PDA

View Full Version : Wolfsong Vs. The_Missing_Link Ref: Hyperness is a Good Thing

Wolfsong
25th March 2006, 12:09 AM
For my fourth and final battle atm, this should be interesting.

3 Vs. 3 (one out at a time)
DQ: 1 week
I choose first.
You attack first.
Banned Moves: rest, substitute, healing moves and overall cheap moves (destiny bond, perish song, etc.).
Arena: Given that i'm in a Lois and clark mood again sicne i heard that the third season is coming out in June. The roof of the Daily Planet. Lois and Clark (as played by Terri Hatcher and Dean Cain (http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y1/WolsongsWilderness/landcseason4.jpg)) are writing an article on the battle. Since this is a battle on the roof, ground moves will not work. Also if any of the pokemon's attacks hit either Lois or Clark, there will be a 2% health penalty. If a pokemon falls off of a roof, Clark will pull a disappearing act and superman (Also played by dean cain (http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y1/WolsongsWilderness/HOL112.jpg) in the series) will rescue the pokemon that fell. However, the pokemon that fell will take a 10% health penalty.

To start with, I'll choose my Male Sentret, Timon.

An active ref is both needed and greatly appreciated.

The_Missing_Link
25th March 2006, 12:14 AM
I'll uses Apollo (male Bulbasaur)

Put up a light screen then use razor leaf then sludge bomb

Light Screen~Razor Leaf~Sludge Bomb

Wolfsong
25th March 2006, 12:40 AM
All right Timon, I want you to start out with focus punch. Next, I want you to use brick break. Finally, finish with flamethrower.

Focus Punch ~ Brick Break ~ Flamethrower

Hyperness is a Good Thing
26th March 2006, 04:59 AM
I like the arena, and I would like to give this battle a try.
do both of you approve? (really rookie ref )

Wolfsong
26th March 2006, 09:46 AM
If it is ok with Becca, then it is ok with me. ^^

The_Missing_Link
26th March 2006, 12:07 PM
I'm cool with it. Just edit the title so he can remember he's reffing, Amy

27th March 2006, 04:21 AM
I’m actually a she. =P
Anyways.

Wolfsong VS The_Missing_Link

Stats

The_Missing_Link
Apollo – Male Bulbasaur
HP: 100%
Energy: 100%

Wolfsong
Timon – Male Sentret

Trainer Issued Commands

Apollo – Male Bulbasaur
~ Light Screen ~ Razor Leaf ~ Sludge Bomb

Timon – Male Sentret
~ Focus Punch ~ Brick Break ~ Flamethrower

Arena
The roof of the Daily Planet. Lois and Clark (as played by Terri Hatcher and Dean Cain) are writing an article on the battle. Since this is a battle on the roof, ground moves will not work. Also if any of the Pokemon's attacks hit either Lois or Clark, there will be a 2% health penalty. If a Pokemon falls off of a roof, Clark will pull a disappearing act and superman (Also played by dean cain in the series) will rescue the Pokemon that fell. However, the Pokemon that fell will take a 10% health penalty.

Prebattle
The sun shines brightly on the roof of the Daily Planet where a huge metal globe stands stationary. Lois and Clark, being the excellent reporters they are, arrive first. Choosing a strategically well placed position where they can view all that is going around the roof, Clark sets out two chairs and both of them take out massive note pads, ready to record the titanic battle that will soon take place. The two combatants arrive, cool and calm. They release the first Pokemon of the three that each will be using. Timon, balancing himself on his large tail gets his first look at his opponent. His ears flicker almost imperceptibly, and he braces himself for what he knows will be a long and tiring battle. Apollo’s demeanour remains unreadable as he coolly gazes at his opponent, but who knows what goes on in the mind of the Bulbasaur?

Round 1
The Pokemon step out of the shadow of the globe into the light of the sun, basking in its rays. Ever the opportunist, Apollo begins with setting up a semi-transparent shield right in front of him. Now, all that Timon can see is a vague, green shape behind the murky glass. He stays true to his trainer’s orders, ignoring this turn of events. His right fist begins to glow and he rushes forward, charging up as he goes.

Fully powered up, his paw smashes straight into the light barrier, which absorbs some of its power, but not all. Unhurt, Timon continues his swing and makes contact with the side of Apollo’s face.(6%) Apollo responds by leaping backwards a little way, and releases six, razor-sharp leaves that fly straight towards Timon’s throat. They pierce through his fur, causing him to emit sharp, short shrieks of pain. (11%)

Timon, bleeding from several wounds all over his body, leaps forward, and aims a well performed open handed chop down onto Apollo’s head. (8%). Slightly dazed from the damage on his head, Apollo nevertheless gathers up the strength to spit out a dark purplish blob of poison right into Timon’s eyes. (10%)

The raccoon-like Pokemon rears to his full height on his tail, his paws brushing rapidly against his face in a vain attempt to clear the poison away – a little too late. The poison has already entered his bloodstream, and is flowing through it even more rapidly with every movement that the Sentret makes. A true battler, Timon masters his pain to take a deep breath, and he blows out a huge spurt of flame that washes over the still dazed Apollo. (13%)

Apollo moans as the firey blasts connects with his tender skin, curling and drying out the plant cells in his body. Timon, triumphant for the moment continues to blink poison out of his eyes, surveying his wounded opponent.

Lois scribbles down her notes rapidly, occasionally whispering a few words to Clark. The article will be a good one.

