PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday to Roy Karrde! :)

Metallixs Girl
5th April 2006, 10:57 AM
YAY!!!! Happy 21st Birthday, my friend! Hope you have a wonderful day today! :)

Drusilla
5th April 2006, 11:04 AM
Oh, dear gods... Roy's 21? *hides*

Well, have a good one, my friend... just don't drink too much. It can really suck in the morning...

Number1ChanseyFan
5th April 2006, 12:18 PM
[color=magenta]Yay!! You turned 21, you are almost as old as me. I turned 21 on February 19th. So, I guess that you getting modded was like an early birthday present. ^_^ Have a great day!! :birthday:

Green_Pikachu
5th April 2006, 12:53 PM
i turned 21 on feb. 8th, so im older than you, N1CF :-P

but, happy birthday. don't get too drunk...don't give into peer pressure. haha.

SuperSonicMewtwo
5th April 2006, 02:17 PM
congrats RK, you're finely reached the legal age of drinking! you have two things left to look forward to in life; minimum age to become a president and Senior Citizen Discount. have a sweet bday.

aragornbird
5th April 2006, 02:47 PM
Everyone is turning 21! =O

Happy Birthday, Roy!

Toxicity
5th April 2006, 03:16 PM
That, or it seems like seventeen is a popular age, too. *is one of those turning 17 this year*

But anyways, Happy Birthday to the self-proclaimed pretty princess mod, and my good friend!

Roy Karrde
5th April 2006, 03:18 PM
Thank you for everyone that is posting! So far it has been a pretty good today and tonight I get to try Liquor for the first time when I go out to dinner. And yeah now I feel very very old. Oh and yes I am a Pretty Princess! Anyway thank you everyone and thank you Metallixs Girl for starting this!

Blademaster
5th April 2006, 03:53 PM
HAPPY B-DAY, ROY!!! :birthday:

HAPPY B-DAY, BLAZIKEN!!! :birthday:

Weasel Overlord
5th April 2006, 04:07 PM
[color=thistle]HAPPY BIRTHDAY RY!!! *glomps with yaoi and birthday huggles* and ha! you've only just become legal to drink...bless you Americans! *huggles beer* I've been able to for...two years now!! NARH!

Arnen
5th April 2006, 08:05 PM
Happy birthday! ^-^

Krystalline Kabutops
5th April 2006, 08:06 PM
Grats, man. Just don't try the 21 shots Birthday Tradition, 'tain't good for ya :P

Roy Karrde
5th April 2006, 08:11 PM
Well just got back from going out to eat with my family. I got to have my first drink which was a Jack and Coke, it tasted sweet and wasn't horrible as I was expecting. Anyway I was worried I might actually get arrested since Texas has alot of arrests going on for people getting drunk over here, and even though I only had half a glass. I was still wearing a stupid 'Jr. Sheriff' sticker from the Stake Restaurant we ate at that my sister pinned on me. I swear if the cops that walked past me when we left had smelt alcohol on my breath, there would be no excuse in the world that could save me with that stupid sticker on my shirt. Oh yeah and I got a Full Moon wo Sagashite Cell Phone hooker thingie, it may be girly but it is awesome!

mr_pikachu
5th April 2006, 09:06 PM
Hey, happy 21st birthday, Roy! Enjoy your newfound legalness!

Dark-San
6th April 2006, 02:02 AM
[b][size=3] Happy birthday to the newest mod in town! Glad you are enjoying the starting of your young adulthood.

Being 21 would mean more responsibility to cope with if you are studying or even working. However as usual, play hard as well.

Sceptile_Master
6th April 2006, 03:31 AM
Happy birthday. Sounds random. Hope you had a good time.

darktyranitar
6th April 2006, 03:46 PM
Happy birthday, Roy! :birthday:

Geez, a lot of 21 years around here...

Perfect Chaos
6th April 2006, 03:46 PM
Hey man, Happy b-day

At least your 21, I'll still be a minor going to college ¬¬; (will be 18 in October)

-Sean

Green_Pikachu
6th April 2006, 05:41 PM
how can you get arrested for being drunk? texas is so retarded.

Magmar
6th April 2006, 07:09 PM
Happy birthday! :):)

I'll be 20 in July, I'm a year younger :( Oh well!

homeofmew
6th April 2006, 09:07 PM
:birthday: