PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon episode 300!!! What do you think they will do?

Istantler
12th March 2003, 05:30 PM
As you may know Pokemon has 5 episodes left until Japan reaches the 300 episodes!!!

*Throws some color papers* :)

The thing is: do you think they will do something special as a celebration?

Something like a very important episode with a character return or a pokemon catch.

Japanese episode 200 was "The Heartbreak of Brock" (It gives some hints about AAML, but is not SOOOO special).

Japanese episode 100 was "A way of day off" (Do I have to say something? :rolleyes: )

So, what do you think, "something special" or "the same as always"?

Hanada Tattsu
12th March 2003, 05:37 PM
I hope they do something for the 300th episode, something special in the actual show, not the spinoff Hoso.

They might show a catch, maybe even Brock catching a Mudkip!

BTW, we might even see Ho-Oh make a cameo, or even something such as the introduction of Ash's new rival he'll have in the Hoenn Leauge (well, since Gary stopped training, he'll have to have some new rival) or even something as sweet as finally seeing Ash's dad.

Pidgeot018
12th March 2003, 06:14 PM
Seeing as how the 100th episode was A Way Off, Day Off and teh 200th was The Heartbreak of Brock, there's probably nothing special about the 300th (a number which The Simpsons reached recently, but was on much longer).

Osiris
12th March 2003, 07:29 PM
"A Way Off, A Day Off" Was Like a Celebration cos All The Characters and Pokemon Take a Rest, Also Team Rocket!

I Wish They Make Something Special..............

Nikku-San
12th March 2003, 07:52 PM
What were 150 and 250? 250 is the Battle Park one, right? Then that's one monumental episode they made something of.

Istantler
12th March 2003, 08:03 PM
Number 50 was: "Who gets to keep Togepi?"

Number 150 was: "No big woop"

Number 250 was: "Battle Park! vs Charizard, Blastoise and Venusaur!

:rolleyes:

Hanada Tattsu
12th March 2003, 09:23 PM
Well, episode 50 was "Who Gets to Keep Togepi" so Misty got a new Pokemon, even if all it does is sit in her arms all day and squeak around...

Anyway, I'm not saying they'll make a big woop out of it (no pun intended) but they'll prolly either have a battle or a new capture or something or another.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
13th March 2003, 12:04 AM
To be exact...

This will actually change today, but the last episode seen in Japan *SPOILER* Benkyoo Shimasu! PokemonToreenaazu Sukuuru! is actually number 291. but episode 38: Dennoo Senshi Porigon was banned also in Japan, so I am not sure if they would count that episode. Thus the episode in the 6th of March may have been number 290 according to their numbering. Thus Who Gets To Keep Togepi may have been 49 and so on.

Istantler
13th March 2003, 11:54 AM
I based my post in Palletteīs episode guide, one of the most reliable ones. In it, Electric Soldier Porygon IS included, as the episode WAS efectively broadcasted.

So the episodes number are correct, and If they are incorrect, letīs leave it like that. :rolleyes:

Light_Togetic
13th March 2003, 04:19 PM
I don't know. I hope they do something interesting. Maybe it'll be a pokemon catch (wink wink to Mudkip!). Personally, I'd also like to see how Richie and Gary are doing. It's been a long time since we've seen Richie, and it'd be interesting to see how Gary is taking up his role change.

Hanada Tattsu
13th March 2003, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by Light_Togetic
I don't know. I hope they do something interesting. Maybe it'll be a pokemon catch (wink wink to Mudkip!). Personally, I'd also like to see how Richie and Gary are doing. It's been a long time since we've seen Richie, and it'd be interesting to see how Gary is taking up his role change.

If we would see anything about Gary, I would be guessing it would be in Hoso, as *Spoiler Alert* Gary is studying Pokemon back in Pallet Town with Professor Oak.

SygmaXE
13th March 2003, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by Hanada Tattsu
If we would see anything about Gary, I would be guessing it would be in Hoso, as *Spoiler Alert* Gary is studying Pokemon back in Pallet Town with Professor Oak.

I thought Gary left for Hoenn, leaving all his Poke'mon cept Blastoise with Prof. Oak. That's why Ash did the same. :confused:

Pikaporeon
16th March 2003, 03:40 PM
we could fleetingly hope that daisy, Lily, and Violets trip has ended?

Aw, its not gonna happen (at least not till next season,probably), but still

PAK Man
18th March 2003, 08:48 PM
Based on my research, here are what the episodes are:

#50: Who Get's to Keep Togepi?
(The egg hatches and Misty gets Togepi)

#50 (American): The Purr-Fect Hero
(nothing major happens at all)

#100: Wherefore Art Thou, Pokemon?
(nothing major happens. Both Nidoran/o/a are introduced)

#100 (American): Misty Meets Her Match
(Ash wins his third Orange League Badge, Misty almost leaves the group with Rudy)

#150: Hour of the Houndour
(nothing major happens)

#150 (American): Love, Totodile Style!
(nothing major happens)

#200: Turning Over a New Bayleef
(Bayleef almost becomes a second Charizard)

#200 (American): The Screen Actor's Guilt
(nothing major happens)

#250: Ice Cave!
(Ash and co. go to the Ice Path)

#250 (American): Dragonite! Invoke the Imperial Wrath!
(Charizard comes back)

So, based on my analysis, I don't think that the 300th episode will be anything spectacular. Maybe it will introduce a new Pokemon and maybe someone will capture it, but I believe that it will just be another filler.

PikachuRocks
19th March 2003, 10:16 AM
Either Brock gets Mudkip or Ash battles his second Hoenn gym battle.Or better Masato leaves.

347Studboy
19th March 2003, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by Hanada Tattsu
...BTW, we might even see Ho-Oh make a cameo...

I'd be perfectly happy to see them finally do something with Ho-Oh... but they probably won't end up doing anything special. As usual. *Sigh*

It is kind of funny that they met The Simpsons' record.