PDA

View Full Version : PokeQuest: Next Generation(sign-ups!!!)

Toxicity
12th March 2003, 06:30 PM
It's 15 years since the start of Ash's quest, he and everybody else have settled down, married, and had kids. Rumors are that the eldest son of Giovanni has re-started Team Rocket with kids of former members before the start of the others. Now it's up to the children of the trainers, Gym Leaders, and Elite Four members to start, defeat Team Matrix(the son re-named Team Rocket too.), and fulfill their dreams to become as good as their parents!

You're a starting trainer, the son or daughter of one of at least one Gym Leader, Elite Four member, or Trainer(or Rocket ^_^)(Must be from RBY/GSC/RS). You're either journeying to stop TM, or you're a part of TM.

Sign-Up form:
Name: (Last name can be used...If you're father is Ash, Gary, Lt. Surge, or another trainer with a known last name. ^_^)
Parents: (if you aren't a child of a TR member, you don't need this, at least one is from the series) Father: ; Mother:
Looks: (at least look like one of your parents, includes what you wear)
Personality: (doesn't have to be like parent's)
History: (What has it been like growing up?)
Theme: (You can choose a song you like that fits your character! ^_^)
Other: (Any other stuff)

---Pokemon---
Full Team: (What your team will be like when complete)
Legendary: (If you have an open space...You can have a legendary...LIMITED TO ONE ONLY!)
Starters: (Limited to 2...You can choose from one pokemon from the Prof., and you get one as a gift from your mom/dad)~~Rules~~
1. There can be siblings, cousins, etc.
2. There can be crushes, etc.
3. If somebody says they're the eldest child, and you say you're older(even if you're a twin) of the same parents, we won't accept
4. You can have up to two characters
~~~~~~~
My Form:

Name: Laura
Parents: Father: Lance; Mother: Unknown
Looks: Hazel green eyes, chin length dark brown hair(from mother), wears black hoodie, navy-blue khakis, a chain necklace with a Rising Badge charm, and silver rimmed, oval lensed, black tipped glasses(nearsighted).
Personality: Silent and depressive. Almost always anti-social, but intelligent.
History: Has lived in Goldenrod City with both parents until she became a goth and both parents got into a fight over it. So, when she was 8 1/2, her parents divorced and Lance moved with Laura back to Blackthorn City. Since then, she's lived with her dad, his cousin Clair, and Clair's son(Laura's cousin) in a one-story Japanese-style house near the Dragon's Den and Gym.
Theme: "Somewhere I Belong"--Linkin Park
Other: Only goth...?

Pokemon:

Full Team: Feraligatr(f/Sakura), Ampharos(f/Izumi), Dragonite(f/Meilin), Kingdra(f/Tsunami), Aerodactyl(f/Ryoko)
Legendary: Latias(f/Sasami)
Starters: Totodile(Sakura), Dratini(Meilin)

Note: Starters:

Kanto: Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle(taken), Pichu
Johto: Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile(taken), Mareep
Houen: Treecko(taken), Torchic(taken), Mudkip, Electrike

Arnen
12th March 2003, 07:10 PM
~Name: Arnen
~Age: 12
~Parents: Not yet... If someone could gimme the names/Pokemon of the Leaders and Four for R/S, that'd be great.
~Looks: Sorta tall, light brown hair, blue-grey eyes. Wears a lavender top and khaki cargos.
~Personality: Quiet and aloof, and likes to go off into her own little world where scary things happen...
~History: After I get the parents figured out...
~Theme: "Wonderful" by Everclear
~Other: Nup.

~Full Team: Torchic (she keeps it from evolving. Nickname: Rhi, gender: f, for some reason fires light purple-and-silver flames), Minun (nickname: Mai, gender: f, uber-cute li'l Minun ^_^), Sharpedo (name: Jaws, gender: M, enjoys biting people's limbs off, j/k), Absol (nickname: Sheik, gender: F, a very pretty Absol), Sandslash (nickname: Lance, gender: M, is a slightly darker shade than normal)
~Legendary: Articuno (nickname: Blizzard or Bliz for short, gender: M (let's pretend they actually have one), a very young Articuno)
~Starters: Torchic, Minun

Shadow Djinn
12th March 2003, 07:18 PM
Name: Zera Oak
Parents: : Gary and unknown mother
Looks: Looks like Gary
Personality: Different
History: Was raised in a pokemon reserve, then he decided to go on a jorney. Ill add more later
Theme: Aerials-System of a Down
Other: (Any other stuff)

---Pokemon---
Full Team: Arcanine, Umbreon, Houndoom, Flygon, Dragonite
Legendary: I wanted Articuno...........Latios
Starters: Houndour and eevee

All the pokes are male

Blinky121
12th March 2003, 08:25 PM
Name: Ben
Parents: Morty/Unknown mother
Looks: Like Morty, with blue hair
Personality: Doesn't have much of one
History: Went through Pokemon School being sort of unknown. Wasn't very popular and skated with few friends. Was beat up a lot, also.
