PDA

View Full Version : [Game] Witch Trials (Round 2)

Plantae
6th April 2006, 05:08 PM
Mod Approved by Zak

Welcome to the zenith of the second game of Witch Trials, a new variant of Axis Mundi and its predecessor, the Werewolf Game.

Any questions on clarification are welcomed and should be directed to me by private message. You may find the rules here (http://www.freewebs.com/plantae0/witchtrials.htm).

The following are the changes of the rules since last game:
Co-existance statements
Alliances
Witch Minor Illusion Power
Witch Betray Ability
Theurge Role
Reader Role
Marked Role

Please view these sections and note the differences.

General
1. Do not excessively spam in this topic.
2. Dead players may post sparsely, but may not give hints that could affect gameplay in any form.
3. Do not post private messages in the thread.
4. Do not edit your posts.
5. Post all votes in bold or they will not be counted.

Players are encouraged to state their suspicions and make accusations in the thread, as well as to utilize the new implement “alliance.” They are also encouraged to take vengeance for actions against their kind.

Please read the rules if you have not for any reason, and all others would do well to re-read them.

The participants of this round follow.

Players
Ace64
Green Lanturn
Magmar
TheBlueAvenger
Heald
Dark-San
Zcade0
Mega Horny
Yero Thropp
The Arbiter
Weasel Overlord
Emotional Faun Chiko-sai
Vulpix.ck87

=====

The following players are currently deceased.

Dead
Yero Thropp - Necromancer
Weasel Overlord - Daemon
Emotional Faun Chiko-sai - Theurge
Vulpix.ck87 - Speaker
drew - Reader
Zcade0 - Daemon
TheBlueAvenger - Witch
Mega Horny - Marked
Heald - Witch
Dark-San - Witch
Green Lanturn - Green Man

=====

The list below depicts which roles are yet alive for your convenience.

Roles Alive
Daemon
Marked

= Sunshine =

A lonely cross stood in the center of the square, Latin in origin for its twin beams, one standing tall and the width of it shorter. A charred pile of ropes lay at its foot, and a man examined them with scrutiny.

The crowd has burned a witch yesterday, the priest was merely assuring himself that the demon that had killed a child last night was not indeed her.

“Blasphemy…” He muttered it quietly as he walked on, for he could sense the tingle of magic mingling in the air, and believed firmly it was a tool only the divine deserved.

So when he passed a fortune teller in the street, he gave her no notice- he was but a mere cleric, and he had no mortal followers. There was a town to clean, be it by sanctity or murder- zeal would be a necessity in the following days.

Demons seldom traveled alone, and behind them witches too, and then all the others- the spirit of nature and tricksters, for evil came in hordes.

He had fears all his life that the dead would rise from their graves, and now it was that day, and the nadir of the church’s dominion.

If change was coming, the priest concluded that it would brought by law, and so he reentered the town hall- and the community trial proceeding within it.

A child had died in the night, clawed and marred, so surely someone was responsible.

=====

The current date/time is: DAEMON/ALLIANCE VICTORY.

Zcade0
6th April 2006, 05:29 PM
nuteral cause everyone goes after the one with the first real vote

Magmar
6th April 2006, 06:04 PM
HEY ZCADE! Happy belated birthday! :)

Staying neutral for now.

Vulpix.ck87
6th April 2006, 06:17 PM
Nutrition.. Neutering... Neutral!

Ahoy-hoy me slippery vocab mateys!

Another birthday? :eek: noOoOoOoOoOo!!! Alas, we're all getting so old ;_; *passes the stale cake to Zcade with a sniffle*

The Blue Avenger
6th April 2006, 07:08 PM
Hm hm hm... neutral.

On a side note, I'll barely be around tomorrow and Saturday, so, uh, please don't doom me if I don't vote or anything.

Dark-San
6th April 2006, 08:56 PM
[b][size=3] We will keep it a no-kill dawn today since it is Z-boy's birthday...

Neutral for me too

Greyfox
6th April 2006, 11:19 PM
What drives a man towards neutrality. Is it money? Power? Or is just just a cold, neutral heart?

-drew

Ace64
7th April 2006, 12:39 AM
Neutral, this time.

Green Lanturn
7th April 2006, 12:04 PM
Yes yes, we shall stay Nuetral for now. While Im at it, I might as well spill some enjoyable news. If you notice my avatar recently changed. That is because I got accepted into my number one college and will be attending Notre Dame in the fall....just thought id spread some joy.

