View Full Version : Mega Horny v.s. Master of Paradox, MLG reffing

Mega Horny
31st January 2006, 06:22 PM
NOTICE: ALL SPOTS FILLED

i got two slots female dawgs

lets party

2 on 2 battle: four pokemon each, 2 at a time

i attack first, you send out first

regular cheap moves not allowed ie Destiny Bond, substitute...etc.

arena: Cinnabar Island (after volcano eruption)

Mostly deserted now, save a few empty fishermen's houses. it is covered in hardened lava, creating a hard, thick layer of stone landscape occasionally protruding upwards in the fom of spikes, as well as hot geysers (if knocked into one, take 10% damage, 5% for Fire types.) generally narrow land, including sandbars and a boardwalk makes up this arena, while it is surrounded by a wide sea, for water pokemon to thrive. (if non water falls into sea take 5% damage) The battle may also continue at the nearby seafoam islands, if a pokemon can reach them, as well as the tiny rock outcrop in the sea, known as the "new cinnabar gym." This ocean is our playground.

Music: Getcha Head in the Game-Troy lolololol

any challengers? refs?

MeLoVeGhOsTs
1st February 2006, 09:30 AM
I can ref for you if you wish.

Master of Paradox
1st February 2006, 12:06 PM
I'll take your challenge. So for my openers...

Come forward, Qwerty the Magneton! Join him, Roulette the Abra!

Now make your move.

Mega Horny
1st February 2006, 01:43 PM
Ah. MLG. So we meet again.

I will be using Cuboner and Slim Thug my Growlithe.

Cubone, use your body slam to paralyze magneton, make sure you hit him, put your best effort into it and then attack Abras weak defense and high speed with an Icy Wind and then head into one of the deserted houses and Defense Curl for safety.

Ok, Slim Thug, my speedy friend, get high ground on the hardened magma and use your flamethrower to get it heated up and in lava form again, and use sand attack to kick up a wide wave of lava into the paralyzed magneton, and then go to even higher ground and use Safegauard to prevent Status conditions.

(Note. If Abra wants to teleport over to growlithe he cannot for he would land in the encompassing lava.)

Cuboner: Focused Body Slam ~ Bonemerang ~ Hide and Defese Curl

Growlithe: Flamethrower ~ Sand Attack (Kick Up lava) ~Safeguard

Master of Paradox
1st February 2006, 02:07 PM
Qwerty, begin by summoning up a Rain Dance. Once the downpour starts, smack Slim Thug with a Thunderbolt, and then Thunder Wave him before he can get up the Safeguard.

Roulette, snatch hold of Cuboner with Psychic and dip him into the sea. Splat him with a Toxic, and then synch up a Double Team for later use.

Qwerty: Rain Dance - Thunderbolt (Slim Thug) - Thunder Wave (Slim Thug)

Roulette: Psychic (Cuboner, dip into the sea) - Toxic (Cuboner) - Double Team

EDIT: Added move summary.

MeLoVeGhOsTs
2nd February 2006, 02:35 PM
I'm sorry if it seems a little rushed, but I didn't really had that much time.

*Stats*

Team Horny:

http://veekun.com/dex-images/rusa/104.png
Cuboner / Cubone (male)
Health: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (100%)
Energy: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (100%)

http://veekun.com/dex-images/rusa/shiny/058.png
Slim Thug / Growlithe (male)

Team Paradox:

http://veekun.com/dex-images/rusa/082.png
Qwerty / Magneton (genderless)

http://veekun.com/dex-images/rusa/063.png
Roulette / Abra (male)

* Pre-Battle *

Both hero’s stand on Cinnabar Island where a vulcano erupted some years ago. It’s mostly deserted now, save a few empty fishermen's houses. It’s covered in hardened lava, creating a hard, thick layer of stone landscape occasionally protruding upwards in the fom of spikes, as well as hot geysers (if knocked into one, take 10% damage, 5% for Fire types.) generally narrow land, including sandbars and a boardwalk makes up this arena, while it is surrounded by a wide sea, for water pokemon to thrive. (if non water falls into sea take 5% damage) The battle may also continue at the nearby seafoam islands, if a pokemon can reach them, as well as the tiny rock outcrop in the sea, known as the "New Cinnabar Gym" This ocean is our playground.
Our hero’s release their mighty pokemon and begin, what seems to be a good, battle

* Trainer Issued Commands *

Team Horny:

Cuboner: Focused Body Slam ~ Icy Wind ~ Hide and Defese Curl

Growlithe: Flamethrower ~ Sand Attack (Kick Up lava) ~Safeguard

Team Paradox:

Qwerty: Rain Dance - Thunderbolt (Slim Thug) - Thunder Wave (Slim Thug)

Roulette: Psychic (Cuboner, dip into the sea) - Toxic (Cuboner) - Double Team

* Round One Begins *

Qwerty, the Magneton, starts of this great battle and round with a downpour. Cuboner, as a ground type, doesn’t really like the rain and decides to make Qwerty pay with a full Body Slam. He runs up and jumps only to be caught by the great Psychic abilities of Roulette who then dips Cuboner into the sea. Cuboner doesn’t really like the water again and jumps out of it only to receive a purple, brown sludge in his face. The poison sludge burns through his hide, poisoning him badly.

Meanwhile in higher grounds, Sim Thug the Growlithe releases a Flamethrower and makes some lava rock into lava once more! But to no avail since Qwerty’s Raindance just cools it off again. He quickly starts and try to whipe up some lava, but fails miserably because of the rock bottom.

The mistake was soon recovered when Cuboner used and Icy wind to cool of his attacker that poisoned him so badly. Roulette shivers as the Wind of Ice goes over him, his reactions are a lot slower, but he manages to turn his head just in time so see Qwerty use a gigantic Thunderbolt on a fiery dog, situated on higher ground as subscriped. The dog howls as it lies on its side, fried.

Meanwhile Cuboner runs and hides inside one of the fishing homes, boosting up his defenses by curling up as Qwerty tries to paralyze the unconsious Slim Thug, that awakes just in time to set up a Safeguard of beautifull starts to protect him from the Thunderwave.

Roulette laughs as the other pokemon battle, he just takes the time to copy himself in a circluar formation.

* Results *

Team Horny:

Cuboner / Cubone (male)
Health: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (92%)
Energy: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (88%)

(2% poison damage next round)

Health: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (91%)

(Safeguard for 4 more rounds)

Team Paradox:

Energy: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (94%)

Roulette / Abra (male)
Health: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (96%)
Energy: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (95%)

*Arena*

Remains the same, nothing happened. Just some Thunderbolt holes.

