PDA

View Full Version : Guess who?

Dark Dragonite
24th March 2006, 08:31 PM
Yep, hopefully some of you remember me, although I really didn't do anything important, other than make kitty hat me, lol
I was also the original Crystal Articuno...

Greyfox
24th March 2006, 08:35 PM
WHOAMG!!! Get back to the ASB!!

-drew

Dark Dragonite
24th March 2006, 08:37 PM
LOL, I plan on it...oh, and I live in Florida now, lol...how life takes turns...

Greyfox
24th March 2006, 08:39 PM
At the risk of turning this forum into a chatroom... I live in Florida too, doesn't it suck?

-drew

Dark Dragonite
24th March 2006, 08:41 PM
LOL, yeah, it gets real hot, and nights are oddly cold...but the dmv, and banking, and stuff was easy, now I just have to deal with NY drivers...OLD NY drivers, and long drives to get to civilization

Wolfsong
24th March 2006, 09:07 PM
wb Steve.

Dark Dragonite
24th March 2006, 09:19 PM
Thank you kindly!!
It's good to be back, hopefully I'm not starting over new though...

Dark Scizor
24th March 2006, 09:31 PM
I remember you.

Wb.

PancaKe
24th March 2006, 11:01 PM
i remember you.
the question is, do you remember me?

:o!!!!!

darktyranitar
25th March 2006, 05:40 AM
Dude! I remember you! Althought I doubt you remember me.

Welcome back to TPM. And come back to ASB! :smilie:

Dark Dragonite
25th March 2006, 08:00 AM
w00t, I remember most of you guys, just back from different names...I remember DT, PancaKe, you are familiar, I recognize the AIM name, just not the new handle...Oh, and I'm putting up my myspace link, w00t...

Greyfox
25th March 2006, 08:25 AM
drew's former aliases include, but are not limited to:

·Greyfox10584
·Greyfox
·Arbiter
·arbiter, the
·Blank
·Vega Raine
·The LIFe
·The Arbiter

Eh...

-drew

Scarlet Spider
25th March 2006, 08:40 AM
steve i missed you so much =[

Lady Vulpix
25th March 2006, 09:44 AM
Welcome back, Steve! I've replied to your post at the Eevee House.

Knight of Time
25th March 2006, 09:55 AM
Hey, it's nice to see another old friend return. :)

A long time ago, I used to be DarkPrince, but that era is over as of now (it has been for months, even though I'm still ocasionally called by my old username). Right now as you can see, my new username is Knight of Time (this one's staying; this new one will virtually never bore me).

Nice to see you back again, Steve. Happy posting!

Dark Dragonite
25th March 2006, 10:01 AM
LOL, I missed you guys, and girls...I remember you as The Arbiter, I remember LV, and DPTDK :biggrin:

Mikachu Yukitatsu
26th March 2006, 01:01 AM
Welcome back, I think I could reply also this one. 'Crystal Articuno' rings a bell bút are you saying that there was two of them or something? Anyway, I assume you don't know me because my postcount is under 1000 after being at TPM for 4 years.

Dark Dragonite
26th March 2006, 10:07 AM
Welcome back, I think I could reply also this one. 'Crystal Articuno' rings a bell bút are you saying that there was two of them or something? Anyway, I assume you don't know me because my postcount is under 1000 after being at TPM for 4 years.

Someone signed up with that name in 2004/2005, and I remember being slightly bothered, but I changed to Dark Dragonite back when we still had name change privilages, I've been a heavy ASB and PCGer with some Misc in there, I can't say your name sticks out, but you may have changed it from my time of high activeness

Perfect Chaos
26th March 2006, 07:47 PM
Hey man, welcome back. Hope you remember me too

Yeah, I live in FL and hate it too (wishes he lived in Maryland still) :O

-Sean

Dark Dragonite
26th March 2006, 07:51 PM
HAHA, I remember you, but I think you were conspiracy theory on tpm?

Knight of Time
26th March 2006, 07:52 PM
HAHA, I remember you, but I think you were conspiracy theory on tpm?

No Steve, Konspiracy Theory (I think that was how he spelled it, but I could be wrong) currently goes by Systematic Revolution.

Some people can get name changes at times, but it doesn't always mean they are completely different.

The Blue Avenger
26th March 2006, 08:56 PM
Hmmm... your name does ring bells, but I doubt you'd remember me from anywhere. Welcome back nonetheless.

Gengachu
27th March 2006, 10:54 PM
I do vaguely remember the name, and maybe that you were in ASB, but as with a lot of people, I never really knew you well because I wasn't active outside ASB. It's always good to have another person on board, though. Welcome.

Dark Dragonite
27th March 2006, 11:07 PM
Thanks guys, I do recall running into both of you a few times on TPM, although I used to be more active in the AIM chat rooms, lol

Mikachu Yukitatsu
11th April 2006, 02:17 AM
Someone signed up with that name in 2004/2005, and I remember being slightly bothered, but I changed to Dark Dragonite back when we still had name change privilages, I've been a heavy ASB and PCGer with some Misc in there, I can't say your name sticks out, but you may have changed it from my time of high activeness

No, I have never changed my name.

Dark-San
11th April 2006, 08:41 AM
No Steve, Konspiracy Theory (I think that was how he spelled it, but I could be wrong) currently goes by Systematic Revolution.

[b][size=3] You mean Nate? I rarely see him post here anymore. There is a slight chance that he still lingers around in the board. You might want to keep your fingers cross till then.

Hi, I doubt you would remember me since we had never exchange word before. I used to go by the name Darkyouth before converting it over to Dark-san. Welcome back to TPM nonetheless, it is certainly great to have former members returning.

Dark Dragonite
11th April 2006, 08:43 AM
I can't say I recall specifics, but Darkyouth sounds familiar, pcg much?

Dark-San
11th April 2006, 08:49 AM
I can't say I recall specifics, but Darkyouth sounds familiar, pcg much?

[b][size=3] Nah, not really PCG. I don't participate that much actively in other boards except for Other Anime (Presently Other Anime and Manga) and Trading Card Game during those days.

homeofmew
12th April 2006, 08:11 PM
you don't think I forgot you right?
You remember me I hope

Dark Dragonite
12th April 2006, 09:12 PM
Yes, Tina, I remember you, lol...I was wondering if you were going to pop in

Systematic Revolution
22nd April 2006, 05:58 PM
'Tis me. Konspiracy Theory (Damn you Sean). How ya doin' man?

And what do you mean you never did anything important?! Have you forgotten the SHEEP?

Dark Dragonite
22nd April 2006, 08:31 PM
'Tis me. Konspiracy Theory (Damn you Sean). How ya doin' man?

And what do you mean you never did anything important?! Have you forgotten the SHEEP?

lol
AND KITTY HAT YUO >: O
great times man, I hope things can be that good again

Systematic Revolution
23rd April 2006, 08:02 PM
That would be excellent. We should get a chat together with the old regulars. Ya know, me, you, Sam, Mike (Not Muffin Man), etc...

Do you still use AIM? nibsabbath1825 is my current name.