PDA

View Full Version : It's Tourney Time 2006!

mr_pikachu
16th March 2006, 08:08 AM
Well, it's time for the NCAA Tournament once again! The top 64 teams in the country are making final preparations for college basketball's biggest stage. What teams have a shot at ultimate glory? Who will eventually win it all? And most importantly...

Will you be watching?

Well, my college didn't make it. Nobody really expected the team to earn a spot, but it's still a little bit of a letdown. Nevertheless, I've already made and submitted picks for three different bracket-choosing competitions. After all, it just wouldn't be March without a little hoops spirit. :yes:

Alucard
16th March 2006, 08:44 AM
Behold the power of cheese!

I've got better sports to watch then some dudes throwing a ball into a hoop ;x

Scarlet Spider
18th March 2006, 09:49 AM
"The top 64 teams in the country"?

Can you rephrase that? Because there's no way Monmouth is better than FSU haha.

And I do believe Uconn will be the winner, mostly because JJ Redick will probably burn out after all the minutes he's played in the regular season. And this coming from a Duke fan.

I think Memphis got really lucky last night with Kansas losing just because I thought Kansas could've reached the Final 4 with that bracket. I don't think Memphis will go much of anywhere, mainly because of their lackluster conference and because UCLA is looking really good right now.

My Final 4 is Duke, UCLA, Uconn, and BC, with Uconn meeting Duke at the Final.

Green_Pikachu
2nd April 2006, 10:50 AM
i would just like to post and brag about how i correctly predicted florida and ucla in the championship game.

ucla will win 77-69. X)

aragornbird
2nd April 2006, 11:31 AM
I go to GMU and apparently, they made it to the Final Four so everyone in my school is like "YEAH, WHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!" and I couldn't care less. I'm sorta glad we lost to Florida actually.

Dark Dragonite
2nd April 2006, 01:34 PM
Florida should win pretty easily, I'll say 72-57

Dark Dragonite
3rd April 2006, 10:37 PM
OMG, how close was I, 73-57 Florida over UCLA!!

homeofmew
12th April 2006, 08:22 PM
Basketball messed up normal airing times for shows I watch.

Pm-5000fan
20th May 2006, 11:12 PM
I dont like basketball. I love football.

BEHOLD THE POWER OF CHEESE!!!