PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday, Suzie and Christen!

Lady Vulpix
19th February 2006, 02:08 PM
...Or Little_Pikachu and Number1ChanseyFan.

I haven't posted any other birthday topics this year, but I didn't want to leave you two without one.

Suzie, you've done a great job as an admin, even in hard times, when others might have turned away.

And Christen, you're nice and fun to talk to, and you like Royalblue/Magenta, and you can't go wrong with that.

So, I hope you both enjoy your birthday and have a wonderful year. :)

Chris
19th February 2006, 03:58 PM
Happy birthday :)

Magmar
19th February 2006, 04:39 PM
Hey, have a terrific birthday! Take a break from the forums and go party and hope nothing bad happens ;) Thanks for everything you've done over the years!

Zak
19th February 2006, 05:02 PM
Happy birthday.

Little_Pikachu
19th February 2006, 05:24 PM
Thanks everyone! I've had a great day just hanging out with my friends, we've been to the pub and bowling and stuff. It was just nice to have a weekend without working really. I got loads of cool random stuff from my friends and mostly money from my family. Now I'm really old though, I knew there had to be a downside.

Drago
19th February 2006, 06:27 PM
Well I wish y'all a very happy birthday, and I hope you spent it productively. Of course now that I think about it LP, you're usually at the pub anyway, eh? :p
I've always said people born on the 19th of February were the best. ;)

Knight of Time
19th February 2006, 06:47 PM
Happy birthday ladies, both of you.

Suzie, you've been a great admin here for years, Hope your life brings you more years of being here with all of us.

Christen, for the first time I say this, I'm glad to be saying happy birthday to a fellow Pokemon Hangman worker. Be sure to ask for your birthday plushie, and either mr_pikachu or myself will likely be more than happy to give you your choice of a plushie for your birthday.

Again, happy birthday to the both of you. I hope both your birthdays were the happiest days of your lives today.

Number1ChanseyFan
19th February 2006, 11:00 PM
Thank you so much everybody!! And Happy birthday to you too, Suzie!! ^_^ I had quite a nice day today, I also got some money and random stuff. Gabi, you are so right, you can never go wrong with Royalblue/Magenta!!

Now, on a sidenote... I am 21 years old today, wow I feel so OLD!! When I first came here to TPM, I was only 15!!

I've always said people born on the 19th of February were the best. ;)

[color=magenta]I Agree!! ;)

EDIT: I can't believe it, I posted late in my b-day thread!! I submitted the post at exactly one second after midnight. I really am getting old... ^_^

Dark-San
19th February 2006, 11:13 PM
[b][size=3] Happy birthday ladies.

It's been a long time for me too. I've been here like 16 yrs old and I'm almost 22 now. ^.^"

mr_pikachu
20th February 2006, 07:33 AM
Argh; I missed this thread! Oh well... happy belated birthday, Suzie and Christen!

homeofmew
20th February 2006, 09:34 AM
:birthday:

to both of you.