Ending Stats

The_Missing_Link
Apollo – Male Bulbasaur
HP: 73%
Energy: 75%

Wolfsong
Timon – Male Sentret
HP: 79%
Energy: 68%

~~~~~

yeaps. Comments and criticisms accepted and wanted. ^_^ I tend to make silly errors. >.>

The_Missing_Link
27th March 2006, 09:38 AM
Even with the female symbol, I still messed it up. Bleh

Pretty good but Bulbasaur only takes half damage from fighting attacks. Did you factor that in?

28th March 2006, 02:10 AM
*knocks herself* Bulbasaur only gets half damage?
Fighting is less effective against plant? Gah I have to admit in all my years of playing Pokemon I've never realised that.
*whistles*
*EDITS* okies damage minused off

Wolfsong
28th March 2006, 08:02 PM
Nice, sorry it took me a while to post. Ok, Timon, Start with double team. Then, I want you to use secret power, and finally finish with facade.

Double Team ~ Secret Power ~ Facade

The_Missing_Link
29th March 2006, 10:44 AM
I want you to destroy the clones with razor leaf and then use your own double team. Finally, grab him with vine whip and slam him down to the ground

Razor Leaf~Double Team~Vine Whip

31st March 2006, 10:03 AM
Er whassap? Had a hospital stint that took me away for three days(student attachment thingy >.<) anyways, catching up with my reffed battles!

Stats

The_Missing_Link
Apollo – Male Bulbasaur
HP: 73%
Energy: 75%

Wolfsong
Timon – Male Sentret
HP: 79%
Energy: 68%

Trainer Issued Commands

Apollo – Male Bulbasaur
Razor Leaf ~ Double Team ~ Vine Whip

Timon – Male Sentret
Double Team ~ Secret Power ~ Facade

Arena
The roof of the Daily Planet. Lois and Clark (as played by Terri Hatcher and Dean Cain) are writing an article on the battle. Since this is a battle on the roof, ground moves will not work. Also if any of the Pokemon's attacks hit either Lois or Clark, there will be a 2% health penalty. If a Pokemon falls off of a roof, Clark will pull a disappearing act and superman (Also played by dean cain in the series) will rescue the Pokemon that fell. However, the Pokemon that fell will take a 10% health penalty.

Round 2

Right at the beginning, damage is done to the two Pokemon from their respective wounds. Apollo’s burns throb viciously, causing pain to the plant pokemon(3%) and an ugly green mottling of poison in somewhat apparent beneath the Sentret’s skin(4%) as it pulsates through his veins.

The Sentret kicks off the second round with a quick shimmering, and four clones materialise around him. Apollo, looking rather black and slightly wilted from his burns, retaliates by releasing a few sharp leaves right at all the images and the real Timon. One leaf hits it mark, causing Timon to yelp as another long gash is added to his body(4%). The clones are destroyed completely, exactly as planned by Apollo’s trainer.

Timon responds with a bright beam of energy that hits Apollo’s face straight on, and, with its usual randomness, causes the Bulbasaur to become drowsy.(9%) Apollo sways on his feet, fighting to stay awake, but he manages to create two clones before he falls asleep, prey to the mysterious powder within the Secret Power. All three Bulbasaurs are asleep, looking totally alike and realistic, one even drooling slightly while another snores.

Triumphantly, Timon charges towards the nearest, which disappears with a faint shimmer. Thrown out of balance, Timon was unable to stop in time, and crashes into Lois’ feet, shocking her. Clark leaps to an immediate defensive, but relaxes when he sees no harm done. Timon does get a 2% damage penalty though.

The two Bulbasaurs still remain asleep, and one rolls onto his side, as if trying to find a more comfortable spot while the other remains still, breathing steadily and evenly.

Ending Stats

The_Missing_Link
Apollo – Male Bulbasaur
HP: 61%
Energy: 70% (recovering energy because he’s asleep)

Wolfsong
Timon – Male Sentret
HP: 69%
Energy: 52%

~~~~~

The_Missing_Link
31st March 2006, 01:19 PM
hmm...sleep talk until you wake up and if you have actions left, use magical leaf and bullet seed (as in, if he wakes up on the third action, he would use magical leaf)

Sleep Talk~Magical Leaf~Bulet Seed

Wolfsong
31st March 2006, 05:23 PM
Timon, use Shock Wave to find the real Apollo. Then, use another flamethrower. Finally, finish with facade.

Shock Wave ~ Flamethrower ~ Facade

2nd April 2006, 09:14 PM

Stats

The_Missing_Link
Apollo – Male Bulbasaur
HP: 61%
Energy: 70% (recovering energy because he’s asleep)

Wolfsong
Timon – Male Sentret
HP: 69%
Energy: 52%

Trainer Issued Commands

Apollo – Male Bulbasaur
Sleep Talk(until awake) ~ Magical Leaf ~ Bullet Seed

Timon – Male Sentret
Shock Wave ~ Flamethrower ~ Façade

Arena
The roof of the Daily Planet. Lois and Clark (as played by Terri Hatcher and Dean Cain) are writing an article on the battle. Since this is a battle on the roof, ground moves will not work. Also if any of the Pokemon's attacks hit either Lois or Clark, there will be a 2% health penalty. If a Pokemon falls off of a roof, Clark will pull a disappearing act and superman (Also played by Dean Cain in the series) will rescue the Pokemon that fell. However, the Pokemon that fell will take a 10% health penalty.

Round 3

Apollo is still sleeping at the very beginning of this battle. He and his clone are of course, indistinguishable. Somehow subconsciously hearing his trainer’s command to sleep talk, the bulb on Apollo’s back opens, and six razor sharp leaves fly out, and hit the surprised Timon straight in his body and tail. (10%)

However, Timon soon retaliates, sending tiny lightning bolts at both the sleeping dinosaur look-alikes. One image dissolves away, and the real Apollo cries out even in his sleep as little jolts of electricity run through his body. (4%)

Again, the sleeping Apollo’s bulb opens, and this time, a tiny seed hops up and attaches itself to the nearest living object – the Sentret, lodging itself down deep into Timon’s fur. Ignoring this, Timon releases a huge burst of flame, slamming into the Bulbasaur, causing more severe burns.(13%) The little seed that was on Timon detaches, to land back on Bulbasaur. (Energy +6%)

This new burst of energy somehow spurs Apollo to wake up and his eyes slowly open, blinking dazedly. Not ready to give any quarter, Timon rushes at Apollo with a great roar, fuelled on by some weird chemical changes in his body that are one of the side effects of the poison. He slams into the barely awake Bulbasaur, causing some bad cuts and wounds to the little plant dinosaur. (11%) Apollo is thrown off his feet backwards, narrowly missing the two reporters, who are still furiously scribbling away.

However, Apollo rallies bravely, getting up to his feet, and for the third time, his bulb opens, spitting out some small leaves, rather similar to his Razor leafs, but slightly smaller. They fly at an astonishing speed to the Sentret, and add their own marks to his already wounded body.(8%)

Apollo shakes his head, trying to clear away the last vestiges of his sleep. He examines himself and feels his burns, old and new, throb, but besides that, he realises that he is fine.(4% damage from burns, 4% energy) Timon’s body quivers as the poison continues its deadly run, sapping him of both health and energy.(5% damage, 3% energy)

