PDA

View Full Version : Gameshark Codes!!!!!!

jordan2009
16th March 2003, 09:29 PM
Is there any gameshark code's for ruby or sapphire for the "Game Boy Advance" Since the Game will be here in two days. Does in body know the link that has the codes or can anybody post the code for the "Gameboy Advance" thanks alot if you can.!!!!!!!:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

A war in the po
16th March 2003, 09:42 PM
i would tell you if you payed me 5 dollars. and i got all of them with me. (im not gonna give it to u cuz bribery aint allowed here, secondly, dont freekin cheat!!! it's bad!!!)lol.

i do have the gameshark sheats though...

jordan2009
16th March 2003, 09:52 PM
I am only using my advantage for the pokemon game. If you want going to give the cheats you didnt have to post anything but if there is anybody else knows the cheat;s for the GBA please post it would really mean alot.!!!!!!:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

CodeR3D
16th March 2003, 10:24 PM
jordan in a few days they will be gameshark codes on here.
and war, I dont really think you have codes. :yes:

A war in the po
16th March 2003, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by CodeR3D
jordan in a few days they will be gameshark codes on here.
and war, I dont really think you have codes. :yes:

try me little man. if you really want codes...

http://www.sanangeles.net/saphire.txt

heh i love proving newbs wrong.

CodeR3D
17th March 2003, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by A war in the po
try me little man. if you really want codes...

http://www.sanangeles.net/saphire.txt

heh i love proving newbs wrong.

i love making stupid people give out codes that they wouldnt before. :p
btw Your the newbie i have 62 post and you have 47 :p

jordan2009
17th March 2003, 12:42 PM
I said that I wanted Gameboy Advance Codes not VBA Codes so your codes are no good at all!!!!!!!:no: :no: :no: :no:

CodeR3D
17th March 2003, 01:00 PM
cant help then
Just wait awhile longer and there will be gameshark codes here.

pokemax_4545
17th March 2003, 05:51 PM
if you go to www. gamfaqs.com than you will find some gameshark codes there. they already have some

jordan2009
17th March 2003, 06:00 PM
Thanks alot you are right they have some great Gameshark codes I just hope they all work!!!:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

A war in the po
17th March 2003, 07:52 PM
i love making stupid people give out codes that they wouldnt before. :p
btw Your the newbie i have 62 post and you have 47 :p

heh us as stupid as they come. thankyou for bringing up the ammounts of posts i have. would you like a medal? or would ypu like cheese with your whine?

doesnt really matter how many threads uve posted in. for all i know you probably posted 67 times about how gay you are.

CodeR3D
17th March 2003, 08:26 PM
dont call me stupid. He asked for gameboy advance gameshark codes and you gave him vba codes.
talk about stupid.

A war in the po
17th March 2003, 09:48 PM
dont call me stupid. He asked for gameboy advance gameshark codes and you gave him vba codes.
talk about stupid.

[insert newb here] coder3d is an idiot[/insert newb here]

your so stupid that u cant tell the difference between a GBA code and a vba code. i gave u low lifes the vba codes cuz thats all you deserve. the gba codes can be accesed from alot of places. now stop ur gay whining and go find them on ur own. instead of wasting bandwith on the forum.

Pao_Squared
17th March 2003, 10:03 PM
^_^ if it helps any, I think you're both idiots.

A war in the po
17th March 2003, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by Pao_Squared
^_^ if it helps any, I think you're both idiots.

i dont think that helped it an inch. i dont care what you say about me, but i think he does.

Turks
17th March 2003, 11:55 PM
heh us as stupid as they come. thankyou for bringing up the ammounts of posts i have. would you like a medal? or would ypu like cheese with your whine?

doesnt really matter how many threads uve posted in. for all i know you probably posted 67 times about how gay you are.

heheh, this guy is great...... no, seriously. Thanks War, you actualy said something worth being said. CodeR3D, you should chill. Why not go to an actual code website that would have the codes, rather then whining aabout it not being post on a forum. Try a code web site of some sorts if you really want codes so bad.

*coughdubbleyoudubbleyoudubbleyoudotgamefaqdotcomc ough*

Anyway, thanks War. Every forum needs someone like you, i'v always found people with your additude to be quite enjoyable.

(BTW War, did you know part your SN was missing, might wanna PM an admn to change your name to an abrevation of it. just letting you know)

A war in the po
18th March 2003, 12:42 AM
thx ! thats the first possitive thing ive heard all day. im alright with my name. it's cool. keep chillin dude

jao
18th March 2003, 06:47 AM
OUT OF TOPIC

for all i know you probably posted 67 times about how gay you are.

May you just stop with your "gay"things?????? perhaps you don't care, but some people may feel offended.

Thanks a lot.

starjake
18th March 2003, 08:00 AM
Is it possible for anyone to speak like civil human beings around here? I don't want to nag or anything, but this getting slightly out of hand.

On that note...

Is there a gameshark code for catching any pokemon in the English version? I couldn't find one on that site posted earlier.

CodeR3D
18th March 2003, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by Turks
heheh, this guy is great...... no, seriously. Thanks War, you actualy said something worth being said. CodeR3D, you should chill. Why not go to an actual code website that would have the codes, rather then whining aabout it not being post on a forum. Try a code web site of some sorts if you really want codes so bad.

*coughdubbleyoudubbleyoudubbleyoudotgamefaqdotcomc ough*

Anyway, thanks War. Every forum needs someone like you, i'v always found people with your additude to be quite enjoyable.

(BTW War, did you know part your SN was missing, might wanna PM an admn to change your name to an abrevation of it. just letting you know)
ok whatever Im getting pokemon shapphire today anyway so ill be in a good mood. sorry war :yes:

A war in the po
18th March 2003, 01:04 PM
Is there a gameshark code for catching any pokemon in the English version? I couldn't find one on that site posted earlier.

actualy each pokemon has its own code in this game. like with the earlier version the code followed this way:

2b4f56xxx * you would put the number of pokemon

in R/S the code is way longer. more like 6 lines. i really dnt care if its a vba code or gba code. i got my flash player. im just gonna convert it into a cartridge.