PDA

View Full Version : I need a third battle! Ref Please!

Andrew
30th March 2006, 05:19 AM
Yes! I'd like a 4 on 4 Melee battle with one of you delightful chaps/chapettes. Something along the lines of my bouncy castle, no phasing into it! It's indestructable, large, rubber, three large rubber walls, the exposed wall is facing a stadium of people and there is a 3 X 3 moat around the castle, with ground moves useless. It's going to be at night, but well lit and with an excited audience!

No banned moves, except if any of you try that toxic cloud shit I'll fuck you up so bad.

For my first choice, I'll go with Corsola who'll I'll get to start in the Moat (F)

So, yes, we'll choose our pokemon one at a time and you'll finally post your attacks first.

Ref... please!

Charles Legend
30th March 2006, 09:22 AM
Fine Andrew let's at lest get this match done this time!

Go Snappy my male Totodaile, he well also start in the molt.

Ok Snappy start off with Iron tail times three aime for her spikes maybe we can brake a few off!

Iron tail~ Iron tail ~ Iron tail

~Charles legend

Andrew
30th March 2006, 03:25 PM
Oh, no, don't choose your attacks yet unless you want to....

But next up I choose Misdreavus - OzMissy F

Charles Legend
30th March 2006, 06:27 PM
Fine then go Rookie my male Houndour

~Charles legend

Andrew
30th March 2006, 06:32 PM
For my third choice I will go with my OzMime, the Mr Mime! Vicki Pollard, my Jynx is my 4th choice, stupid whore.

"yea but no but yea but shut up I so can totally drink vodka"

Charles Legend
30th March 2006, 07:13 PM
hehe time to kck the butler and the maid's butts

For my third choice I will go with my genderless Voltorb Orb 007 and for my frouth Lax my male snorlax
----------------------

Ok Snappy start off with Iron tail times three aime for her spikes maybe we can brake a few off!

Iron tail~ Iron tail ~ Iron tail

Rooky lets show Ozmissy why hellhounds are the beter creaters of darkness Shadowball times three

Shadow ball ~ Shadow ball ~ Shadow ball

Orb since we never got to sing to the Drunks at Chrismas eve how about Screeching out the chorus of Jingle bells for Mr. Mime and the crowd as a holiday treat?

Screech ~ Screech ~ Screech(the Chorus of Jingle bells)

Lax start off with a belly drum then rest it off and give a load Snore!

belly drum ~rest ~ snore

~Charles legend

Mega Horny
1st April 2006, 05:22 AM
Sure, I guess I'll ref if thats ok with you 'chaps'

Charles Legend
2nd April 2006, 02:48 PM
Sure, I guess I'll ref if thats ok with you 'chaps'
it's fine with me.

Charles Legend

Mega Horny
16th April 2006, 04:50 AM
right, but doesnt Andrew still have to post his actions? Is my vision faulty?

Mega Horny
18th April 2006, 06:04 PM
^^ Umm, so did Andrew die or what?

Andrew
19th April 2006, 02:12 AM
Ok Vicki Pollard, I want you to so totally use Psychic to Lift Snorlax up and dump him into the moat with Psychic or Seismic Toss untill he's in there and drowning in his sleep!
Torment Voltorb - Psychic/Seismic Toss Snorlax into the water x 2

Mr. Mime Torment that Houndog then use your own Psychic or Seismic Toss to throw Snorlax into the water and have him drown.

Torment - Psychic/Seismic Toss x 2

OzMissy, use your own Torment to stop that Totodile using 3 Iron Tails, and then I want you to use Thunderwave on Houndour, and then on Orb.

Torment - TWave X 2

Corsola, just dodge iron tail by using Water Pulse to throw yourself out of the water onto the castle, and finish off by using Toxic on Houndour and then on Totodile.

Mega Horny
19th April 2006, 01:56 PM
When I signed up for this I had more time. I apologize. I will hopefully have finished the reffing for the weekend.

Mega Horny
23rd April 2006, 07:49 AM
I'm sorry I can't ref this =/ Sorry for making a commitment. Sorry. Just you wait, youll see how fast my reffings come once summer comes!