace64. Ace64 is probably not a shifter, then.

As for Dark-San... well, this doesn't help my opinion of that situation..

Edit: OH, the irony! Zcade0 made a good random first guess!

Emotional Faun Chiko-sai
2nd February 2006, 11:48 PM
YES!!!!! It worked! I'm free! I'm freeeeeee! *hugs mahjong set*
You didn't see that...

Ace64
3rd February 2006, 05:45 AM
Well, now it's down to two Elders against three shifters, not including a possible double agent.

Vulpix chk. 87 makes me suspicious. She voted for GL out of nowhere, claiming she had evidence after one vote...but when it came down to the wire, changed her vote to escape death. She said she didn't want to die...is it possible that she's a Shifter, and betrayed Emo at the last moment?

And of course, there's still Dark-San..

And I haven't seen Yero Thropp in a while... out of sight, out of mind, maybe?

Yero Thropp
3rd February 2006, 02:51 PM
Let me think here...

1) In the beginning, Vulpix voted for Zcade, but then changed votes to Weasel. (Vulpix turned out to be correct that Zcade was an Elder.)
2) When Zcade CORRECTLY voted against Chiko-sai, Weasel immediately voted against Zcade.

Well, Dark-San is also very suspicious... as is Weasel, for the reasons stated above... but Weasel voted against Dark-San when Magmar did. Magmar agreed in the beginning to vote out Zcade. I thought that maybe Magmar was a Shifter, but why would Magmar vote for Dark-San if Dark-San was a Shifter as well as Magmar...?

Vulpix seems to be pretty good at voting off the bad people. I'm thinking that Weasel is a shifter, and very possibly Magmar. As far as Dark-San, I don't really have enough evidence to say either way, Shifter or Elder. Next round's death will be a determining factor.

Plantae
3rd February 2006, 04:28 PM
The sky clears...

Dead
Vulpix.ck87 - Oracle

"Another one bites the dust," and it is Dawn III.

Vulpix.ck87
3rd February 2006, 04:39 PM
*******s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you all know i was silenced for a REASON ¬_¬

On a lighter note... wheee! Placebo in two months and six days ^^^^^^ *rolls away into grave*

Dark-San
3rd February 2006, 05:40 PM
Well, Dark-San is also very suspicious...

[b][size=3] Thanks for the comments, Yero. Like I say, vote me out and you will know soon that you had got the wrong person.

The oracle had pm me last night and I am going to go with her choice. The oracle can't be wrong, so hence Weasel, you get my vote. You are the shifter.

Ace64
3rd February 2006, 06:26 PM
Well, now it makes sense. Vulpix started off voting for Zcade, but realized her mistake (w/ Oracle powers, obviously) and changed her vote to Weasel. Weasel voted-randomly- for Zcade first round, and then voted for Dark-San. Assuming the Oracle's right, then Weasel has no reason to vote off another Shifter- so my suspicions about Dark-San are unfounded.

Green Lanturn also sets off alarms, because he hasn't voted for anyone yet (except Vulpix in retaliation, or to knock her out early) and is blameless. That only makes him more suspicious- he seems completely innocent. How easy is it to survive if no one thinks of you?

Anyway, long story short: Let's go with Weasel Overlord.

Zcade0
3rd February 2006, 06:40 PM
Why did everyone vote me off in the first place? Why does the first vote determine who you are? As someone said when this was still the werewolf game, if we don't vote on the first round (the elderz) the shifters will get the jump on us. BTW, next first round vote for me will be shortest name. Bye! *goes back to his grave to continue to chew on Magmar's foot*

Yero Thropp
3rd February 2006, 07:12 PM
Why is it I seem to make enemies with everyone? Dark-San, did you read the rest of my post? I just mentioned that you were suspicious, but I think that Weasel and Magmar are the Shifters.

I'm hoping it's just in your nature that you're a defensive person, because otherwise I'd believe that you were a shifter... evidence is proving otherwise, in your favor.

Anyway, Vulpix's death confirms what I said earlier. So, my vote goes to Weasel Overlord.

The Blue Avenger
3rd February 2006, 09:15 PM
I don't want to rush into another innocent vote, so for the moment, I'm going to remain neutral.

Chris Watarimono
3rd February 2006, 09:18 PM
Wow. Everyone is sure throwing their votes all over the place. :eek:

From looking over the game at a glance, there's some inferences I could make.

1) Weasel Overlord is most likely a shifter to me. She seems quite suspicious jumping the gun on voting Zcade and Dark-San so early in the previous "days". Furthermore, there is sufficent proof from Yero, Ace, Dark-San, and supposedly Vulpix the Oracle to back this statement with their respective arguements, so I won't restate them. This leads to...

2) Dark-San is most likely not a shifter. If nothing else, a shifter wouldn't be so hasty to take out their own kin so early, for fear of the bandwagon effect, where everyone just jumps in on the vote just for the sake of eliminating someone. In example, Weasel Overlord wouldn't be so hasty to take out Dark-San so early in the running unless Dark-San was a fellow shifter due to the bandwagon effect.

