PDA

View Full Version : Tsuki Megami vs. Roy Karrde Ref: Vermillion

Tsuki Megami
16th February 2006, 05:52 PM
I have three battles, and my friend Roy Karrde has challenge me, and I have graciously accepted.

Rules*
*No Cheap Moves (We all know them)
*No Sub, Attract, Recovery (Refresh does NOT Count), and Rest
*3 on 3, 1 out at a time.
*Once one pokemon faints, both trainers switch out to new pokemon. The winner of 2 out of 3 battles is declared the victor.
*Toxic is BANNED
*I pick first, Roy attack first.

Arena: My favourite Arena... The Concrete slab of DOOM!!
For are of you who desperately in need for a very bland description, its a basic parking lot, empty, and abandoned. Rather dull but a nice place for a battle.

I choose Mizu, the ♂, Poliwag.

Vermillion
16th February 2006, 08:05 PM
I can do the reffing, or try atleast

Roy Karrde
17th February 2006, 02:33 PM
Alright time to start this off

Alright I'm going to start this off with my Vulpix, Layla. Now Layla I know we are at a disadvantage here but we are still going to do our best to win! Now they probably expect us to go on the defensive while they weaken us with Water attacks. Lets make them go on the defense, start out by releasing a mighty[i][i] Roar! Now that they have backed up in fear, hit them as quick as possible with a Quick Attack! Alright lets keep pounding away, disapear and come at it from behind with a Faint Attack! That may not hurt Mizu too much but it should leave her confuse on which direction to attack you and it should make it harder to hit you with any water attacks.

Roar ~ Quick Attack ~ Faint Attack

Tsuki Megami
17th February 2006, 03:12 PM
A Vulpix? Whatever floats your boat Roy.

Anyways Mizu. Our last battle got DQed but that's not going to happen this time!
When that cute little Vulpix is about to Roar, I want you to use Defense Curl. That curl should block out the sound, so don't worry about it.
Next, stay in that ball form until after Layla has hit you with Quick Attack, then burst out, and use Hypnosis. When Layla is sleeping she'll look so cute.
If the plan has fallowed through and she's asleep, drench her with a Hydro Pump.
If our plan doesn't work however, I want you to wait until Faint attack is over, then turn around to where ever that adorable little Kitsune is and hit her hard with Water Pulse!
Don't worry about it Mizu, the plan should fallow through perfectly.

(If Mizu can't stay in Defense Curl, then just wait until after Quick Attack hits)

Mizu: Defense Curl <> Hypnosis <> Hydro Pump | Water Pulse

Oh, and your good to ref Vermillion! Give yourself more credit as well! You'll be awesome!

Vermillion
19th February 2006, 12:10 PM
Was feeling very RPGish today...enjoy the bit of story, feedback welcomed ^_^

ROUND 1
Arena – The Concrete slab of DOOM!!

Tsuki Megami Vs. Roy Karrde
3 on 3 Single Battle
1 Week Disqualification
Banned Attacks: The usual suspects & Toxic

Mizu{M}
http://veekun.com/dex-images/frlg/060.png
HP/EN-100%/100%
Defense Curl | Hypnosis | Hydro Pump-Sub:Water Pulse

VS.

Layla{F}
http://veekun.com/dex-images/emerald/037.png
HP/EN-100%/100%
Roar | Quick Attack | Faint Attack

Intro
Concrete…hard…cold…unforgiving…that is the theme of today’s battle. Tsuki Megami, 19 years old, prepares for the fight of her life, going over battle strategies in her mind while spinning a Lure Ball on her index finger. She notices the streets lights of the abandoned lot flicker to life and in the distance as they glow, a person approaches. Roy Karrde, 21 and rival of our heroin, walks with a casual sway confident in his skills. As he passes under the lights they seems to blink on like a path straight to her and she tightly grips her pokeball. “A pleasure to meet in such a…becoming place” Roy says snidely. “Fits your persona Karrde, vacant and useless” Tsuki retorts. The man answers this by calling forth a fox, eagerly swaying her six tails, while a bouncing Tadpole appears to the aide of Tsuki…

~~~~~
BATTLE
~~~~~

With no love loss between them the battle jump starts! Layla lowers her head and growls deeply, the sound growing ever louder, but Mizu curls his body tightly to appear as a spongy blue boulder. Layla releases her pent up animalistic call which echoes for a good minute all around. The Poliwag quivers from the sound, but muffles the blunt of it perfectly.

