PDA

View Full Version : Thank You TPM

Mega Horny
1st April 2006, 03:29 PM
Yep -- just felt like I should post this

I missed out on the Christmas Tree and felt bad, but I'm not much of a point-holder myself anyways, so i wouldnt have been able to give much. I didn't exactly know where to put this but I just wanted to briefly thank everyone who has helped me learn and been nice to me during my stay. Please shoot me if I forget anybody! ^^ (Some a very very brief because I don't really know them yet, but can still appreciate them) [I accidently deleted this -- and rewrote it quickly *slaps self* so If I forgot you bear with me ;)]

Chris 2.0: For being a great MOD, correcting my mistakes, praising my good actions and giving me the first friendly welcome I've ever recieved at a forum.

RaZoR LeAf: Ditto. Thanks for being a great MOD and making my banners and in general bothering to help me with all that is on your hands.

TML: Whoa! Another Ditto! I haven't known you for long, but I appreciate your help in my reffings and well explained rules for ASB. Thanks for keeping things in order!

Drew: Thanks for also giving me lots of advice and tips for my reffings, and also for your speed in terms of posting reffings in my battles, while making them thorough and detailed. The best almost-MOD IMO ;)

TBA: Thanks for being my personal ASB idol and for correcting my mistakes as well as pwning me in every field. AND for reading my fic ^^

DT: Also thanks, for reading my fic and for putting up with my rushed rounds in your battle due to lack of time. And for being a great companion in the many wonders of the Game Chamber!

Charles Legend: Happy B-day! We've had some phttp://www.pokemasters.net/forums/index.php?action=unreadrepliesretty fun Hoppip arguements! ;)

MoP: Thanks for accepting the battle back when I was even n00bier and for giving me your description without asking 2 many questions!

Chris Watarimo: Bwahahahahaha!!! You're just a cool guy.

Blademaster: Good times in Battle Bonanza and thanks for your odd sense of humor

Mikachu Y: Thanks for just being an all around good, nice guy and for taking my foolish (and somewhat constructive) criticism for your manga (Which I now find quite amusing) well. Also, thanks for caring about my bday :)

(Oz)Andrew: Need I say More? Go Australia.

KoT: Thanks for accepting my reffage, playing the games, HANGMAN, and for liking Zelda in general.

Magmar: Good times in Axis Mundi/Witch Trials! And the game chamber!

Vermillion: Thanks for giving me my first real battle and being a nice foe for it as well. Thanks for just being nice and having my personal favorite ASB team so far.

Mr. pikachu: Thanks for helping me learn the game rules and giving clever responses to all of your replies.

Emo: Thanks for the upcoming banner and putting up with one of my first reffings. Bianca was a great character.

Roy Karrde: Congrats on your moddage and thanks for accepting me as a ref for your match back at the beginning!

Dark Sage: I don’t really know you, but your fics are great! Keep them coming!

(My GHPF friends aren’t on here becuz weve known each other too long for me to write everything here)

AGAIN, if I forgot anyone shoot me XD

http://www.chocolateimpressions.com/images/thank%20you.jpg

Chris 2.1
1st April 2006, 03:51 PM
*Sniff* makes it all worthwhile :)

Roy Karrde
1st April 2006, 03:52 PM
Well thank you Mega Horny. ^_^ It was great having you ref one of my first battles. Thank you for it and all, and thanks for the mention.

The Blue Avenger
1st April 2006, 04:51 PM
Aw shucks. ^^; I've never been an idol before. I'm glad I could help.

Andrew
1st April 2006, 05:04 PM
Need you say more? Yes, yes you should! But, um, what a nice thread. I think we should be thanking everyone more often!

Mega Horny
1st April 2006, 05:07 PM
You want more, ok. Thanks for being a complete nut and keeping the forums exciting, like when you had OzWhore strip in one of your contests. Jesus. you're awesome.

mr_pikachu
1st April 2006, 05:26 PM
Hehe, thanks, MH. I don't think I've really ever been mentioned in a big "thank you" thingie before. I'm just glad I was able to help.

Knight of Time
1st April 2006, 05:37 PM
XD, nice topic MH, I never thought someone would post a "thank you" topic here, but nonetheless, you're welcome. Keep playing Hangman as much as you can, and be sure to keep an eye out for the person who seems to be my new female counterpart here (at Hangman to be exact), Rambunctious Jamirus (boy, I hope she returns someday, I used to really like competing with her for plushies in the old days). Might want to warn you MH, if she returns, you may have a harder time getting plushies (you have to see her collection, believe me, it's a big one).

Blademaster
1st April 2006, 08:33 PM
(gasps)

What's this? A big, fancy 'thank you' post?

What could the occasion be, unless...

Mega Horny is leaving TPMF...?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(grabs MH's pants leg)

DON'T LEAVE US, MEGA HORNY! TPMF NEEDS YOU FOR... um, something... DON'T GO! WE WILL NEVER SURVIVE WITHOUT YOU HOLDING US TOGETHER! THE FORUM WILL BE IN SHAMBLES TWO MINUTES AFTER YOU'RE OUT THE DOOR!

:cry:

Mega Horny
1st April 2006, 08:44 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(grabs MH's pants leg)

lol, please try to keep your pants on (and mine as well for god's sake.) I'm not leaving, I just thought the forums deserved a thank you, becuz they work very hard to keep it going and dont get paid or thanked, or laid, or anything, so I felt I should do something like this. Do not fret, I won't be leaving for a long time.

Unless I am banned.

darktyranitar
2nd April 2006, 08:41 AM
Wow MH, that's very nice of you to thank TPM...

For one second, I thought you were going to leave TPM, but thank goodness that wasn't the case. You still have the fic to write!

So, I guess you'll be around, eh? Then, maybe someday we can have a battle on ASB! Maybe when you finish one of your battle?

But that's a different story...

Nice topic, MH! It never crossed me to thank TPM in a topic.

Mega Horny
2nd April 2006, 09:05 AM
Yes, thats not a bad idea. How2 many times have we tries to have a battle, but haven't gotten a ref? twice? we'll get one this time...

EDIT: but yes, my slots are full for now.