Ending Stats

The_Missing_Link
Apollo – Male Bulbasaur
HP: 32%
Energy: 54%

Wolfsong
Timon – Male Sentret
HP: 46%
Energy: 18%

~~~~~

I’m so sorry if my reffing is a little screwy. Doing all this in college feels weird. Can’t really think properly.
By the way, what happens when a Pokemon’s energy is all used up? Can it be up to the ref, or does it mean the battle is over? Cos I was thinking if energy was too low, all the Pokemon could do was relax a little until it regains energy and continues again… errr… haha, but I’ve noticed from other battles that when energy is zero, the Pokemon is considered KO-ed. *wants clarification*

The_Missing_Link
3rd April 2006, 08:38 PM
Unless the trainer orders the Pokemon to relax, the energy will keep going down until they faint from exhaustion

3rd April 2006, 09:39 PM
okies thank you for clearing that up. =)

Wolfsong
4th April 2006, 06:13 PM
Sorry I had a test to study for yesterday. ^^: Timon, I want you to use defense curl then relax X2 but don't uncurl. Stay curled in that ball. ^^;;

Defense curl ~ Relax X2 while curled in a ball

The_Missing_Link
7th April 2006, 03:35 PM
Apollo, use skull bash to knock Timon off of the building. Then try a giga drain and then relax

Skull Bash~Giga Drain~Relax

8th April 2006, 01:40 AM

Stats

The_Missing_Link
Apollo – Male Bulbasaur
HP: 32%
Energy: 54%

Wolfsong
Timon – Male Sentret
HP: 46%
Energy: 18%

Trainer Issued Commands

Apollo – Male Bulbasaur
Skull Bash ~ Giga Drain ~ Relax

Timon – Male Sentret
Defense curl ~ Relax(X2 while curled in a ball)

Arena
The roof of the Daily Planet. Lois and Clark (as played by Terri Hatcher and Dean Cain) are writing an article on the battle. Since this is a battle on the roof, ground moves will not work. Also if any of the Pokemon's attacks hit either Lois or Clark, there will be a 2% health penalty. If a Pokemon falls off of a roof, Clark will pull a disappearing act and superman (Also played by Dean Cain in the series) will rescue the Pokemon that fell. However, the Pokemon that fell will take a 10% health penalty.

Round 4
Timon starts by curling up tightly into a little ball, making sure all his softer and more vulnerable areas are protected. Then, locked up tightly, he relaxes, slowly gaining back energy lost from battling and poison. (loses 4% from poison)

Apollo lowers his head, and gleaming with a white light, charges forward, to crash in the balled up Sentret.(5%) Being all nice and rolled up in a ball, Timon rolls wonderfully, and he is moved helplessly towards the edge, to plunge off the roof. He squeaks as he falls, knowing that he will be seriously injured should he fall to the ground. However, of course, our undercover superhero cannot just sit by if there’s a Pokemon is distress. Muttering a few short words to Lois, Clark runs off and disappears, and a few seconds later, what’s that up in the sky? Is it a Pidgey, is it a plane…no it can’t be, but it is! SUPERMAN! (The referee squeal like the fan girl that she is and attempts to get an autograph). Being the responsible hero that he is though, Superman can not stop for fans when there’s a Pogeymon in danger! He swoops down, faster than a speeding bullet, and catches the still balled up Sentret, and places him gently on the roof before flying off into the sky. (10% health penalty to Timon)

Clark returns a few seconds later, looking a little flustered, and pretends to be upset to have missed the appearance of Superman yet again.

Apollo continues with the next part of his attacks, whipping out a vine that attaches onto Timon, sucking out 6% of his life, and Apollo gains 3%. Then, Apollo relaxes, squatting down on his haunches comfortably, ending this relatively short round, and feeling happier, even though his burns do tend to throb painfully. (4%)

Ending Stats

The_Missing_Link
Apollo – Male Bulbasaur
HP: 31%
Energy: 41%

Wolfsong
Timon – Male Sentret
HP: 21%
Energy: 29%
Status: Poisoned(4-5% each battle), not as tired as he was, feeling quite rested.

~~~~~

The_Missing_Link
12th April 2006, 12:37 AM
Try a razor leaf then a bullet seed and then another razor leaf

Razor Leaf~Bullet Seed~Razor Leaf

Wolfsong
12th April 2006, 10:31 AM
Timon, start with amnesia to make Apollo forget razor leaf. Then use flamethrower. Finish by taking a break.

Amnesia ~ Flamethrower ~ Take a Break

12th April 2006, 11:24 AM
I assume Timon has uncurled… >.<

Stats

The_Missing_Link
Apollo – Male Bulbasaur
HP: 31%
Energy: 41%

Wolfsong
Timon – Male Sentret
HP: 21%
Energy: 29%
Status: Poisoned(4-5% each battle), not as tired as he was, feeling quite rested.

Trainer Issued Commands

Apollo – Male Bulbasaur
Razor Leaf ~ Bullet Seed ~ Razor Leaf

Timon – Male Sentret
Amnesia ~ Flamethrower ~ Take a Break

Arena

Round 5

Apollo attempts to begin with his classic leaf attack, but, Timon, having uncurled, reacts faster, gathers his dormant psychic powers and uses them to seal away Bulbasaur’s memory of that technique. Confused for a while, Apollo racks through his mind trying to remember what was it that he was supposed to do.

Taking advantage of this, Timon blows out a great burst of flame that billows over the Bulbasaur, who screeches as his burn wounds are aggravated, causing him much pain.(13%+4% from old burn wounds)

Bearing his pain well, Apollo retaliates by firing around ten hard seeds right at the Sentret, piercing the furry body multiple times(9%) Bleeding all over, Timon lowers himself down to have a breather, ignoring the dripping blood that is slowly running down and dirtying his once clean fur. To add insult to injury, the poison running throw his veins continues to bother him.(4%)

Apollo remembers that he has another attack, but for the life of him, he can’t remember what it is, so, puzzled, he remains still, glancing quizzically at Timon.

Ending Stats

The_Missing_Link
Apollo – Male Bulbasaur
HP: 14%
Energy: 25%
Status:Burnt(4-5% each battle), feeling ok, will remember Razor leaf next round

Wolfsong
Timon – Male Sentret
HP: 8%
Energy: 19%
Status: Poisoned(4-5% each battle) Very low on health, getting tired

~~~~~

Wolfsong
12th April 2006, 12:25 PM
Yeah, sorry i didn't mention it ^^; Was in a hurry this morning and i've got to go again in 30 minutes to work with an online classmate on a project ^^;

Timon, i know you're tired so just use Facade three times. No matter what happends you did well. ^^

FacadeX3

The_Missing_Link
12th April 2006, 01:04 PM
Hit him with magical leaf

Magical Leaf x3

13th April 2006, 10:11 AM

Stats

The_Missing_Link
Apollo – Male Bulbasaur
HP: 14%
Energy: 25%
Status:Burnt(4-5% each battle), feeling ok, will remember Razor leaf next round

Wolfsong
Timon – Male Sentret
HP: 8%
Energy: 19%
Status: Poisoned(4-5% each battle) Very low on health, getting tired

Trainer Issued Commands

Apollo – Male Bulbasaur
Magical LeafX3

Timon – Male Sentret
FacadeX3

Arena

Round 6

It will come to a close this round. The combatants know it and the two (celebrity) reporters know it too. Both Pokemon are low on health and energy, and it will end here.

Ever the opportunist, Timon surges forward, screaming his rage as he slams into the plant dinosaur, his anger fuelling the last bits of his power to greater heights(10%). Apollo, stalwart fighter to the end, retaliates with a burst of tiny leaf bits, that zoom swiftly towards the tired Sentret, hitting him head on, knocking the already exhausted Timon down.(7%) He sprawls on his back and struggles to get back up with every inch of his strength, but, the poison that has been running through his body rears its ugly head once more, and he succumbs to it gratefully, finally able to rest.

Apollo, weak and drained, is still able to summon enough energy to grin victoriously at his fallen opponent.

However, he cannot stay at ease, for he knows that the battle must go on, and so, bravely, he remains alert, ready to meet his next opponent.

Ending Stats

The_Missing_Link
Apollo – Male Bulbasaur
HP: 4%
Energy: 16%

Wolfsong
Timon – Male Sentret
HP: 0%
Energy: 0%

