PDA

View Full Version : MH vs ARAGORN BIRD -- 6 ON 6 MEGA BATTLE!!!!

Mega Horny
30th March 2006, 08:15 PM
An intense match of 6 on 6, one out at a time.
No damage Caps
youll attack first.
Arena: Goldenrod City -- you know it by now (Hope I can commondeer this one ^^)
Music: Heartbreaker ~Led Zeppelin
No banned moves other than healing moves, toxic and destiny bond.
Ref!!!!

We both PM our first pogeys to the ref.

aragornbird
30th March 2006, 09:01 PM
Interesting. And this will be my fourth battle. Okay, I'll battle you. But uh, you only have 5 Pokemon, according to your sig.

Mega Horny
30th March 2006, 09:04 PM
Yes, my sig needs to be updated. Now we need a ref, but try not to use many evolved forms. ive noticed you have many frightening pokemon such as Chrarizard, Dragonite, Salamence, Blaziken, Gyrados etc. ^^ I'd like it if you could use basics and maybe one-two second stage, but its your choice, i just dont want you to pwn me too easily ;)

aragornbird
2nd April 2006, 04:03 PM
So...yeah. We need a ref please!

Mega Horny
2nd April 2006, 04:10 PM
indeed.

aragornbird
6th April 2006, 06:06 PM
Amy said if no one else ref this battle when she gets back from class, then she will. So I'm justing bumping this to make it easier to find.

Wolfsong
6th April 2006, 09:06 PM
Since no one as taken it, I'll keep my promise. Maybe this will help me to get over the writer's block i've been suffering from.

Please Pm me the first pokes.

Wolfsong
6th April 2006, 11:38 PM
Sorry if the intro isn’t that great but here it is. ^^; I will also be referring to Pelori as a he given that I hate referring to genderless pokes as an it.

Mega Horny Vs. Aragornbird

There is a gentle breeze blowing in the bustling metropolis of Goldenrod City where every building is painted the same bright, golden yellow color. It isn’t very long before a crowd begins to gather at the center of the town around a trainer who is putting a cd in a stereo so that there will be music during this battle. Whitney, the town’s on gym leader is in the crowd whining to whoever would listen (which was no one) about the fact that no one is challenging her at her gym anymore. The trainer, Mega Horny, waits drumming his fingers against a poke ball as he waits for an opponent. After about an hour, someone finally accepts his challenge. Stepping out of the crowd is aragornbird. The two trainers shake hands before looking around for someone to ref the battle. However, most people take a step backward simple because they find that a six on six rather intimidating. However, one young lady steps forward with her absol by her side accepting the job.

With that, Mega Horny hits play on the stereo and a song that the ref has never heard of and is a far cry from her preferred genre of country springs to life. The two trainers take stances on opposite sides of the street which is acting as the battlefield. Mega Horny is the first to throw the poke ball releasing his first pokemon. “I choose Slim Thug.” Out of the poke ball emerges a light orange growlithe who sparkles as he appears. Aragornbird simply nods his head, and chooses a pokeball off of his belt. “I choose Pelori.” He simple replies as a genderless Porygon2 appears in front of his trainer. Upon seeing Pelori, Whitney stops her whining and becomes interested in the battle. Both of the pokemon are ready to battle and look expectantly at their trainers while they wait for their attacks.

Slim Thug the shiny male http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y1/WolsongsWilderness/shinygrowlithe.png: 100% Ready to battle

Pelori the genderless http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y1/WolsongsWilderness/Porygon2.png: 100% Ready to battle

Aragornbird attacks first, followed by Mega Horny.

aragornbird
7th April 2006, 01:09 AM
All right, Pelori, start off with a simple Thunderbolt volley, but switch to Swift if it tries evasive moves (like Double Team or Agility).

Thunderbolt/Swift x3

Mega Horny
9th April 2006, 08:36 AM
Alright, begin by digging underground to avoid the thunderbolts and blow two flame wheels at him, which should hit, seeing as he isn't moving and its a wide attack.

Dig ~ Flame Wheel ~ Flame Wheel

Mega Horny
12th April 2006, 03:01 PM
Posting to keep this alive. Take your time by all means Wolfsong, Im just making sure no one forgets it. Youre very patient with me in your match against KoT, an I appreciate that. TYT.

