PDA

View Full Version : POLL: The Worst Movies you ever saw!

Wild Female Machoke
12th March 2003, 03:08 PM
What are the WORST movies you had ever saw? (Aside from those kiddie movies like Barney.)

Here are the worst ones I've seen:

Freddy Got Fingered (Never saw it, but I know it is bad)
Showgirls
The last two Batman movies (What the heck are they thinking?)
Swept Away remake
Death to Smootchy
The Cook, the Thief, his Wife, and her Lover (The ending gave me a real nightmare :o )
Meet the Feebles
Live-action Super Mario Brothers movie
Live-action Street Fighter movie
Live-action Double Dragon movie
Any cartoon movies made live-action
Frugal Game (It's a HK movie. I just don't find it funny at all.)

More will be posted...

Blinky121
12th March 2003, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by Wild Female Machoke
[COLOR=red]Freddy Got Fingered (Never saw it, but I know it is bad)

You must be kidding

You aren't?

Oh...

Ok then. Later.

Keisha
12th March 2003, 06:50 PM
Yeah, the Batman movies weren't so good. But "Freddy got Fingered" wasn't that bad!! ^^'

No offense to any of you, but one of the worst movies I have watched was "Derailed". It has an odd plot.. I mean, first, the movie is about a hijacked train, then it's about a deadly virus. Its bad dialogue and unbelievable effects made me fall asleep, LOL. I also didn't like Bedazzled much. There's not much to say about that movie, hehe.

But it must be hard to make up an original, good and likeable movie these days, so I try not to be so harsh. ^^'

crazybone
12th March 2003, 07:19 PM
Freddy got fingered is bad? Showgirls? Oh wait. I assume you're female? ;-o~

Some major dissapointments were:

Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon (wtf?! Don't deny it, you had no ****in clue what is going on as well, and the only good scene was when the guy puts his hand down her pants, took long enough, I could have done that right after opening credits came out, and charmed her into sex within the first 10 minutes. :rolleyes:)

A.I [Artificial Intelligence] (omfgz. Titanic contained more nudity scenes that this. A talking bear? Aliens?! BLUE FAIRY?!! WTF WAS SPIELBERG THINKING?! Worse than the average chick flick. :no:)

Pearl Harbor (Uh, no. OK, basically, you're having a romance story, without any cheap 30 second steamy shower shots/nudity shots. Absolutely suberb director! (y) You've just lost attention of 95% of your audience! The remaining 5% being members of the "I've never touched a boob" club. What's even worse, it's not a romance story, it's supposed to be a war flick!@!@!@! *gasp*)

And one of the oldest moviest I've seen is Barney in Treasure Island... it's not that bad as people say so. It's been awhile, so I've seem to forgot the character's n1ames. 5 cookies to the first one who names the yellow dinosaur. :)

DarkTemplarZ
12th March 2003, 08:32 PM
Freddy Got Fingered was 1337, it was so mad funny, lol.

A.I- absolute crap. By far the worst movie I have ever seen. I couldn't last 5 minutes of it.

Pearl Harbor- soooo boooooring.... I thought there would be some action, but no, just another corny romance movie.

DBZ movie #10- just sucked. No explanation of anything that happened. It was hilarious when Brolli smited Chi-Chi, thinking she was Goku, lol. It was too short and just sucked

RedStarWarrior
12th March 2003, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by crazybone
5 cookies to the first one who names the yellow dinosaur. :)
The only reason I know this is because it is humorous. His name is BJ.

The worst movie, IMO, was Glitter. I don't think I have to explain myself here.

Katie
13th March 2003, 02:23 AM
dammit you got to it first. damn BJ. I knew it, can I at least have 1 cookie? :(

worst movie... umm, well it was my all time favorite one when it came out, but spice world :D; *was teenybopper* :< my friend and I watched it recently (ok we were REALLY bored and I have like no good movies at home) and afterwards we just kind of look at each other ".....what the hell were we thinking when we were 10?!" sad thing is I remember every lyric to every song ;_; jebus. I wanted to see FGF, but my parents nearly killed me when I asked if I could go see it ._. *sigh* I hate my dad, I really do...

~Katie

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
13th March 2003, 03:45 AM
American Pie 2 was by far the worst movie I ever saw. It was full of moronic jokes that were so obvious that I saw them coming from a mile away. Everyone in the theater seemed to have loved it though, they were highly amused but I wasn't. It was a single big disappointment. Whoever thought of the storyline for the movie must have got clubbered on the head one too many times to start with.

Blinky121
13th March 2003, 06:28 AM
Originally posted by Austrian ViceMaster Alex
American Pie 2 was by far the worst movie I ever saw. It was full of moronic jokes that were so obvious that I saw them coming from a mile away. Everyone in the theater seemed to have loved it though, they were highly amused but I wasn't. It was a single big disappointment. Whoever thought of the storyline for the movie must have got clubbered on the head one too many times to start with.

But there is nudity in it. IMO, any movie with nudity is a good one.

<--- Is a perverted loser who grades movies by amount of nudity there is in it.

Pichu
13th March 2003, 01:09 PM
I liked A.I.

Anyways, the worst worst movie I ever saw was "Blair Witch Project". I even saw it at the movies and I slept 3/4 of the movie.

