PDA

View Full Version : Open Challenge - First battle for me in 2006

aragornbird
28th March 2006, 09:43 PM
Hey, yeah, it's my first ASB battle in a long time. Last time I left with only 1 point, so lets see if I can win some more:

2 on 2
I choose first, You attack first
DQ: One week
Arena: Indigo Stadium
Banned: Rest, Substitute, recovery, and Attract

Unevolved Pokemon preffered

Alright, I'll send out Maeglin, my male Treecko!

Hatake Kakashi
28th March 2006, 09:48 PM
Oh what the heck I'll accept :P

My 4th match though but...

And I'll send out my Tyrogue, Lance Uppercut!

aragornbird
28th March 2006, 10:07 PM
Ah, so they increased the total battles you can be in from 3 to 4. That's nice.

All right, Hatake, it's your turn to attack.

Hatake Kakashi
28th March 2006, 10:51 PM
Alright Tyrogue, first up use Toxic! Then, if it tries anything tricky avoid it*and take a shot at it* with Mach Punch! When you're in close, Mega Kick! Otherwise use Hi Jump Kick to keep the pressure on it!

Toxic - Mach Punch - Mega Kick if close, otherwise Hi Jump Kick

aragornbird
28th March 2006, 11:13 PM
Okay, Maeglin, deflect the Toxic with Swords Dance, then meet its Mach Punch with Quick Attack, then Aerial Ace.

Swords Dance - Quick Attack - Aerial Ace

Charles Legend
29th March 2006, 10:37 PM
Hey aragornbird mind if I ref this for you guys?

~Charles legend

Hatake Kakashi
29th March 2006, 11:19 PM
I don't mind ^^

AB, do you mind?

aragornbird
30th March 2006, 12:52 AM
Of course not, go right ahead!

Charles Legend
31st March 2006, 04:55 AM
[center]

Pre-battle Intro

Welcome one and all to the official Indigo Stadium, Tonight do we ever have a grate match up for you between a master of the skies and a returning Veteran to the ASB please give a warm welcome back to the caption of the skies Aragornbird! and his opponent shall be none other then Hatake Kakashi a trainer that I don’t know much about other then he a new guy to the ASB, and has one mean bag of annoying Ghastly no joke about it…. But hey that’s just my opinion for I Charles Legend the self proclaimed king of the Charizards and a Pokemon researcher in training and one of the most hated members of the entire ASB community besides UuberFred, has not minded his own bee’s wax and has butted in as referee for this match…

Aragornbird Vs Hatake Kakashi

Round one

Team Aragornbird OO
Maeglin, male Treecko
HP: 100%
Energy: 100%
Attack Command: Swords Dance - Quick Attack - Aerial Ace

Team Hatake Kakashi OO
Lance Uppercut male Tyrogue
Attack Command: Toxic - Mach Punch - Mega Kick if close, otherwise Hi Jump Kick

Round One: First strike

The two pokemon lesion closely to what their trainers say and then get to work after their trainers return to the trainer boxes on either side of the Stadium after a friendly handshake as their pokemon shot rude remarks at each other.

The Tyrogue quickly starts to co cough and soon fires off a dark purple ball of toxic Ooze that Maeglin, the Treecko has seen his opponents in the past use many tomes before and knows just how to deal with it. as he starts Spinning like a green tornado and successfully deflect the Toxic with Swords Dance in to the sky, however some of it landed on Maeglin's back and got absorbed in to his skin but lance doesn’t look that well ether seeing as Maeglin had Deflected the Tyrogue's own attack right back at him.

Clearly upset by this not so good start to the match Lance starts to run at his foe with his left fist held out with the fire of Anger burning brightly in his eyes, but like before Maeglin has seen Mach Punch used before and decides to meet it with his own quick attack with his right fist out in front of him, when both of their fist collided both were sent backwards a few feet.

Lance looks at his foe and mite have been thinking “there is no way I am going to be able to use mega kick when I am this far a way better go with Hi Jump Kick’ as he ran at Maeglin and jumped high above the Treecko when he pachinko Lance quickly falling thus Maeglin leaned backwards and hastily slashed at the air creating small razor sharp needles of flying energy which knocked the Tyrogue slightly off course however Lance’s foot had landed on the poor Treecko’s tail.

Team Aragornbird OO
Maeglin, male Treecko
HP: 84%
Energy: 89%

Team Hatake Kakashi OO
HP: 93%
Energy: 85%

Err tell me if it was to dificalt to under stand, and if you want to see the calculations for this round....