~~~~~

EDIT: ho ho ho. Sorry, I'm blur....zzzz. next round will be up soon.

Wolfsong
13th April 2006, 10:18 AM
Actually, this battle isn't over yet. It's a three on three. ^^;

The_Missing_Link
13th April 2006, 12:09 PM
Aye, it goes on. Send out your next one, Amy

You should delete your post in the Bank, Hyper

Wolfsong
13th April 2006, 12:36 PM
All right, I choose Angel my female absol.

The_Missing_Link
13th April 2006, 12:40 PM
Razor leaf, magical leaf, razor leaf. You did a great job, Apollo

Razor Leaf~Magical Leaf~Razor leaf

Wolfsong
13th April 2006, 03:21 PM
Angel, quick attack then relax X 2.

Quick Attack ~ Relax ~ Relax

14th April 2006, 01:51 AM
Post in the bank deleted, T_M_L. Sorry about that.

Stats

The_Missing_Link
Apollo – Male Bulbasaur
HP: 4%
Energy: 16%
Status: Barely alive, and starting to feel the twinges of his burns again.

Wolfsong
Angel – Female Absol

Trainer Issued Commands

– Apollo – Male Bulbasaur –
Razor Leaf ~ Magical Leaf ~ Razor Leaf

– Angel – Female Absol –
Quick Attack ~ Relax ~ Relax

Arena

Round 7 – Part 1

Proud of her Sentret’s brave show, Wolfsong recalls her fainted Pokemon, saying her thanks, and then throws another Pokeball. With a flash of bright light, a beautiful Absol appears. The two spectators feel a slight shiver run through them as they gaze at this Pokemon of doom, often seen as an ill omen.

However, before any of the combatants have time to begin, Apollo, shuddering wildly, caves in to his numerous burn wounds, and he collapses in a faint, unable to battle any further.

Angel stares in surprise at her already fallen opponent, but she readies herself, knowing that this is not the end.

T_M_L recalls her fallen Pokemon, and with a quick, fluid movement, she throws out another Pokeball which bursts open to reveal…

Ending Stats

The_Missing_Link
Apollo – Male Bulbasaur

Wolfsong
Absol

~~~~~

The_Missing_Link
14th April 2006, 10:44 AM
I'll choose Drake (male Charizard)

15th April 2006, 02:01 AM
hmmm.. I guess you too have to repost the attacks again right? Or do I use Wolfsong's previous commands for Angel?

Wolfsong
15th April 2006, 09:30 AM
Sorry, things were rather busy yesterday.

All right Angel, Start with double team. Then use future sight and finish with shock wave.

Subs: However if Drake tries to throw you off the roof hit him with a point blank water pulse before he can. If he tries to give you any status effects such as toxic use magic coat.

Double Team ~ Future Sight ~ Shock Wave

The_Missing_Link
15th April 2006, 01:29 PM
Swift the clones away and then use a point-blank flamethrower. Finally, use brick break

Swift~Flamethrower~Brick Break

16th April 2006, 10:13 AM

Stats

The_Missing_Link
Drake – Male Charizard

Wolfsong
Angel – Female Absol

Trainer Issued Commands
Drake – Male Charizard
Swift ~ Flamethrower ~ Brick Break

– Angel – Female Absol –
Double Team ~ Future Sight ~ Shock Wave

Arena

Round 7 – Part 2
…a large male Charizard, who bares his large fangs in a snarl when he sees Angel. The Absol remains disdainful and silent, unwilling to respond to her much larger opponent.

Angel’s form blurs and then three images split off, all identical to the real Angel. Nonplussed by this, Drake rears up to his hind feat, and unleashes a volley of star shaped energy at the Absols. The three images blur and fuzz, and disappear, whereas Angel is hit rapidly by many pointed stars. (6%)

Before Angel has time to recover from her barraging, Drake leaps forward with a fluid ease, and opens his mouth to direct a huge sheet of flame right at the Absol, bathing Angel with fire. When the attack has ended, Angel emerges, seemingly fine, but some of her previously pristine white fur is singed with black. (13% damage) Due to her thick fur, she miraculously avoids a severe burning to her skin, but many places in her body are feeling rather sore.

Nevertheless, the battle must continue, and Angel forces herself to focus, ignoring the pain. Her crimson eyes glow with a mysterious light as she looks into the future, and she releases a great deal of psychic energy.

Drake, seeing that his opponent is currently distracted, moves closer to her, and his right foreclaw glows with focused energy and he slams it onto Angel’s body with a hard smack.(14%)

Angel cries out in pain, and she retaliates with an onslaught of tiny electrical bolts that hit Drake all over, giving him many small jolts all over his body(12%). As Drake stands wincing from this attack, suddenly, he is engulfed by a huge ball of black psychic energy that knocks him back, and he skids backwards and crashes straight into Clark, knocking the reporter and his chair over.(11% damage plus 2% penalty). Drake leaps to his feet as soon as he can, and Clark gets up, apparently unharmed. He adjusts his spectacles and he sets up his chair again.

Roaring, Drake’s large wings burst open with a dramatic flare, and he glares at Angel, who is looking a little smug.

Ending Stats

The_Missing_Link
Drake – Male Charizard
HP: 75%
Energy: 71%

Wolfsong
Angel – Female Absol
HP: 67%
Energy: 73%

~~~~~

The_Missing_Link
17th April 2006, 07:47 PM
Might want to ease up on the energy loss. If you don't watch it, all of your battles will end up with KO's in energy loss instead of health loss

Drake, use smokescreen then strike with dragonbreath. Finally, use iron tail

Smokescreen~Dragonbreath~Iron Tail

18th April 2006, 09:33 AM
Yeah, I've noticed that recently too.. I was just told lately that my Energy loss is too high, whereas my Damage done is too low.. >.< So yeah, the next post, I'm going to change that. =) Thanks for the comments, and yeah, may I become a better ref. >.<

Wolfsong
18th April 2006, 07:23 PM
Angel while Drake is busy using smokescreen, I want you to use Double Team. Then, use razor wind to blow away the smokescreen. Finally when Drake comes towards you with teh iron tail, I want you to hit him with a thundebolt aimed at the iron tail.

Double Team ~ Razor Wind ~ Thunderbolt.

19th April 2006, 12:55 AM
Decided to copy a bit of Drew’s reffing technique in listing the energy lost along with the damage done.

Stats

The_Missing_Link
Drake – Male Charizard
HP: 75%
Energy: 71%

Wolfsong
Angel – Female Absol
Energy: 73%

Trainer Issued Commands
– Drake – Male Charizard –
Smokescreen ~ Dragonbreath ~ Iron Tail

– Angel – Female Absol –
Double Team ~ Razor Wind ~ Thunderbolt.

Arena

Round 8
Note: Red signifies HP loss, yellow signifies energy loss.

Opening his large maw, Drake emits blackish smoke that soon enshrouds the large dragon-like Pokemon and much of the surrounding area. (4% - Drake) Unperturbed, Angel focuses and shimmers, forming four images of herself. (6% - Angel)

Surrounded by darkness, Drake glances around and catches sight of movement to his left. He unleashes a stream of energy which strikes its target, but it turns out to be a clone, and it goes straight through, destroying the clone but leaving the original unharmed. (5% - Drake)

With a quick blast of wind, most of the smoke is blown away and it disperses, leaving the large Charizard open to view (5% - Angel). He spots Angel and her clones, and, with a great roar, charges at the nearest one. His large tail glints metallically as he lifts it up and smashes it down onto the Absol. Again, it turns out to be a clone, and Drake’s frustration is clearly evident(6% - Drake). Before his tail has a chance to revert to normal, Angel strikes, and a bolt of lightning crashes down, going hungrily for the metal tail, which conducts the electricity with deadly efficiency through Drake’s body. (12% - Drake, 6% - Angel)

Ending Stats

The_Missing_Link
Drake – Male Charizard
HP: 63%
Energy: 56%

Wolfsong
Angel – Female Absol
~Has 2 more clones

~~~~~

Now that my energy loss is open to view, am I still having too much energy loss? Please do point out mistakes made. Thanks. =)

Wolfsong
20th April 2006, 03:50 AM
Nice work Angel. Now, I want you to start with another future sight. Next, i want you to use anther thunderbolt followed by a secret power.

Subs: However if Drake tries to throw you off the roof hit him with a point blank water pulse before he can. If he tries to give you any status effects such as toxic use magic coat. If he tries brick break again, then counter it and if he uses double team switch to shock wave.

Future sight ~ Thunderbolt ~ Secret Power

The_Missing_Link
20th April 2006, 11:49 PM
I think it's good now

Drake, use flamethrower in a sweeping motion till you find Angel. Then use swords dance to null the thunderbolt followed up by a seismic toss. Don't throw her off the roof but make her feel the pain

Flamethrower~Swords Dance~Seismic Toss

21st April 2006, 12:27 AM

Stats

The_Missing_Link
Drake – Male Charizard

Wolfsong
Angel – Female Absol
~Has 2 more clones

Trainer Issued Commands
Flamethrower ~ Swords Dance ~ Seismic Toss

– Angel – Female Absol –
Future sight ~ Thunderbolt ~ Secret Power
Subs: Water Pulse/ Magic Coat/ Counter/ Shock Wave

Arena

Round 9
Note: Red signifies HP loss, Yellow signifies energy loss.

Drake blows out a huge burst of flame, an explosive start to the ninth round of this battle. Twisting his head from side to side, he sweeps over all three Absols, destroying both the clones, and charring one. However, this attack is hard to maintain, and Drake soon stops, breathing heavily(8% - Angel, 7% - Drake).

Once again, Angel’s blood red eyes glow, and some of her (burnt) fur stands on an end as she releases a huge amount of psychic energy, free to wander around, to strike at the opportune moment(5% - Angel).

Flaring open his wings, Drake starts spinning faster and faster until his outline is barely visible(4% - Drake). Due to his large size, a huge vortex of air is created. However, right at this moment, a huge ball of energy strikes the large Charizard, throwing him to the side, abruptly halting his Swords Dance(10% - Drake). He is thrown to the ground, stunned, and Angel takes this opportunity to direct a bolt of lightning right at him. His entire body shakes and shudders as electricity makes its way through his frame, shorting out some of his nerves and numbing certain parts of his body(10% - Drake, 6% - Angel).

While Drake is recovering, a beam of white gleaming energy hits his face, and he rears up, getting back to his feet, glaring at his opponent(8% - Drake, 5% - Angel). Blinking rapidly, he rushes at her, and grabs her with his large paws, throwing her high up(5% - Drake). However, this is his last act of defiance as he collapses back onto the ground, snoring from the Sleep Powder in the white beam earlier.

Angel, flailing wildly, lands back onto the ground, and slumps onto her side(10% - Angel). Wincing, she gets up, aching and bruised all over.

Ending Stats

The_Missing_Link
Drake – Male Charizard
HP: 25%
Energy: 40%

Wolfsong
Angel – Female Absol
HP: 49%
Status: Aching all over, also burnt(2-3% damage each battle)

~~~~~

The_Missing_Link
22nd April 2006, 02:18 PM
If you've ever seen the anime, fire Pokemon use flamethrower like that all the time and it doesn't seem to tire them out. I also haven't seen Future Sight go into effect like that so soon but whatever

Drake, sleep talk until you wake up. If you have any actions left, use heat wave and then fire spin

Sleep Talk~Sleep Talk/Heat Wave~Sleep Talk/Fire Spin

Wolfsong
22nd April 2006, 02:27 PM
All right Angel, you must be frustrated cause you are burned and aching. So begin with Frustration. Then finish with two facades.