But yes, nuetrality.

~GL

Zcade0
7th April 2006, 04:03 PM
thanx everyone! I'm 13 now w00t!! I can be a sullen teenager!!!! w00t@!@@!!

Magmar
7th April 2006, 05:11 PM
NO SHIT! Congrats, Green Lanturn! This is a Sunshine to celebrate :)

Plantae
7th April 2006, 05:17 PM
Indeed: not a death in sight. But now it's Moonshine I.

Plantae
8th April 2006, 01:52 PM
For reasons unknown, Moonshine proves equally fruitless. It is now the second Sunshine.

Zcade0
8th April 2006, 03:00 PM
I be votin......... um.... ya know what? I got nothin right now. I'm gona stay nuteral for a bit

Magmar
8th April 2006, 03:14 PM
I'm not going to start throwing the first punches this time around. I'm sticking to neutral until later.

The Blue Avenger
8th April 2006, 03:39 PM
Hn... the rules say you can't be neutral twice in a row. But I've got nothing. So... in the interest of moving this game along a bit, I'm going to vote... *uses randomizer* Weasel Overlord. Nothing personal. ^^;

Plantae
8th April 2006, 03:45 PM
Yes. You may not remain neutral twice in a row due to this group's high tendency to choose that option. I may have forgotten to note this last game.

Magmar and Zcade0: you will receive a doom vote unless you vote for a player by sunshine's end, as will any who have yet to vote.

Ace64
8th April 2006, 04:43 PM
Hmmm...there's a lot of people who haven't spoke up yet, which makes me nervous...

I'll vote for Yero Thropp. Nothing personal, but I haven't heard from you all that much in the last few games...so if you happen to be inactive this time around...well.

Weasel Overlord
8th April 2006, 05:06 PM
[color=thistle]Well! *incredulous face* In that case, I vote you, The Blue Avenger.

I certainly do not appreciate being voted for without any evidence!

Heald
8th April 2006, 07:07 PM
We need a definite death, and Yero Thropp seems to always be absent, so lets shift the dead weight.

Yero Thropp

Dark-San
8th April 2006, 07:19 PM
[b][size=3] Yero, since he is the inactive and it could buy us sometime for the evidences (if any) to show up.

Green Lanturn
8th April 2006, 08:59 PM
Well...seeing as there really are no options, other then just speculations, TheBlueAvenger.

Like i said, no blatant reason, its just to even things out.

~GL[/font]

Magmar
8th April 2006, 10:07 PM
I'll shift to Yero Thropp, although it should be noted that he said he wasn't participating this round...

Greyfox
9th April 2006, 12:23 AM
In that regard, we may as well lynch him. Yero Thropp earns my vote.

-drew

Zcade0
9th April 2006, 01:27 PM
Yero for anti-doomness. Me almost always gets killed by the doomsyz

Plantae
9th April 2006, 02:36 PM
The end of this Sunshine brings death.

Dead
Yero Thropp - Necromancer

Will Moonshine II bring a similar outcome?

Magmar
9th April 2006, 09:56 PM
Hey, I just kind of wanted to bring something up quick... what if Yero was, say, a witch? That wouldn't have been fair to the witches that they lost one of their number because someone who was inactive and requested to not be included in the game anymore was assigned a role.

Plantae
9th April 2006, 11:00 PM
Suffice to say he was not, luckily; had he been, a witch marked may have been promoted to latent witch to fix this error of mine.

Plantae
10th April 2006, 03:01 PM
A surprising death this night-

Dead
Weasel Overlord - Daemon

But the Sunshine does not stop rising for anyone, certainly not a Daemon

Zcade0
10th April 2006, 04:28 PM
w00t!! good job watever killed him! We humans got the necromancer AND a deamon outa the way already! Cool!

Magmar
10th April 2006, 05:43 PM
I vote Zcade0. My reasoning should be a bit... obvious o_O;

Ace64
10th April 2006, 06:26 PM
Hmm...I dunno..Zcade...always does that... o.o

I'll go with Emo-Sai. With this game, I'm a bit more suspicious about the quiet ones in the shadows...

The Blue Avenger
10th April 2006, 06:44 PM
I'ma agree with Trey on this one. Emo-Sai. I mean, Zcade sorta does have the right to be happy about this latest turn of events.

Greyfox
10th April 2006, 10:03 PM
w00t!! good job watever killed him! We humans got the necromancer AND a deamon outa the way already! Cool!