Oh and the resion both got slightly poisoned was because toxic was defected back to Tyrogue.... ^^:

!Charles Legend

aragornbird
31st March 2006, 10:20 AM
Thanks for the reffing, Charles, although maybe you can use spell check next time...^^;

Okay, Maeglin, hit him with a Facade and then a couple of Giga Drains.

Facade - Giga Drain x2

Hatake Kakashi
1st April 2006, 01:44 AM
Keep your distant when it tries Facade and then Hi Jump Kick! When it tries to train you, use whatever appendage it sticks out and Seismic Toss it!

Hi Jump Kick - Seismic Toss - Seismic Toss

Charles Legend
4th April 2006, 02:35 AM
Aragornbird Vs Hatake Kakashi

Round two

Team Aragornbird OO
Maeglin, male Treecko
HP: 84%
Energy: 89%
Attack Command: Facade ~ Giga Drain ~ Giga Drain

Team Hatake Kakashi OO
HP: 93%
Energy: 85%
Attack Command: Hi Jump Kick ~ Seismic Toss ~ Seismic Toss

Round two

As round two begins Maeglin’s eyes glows with fire in them as elbows the Tyrogue off his Tail and on to the ground where he begins to punch Lance several times in the face before letting him get to it’s feet, Lance slowly got up and tried a Hi jump kick again however do to his blurred vision he landed onMaeglin’s tail again….

Lance started fel weird as Maeglin looked at the young Tyrogue and gave him an evil grin, as rings of green life-force energy were being sucked right out of the soles of Tyrogue’s feet, Lance quickly got off the tail of the sneaky and more experienced Treecko and then grabbed the tail and swung the sneaky gecko and tossed him right in to the ref’s face.

However useing Gina drian when Lance was on his tail is not the only trick this sneaky Treecko has up it’s sleeve or I should rather say in his’s mouth. I noted as Maeglinjust shot out his long sticky tongue and wrapped it around the very surprised Tyrogue who was not only getting his life-force energysucked out again but is also getting draggedcloser to the sneaky tree gecko. When Lance was in attacking rang he grabbed Maeglin’s tail again and swung the sneaky gecko and tossed him however this time Lance also went flying as well and both pokemon landed hard on the floor, Maeglin slowly retracted his tongue as both winched as the poison in their blood stream was starting to take effect.

Team Aragornbird OO
Maeglin, male Treecko
HP: 73%
Energy: 64%

Team Hatake Kakashi OO
Energy: 70%
Status: sporting two black eyes, sore neck and wanting to know how the hell that his foe pulled off those tricks, slightly poisoned 1%

I was being creative with Maeglin's tongue! I know real geckos can't shoot out their tongues like a frog can however since Treecko is a grass type, I always thought that a Treecko's tongue was some sort of sticky and long vine in it's mouth. However if you don’t like how I did this reffing. I can change it for you guys if you want.

~Charles Legend

Hatake Kakashi
6th April 2006, 12:52 AM
Sorry about that. Use Facade to turn this in our favor! Then, hit 'em with a Mach Punch! Finish the round by Seismic Tossing!

Facade - Mach Punch - Seismic Toss

aragornbird
6th April 2006, 10:47 AM
Okay, Counter that Facade back, then after he hits you with Mach Punch, Giga Drain some of the damage away. Finally, try to paralyze it with Dragonbreath.

Counter - Giga Drain - Dragonbreath

Charles Legend
7th April 2006, 05:47 PM
Team Aragornbird OO
Maeglin, male Treecko
Attack Command: Counter ~ Giga Drain ~ Dragon breath

Team Hatake Kakashi OO
Energy: 70%
Status: sporting two black eyes, sore neck and wanting to know how the hell that his foe pulled off those tricks, slightly poisoned 1%
Attack Command: Facade ~ March punch ~ Seismic Toss

Lance starts off punching the weirdo Treecko with an up cut punch to the face to get it Maeglin on his feet, but as Lance continues his assault Maeglin starts to block more of them then quickly firers out his tongue freaking out Lance who watched as the Treecko backed up by jumping in a sort of backwards somersault . (think of Link in LoZ OoT)

Lance doesn’t like the Idea and rushes at with a march punch Maeglin however he is stopped by the sneaky Treecko as fires his tongue around his Arm although not before Lance had punched the end of it which is the most sanative part of any tongue, Although his tongue hurts Maeglin keeps it firmly wrapped a round lances wrist and stared to drain the Tyrogue’ life-force again.