Mega Horny
2nd February 2006, 03:31 PM
What? What happened to Bonemerag and how did icy wind hit, yet not do any damage??? and HOw did body slam not paralyze or even damage Qwerty? I dont find this very fair.

Master of Paradox
2nd February 2006, 05:06 PM
I think I can answer some of that. You had the attack listed as Icy Wind in the attack description but as Bonemerang in the attack summary. The Body Slam did nothing because my Abra caught Cuboner in mid-leap and dunked him in the sea. As for Icy Wind, that confused me, too.

I won't post attacks until the ref answers personally.

Mega Horny
2nd February 2006, 05:59 PM
i just dont find it very fair that whatever i do i never seem to inflict any damage and my opponents attacks always work, no matter how 00berlicious.

MeLoVeGhOsTs
3rd February 2006, 02:44 AM
As for Icy Wind I'm terribly sorry, I just forgot to put down some damage. Again, I'm sorry. I'll edit. As for the Body Slam Master of Paradox is right, it never connected.

Now, Paradox pokemon were better protected and its attacks were better counters to the ones you made your pokemon do, hence they suffer less or no damage if they can counter the attacks. And some attacks like the lavamelt thing were failures because of other effects.

If there are any more questions, don't hesitate to ask. Otherwise, continue =D

Master of Paradox
3rd February 2006, 11:33 AM
Qwerty, let's take the advantage. Pelt Slim Thug with a Swift barrage, and then Spark him. End the round with a nice, hard Tackle.

Roulette, start by cueing up your own Safeguard, and then grab Cuboner with Psychic and play a game of Stretch Armstrong. Bring him in and Dynamicpunch him to close it out.

Qwerty: Swift (Slim Thug) - Spark (Slim Thug) - Tackle (Slim Thug)

Roulette: Safeguard - Psychic (Cuboner, painful stretch) - Dynamicpunch (Cuboner)

Mega Horny
3rd February 2006, 06:25 PM
im guessing you didnt edit it yet MLG. Take your time.

It seems our opponents are going for an all out assault. Lets take advantage that they used no defensive moves.

Slim Thug, use your excellent speed to get behind Qwerty and toast him with a Flamethrower. Then dig so spark doesnt affect and come up and surprise dig attack Roulette while Cuboners doing his stuff. When you attack abra, qwerty will probably try to surprise you and tackle, well even if he hits, just get back up and roast him again with flamethrower.

Cuboner, refresh while roulettes safeguarding and now with your increased defense, use a Rock Slide of the hardened Magma, aimed at both of them and finish with another Rock Slide to continue a barrage of rocks coming down on them both.

ST: flamethrower~dig~flamethrower

CB: Refresh~Rock Slide~Rock Slide

MeLoVeGhOsTs
4th February 2006, 03:41 AM
Well I updated now. Any mistakes? Let me known.

Mega Horny vs. Master of Paradox
OO | OO

*Stats*

Team Horny:

Cuboner / Cubone (male)

(2% poison damage next round)

Health: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (91%)

Team Paradox:

Energy: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (94%)

Roulette / Abra (male)
Health: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (96%)
Energy: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (95%)

* Pre-Battle *

Both hero’s stand on Cinnabar Island where a vulcano erupted some years ago. It’s mostly deserted now, save a few empty fishermen's houses. It’s covered in hardened lava, creating a hard, thick layer of stone landscape occasionally protruding upwards in the fom of spikes, as well as hot geysers (if knocked into one, take 10% damage, 5% for Fire types.) generally narrow land, including sandbars and a boardwalk makes up this arena, while it is surrounded by a wide sea, for water pokemon to thrive. (if non water falls into sea take 5% damage) The battle may also continue at the nearby seafoam islands, if a pokemon can reach them, as well as the tiny rock outcrop in the sea, known as the "New Cinnabar Gym" This ocean is our playground.
Our hero’s release their mighty pokemon and begin, what seems to be a good, battle.

Team Horny:

Slim Thug: Flamethrower (Qwerty) ~ Dig (Roulette) ~ Flamethrower (Qwerty)

Cuboner: Refresh (Self) ~ Rock Slide (both) ~ Rock Slide (both)

Team Paradox:

Qwerty: Swift (Slim Thug) - Spark (Slim Thug) - Tackle (Slim Thug)

Roulette: Safeguard (Self) - Psychic (Cuboner, painful stretch) - Dynamicpunch (Cuboner)

* Round One Begins *

This time Slim Thug, still battered about his failed Mud Slap, takes the offensive rope and starts off with incredable speed. He speeds to Qwerty’s rear and releases a gigantic Flamethrower, which gets countered by a fast Swift, fired by Qwerty. The two hold a miniature power battle, but eventually the swift isn’t strong enough to couter the STABed Flamethrower and Qwerty gets blown back, falling to the ground. Slim Thug isn’t ready to quit just yet and quickly digs a whole in where he dissapears.

Meanwhile, a hike further away on the hard Magma floor Roulette starts the round with a Safeguard of his own to protect himself from those nasty status affections. Cuboner is trying to make use of this situation to Refresh himself from the Toxic. He concentrates really hard, but it just doesn’t work. He’s stunned as he walks out of the house to commence his second attack.

As it is getting repetative, Cuboner is sweeped in the air by Roulette and streched as far as possible. Not to far ofcourse, so that Master of Paradox won’t get sued for murder. Cuboner screams his lungs out as he is tortured in an awfull way, the Psychic pokemon just laughs and smiles. Suddenly the attack is stopped as Roulette flies through the sky hitting the ground hard. Slim Thug appears and grinns at Roulette,helping out his friend in need.

Suddenly, Qwerty is ready for action again after getting roasted by a Flamethrower. He releases an enormous quantity of electricity around him and hovers towards Slim Thug hitting him in full speed. Slim Thug is surprised and releases another Flamethrower. Qwerty is hurt, but doesn’t stop the attack as he makes contact with Slim Thug hitting him in the face. The electricity dissapears and Qwerty goes for another tackle right away, hurting Slim Thug quite a bit.

Cuboner ready to commence a full-two-turn-non-stop-magma Rock Slide. He sticks up his arms and smashes the ground with his club, making the rocks fly everywhere. Roulette gets thrown backwards as Qwerty resists the rock attack, but still gets some damage taken. Suddenly the lava heat made one of the houses catch fire.

Roulette is pissed off as he teleports infront of Cuboner releasing an enormous Dynamicpunch to the face when Cuboner was preparing for another barrage of rocks. Cuboner gets flown back and lies there confused, rammbling around about last weeks hockey match.

* Results *

Team Horny:

Cuboner / Cubone (male)
Health: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (73%)
Energy: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (80%)
Status: Poisoned. Deady afraid of water or anything to do with Roulette.

(4% poison damage next round. Boosted Defense.)

Health: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (80%)
Energy: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (81%)

(Safeguard for 3 more rounds)

Team Paradox:

Health: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (82%)
Energy: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (87%)

Roulette / Abra (male)
Energy: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (77%)

*Arena*

Some holes in the floor made by the Rock Slide attack. A big hole made by Dig. Scorched ground, lava damps coming out of the ground. One of the houses got fire.

Mega Horny
4th February 2006, 06:27 PM
ok theyve got some very powerful attacks, but we can fight back. Cuboner, grab Roulette and Seismic Toss him into the burning building and then use a Cross Chop on qwert for SP damage and then end with a hard Bone Rush and try to knock Roulette into the water. Since he has safeguard, it wont matter getting him wet since he cant be burned.

Alright Slim Thug, start off by hitting Qwerty hard with a flamethrower while cuboners tossing roulette, then flamethrower again on the burning building while roulettes inside to increase the damage. At any point if Qwerty or abra tries to rain dance or psychicly wash away the fire, use extremespeed to quickly stop them. If not, catch Qwerty in a Fire Spin.

CB: Seismic Toss~Cross Chop~Bone Rush

ST: Flamethrower~flamethrower~Fire Spin

subs: Extremespeed

Master of Paradox
6th February 2006, 06:59 PM
Qwerty, start by Reflecting the Flamethrower (hopefully, this occurs before Roulette's Flash, but that's up to the ref). Let out a Sonic Boom to interrupt the Cross Chop, and then counter the Fire Spin with a Thunderbolt.

Roulette, let off a Flash to drive away Cuboner's Seismic Toss. While Slim Thug is busy spitting fire, Psychic him into the water, and then Counter the Bone Rush.

Qwerty: Reflect (Flamethrower) - Sonic Boom - Thunderbult (Slim Thug)
Roulette: Flash - Psychic (Slim Thug, into the water) - Counter (Bone Rush)

Mega Horny
6th February 2006, 08:57 PM
umm, reflect prevents physical attacks. You want a light screen buddy.

Master of Paradox
7th February 2006, 06:36 AM
umm, reflect prevents physical attacks. You want a light screen buddy.

In previous ASB battles, Reflect has worked exactly the same as Light Screen. Unless our ref is stricter than usual, all is good.

EDIT: And I'm not your "buddy".

MeLoVeGhOsTs
7th February 2006, 01:21 PM
Although I'm rather strict at those things, I won't make a big deal out of it. I'll use Reflect this time. Expect an update soon. I can't really ref any faster with school and personal life. Sorry.

Mega Horny
10th February 2006, 04:28 PM
what happens if the ref gets the DQ?

MeLoVeGhOsTs
11th February 2006, 05:17 AM
Oh I'm sorry, I'll ref this tonight. My apologies. I totally forgot about this, I saw my name as last poster so I though someone had yet to post. Again, I'm sorry. Expect an update tonight.

Mega Horny
11th February 2006, 06:24 AM
it be cool take your time.

MeLoVeGhOsTs
12th February 2006, 04:39 AM
Sorry for this lateness:

OO | OO

*Stats*

Team Horny:

Cuboner / Cubone (male)
Health: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (73%)
Energy: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (80%)
Status: Poisoned. Deady afraid of water or anything to do with Roulette.

(4% poison damage next round. Boosted Defense.)

Health: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (80%)
Energy: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (81%)

Team Paradox:

Energy: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (87%)

Roulette / Abra (male)
Energy: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (77%)

Team Horny:

Cuboner: Seismic Toss(Roulette) ~ Cross Chop(Qwerty) ~ Bone Rush(Roulette)

Slim Thug: Flamethrower(Qwerty) ~ Flamethrower(Roulette / building) ~ Fire Spin(Qwerty)

Subs: Extremespeed (Roulette / Qwerty)

Team Paradox:

Qwerty: Reflect (Flamethrower) - Sonicboom (Cuboner) - Thunderbult (Slim Thug)

Roulette: Flash(Cuboner)- Psychic (Slim Thug, into the water) - Counter (Bone Rush)

* Round Three Begins *

Another beautiful day for another beautiful battle, as Qwerty starst off this round.

Qwerty releases a transparant, counter screen to protect him from any sort of damage - attacks. In only a nick of time Slim Thug releases a Flamethrower right at Qwerty. The deep-red fire attack hit the recently set up Reflect and bounces off, but breaking the Reflect screen.

Then as Qwerty was in battle with Slim Thug, Cuboner rushes towards Roulette trying to pick him up. Cuboner was only 4 foot away when Roulette releases a eye-blinding Flash attack, which resulted in a temporairy blind Cubone. He then tries to follow his masters command and gets ready to lift himself in the air and use a Cross Chop on our magnet-friend. He finally jumps up, but goes into the wrong direction, being blind and all.

Cuboner doesn’t know what way he’s going as he is intercepted by a gigantic Sonicboom. He cries out in pain, falling on the floor. Trying to avenge his friend, Slim Thug releases another powerfull, deep-red Flamethrower. Roulette tries to intercept and dislocate the Flamethrower and hits Slim Thug with a Psychic attack, knocking him into the water. Slim Thug is hurt badly by the water, but still smiles as he sees the Flamethrower reaching Roulette and hurting him severly. Roulette makes a strange sound, meaning he is in pain.

Then Cuboner regains his sight back. It isn’t perfect yet, but he can aim and hit again. He smiles as he releases his bone right into the direction of Roulette. The bone is sweeping in the air as Roulette quickly turns around creating a red and dark glow around him. The attack was a succes as Roulette got hit right in the face, resulting in him falling into the water and getting wet. But! Yes, there is a but! Just before falling into the water, Roulette launched his counter attack: Counter. The red and black glow became a beam and hit Cuboner right in the face, hurting Cuboner more then he had hurt Roulette.

Meanwhile, Slim Thug is mad by the water-incident and fires a Fire Spin at Qwerty to trap and hurt him. Qwerty wasn’t caught by surprise and releases a Thunderbolt to counter the Fire Spin. This ended in a powerstruggle between the two attacks. The deep-red and orange Firespin was spewed by Slim Thug who handed out a single well aimed attack, while at the other side an immense Thunderbolt was shot by our magnetised friend Qwerty. The both gave everything they had (spending a lot of energy), but eventually the more expierenced Qwerty overcame the weaker fire attack and damaged Slim Thug badly.

Round Three comes to an end as the pokemon regain their health for 5 seconds, waiting for new commands.

