PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire RPG

Sheik
12th March 2003, 05:52 PM
You just moved from a town in Johto to the newly discovered land of Hoenn. You now live in a small town called Littleroot, where an infamous Pokemon Researcher lives. His name is Professor Birch, and he is willing to give you a Pokemon. He has a younger child, who is to be your rival. You must travel throughout the land of Hoenn, collecting the 8 badges from the Hoenn Gym Leaders, and defeat the Elite Four!

Fill out the form to join.

Name:
Weight:
Eye Color:
Hair Color:
Starting Pokemon: You may choose between Treecko, Mudkip, and Torchic.
Personality:
Rivals Name:

My Form

Name: Brendan Willow
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 150 lbs
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: White
Starting Pokemon: Treecko
Personality: He is very steadfast and ambitious, always trying to be the best. He will do anything to prove his mastery of Pokemon, and loves a challenge. He is kind to all those he meets, excluding the people who are mean to him. He will help people who are in need, and he is very fiesty.
Rival's Name: May Birch

I AM ONLY GOING TO ACCEPT 5 MORE PEOPLE FOR THIS RPG; FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE!

Toxicity
12th March 2003, 06:03 PM
Name: Laura Crystalwind
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 117
Eye Color: Hazel green
Hair Color: Dark brown(chin-length)
Starter: Mudkip
Personality: Usually silent and pessimistic(means depressive)...On rare occasions, will be confident. She will talk to about nobody(unless it's her Mudkip), and is anti-social 99.9% percent of the time.
Rival's Name: Landon Birch?

DelusionsOfEuphoria
12th March 2003, 08:32 PM
Name: Maruhe Tilliion
Height: 6'2''
Weight: 214 lbs.
Eye Color: Green
Hair Color: None (Bald)
Starting Pokémon: Torchic
Personality: Has a bit of a muscular build, and tends to carry around with him a bo. Why does he do this? Because in times when a pokémon is sent out in distress, for instance getting angered, he believes he should fight along side of his pokémon. He hates the concept of keeping pokémon trapped in their pokéballs, so he lets all of them run freely alongside him. He spends time often studying various forms of martial arts. He is known to be rather calm and collected, even in stressful situations.
Rival's Name: Carlie Tillion

I disliked my character, and since it's not started yet, I went ahead and edited him, that okay?

Name: Carlie Tillion
Height: 5'2''
Weight: 120 lbs.
Hair Color: Red
Starting Pokémon: Mudkip
Personality: Growing up, her parents often showed favoritism toward her bigger brother, Maruhe. Not wanting to be ignored, she tried to be like him, which didn't work, so she took to being the complete opposite. She grew her hair out as long as she could, she picked an opposite element starting pokémon, she began to show off a rather fiery personality, striving her best to not be like him. She denies that she did all this over her parents.
Rival's Name: Maruhe Tillion.

The Muffin Man
12th March 2003, 09:57 PM
Name: Mike Froste
Height: 6'
Weight: 200
Eye Color: dark brown
Hair Color: black
Starting Pokemon: Mudkip
Personality: Despite his imposing size and muscular build, he is quiet and shy, and always reserved. A powerful trainer, he seems to have a crush on Laura Crystalwind.
Rivals Name: Seth Goselin(real friends name ^^;)

Mind if I take Landon Birch, GL?

Name: Landon Birch
Height: 5'3
Weight: 110
Eye Color: green
Hair Color: blonde
Starting Pokemon: Torchic
Personality: He is cocky and a bit rude. He hates anyone who can best him in battle and rarely admits to his defeats. Always jealous of Laura being bigger than him.
Rivals Name: Laura Crstalwind

Sheik
12th March 2003, 10:20 PM
This is great! All of the male spots are taken up, now only two girls can join. I will most likely start tomorrow, or whenever two more girls sign up. I forgot to post this, but I would like all of us to follow The Muffin Man's idea by posting our rival's stats as well.

Pichu Luver
13th March 2003, 03:55 PM
Name: June Tary
Height: 5'8
Weight: 120
Eye Color: Frosty Blue
Hair Color: Light brown with blond streaks running through it.
Starting Pokemon: Torchic
Personality: Shy, says very little at first meeting. Sometimes comes off as rude to people. If you get to know her you know she is very kind to her Pokemon and to her friends. Even when you are her friend she only talks when need be. Slightly psychic. Can only use telepathy. She wears glasses and was made fun of most of her life. She knows more then she lets on to people. Her parents barely notice her at all so she in a way raised herself.
Rivals Name: Er... Luna Armstrong.

~Pichu

Toxicity
13th March 2003, 03:59 PM
Dun matter....It'll be okay! ^^;

Kioshi Wakami
13th March 2003, 04:22 PM
Name: Kioshi Wakami
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 103 lbs
Eye Color: Gold
Hair Color: Silver
Starting Pokemon: Kimori (Treeko)
Personality: Shy and clumbsy. Kioshi is a rookie pokemon trainer forced out on this long journey by his parents to become more like the other boys. He prefers taking care of the pokemon than battling them. Kioshi never really liked hurting pokemon and so with that he wants to become a Pokemon Breeder secretly.
Rivals Name: Jamie Cox

Rival Stats:

Name: Jamie Cox
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 120 lbs
Hair Color: Brown
Starting Pokemon: Mizugorou (Mudkip)
Personality: A real b-tch. Ever since she met Kioshi she teased him for his girlyness and kind nature. Through out Pocket Monster school she would pick fights with him, forcing him to battle with his pokemon. She can however be nice to those who she is friends with and is a determined pokemon trainer.
Rivals Name: Kioshi Wakami

Kioshi Wakami
13th March 2003, 04:24 PM
Ack =__= I didn't see that all the male slots are taken. -sighs- Oh well ^__^; Gomen for posting.

You can also check out Kioshi's pokemon adventure through Houen (On AOL) by going to his computer: http://earthwater.cjb.net ^__^;;; Hope you guys likes.

Sheik
13th March 2003, 05:26 PM
OK, there's only one more spot open for a female. If no one comes by tomorrow night (my time), then I'll accept another guy. NO RESERVATIONS!!!!!

Sheik
14th March 2003, 08:37 PM
No other girl has come. I will now accept another guy!

Everoy
14th March 2003, 09:44 PM
Name: Chris Kechron
Height: 5'5
Weight: 100 lbs.
Eye Color: Green
Hair Color: Blonde
Starting Pokemon: Torchic (Blazike, M)
Personality: Clumsy, determined
Rivals Name: Karrie Ekutian

RIVAL:
Name: Karrie Ekutian
Height: 6'3
Weight: 120 lbs.
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Black
Starter: Mudkip (Skippa, F)
Personality: Smart, funny, clumsy
Rivals Name: Chris Kechron

DragonsRage19
15th March 2003, 10:37 PM
Name: Dante Blackarrow
Height:5'11
weight:155lbs
Eye color:Grey
Hair Color:Red
Starter:Treecko
Personalty: Dante Is Uaslly Cool Calm And CollectedBut He Has An Angry Side And If it Gets Too Far He Will Erupt In Rage.
Rivals Name:Damion Redarrow