PDA

View Full Version : what are we all doing on the weekend?

PancaKe
16th March 2006, 05:26 AM
the place is full of "HAPPY BIRTHDAY [you]" threads and its getting kind of annoying.

whats everyone doing on the weekend then?
this is my lame attempt at creating a discussion about miscelanious stuff.

i'm studying. how boring does that sound? sooo boring. im doing exams at the moment, and have three on monday. so I need to learn about hte persian wars for ancient and need to write notes for extension english. that's about it. oh, and i have work and church. ^_^
thus my weekend is boring

Dark-San
16th March 2006, 05:32 AM
[b][size=3] Well there are other topics in which you can refer, doesn't necessary you should always look at the birthday topics.

As for my weekends, I spent them watching anime DVDs, Korean Soap Operas and busy planning on my university future. Things do get kind of hectic especially during this time of the year with all the university applications and vacation modules of my advanced diploma.

Arnen
16th March 2006, 07:03 AM
I do mostly the same stuff I do after school -- go online, talk to my friends on the phone, watch movies, play video games, do chores or homework if I have to... That kinda stoof :3

Alucard
16th March 2006, 08:46 AM
I was sitting on my arse watching tv and surfing ebay while playing the occasional game~

Magmar
16th March 2006, 09:04 AM
Friday - Work 1:30-5:30, then I'm going to the movies to see V for Vendetta with my boy.... yes!!!

Saturday and Sunday I haven't any plans. Saturday night I might go catch the Squizzles play. I wanna get crunk this weekend though. It's St. Patty's and I'm half Irish... and it's about time I stopped being miserable on the 17th.

Roy Karrde
16th March 2006, 12:55 PM
I have absolutely nothing to do. I guess I will watch some episodes of Boston Legal and Kaleido Star with my sister, and possibly help advance two RPGs I am in. Other than that and studying, I will be sitting on my butt all weekend. I guess you know your weekend is sucky when the best thing you can look forward to is watching Anime with your sister, and teaching Kendergarden Sunday School at chuch.

bb88
16th March 2006, 10:46 PM
Tomorrow I'm going to try to work (play poker) for about 3-4 hours(I'm going to do this everyday, actually). I'm going to go out with my friends sometime during the night, it probably won't be too exciting.

Saturday I'm hanging out with my girlfriend most of the night, we're going to watch the sunset I think then do something else, probably either go back to my house to watch a movie or go out with our friends later on.

Sunday I'll go to church (hopefully if I wake up in time), and I'm going to take my Nana out for lunch since her birthday was Tuesday. At night I'll hangout with my girlfriend and friends again, finish up a college transfer ap, and go to sleep since school is starting up again.

Such an exciting life I lead.

Gavin Luper
17th March 2006, 02:30 AM
Soccer game at 7.30 tonight (2nd last of the season ... hurrah) and then maybe pizza/movies after that.

I'm working Saturday morning, then picking up my suit at lunch time, followed by an hour or two of learning Italian and then walking the dog. Late arvo will consist of a few moments of writing (If I can squeeze it in) then getting ready for the ball, which will occupy the rest of Saturday evening/night.

Sunday = rest and work.

Cheers!

PancaKe
17th March 2006, 05:28 AM
omg were all so boring! thats why we're here! *-.- lame*

yeah . i have nothing planned, i feel so sad.
but next weekend will be hectic so thats fine by me.

Little_Pikachu
17th March 2006, 05:14 PM
This is the first weekend in about 2 months where my dissertation supervisor hasn't wanted to see me on monday so I don't have to do any work for him, yay. On Saturday somehow I have the day off work, if I can be bothered I'm going to tidy up a bit. On Sunday I have a weird little shift at work, then I'll probably just play Internet all night or maybe Si will come over. My life is just so random and unpredictable, eh?

The Blue Avenger
17th March 2006, 06:44 PM
I'll be mowing the lawn. And then practicing driving (I have a car yay!). Then do the meager amount of homework I got. Finally, I'll wrap up the weekend with an obscene amount of video games.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
18th March 2006, 01:44 AM
the place is full of "HAPPY BIRTHDAY [you]" threads and its getting kind of annoying.

Hey, that's partly my fault! And you could think I only posted mine because I wanted more attention, which is wrong, of course.

Not going to work, my life is a whole big weekend by itself. My weekends themselves include always at least TPMing.

MeLoVeGhOsTs
18th March 2006, 04:23 AM
I'll go out, do some rehearsing with the band and ASB somewhat. Probably get high and drunk in the progress.

Sceptile_Master
18th March 2006, 12:41 PM
Friday: Messed up stuff happenned. Seriously. This girl has well been trying to chat me up for like a week or two and just accidentally opened the door up for her to ask me out and she did. I only met her once at a sleep over at my mates house but shes been doing it on MSN messenger for a bit. So I said that I didn't know her well enough to go out with her. But my mate craig says I should to try and get over this girl I've proper obssessed over for more than a year called giorgia (even though she doesn't feel the same way). I'm a bit confused.

Today (saturday): Managed to get those KT Tunstall tickets. Should be ace. At the time of typing this I'm trying to decide what type of pizza to order from the take away :s.

Tommorow (sunday): Dunno, I'll see where it takes me.

That's about it so far.

Gengachu
28th March 2006, 11:28 AM
On most weekends, I'm either doing something school related or sitting at home being lazy and relaxing. Playing video games, listening to music, chatting on the net. Reading every once in a while.