Theme: "Ghost of the River" by The Anniversary
Other: Skateboards

-Pokemon-

Final Team: Wartortle/Blastoise (can't decide to evolve or not), Banette, Hitmonlee, Cacturne, Flygon
Legendary: Moltres
Starters: Squirtle, Shuppet

Da'An
12th March 2003, 09:59 PM
Name: Kho'Ua Ketchum
Parents --> Father: Ash Ketchum ; Mother: Misty
Looks: I am 4'5" with black hair like Ash. I have Misty's nose and smile, but Ash's eyes. My hair is shoulder length and is layered. I am dressed in a black pants with a white top and a dark jacket.
Personality: I am humble and reserved, but can flare up when I am angered to the extreme.
History: When I was six, my mother Misty sent me to a boarding school to get my early education. I graduated when I was near 12 years old. Now I yearn to be a Pokemon Master like my father, Ash.
Theme: Gloria Gaynor's "I WILL SURVIVE"
Other: I grew up as a son of the privileged.

---Pokemon---
Full Team: Sceptile (Demeter), Ampharos (Zeus), Tyranitar (Gojiro), Espeon (Calisto), Wailord (Triton) , Rayquaza (Dahak)
Starters: Treecko (Demeter) and Rayquaza (Dahak)

Toxicity
13th March 2003, 04:20 PM
Okay Nabooru23, I've collected the names of Gym Leaders in RS with their types(first three are English)...Once I get the E4, I'll edit.

1.Roxanne-Rock
2.Brawley-Fighting
3.Wattson-Electric
4.Asuna-Fire(If you wish....You might choose her for your character's mother)
5.Senri-Normal
6.Nagi-Flying
7.Fuu & Lan-Psychic (the twins....)
8.Mikuri-Water

*flash-foward*
Nope, sorry. It's simply impossible to find the E4 names. But the first is a male trainer that uses dark types(looks like a punk rocker), second is female and uses ghost(looks like a hawaiian, but is dressed in a two-piece dress that's blue and white), third is female and uses ice-types(imagine a blonde-haired Lorlei with a purple dress on.), fourth is male and uses dragons(but looks like a pirate), but I know the Champion:

Champion: Stephen/Daigo-Steel-types

Pichu Luver
13th March 2003, 06:10 PM
Name: Ami Lunder
Father: Unknown Mother: Sabrina
Looks: Long brown hair like her mother (I think it was brown) but it has a slightly gold tinge to it in the sunlight. Has frosty blue eyes. About 5'8. Usually wears a royal blue t-shirt with a light purple vest overtop. Wears marron coloured pants and black, orange, and white running shoes.
Personality: Quiet but very kind to her Pokemon and her friends. Although she is shy she just loves to have fun. Any good water balloon fight or snowball fight you can bet she's right in the middle of it. She is psychic like her mom but can't turn people into dolls or anything like that. She is always smiling and her patience boarders on infinite. She is rarely upset. The only time she is sad/angry is if her friends/pokemon are sick or hurt.
History: She has grown up in Saffron for most of her life but moved to Olivine with her mom when she was 5. Her mom didn't want to be the Gym Leader anymore so the Fighting Gym there took over. After she turned 6 her mom started to teach her how to use her psychic abilities. She has lived there ever since but has no idea who her father is. (I'm open to being half sister with someone if one of you wants O.o)
Theme: Er. . . I'm Alive ~ Celine Dion
Other: She has psychic powers but doesn't like to use them to often.

---Pokemon---
Full Team: Raichu(Storm), Suicune(Aurora), Espeon(Belle), Absol(Jake), Salamence(Zazu), Ninetails(Kida)
Legendary: Suicune
Starters: Pichu, Eevee

Everoy
13th March 2003, 06:12 PM
Name: Chris Surge
Father: Lt. Surge
Mother: Erika
Looks: Blonde spiky hair, blue eyes, pale skin
Personality: determined
History: When he was born, his mother and father decided that he would be treated especially well and that he would inherit the Vermillion Gym. His fathers Raichu and his mothers Bellossom(remember Gloom?) took care of him when mom and dad had business.
Theme: All Star (Smash Mouth)
Other: Can get REALLY hyper sometimes...

Full Team: Pikachu (M/Erisurge), Minun (M/Subtralee), Politoed (M/Frogson), Ledian (F/Ladistar), Jigglypuff (F/Harmony)
Legendary: Zapdos (M/Lightrike)
Starters: Squirtle (F/Lilapad), Minun (M/Subtralee)

Tyler and Hobbes
13th March 2003, 07:12 PM
Name:Luke
Parents:Karen Unkown
Looks:Black baggy pants,black hair thick with red streaks,green eyes,black T-shirt w?Darkball on it
Personality:Impatient,dumb funny,Adventerous
History:Ran away from home when he was 5.Been a pickpocket all his life.Lies almost every day.Knows a guy who used to be a cheif at the police dapartment.Gets out of jail alot.
Theme:Man Of Constant Sorrow
Other:Likes to wisecrack
~~~~~~~~
Full Team:Persion M,Houndoom F,Snoty (Nozepass M),Serpent(Ekans F),Unown M,Weedle F
Legendary:Kaiogre
Starters:Bubbles(F Squirtle)