However before Maeglin could retract his tongue, his world went spring but luck for Lance Maeglin had retract his tongue at the moment Lance finished his Seismic Toss an and Maeglin landed at the feet of my newly evolved Grovyle and after Cam gave the young gecko a quick pep talk, Maeglin shot out a powerful bluish-green stream of fire, Lance could feel his muscles looking up on him…

Team Aragornbird OO
Maeglin, male Treecko
HP: 61%
Energy: 44%

Team Hatake Kakashi OO
HP: 59%
Energy: 52%

Um, yeah about my Grovyle showing up like it was namely to give Maeglin some engorgement, that and he need to get some fresh air. ;)

~Charles Legend

aragornbird
7th April 2006, 06:31 PM
o.O Okay

Well, Maeglin, you are pretty tired. Relax a bit and restore some health with Giga Draim. Aerial Ace away any Double Team clones and Counter if he tries to Facade.

Relax - Giga Drain x2
Sub: Aerial Ace for Double Team, Counter Facade

Hatake Kakashi
8th April 2006, 12:42 AM
Hi Jump Kick and then Mach Punch twice!

Hi Jump Kick - Mach Punch x2

Charles Legend
9th April 2006, 05:21 PM
Round four

Team Aragornbird OO
Maeglin, male Treecko
HP: 61%
Energy: 44%
Attack Command: Relax - Giga Drain x2

Team Hatake Kakashi OO
HP: 59%
Energy: 52%
Attack Command: Hi Jump Kick - Mach Punch x2

Maeglin sits down and relaxes as he watches his foe try and jump high in the air but Lance trips and falls flat on his face do to his leg muscles being cramped up...

Maeglin being lazily shoots out his tongue striking Lance in the chest and once again the Sneaky Treecko started to suck the life force out of his foe then as Maeglin retracted his tongue Lance rushed at it and hit it hard.

Maeglin once aging shoot out his tongue striking Lance in the chest and once again the Sneaky Treecko started to suck the life force out of his foe then as Maeglin retracted his tongue Lance rushed at it and hit it hard.

Team Aragornbird OO
Maeglin, male Treecko
HP: 56%
Energy: 24%

Team Hatake Kakashi OO
HP: 46%
Energy: 39%

umm I well be gone for a few days, I should be back by Wednesday or Friday at the very latest.

~Charles Legend

Hatake Kakashi
10th April 2006, 01:38 PM
Alright Tyrogue, use Bulk Up to power up! If it tries to grab onto you with its' tongue, then use Earthquake to shake it up. Either way end the round with Mega Kicks.

Bulk up/EQ - EQ/Mega Kick - Mega Kick

aragornbird
10th April 2006, 05:04 PM
Use your first turn to relax. Then give it actual poisoning with Toxic. Finally, try a Leech Seed.

Relax - Toxic - Leech Seed

Hatake Kakashi
15th April 2006, 06:49 PM
Just bumping this back up now that Charles is back.

Charles Legend
15th April 2006, 07:52 PM
Team Aragornbird OO
Maeglin, male Treecko
HP: 56%
Attack Command: Relax - Toxic - Leech Seed

Team Hatake Kakashi OO
HP: 46%
Energy: 39%
Attack Command: Bulk up - Earthquake - Mega Kick

Lance’s muscles Stared to tighten up but this time ir was do to bulking up, Maeglin just sitting their.

Lance then jumped up in the air and came hard on to the ground knocking the gecko off his feet, Maeglin shot a Purple toxic Ooze in to the Tyrogue’s face

Lance’s left foot started to glow then he swiftly kicked the Treecko in the face but the sneaky gecko was able to planted three small seeds on the bottom of lance’s foot which soon sprouted and wrapped around it.

Team Aragornbird oO
Maeglin, male Treecko
HP: 42%
Energy: 10%
Status: very sore tongue, slightly poisoned 1% seeded +3% (1% per seed.)

Team Hatake Kakashi oO
HP: 45%
Energy: 19%

Sorry I am late....

~Charles Legend

aragornbird
15th April 2006, 08:42 PM
Whoa, we are both very tired.

Okay, Maeglin, Relax some more. Then give him an Aerial Ace.

Relax x2 - Aerial Ace

Hatake Kakashi
16th April 2006, 04:18 PM
Use Tackle to keep it from getting much relaxation. Then, just sit there. Maybe have a nice chat. Finish things of by trying to Counter its' Aerial Ace!

Tackle - Relax - Counter

Charles Legend
18th April 2006, 01:43 PM
[center]Round six

Team Aragornbird oO
Maeglin, male Treecko
Energy: 10%
Status: very sore tongue, slightly poisoned 1% seeded +3% (1% per seed.)
Attack Command: Relax - Relax - Aerial Ace

Team Hatake Kakashi oO
HP: 45%
Energy: 19%
Attack Command: Tackle - Relax - Counter

Maeglin just stands there lost in a daydream, is until Lance tackles the sneaky Treecko to the ground.

