PDA

View Full Version : River VS Ultimate Charizard {Ref - Weasel Overlord}

Pichu Luver
7th April 2006, 12:31 PM
[font=sylfaen]Right since John has been freed to battle I need exp for him so:

One on One
One week DQ
The Banned Moves are thus: Standard(Rest, Substitute . . .) Cheap (Destiny Bond, Imprison . . .)
Arena: Shallow Pond
Like the name it is just a shallow pond, barely able to dive underneath, like 3 feet deep. There is watter lilies and cat tails everywhere, creating a kind of maze. The cat tails are mostly along the edges however. The pond is mid sized, with a ring of grassy turf around it, and a tree.

I am using John Lafite, my male Surskit.

You post Poke and attacks and we be needin a ref . . .

Ultimate Charizard
7th April 2006, 06:47 PM
Ill take this as my 4th battle and i will pick my Pichu.

First up go with Double Team and take the chance to use Thunder Wave. End things off with a Thunderbolt.

Double Team - Thunder Wave - Thunderbolt

Weasel Overlord
8th April 2006, 05:58 AM
[color=thistle]Hey Rio! I'll ref this for ye dudes if ye like. I have enough time for a second reffing battle! ^^

Pichu Luver
8th April 2006, 10:05 AM
[font=sylfaen] Yay! Thanks a bunch Weez! So a Pichu is it UC? Hmm this requires thought . . . Ok Lafite let's do this:

First stay out of the pond, don't go in it yet. Your first attack is to try to confuse and generally annoy that Chu Chu with a [color=#ffccff]Swagger. Hopefully we'll get him(her?) confused before he gets out any doubles. If he has no doubles, use Flash to annoy some more, then bowl him over into the pond with a Hydro Pump. If he does have doubles (therefore not confused), use Double Team then Swift.

Swagger/Flash or Double Team/Hydro Pump or Swift

Ultimate Charizard
15th April 2006, 12:47 PM
Any chance of a reffing?

Weasel Overlord
15th April 2006, 04:30 PM
Actually, I've just got a little left to do, but I had to go to work earlier or I would have finished it then. Apologies, but I shall edit it in as soon as I'm done, okay?

Editamaroo:

[CENTER][COLOR=#2f4f4f]Ultimate Charizard vs. [color=#8fbc8f]River, Round One!

[COLOR=silver]Arena – Shallow Pond
Like the name it is just a shallow pond, barely able to dive underneath, like 3 feet deep. There are water lilies and cat tails everywhere, creating a kind of maze. The cat tails are mostly along the edges however. The pond is mid sized, with a ring of grassy turf around it, and a tree.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y157/jingleweasel/Pokemon/pkrs155.gif
[color=slategray]Pichu [M] | Trainer – Ultimate Charizard
[color=#808080]100 health
100 Energy
Status – OK!
Double Team~Thunder Wave~Thunderbolt

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y157/jingleweasel/Pokemon/pkrs032.gif
[COLOR=#228b22]Surskit [M] – John Lafite | Trainer – River
[COLOR=palegreen]100 health
100 Energy
Status – OK!
Swagger~Flash~Hydro Pump
[color=#8fbc8f]Subs: If Pichu is not confused and has doubles, use Double Team then Swift

[color=silver]Let Round One Begin!

The tiny Pichu and the somewhat tinier Surskit faced off on the battlefield, the light little skater resting on a lily pad and the mouse standing on nice, dry land.

Their commands issued and understood, the pair leapt into action, Pichu concentrating to produce a series of clones. His concentration, however, was broken by the hissing and generally foul language of his opponent, Lafite, who taunted him, throwing insults like there was no tomorrow. The little mouse, overcome by anger, fizzled with electricity and threw himself at the enraging Lafite, skating smugly on the surface of the water.

Batting at him with tiny hands, the little Pichu dealt some damage before falling backwards into the water in shock at the blinding flash that had just shone in his eyes. Mewling softly, Pichu, flat on his back in the shallow water, let off a furious plea to the thundery heavens for a bolt of vengeance. Luckily for him, his attack hit dead on, causing Lafite’s Hydro Pump to go slightly awry, only hitting Pichu on the rump. Rolling backwards some more, the little mouse groaned and staggered to his feet, as his opponent crackled ruefully in the centre of the pond, sitting on an ever-so-slightly burned lily pad.