Weasel Overlord's a girl. Meanwhile, for the sake of evading a Doom Vote, I'm going with Emotional Faun Chiko-sai.

-drew

Vulpix.ck87
11th April 2006, 04:42 AM
Just to avoid bandwagonning: Ace64

Please don't take offense at this ace, it's admittedly random and is only here to avoid doom, as i am sleep deprived and cos I think I nearly just melted my computer -_- Ugh. As in completely.

Heald
11th April 2006, 05:43 AM
Bandwagoning for the sake of avoiding dooms.

Emo Faun

Green Lanturn
11th April 2006, 05:57 AM
Im going to have to go with Mugmar and Vulps on this one, and vote for Zcade0.

Normal reasons, gotta get rid of somebody, and there really are two bandwagons now, it just all depends on who the next vote is for i guess.

~GL

Dark-San
11th April 2006, 06:21 AM
[b][size=3] I will go with Ace64.

I trusted Vul's instinct, though it might be random of her part.

Magmar
11th April 2006, 06:34 AM
Weasel Overlord's a girl. Meanwhile, for the sake of evading a Doom Vote, I'm going with Emotional Faun Chiko-sai.

-drew

I'm sure Weasel's playing the voodoo game in hell on Zcade for that one ;)

Heald
11th April 2006, 07:33 AM
To be honest, it's his her own fault, Overlord is a male title, after all, if he she didn't want to be mistaken for being a boy, he she should have used Weasel Overlady or something.

Magmar
11th April 2006, 09:07 AM
Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary

overlord
One entry found for overlord.

Main Entry: over·lord
Pronunciation: 'O-v&r-"lord
Function: noun
1 : a lord over other lords : a lord paramount
2 a : an absolute or supreme ruler b : one having great power or authority <a corporate overlord>

Who says a female can't be the lord over all lords? :P Now back to Witch Trials, lol

Heald
11th April 2006, 09:10 AM
Ah, but define lord please.

lord

A man of high rank in a feudal society or in one that retains feudal forms and institutions.

I'll think you'll find that I am, as in all cases, right.

Dark-San
11th April 2006, 09:13 AM
[b][size=3] The last thing we need here is a battle of English Language. Seriously lets get back to the game.

*Psst Kirst*

People are arguing over your nick. High time you might want to change it now.

Weasel Overlord
11th April 2006, 01:21 PM
[color=thistle]BASTARD!! PROFANITIES!! I go away for the weekend, forget to post that I'm going to be away for said weekend...come back, Placebo-shell-shocked, only to find that I'm bloody dead!

Not only that, but being assured that I am male...and that I should change my bloody nicky...GLARGH! *ahem*

Heald, don't be sexist. That's what that little thingy next to my nick is for, see? *is peeved at missing a language battle* ><

*mauls Z from the grave* GRARH!

...and now...I leave! *drifts away on torn and tattered Daemon wings*

Heald
11th April 2006, 05:36 PM
Sorry, I forgot using the English language correctly was sexist, since the first proper dictionary of the English language was written by Dr. Johnson, who was a man, and all men are sexist yada yada yada. Lord is generally a male term, just as Lady is generally a female term. I didn't write it, but it is written thus.

Greyfox
11th April 2006, 05:37 PM
The http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/Themes/PokeMasters/images/Female.gif sign implies that, no matter how "male-sounding" the user name, that the user is indeed female... well, unless they're pretending, and there's no reason to do that on a web forum unless you're trying to pull a Misty1...

-drew

Plantae
11th April 2006, 05:39 PM
You are right Heald in case of the first, archaic definition.

I think she is referring to your not paying any attention to the modern definition (the second). I think we can all quite agree that the feudal system no longer exists, and so adding connotations of "male" or "female" to a title which is listed to have a plain androgynous definition of "an absolute ruler" is rather silly.

But spot-on... time for the death list.

Dead
Emotional Faun Chiko-sai - Theurge

It seems you have lynched yourselves another human. Oh well. Have a pleasant Moonshine III, cheerio.

Heald
11th April 2006, 05:43 PM
Feudal?! Archaic?! I actually live in England and we still have Lords and Ladies and yes, only men are called Lords and only women are called Ladies! I refuse to sit here and have my country's political system insulted by a bunch of slack-jawed yahoos!

But in all seriousness, I hate our Lords and Ladys as much as the next guy. Damn unelected idiots blocking any decent legislation.