As the Treecko and Tyrogue relax they start to Argue, but as the ref I respect their right for a nice privet argument. Apparently Something lance said Angered the Treecko something about being an illegal genetic experiment,

anyways Maeglin slashed Lance in the face with his right claw that was wrapped in in flying type Energy, Lance Shrieked in pain confirming that it was indeed a Critical hit, Lance slugged the Sneaky gecko hard in the face braking his nose.

Team Aragornbird oO
Maeglin, male Treecko
HP: 40%
Energy: 5%
Status: very sore tongue, slightly poisoned 1% seeded +3% (1% per seed.) broken nose

Team Hatake Kakashi oO
HP: 33%
Energy: 12% 2%Tackle - 0% Relax - 5 %Counter
Status: Paralyzed, poisoned 3% seeded 3% (1% per seed.)[/enter]

just a heads up Liang I was just joking about Maeglin being an illegal genetic experiment. ;)

but then again this is coming from a guy who is battling a Ditto himself in the Crystal cavens rather then leting his Paras do it for him. :rolleyes: yup I really am that crazy. ;)

~Charles Legend

Hatake Kakashi
18th April 2006, 09:30 PM
Counter if you can, but relax if you can't counter. But if it uses any special attacks, use Mach Punch to hopefully throw it off.

Relax/Counter/Mach Punch as necessary.

aragornbird
18th April 2006, 11:39 PM
Oh, Charles, when a Pokemon relaxes you are supposed to add on energy. That is the only way Pokemon can recover energy.

Anyways, the simple answer here is to Relax all round and just let Toxic and Leech Seed do all the damage.

Charles Legend
21st April 2006, 12:38 PM
Oh, Charles, when a Pokemon relaxes you are supposed to add on energy. That is the only way Pokemon can recover energy. Sorry about that, err I forgot about that..

Round seven

Team Aragornbird oO
Maeglin, male Treecko
HP: 40%
Energy: 5%
Status: very sore tongue, slightly poisoned 1% seeded +3% (1% per seed.) broken nose
Attack Command: Relax~ Relax~ Relax

Team Hatake Kakashi oO
HP: 33%
Energy: 12%

What a boring round all Lance and Maeglin do is sit on their buts and yell at each other. not to mention each gained 12% in energy (4% per relax)

Team Aragornbird oO
Maeglin, male Treecko
Energy: 17%

Team Hatake Kakashi oO
HP: 27%

err sorry I am late...

~Charles Legend

aragornbird
22nd April 2006, 03:05 AM
Dragonbreath - Thunderpunch - Relax

Hatake Kakashi
22nd April 2006, 06:52 PM
Mach Punch his mouth closed to cause a backfire for the breath-attack! Then, Counter-attack the punch(the electricty may do the damage, but it's still a solid blow ;)) and finish off by not letting it relax. Mega Kick it in the jaw!

Charles Legend
25th April 2006, 08:54 PM
Round eight

Team Aragornbird oO
Maeglin, male Treecko
Energy: 17%
Attack Command: Dragonbreath - Thunderpunch - Relax

Team Hatake Kakashi oO
HP: 27%
Attack Command: Mach Punch ~ Counter ~ Mega Kick

Maeglin gets this round started by firing off a steam of blush Green dragon fire at the Tyrogue scorching his left fist that is now suck in Maeglin mouth blocking his windpipe.

Maeglin is starting to turn blue do to the lack of oxygen, the Sneaky gecko blind by rage builds uf twice as much electric energy in to his right claw and hit’s the Tyrogue’s chest hard sending him flying. Lance ran back up to the Sneaky Treecko and slugged him hard in the face.

Maeglin breathing heavily as he lays down and relaxes from his energy drain regaining +4% of his energy just before the point the would have fainted if he had not been ordered to relax. Lance is well angry that even with low energy his foe was faster then him thus, lace kicks him hard in the head.

Team Aragornbird oO
Maeglin, male Treecko
HP: 16% 4% Mach Punch ~ 12% Counter ~ 12% Mega Kick
Energy: 4% 5% Dragonbreath - 12%Thunderpunch - +4% Relax
Status: very sore tongue, slightly poisoned 1% seeded +3% (1% per seed.) broken and bloody nose and a really sore throat.