Frustration ~ Facade ~ Facade

22nd April 2006, 11:57 PM
*blush* Haven't watched the anime in a while... So flamethrower doesn't tire the Pokemon out?
*thinks*About the future sight.. I've always imagined that it'll strike at the best moment so.. >.< was it too soon?
erm next battle post up later tonight... >.>

The_Missing_Link
23rd April 2006, 12:11 AM
My theory is that a Pokemon using the attack of its respected type loses less energy than those of a different type using it. A Charizard using flamethrower wouldn't do much energy loss at all. It's a second evolution and it's using an attack of the same type. Have a Clefairy or Clefable use flamethrower and you have a different story

As for future sight, there was an episode where it was used and it didn't arrive until after a few actions. Some attacks that you want to strike at the best moment won't - like wanting pin missile to strike five times but only ends up hitting two times

Amy, you can give some input also. I don't want this to become one-sided

23rd April 2006, 12:23 AM
My theory is that a Pokemon using the attack of its respected type loses less energy than those of a different type using it. A Charizard using flamethrower wouldn't do much energy loss at all. It's a second evolution and it's using an attack of the same type. Have a Clefairy or Clefable use flamethrower and you have a different story

That's an interesting theory. I'll take that into consideration the next time...or do you want me to ref that particular round again?
about future sight, point also taken. Will use dice next time. *loves her dice*
haha learning so many things from reffing this one battle.
*salutes the vets*
Thanks to both of you for being so patient and not requesting for another more competent ref. >.<

Chris 2.1
23rd April 2006, 07:44 AM
The Attack List Beta said Future Sight attacks at an unsuspecting time, so it can hit after 1 turn or 5 turns if you really want.

The_Missing_Link
23rd April 2006, 11:49 AM
Nah, you can leave it alone

24th April 2006, 04:15 AM
So sorry, forgot about this yesterday… >.<

Stats

The_Missing_Link
Drake – Male Charizard
HP: 25%

Wolfsong
Angel – Female Absol
Status: Aching all over, also burnt(2-3% damage each battle)

Trainer Issued Commands
Sleep Talk X3
Subs: Heat Wave, Fire Spin

– Angel – Female Absol –
Frustration ~ Façade ~ Facade

Arena

Round 10

Drake is snoring away, with a little flame coming out of his nostrils with every breath. Angel, feeling her pain grow, channels it all into anger, and leaps onto Drake like a wild spitfire, dealing basic damage with her claws and teeth(9% - Drake, 5% - Angel). She finishes, feeling a lot better than she did earlier, leaving behind a rather scratched up opponent.

Amazingly, Drake remains asleep through this, but he suddenly gets up, and his eyes open blankly. His mouth gapes open, and he surprises Angel with a large burst of flame(10% - Angel, 5% - Drake). Closing his eyes, he droops back down, his head hanging over his large chest.

Angel’s burn wounds continue to throb madly, filling her whole body with pain(4% - Angel). Angered again, she slams into Drake, fuelled by her pain, trying to do as much damage as possible(10% - Drake, 6% - Angel).

This time, Drake’s eyes snap open, and he is once again fully conscious, and he sees the charred Absol before him. He attacks her with a blast of very hot air that shimmers visibly as it moves towards her. Angel feels her wounds flame up, and she growls lowly in pain(11% - Angel, 6% - Drake).

Feeling her wounds greatly, Angel attacks Drake once again, tearing at him wildly, causing the great Charizard to bleed copiously(10% - Drake, 8% - Angel). The lizard-like Pokemon can take it no longer, and he collapses forward, shuddering and twitching, in a dead faint.

Angel stands triumphant, psyching herself up to battle her next foe.

The two reporters scribble excitely as they continue to take down notes and record the victor of this round.

Ending Stats

The_Missing_Link
Drake – Male Charizard

Wolfsong
Angel – Female Absol
HP: 24%
Energy: 21%

~~~~~

As usual, do tell me if I made any mistakes. >.<

The_Missing_Link
24th April 2006, 09:03 AM
The only thing I see wrong is the energy loss. Angel used three attacks that caused her to attack physically with no abandon. If you ever attack with pent up frustration and anger and decide to take it out on someone, you're bound to feel a heck of a lot more tired than before, especially if you do it three times

The HP loss is fine though

I'll send out Locke (male Tyrogue)

24th April 2006, 09:06 AM
hmmm... okies... *edits* =)

[center] Stats

The_Missing_Link
Locke - Male Tyrogue

Wolfsong
Angel – Female Absol
HP: 24%
Energy: 21%

Arena

Round 11 - Part 1
With a bright flash of light, T_M_L throws out a Pokeball to reveal a grey skinned humanoid looking Pokemon. He does not make any sound, but you can see him almost quivering in eagerness to battle.

Angel wearily gets back to her feet, and shakes herself all over. Taking a deep breath, she is ready to face the next round with her usual courage and determination.

The two Pokemon prepare themselves, ready to move as soon as their trainers say the word.

Wolfsong
24th April 2006, 10:06 AM
Nice Work, Angel. I want you to start wtih double team. Then use shock wave twice.

Double Team ~ Shock Wave ~ Shock Wave

The_Missing_Link
24th April 2006, 10:55 AM
Use swift to destroy the clones then two mach punches

Swift~Mach Punch x2

25th April 2006, 04:02 AM

Trainer Issued Commands
– Locke – Male Tyrogue –
Swift ~ Mach Punch x2

– Angel – Female Absol –
Double Team ~ Shock Wave ~ Shock Wave

Round 11 – part 2

Angel’s form shimmers, and three clones appear on both of her sides(4% -Angel). Reacting quickly, Locke shoots a barrage of stars over towards all the Absols before any have time to react. The images disappear, leaving the only real one behind(5% - Angel, 4% - Locke).

With no time wasted, Locke charges forward, arm lifted to punch Angel. She tries to send out a barrage of tiny electric bolts, which hit him, but fail to do full damage(6% - Locke, 4% - Angel). His fist connects with the side of her head, and Angel is thrown to the side(9% - Angel, 3% - Locke). However, scrabbling wildly, she manages to stop herself from falling over the edge, and again, sends tiny little bolts of electric right at Locke. This time, her attack is successful, and causes more damage than expected(10% - Locke, 4% - Angel).

Shaking himself, Locke moves swiftly, his fist hitting home right on Angel’s charred body. She was not prepared for that, and she falls to her side, burn wounds aching along with this to aggravate it further(13% -Angel<plus burn damage>, 4% - Locke). She closes her beautiful eyes, and remains still, unable to continue with the battle.

Tyrogue, much cheered by this defeat of his opponent, stands proudly.

The reporters hold their breath, waiting to see Wolfsong's final Pokemon. Everyone is tense with anticipation, both of the trainers are down to their last Pokemon, and the end of this battle may finally be in sight.

Stats

The_Missing_Link
Locke - Male Tyrogue
HP: 84%
Energy: 89%

Wolfsong
Angel – Female Absol

~~~~~

Wolfsong
25th April 2006, 10:52 AM
I choose Serenity, my female ralts.

The_Missing_Link
25th April 2006, 05:33 PM
Use double team and then launch into a rapid spin and then use body slam

Double Team~Rapid Spin~Body Slam

Wolfsong
25th April 2006, 05:44 PM
All right Serenity, after Locke uses double team, get rid of the clones with shock wave. Then, use a double team of your own and finish by hitting him with a psychic .

