PDA

View Full Version : It has been fun...

Number1ChanseyFan
1st April 2006, 06:09 PM
[color=magenta]Well, I just want to say thanks to everybody here at TPM for making this the most fun that I have ever had on an online forum. This was my first online community, and by far my favorite. After 5+ years though, I am sorry to say that the time has come for me to move on. I am extremely busy in life with school and stuff, and I just don't have all that much free time anymore, and I have many other things going on in life. I will never forget all of the great times that I have had here, and all of the great friends that I have made over the years. I love you all!! ^_^ I never knew that an online forum would be such a big part of my life, but I will never forget this place!!

So goodbye everybody, and take care!!

mr_pikachu
1st April 2006, 06:14 PM
Oh, no! Not you, too, Christen! Aw... I really hate to see you go. I've had a great time working with you. Well, I hope you enjoy whatever you end up doing in your future.

Damn it... now we'll have to find another new Hangman worker...

Knight of Time
1st April 2006, 06:22 PM
Oh, no! Not you, too, Christen! Aw... I really hate to see you go. I've had a great time working with you. Well, I hope you enjoy whatever you end up doing in your future.

Damn it... now we'll have to find another new Hangman worker...

Aw man, Hangman has no girl workers again (of any workers there that are girls, you were one of the best, Christen).

It hurts to know you're leaving us, and I have to agree with mr_pikachu on the Hangman part. The game just isn't the same when one of its workers (especially a newer one, in your case) ends up leaving, but we can move on without your presence there, don't worry. What are you going to do with your plushies Christen?

Anyway, I hope your life outside of TPM will be a good one, you're definitely going to be missed here. :(

Roy Karrde
1st April 2006, 06:24 PM
I didn't even know you much, but with you leaving and all this happening on the RPG Forum. It just seems like this place is getting abandoned so fast. Why not try and make time with school and stuff? I balance my time on the forum and school pretty well. Just why not give it one more week. Man I had no idea that the first day I would get modded, that all this would happen. If not then really good luck, and well come back to visit some time.

Hatake Kakashi
1st April 2006, 07:58 PM
If this is real: Sad to see you go.
If this is fake: Eh. I expected a bunch of these today.

Magmar
1st April 2006, 11:27 PM
Don't leave us ;[

Green_Pikachu
2nd April 2006, 08:28 AM
haha, well this WAS posted on april fool's day, so who knows...but just in case...

i know we weren't really around at the same time that much, but i always thought you were cool. you did a great job modding, much better than I did, and are very popular among the gsc/rusa crowd. someone has some big shoes to fill if you leave. i wish you the best.

darktyranitar
2nd April 2006, 08:45 AM
Is this a trick?...

If it isn't... well, it's not always good to see people leaving TPM. Well, it's your choice. So, I hope you have a good time out there.

Number1ChanseyFan
2nd April 2006, 09:44 AM
[color=magenta]Yes, this was an April Fools Day joke!! I didn't think everybody was gonna take this so seriously!! I've been demodded and lost my Pokémon Hangman worker status too!! I hope I can get them all back...

Green_Pikachu
2nd April 2006, 09:53 AM
haha, that's what you get for fake-leaving TPM.

Number1ChanseyFan
2nd April 2006, 10:11 AM
Meh, I have learned my lesson... I can't believe that all of this happened, I didn't think that everything would be taken that seriously!! I had no idea that everybody was going to be so quick to remove me from my spots here... The fake-leaving TPM thing was actually my third choice as a joke here too. I had two other ideas, but decided against them. I guess this wasn't a good idea either!!