* Results *

Team Horny:

Cuboner / Cubone (male)
Health: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (54%)
Energy: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (62%)
Status: Poisoned. Deady afraid of Roulette. Has a light eye problem.

(8% poison damage next round. Boosted Defense.)

Health: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (65%)
Energy: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (72%)

(Safeguard for 2 more rounds)

Team Paradox:

Energy: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (79%)
Status: Satisfied with his last attack, still glares evil at Slim Thug.

Roulette / Abra (male)
Health: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (64%)
Energy: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (71%)

*Arena*

Some holes in the floor made by the Rock Slide attack. A big hole made by Dig. Scorched ground, lava damps coming out of the ground. One of the houses got fire.

Master of Paradox
13th February 2006, 01:36 PM
Hmmm...

Qwerty, there's a move in our arsenal we've never tried... Spend two actions charging up a Rollout, and then Rollout straight into Slim Thug.

Roulette, you're on support duty this round. Use Focus Punch to make Cuboner fear you more than before, and then use Psychic to slam him into the ground - try to land him in one of the geysers. Finally, Taunt Slim Thug and catch his attention; this way, he won't be able to get out of the way of the Rollout.

Qwerty: Charge Rollout x2 - Rollout (Slim Thug)
Roulette: Focus Punch (Cuboner) - Psychic (Cuboner; throw towards a geyser) - Taunt (Slim Thug)

Mega Horny
13th February 2006, 02:13 PM
(Wouldnt focus punch count as two actions?)

Ok, Slim Thug, start off by biting Roulette with a hard Crunch so focus punch fails, Then hit Qwerty with a Fire Blast while hes powering up. Finish by heading over near the waters edge (but not too close) and using double team, so when Qwerty rolls for you you can dodge and he wont be able to stop and will roll into the water.

Cuboner, Open with an earthquake! Both opponents will be standing still and powering up so use it on them right away (NOTE: Judging by their attacks both opponents will be on the ground)
Then use a sand attack of the newly stirred up earth into Roulette to stop his psychic. Finish with a hard Take-Down while Roulette is Taunting and try and knock him into the burning building again.

ST: Crunch~Fire Blast~Double Team

Cuboner: EQ~Sand Attack~Take-Down

Master of Paradox
13th February 2006, 04:43 PM
I'm not 100% sure how Focus Punch works in ASB...

MeLoVeGhOsTs
14th February 2006, 02:50 AM
Well it doesn't count at 2 turns, atleast not in my reffing, you do need to power up, so that'll leave you open for some attacks. Expect a reffing soon.

MeLoVeGhOsTs
14th February 2006, 06:26 AM
Didn't want to edit, or else nobody would have noticed the reffing. Here you go:

OO | OO

*Stats*

Team Horny:

Cuboner / Cubone (male)
Energy: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (62%)
Status: Poisoned. Deady afraid of Roulette. Has a light eye problem.

(8% poison damage next round. Boosted Defense.)

Team Paradox:

Energy: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (79%)
Status: Satisfied with his last attack, still glares evil at Slim Thug.

Roulette / Abra (male)
Health: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (64%)
Energy: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (71%)

Team Horny:

Slim Thug: Crunch (Roulette) ~ Fire Blast (Qwerty) ~ Double Team

Cuboner: Earthquake (Roulette+Qwerty) ~ Sand Attack (Roulette) ~ Take-Down (Roulette)

Team Paradox:

Qwerty: Charge Rollout x2 - Rollout (Slim Thug)

Roulette: Focus Punch (Cuboner) - Psychic (Cuboner) - Taunt (Slim Thug)

* Round Four Begins *

Round for is an excellent round as Qwerty starts this thing off again with a Rollout. He keeps to roll at one single spot, leaving him wide open for attacks, but Roulette has his back. Roulette starts to power up his right fist. It glows heavily as its almost ready to attack.

This time, Slim Thug isn’t going to sit back and watch, no he’s going to stop these two partners. He runs off to Roulette and crunches him in his right fist. The energy disappears as he whines in pain. As all three pokemon are now in combat, Cuboner decides to join. He grabs his bone and smacks it on the ground. All pokemon, including Slim Thug now get hurt. The gigantic earth movement causes them all to cry in pain as they get thrown in the air to hit the ground hard, very hard.

Cuboner the only not affected by the Earthquake doesn’t want to waste time as he follows his master’s orders and throws a Sand attack at Roulette who is blinded, but doesn’t seem to mind as he is already half-blind.

Roulette counters this useless attack, by using Psychic and throwing his attacker into a nearby geyser, resulting in Cuboner getting seriously hurt. The geyser spews up Cuboner as the hot water makes him cry out in pain. Meanwhile, Qwerty restarts his Rollout charge as no-one pays attention to him, atleast he thinks.

Slim Thug is paying attention to him and releases an enormous fire cross into the sky aiming at Qwerty. Qwerty busy with his charge didn’t see it coming and got hit right in the face, getting him burned.

Slim Thug quickly makes a Double Team as Qwerty is lying down. Soon after his Double Team, Roulette starts poking Slim Thug and taunting him in every possible way. Slim Thug gets really agitated and starts barking at Roulette. Meanwhile, Qwerty gets up and Rollouts at a copy of Slim Thug, not with the intended strenght and not with the intended effect as it was merely a copy and now Qwerty rolls right into the water.

In the end of this round, our ass-burned Cuboner comes back to the scene and hits the Taunting Roulette hard when he wasn’t watching. Busy with taunting costed him a lot of HP as Cuboner gets some of the recoil himself.

* Results *

Team Horny:

Cuboner / Cubone (male)
Health: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (33%)
Energy: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (39%)
Status: Poisoned. Glad to have made Roulette pay. Pain in his ass, due the geyser eruption.

(12% poison damage next round. Boosted Defense.)

Health: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (58%)
Energy: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (62%)
Status: Still furious at Qwerty, but satisfied with his attacks. A little mad at Cuboner for hitting him with Earthquake.

(Safeguard for 1 more round)

Team Paradox:

Health: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (62%)

Roulette / Abra (male)
Health: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (40%)
Energy: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (65%)

*Arena*

*Other Remarks*

Toxic Damagecap will be 12%, 16% for energy.

Mega Horny
14th February 2006, 04:05 PM
Is Qwerty literally burned and is going to lose health each turn?

Ok Slim Thug, Start off by using a good ol' flamethrower on qwerty, then switch your assault to Roulette and Crunch him again. Finish with another falmethrower on Qwerty. Try and get him burned the I NEED AN EFFING BURN HEAL way.

flamethrower~Crunch~Flamethrower

Cuboner, start off by using a simple Bone Rush on Roulette and then alternate and use a Cross Chop on Qwerty's eyes. FInish with another Rock Slide on the Pair of them. Be ready to use protect if Abra tries one of his Psychic Kinesis attacks where he picks you up and stuff.

