PDA

View Full Version : Game: Unfortunately, Fortunately (Need Mod to Approve)

Mega Horny
24th February 2006, 03:05 PM
The Same as the original, but you say the fortunate part first, i.e.

Fortunately, Scooby Doo was able to hide from the monster inside the pit.

Unfortunately, Richard Simmons was in the pit.

(See original rules here http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/index.php?topic=43143.0)

Need a Mod to approve.

Start off with:

Fortunately, Billy's Bakery had the exact flavor of cake Mr. and Mrs. Jones wanted for their -12th anniversary.

Unfortunately, the store was simultaneously robbed, and they were both killed.

Greyfox
24th February 2006, 06:00 PM
This game's too similar to the other one, so it won't be approved. B'sides, it's generally better to PM the PCG Mods (presently TML and Wolfsong) asking for approval before you post the game and/or club.

[b][i][font=Palatino Linotype]-Grey

Knight of Time
24th February 2006, 06:34 PM
Have to agree with The Arbiter/Grey here, there should only be one active topic per game here. Besides, does the other topic (it's "supposed" to be Fortunately, Unfortunately, not the other way around just FYI) look closed to you?

Just a bit of advice MH, but you ought to use common sense (when the current version of Fortunately, Unfortunately closes, a new version will then have to be done) here. Maybe if you ask mr_pikachu or Fett One (the former posted the current version, I think the latter can still post future versions of Fortunately, Unfortunately if I'm not mistaken), you'll get to post the next version of the game (which BTW, doesn't need to be mod approved again, just put the mod approval (e.g. M.A. by Zak) in the topic title itself).