Plantae
11th April 2006, 05:46 PM
I honestly apologize. I had forgotten about the United Kingdom's lords and ladies. Suffice to say there is a second definition, and since she is decidedly female, that was the one she was referring to.

But as for the rest of your political system... no one goes into Parliament with good intentions. And then there is Bliar...

Not to say the United States hasn't its own problems.

Heald
11th April 2006, 05:49 PM
Don't worry, I'm not really being serious at all, I just don't like being called sexist when I'm clearly not.

Anyway, enough of the political mumbo-jumbo, this isn't the Misc. forum.

Plantae
11th April 2006, 05:52 PM
I know you well enough to know you are not be entirely serious, Heald, sir. But I cannot help but take the happy moment to insult Blair.

And speak of archaic... that "happy" is "opportune." But yes, back to the game.

Plantae
12th April 2006, 01:50 PM
Strange happenings and a double kill this Moonshine.

Dead
Vulpix.ck87 - Speaker
drew - Reader

Will Sunshine IV be a massacre of its own?

Zcade0
12th April 2006, 05:27 PM
NOOOO!!! I MISSED 2 TIMES!!!!! Oh well.... Lets see... Um... Hearold I curse only being on the computer once a day... I miss everything.... poo. btw, hearold was random, I don't really pay enough attention to figure out someone real, I'll bandwagon later.

BYE!

The Blue Avenger
12th April 2006, 05:28 PM
What do you mean, "missed two times"?

Vulpix.ck87
12th April 2006, 05:35 PM
ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH! NOT AGAIN ><

*is a gracious loser*

Plantae
12th April 2006, 05:46 PM
I think the real question is: "Who is Hearold?"

Heald
12th April 2006, 06:47 PM
I think he means me because an old in-joke was that people used to misspell my name Herald. But anyway, Zcade0 seems to be the first person to post after each Moonshine in a flagrant attempt to profess his human-ness and this makes me suspicious. Anyone, I vote ZCade0, perhaps in revenge, but he does appear to be acting incredibly suspiciously.

Magmar
12th April 2006, 11:35 PM
I vote Zcade0 because I still think something's fishy.

Dark-San
13th April 2006, 08:05 AM
[b][size=3] Zcade0, simplest vote of all.

You spoke too soon and your intention is clearly to sow bad seeds and spark disorganisation among the players here.

Zcade0
13th April 2006, 05:10 PM
By two times I ment I mised a sunshine and a moonshine, and why is everyone yelling at me? That is just the time I'm on the computer so if it is sunshine, I say something. If you check my postes, they are all basically within 1 or 2 hours of the same timeblock with the stray one later because I have some time after I eat. and srry to Heald, I thought it was herold, as in a kings herold. Srry, I'm to lazy to ever check anything.

The Blue Avenger
13th April 2006, 05:21 PM
Everyone is yelling at you because they find you suspicious. Not to say that I disagree. I'm voting for Zcade.

Plantae
13th April 2006, 07:06 PM
Goodbye.

Dead
Zcade0 - Daemon

Have a pleasant Moonshine IV?

Plantae
14th April 2006, 04:37 PM
Another heathen human has fallen.

Dead
TheBlueAvenger - Witch

And with this, a new dawn comes.

Zcade0
14th April 2006, 06:28 PM
Wahahahahahahaha!!! Why does everyone know I'm a bad guy all the time?? I was even active this time!!! Wahahahahahahahahaha! Oh well. *goes to munch on witches corpes*

The Blue Avenger
14th April 2006, 07:14 PM
NOOOOOOOOO!

FOOLS! YOU CANNOT HOPE TO ESCAPE THE WITCHES' WRATH!

I'M MELTING, melting... oh what a world...

*cough* Right, see yas later, then. *heads to the afterlife*

Plantae
14th April 2006, 08:39 PM
I have missed a dooming out.

Dead
Mega Horny - Theurge (Formerly Marked)

Continue.

Heald
15th April 2006, 05:50 AM
Ace64. He's been too quiet since the other demons bit the bullet and he saved Zcade's hide earlier in the game by shifting the bandwagon, killing an innocent human in the process.

Ace64
15th April 2006, 06:01 AM
Quiet? Just felt like taking a break from throwing votes out until I see a reason- instead of just following bandwagons. You went along without a word in voting out YT as well, remember?

Heald. Don't blame me because you followed the crowd.

Magmar
15th April 2006, 06:50 AM
I'm going to also vote for Heald. I usually initiate votes.