Team Hatake Kakashi oO
HP:1 % 6% Dragonbreath - 14% Thunderpunch - 0% Relax
Energy: 7% 3%Mach Punch ~ 5%Counter ~ 8% Mega Kick
Status: Paralyzed, poisoned 3% seeded 3% (1% per seed.) left fist scorched and coverf in in a clear slimy mucus.

Hatake Kakashi
25th April 2006, 09:51 PM
Frustration till your out buddy. We're not giving him any breaks! Use all that negative emotion to beat the hell outta him, kid!

aragornbird
30th April 2006, 11:45 PM
He can't use Frustration too much or else he'll faint from exhaustion. So Relax, then Dig underground and wait there as the poison and leech seed take their effect.

Relax - Dig - Relax

Hatake Kakashi
1st May 2006, 01:11 AM
Erm just a warning: I only have one more "unevolved Pokemon" ^^; Would it be too terribly rude to ask if you don't mind my using an evolved one?

My unevolved one is...well...o.o mean.

aragornbird
1st May 2006, 09:45 AM
It's fine with me, I can use my evolved Pokemon too.

Hatake Kakashi
1st May 2006, 03:01 PM
x_x; actually looking at your sig that'd probably be a bit high too ^^;
I've only got 1st stage evos o.o;

Charles Legend
1st May 2006, 10:03 PM
Team Aragornbird oO
Maeglin, male Treecko
HP: 16%
Energy: 4%
Status: very sore tongue, slightly poisoned 1% seeded +3% (1% per seed.) broken and bloody nose and a really sore throat.
Attack Command: Relax - Dig - Relax

Team Hatake Kakashi oO
HP:1 %
Energy: 7%
Status: Paralyzed, poisoned 3% seeded 3% (1% per seed.) left fist scorched and covered in in a clear slimy mucus.
Attack Command: Frustration ~ Frustration ~ Frustration

Lance remembers all the damage he took from the Treecko that was at this very moment was doing of all things yoga, which infuriates Lance, his left fist begins to begins to vibrate spawned by his negative emotions, then punched the sneaky gecko. very hard on the back of his head.

but that’s not all Lance is mad about sees his foe trying to escape under his left fist begins to begins to vibrate spawned by his negative emotions, then punched the sneaky gecko. very hard on the back of his head, however with his last breath Maeglin whacked Lance in the head with his tail glowing with brown earth Energy, both layed spawed on the floor as the lech seed vines having no more life force to drain shriveled up and turned to dust.

I walked up to both Pokemon with King and Cam on ether said of me, then look at both Pokemon and make my judgment

I placed my right hand on my Grovyle’s head. “Maeglin, the male Treecko trained by Aragornbird is unable to battle!

Then I placed my left hand on my Charmeleon’s head. “Further more, Lance Uppercut male Tyrogue trained by Hatake Kakashi is unable to battle!

Aragornbird and Hatake Kakashi please send out your next Pokemon and continue your battle! *walks back to the side of the arena and watches what the to trainers send next, as my Charmeleon, Grovyle and I share a Pizza or two with all the toppings including Anchovies.*

Team Aragornbird X O
Maeglin, male Treecko
HP: 0% 8% Frustration ~ 8% Frustration
Energy: -1% +2% Relax - 7% Dig
Status: very sore tongue, slightly poisoned 1% seeded (Ended) broken and bloody nose and a really sore throat. Splitting headache, TKO'd

Team Hatake Kakashi X O
HP:-5 % 0% Relax -6% Dig
Energy: 0% -5% Frustration ~ 5% Frustration
Status: Paralyzed, poisoned 3% seeded 3% (ened) left fist scorched and covered in in a clear slimy mucus, Splitting headache, TKO'd

Hatake Kakashi please send out your next pokemon
Aragornbird please send and attack
Hatake Kakashi please retaliate

yeah it was a Double KO, but you guys knew this was coming, ;)

Um yeah Maeglin kenw he could not finsh digging a hole in time before Lance punched him so he dug a small hole before hitting Lance with his tail.

sorry if this is not how you wanted it.

~Charles legend

Hatake Kakashi
1st May 2006, 11:54 PM
Since it's the only thing that can really handle ANYTHING you send out with a fair fight, I'll send out Fullcharge, my Tauros!

aragornbird
2nd May 2006, 09:08 PM
All right, I'll send out Arien, my female Golden Charizard. Deflect any potential attacks with Swords Dance, then use Aerial Ace and follow up with Brick Break.

Swords Dance - Aerial Ace - Brick Break

Hatake Kakashi
2nd May 2006, 09:26 PM
Ahh a Charizard! Finally, win or lose both our Pokemon get a battle worthy of their power!