Wolfsong
14th April 2006, 12:22 AM
Posting to keep this alive. Take your time by all means Wolfsong, Im just making sure no one forgets it. Youre very patient with me in your match against KoT, an I appreciate that. TYT.

Thanks, I appreciate that. I've been working on a project with a friend taht is due saturday unless we get lucky and the teacher postpones until monday.

Expect the reffing to be posted before today (Friday) is over.

Wolfsong
14th April 2006, 08:52 PM
Apologies for the delay and the blandness of the reffing. I have a big project due Monday and I’ve been working on it with a friend and it isn’t going all that well. X.x. However, here is the reffing like I promised.

Round One

Slim Thug the shiny male http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y1/WolsongsWilderness/shinygrowlithe.png: 100% Ready to battle

Pelori the genderless http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y1/WolsongsWilderness/Porygon2.png: 100% Ready to battle

Aragornbird is the first to issue his attacks for Round one of this battle. “All right, Pelori, start off with a simple Thunderbolt volley, but switch to Swift if it tries evasive moves (like Double Team or Agility).” Pelori clicks before making an affirmative sound.

Slim Thug turns around and looks expectantly at his trainer. Mega Horny has a plan. “Alright, begin by digging underground to avoid the thunderbolts and blow two flame wheels at him, which should hit, seeing as he isn't moving and its a wide attack.” Slim Thug barks, letting his trainer know that he understands what he is supposed to do.

The pokemon are set for the battle to begin, but just as the ref was about to lower her flag, a squeal came from a toddler who broke away from her mother before running towards the arena. However, the ref’s absol stepped in front of the girl who squealed happily and began crawling all over Angel. With the toddler distracted, the battle was able to begin.

Slim Thug immediately turned his back to the Porygon2 and began digging into the not so soft ground of the Goldenrod City Street. There were moans coming from some of the city workers who knew that they would have work to do when the battle was over. Meanwhile, Pelori shot a bolt of electric energy at the growlithe and struck his backside. Slim Thug gritted his teeth to keep from yelping, but soon finished digging his hole and jumped inside.

Meanwhile, Pelori was buzzing in annoyance as he computed his trainer’s instructions. Since Slim Thug was hiding in a hole in the ground, Pelori figured that that counted as an evasive move so with a whirring sound he launched a blast of heat-seeking star-shaped missiles that tore through the air and down into the hole hitting Slim Thug. Slim Thug was not sitting idly. Instead, he was busy exhaling a stream of flames that circled around his body before flying out of the hole and rolled towards Pelori. The porygon2 gave a mechanical squawk as the flames hit, but wasn’t seriously injured.

Once again, Pelori fires off a volley of the star-shaped heat-seeking missiles which once again struck the fire dog. Slim Thug, also relying on the same move, exhales another wheel of flame from his hole in the ground that rolls towards and slams into Pelori.

Slim Thug the shiny male http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y1/WolsongsWilderness/shinygrowlithe.png: 78% in a hole

Pelori the genderless http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y1/WolsongsWilderness/Porygon2.png: 84% intently watching the whole where Slim Thug is hiding.

Mega Horny attacks first, followed by Aragornbird.

Mega Horny
14th April 2006, 08:59 PM
what about energy? The reffing was fine; I liked the detail about the toddler ^^

Anyway, Ok Slim Thug, it appears hes trying to win withy brute force, so lets attack with crunch and hang on to him. Then heat him up with two point blank flamethrowers.

aragornbird
14th April 2006, 11:55 PM
Since he'll be in contact with you, Thunderbolt should do some real damage. Then Rain Dance and finally, Thunder!

Thunderbolt - Rain Dance - Thunder

Wolfsong
21st April 2006, 10:14 PM
Round Two

Slim Thug the shiny male http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y1/WolsongsWilderness/shinygrowlithe.png: 78% in a hole

Pelori the genderless http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y1/WolsongsWilderness/Porygon2.png: 84% intently watching the whole where Slim Thug is hiding.

Slim Thug sits comfortably in his hole as he listens intently for his instructions for this round. Mega Horny faces the hole where his growlithe is hiding and shouts his instructions. “Anyway, Ok Slim Thug, it appears hes trying to win withy brute force, so lets attack with crunch and hang on to him. Then heat him up with two point blank flamethrowers.” Slim Thug barks, letting his trainer know that he heard them.