At the end of Round One, the statistics are as follows...

[color=#808080]94 health
91 Energy
[color=slategray]Status – Blinded, oh no! Also, very peeved at Lafite.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

[COLOR=palegreen]86 health
90 Energy
[color=#8fbc8f]Status – Frazzled around the edge, ouchy! Clinging desperately to his lily pad.

Note: Pichu was distracted by Swagger, which caused his clones not to appear, and because of the distraction, he used Frustration instead of his Thunder Wave.
Also, can I have the sex and name of your Pichu, UC.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

[COLOR=#8fbc8f]River attacks first
Ultimate Charizard attacks after

Ultimate Charizard
15th April 2006, 06:28 PM
Pichu is a Male but i dont name any of my pokemon.

Pichu Luver
16th April 2006, 09:41 AM
[font=sylfaen] Okies, Lafite, you did your job, be annoying. Now I want you to skate off the water while using[color=#ffccff] Sweet Scent. When your on land use Double Team. Depending on how Weez refs the 'Scent, if he has a sea of doubles, use Foresight, if not use Giga Drain. If 'Chu uses Toxic, blow it back or away with a Icy Wind.

Sweet Scent/Double Team/Foresight or Giga Drain
Sub: Icy Wind

Ultimate Charizard
16th April 2006, 09:46 AM
Ok First off use a Flash of your own. Then use Double team and end up with Zap Cannon.

Flash - Double Team - Zap Cannon

Pichu Luver
16th April 2006, 09:55 AM
[font=sylfaen] Narrrrg! Now you are cruel! Lol, the battle of the blind, how, interesting.

Ultimate Charizard
20th April 2006, 05:10 PM
any chance of a reffing?

Weasel Overlord
26th April 2006, 11:18 AM
Ultimate Charizard vs. [color=#8fbc8f]River, [color=silver]Round Two!

Arena – Shallow Pond
Like the name it is just a shallow pond, barely able to dive underneath, like 3 feet deep. There are water lilies and cat tails everywhere, creating a kind of maze. The cat tails are mostly along the edges however. The pond is mid-sized, with a ring of grassy turf around it, and a tree.

[color=#808080]94 health
91 Energy
Status – Blinded, oh no! Also, very peeved at Lafite.
Flash~Double Team~Zap Cannon

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

[COLOR=palegreen] 86 health
90 Energy
Status – Frazzled around the edge, ouchy! Clinging desperately to his lily pad
Sweet Scent~Double Team~Foresight
[color=#8fbc8f]Subs: If Lafite has no doubles, use Giga Drain. If it uses Toxic, blow it back with Icy Wind

[center][color=silver]Let Round Two Begin!

Skating about the pond, Lafite let off a delicious smell! “Oo, it smells like sweeties!” exclaimed the referee, before she is glared at by the battlers, who clearly wish to get on, although the blissed-out look on Pichu’s face suggests that he is happy to sit back and smell the scent!

Smugly, Lafite glided over to the land, just as the little mouse’s attack flared across the sky, unfortunately catching Surskit right in the face. Blinking, he was confronted by a sea of flashy stars which he was sure weren’t there before. Shaking his head and smiling a little, he set up a series of clones, four in total. He doesn’t need to see to become a clone factory! Oh no…

Happy that his attack worked, the Pichu emitted his own series of clones and they lined up on the bank, scowling at the mirror-images of Surskit clones and the world is suddenly full of clones!

Following his instructions, Lafite, hearing the little popping noise as the clones appeared, opened his poor eyes in order to use his Foresight. A dazzling red beam swept across the arena, eliminating the Pichu clones with a further series of little ‘pop’s.

Pop! Angry at the loss of his clones, Pichu prepares to fire off his final and most devastating attack. But wait, his trainer seems to have forgotten that poor Pichu is in fact, still blind, and that Zap Cannon isn’t really the most accurate of attacks in the first place.

What would have been a devastating attack fires straight upwards, wobbling off on its way into the distance. Surskit and Pichu, neither sure of what’s happening, settle for pulling faces at where they presume the other to be, leaving the field filled with five face-pulling Surskits, and one angry looking Pichu.

At the end of Round Two, the statistics are as follows...

[color=#808080]94 health
82 Energy

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

[COLOR=palegreen]86 health
84 Energy
[color=#8fbc8f]Status – Frazzled around the edge, ouchy! Happily leading an army of clones, but also blinded

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

[COLOR=#8fbc8f]Ultimate Charizard attacks first
River attacks after

Ultimate Charizard
26th April 2006, 09:04 PM
Aww crud its Shockwave that is the Electric Swift not Zap cannon...Oh well my bad.

Ok then, Start with a Light Screen then lets get it right this time. Shockwave, Followed by Swift.

Light Screen - Shockwave - Swift

Pichu Luver
30th April 2006, 07:11 AM
[font=sylfaen] Rightoe, since nobody did any damage to anybody else, we should start hmm? So Lafite, first I want you to use a Mind Reader find out where our foe be eh? Then use a Hydro Pump, followed by a Blizzard. You should still know basically where Pichu is.

Mind Reader/Hydro Pump/Blizzard

Weasel Overlord
11th May 2006, 08:53 AM
Ultimate Charizard vs. [color=#8fbc8f]River, [color=silver]Round Three!

Arena – Shallow Pond
Like the name it is just a shallow pond, barely able to dive underneath, like 3 feet deep. There are water lilies and cat tails everywhere, creating a kind of maze. The cat tails are mostly along the edges however. The pond is mid-sized, with a ring of grassy turf around it, and a tree.

Pichu [M] | Trainer – Ultimate Charizard
[color=#808080]94 health
91 Energy
[color=slategray]Light Screen ~Shock Wave ~Swift

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

[COLOR=palegreen] 86 health
90 Energy
Status – Frazzled around the edge, ouchy! Clinging desperately to his lily pad
[color=#228b22]Mind Reader ~Hydro Pump ~Blizzard

[center][color=silver]Let Round Three Begin!

Passing his hands in front of him, the little mouse-like Pichu conjured up a delightful Light Screen [color=slategray](-3 energy to Pichu) behind which he smugly grinned at John the Mind Reading Surskit. (-3 energy to Lafite)

Grinning back, the pond-skater had pinpointed his opponent’s exact position; being hiding behind a barrier, doh! Just as the Pichu let off his Shock Wave (-2 energy to Pichu | -6 health to John), John let off his own special present – a Hydro Pump, which hit dead on (-5 energy to John | -4 health to Pichu), shattering the protective screen as the water deluged into it, just managing to drench Pichu a little.

Shooting off a series of little stars angrily, Pichu was satisfied to see each of the clones go ‘pop!’. (-2 energy to Pichu | -4 health to John) The little skater crackled as he released his powerful icy move, a Blizzard (-6 energy to John | -10 health to Pichu) which roared through the clearing, spiking Pichu with ice chips as it buffeted him.

Shivering with the cold, Pichu stood up and clenched his fists, a determined expression on his face as John, crackling to himself, skated around the pond a little.

At the end of Round Three, the statistics are as follows...

[color=#808080]80 health
75 Energy

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

[COLOR=palegreen]76 health
60 Energy
[color=#8fbc8f]Status – Frazzled around the edge, ouchy!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Pichu Luver
19th May 2006, 08:55 PM
[font=sylfaen] I friggin hate my memory, ok Lafite use a Calming Aura to hide and calm our foe. Get off the pond and hide somewhere, make a guessing game. Then take a Tea Break. If Toxic use the Icy Wind again.

Calming Aura (Sweet Scent and Mist)/Tea Break (Relax)
Sub: Icy Wind

Ultimate Charizard
20th May 2006, 02:13 AM
Lucky im not pedantic enough to claim a DQ (jk)

Right then Pichu lets keep up with the accuracy atacks. Start with Swift and then Shock Wave. End the round with Rain Dance while they rest.

Swift - Shockwave - Rain Dance

Weasel Overlord
27th May 2006, 06:35 AM
Ultimate Charizard vs. [color=#8fbc8f]River, [color=silver]Round Four!

