PDA

View Full Version : The Return of the King

aragornbird
24th March 2006, 10:47 PM
Hey, guess who's back? Those of you who were here before summer of 2005 might know me.

I guess you could say I went on a 9-10th month hiatus for a while, trying to get adjusted to college life. The fact that my AIM went down meant that I couldn't talk to my TPM friends over the summer either. It turned out that college really isn't that hard, despite the heavier workload. But I still had plenty of time to go on the internet. I wanted to get a job, but that didn't work out, so online I went.

I learned a lot about Pokemon while I was away (particularly new things about Pokemon battling and team building). And through the recent days I thought of coming back to TPM again (of course, it was down this week). But I redownloaded AIM, reunited with some friends from here which compelled me to come back on again. And hopefully, I won't leave for so long again. :)

mr_pikachu
24th March 2006, 10:52 PM
Hey, ab! How have you been? Long time, no see!

Wolfsong
24th March 2006, 10:54 PM
Welcome back and good to see you again as well ^^

MeLoVeGhOsTs
25th March 2006, 08:33 AM
Welcome back. You don't know me, and certainly not from TPM. I just know you from Smogon. I'd like to you to be back in ASB =D

Wb!

Greyfox
25th March 2006, 08:37 AM
WHOAMG!!! Get back to the ASB!!

-drew

Knight of Time
25th March 2006, 09:03 AM
Hey, welcome back aragornbird.

It's been quite a while since you've been here, but Pokemon Hangman has the first girl worker in ages, namely Christen/Number1ChanseyFan.

Hey, you gotta come back to ASB someday, I'd love to battle you again (that is, if you rejoin, you may want to get some evolved Pokemon, my ASB team of now is in my sig).

Hope to see you around PCG and ASB again, ab!

Lady Vulpix
25th March 2006, 09:41 AM
Liang! You're back?! I thought you had lost interest.

Well, it's good to have you back. I'm looking forward to seeing you around.

Dark Dragonite
25th March 2006, 10:15 AM
Welcome back AB!!
I just came back myself, lol
I think we should get a battle going, maybe I need to strengthen my team up first, lol

Drago
25th March 2006, 08:50 PM
Howdy there Mr. Bird! I most certainly remember you, and yes, it is due to your avatar. I mean, it's a GOONIE!! Best enemy name ever.

I too have had to adjust to the rigours of college (well, university. We don't have no fancy colleges 'round my parts), though I don't do a whole lot since it's an arts course and all.
Regardless, welcome back and enjoy the scenery! It's purple.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
26th March 2006, 01:05 AM
Well come back. I once posted a returning topic in a Finnish forum. I used "The Return of the Emperor" as a title, and one comment under it was: "I salute thee, o the False Emperor." Not that you were a false king.

I guess the work in college must be hard because you have to do things even if you don't learn anything new from them.

Chris 2.1
26th March 2006, 07:13 AM
Excellent to see you back Liang!

darktyranitar
27th March 2006, 07:00 AM
Welcome back, man!

aragornbird
28th March 2006, 03:06 PM
Haha, thanks everyone. It's nice to be back and see all the familiar faces.
No I never quited TPM, I was just taking an extended hiatus. I said I would come back someday and well, here I am.