PDA

View Full Version : michael jackson...?

PancaKe
15th February 2006, 11:44 PM
Okay.. this might be lil weird, but oh well too bad.

Today at school, my group began discussing Michael Jacksons plastic surgery history, and we wondered, did MJ get plastic surgery everywhere to turn hsi skin white? For example, his ass? (that was the guys, i swear! xD)

But seriously, what do you guys think?

MToolen
16th February 2006, 06:20 AM
From what I recall, Michael Jackson has a skin disease called leukoderma where his immune system eats his own skin pigmentation. However, I like your idea- much funnier.

Arnen
16th February 2006, 09:25 PM
Heh. He claims never to have had plastic surgery. So I guess his face just eroded like that. :xd:

Mega Horny
16th February 2006, 09:35 PM
I doubt it. What about when he molests the little boys? Do you think he wants them to see a mis-matching hersheys kiss for an ass?

I think not.

PancaKe
17th February 2006, 12:26 AM
yuuuuck.
great imagery there.
mmm (yuck!)

Magmar
17th February 2006, 08:44 AM
milk chocolate.

Mega Horny
17th February 2006, 09:45 AM
Eminem, is white chocolate.

Michael Jackson is what you might call, melted chocolate.

Drago
19th February 2006, 07:05 PM
I say MJ is the prime candidate for an anti-drug campaign. Just throw in a before and after image, and you can see the ill effects drugs have. I don't care that MJ never did drugs. ...And if he did, it would be really funny.
Stoner: 'Whoa, Michael. I'm tripping; I see little children running around the room!!'
Michael: 'You're actually not high yet... Go back into the closet, boys.'

Back on track, I'd have to make the statement for surgery. Unless symptoms of leukoderma include a lack of sanity and nose.

Gengachu
21st February 2006, 09:43 AM
He had plastic surgery and he had his skin died.

Sceptile_Master
23rd February 2006, 01:44 PM
Damn it, am I the only one who thinks Michael Jackson is innocent? But anyho yeah apparently he has that pigment eating disease.

mr_pikachu
10th March 2006, 06:45 AM
Jackson ordered to close Neverland (http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060310/people_nm/jackson_dc)

Looks like the (in?)famous amusement park will be shutting down for a bit. Jackson's been in Bahrain for awhile with a brother, I believe, so it's hard to say when he'll actually get the news, if he hasn't by now.

Unfortunately for me, my brain did a bit of math a little too automatically this morning... for the braver among you, calculate how many employees Jacko has at Neverland based on the article. (It makes sense, I suppose, but it's still freaky.)

And Sceptile_Master... yes.

Jay Umbreon
10th March 2006, 08:33 AM
Whachu talkin' bout Willis?

Michael Jacksons black :rolleyes:

chamone.

noise attack
18th March 2006, 11:42 PM
Eminem, is white chocolate.

Michael Jackson is what you might call, melted chocolate.

and you are what i call racist, thank you, goodnight.

Gengachu
27th March 2006, 10:45 PM
That's not really racist, but it is in poor taste.

I don't think Michael is guilty of anything. He thinks he's a little kid. For him, having little boys in his bed is like having a sleepover. The guy never had a childhood. He's creepy, and I wouldn't want any kids I know near him, but he probably hasn't done anything illegal.

Kyl3
29th March 2006, 06:42 PM
Yes but he's still 40 something and the kids are in their teens.

Blademaster
29th March 2006, 06:49 PM
Yes!

I vote we don't punish Michael Jackson! I vote we punish the true criminals here: the crappy parents who let their kids hang out with Michael Jackson!

:lol::lol::lol:

Dark Dragonite
29th March 2006, 07:08 PM
Ok 2 things about him...well...3...

1)He claimed to have only done his nose twice...his nose fell apart(this all stems from his dad's abuse)
http://www.geocities.com/dicketgeorge/jackson.jpgYoung/Old

2)He claimed to have a disease, I've seen black people with it, you turn more of a pinkish hue to the white skin tone, he bleached his skin...
http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/9/95/300px-Vitiligo.jpg Leukoderma
http://adweek.blogs.com/photos/uncategorized/michaeljackson_4.jpg Mr. Jackson
http://onsitetechsnet.com/blog/media/1/20050326-Michael-Jackson.jpg for your amusement...

3)He likes little boys

Heard on Letterman, February 7, 2006:
The Vatican has hired Michael Jackson to write prayer music. Because when your church has an image problem -- you call Michael Jackson!
In fact he's already been named an honorary priest.