Arena – Shallow Pond

[color=#808080]80 health
75 Energy
~Swift ~Shock Wave ~Rain Dance

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Surskit [M] – John Lafite | Trainer – River
[color=palegreen]76 health
60 Energy
Status – Frazzled around the edge, ouchy!
~Calming Aura (Sweet Scent and Mist) ~Tea Break
[color=#8fbc8f]Subs: If Pichu uses a Toxic, blow it back with an Icy Wind

[center][color=silver]Let Round Four Begin!

Omitting that beautiful smell again, John skated himself across the surface of the water, smiling at his scenting of the air [color=palegreen](-2 energy to John) as he escaped to a nice little hidey hole.

However, he reckoned without the evil stars of doom which were, well, starring their way towards him, (-2 energy to Pichu | -4 health to John) and they sliced into his back, causing John to squeak a little as he fell forward into his safe-hole, under a nice overhanging bush.

Swirling off a nice mist (-2 energy to John), John sat under his bush as the Pichu chilled out to the lovely scent that was intoxicating him. Breathing deeply, Pichu sighed and sat down with a thump, unwilling to do anything but sit and trip out to the swirly mists and the nice smell.

Happily, John Lafite took himself a tea break, settling his leggies underneath him as he enjoyed the break from battling. (+5 energy to John)

Looking up at the sky, Pichu called upon the clouds, those beautiful clouds, and stared at the pretty patterns as they converged above, pouring out their innards in a cooling rain. (-2 energy to Pichu)

At the end of Round Four, the statistics are as follows...

[color=#808080]80 health
71 Energy
[color=slategray]Status – Spaced out, yah man!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

[color=palegreen]72 health
61 Energy
[color=#8fbc8f]Status – Taking a tea break, hooray!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

River attacks after

Note: Pichu was too spaced out to perform his second move, Shock Wave.

Ultimate Charizard
27th May 2006, 09:39 AM
Right, Ok pichu bush or no bush, it aint gonna do much to block a Thunder attack.
Were not into overkill though so next go for a Thunderwave and end the round with Thunderbolt.

Thunder - T~Wave - T~Bolt

Pichu Luver
3rd June 2006, 06:37 PM
[font=sylfaen] Some one hit me with a pan when I forget this k? --'''' Get out into the open and use Protect Lafite. Then Flash to blind him and bowl him over with a Hydro Pump.

Protect/Flash/Hydro Pump

Ultimate Charizard
18th June 2006, 01:05 PM
Is this battle still going? Ref?

Weasel Overlord
18th June 2006, 01:30 PM
[color=silver]Yes. Yes it is. However, as I am at the moment going through the most important exams of my life, ie: A Levels, I believe that I am entitled to spend at least all of my time revising for the things.

Your reffing will most likely be up at some point next week, however. If you have a problem with that, feel free to acquire a subref.

Ultimate Charizard
18th June 2006, 02:00 PM
np man i wasnt having a go. Its just this topic had slipped so low i wondered if it had been forgotten.
We can wait, no prob.

Ultimate Charizard
28th June 2006, 01:41 PM
WO, If you like we will just get a Sub ref to deal with this.

Weasel Overlord
28th June 2006, 02:03 PM
[color=silver]Just a premature warning of awayness...

I'se be a'going on holiday this Friday! Hoorah for Greece! ^^ My exams finish on wednesday, so the two reffings I've got to do, expect em to be up on Thursday.

You can manage for a week, right? It won't be any less than my usual inactivity, for which I apologise... exams are EVIL!

[color=silver]The reffing will be up tonight or tomorrow. Also, have you seen River anywhere? She hasn't been online in AGES! And she's also been absent from asb/rpg too...

Weasel Overlord
29th June 2006, 04:10 AM
Ultimate Charizard vs. [color=#8fbc8f]River, [color=silver]Round Five!

Arena – Shallow Pond

[color=#808080]80 health
71 Energy
[color=slategray]Status – Spaced out, yah man!
[color=slategray]~Thunder ~Thunder Wave ~Thunderbolt

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

61 Energy
[color=#8fbc8f]Status – Taking a tea break, hooray!
[color=#228b22]~Protect ~Flash ~Hydro Pump

[center][color=silver]Let Round Five Begin!