With a sitting duck simply handed to her Layla rushes forth, tail end streaked with energy, and rams Mizu hard. Before the fox is able to pull back from her assault Mizu unwraps and instantly rotates his hypnotic swirl. Layla’s eye’s glass over at the sight of the pinwheel and slowly she loses the will to remain conscience.

With her plan going better that perfect Mizu bounds backward to spray a colossal column of spiraling water. It drills the slumbering kitsune and sends her sailing to smash into a metal lamp post. This awakes her with a yelp and she shakes the excess water away, fuming…
~~~~
STATS
~~~~

Mizu
HP/EN – 97%/90%
Pumped to fight.

Layla
HP/EN -90%/86%
Drenched
Fuming

Tsuki Megami
19th February 2006, 09:17 PM
Very nice work my sweet. Now lets see if our luck lasts through this around as well ok?
First off, its kind of hot out isn't it? Lets quicken this round, and battle by summoning the Rain with an elegant Dance.

Next, lets hide is a nice, cool Mist shall we? We don't want to be seen anymore by that kitsune.

Now that there's a lot of water around you Mizu, use Surf! Drench that adorable little vixen!

Mizu: Rain Dance <> Mist <> Surf

Side Note: Very nice reffing Vermillion. Making it RPGish makes it fun to read. Hehe... "Vacant, and Useless" Hehehe.... Good one.

Roy Karrde
20th February 2006, 05:12 PM
Vacant and Useless????

Great work Layla, now this round may be the hardest on us, so lets start off with some protection and use [i][i] Safeguard! Now it is going to be hard to attack in this mist, so lets go on the defensive and let out a Confuse Ray! Now hopefully that will stop her surf if not we are screwed, either way use a Dig! To dig your way underground and avoid Mizu's surf or to come up and surprise it.

Safeguard ~ Confuse Ray ~ Dig

Vermillion
23rd February 2006, 05:48 PM
ROUND 2
Arena – The Concrete slab of DOOM!!

3 on 3 Single Battle
1 Week Disqualification

Mizu{M}
HP/EN – 97%/90%
Pumped to fight.
Rain Dance | Mist | Surf

VS.

Layla{F}
HP/EN -90%/86%
Drenched
Fuming
Safeguard | Confuse Ray | Dig

~~~~~
BATTLE
~~~~~

As Layla still remains a bit dazed from the jarring hit, Mizu lets out a calm sigh and meditates. His slimy body glows a liquid blue and above everyone a ring of clouds form. They crackle and flash with electricity and sure enough a slow drizzle brings to fall. Mizu dances as the water hits his skin and he smiles smugly at the Vulpix who shivers a bit from the wetness but the cold is pushed away by her own greenish glow.

Mizu continues his set up and relaxes again taking a deep breath, and just as the first trickles of fog escape him he is walloped by a blast of energy. The Poliwag stumble back seeing double…wait…triple…how many foxes are their..? Layla beams at the confused state of Mizu.

With that taken care for a bit Layla tries to puncture the tough concrete but her small paws only scrap the top layer. She frowns a bit and sighs but her spirits are brightened as her opponent gathers a bit of water under his feet…to slip and fall face first on it…priceless…
~~~~
STATS
~~~~

Mizu
HP/EN – 95%/84%
Confused
Face Sore

Layla
HP/EN -88%/81%
Drenched
Discouraged but gleeful of Mizu’s misfortune
Safegaurded – 3 Rounds

Roy Karrde
27th February 2006, 05:26 PM
We got lucky there Layla, this may be the chance for us to take the lead in this battle. First lets take advantage of it's confusion and hit it straight on with a [i][i] Iron Tail! Now that we are up close, hit her with a Body Slam!To pin her down. Finally, whole she is held down, hit her with a Toxic! To posion Mizu and hurt her even more.