Everoy
13th March 2003, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by fireguardian
Name:Luke
Parents:Karen Unkown
Looks:Black baggy pants,black hair thick with red streaks,green eyes,black T-shirt w?Darkball on it
Personality:Impatient,dumb funny,Adventerous
History:Ran away from home when he was 5.Been a pickpocket all his life.Lies almost every day.Knows a guy who used to be a cheif at the police dapartment.Gets out of jail alot.
Theme:Man Of Constant Sorrow
Other:Likes to wisecrack
~~~~~~~~
Full Team: Persion M,Houndoom F,Snoty (Nozepass M),Serpent(Ekans F),Unown M,Weedle F
Legendary:Kaiogre
Starters: Bubbles(F Squirtle)
I'm not the creator, but from what I've seen,
1. You need One more starter. Your choice.
2. I took Squirtle.

Shadow Djinn
13th March 2003, 07:40 PM
Im not the creator either but, if im not mistaken, theres more than one squirtle.

Tyler and Hobbes
13th March 2003, 08:07 PM
Sorry...O.K Fluffy (Mareep F) and Cyndaquil MSorry

The Muffin Man
13th March 2003, 08:30 PM
The Fire-type Leader is Flannery, and the Normal gym leader is refered to as "Dad"
and Da'an, I doubt you'll get to have Rayquayza so early...

Sign-Up form:
Name: Mike Lunder
Parents:
Father:Brock ; Mother:Unknown(Sabrina ;))
Looks: Startlingly light-skinned(white as Sabrina ^^; ) with dark green hair. He looks much more like Sabrina than Brock, but has his fathers height, and spiked hair. He always wears black/dark clothes, and has painted his fingernails black.
Personality: Very cold and distant. He is usually spending time, getting weird thoughts from Olivine. His father refused to leave Pewter, leaving Mike to go off on his own
History: He is usually alone, as he is pretty goth...with numerous scars along his arm, most self-inflicted, he is pretty much an outcast, always trying to relieve himself of the pains of his sisters distance.
Theme: Alone I break - KoRn
Other: Although he spends his time alone, he hates it...
~~~~~~~~
Full Team: Zapdos(Thunder), Dumbass(Slowbro), Cerberus(Houndoom), Terrato(Seviper), Brick Road(Forretress), ScareCrow(Cacturne)
All male, aside from Seviper and Zapdos(as he is genderless)
Legendary: Zapdos
Starters: Seviper(from his father), Pineco

SmearGal
13th March 2003, 08:59 PM
^_^';; Count me in!

Name: Katheren
Parents: Brawler (Dewford Town Gym Leader in RS); Mother: Unknown
Looks: Blue hair (jean looking color) usually tied back in a low pony tail, sky blue t-shirt, navy blue jacket w/sky blue Poke'ball insignia on the pocket, baggy denim jeans, black hiking boots, and taaan.
Personality: Very friendly and is really smart. She knows how to battle, but her charming looks throws her opponents off guard.
History: She loves (and always has loved) Grass Poke'mon, even though her father keeps trying to make her like fighting Poke'mon. He gave up. XD
Theme: Hmm...A theme song...of my life...O-o';; I don't have a song, but I have lyrics...*sings*

I have a Hat!
I have a Beard!
I have a Bat!
And I am Weird!
I like to Dance
Around a Pot!
You may Like it
And you may Not!
Other: XD Maybe she'll like someone?
Full Team: Katyrr the Beautifly, Sypdr the Shedinja, Zecko the Sceptile, Rhyne the Aron, Flytr the Flygon, and Kwiik the Medicham.
Legendary: ...is Aerodactyl a legendary? O-o' I don't think he is...If he doesn't count, then a Jirachi. If Jirachi's too rare, then I'll just take...uhh...Suicune!
Starters: M Trecko (Zecko) and M Meditite (Kwiik)

O-o';; Yeah...uhh...yeah...x-x' I attached a picture of Brawly, so you can get the idea of her hair color...
EDIT: To avoid confusion, "Brawly" is my pet name from "Brawler" XD.