Crackling with electrical energy, the little Pichu charged up his Thundery attack of doom [color=slategray](-6 energy to Pichu), but he failed to notice John skating out of his cover to mock him in the open.

The pond skater conjured up a pearly, dome-shaped shield, just as Pichu unleashed his Thunder right at him (-3 energy to John). Safe inside his dome, the electricity crashed all around before dissipating, the Protect with it. Closing his eyes, John let off a blinding flash of light, (-3 energy to John) which caught Pichu entirely unawares as he let off his own crackles of electricity.

The sparks went awry as the mouse yelped in pain, (Ow! Me retinas! Squealed the judge) (-3 energy to Pichu) scraping at his eyes in a vain attempt to clear his vision.

Smirking, John opened his mouth and spouted a pressurised, well, spout of water, which did in fact bowl over the frantic little mouse, distracted as he was by his blindness. (-6 energy to John | -12 health to Pichu)

Crackling angrily at the cheeks, Pichu omitted a few tendrils of electricity from his prone position on the floor (-5 energy to Pichu), but due to his blindness, he completely missed the grinning Surskit, who skated around triumphantly.

At the end of Round Five, the statistics are as follows...

[color=#808080]68 health
57 Energy
[color=slategray]Status –Pished off. (Blind for three turns)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

49 Energy
[color=#8fbc8f]Status – Smug, hehe

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Pichu Luver
1st July 2006, 02:11 PM
[font=sylfaen] Right, good job Lafite. Now I want you to hide someplace and use Double Team, then Relax the final two turns.

Double Team/Relax/Relax

Ultimate Charizard
1st July 2006, 02:14 PM
Ok so were blind and they want to rest. Right, lets go for some of the Accuracy Moves. Start off with a Swift and finish up with a pair of ShockWaves!

Swift - Shockwave - Shockwave

Weasel Overlord
15th July 2006, 07:42 AM
Gah, I always seem to be reminded of these when I'm in the middle of doing them >< But hooray for no more college! And a possibly more active ref! ^^

Ultimate Charizard vs. [color=#8fbc8f]River, [color=silver]Round Six!

Arena – Shallow Pond

[color=#808080]68 health
57 Energy
[color=slategray]Status –Pished off. (Blind for three turns)
[color=slategray]~Swift ~Shock Wave ~Shock Wave

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

49 Energy
[color=#8fbc8f]Status – Smug, hehe
[color=#228b22]~Double Team ~Relax ~Relax

[center][color=silver]Let Round Six Begin!

Rearing in anger, Pichu sent spinning off and away a group of ninja stars, glowing and whirring almost as if they cut the air itself. John, obeying his trainer’s commands, set up a nice circle of clones, [color=palegreen](-3 energy to John) hoping to protect himself from the scary stars, but alas! The points tore straight through his meagre protection, shattering the clones into pieces with satisfying little popping sounds, and then they wheeled and turned on poor John, scratching him with their horrible mean pointy points. (-2 energy to Pichu | -4 health to John)

Wincing, the little skater settled down to have a nice resty-poos (+5 energy to John), but his plans were thwarted by Pichu, who let off another stream of unmissable attacks, this time in the form of tiny, painful shocks of electricity. (-2 energy to Pichu | -6 health to John)

The jolts danced over John’s skin as he shuddered beneath the pain, but determined to continue following his trainer’s orders, he relaxed for a final time (+5 energy to John), wincing as another volley of electricity flowed over his body. (-2 energy to Pichu | -6 health to John)

At the end of Round Six, the statistics are as follows...

[color=#808080]68 health
51 Energy
[color=slategray]Status –Smug but peeved about his blindness (Blind for two turns)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

[color=palegreen]56 health
56 Energy
[color=#8fbc8f]Status – Tingling with electricity, but feeling revitalised

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

River attacks after

Pichu Luver
24th July 2006, 03:10 PM
[font=sylfaen] Um I'd rather not DQ this so, could you please post your attacks U_C?