Bone Rush~Cross Chop~Rock Slide

Subs: Protect

Master of Paradox
15th February 2006, 07:48 AM
Qwerty, let's have some fun. Start by using Protect on the first Flamethrower that comes your way, and then call down a Rain Dance. Once the rain's a-falling, give Slim Thug a taste of divine wrath with a Thunder.

Roulette, let Cuboner get in range and then Seismic Toss him - either another geyser or the ocean is an appropriate landing site. After that, call up your own Protect on Slim Thug's Crunch. For the closer, try a Secret Power on Cuboner.

Qwerty: Protect (Flamethrower) - Rain Dance - Thunder (Slim Thug)
Roulette: Seismic Toss (Cuboner) - Protect (Crunch) - Secret Power (Cuboner)

Mega Horny
18th February 2006, 08:39 AM
Uh MLG, i don't mean to pry but is this match dead?

MeLoVeGhOsTs
18th February 2006, 08:45 AM
Look it's only been 3 days since the last post, I have 4 reffings to attend and a personal life, sorry if this isn't going as fast as you wish, but I have loads of stuff to do with my band aswell. The reffing will be up, probably tomorrow.

Mega Horny
18th February 2006, 11:05 AM
ok its cool just making sure no one forgot.

sorry :z

MeLoVeGhOsTs
19th February 2006, 02:59 PM
OO | OO

*Stats*

Team Horny:

Cuboner / Cubone (male)
Health: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (33%)
Energy: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (39%)
Status: Poisoned. Glad to have made Roulette pay. Pain in his ass, due the geyser eruption.

(12% poison damage next round. Boosted Defense.)

Health: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (58%)
Energy: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (62%)
Status: Still furious at Qwerty, but satisfied with his attacks. A little mad at Cuboner for hitting him with Earthquake.

(Safeguard for 1 more round)

Team Paradox:

Health: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (62%)

Roulette / Abra (male)
Energy: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (65%)

Team Horny:

Slim Thug: Flamethrower (Qwerty) ~ Crunch (Roulette) ~ Flamethrower(Qwerty)

Cuboner: Bone Rush (Roulette) ~ Cross Chop (Qwerty) ~ Rock Slide (Both)

Team Paradox:

Qwerty: Protect (Flamethrower) - Rain Dance - Thunder (Slim Thug)

Roulette: Seismic Toss (Cuboner) - Protect (Crunch) - Secret Power (Cuboner)

* Round Five Begins *

Yes, another beautiful day for Round Five of this double battle. Today, Slim Thug starts off the round by firing a powerfull, deep-red Flamethrower at Qwerty. Qwerty already knowing what this attack does, follows his masters command and puts up an invisable, light-white protecting shield that neglects the Flamethrower. Slim Thug growls and Qwerty just keeps staring in front of him.

Next up is Roulette who quickly comes closer to Cuboner and suddenly stops. Cuboner doesn’t understand and succesfully throws his club at Roulette who was hit in the head several times. Roulette quickly recaptures his thoughts and gets a hold of Cuboner, throwing him in the sea. Cuboner is swimming to the surface, hurt from the attack and the ocean water.

As Slim Thug is dissapointed from for his failed attack, he is now going to pay back Roulette for what he did to Cuboner and he rushes over to bite him in the neck. Just a mere second before Sim Thug’s fangs penetrate Roulette’s body, Roulette calls upon a white shield to protect him. Slim Thug just bites the inpenetrable shield and hurts his jaw. He growls once more and feels down on himself. Roulette smiles.

Cuboner keeps on swimming, loosing a chance to attack, but saving his life by swimming, while Qwerty is going to make it even harder on him by summoning an enormous cloud above the terrain. Qwerty spins around and makes some strange noises so that suddenly rain starts to pour from the sky. Happily he dances in the rain only to power up and use the wet rain as a direction to hit Slim Thug hard, very hard. Slim Thug got hit by an enormous Thunder. It came down from the cloud right on top of him, stunning him in the progress. Slim Thug lies scorched and in pain, unable to do anything.

Meanwhile, Cuboner reached the shore and is planning a payback for his swim and the stupid rain. He grabs all the rocks he can find and throws them at the smiling Qwerty who was caught of guard and the otherwise carefull Roulette. They both got hit by a volley of rocks, with Roulette grabbing the burned lava soil and using it as a nutrition substance for his Secret power attack that was shot in a matter of seconds, right at Cuboner who got severly hurt this round.

* Results *

Team Horny:

Cuboner / Cubone (male)
Health: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (9%)
Energy: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (16%)

(12% poison damage for all rounds. Boosted Defense.)

Health: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (38%)
Energy: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (50%)
Status: Very hurt and shocked by the powerfull Thunder attack.

Team Paradox:

Energy: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (58%)

Roulette / Abra (male)
Energy: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (47%)

(Safeguard for 1 more rounds)

*Arena*

Some holes in the floor made by the Rock Slide attack. A big hole made by Dig. Scorched ground, lava damps coming out of the ground. The fire stopped because of the rain and there is steam coming from the ground.

*Other Remarks*

Rain dance up for 4 more rounds.

Mega Horny
19th February 2006, 03:52 PM
how come whenever theres the rare chance that one my attacks connect it does no damage whatsoever?

MeLoVeGhOsTs
21st February 2006, 01:50 PM
Because it's played out that way, or Master of Paradox has a counter for it.

Mega Horny
21st February 2006, 01:56 PM
Cuboner doesn’t understand and succesfully throws his club at Roulette who was hit in the head several times.

Master of Paradox
22nd February 2006, 07:06 AM
While you two hash out a compromise, it's my turn to give orders first...

Qwerty, we can safely ignore Cuboner this turn - anything he does will be a "one last gasp" action thanks to the poison. Begin by sniping Slim Thug with Swift, and then Tackle him. End by using the rain to your advantage with another Thunder.

Roulette, ensure that Cuboner won't be an issue by using Psychic to fling him aside. Take a moment to concentrate and take a break, and then take a chance and use Metronome.

Qwerty: Swift (Slim Thug) - Tackle (Slim Thug) - Thunder (Slim Thug)
Roulette: Psychic (Cuboner, fling away) - take a break - Metronome

MeLoVeGhOsTs
27th February 2006, 04:40 AM
Posting to state that Mega Horny has yet to post his attacks.