Green Lanturn
15th April 2006, 08:47 AM
Heh, might as well Tie things up, as I usually do.

Ace64.

~GL

Plantae
15th April 2006, 01:47 PM
I apologize, but due to extenuating circumstances, this round must end early lest it not end until about fifteen hours from now.

Dead
Heald - Witch

So begins Moonshine V.

Heald
15th April 2006, 07:21 PM
Wow, our plan cocked up. Surely it would've been fairer to let everyone vote? After all, this game is nearly over, 15 hours won't hurt none.

Magmar
15th April 2006, 11:26 PM
In the rules for Axis Mundi, it says that a cycle is 15-20 hours, anyway. Ah well, you snooze, you lose.

Ace64
15th April 2006, 11:28 PM
And by 'everyone', you mean Dark-San, right? To get the 3-2 vote, I'm guessing? Oh well.

Heald
16th April 2006, 04:31 AM
Ah, the rules of Axis Mundi now apply to Witch Trials? Fair does.

Also, had the sunshine been a full day, as the previous five sunshines were, then yes, everyone would've been given a chance to vote. As it stands, because of time-zones and such forth certain people were unable to vote this sunshine due to its early finish, whereas normally they would've voted in time.

Plantae
16th April 2006, 08:11 PM
Please read the times of both posts before you make a conjecture as to whether or not my length was fair.

Reply #62 on: April 14, 2006, 04:37:12 PM »

Another heathen human has fallen.

Dead
TheBlueAvenger - Witch

And with this, a new dawn comes.

(Begin Sunshine V)

« Reply #70 on: April 15, 2006, 01:47:21 PM »

I apologize, but due to extenuating circumstances, this round must end early lest it not end until about fifteen hours from now.

Dead
Heald - Witch

So begins Moonshine V.

I typically try to have a time limit of twenty hours which, I apologize, was not clearly stated in the Witch Trials rules of the game. But as they are similar in structure, one could assume the explicit statement of this in Axis Mundi would serve to give you an idea of how it would work. The fact that the previous half-cycles were longer than twenty-four hours was a lapse in attention on my part.

I am not inclined to believe giving you twenty-one hours and ten minutes is in any way "cutting it short." I apologize if it threw a wrench it anyone's plans... but it happens.

Plantae
16th April 2006, 08:19 PM
The results of Moonshine:

Dead (respectively)
Dark-San - Witch
Green Lanturn - Green Man

Currently it is Sunshine VI but it may be short-lived.

Magmar
16th April 2006, 09:36 PM
Well it's no surprise that I'm a Marked Daemon that has ascended to Mortal Daemon, and that Ace64 is the other Daemon. Since we're both daemons, can't we just ally and end the game as an alliance? I mean, it was our last-minute teamwork that killed the Witch and the Green Man. I'd rather not kill him.

Ace64
16th April 2006, 10:16 PM
And, our abilities kind of prevent either of us dying in a tie this Sunshine.Kind of interesting, when you think about it. He escapes during a tie, but I pick the loser of a tie. Who wins?

Plantae
16th April 2006, 10:46 PM
If the situation had arisen, I likely would have flipped a coin as if neither of you had an ability. But, since alliance has been formally corroborated, the game is now over.

Victory
Ace64 - Daemon
Magmar - Marked (Mortal Daemon)

Heald
17th April 2006, 06:06 AM
Hah, and if only we actually got to vote, we would've actually won. Well, congrats on being lucky I guess. This was the only Sunshine that Dark-San was genuinely late so you were incredibly lucky that things worked out in your favour.

Magmar
17th April 2006, 06:08 AM
If you want to bring luck into this, Heald, lol... YOU were lucky that Plantae didn't reveal any roles to me... because my voting and night kills pretty much eliminated Daemons and mortals. x_X

Heald
17th April 2006, 06:17 AM
Yeah, well guess what, us Witches had to suffer that as well, surprisingly, we just used logic to figure out who the Daemons were. Our plan would have succeeded had Dark-San been given one extra hour, but I guess no one cares about him.

Ace64
17th April 2006, 07:37 AM
Well, since we're on the subject of what-if's...If we had't wasted a kill on GL first round, we might have made things a little less close. Since you, TBA, and Dark-San were pretty much willing to follow my vote as long as it wasn't you, it should have given us more time to snipe from the shadows. But, with WO out too soon, and Zcade just a bit obvious, we had less help than I thought. Actually, we were going to kill Magmar on the night of WO's death, just on the basis that's he too sneaky.