Shock Wave ~ Double Team ~ Psychic

30th April 2006, 12:53 PM
really sorry about how long this one took to be put up...

[center] Stats

The_Missing_Link
Locke - Male Tyrogue
HP: 84%
Energy: 89%

Wolfsong
Serenity – Female Ralts

Trainer Issued Commands
– Locke – Male Tyrogue –
Double Team ~ Rapid Spin ~ Body Slam

Serenity – Female Ralts
Shock Wave ~ Double Team ~ Psychic

Round 12

Both trainers are now down to their last Pokemon, and tensions are running pretty high. Lois is scribbling so fast that her pen is almost a blur, while Clark takes small notes now and then, but is more intent on watching the battle.

Locke, battle-proud, begins with a double team, shimmering as three images form around him(5% - Locke). Without a change in expression, Serenity directs some little lightning projectiles at Locke and all the images there, destroying the clones, and mildly injuring Locke(4% - Locke, 4% - Serenity).

Holding his arms straight out, Locke begins his rapid spin. About the same time, Serenity creates clones of her own(6% - Serenity). However, this turns out to be a pure waste of energy, as Locke just spins wildly through them, scattering all of them and finally coming in contact with Serenity(10% - Serenity, 5% - Locke).

The impact stops his wild spinning, and Locke gets ready for a body slam. However, the Ralts is more than ready, and using her psychic powers, she twists his limbs apart painfully, and drops him disdainfully back onto the ground, dangerously near the roof’s edge, but he manages to avoid falling over.(12% - Locke, 4% - Serenity).

Stats

The_Missing_Link
Locke - Male Tyrogue
HP: 68%
Energy: 79%

Wolfsong
Serenity – Female Ralts
HP: 90%
Energy: 86%

~~~~~

Wolfsong
2nd May 2006, 01:21 PM
Sorry it took so long for me to post. Finals are this week. ^^;

Nice work Serenity. Now use another Shock Wave, then follow up with a secret power and end with psychic.

Shock Wave ~ Secret Power ~ Psychic

The_Missing_Link
7th May 2006, 02:03 PM
Ok Locke, use attract to entice her then double team to heighten the appeal. Finally, use mega kick

Attract~Double Team~Mega Kick

8th May 2006, 05:38 AM

[center] Stats

The_Missing_Link
Locke - Male Tyrogue
HP: 68%
Energy: 79%

Wolfsong
Serenity – Female Ralts
HP: 90%
Energy: 86%

Trainer Issued Commands
– Locke – Male Tyrogue –
Attract~Double Team~Mega Kick

Serenity – Female Ralts
Shock Wave ~ Secret Power ~ Psychic

Round 13

Before Serenity can even act, Tyrogue makes the first move, parading before her, trying his most earnest and appealing face, and ends with a quick display of his flexing muscles, insidiously exuding some weak Psychic waves that are aimed to enhance his good looks and sheer appeal(3% - Locke).

At first, Serenity gazes blankly, but slowly, her features soften, and she positively melts, particularly when Locke blows a kiss at her.

Her eyes little hearts, she releases some little bolts of electricity at him, but she has greatly toned down her attack(4% - Locke, 3% - Serenity).

Shooting Serenity a hurt look, Locke shakes his head, and shimmers, and suddenly, Serenity finds herself confronted with five Lockes(6% - Locke), all whom look at her with puppy dog eyes. She gazes, and finds herself unable to attack with Secret Power. She lowers her arms, and stands, unguarded, gazing with love filled eyes at Locke.

This was exactly what he was waiting for, and he darts forward, and leaps into the air, gathering momentum, and his glowing right leg slams into the Ralts, throwing her back as she gives a high scream of pain(10% - Serenity, 4% - Locke).

She gets to her feet, her eyes filled up with tears, unable to believe that the Pokemon she had loved would do such a thing. All her love is at once channelled into hate, and she concentrates, eyes still tearing, and Locke finds himself thrown around viciously and he finds himself hurtling straight towards a startled Lois. Clark moves with a superhuman speed, and shields her with his body, and Locke crashes right into them(15% - Locke, 7% - Serenity).

He gets up to his feet gingerly, all the time keeping an eye on the fuming Serenity. Meanwhile, Lois and Clark get back onto their chairs, and pick up all their scattered belongings. Lois is flushed, but she is smiling, quite amused actually, and she feels perfectly safe with Clark by her side.

Stats

The_Missing_Link
Locke - Male Tyrogue
Energy: 66%
~four clones

Wolfsong
Serenity – Female Ralts
HP: 80%
Energy: 76%

~~~~~

The_Missing_Link
12th May 2006, 08:28 PM
Was it by random that Serenity found Locke with Psychic or was it something else?

Use secret power, swift and then relax

Secret Power~Swift~Relax

12th May 2006, 10:41 PM
*rolled an online dice, but I also figured that Psychic would find Locke more easily than a physical attack would so it had higher odds, and I put it as such*

Wolfsong
13th May 2006, 12:38 PM
Ok Serenity, i Want you to start with safeguard. Then i want you to use shock wave and finish with frustration.

Safeguard ~ Shock Wave ~ Frustration

19th May 2006, 11:26 AM
Gah, sorry for taking so looooong…. =_= I kept on putting off reffing cos I was kinda busy, and it ended up like this…sighs. This is the only battle I’m reffing today cos I think it’s the one I put off the longest.

[center] Stats

The_Missing_Link
Locke - Male Tyrogue
Energy: 66%
~four clones

Wolfsong
Serenity – Female Ralts
HP: 80%
Energy: 76%

Trainer Issued Commands
– Locke – Male Tyrogue –
Secret Power~Swift~Relax

Serenity – Female Ralts
Safeguard ~ Shock Wave ~ Frustration

Round 14
Note: Red signifies HP loss, Yellow signifies energy loss, Blue signifies energy gain.

Shimmering, a spinning collection of lights appears around Ralts(3%, cloaking her effectively. Locke releases a thin beam of energy at her, which penetrates the Safeguard to deal some damage, however, without the usual status effects(10% - Serenity, 5% - Locke).

Again, Serenity directs a stream of little electric bolts right at the Tyrogue and his numerous clones, who dart around, trying to avoid the attack, but failing. However, Locke manages to get away with very minimal damage(4% - Locke, 5% - Serenity). When she is done, he counters with his own Swift, shooting little stars at the still angry Serenity(7% - Serenity, 3% - Locke).

Obediently, he settles down, relaxing his tense muscles, watching the Ralts a little warily(6% - Locke).

