PDA

View Full Version : Poll: I knew I'd find you in here....

Sheik
15th March 2003, 05:11 PM
Poll: What forums do you hang out the most in?

I hang out the most in RPG, PCG, ASB, and the Fanfic forums.

Tyler and Hobbes
15th March 2003, 10:58 PM
RPG,DC,PCG,ASb,and Misc.

Too Cool Scyther
16th March 2003, 01:17 PM
Anime Forum (Everytime I check the forums)
Ruby/Sapphire (50% of the time I check)
Misc (If I remember to check)
Polls/Clubs/Games (If' I'm bored. Like now)

homeofmew
16th March 2003, 01:57 PM
PCG: Like this is Practically MY FORUM ;o!
I got banned cause I did bad things :(! [Don't Drink and post!] in this forum but o well I still like it ;p, I do my "Pokemon Fortune Book" at the Turn of the Month.

MISC: Misc is always fun :o, and I recently got modded at IPHQ at the Misc forum, you can talk about anything, and I happen to be an expert at having an opinion af almost anything :o

TPM in general scares me sometimes people IM me and say "yeah I going off to post at TPM now" I am like What's a TPM! ;o but anyway we all are addicted to an internet message board.

Sandslash and Ninetails
17th March 2003, 01:41 AM
I post mainly in Fanart and this forum. =O I visit the Video Games forum a lot, but I don't post there much. =P Yeah, I pretty much only post in PCG and Fanart, I only post in another forum if I find a topic that I really want to reply to. :o

The Decapitated Mole
17th March 2003, 05:02 AM
PCG, Misc., and Fanfic

Kirei
17th March 2003, 07:53 AM
I mostly hang out in Misc and PCG, although I do sometimes have my spells of visiting other places such as RPG, FanFic or General Discussion. I think I mostly post in here and Misc though. Oh, and of course Team Meeting!

Deus Mortuorum
17th March 2003, 02:53 PM
Misc, PCG and Video Games, occasionally checking into vB Help.

AntiAsh Superstar
17th March 2003, 05:30 PM
I generally hang out and post regularly in GD, Misc and PCG. I'll sometimes pop along to Fanfic to read some stories if I've got any time on me hands, but as much as I keep meaning to I've never posted any fics there. ^_^;;

Hanada Tattsu
17th March 2003, 09:30 PM
I'm 90% of the time at the Pokemon Anime Forum, since I love the Pokemon anime.

I'm 8% of the time at Fanfic, I like to read some of the nice fics they have there. 2% of the time, I'm at the G/R/B/Y forum, since Pokemon Green is my favorite version.

pikachu_rulez
28th March 2003, 09:55 PM
Ruby & Sapphire (to ask people where to go when I get stuck...which is often :D)

FanFiction (just reading)

FanArt (just looking)

Misc. (hey, you gotta take a break from Pokemon once in awhile)

PCG (to answer lovely polls such as this :D)

Matt
20th April 2003, 04:32 PM
I mostly hang out in PCG, but I do sometimes hang out in RPG and ASB. PCG is my favorite forum though. Those are about all I go to..

conspiracy
20th April 2003, 05:25 PM
ASB - 84%
GSC - 10%
PCG - 5%

and the other 1% is looking around for something to do

Pichu
20th April 2003, 06:59 PM
This and that...
err.
GD and PCG

Undomelin
20th April 2003, 07:09 PM
PCG, Ruby/Sapphire, RPG.
And if I'm bored and have time to spare, I go other places.

Venuskazam714
20th April 2003, 10:52 PM
hmm....

general disc
misc
ruby/sapphire
tcg
poll/club/games

Jay
21st April 2003, 09:25 AM
I've always had an admiration for PCG when I came to the boards. I've never been to another place as twice as much as I come here. I don't often answer the polls, only if I'm really bored. I may occasionally read topics in RS and GSC to get a better understanding of the games and its tactics but I don't usually post there

I used to rate teams often in GSC but that was months and months back. I remember me and crazybone rated most of them but I got really sick one day, and just got sick of going there along with that bad cold hehe. Weird

I'd have to say 95%+ PCG