It is now Aragornbird’s turn to issue his orders. He glances over at his computerized pokemon. “Since he'll be in contact with you, Thunderbolt should do some real damage. Then Rain Dance and finally, Thunder!” Pelori clicks affirmatively.

The first thing that Slim Thug does is leap out of his hole. As the growlithe charges forwards teeth crackling with dark energy, Pelori doesn’t try to evade. Instead, he simply begins charging electrical energy. Before Pelori realizes it, Slim Thug leaps and chomps down on his nose… er… make that beak. Slim Thug hangs on, grinding his teeth back and forth as Pelori releases the electrical energy that he had been storing straight into the growlithe hanging onto him. Slim Thugs, muscles suddenly lock up and he couldn’t let go of Pelori even if he wanted to.

Next, the ref quickly pulls out a large blue umbrella with multiple yellow smile faces on it. Pelori begins by looking up at the sky and begins by briefly glowing blue. Pelori follows with several soft clicks before launching a bright blue beam into the sky. Almost immediately, as if in response, clouds begin to roll in as it begins to rain. There are curses from some of the adults that are gathered around, while those that have young children cover their ears. None of the spectators, look all that thrilled with the sudden rainstorm. Although uncomfortable, Slim Thug’s muscles unlock but he continues to hang onto Pelori’s beak as he blasts a stream of flames through his mouth directly onto his opponent. Since the contact is so close the rain doesn’t have enough time to damper the flames of the attack.

Pelori once more begins charging up electrical energy in his mechanical body. As he does so, the growlithe attached to his nose once more breaths out a stream of flames onto the Porygon2, and this time succeeds in burning him. By now, Pelori has fully charged his strong electrical attack and sends the electrical assault slamming full force into the fire dog.

Slim Thug the shiny male http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y1/WolsongsWilderness/shinygrowlithe.png: 53% paralyzed, still holding onto Pelori’s beak.

Pelori the genderless http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y1/WolsongsWilderness/Porygon2.png: 52% burned, glaring at Slim Thug.

Arena: Hole in the street, raining (4 more rounds), and spectators muttering about the rain.

aragornbird
22nd April 2006, 03:08 AM
Since he's in direct contact, Thunderbolt it. Then blast him and any of his attacks away with Psychic. If it tries to use Sunny Day, fight with Solarbeam. And Swift for evasion.

Thunderbolt - Psychic x2
Subs: Solarbeam if sunny
Swift for evasion

Mega Horny
22nd April 2006, 11:08 AM
Ok Slim thug, immediately dig underground to avoid thunderbolt. The ground should be much weaker from the fire/electricity/rain. Then, come up into him after it, sending him flying into the air (this counts as one action because dig goes down and up optionally I believe. Then, while hes flying through the air stunned, fire a big Fire Blast at him. I dont care if the rain powers it down a bit, it will still really hurt. Keep your distance and launch another one shortly after for your third action.

Dig ~ Fire Blastx2

Mega Horny
3rd May 2006, 05:03 PM
Posting to keep this alive. There's no hurry.

Wolfsong
10th May 2006, 07:57 PM
Apologies for the delay. But now that exams are over, and I’m not as under as much stress maybe the rest of the round will go quicker. Anyways, here is round three.

Round Three

Slim Thug the shiny male http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y1/WolsongsWilderness/shinygrowlithe.png: 53% paralyzed, still holding onto Pelori’s beak.

Pelori the genderless http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y1/WolsongsWilderness/Porygon2.png: 52% burned, glaring at Slim Thug.

Aragornbird confidently gives his orders for this round. “Since he's in direct contact, Thunderbolt it. Then blast him and any of his attacks away with Psychic. If it tries to use Sunny Day, fight with Solarbeam. And Swift for evasion.” Although still glaring at Slim Thug hanging onto his beak, Pelori beeps, signaling that he understood what he was supposed to do.

Now it’s Mega Horny’s time to issue his orders. “Ok Slim thug, immediately dig underground to avoid thunderbolt. The ground should be much weaker from the fire/electricity/rain. Then, come up into him after it, sending him flying into the air (this counts as one action because dig goes down and up optionally I believe. Then, while hes flying through the air stunned, fire a big Fire Blast at him. I dont care if the rain powers it down a bit, it will still really hurt. Keep your distance and launch another one shortly after for your third action.” Meanwhile, Slim Thug snarls at Pelori, still hanging on.