Mega Horny
27th February 2006, 10:43 AM
Cuboner, I want you to explode. Try and do it right when roulette comes near you so he gets the full effect of the attack.

Slim Thug, I want you to use protect to save yourself from the explosion and the swift, then attack roulette during his break with a crunch and finish by hitting your opponents with an overheat.

Cuboner: Explosionx3

Slim Thug: Protect ~ crunch ~ Overheat

MeLoVeGhOsTs
28th February 2006, 01:21 PM
Just pointing out that Cubone can't learn Explosion nor selfdestruct.

Mega Horny
28th February 2006, 01:30 PM
Really? Thats a big shocker.

Seriously! Wow, i didn't think to check sorry :/

Ok, change Cuboner's action to

put all your energy into a giant earthquake!

EQx3

(So Slim Thug will still have something to protect against)

MeLoVeGhOsTs
1st March 2006, 04:16 AM
I'll let it slip this time, but in any future reffings I won't point it out and just let you attack with nothing. Be aware. Expect update soon.

MeLoVeGhOsTs
1st March 2006, 07:59 AM
OO | OO

*Stats*

Team Horny:

Cuboner / Cubone (male)
Health: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (9%)
Energy: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (16%)

(12% poison damage for all rounds. Boosted Defense.)

Health: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (38%)
Energy: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (50%)
Status: Very hurt and shocked by the powerfull Thunder attack.

Team Paradox:

Energy: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (58%)

Roulette / Abra (male)
Energy: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (47%)

(Safeguard for 1 more rounds)

Team Horny:

Slim Thug: Protect (Earthquake/Swift) ~ Crunch (Roulette) ~ Overheat(Both)

Cuboner: Earthquake (Roulette) ~ Earthquake (Both) ~ Earthquake (Both)

Team Paradox:

Qwerty: Swift (Slim Thug) - Tackle (Slim Thug) - Thunder (Slim Thug)

Roulette: Psychic (Cuboner) – Take a break – Metronome (???)

* Round Six Begins *

One of the last rounds in this exciting battle, if not the last, with Cuboner hanging on his last breath, trying to knock some pokemon out, Slim Thug is also very hurt, but ready to defeat any opponent. Team Paradox has more life left, but will this be enough to overcome the opponent? We shall see in another exciting round of this double battle.

Round six starts off with the speedy, yet burned Qwerty firing off a powerfull swift at Slim Thug. Slim Thug was ready for it and quickly bounced it off by using a wide energy costing Protect. It saved him.

Meanwhile, Cuboner was still high on pain as he jumped up, not to forget with great effort, to finish off his opponents, while his partner was still protected. As he came down, he smashed his bone onto the ground, releasing another one of this great earthquakes. The ground trembled as Slim Thug was just standing on the ground with ease. Qwerty and Roulette didn’t take it that easy as they both fell to the ground, damaged badly.

Roulette get back up, hurt and filled with anger. He concentrated and blew Cuboner right to his left as he was finished. After that Roulette sat down and took a well deserved break. Suddenly Slim Thug came behind his protect screen and rushed towards the resting Roulette, his fangs in attack position. Quickly the hurt Qwerty came in action just in time to Tackle Slim Thug and save his partner.

Slim Thug lay on his side in the mud, caused by the rain as Qwerty powered up once more and fired an even bigger Thunder upon Slim Thug this time. The rain on the floor caused Slim Thug to keep on shocking even as the thunder stopped. Paralyzed badly, Slim Thug sighed.

As the rain keeps on falling, Qwerty smiles and the hurt Slim Thug gets up. He’s paralyzed, but not disabled. Slim Thug stands solid as he turns completely red, howling and finally releasing in immense array of flames and heat shooting in all directions.

Both Qwerty and Roulette were caught offguard as they were both blown away, severly hurt. Roulette got up and looked at Slim Thug who was heavily panting under his paralyze and the effects of his last attack. He decided it was time for his last command. Getting up his fingers he started waving them around until they turned blue and something happened.

Roulette turned blue and released the biggest most powerfull attack he had ever seen in his life. He used almost all of his energy by blasting off a giant stream of high speed water at Slim Thug who fainted at once. Roulette dropped to the floor, with little energy left.

* Results *

Team Horny:

Cuboner / Cubone (male)
Health:IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (0%)
Energy: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (6%)

Health: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (0%)
Energy: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (35%)

Team Paradox:

Health: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (21%)
Energy: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (45%)

Roulette / Abra (male)
Health: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (22%)
Energy: II IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (10%)

*Arena*

Some holes in the floor made by the Rock Slide attack. A big hole made by Dig. Scorched ground, lava damps coming out of the ground. The fire stopped because of the rain and there is steam coming from the ground. The terrain is full of water.

*Other Remarks*

Rain dance up for 3 more rounds.
To play it fair, and to tell you that I do not chose sides, I used a randomizer for Metronome.

~ Mega Horny pulls out two new pokemon and Master of Paradox posts attacks first.

Master of Paradox
1st March 2006, 11:20 AM
Ummm... I thought this was a 2-at-a-time four-Pokemon-in-all battle? At least, that's what the challenge said...

MeLoVeGhOsTs
1st March 2006, 01:01 PM
HOLY CRAP! I'm sorry, I'll edit right away.

*smacks head against wall*

Mega Horny
1st March 2006, 01:18 PM
38% damage? Alright, you're the ref. But I expect Roulette needing to recharge for the next round.

I plan to use my [m] Dratini Sean Paul and my trump card [m] exeggcute, Akon.

I believe its my turn to go first.

Dratini, electric attacks shouldnt do too much to you, seeing as you use them, so hop into the water and bring a huge surf into the two opponents and then Wrap Qwerty and try and pull him into the water. If that works, make a twister and trap him in it, if not, hit them with another Surf.

Surf ~ Wrap ~ Whirpool

Subs: Surf

Exeggcute, quickly hit Abra with a toxic and he'll probably protect, then a leech seed so one of them hits him. Then teleport over to the seafoam islands and relax as Roulette's health is sucked away.

Toxic ~ Leech Seed ~ Teleport

MeLoVeGhOsTs
2nd March 2006, 02:29 AM
Yes, the Tackle, Thunder and supereffective Hydro Cannon, take out 38% Damage.

Master of Paradox
2nd March 2006, 07:01 AM
Qwerty, start by Enduring the first Surf attack. Wait for Sean Paul to show up again and open fire with Swift, and then try to Thunder Wave that Dratini.

Roulette, close in to Akon and Fire Punch until you're out of energy!

Qwerty: Endure (Surf) - Swift (Sean Paul) - Thunder Wave (Sean Paul)
Roulette: Fire Punch (Akon) x3

MeLoVeGhOsTs
5th March 2006, 07:14 AM
Normally:

~ Mega Horny pulls out two new pokemon and Master of Paradox posts attacks first.