[attachment deleted by admin]

DelusionsOfEuphoria
13th March 2003, 10:04 PM
Sign-Up form:
Name: Cedric
Parents: Mother: Erica Father: Gordon Manoraly
Looks: Black hair, with a part down the middle. Usually wears drab, plain shirts and jeans, with nothing on them. Wears a seed necklace Erica gave to him when he was little. Has a green backpack full of gardening supplies.
Personality: Tends to be somewhat isolated from others, though as much of a reputation he's gotten for being a loner, he rarely turns down company. He spends alot of time in his own head, and is known for his level-headedness in even the worst of times.
History: When Gordon and Erica of Celadon wed each other, it seemed like a fairytale wedding. But when Cedric was born, things went horribly wrong. Gordon resented his existance, and began to take on abusive habits. One day, Gordon got really angry, and just left a weeping Erica behind. Cedric has all but pushed memories of his father from his mind, no matter how much it may have affected his personality. His mother is now happily married to Lt. Surge, and she bore him a son as well. Cedric doesn't often get to see his father and brother, but he does everynow and then.
Theme: Disposition/Reflection/Triad by Tool (Disposition leads into Reflection, and reflection into Triad.)
Other: No known siblings, but Gordon may have had some other children before and after Erica. Has a rather obvious love of Grass types, and likes to spend time in forests and fields.

---Pokemon---
Full Team: Breloom(M/Thorin), Cacturne(M/Melkor), Exeggutor(M/Illuvatar), Cradily(F/Manwe), Vileplume(M/Fingolfin), Meganium(F/Yavanna)
Legendary: (If you have an open space...You can have a legendary...LIMITED TO ONE ONLY!)
Starters: Chikorita, Exeggcute

(Realized I had to edit again due to someone else having Erika as a mother and having to change my history a bit.)

Toxicity
14th March 2003, 04:12 PM
Oh well....There can be more than one of each of the Proffesor's starters....Carry on. ^^;

The Muffin Man
14th March 2003, 04:23 PM
GL - What about Da'Ans Rayquayza? Just wondering, so I know wether I should put Zapdos at the front and be a power RPer to.

and SmearGal - Brawly isn't your petname for him. It's his REAL name o_O;

Toxicity
14th March 2003, 04:29 PM
Oh....It doesn't matter at all.....Just do what you wish....But the Rayquazza's a starter...O.o That's strange.....But it'll be okay, I guess....*turns into a paranoid for a second and returns to normal*

Blinky121
14th March 2003, 04:37 PM
So, when do we plan to start this thing? We do have a lot of trainers here...

DewPrisim
14th March 2003, 05:41 PM
Name: Skye
Father: Unknown
Mother: Nurse Joy :D:D:D
Looks: The hair and eyes of Nurse Joy, but the clothes look at the attachment
Personality: Nice and kind, can be serious at times, can also be sneaky and evil!!!!!!!!!!
History: Working at the Pokemon Center is fun and cool, but its isVERY HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Theme: All The things You said (WWE Victoria's Theme)
Other: She is very very intelligent

---Pokemon---
Full Team: Luna(Mew/F), DancesWithWands(Hypno/M), Blair(Rapidash/F), DewPrisim(Torchic/M), Kannah(Chansey/F), Kiki(Natu/F)
Legendary: Luna the Mew
Starters: Kannah and DewPrisim

[attachment deleted by admin]

SmearGal
14th March 2003, 05:51 PM
Muffin Man-
Actually...isn't his name spelled "Brawler"?

And if we can have more than one starter...I'm going to change my sign up. I want a Trecko.

~Smear

Toxicity
14th March 2003, 06:06 PM
We can start now....If anybody wishes to....:D

Everoy
14th March 2003, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by SmearGal
Muffin Man-
Actually...isn't his name spelled "Brawler"?

And if we can have more than one starter...I'm going to change my sign up. I want a Trecko.

~Smear

It is Brawly in the game screenshots that I have seen.

Toxicity
14th March 2003, 06:57 PM
I started the RPG for real! Go on to the next thread! ^______^