The rain continues to pelt down, soaking everyone but the ref who cam prepared with her umbrella. Although the rain doesn’t deter the crowd in the least, although one can hear some of the spectators still muttering about it. They continue to stand in the pouring rain to see what will happen next in this battle.

Pelori immediately begins sparking with electricity as Slim Thug tries to release his hold on the computerized bird’s beak. Unfortunately for Slim Thug, his muscles chose that moment to tense up essentially preventing Slim Thug from moving. Meanwhile Pelori beeps in amusement before releasing the bolt of electrical energy he had been preparing directly into the growlithe attached to his nose.

Pelori makes a few clicking sounds shortly before Slim Thug is enveloped in a purple glow. The growlithe was then forcibly pulled off of Pelori’s beak and sent sailing through the air before landing with a loud thump on the ground. Feeling his muscles relax, Slim Thug scrambles to his paws and inhales deeply. A few minutes later, he exhaled a blast of fire that slowly took the shape of a kanji. The powerful fire attack was somewhat dampened by the rain, but it was still powerful enough to do a lot of damage to Pelori who made a whirring sound of irritation.

Pelori once more glared at Slim Thug who was inhaling another deep breath, no doubt preparing for another powerful fire attack. As the porygon2 glared at the growlithe, the growlithe was lifted up into the air by a violet glow. Slim Thug was trying his best not to yelp from the squeezing that he was receiving and continue preparing his attack. As soon as he felt that it was ready, Slim Thug released another powerful kanji made of fire. Once more the attack, which was slightly hampered by the rain, slammed into Pelori who winced slightly as his burns throbbed him.

Slim Thug the shiny male http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y1/WolsongsWilderness/shinygrowlithe.png: 25% paralyzed, somewhat tired.

Pelori the genderless http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y1/WolsongsWilderness/Porygon2.png: 30% burned, somewhat satisfied with how this round went, beginning to get tired.

Arena: Hole in the street filling up with water, raining (3 more rounds), and spectators muttering about the rain.

Mega Horny attacks first, followed by Aragornbird.

Mega Horny
10th May 2006, 08:04 PM
lets lock Perlori in a fire spin to a degree that he cannot see. Then, run around him with an extreme speed to increase the fire spins power and hurt him even more, turning it into some sort of fire tornado. Finally, blast a flamethrower through the middle to create an explosion within the tornado's center.

aragornbird
10th May 2006, 11:29 PM
All right, Pelori, Teleport away from Slim's attack, then use Thunder (super accurate in the rain, hooray!) and follow up with another Thunder.

Teleport - Thunder x2

Wolfsong
2nd June 2006, 02:06 PM
Finally got my computer fixed and everything.

Round Four

Slim Thug the shiny male http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y1/WolsongsWilderness/shinygrowlithe.png: 25% paralyzed, somewhat tired.

Pelori the genderless http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y1/WolsongsWilderness/Porygon2.png: 30% burned, somewhat satisfied with how this round went, beginning to get tired.

Mega Horny does his best to ignore the rain as he formulates a strategy. Once he has a plan he turns to his growlithe and issues his attacks for this round. “Lets lock Perlori in a fire spin to a degree that he cannot see. Then, run around him with an extreme speed to increase the fire spins power and hurt him even more, turning it into some sort of fire tornado. Finally, blast a flamethrower through the middle to create an explosion within the tornado's center.” Slim Thug nods his head in response to his trainer’s words.

Aragornbird smiles confidently as he issues his commands for Pelori this round. “All right, Pelori, Teleport away from Slim's attack, then use Thunder (super accurate in the rain, hooray!) and follow up with another Thunder.” The computerized bird pokemon makes some clicking and beeps signifying that he understood.

Slim Thug snarls as the deluge continues. The growlithe prepares to unleash a blazing tornado of flames. However, before he can attack, his muscles lock up and the growlithe is stuck in place. Pelori blinked his eyes in confusion, but teleports behind the paralyzed growlithe.

Slim Thug sighs in relief as he feels his muscles relax enough that he could move again. Since he was unable to attack with the fire spin, he figures that he should just attack Pelori with extremespeed instead of running around a nonexistent fire. The growlithe spun around and charged forwards in a surprising show of speed, slamming into Pelori who skidded backwards. Pelori beeped angrily, before his body began crackling with electricity. A few minutes later a bolt of electricity arced from the porygon2’s body, and driven by the rain slammed into Slim Thug.