But I'll let it slip now.

OO | OO

*Stats*

http://veekun.com/dex-images/frlg/102.png
Akon / Exeggcute (male)

http://veekun.com/dex-images/frlg/shiny/147.png
Sean Paul / Dratini (male)

Team Paradox:

Health: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (21%)
Energy: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (45%)

Roulette / Abra (male)
Health: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (22%)
Energy: II IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (10%)

Team Horny:

Sean Paul: Surf (Both) ~ Wrap (Qwerty) ~ Whirpool (Qwerty)

Akon: Toxic (Roulette) ~ Leech Seed (Roulette) ~ Teleport (Both)

Team Paradox:

Qwerty: Endure (Surf) - Swift (Sean Paul) - Thunderwave (Sean Paul)

Roulette: Firepunch (Akon) – Firepunch (Akon) – Firepunch (Akon)

* Round Seven Begins *

Two new fresh pokemon were send out by Mega Horny as they are sure to conquer this terrain. First off the newcomer Sean Paul starts off this round by jumping into the water, swimming a bit and then releasing an enormous Surf attack over Qwerty and Roulette. Qwerty quickly glows white to endure the frontal Surf attack. Ofcourse staying alive, Qwerty was badly hurt, but decides to counter this attack with a Swift, which hits the playfull Dratini right in the face.

Meanwhile, Roulette didn’t have an endure and got hit by the Surf just as hard. Fighting the pain Roulette turns to Akon who is shooting a Toxic at him. Caught by surprise Roulette was badly poisoned as he just gets off enough energy to Firepunch Akon. He then drops to floor, exhausted.

Sean Paul angered by this metallic cueball, quickly jumps up and Wraps around Qwerty, who makes some sort of sound. He was pulled back in the water and immediatly got caught in a twister of water, which Sean Paul quickly made a few minutes ago. Qwerty slightly fainted, decided to release a last effort move and used Thunderwave on the water, getting it on electricity and paralyzing Sean Paul. Qwerty then fainted.

* Results *

Team Horny:

Akon / Exeggcute (male)
Health: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (92%)
Energy: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (98%)

Energy: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (91%)
Status: Satisfied, but still pissed at Qwerty for hurting his beautifull nose.
Paralyzed.

Team Paradox:

Health: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (0%)
Energy: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (34%)

Roulette / Abra (male)
Health: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (8%)
Energy: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (0%)

*Arena*

Some holes in the floor made by the Rock Slide attack. A big hole made by Dig. Scorched ground, lava damps coming out of the ground. The fire stopped because of the rain and there is steam coming from the ground. The terrain is full of water.

*Other Remarks*

Rain dance up for 2 more rounds.

~ Master of Paradox sends out two new pokemon first, then Mega Horny attacks, then Master of Paradox.

Mega Horny
5th March 2006, 08:39 AM
darn, I know its a steep chance but can I attack second twice in a row then? Sorry to bother...

MeLoVeGhOsTs
5th March 2006, 09:59 AM
No. It's your fault, deal with it ;)

Mega Horny
5th March 2006, 01:35 PM
*deals with it*

Master of Paradox
6th March 2006, 07:43 AM
All right. We have a Dragon and a Grass/Psychic to compete with today. That means only one combination.

Go, Fuji the male Torkoal! To assist him, go, Cici, my female Shuckle!

Mega Horny
6th March 2006, 03:56 PM
Ok, but b4 i attack, where is my Akon? In your reffing you didnt mention anything about my third action so....

MeLoVeGhOsTs
8th March 2006, 10:18 AM
There was no third action, seeing that Roulette fainted.

Mega Horny
8th March 2006, 04:41 PM
ah, ok.

Akon, use psychic to throw that hotheaded Torkoal into the ocean!

Then, Dratini, wash him out with a dragon rage!

Akon, follow up by throwing Shuckle into the water as well, with psychic.

Dratini, follow up with an Ice Beam and try and freeze Chukcle when he gets back on land!

Akon, hit Torkoal with a toxic!

Dratini, finish up sending a surf over the two opponents!

Akon: Psychic ~ Psychic ~ Toxic

Dratini: Dragon Rage ~ Ice Beam ~ Surf

Master of Paradox
9th March 2006, 05:59 PM
Fuji, begin by Protecting yourself from the Psychic. Once that's over, light Akon up with a Flamethrower, and then give the Dratini a taste of your Hidden Power.

Shuckle, start by turning the skies bright with a Sunny Day. Put up a Protect when they try to throw you seawards, and then pump the Dratini full of Sludge Bomb.

Fuji: Protect (Psychic) - Flamethrower (Akon) - Hidden Power (Sean Paul)
Shuckle: Sunny Day - Protect (Psychic) - Sludge Bomb (Sean Paul)

Side note: It would be so much more satisfying if that were the real Sean Paul. Not because I hate his music, but because fighting him in Def Jam: Fight For New York was a frickin' chore.

MeLoVeGhOsTs
11th March 2006, 03:48 AM
OOOO|OOOO

*Stats*

Team Horny:

Akon / Exeggcute (male)
Health: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (92%)
Energy: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (98%)

Energy: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (91%)
Status: Satisfied, but still pissed at Qwerty for hurting his beautifull nose.
Paralyzed.

Team Paradox:

http://veekun.com/dex-images/rusa/324.png
Fuji / Torkoal (male)

http://veekun.com/dex-images/rusa/213.png
Cici / Shuckle (female)

Team Horny:

Akon: Psychic (Fuji) ~ Psychic (Cici) ~ Toxic (Fuji)

Sean Paul: Dragon Rage (Fuji) ~ Ice Beam (Cici) ~ Surf (Both)

Team Paradox:

Fuji: Protect (Psychic) - Flamethrower (Akon) - Hidden Power (Sean Paul)

Cici: Sunny Day - Protect (Psychic) - Sludge Bomb (Sean Paul)

* Round Eight Begins *

Akon starts off this round with a Psychic attack. He glows a light white/purple and looks at Fuji who could just in time form a white invisable shield, protecting him. Akon looks pissed. He then turns his attention to Cici and glows in the same way, he soon stops glowing as he got hit by a super effective, STABbed Flamethrower coming from the smiling Fuji. Just then Sean Paul fires off a Dragon Rage at Fuji who was caught offguard, now Sean Paul was smiling as Fuji lies down a few meters away.

Meanwhile Cici uses a Sunny Day to get the rain out of here. Just then Sean Paul fires off an Icebeam who hits Cici a small bit, before he could set up a Protect screen. Cici was saved from frozen death, but still received some damage.

