PDA

View Full Version : KIDSWB show preview of AG next sat?

Scuba.Diving
12th March 2003, 08:39 AM
Do you think it's only preview? The episode 240 (S5) are not showed next sat?

Here is the ADS from KidsWb for season 6 (http://pokecardlord.free.fr/pokemonsaison6us.mpeg)

It's a quicktime of 5 mo

When KidsWb begin to brodcast the season 6, do you have any idea? :o

PAK Man
12th March 2003, 04:04 PM
Yes, it is only a preview of AG, but there will be two episodes instead of one, so that's always a good thing. The two episodes are believed to be AG episodes, so they are possibly going to be A New Land, A New Adventure and Ancient Pokemon & the Mysterious Army. I don't know when KidsWB! will officially start the AG season, but my guess is sometime in September or October.

Light_Togetic
12th March 2003, 05:10 PM
I don't think they'd show two whole episodes of AG. I think they'll just chop up little scenes and stick 'em into an hour. But it is kinda weird to have one half hour at 8:30, and the other at 10:00. I wonder if anyone will be "hosting" it? KidsWB! usually does stuff like that.

Hanada Tattsu
12th March 2003, 05:34 PM
No, they're not actual episodes.

My guess is they'll have some teen star host it or something, and show clips from the Advance Episodes (and maybe even some from the later Johto episodes) in those seperate half-hours.

Maybe int he first half hour, they'll show previews from the Johto League's end, and maybe the other half hour will be from Advance Generation.

Nikku-San
12th March 2003, 08:02 PM
Two possibilities.

One episode of Pokemon Master Quest at 8:30 and one at 10:00 with previews during commercials or something.

Or

A preview with clips from the sixth season and a regular episode at either 10:00 or 9:00. It did say full hour, so...