3) Magmar most likely isn't a shifter either, since he was basing his inital arguement vs. Dark-San off a chide comment on Zcade's death. But after Vulpix's comment about not throwing random posts abound, he switched his vote to the shifter Chiko-Sai. Plus he recongized that Ace was a human, something a shifter would most likely not say.

Until I see more evidence, my stance stays. I'm voting on Weasel Overlord.

-Chris R.

Magmar
3rd February 2006, 11:08 PM
Sorry, Weasel Overlord but you get my vote..

Weasel Overlord
4th February 2006, 09:55 AM
Well! What can I say to that? Heh, is there really any point in voting, since you all have your hearts set on me being a shifter? Whatever I say will result in people psycho-analysing every word and phrase until they are sure that I am a culprit!

Well bugger you all! I'm voting for Ace And don't think I can be arsed to give a reason, cos I can't.

Magmar
4th February 2006, 10:25 AM
I'm starting to agree on Green Lanturn setting off the alarms. I don't know, Weasel Overlord seems more sincere than the others. I'm changing my vote to Green Lanturn, and by god I better be right.

Plantae
4th February 2006, 10:49 AM
I have decided to end a little early today since I plan to later go skiing. In any case, the end result seems pretty inevitable.

Dead
Weasel Overlord - Shifter (Eagle)
Chris Watarimono - Vigilante

Weasel Overlord swoops down from the sky with a "rawk" and rips Chris Watarimono to pieces with her talons. Unfortunately, the world grows dark. Dusk III.

Dark-San
4th February 2006, 11:14 AM
[b][size=3] The oracle had spoken. The accused is dead and we got the right person this time round. Unfortuntely for us, the Vigilante is dead as well. Poor Chris, he could had been useful to us.

Earlier in my post, I stated that the Oracle then sent me a pm that Weasel was the shifter and there she was. In fact, she posted 2 names. One of them is Weasel and the other is Green Lanturn. So hence, Green Lanturn will gets my vote in the next dawn if I survived the night.

The oracle had also sounded that Blueavenger is also quite suspicious. No reason given on that. I personally believe that Magmar is quite suspicious too. Instinct I guess. So hence all remaining humans do take note of what I have to say here.

If I don't survive, heed my advice and rid the village of these menacing shifters!

Ace64
4th February 2006, 12:18 PM
First, Dark-San, I owe you an apology.I hope you can understand the suspicion. You know how it is.

Looks like my suspicions about GL may be right. Which means, that Magmar propbably isn't a Shifter, seeing as how he changed his vote from one shifter to another.

Interesting how both GL and TBA are surprisingly silent given the Dawn's events. I understand how killing an innocent may make one a little less eager to vote in the next round, but come on. At least now, there's some accusations flying around, wherein the first round was nothing but randomness.Still, I'm better off voting the known Shifter than an unknown.

Magmar
4th February 2006, 12:44 PM
There's only two shifters left, and there's four humans. We should be all set, provided GL and TBA are indeed the shifters. I don't see any evidence stating otherwise. It's rather fortunate I changed my vote at the last minute, though...

Edit: I'm going to hold off on suspecting TBA. I'm actually a little more suspicious of Yero Thropp..

The Blue Avenger
4th February 2006, 12:54 PM
Interesting how both GL and TBA are surprisingly silent given the Dawn's events.

I'm silent because, even though we nailed one of the shifters, the vigilante also died. I am also unsure of who to be suspicious of at the moment. Sure, Dark-San's list has names in it, but since it also mentions me, I'm inclined to doubt its validity. For all I know, Dark-San made that up and got lucky.

Weasel Overlord
4th February 2006, 04:22 PM
[color=powderblue]Deadness! Wheeeeeee...or should I say SQUARK!

Um Dark-San? Have you read the rules lately? Did you see the one about not posting pm's in this thread? Cos if you ask me, (and I know I may be dead, but still!), that's exactly what you've just done. Fine, post your suspicions, but don't post the bloody pm here!

[quote]4. No player should post the contents of a private message in game or they will die instantly.[/quote

Plantae
4th February 2006, 07:01 PM
Weasel, as glad as I am that you are so vigilant, it only applies when the player actually quotes the private message. If he did, and I somehow missed it, a warning this time. Just remember not to do so next time.

Magmar, please do not edit your posts.

Yero Thropp
5th February 2006, 04:57 AM
Sorry I haven't been active lately; my best friend has gone through his first break up with a girl, so I've been counseling her... plus I have a test in Ecology Tuesday, plus an experiment I'm running, plus a map quiz I'm finally done with...

All in all, I've been away for reason. Anyhoo, I believe I heard someone say they were suspicious of me. I'd have to admit, I'd be suspicious of me too, looking at my previous posts. However, remember that I decided NOT to jump on the Zcade0 bandwagonness, and I also gave evidence to vote out Weasel.

Anyway, I'm really unsure as to who is the next Shifter... I have my suspicions, but I won't say who just yet. I'll wait till Dusk is over...