Iron Tail ~ Body Slam ~ Toxic

Vermillion
27th February 2006, 07:23 PM
*Toxic is BANNED

Sorry my friend, re-do

Roy Karrde
27th February 2006, 07:25 PM
Oh sorry I didnt read that last part, that is what I get for writing this fast

We got lucky there Layla, this may be the chance for us to take the lead in this battle. First lets take advantage of it's confusion and hit it straight on with a [i][i] Iron Tail! Now that we are up close, hit him with a Body Slam!To pin her down. Finally, whole she is held down, hit him with a Flamethrower! To do some upclose damage.

Iron Tail ~ Body Slam ~ Flamethrower

Gahh sorry guys

Tsuki Megami
16th March 2006, 02:54 PM
Okaaay... Now little Mizu, that did not go as planned. But we'll work with it anyway. By the way Roy, Mizu is a MALE. So if you would kindly call him that, and stop switching back and forth with genders, it would be much appreciated.

My angel, since we're resistant against steel type attacks. Let that Iron Tail hit you. After that, you should be knocked out of your confusion state, knock that vixen around hard with a Bubblebeam.

Next my little sweet heart, I want you to wait till that adorable little Vulpix is about to slam you, and then knock her back with Water Pulse.

Finally, as its raining, and she's decided to use a Flamethrower. Counter that with Hydro Pump. With the added boost of the rain, and the weakening of the fire, we'll have no troubles.

Mizu: Bubblebeam <> Water Pulse <> Hydro Pump

Sorry I'm late... Life has been hectic.

Vermillion
25th March 2006, 04:03 PM
ROUND 3
Arena – The Concrete slab of DOOM!! |Rain Dance – 3 More Rounds

3 on 3 Single Battle
1 Week Disqualification

Mizu{M}
HP/EN – 95%/84%
Confused
Face Sore
Bubble Beam | Water Pulse | Hydro Pump

VS.

Layla{F}

HP/EN -88%/81%
Drenched
Discouraged but gleeful of Mizu’s misfortune
Safegaurded – 3 Rounds
[size=8pt]Iron Tail | Body Slam | Flamethrower

~~~~~
BATTLE
~~~~~

Picking himself up, Mizu mind still spins in a tizzy but he bares down to listen to his commands. Layla crouches to the pavement and elevates her six tails, coating with a silver energy and speedily rushes forward. Mizu cringes and is thoroughly bashed by the steel assault. With no doubt in his trainer, the confusion lessens considerable…replaced by a dull headache, andhis returned to the fox a stream of bullet fast suds.

The bubbly attack, combined with the already wet surface, has made friction a most desired thing. Layla goes on the charge again, but slips clumsily on the slick ground to cough up a few bubbles. Mizu grins and releases a spray of liquid energy and tags Layla hard.

Everything seems roses from the tiny Poliwag, targeting the fire type and firing true with a massive column of water just as a watered down tongue of flame sails his way.. Layla is engulfed as well as her flame to by tossed against the rough concrete.
~~~~
STATS
~~~~

Mizu
HP/EN – 89%/68%
Confusion lighting up
Face Sore
Headache

Layla

HP/EN -68%/61%
Drenched
Safegaurded – 2 Rounds

Tsuki Megami
28th March 2006, 08:02 PM
[font=kartika][size=12pt]
Yes! My little [color=#6699FF]Mizu! We have made a truly amazing comeback! Now we want to keep our advantage on the little vixen.

Firstly, as she seems to be having some troubles with running at us, He he, so lets use this to our advantage. Use a nice Water Sport to make the concrete even more slippery under her paws.
Next, I want you to drench her with a Surf. He he, let’s show them the power of water.
Our last move will be a another brilliant Bubble Beam!

However, if that sweet little fox tries to use Sunny Day, drench her attempts with a Water Pulse, while if she tries to confuse you or put you asleep, just close your eyes, and summon a Surf: you don’t need to aim with that attack.

Mizu: Water Sport | Water Pulse | Surf <> Surf | Water Pulse <> Bubble Beam | Water Pulse | Surf

Roy Karrde
2nd April 2006, 11:56 AM
Alright we cant do much with this floor all wet, so lets just get ready for a big round next turn. So first off raise your spirits with the hopes of victory and give out a nice [i][i] Howl! Alright we cant do anything to stop something like surf, so the best thing to do is prepare yourself and use Protect! Finally, that surf is starting to get real annoying and could cause us alot of damage in the future, so lets exaust him by using Spite! To increase the exaustion of Surf.