Another worst movie was "Mulholland Drive", it was confusing and had a bad ending. actually, I have no idea what movie was about anyways.

crazybone
13th March 2003, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by Katie
dammit you got to it first. damn BJ. I knew it, can I at least have 1 cookie? :(

~Katie

sup katie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wave:

I also forgot the green girl dinosaur. Refresh my memories please. :]

Nevermore
13th March 2003, 05:34 PM
Mulholland Drive. Dear deity, that was the most bizarre movie experience I have ever had. I don't know whether I can say it was "bad" without coming off as a philistine, but, well, it was. It was my first encounter with David Lynch, and, having seen it, let's just say I'm not rushing out to buy old episodes of Twin Peaks.

For those who don't know, David Lynch is a writer/director whose movies and one TV show (Twin Peaks) are famous for their bizarre images, disconnected narrative, dreamlike quality and general freakiness. Basically, the intention is for the audience to be completely confused. And it works.

Thing is, I didn't know this. I was prepared for an arsty movie, that I would have to pay attention to, so I scrutinised every character for three whole hours, holding onto some hope that at the last minute it would all be explained in some logical, coherent way. At least some way which would be a story.

It didn't. It's a bizarre, almost-story. You seriously will have no idea what it's about. The viewer is supposed to 'figure it out' and make up their own story. I read one effort on the 'net which sounded quite good, but even it couldn't explain all of the weird goings-on that took place.

Needless to say, critics love it, even though they freely admit they have no idea what it's about.

You should see it, for the experience if nothing else, just to marvel at how some movies get past the concept point, let alone released onto the public.

Nothing comes close to Mulholland Drive for the worst movie experience I've ever had. But it was also, weirdly, the best. o_O

Deus Mortuorum
13th March 2003, 07:17 PM
Bedazzled remake was pretty lame. Not only was it way too short, nothing happened =P

The Curse of the Jade Scorpion. So damn boring. I thought a woody allen flick would be great but it was just old people humor. And this annoying ukelele...

Serendipity. A textbook definition of a chick flick. Not only did it suck but the theater was freezing.

Pearl Harbor. I'm sorry but how do you make a 3 hour 7 minute movie and half a half hour battle scene? I mean it should be called "Pearl Harbor but just the island not really the attack" I mean that love story might have happened but who the hell cares. I wanna see someone perforated by Zero machine gun fire.

How can you say Freddy Got Fingered is bad and you've never even seen it :rolleyes:

Katie
14th March 2003, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by crazybone
sup katie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wave:

I also forgot the green girl dinosaur. Refresh my memories please. :]

o_o' hi
that's baby bop duh. I think I still have my stuffed animal thing of her... somewhere... COOKIE NOW PLZ? :(

*de-spams this post* another bad one was the little mermaid 2 I mean wtf were they smoking?! it should end at 'happily ever after'

~Katie

firepokemon
14th March 2003, 05:45 AM
AI was great so was Meet the feebles.

I really don't have any opinions on bad movies, because I like all movies. I may ***** about some of them Like Star Wars Episode 2 but I can't say I disliked it.

Adz44
14th March 2003, 02:10 PM
The worst film I have ever seen, without a doubt, is The Visitors. We rented from a local shop. What a pile of horse crap.

It's a dubbed Swedish film about a family who moves into a new house. The father starts hearing noises from the wall. Eventually, the wall has a hole in it. One day, he decides to investigate the attic. As soon as he hears a noise, he runs straight out. Concerned, he calls a ghost catcher. They go up together and they run straight out when something scares. After some talking, they go back up and, you've guessed it, come straight again. As this point, we (me and my family) were beginning to get tired of it. The ghost catcher goes to get a "vacuum cleaner" and strangles himself to death by accident. In the end, the man goes upstairs by himself and finally the monster. A whole 3 seconds! The attic blows up and the family move out. End of film.

Unfortunately, the film was 2 hours long and to this day I consider it a waste of my life. If you ever see this video for rent, DO NOT, under any circumstances, watch this film. You will regret it. Believe me, you will regret it.

Crystal Mew
15th March 2003, 09:08 PM
Well...most of the sequals to Disney movies are pretty bad...maybe not Lion King but all the others..I juts heard that there was going to be a Charlottes Web 2 :D .............. ~_~;

Sheik
15th March 2003, 10:33 PM
The worst movies I've seen are the Child's Play (Chucky, Chucky II, etc) movies. None of them are even scary.

pikachu_rulez
28th March 2003, 10:04 PM
Jussaric Park 2: The Lost World was one of the most boring movies I've ever seen in my life. I actually fell asleep in the theater when we saw it. Some old guy yelled at me for snoring.

Pearl Harbor was also boring. It might as well have been a documentary.

Maid in Manhatten: Now, I'm a big fan of J.Lo, but this movie...I sort of expected more. They practically showed the whole movie in the previews! I expected to see SOMETHING new, but I guess I wasted my 10 bucks.

Azure Pathos-Sketchit
28th March 2003, 11:15 PM
Spice World.

'Nuff said.

Had to see it 'cause stupid teenybopperish friend dragged me to it.

I want those two hours of my life back.