PDA

View Full Version : Happy 6th Birthday, TPM! (previously known as Year 7 thread)

Magmar
5th April 2006, 04:52 PM
Well, this event seems to have come and gone without much notice. Seems TPM has completed its 6th year of messageboardness, and it is now TPM's Year 7. So happy 6th birthday TPM, and congrats to those of us who have been on this message board for over 6 years now. :)

Green_Pikachu
5th April 2006, 05:27 PM
wow, i feel old. i was viewing this board when it first came out. although, i didnt register until june 7th of that year.

congrats TPM, i can honestly say I never thought it'd last this long, haha.

Gengachu
5th April 2006, 07:59 PM
Wow, has it really been that long? I could've sworn it was only six years, but still an accomplishment either way.

Gavin Luper
5th April 2006, 08:01 PM
Wow, I seriously can't believe it's been that long. That means I've been here more than five years myself ... I'm getting old. Moreover, TPM's getting old!

mr_pikachu
5th April 2006, 09:03 PM
Even though I've only been on the forums for four years, I visited regular website many times after Gold and Silver came out. It's amazing how long TPM's been going!

Calaveron
5th April 2006, 10:09 PM
No way I was 11 when I joined these forums.

Number1ChanseyFan
5th April 2006, 10:47 PM
[color=magenta]Happy 6th birthday/start of year number 7, TPM!! I feel old too, I first saw TPM/registered on November 6, 2000. I was only 15 back then!! It seems like such a looooooooooong time ago!! ^_^ :birthday:

Chikoo
6th April 2006, 12:25 AM
Most of the n00bz from my era are now mods. Congratulations. ^__^
But yeah, TPM has come a long way. *teardrop*

PancaKe
6th April 2006, 01:40 AM
dude.
I got all excited because I thought this topic was about year 7's at high school and how annoying they were, being short and n00bish to the high school ways.

Alas,

happy birthday tee-pee-emm

Dark-San
6th April 2006, 01:59 AM
Most of the n00bz from my era are now mods.

[b][size=3] Do you have better comments? This isn't even close to being funny. -_-"

Happy start for TPM for the 7th year! Hopefully we would see more engagment of the TPM in other alienated forums as well as of course new members. ^.^

Blademaster
6th April 2006, 01:50 PM
Seven years, huh? I've only been here for 7 months, lol.

Anyway, here's to hoping that TPMF will be around for many more years to come - I love this place! :yes:

-Blade

darktyranitar
6th April 2006, 03:41 PM
Seven years, and I'm only 3 years in it...

Anyway, happy 7th years, TPM! You've a long way! Hope this place can continue to strife for years to come.

Man, I love this place!

homeofmew
6th April 2006, 09:09 PM
I think he mean we are going into yr Seven, TPM is now 6 years old I have been here Five Yrs and 3 months

Greyfox
6th April 2006, 11:14 PM
My sixth year will be coming around towards the end of next month. Wow... I've wasted my life here... oo;;

-drew

Katie
7th April 2006, 12:10 AM
we are all giant losers
isn't it wonderful

happy bday tpm. it's creepy to think that people born when I registered are old enough to go to school. weird.

Milliardo
7th April 2006, 07:31 AM
It's been a long time since I've been here. I remember way back then, in 2000, when I think I first came here. It's been that long, and I would think nobody remembers me. Well, anyway, great to see TPM still alive...

Magmar
7th April 2006, 08:30 AM
we are all giant losers
isn't it wonderful

happy bday tpm. it's creepy to think that people born when I registered are old enough to go to school. weird.

I TEACH kids that were born around when I registered for TPM! How old am I?!

Dark-San
7th April 2006, 09:15 AM
It's been a long time since I've been here. I remember way back then, in 2000, when I think I first came here. It's been that long, and I would think nobody remembers me. Well, anyway, great to see TPM still alive...

[b][size=3] Nope no idea. Wait a minute isn't that a character from Escaflowne? Anime fan I guess?

I TEACH kids that were born around when I registered for TPM! How old am I?!

[b][size=3] You're 20. -_-" You just posted your age in Roy's birthday thread, bro.

I just graduate from my secondary school when TPM first opened.

Drusilla
7th April 2006, 12:37 PM
we are all giant losers
isn't it wonderful

HELL YES!

Happy birthday, TPM...

Ye gods, I had just turned 13 when I joined here...

o.o;; That means I'm coming up on my fifth anniversary! How have you guys put up with me for so long?

Magmar
7th April 2006, 05:13 PM
@Dark ~ I'm aware of my age, lol, I'm just in shock that so much time has really come and gone. Today we found these pens that when you write, they change color, and we all were reminded of like.. 1992... and I was 6 in 1992... and 1988 was FOREVER ago... and I was alive in *gasp* 1986.

Dark Scizor
7th April 2006, 06:13 PM
I was like 12 when I joined. Or something. That was quite a while ago thinking back.

PancaKe
7th April 2006, 08:56 PM
Thinking about it, I had just started high school when I joined, back in february 2001.
Now I'm finishing high school this year.
I wasted the best years of my life in this place!! What?!
I want a refund.

Milliardo
7th April 2006, 09:23 PM
[b][size=3] Nope no idea. Wait a minute isn't that a character from Escaflowne? Anime fan I guess?

Nope, actually my username is from Gundam Wing, and my avatar is from Gundam Seed.

Perfect Chaos
7th April 2006, 10:06 PM
Wow, 6 years, been quite a ride

Happy Year 7 for TPM and I'm glad alot of us are still around to enjoy the ride

-Sean

Drago
8th April 2006, 07:45 PM
Hm, curious. Don't fp and nine tend to pop back in for a word around this time? Usually TPM's anniversary is a more exciting event. Good on you Magmar, for picking up the slack when everyone else essentially forgot. lol

Approaching my own five years later this month, and being thankful that there's no more evidence of some of the earlier posts I had made. Damn those were some crappy posts... even by my standards.

Dark-San
9th April 2006, 08:19 AM
[b][size=3] Yes, fp would usually do that. But I guess he doesn't seem to return back. However I do realized that my post gets rather lengthly year after year.

@Magmar~ Yes, good for you that you realized your age. ^.^ I've got a cousin who is rather the same age as TPM. Though, she is starting pre- primary school this year.

@Milliardo~ Is that so? I do not remember this character. I've watched both Wing and Seed. Your name doesn't ring a bell and also that avatar bear no resemblence to any of the Seeds characters.

Magmar
9th April 2006, 10:18 AM
I think Milliardo was the guy Trowa was rivals with? I don't remember. All I know from Gundam is 1x2, 3x4, 1xR, 5xS, 1x9, 1x0, 4xThe Family Dog...

Lady Vulpix
9th April 2006, 10:21 AM
Wow, the odd thing is it doesn't seem like such a long time to me... though lots of things in my life have changed since then, and more than a few of them are related to TPM in one way or another.