PDA

View Full Version : 7 stupid avatars I found lying around... anybody wants em?

Azura Stardust
16th March 2003, 04:24 AM
Hum de dum, I realised I've made 7 more avatars in the style of the one I have *jab*.

Just wondering, anyone would like them? Since I made them and prolly won't use em myself...

I know some of them look pretty sucky or the colours are wrong, don't worry, I managed to save a psd copy, so I can easily change the colours, or the japanese words on them.

So I dumped em all in a jpg just for show... don't mind the white stars here and there; they're just there in case anyone decides to just c + p out of the picture... if you want it, just post here, I can send it to you by email... or if you want it edited thats ok... because editing it is really easy... Oh, btw, you are not allowed to have the absol :P that are be mine! I just put in there to take up space. :lookout:

(BTW, for the peeps who have requests, hang on a bit! I need to wait till my brother comes home to restart the computer because my tablet's pressure suddenly stopped working... for these avatars, I did them quite some time ago anyways...)

Here are the japanese words and their meanings. (Note some of them ought to be in kanji, but as you should know, kanji is too condensed.)

Top left: Salamence with "kousou". Yes, I know it has lots of meanings... the one here is "G‘s"... meaning grand/magnificent/imposing... I know the words are hard to see...
Top middle left: Haruka/May with "jyun" (ƒ), which means pure.
Top middle right: Ludicolo with butou (•‘“¥), which means dance. I know I kind of messed up with the "bu"...
Top right: Mine! ;) Absol with "shinpi" (_ӎ) meaning mystery!
Bottom left: Lapras from a scan of an "ex" TCG card. Its the only scan that came out ok >_> with "hika" (yes, it has tons of meanings), here meaning ”߉Ì, mournful melody.
Bottom middle left: Flygon with "enkatsu"‰~ŠŠ, meaning harmony/smoothness. I couldn't think of anything else ^_^;
Bottom middle right: Grovyle with hayai "‘¬‚¢" meaning quick/fast/swift.
bottom right: Blaziken with moui "–ÒˆÐ" meaning fury/power/menace.

anybody want? :( if you really want a different one, I don't know if I have the time, but you must put up the pic you want in it first and tell me which part you want to be shown in the avatar. And after that you dont get a 100% confirmation that Ill do it...

[attachment deleted by admin]

Jon UKX
16th March 2003, 07:37 AM
Can I have the Ludicolo avartar please, and keep it the same.

hebesphenomegacorona
16th March 2003, 07:55 AM
Can I have the salamence?

Or the Lapras?

Yatouji Satsuki
16th March 2003, 12:44 PM
I'd like the blaziken. ^_^

Azura Stardust
16th March 2003, 08:19 PM
Jon will have the Ludicolo, Yatouji will have the blaziken.

Unfortunately I do not have your email. Jon, you weren't online so I couldn't send anything either.

hebes, you might want to decide which one you want first ^_^;

Swinubman53
16th March 2003, 10:14 PM
wow those are cool. im not fond of any (looks at sig and sighs) , but how do you make those? i like them

soggy_cardboard
17th March 2003, 12:37 AM
woooooo! cool

where did u get those pics from???

Shadow Djinn
17th March 2003, 01:27 AM
Could i have the salemence? I can save it and everything, so you dont need my email

Azura Stardust
17th March 2003, 05:31 AM
Actually I need your email.. I don't want to attach it here because people might just snatch it for themselves. So if you want to have an unique one, do give me some way of transferring it to you...

However, hebes, I do need your answer, do you want salamence or lapras? (please say lapras, because DT8 wants the salamence :x though you asked first, you weren't sure, so if you want the salamence, I don't know who to give it to.)

Swinubman and s_c: I got the pics from a coro-coro scan, I cropped 'em and stuff. I'd do more but the scanner is acting up again ~_~; For the border, I basically used some photoshop stuff... gave the pic an inner stroke and a bevel effect. Then the words I just, uh, wrote. Yeah. Thanks for the compliment! ^.^

Swinubman53
17th March 2003, 10:24 AM
ooh i made two myself for anyone who wants them. and azura i used your border if thats ok. and these are jpg's so they are kind of choppy but if someone wants them ill send it to you as a bmp much clearer.

johny_e_
17th March 2003, 10:33 AM
just make the jpg have higher quality lol....

and the question "how did you do it" isnt very easy to answer.... you dont ask an artist "how did you paint that picture?

having photoshop doesnt mean you can make cool graphics, in the same way having a pencil doesnt mean you can draw cool things.

:wave:

Latios & Latias
17th March 2003, 10:39 AM
oooo cool can i have the top left one the green dinasour thing with a purple/redish tummy my e-mail is chicoryta@hotmail.com

Swinubman53
17th March 2003, 11:07 AM
well sorry to look stupid but, how do you up the quality?