Pelori once more begins crackling with electricity as he charges up another thunder. Slim Thug snarls at Pelori at about the time that the porygon2 releases his thunder attack. By some stroke of luck, the growlithe manages to still hang on despite the powerful electric attack. The growlithe stormed over to Pelori and released a point blank flamethrower. Pelori beeped in annoyance as the burns continued to hurt him.

Slim Thug the shiny male http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y1/WolsongsWilderness/shinygrowlithe.png: 1% paralyzed, barely hanging on.

Pelori the genderless http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y1/WolsongsWilderness/Porygon2.png: 8% burned, tired.

Arena: Hole in the street filled with water, raining (2 more rounds), and spectators muttering about the rain.

aragornbird
2nd June 2006, 07:31 PM
Dang.

Okay, use an Agility + Aerial Ace combo to hit him before he hits you. Tackle if he's still surviving.

Agility + Aerial Ace - Tackle

Mega Horny
20th June 2006, 10:13 AM
Use Extremespeed to hit first. if that doesnt wipe you out completely, overheat yourself and your opponent in a massive explosion.

Mega Horny
9th July 2006, 05:41 PM
Hey Amy? Its cool if youre busy, but I'm just bumping this so nobody forgets about it. 'Twas a fun match ^^

Wolfsong
10th July 2006, 10:37 PM
Sorry I was busy then had a bad bout with insomnia, which finally caught up with me yesterday since I slept most of the day. I haven’t forgotten. My apologies. Oh and wish me luck I have a job interview tomorrow. ^^ I’ll try not to take as long in the future.

Round Five

Slim Thug the shiny male http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y1/WolsongsWilderness/shinygrowlithe.png: 1% paralyzed, barely hanging on.

Pelori the genderless http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y1/WolsongsWilderness/Porygon2.png: 8% burned, tired.

Aragornbird looks between his pokemon and Mega Horny’s. Both are showing signs of exhaustion. Taking a deep breath, he finally speaks. “Dang. Okay, use an Agility + Aerial Ace combo to hit him before he hits you. Tackle if he's still surviving.”

Mega Horny isn’t the least bit deterred. He knows that this is probably the last round for Slim Thug. Without hesitating, he issues his attack plans for this particular round. “Use Extremespeed to hit first. If that doesn’t wipe you out completely, overheat yourself and your opponent in a massive explosion.”

Slim Thug snarls as Pelori beeps angrily. The deluge of rain continues as the spectators watch on curious about what is about to happen. As everyone watches, Slim Thug darts forward a few seconds before Pelori. The two pokemon are racing towards each other until they meet with a loud crash. As if they are one person the crowd holds their breath as the ref steps forward to check on both pokemon. It seems that the two pokemon had succeeded in knocking each other out at the same time

Slim Thug the shiny male http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y1/WolsongsWilderness/shinygrowlithe.png: 0% KO’ed.

Pelori the genderless http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y1/WolsongsWilderness/Porygon2.png: 0% KO’ed.

Arena: Hole in the street filled with water, raining (1 more round), and spectators still complaining about the rain but curious about who the contestants are going to choose next.

Aragornbird chooses his next pokemon.
Mega Horny chooses his pokemon and attacks first.
Then it is Aragornbird’s turn to post attacks.

Mega Horny
11th July 2006, 06:32 AM
Oh, its fine, sorry about the isomnia. And good luck on your job interview, I'm sure you'll do fine. ^^

aragornbird
11th July 2006, 10:52 AM
It's okay Amy, this battle is bound to take long anyways. lol, double KO, I knew this would happen.

'Kay, I'll send out Nessa, my female Lapras, in her debut battle!

Mega Horny
11th July 2006, 04:55 PM
Very Well, and I'll bring in my favoured bizarre companion, Fruit Golem! (Male Exeggutor)

Begin with a double team and surround lapras. Then, send a wave of sleep powder over her from each of your clones, trapping her in a mist of...sleep powder!

Finally, catch it with sludge bomb while its occupied.

Double Team ~ Sleep Powder ~ Sludge Bomb

aragornbird
16th July 2006, 03:24 PM
Protect yourself with Safeguard, then use a widespread Blizzard to destroy all the clones, and finally, use your own sleep move with Sing.

Safegaurd - Blizzard - Sing

aragornbird
2nd September 2006, 07:39 PM
This definitely needs a sub-ref, yeah.