Alright, Charizards staying on the ground? Use Rock Tomb to stop its' spinning and damage it's wings! When it uses Aerial Ace, use Water Pulse to spray it as it passes/gets close. When it tries Brick Break, use his close proximity to use Thunderbolt and hit it point blank!

Rock Tomb - Water Pulse - Thunderbolt

Charles Legend
5th May 2006, 03:56 AM
Team Aragornbird X O
Arien, female Golden Charizard
Attack Command: Swords Dance - Aerial Ace - Brick Break

Team Hatake Kakashi X O
Fullcharge, male Tauros
HP: 100 %
Attack Command: Rock Tomb - Water Pulse - Thunderbolt

Cam growls angrily at the fact that Hatake Kakashi called out Fullcharge who takes on look at my gecko and moons him, while King tries to flit with Liang’s female golden Charizard, but I could tell she did not take instead in Charmeleons who’s breath smelled like anchovies.

Anyways as King and Cam both stated to drool as they watched Arien dance around as ghostly swords spin around the sexy looking charizard, Fullcharge snorts at my two dragons who are to him two stupid drooling idiots, and Stomps the ground and summons a bunch of rocks to hit Arien over the head with and they piled around her tarring in to her golden flesh but not that much.

King and cam start muttering about how strong Arien is as the weak rock attack only left scratches on her flawless golden scales, Arien rolls her yes at the two Idiots who have a crush on her, before flapping her wings and tacking to the air and sped up before diving down and leveled parallel to the ground and striked Fullcharge on his right side who fell his left side. Fullcharge snorted at the golden dragon who landed in front of his then he let a jet of water with just a hint of Psychic energy out of his moth hitting her in the chest, which made her step back a few steps but only a few.

Arien then hits Fullcharge with three open hand chops, Fullcharge snorts again then his horns glow yellow as do his peal like growths which then small thin bolts off lighting that wrap around each other and hit Arien fall n her but flatting Cam who got to close to her and whacked him back to his seat charred and smoking. Full Charge snorts at the stupid Gecko’s pain, as he slowly gets to his hooves.

Team Aragornbird X O
HP: 80% <Rock Tomb -5% Water Pulse- 6% Thunderbolt - 9% >
Energy: 86% <Swords Dance -3% Aerial Ace -5% Brick Break- 6%>

Team Hatake Kakashi X O
Fullcharge, male Tauros
HP: 87 % < Swords Dance -0% Aerial Ace - 6% Brick Break -7%>
Energy: 82% < Rock Tomb-7% Water Pulse-5% Thunderbolt-6%>

Thanks Liang by bringing out Arien you gave me an Idea based off of the anime, ok so it my not be a Meganium and Tropius set up but what the hell.

ok this is how it well work the winner of this match well determines who I evolve in to their final stage if Liang wins Cam well evolve However if Hatake Kakashi wins King well evolve, dose that sound good to you guys? Of course I still have to pay for which ever one Evolves but lets see what the tears of a pokemon have to say shall we? ;)

~Charles Legend

Hatake Kakashi
6th May 2006, 01:18 AM
Alright if it tries Swords Dance, use Rock Tomb again.

Otherwise Water Pulse - Thunderbolt - Water Pulse.

If it tries to fly off, Ice Beam its' wings.

Water Pulse - TBolt - Water Pulse
Sub: If Swords Dance, Rock Tomb.
If it tries to fly out of reach, Ice Beam wings.

aragornbird
6th May 2006, 09:02 PM
Use Sunny Day, then Double Team, and finally, Fire Blast.

Sunny Day - Double Team - Fire Blast

Charles Legend
7th May 2006, 08:35 PM
round eleven

Team Aragornbird X O
HP: 80%&#160;
Energy: 86%&#160;
Attack Command: Sunny Day - Double Team - Fire Blast

Team Hatake Kakashi&#160; X O
Fullcharge, male Tauros
HP: 87 %&#160;
Energy: 82%
Attack Command: Water Pulse - Thunderbolt - Water Pulse

Fullcharge snorts again then fired out a jet of water with just a hint of Psychic energy out of his moth hitting Arien in her chest, I as well as my two Idiots watch as the pretty dragon hold her claws together as she looks at the sun as she and the son begin to Shine more brightly.

Fullcharge again Snorts as then his horns glow yellow as do his peal like growths which then small thin bolts off lighting that wrap around each other and hit Arien&#160; in the chest again, Arien then created five clones.

Fullcharge snorted again and&#160; fired out a jet of water with just a hint of Psychic energy out of his moth hitting Arien but wait since when does a Charizard turn in to energy when hit by a water pulse? Anyways Arien and her meaning clones fire a well fire star, no not the super hero Firestar form the teen titans but rather&#160; a blast of fire shaped into a kanji character.