Oh well. Luck's just as important to success as anything else. That and last-minute team-ups...

Dark-San
17th April 2006, 10:18 AM
[b][size=3] Plantae's ending of daylight and dusk were usually around the timing of around 6 am (My time). I had planned on coming home early that day to vote but circumstances had me to delay the voting later. Came home at around 4 am, just to find out that Plantae had ended the round at 2 am.

Bad luck I guess, it was suppose to be 24 hours all the while. Like Heald had say nobody cares about me. ;_;

Another reason for the loss was also due to the reason of Green Lanturn's sudden inactivity. He would need to explain to the alliance on this matter, that is if he is still online and see this post.

Thirdly is that I hold a full time job and is living in the other side of the globe. I hope Plantae see this to a matter of fact and would take this into consideration. If I'm not wrong this is the second time that the timing issue surfaced again, Plantae would need to avoid this matter by not changing the timing as and when he wants. Otherwise it would continue to be unfair to contestants like me and Yi Wen.

Green Lanturn
17th April 2006, 12:55 PM
Yeah, Ive had family from out-of-state over all week, so its been sporadic as far as me getting on. However, I did vote during the sunshines in an attempt to help, I just wasnt able to post any thoughts on any plans, not that I disagreed with any of them.

And it did annoy me that my role lost its invicibilty so early, darn daemons, but apparently you didnt want to get rid of me that daylight.

Whatever works I guess, but I do admit i express a sort of regret towards the early ending of that specific daylight. Oh well, no grudges held.

And I do apologize if i seemed inactive to my fellow witches, I just really had nothing to contribute to the plans, they all seemed good from my point of view, and the only thing i had to reveal was my revelation of identity.

So, yeah...

~GL

Plantae
17th April 2006, 01:23 PM
I am by no means required to keep any of the rounds consistent, which is why it was specifically specified in Axis Mundi (information which I failed to carry over). I understand your situation perfectly, and believe then, that you had two chances in late evening (after 5:00 PM, when most of us are home or nearly home) to vote.

So it was twenty-one hours. Also note that the period from Moonshine I to Sunshine II was 21 hours, from Sunshine III to Moonshine III 21 hours, and the period from Moonshine IV to Sunshine V 22 hours. Please check the data at hand before you make accusations.

I agree that I am partially at fault and for that next game I will keep every transition as close to twenty-four hours as possible. I will not, however, stand to be trifled with when it is clear you are incapable of looking at obvious information; nor can I stand for it when the extenuating circumstances were my leaving for the Easter Holiday with family. Had I the means to extend it an extra couple hours, I certainly would have. I am not likely to believe that in twenty-one hours you could not make time to vote, sir. Maybe next time you might find it wise to not procrastinate quite so long.

Magmar
17th April 2006, 11:02 PM
I still think it's rather unfair for those of us who are Marked to have to scope out our own kind. Unlike in Axis Mundi, we have to sort out two groups of pre-allied individuals and an assortment of other roles in order to identify our own kind. I think ascension should result in being revealed TO the others of the same type, so they can decide what to do.

Dark-San
17th April 2006, 11:29 PM
[b][size=3] Unfortunately having to serve in the Army does not means you have the privilege to come after 5 pm. Our released timing is not fixed and would usually be the unearthly hours.

We did not procrastinate. Our initial plan was to wait for Magmar to put up his vote first to see which side is he on before we could make any important decision.

After this round, I guess we could no longer employed the wait and see tactics from this lesson taught.

Ace64
18th April 2006, 10:07 AM
Yeah, Magmar, I know what you mean. I was Marked last round, and you saw how that went. Maybe there are still improvements that can be made? Take away an ability in return for being revealed?

Plantae
18th April 2006, 05:01 PM
My deepest apologies; I am not without concession, and your serving in the army had been until now lost to my mind. However, there is not such great necessity for argument.

I have noted further need for human improvement, and your suggestions for the Marked as well. The next game will begin this week, probably Thursday at 5:00 PM CST. If this changes, you will be informed.

Heald
19th April 2006, 01:28 PM
Also, there were, I think, three or four people who didn't post once this game... or maybe I just didn't notice...perhaps they should be removed from the list or otherwise informed they are no longer in the game or something...inactivity can mar this game much more than it did in Axis Mundi.

Magmar
19th April 2006, 04:53 PM
so help me god if Yero Thropp is on the list for next round