Snarling rather wildly, Serenity, who looks anything but her name, dashes forward, and claws and tears at the startled Locke as hard as she possibly can, taking out all her anger and irritation(12% - Locke, 6% - Serenity). Breathing rather heavily, she desists, feeling a lot better after having an outlet for her emotions.

Stats

The_Missing_Link
Locke - Male Tyrogue
HP: 33%
Energy: 64%

Wolfsong
Serenity – Female Ralts
Energy: 62%
~weak safeguard in place

~~~~~

Wolfsong
22nd May 2006, 12:43 PM
Sorry for taking a while to reply. Hmmm.. Serenity, use double team. Tehn if you still have clones use future sight then take a break. If you don't follow up with confusion then psychic.

Double Team ~ Future Sight/Confusion ~ Take a break/Psychic

The_Missing_Link
23rd May 2006, 09:49 PM
Relax then swift. Finally, protect

Relax~Swift~Protect

24th May 2006, 05:10 AM
*asks again* everytime people use double team I end up asking this..lol. Do you want me to use the new updated version, or the old one when clones split off and can more or less run freely?

Double Team (NO) - The user splits in multiple images, almost always surrounding its opponent. It generally causes confusion to its opponent and will stay that way until the user launches into another attack or the user or one of its images is hit by an attack, to which all of the clones will disappear.

The_Missing_Link
24th May 2006, 11:26 AM
The clones weren't allowed to run freely in the old version. The user would usually make four to six copies and even if one clone was hit, the others wouldn't disappear. They also wouldn't disappear if the user launched into an attack

I ref with the updated version but that's just me

26th May 2006, 11:57 AM

[center] Stats

The_Missing_Link
Locke - Male Tyrogue
HP: 33%
Energy: 64%

Wolfsong
Serenity – Female Ralts
Energy: 62%
~weak safeguard in place

Trainer Issued Commands
– Locke – Male Tyrogue –
Relax ~Swift ~ Protect

Serenity – Female Ralts
Double Team ~ Future Sight/Confusion ~ Take a break/Psychic

Round 15
Note: Red signifies HP loss, Yellow signifies energy loss, Blue signifies energy gain.

Serenity’s outline blurs as she starts moving with an almost impossible speed around Tyrogue, each image of her indistinguishable from the real thing(4% - Serenity). Though rather freaked out by this, he remains calm and forces himself to relax, though his every instinct screams out against it(5% - Locke).

At a suitable time, Locke releases a whole collection of little pointed stars, which not only destroy the image, but also hit Serenity, making her shriek softly( 7% - Serenity, 3% - Locke). In turn, she concentrates, and psychic waves twist and ripple through the air, finding the nearest receptive mind – Locke’s. He clutches his head as he feels everything inside messed up with cold and precise efficiency( 10% - Locke, 4% - Serenity). She calmly gazes at him as he feels wave upon wave of confusion sweep over him.

However, he still has enough sense to throw up a Protect barrier, that repels even her Psychic attack, leaving her very frustrated(5% - Locke, 4% - Serenity).

Stats

The_Missing_Link
Locke - Male Tyrogue
HP: 23%
Energy: 63%

Wolfsong
Serenity – Female Ralts
HP: 56%
Energy: 50%
~safeguard gone

~~~~~

The_Missing_Link
26th May 2006, 10:21 PM
Well, there's not much we can do since none of your attacks seem to do much damage

Swift x3

Wolfsong
2nd June 2006, 02:10 PM
Sorry it took so long but now i have my computer fixed hopefully...

All right Serenity, let's keep this round simple. I want you to use psychic three times.

Psychic ~ Psychic ~ Psychic

The_Missing_Link
2nd June 2006, 10:16 PM
*sighs* I hate type advantages

Locke, mach punch x3. There's not much else you can do

Mach Punch x3

9th June 2006, 12:01 PM
o.O i'm sorry I took so long, had exams..
er.. TML..you posted attacks twice... >.<
I'm assuming you want the Swift X 3 combination...

Stats

The_Missing_Link
Locke - Male Tyrogue
HP: 23%
Energy: 63%

Wolfsong
Serenity – Female Ralts
HP: 56%
Energy: 50%
~safeguard gone

Trainer Issued Commands
– Locke – Male Tyrogue –
Swift X 3

Serenity – Female Ralts
Psychic X 3

Round 16
Note: Red signifies HP loss, Yellow signifies energy loss,

It will end here Lois whispers into Clark’s ear. His brow furrows a little, and he gives a little nod. The trainers have battled long and hard, and this, this will be the explosive end.

Locke, with some brave defiance though he knows the odds are against him, fires off a barrage of star shaped energy at the unflinching Ralts(10% - Serenity, 4% - Locke). Serenity, her eyes burning with an unwavering fighting spirit, concentrates her formidable mind, and focuses entirely on the Tyrogue. She lifts him and smashes him around, spinning him wildly and dropping him onto the ground with a loud smack, which draws a gasps from the female reporter(12% - Locke, 5% - Serenity).

Showing his strong will, Locke gets to his feet though in much pain, and concentrates again, using the same attack, putting in his all, knowing that it may well be his last attack(11% - Serenity, 5% - Locke). With renewed intensity, Serenity, though knocked back by the Swift attack, focuses again, and stimulates every pain nerve in her opponent’s body, causing him to moan in pain, and he kneels down, clutching himself, in excruciating pain. His body stressed beyond its limit, Locke finally gives in, and he keels over, to land on his face with a soft thump. Lois leaps to her feet, her eyes wide, as she continues to scribble fiercely. Locke’s body remains limp, and Serenity gazes with triumphant eyes, knowing that he is vanquished, and the battle is over.

Clark sighs a huge sigh, unsure of how to feel now that this battle is over. He stands slowly, wincing a little as long unused muscles that have grown lax squeal their protest, and after speaking a little to the two trainers, the reporters leave.(

Stats

The_Missing_Link
Locke - Male Tyrogue

Wolfsong
Serenity – Female Ralts
HP: 35%

~~~~~

Gah, I think it really is over this time. =.=
Congrats to Wolfsong… =)

I would like to thank the both of you, TML especially for tolerating me throughout, and through all my slip ups and everything… =) this is the longest battle that I’ve reffed to date. Your words of advice and tips were very useful, and thank you for answering my numerous questions and correcting my mistakes. ^^
Points points.. hmmm
Wolfsong & HIAGT – 6 points
TML – 3 points

It’s correct right? =)

The_Missing_Link
9th June 2006, 12:29 PM
lol, you're right. I guess I wasn't paying attention to who was attacking first ^^;

It was a good battle. Thanks for reffing, Hyper

Wolfsong
9th June 2006, 01:17 PM
Thanks for reffing hyper. Becca, I agree that was a good battle.