OnTheEdge
17th March 2003, 11:16 AM
Can I have the Absol? *puppy eyes*
even if it's the same as you have.. NOT exactly..
could you find out how to make the kanji for "edge"? if you can put it instead of the other one :yes:
I'd be pleased and give you a big cookie :)
the email's hunter_triple_h@hotmail.com

Azura Stardust
17th March 2003, 07:27 PM
Ok, Ludicolo cannot be taken anymore :> I just sent it to JonUKX...

since these are unique avatars, you shouldn't be having 2 peeps with the same avatar or similar :0

swinubman: Where did you get these pics from? Why don't you find a better version of them, and then save it as a .png. .png always works for me (except when the transparency !@#s up in IE.)

L & L: Um, do you mean Salamence? Because Salamence is already wanted by other people... maybe ask them if its ok if you guys have the same avatar...unless you're talking about something else... flygon or grovyle? I dunno...

OTE: Hey :mad: Thats going to make it look almost like mine. Wargh! Tell ya what, there's one more absol pic in the coro coro which looks cool too, but it's not as cool as this one coz it has a few other stuff behind it. Still, the pose is cooler.. anyway, I can try scanning in that one and getting it for you, and I don't knwo if I can do the kanji coz kanji is all hard to pixelate and it looks too compressed. Unless you want "edge" as in "edge of a sword", that's very simple kanji, though I dont think thats what you want. Coz really, my avatar's supposed to be unique :(

I can't really do anything right now coz I'm REALLY packed for time x_x;

Swinubman53
17th March 2003, 08:44 PM
I cut those head shots of the legendaries from the game boxes and put them on one of your borders. And im using paint and i dont have a png thing.

P.S. : Take a look at my sig and read the words tell me what you think ok?

OnTheEdge
18th March 2003, 10:57 AM
the edge of a sword will be cool ^_^
I wouldn't use it on tPm, I'm fine with my Wynaut :D
so how about that?

Bug Catcher Daniel
18th March 2003, 04:11 PM
nice avatars! cool....

ps: why do u ask.. just take them :P

Latios & Latias
19th March 2003, 05:42 PM
ya i was talking about Salamence ok ill ask HELLO PEOPLE WHO WANTED Salamence IS IT OK IF WE HAVE THE SAME AVATAR? PWETTY PLEASE? btw i wasnt shouting i was getting ur attention

Azura Stardust
20th March 2003, 04:52 AM
BTW, this is not an excuse, its a real reason, sorry I havent been able to send anything lately, my mum isn't letting me use teh computer and I don't know why, I've tried explaining to her so many times; I'm using my brothers laptop by stealth right now and the pics arent on here...

OTE: Thats quite ok then. It will look like... uh.... bah, this computer hasn't got the japanese language pack installed ._.

OnTheEdge
20th March 2003, 05:09 AM
you don't have to hurry.. I'm happy that you're doing it for me :)
thankies :yes:

Azura Stardust
20th March 2003, 07:15 AM
OTE: yours is done and is being sent to your email.

Unfortunately it does not look identical to mine, for this reason: I saved mine as a .png straight and did not save a psd copy. So when I said that I could edit all the pics straight, I did not mean the absol one as well. So the crop has gone to the right of Absol, and I apologize if it is not what you want, I can just crop a different aprt of the pic and try and get it as identical as possible. Ok. Same with the kanji...

I found this is very very easy on Photoshop so I have cropped Mightyena, Dusclops, Kirlia, Latios, Dogoomu (Forgot english name... oh, Loudred) and Whismur along with one more absol thingy. I better finish my requests. Then I'll try and get these up.

The 0ld Absol is not to be taken anymore. Zip zero zilch. Sorry.
Ludicolo is already taken.
3 of you Latias/Latios, hebes and the other guy, do kindly settle who wants Salamence, and whether the other guy wants Lapras instead.

Shadow Djinn
3rd April 2003, 03:27 AM
Erhm, could I have the Mightyena then? I dont really care if I cant have Salemence so I will willingly give it up

MuRm
3rd April 2003, 10:08 AM
I don't really wanna spend your time asking for an av, per se, Azura, but I still have a request. You seem to be able to get really good piccies of Pokemon, so could you, by any chance, find a pic of Jirachi? Unless you really wanna, I can make an av myself outta it, but I'm having a hell of a time trying to find any sort of pic of Jirachi. Any help would be much appreciated.

Aegiso´Fer
3rd April 2003, 03:37 PM
Nobody asked for the poor flygon? Flygon! I choose you! Pls pls pls :D