Team Aragornbird X O
HP: 65%&#160; Water Pulse- 6%&#160; Thunderbolt - 9% Water Pulse- 0%&#160; = 15%
Energy: 64%&#160; Sunny Day -8% Double Team -6% Fire Blast- 8% = 22%

Fullcharge, male Tauros
HP: 75 %&#160; &#160; (Sunny Day - 0% Double Team - 0% Fire Blast -12 % = 12%
Energy: 65%&#160; Water Pulse -6% Water Pulse-5% Thunderbolt-6% = 17%

~Charles Legend

aragornbird
13th May 2006, 01:51 PM
Whoops, sorry for the delay.
Airien still has her clones right?

Anyways, you're too slow compared to the Tauros so lets use Dragon Dance to boost your speed and strength. Then give it a couple of Flamethrowers. If he tries to change the weather with Rain Dance, use Focus Punch then switch to Brick Break. Swift if he tries to Double Team.

Dragon Dance - Flamethrower x2
Subs: Focus Punch if Rain Dance, then Brick Break for remaining turns
Swift for Double Team

Charles Legend
15th May 2006, 10:38 PM
Whoops, sorry for the delay.
Airien still has her clones right?

Anyways, you're too slow compared to the Tauros so lets use Dragon Dance to boost your speed and strength. Then give it a couple of Flamethrowers. If he tries to change the weather with Rain Dance, use Focus Punch then switch to Brick Break. Swift if he tries to Double Team.

Dragon Dance - Flamethrower x2
Subs: Focus Punch if Rain Dance, then Brick Break for remaining turns
Swift for Double Team
Yes Liang she dose, and dont wory this is a hard time of the year for all of us with exams and what not.

~Charles Legend

Hatake Kakashi
15th May 2006, 11:36 PM
Alright Tauros, we're gonna let it dance. Let it began to dance and use Rain Dance so it won't have time to Focus Punch that round. Then, Water Pulse should easily overpower the Flamethrower.

Rain Dance(after it starts Dancing) - Water Pulse - Water Pulse

Charles Legend
19th May 2006, 08:03 PM
Team Aragornbird X O
HP: 65%
Attack Command: Focus Punch- Brick Break- Brick Break

Team Hatake Kakashi X O
Fullcharge, male Tauros
HP: 75 %
Energy: 65%
Attack Command: Rain Dance - Water Pulse - Water Pulse

Arien starts to dance but then stops as she notices Fullcharge had lifted his head sky word and started to snot as the sky became overcast, Arien focused energy in to her right claw and
Slugged the bull in the right eye, as a light shower began to fall.

Arien, rolled her eyes and chopped the bull three times, Fullcharge snorted again, then fired out a jet of water with just a hint of Psychic energy out of his moth hitting Arien.

Arien, rolled her eyes and chopped the bull three times, Fullcharge snorted again, then fired out a jet of water with just a hint of Psychic energy out of his moth hitting Arien, her four clones then faded away.

Team Aragornbird X O
HP: 51% Rain Dance - 0% Water Pulse-7% Water Pulse- 7%= 14%
Energy: 47% Focus Punch- 5 % Brick Break- 6% Brick Break- 6% = 17 %

Team Hatake Kakashi X O
Fullcharge, male Tauros
HP: 46 % Focus Punch- 15% Brick Break -7% Brick Break -7%= 29 %
Energy: 47% Rain Dance -8% Water Pulse-5% Water Pulse-5% = 18 %

Sorry abut the lateness…

~Charles Legend

Hatake Kakashi
20th May 2006, 11:33 AM
Alright Tauros, use Rock Tomb if it tries to use any Fighting attacks. It might not stop her, but at the very least it'll slow her down.

Otherwise, use Rain Dance. Then continue to Water Pulse.

aragornbird
29th May 2006, 02:31 AM
Let loose with an Earthquake, then hide from the Water Pulse with Dig. And finally, wait for him to fire his second Water Pulse at nothingness and attack with Dig.

Earthquake - Dig (evade) - Dig (attack)

Hatake Kakashi
3rd June 2006, 11:01 PM
BUMP.

Also, I don't see why he'd fire at nothing :P

Seems like an attack Paradox XD Tauros won't attack till Charizard shows up, Charizard won't show up till Tauros attacks. Vicious cycle.

