PDA

View Full Version : [RPG Idea Question]Calling all Elfquest Fans!

Asilynne
25th February 2006, 01:59 PM
If there are any LOL

Elfquest was (and is) an American graphic novel that was started in 1978 (damn do I feel old lolz, though its older than I am ^-^()) and for a while now, at least a year, Ive wanted to make an Elfquest RPG. The world of elfquest is so rich and there are so many choices for a character that it seemed perfect for making an RPG. So what I want to know is, are there any current fans of the comic on this board? And if so (or whether youve even heard of it or not) would anyone want to help plan and run an Elfquest RPG? Im looking for a team of people with ideas and insights. If you know of it or it sounds interesting to you, post here. I can tell you right now its not going to start until at least April, but I want to see how many people would be interested ^,-,^

So if you are, post here, and when a good amount of people post (and when I can get back up to the library) Ill send a mass PM to everyone ^,-,^

Emotional Faun Chiko-sai
28th February 2006, 10:15 AM
Hehe ^^ sounds pretty cool, I looked up Elfquest on Wikipedia *shifty eyes* I don't mind helping out, but you'd have to pretty much direct me about what to do, who's in which tribe, etc etc. so I could end up being a liability more than a help >_>;

Asilynne
6th March 2006, 01:08 PM
Its ok, I kinda figured not many people would know a lot about it ^-~ Ive been wracking my brain to come up with something that wouldnt screw up the main story of Elfquest and also wouldnt confuse people who didnt know anything about it and I think I came up with something. It wouldnt involve any of the existing characters except maybe in some peoples geneology (if they wanted to be related to anyone, as long as theres a good reason for it of course). So it would minimise confusion for everyone ^v^
I dont have enough time to outline it right now but as soon as I can Ill give you the sketchy details and maybe we can work up a full fledged plot ^,-,^