Howl ~ Protect ~ Spite

Vermillion
2nd April 2006, 01:16 PM
*No Sub, Attract, Recovery (Refresh does NOT Count), and Rest

Once again...Nuh uh...

Roy Karrde
2nd April 2006, 02:16 PM
Gahhh Sorry about that, it's changed now. See this is what happens when no one posts for weeks x.x

Vermillion
5th April 2006, 08:39 PM
ROUND 4
Arena – The Concrete slab of DOOM!! |Rain Dance – 2 More Rounds

3 on 3 Single Battle
1 Week Disqualification

Mizu{M}
HP/EN – 89%/68%
Confusion lighting up
Face Sore
Headache
Water Sport | Surf | Bubblebeam

VS.

Layla{F}

HP/EN -68%/61%
Drenched
Safegaurded – 2 Rounds
Howl | Protect | Spite

~~~~~
BATTLE
~~~~~

Things aren’t fairing very well for our fox, she’s cold, wet, and miserable. Mizu can only smirk and take a deep breathe to spray a jet of water, and while spinning like a ballerina, splashes the liquid all around. This further saturates the ground and makes it slick, but Layla ignores this latest development and decides to perk her spirit. She sits and softly howls, increasing the volume and really feeling her roots. Her wild heart filled with hope, she readies herself again.
Mizu goes on the attack, and with an abundant amount of water around, telepathically controls the liquid. It surges and snakes underneath the tadpole and she rises on a pillar to grin with glee as is topples down on to Layla. Mizu leaps from the wave at the last minute and turns to see her handy work but is irritated to find the Vulpix standing ready, a silver bubble surrounding her and shattering away like glass.
Layla shakes some excess water away and coats her eyes black, releasing a beam of dark energy from them. Mizu prepares to launch another beam of suds, but she is tagged by the attack, wobbles, and pauses. The move didn’t harm her at all, since Surf was unused this round...
~~~~
STATS
~~~~

Mizu
HP/EN – 89%/53%
Confusion Gone
Face Sore
Headache

Layla

HP/EN -68%/52%
Drenched
Safegaurded – 1 Rounds
Howling Confidence - Attack Raised

Tsuki Megami
5th April 2006, 09:21 PM
[font=kartika][size=12pt]
I hate to be picky but I must protest against how you reffed Spite... Spite states that if the trainer says spite a specific attack, Spite will drain energy if I use that move.

[color=lightblue]Finally, that surf is starting to get real annoying and could cause us alot of damage in the future, so lets exaust him by using Spite! To increase the exaustion of Surf.

[font=kartika][color=#ffccff][size=12pt]
Roy stated this. I also didn't use Surf on the action he used Spite, so I don't know why I'm being drain of so much energy. I must apologize if I sound annoyed, but I know I should have more energy because both Spite, and Protect drain more energy then my moves (not by much mind you, but still), and I'm also being drained for energy for a move I didn't use when Spite was activated.

Vermillion
11th April 2006, 07:30 PM
For me...Spite drains all energy , not specific attacks; every action, every attack, energy is drained. If you truly disagree, I'll re-ref.

Roy Karrde
12th April 2006, 09:34 PM
I am fine either way, sorry it took so long to post I was away for the weekend and had a bit of trouble accessing TPM from my PSP. Anyway it is up to you two if you want to or not. If not then lets continue on and I will post my next Battle round stuff.

Vermillion
24th April 2006, 03:58 PM
I would like to continue this battle...other wise it will be DQed...

Tsuki Megami
24th April 2006, 04:38 PM
[color=#ffccff][font=kartika][size=12pt]Sorry, I'm extremely busy so I have little time to reply.

I would very much like it if you rereffed the way you did Spite. To put it simply without a reply.

Vermillion
25th April 2006, 08:12 PM
Done.

Vermillion
6th May 2006, 08:55 AM
Tsuki...? Your post...?

Vermillion
9th May 2006, 06:17 PM
Tuski, I'm giving you 1(One) more day to post...

Vermillion
11th May 2006, 02:59 PM
I'm sorry to say but I'm ending this battle as a DQ to Roy, seeing as either pokemon reached 55%, noone recieves points...have a nice day..