Akon gets back up and fires a Toxic at Fuji, to make him pay. Meanwhile Fuji was just busy preparing his Hidden Power attack to take down Sean Paul as he got hit by the Toxic. Fuji wasn’t pleased, but did continue his Hidden Power attack. He finished it and fired it at Sean Paul who got hit badly.

At the same moment, Cici who was left unattended fired a good Sludgebomb at Sean Paul, resulting in him being poisoned.

Sean Paul got some heavy damage, but was really pissed and created a Surf to blow both pokemon away. Fuji and Cici got hit by the super effective attack and it hurt them, badly.

* Results *

Team Horny:

Akon / Exeggcute (male)
Health: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (81%)
Energy: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (92%)

Health: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (66%)
Energy: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (69%)
Paralyzed.
Poisoned (-3% Health, -4% Energy every round)

Team Paradox:

Fuji / Torkoal (male)
Health: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (79%)
Energy: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (76%)

Cici / Shuckle (female)
Health: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (97%)
Energy: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (76%)

*Arena*

Some holes in the floor made by the Rock Slide attack. A big hole made by Dig. Scorched ground, lava damps coming out of the ground. The fire stopped because of the rain and there is steam coming from the ground. The terrain is drying up.

*Other Remarks*

Sunny Day for 4 more rounds.
Toxic does (-2% Health, -4% Energy) next round.

MeLoVeGhOsTs
16th March 2006, 02:58 PM
Just posting to let MoP know that it's his turn to post attacks. Hurry up =D

Mega Horny
17th March 2006, 04:51 AM
Come on MP, if you don't post today you'll get DQ'd! Where is he? I didnt see anything in the absence chamber...

Mega Horny
17th March 2006, 09:27 PM
Well, I guess this is DQ'd right? So we all get what, two points? I dont mean to seem eager, but I want to get out of battle so i can evolve my Akon.

MeLoVeGhOsTs
18th March 2006, 02:51 AM
Yeah, well I'll give MoP to the end of the weekend to post commands.

Mega Horny
18th March 2006, 12:31 PM
Ok, sounds good.

Master of Paradox
24th March 2006, 09:02 AM
Like I said in the Absence Tower (should've looked closer), I was gone until the 19th. And then TPM's server committed suicide.

Fuji, begin by Bodyslamming Akon, and then lauch another Flamethrower at him. Then turn and Double-Edge Sean Paul.

Cici, Wrap up Sean Paul, and then touch off an Earthquake. End things by constricting Akon.

Fuji: Bodyslam (Akon) - Flamethrower (Akon) - Double-Edge (Sean Paul)
Cici: Wrap (Sean Paul) - Earthquake - Constrict (Akon)

Mega Horny
24th March 2006, 09:10 AM
Sean Paul, get over to Akon and he will touch you and you'll both teleport to the seafoam islands while they waste energy.

Teleport ~ Chill ~ Chill

get teleported ~ Chill ~ Chill

MeLoVeGhOsTs
25th March 2006, 03:32 AM
OOOO|OOOO

*Stats*

Team Horny:

Akon / Exeggcute (male)
Health: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (81%)
Energy: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (92%)

Health: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (66%)
Energy: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (69%)
Paralyzed.

Team Paradox:

Fuji / Torkoal (male)
Health: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (79%)
Energy: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (76%)

Cici / Shuckle (female)
Energy: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (76%)

Team Horny:

Akon: Teleport (Sean Paul) ~ Relax ~ Relax

Sean Paul: Get Teleported ~ Relax - Relax

Team Paradox:

Fuji: Body Slam (Akon) - Flamethrower (Akon) – Double-edge (Sean Paul)

Cici: Wrap - Earthquake (Psychic) - Constrict (Sean Paul)

* Round Nine Begins *

Here we are again after a mild ‘TPM server crash’ break. This round has a subtile touch to it as Akon quickly goes over to Sean Paul, but gets caught on the way there. The furious Fuji throwed himself onto Akon who could only get away after a couple of minutes. Those minutes were enough to make Cici crawl out of her pain status and wrap herself around Sean Paul.

Meanwhile Akon had gotten away from Fuji quickly touched Sean Paul and teleported them to Seafoam Islands, but what they didn’t know was that Cici who wrapped herself around Sean Paul was also in for the trip. He released Sean Paul after some heavy wrapping and lauched an Earthquake onto the soft ground of Seafoam Islands.

Sean Paul and Akon both took the heavy blow as they fell onto their backs into the sand at the bay. Akon was lying in the sand when Cici came crawling over and wrapped herself around Akon and using Constrict for some damage. Akon screeched as he was getting crushed. Sean Paul could do nothing, but respect his masters commands as he was relaxing.

Fuji is standing on the lonely Cinnabar Island preforming his attacks with no opponents around. He feels left out and useless.

* Results *

Team Horny:

Akon / Exeggcute (male)
Energy: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (87%)

Health: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (52%)
Energy: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (68%)
Paralyzed.

Team Paradox:

Fuji / Torkoal (male)
Health: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (77%)
Energy: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (55%)

Cici / Shuckle (female)
Energy: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (60%)

*Arena*

Some holes in the floor made by the Rock Slide attack. A big hole made by Dig. Scorched ground, lava damps coming out of the ground. The terrain is dryed up due the immense solar activity. Seafoam island is now a new place of battle, atleast for 3 of the 4 pokemon.

*Other Remarks*

Sunny Day for 3 more rounds.
Toxic does (-4% Health, -8% Energy) next round.
Poor Fuji.

Mega Horny
25th March 2006, 09:03 AM
Exeggcute, hes on you so you won't miss, use leech seed on shuckle, then giga drain, and if he dodges the first leech seed use another. Then teleport to another of the seafoam islands thats farther away from this one with Sean Paul.

Leech seed ~ Giga Drain/Leech Seed ~ Teleport

Sean Paul, hit Shuckle with toxic then icy wind, but if toxic doesnt work replace icy wind with another, then use a third icy wind to make sure shuckle doesnt grab on.

Toxic ~ Icy Wind/Toxic ~ Icy wind

MeLoVeGhOsTs
2nd April 2006, 03:40 PM
Well this would have been DQ'ed today?

Mega Horny
2nd April 2006, 04:14 PM
Uhh, yeah i guess. So since Dratini got down to 52%, we both get 4 points and MoP gets 2?

MeLoVeGhOsTs
3rd April 2006, 03:26 AM
Yeah good game.

Mega Horny receives: 4 points
Master of pardox receives: 2 points
MLG receives: 4 points