PDA

View Full Version : Attention all Yu-Gi-Oh! Authors!

jkBAKURA
7th April 2006, 12:07 PM
I just had an idea for a project, and I think it could be a lot of fun. Let's face it, we all have talent here, but we can only read one story at a time right?

Here's what I propose, we get together a list of enterants, and maybe hold contests at the end of each chapter. The Prize? The winners get to write the next chapter of the story!

We can all come uup with our own ideas, as well as work with the things previous writers created, and we'll see what each of our best works can come up with.

All who are game, (no pun intended) please PM or reply to this topic. If it's a bad idea, OK, but it's something we might be able to try out if we work together.

I look forward as always

mr_pikachu
7th April 2006, 03:18 PM
Erm...

2) Contests, Chain Stories and awards topics must be approved by a moderator prior to posting.

It seems to me like this qualifies as a chain story (as well as a contest, now that I think about it).

I didn't see any mention of a Fanfic mod having approved this idea here, so I'm going to have to lock this thread. (If one of us did indeed approve it, then just let us know and we'll unlock it. And just so you know, when you get mod approval for something like this, it's usually a good idea to say who approved it in the first post.)