Charles Legend
7th June 2006, 01:53 AM
[center]Round 13:

Team Aragornbird X O
HP: 51%&#160;
Energy: 47%&#160;
Attack Command: Earthquake - Dig (evade) - Dig (attack)

Fullcharge, male Tauros
HP: 46 %&#160;&#160;
Energy: 47%&#160;
Attack Command: Rain Dance - Water Pulse - Water Pulse

Fullcharge had lifted his head sky word and started to snot as the sky became darker and the rain becomes heavier, Arien then stomped the ground creating a few tremors.

Fullcharge snorts again and fires a jet of water with just a hint of Psychic energy out of his moth hitting Avien, who then quickly dug under ground.

Fullcharge snorted and to fire off another water pulse but ended up hitting the soil insted. Avian let a mighty roar as she flew out of the hole before slamming a farley large chuck of bedrock on top of&#160; Fullcharge.

Team Aragornbird X O
HP: 51%&#160; Rain Dance - 0%&#160; Water Pulse-7% Water Pulse- 0%= 7%
Energy: 24%&#160; Earthquake -7% Dig -8% Dig -8% =23%

Fullcharge, male Tauros
HP: 30 %&#160;&#160; Earthquake -10% Dig -0% Dig -6% = 16%
Energy: 29%&#160; Rain Dance -8% Water Pulse-5% Water Pulse-5% = 18 %
Status: black eye and a spitting headache, muddy, also is in pain from the heavy chunk of bedrock on his back.[center]

aragornbird
10th June 2006, 09:40 PM
Wow, good job Arien. Okay, now, use a couple of Earthquakes, and then Relax.

Earthquake x2 - Relax

Hatake Kakashi
10th June 2006, 11:28 PM
Wait...why did the Charizard dig a hole AROUND Tauros? He wasn't instructed to do so(and not being a ground or rock type I imagine such an effort would be a bit more taxing than normal)

Charles Legend
11th June 2006, 10:11 AM
Wait...why did the Charizard dig a hole AROUND Tauros? He wasn't instructed to do so(and not being a ground or rock type I imagine such an effort would be a bit more taxing than normal)
because she was under Fullcharage and created an exit hole under him while fling up in the air with a chuck of bed rock, now then please oder your attacks....

~Charles Legend

Hatake Kakashi
11th June 2006, 09:13 PM
That doesn't make sense. The EVASION was first. BOTH did damage though.

How was Charizard under Tauros when FIRST using Dig?

Charles Legend
12th June 2006, 03:06 PM
Ok guys I fixed the refing so it make sense....

It's Ironic in a world full of so much miss nfomation that poeple still demand to have some stuff such as reffings make sense.....

~Charles Legend

Hatake Kakashi
13th June 2006, 12:57 PM
Earthquake time 3. At least 2 of those might counter it and dull your own pain.

Charles Legend
13th June 2006, 10:56 PM
[center]Round 14 a Quaking End

Team Aragornbird X O
HP: 51%&#160;
Energy: 26%&#160;
Attack Command: Earthquake - Earthquake - relax

Fullcharge, male Tauros
HP: 24 %&#160;
Energy: 29%&#160;
Status: black eye and a spitting headache, muddy, also is in pain from the heavy chunk of bedrock on his back.
Attack Command: Earthquake - Earthquake - Earthquake -

Arien landed hard on the ground shaking Fullcharge silly, who stumped on the ground also causing the ground to shake but it had no effect because Arien had taken to the air again.

Arien landed hard on the ground again shaking Fullcharge silly once more, who stumped on the ground also causing the ground to shake Arien took a little damage this time.

Arien relaxed as she watch the stubborn Fullcharge stomped the ground creating a shaking that could barely be felt… only now did Fullcharge that he was knocked out

Team Aragornbird X O
HP: 39%&#160; Earthquake -5% Earthquake -5% Earthquake -2% =12%
Energy: 10%&#160; Earthquake -10% Earthquake -10% Relax +4% =10%

Team Hatake Kakashi&#160; X X
Fullcharge, male Tauros
HP: 0%&#160; Earthquake -12% Earthquake -12%&#160; relax-0%
Energy: 8%&#160; Earthquake -7%&#160; Earthquake -7% Earthquake - 7%= 21%
Status: black eye and a spitting headache, muddy, also is in pain from the heavy chunk of bedrock on his back. Fainted

Aragornbird wins 4 points
Hatake Kakashi&#160; gets 2 points
I receive&#160; 4 Points for reffing this match …

aragornbird
13th June 2006, 11:26 PM
Oh cool, another battle of mine has finished. Thanks to both of you for a great match!

Hatake Kakashi
14th June 2006, 12:13 AM
Good match aragornbird. You fought well.