PDA

View Full Version : doesnt anyone else think

Bashamo909
3rd December 2002, 08:34 PM
that before houen starts they let go their go to some where. and does anyone even remeber the old series( like when ash was trying to get the older badges). i think that the older ones are better then these new ones *cough* johto, houen *cough*. does ant one else agree with me of any on this. :wave: bye

The Rusted One
4th December 2002, 03:07 AM
I try not to...it hurts...

But yeah, I sorta think the first series was better, but I don't really mind the others that much - I guess I like them all. The Orange Islands was just one big, "oh...there's going to be a gap between Kanto and Johto...let's make something up to fill the gap" series.

Serebii of SPP
4th December 2002, 04:09 AM
How the hell can you say Indigo is better than Houen if you havent seen a single ep of it...and the fact that only 2 eps have aired of it in Japan

RedStarWarrior
4th December 2002, 04:55 AM
I am not quite sure what you mean. However, I do feel that Indigo League was better than the Johto League. Hell, Orange Islands was better than Johto, IMO. Houen should be good though.

Crystal Vulpix
4th December 2002, 06:39 AM
I have never seen Houen League, but I hope, that 6 season is more original than Johto L.

Mew2Too
4th December 2002, 02:07 PM
The only really good thing about Houen is that all our fave characters- like Misty, Brock, and Team Rocket (most of them gone, at least for short intervals during the show) start getting their own specials.

Yes, the Kanto eps are definitely more original than Houen eps. There are a lot of copies of Kanto scripts just reworded a little in order to make up a new episode. That much as obvious. At least they didn't f**k up Haruka too badly like I though they would.

And, no, they go straight to Houen. Someone said there'd be an "in-betweenie" like Orange Archipelaego or Whirl Islands. They were clearly mistaken.

RedStarWarrior
4th December 2002, 07:23 PM
They did already go to the Whirl Islands in between, didn't they?

The Rusted One
4th December 2002, 07:31 PM
Yeah, he was using them as examples. However, Whirl Islands isn't too good an example; they actually exist in the game, so they were almost obliged to make something big out of them in the anime. The Orange Islands, however, were just a "filler" to waste time but keep fans interested while they were writing stuff for the Johto seasons.

Shigeru_Soul
5th December 2002, 06:58 PM
Yeah, I think Indigo League was WAY better than Johto... Those were definetely the most original episodes from the whole Pokemon series, and they sure as hell weren't so repetitive and annoying as the Johto eps.

I really wish the Houen League is better than Johto, cuz if we have more episodes like those, I swear I'm gonna kill the writers! Lol Anyway, Houen won't be such a cool new season for me, since my kawaii beans Shigeru leaves... :(:(