Heard on Leno, February 8, 2006:
Tonight was the 48th annual Grammy Awards. It was also the 96th birthday party for the boy scouts. Gee, I wonder which one Michael Jackson went to?

Heard on Conan, February 9, 2006:
Michael Jackson is back in the news. Apparently Michael is so broke he now has to fly commercial, no longer flies on private planes. This finally answers the question -- what's worse than being seated next to some fat guy?

Heard on Leno, February 21, 2006:
The word from Fox News is that Prince Abdullah of Bahrain has thrown Michael Jackson out of his palace. Michael Jackson is now homeless in Bahrain. That's pretty dangerous isn't it, for a cartoon character to be walking around in a Muslim county. That's not good right now.

Heard on Letterman, February 21, 2006:
An Arab country in charge of ports. That's like FEMA in charge of disaster relief. That's like Wayne Gretzky's wife in charge of your bank account. It's like Michael Jackson as your nanny.

Heard on Letterman, February 22, 2006:
The United Arab Emirates has agreed to give our ports back if we take Michael Jackson back.

Dark Dragonite
29th March 2006, 07:12 PM

I don't think Michael is guilty of anything. He thinks he's a little kid. For him, having little boys in his bed is like having a sleepover. The guy never had a childhood. He's creepy, and I wouldn't want any kids I know near him, but he probably hasn't done anything illegal.

I think it's been proven he gave them wine...alcohol + minors = no no, and as a young child, did you ever touch little boys at your sleepovers, I sure as heck didn't

Gengachu
29th March 2006, 11:03 PM
Yeah, I didn't either. All I'm saying is that he's so open about his bedroom habits with children that he's either a total idiot or he's innocent.

Gavin Luper
29th March 2006, 11:13 PM
Yeah, I didn't either. All I'm saying is that he's so open about his bedroom habits with children that he's either a total idiot or he's innocent.

No! That's exactly what he wants you to think!!

PS: I actually like most of his music (certainly his older music), but the guy himself is a nut, I reckon. Feel a tiny bit sorry for him though - a tiny bit. Largely obscured by disgust.

mr_pikachu
30th March 2006, 03:35 AM
I think it's been proven he gave them wine...alcohol + minors = no no, and as a young child, did you ever touch little boys at your sleepovers, I sure as heck didn't

Actually, he wasn't convicted of giving alcohol to minors, shockingly enough. I don't think the defense even tried to refute that claim, and yet he was still acquitted on that charge as well as the others. Money and fame can buy everything, I suppose.

I feel bad for Michael Jackson, the child. The Michael Jackson of today is such a warped image of the original copy that it's impossible to find any resemblance between the two, both in appearance and in behavior. Anyone who dangles his own child from a balcony is seriously messed up. So I pity his childhood self for being twisted into such a demented adult. If he can even be called an adult.

And I'll likely be sued/prosecuted via the "Don't make anyone feel bad on the interweb!" law, so if my posts stop for no apparent reason, it'll probably be due to the confiscation of my computer. God bless America.

Dark Dragonite
30th March 2006, 06:57 AM
Well, my thoughts are, O.J. got away with worse...well, anyways, I think South Park said it best...he's a father, it's time he stopped acting like a kid, or give his parental rights up, those kids are going to be screwy like him, then they'll reproduce, within 4 generations, we could have a small society of those nut-jobs...

Sceptile_Master
30th March 2006, 11:21 AM

Wh00t someone who agrees. But in do largely blame Michaels father for what he turned out like.

Gengachu
30th March 2006, 02:07 PM
Well definitely. Michael had a really tramatic childhood. He witnessed his brothers and father having sex when he was eight years old, and they offered to let him have a girl, too. His mother tried to raise him a Jehova's Witness, though, and his father's and brothers' behavior totally went against that. He was also totally devoted to practicing his performances, so he never got to have a real childhood. His Dad screwed him over.

I like some of his music, but he hasn't done anything good in a while.

Blademaster
30th March 2006, 02:12 PM
I think South Park said it best...he's a father, it's time he stopped acting like a kid

:keke:

You saw that episode too, huh? Remember with his face all screwed up and he was wearing that 'Thriller' outfit. That was frickin' FUNNY! :lol:

Drago
31st March 2006, 06:42 PM
Actually it's kind of sad that in a thread about a singer, there's only been two mentions of his songs. I learnt a while ago to separate the songs from the man. Not really fair, but that way I can still love the music.
Another theory I've got going is that today's MJ is an impostor. The real Michael is locked away in a basement somewhere...