PDA

View Full Version : Open Challenge ---------- a Ref would Be cool -------------

Mega Horny
27th February 2006, 12:04 PM
DQ-1 week
3 on 3 one out at a time
banned moves are the usuals
Best two out of three, when one pokemon faints, both players must choose a new pokemon.
Toxic is BANNED
I pick first you attack first
Music: Anankin v.s. Obi Wan

We will battle upon my signature arena,

Bowser's Castle

Filled with winding streams of lava and countless traps that usually involve spikes, this menacing abode is not to be reckoned with. The opponents can travel to over 100 different rooms, each room with a different purpose, depending on how creative the battlers can get. It is surrounded by a lava moat and has flat arena on its ceiling, upon which the battlers will start. There are also many illusions and secret passageways into different dimensions. Due to a tantrum our friend Bowser had recently, the castle is under repair and is currently deserted, and only two alternate dimensions can be acessed: a simple narrow dock above a vast sea, for water pokemonnnssss of course (they cannot be accomodated in the Castle itself, seeing as the swimming pool is filled with greenish magma crap) and a small series of cloud platforms in the sky. If you are to fall from the clouds, 9% damage. Fall from the dock, 8% damage. Fall anywhere else that isn't into magma 9% damage. Fall into lava/magma/greenish goo 10% damage. Get hurt in any other way 10%.

I'll start off with my Cuboner.

darktyranitar
2nd March 2006, 10:54 PM
Can I join in?

I'll send out Kanna, my female Hoppip.

Mega Horny
3rd March 2006, 07:19 AM
okeday, post your attacks and we can start.

darktyranitar
4th March 2006, 04:28 AM
Okay, my little Kanna. Start off with a Double Team to create copies of yourself. Then, shoot out some Bullet Seed to startle the Cubone. Finish off with a Giga Drain.

Double Team~Bullet Seed~Giga Drain

Mega Horny
4th March 2006, 06:59 AM
Ok Cuboner, shatter those clones with a super effective Blizzard(weather moves have greater ccuracy at high altitude)! Then burn up that bullet seed as it comes at you with a flamethrower! Finish off by protecting against the Giga Drain.

Blizzard ~ Flamethrower ~ Protect