PDA

View Full Version : [Poll] What is your favorite Legendary Pokemon?

Light Umbreon
14th March 2006, 07:10 AM
I prefer Entei.He has awesome firepower! :cool2:

SupremeChampion
14th March 2006, 09:37 AM
out of what you have there, i say zapdos... awesome bird with great power, makes an awesome starter. btw, since this is more of a poll really, i'm gonna give it a poll tag and move it to PCG.[/i]

~The Italian Stallion

Mega Horny
14th March 2006, 12:44 PM
What the heck? No Regice? Whatever, I pick Zapdos, an old friend of mine.

mr_pikachu
14th March 2006, 01:48 PM
Well, this was first posted in GSC, so it only has choices that were available in that game (including trades).

I guess I'll take Suicune, even though Pokemon 4Ever wasn't that great. Gotta love that gemstone/crown/thingie on its head.

pokemon4eva
14th March 2006, 04:30 PM
I'd Have to go with Zapdos even thou we fav. rare is Mew-Two Zapdos and me are old buds

homeofmew
14th March 2006, 05:34 PM
no mew? out the ones you have there i have to say MOLTRES

Mikachu Yukitatsu
15th March 2006, 08:25 AM
My old favourite is Articuno. Blue and white as in my country's flag. Blizzard looks better in RBY though.

bb88
16th March 2006, 10:57 PM
Absolutely Articuno. Always has been my favorite pokemon, legendary or non.

Inferno_Dragon
30th March 2006, 12:20 PM
For some reason, I've always liked Lugia. There was something incredible about that Legendary Pokemon.

Drago
1st April 2006, 08:20 PM
Aww crap. I voted for Lugia because it looks pretty cool and in Stadium 2 it just looks legitimately unfriendly, but on further thought I would probably say Mew, seeing how I was enough of a stooge to line up in Watergardens for two of the bloody things. One of them is level 97, the other one is a level 13 HM-laden shell of its former self. Scary.
Somehow, getting Jirachi through 'fateful encounter' seemed a lot less exciting. Didn't nab myself a Pikachu card that way.

Green_Pikachu
2nd April 2006, 08:36 AM
bb88 posted in this topic? he's still alive? O_O

anyway, i like to be different, so let's go with....registeel. X)