Vulpix.ck87
5th February 2006, 07:24 AM
Wish you guys would muster up the guts to kill off the shifters, yeesh! If you'd just listen it'd be so easy ><

Heh heh 'Rawk!'. You make me laugh planty boy ^^

Plantae
5th February 2006, 09:20 AM
Dusk is coming to a close, or so you believe...

Dead
Dark-San - Elder

Then... then... the world grows dark as the rising sun is blocked by an eclipse. A second dusk begins. Out of the shadows steps Magmar the turned High Elder, soon followed by his shifter brethren TheBlueAvenger and Green Lanturn. The three of them grin pointedly at the remaining humans, and the following screams echo horribly in the night.

The Shifters have outnumbered the humans. Shifter victory!

Ace64
5th February 2006, 10:23 AM
Damn. I had a feeling Magmar was a High Elder. If you had stuck with me, we could have had a chance! Oh well.

*is torn to shreds by remaining Shifters*

Magmar
5th February 2006, 10:40 AM
Woot! Victory is ours *turns into Datura, which, as far as I'm concerned, is the plant from the Mario games* :D

The Blue Avenger
5th February 2006, 10:42 AM
Yee-haw! A winner is us! *Final Fantasy victory music plays*

Plantae
5th February 2006, 11:36 AM
The next round of Axis Mundi will begin at 8:00 PM CST on Monday. On another note, I plan to play in Axis Mundi (Round 5), or the game after the next game; on that note, I will be needing one of you to host for that particular game.

Magmar
5th February 2006, 11:52 AM
I would offer, but I'm so busy lately that I've only been posting between PAPERS. :(

Weasel Overlord
5th February 2006, 12:25 PM
Woohoo! We won!! *punches air* RAWWWKK!!! ahem...

If no one minds, I'm happy to volunteer for hosting the next gamey, or whichever one needs hosting. It'll gove my mind a rest from thinking...well, too hard, anyway! Or, a rest from plotting, at least! ^^ So there you are, an offer of a hosty. I am at your services, Plant-Boy!

Green Lanturn
5th February 2006, 03:20 PM
Well, victory.

It is nice to have it, but hey, all the power to the next round.

Kind of ironic really. It could have gone either way. Maybe magmar will die early next game,lol.

Congrats shifters, Me(bear), and TheBlueAvenger(serpent).

Thanks to Magmar(datura) anyway,lol.

~GL

Yero Thropp
5th February 2006, 09:23 PM
Drat, I had a hard decision to make; protect Ace or Dark-San, and I chose Ace >.< (I was the Guardian Spirit). I never would have guessed Avenger... good job to you both.

And darn you Magmar for betraying us! lol

Ace64
5th February 2006, 10:26 PM
Yeah, seems like a lot rested on you, Yero. I thought TBA might be the Guardian Spirit, actually.

But in the end, Magmar ended up deciding the fate of this game.

The Blue Avenger
6th February 2006, 05:38 AM
Heheh. I guess that means I did my job well. ^_^

Emotional Faun Chiko-sai
6th February 2006, 07:03 AM
Whether I live or die in these games really doesn't make a difference, heh. The side I'm on wins anyway xD
*gets butchered by other shifters for not doing a lick of work in the fields of misdirection, conniving and etc*
Props to the other shifters for making the effort!

Dark-San
6th February 2006, 09:34 AM
Drat, I had a hard decision to make; protect Ace or Dark-San, and I chose Ace >.< (I was the Guardian Spirit). I never would have guessed Avenger... good job to you both.

[b][size=3] Wrong choice, Yero. XD~

Back from a tedious working day, only to see that the humans had lost out. *Haiz*

Good works on the shifters' side, this time round the they co-operate pretty well. However there is one thing, I cannot seem to get off my mind. How do you dudes manage to guess that Vulpix is the oracle and Chris was the Vigilante? Would appreciate if any the shifters would enlighten me.

Vulpix got all of the shifters guessed correctly. I could say that she is the best player we got here and much to the human's dismay, she was taken out quickly by the shifters.

2-1 to the shifters, so hence the humans have to work harder in the next game to even the odds.

Weasel Overlord
6th February 2006, 11:11 AM
Well, Vulpix guessed us right from the start. Chris W was just lucky! If Magmar hadn't have changed his vote, it would have been him who died, instead of Chris W. After Vulps guessed both me and then, um, one of the other Shifters, it was evident that she was too much of a danger to keep alive!

We were also lucky in getting Heald early before his hexes could do any damage!

Chris Watarimono
6th February 2006, 11:39 AM
YOU BETRAYED US MAGMAR I KNEW IT ALL ALONG HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO USsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss....XD

lol. gg everyone.

-Chris R.

Magmar
6th February 2006, 01:36 PM
I knew who the Shifters were by analyzing their posts. I didn't guess Chiko-sai till right before she died; I had a hunch Vulpix was the oracle. Weasel, no offense, but you didn't hide it well but we still love you. Green Lanturn I figured out, and as for TBA, that was a lucky guess. When I converted, I wasn't surprised. As for killing the Vigilante, well, I converted right about when I changed my vote, knowing that Weasel would kill Chris instead of me. :)