Ultimate Charizard
25th July 2006, 08:48 AM
Crap sorry i wasnt even aware this had been reffed. Sorry.

Since your still blind we will have to do the same again.

Shockwave, Swift, Sockwave.

Pichu Luver
27th July 2006, 07:48 PM
[font=sylfaen] Well, there's no avoiding those attacks so, Lafite we be mean. Go right up to Pichu and point blank Psybeam him to the face. Maybe we'll get lucky and confuse the bugger. Then freeze him with a Blizzard. Finish up with a . . ah heck Giga Drain sounds good.

Psybeam/Blizzard/Giga Drain

Weasel Overlord
5th August 2006, 09:37 AM
sorry this is late, I've been furiously working on the RPG tournament ><

Ultimate Charizard vs. [color=#8fbc8f]River, [color=silver]Round Seven!

Arena – Shallow Pond

[color=#808080]68 health
51 Energy
[color=slategray]Status –Smug but peeved about his blindness (Blind for two turns)
[color=slategray]~Shock Wave ~Swift ~Shock Wave

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

[color=#228b22]Surskit [M] – John Lafite[/color | [color=#8fbc8f]Trainer – River
[color=palegreen]56 health
56 Energy
[color=#8fbc8f]Status – Tingling with electricity, but feeling revitalised
[color=#228b22]~Psybeam ~Blizzard ~Giga Drain

[center][color=silver]Let Round Seven Begin!

Smirking in a random direction, the little mouse happily let off a series of small electric shocks, [color=slategray](-2 energy to Pichu | -6 health to John) similar to his moves of last turn, which danced over poor John’s tingly skin.

But now it was Lafite’s turn to smile, as he dashed over to Pichu, and gathering his psychic energy, he channelled it into a rather painful, point-blank pulse-laser-esque beam of pain. (-4 energy to John | -8 health to Pichu)

Bowled over, Pichu angrily released a group of five hissing ninja stars (-2 energy to Pichu | -4 health to John), which rushed through the swiftly-growing-colder air to collide with John, who winced, then grinned as his icy wind rushed through the arena, coating the ground, trees, pond and Pichu with a lovely, yet painfully glistening layer of frost. (-6 energy to John | -12 health to Pichu)

Flying through the air in an amazing show of acrobatics, John latched onto Pichu with his four little leggies and began to suck the life out of him! The Pichu cut a comical sight, dancing around the arena, trying to shake off John Lafite, but to no avail, and his health was drained – ouch! (-2 energy to John | -4 health to Pichu | +2 health to John)

In a last, desperate attempt to rid himself of this unexpected parasite, Pichu released yet another bout of electricity, his cheeks flaring in anger. (-2 energy to Pichu | -6 health to John)

Flopping to the ground, John sighed unhappily as Pichu cast about, trying in his blindness to find his foe and mock his efforts.

At the end of Round Seven, the statistics are as follows...

[color=#808080]44 health
45 Energy
[color=slategray]Status – Getting tired (Blind for one more turn)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

[color=#228b22]Surskit [M] – John Lafite | Trainer – River
[color=palegreen]42 health
44 Energy
[color=#8fbc8f]Status – Sick of electricity, alas! Getting tiredy

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

[color=#8fbc8f]River attacks first

Pichu Luver
6th August 2006, 08:13 PM
[font=sylfaen] John, good going. Now I want you to use a very strong Sweet Scent to calm that Pichu down. Then take a break for as long as he's calm and not attacking you. Maybe for one turn, if that then use Shadow Ball as your last move. Should the Pichu take a break though, take a break with him. Don't attack him (even the Sweet Scent should he decide to relax at the begining). We want a battle not an Energy KO no? Also turn away if he Flashes.

Sweet Scent/Relax/Shadow Ball
Sub: Relax with Pichu, Turn Away

Ultimate Charizard
6th August 2006, 09:08 PM
Well then Pichu, may as well Rest and at least stop it using Sweet Scent.
Now it should be pretty close after the last round so while its Resting use a Wide Thunderwave and follow with Shockwave.

Relax - T~Wave - Shockwave

Weasel Overlord
9th August 2006, 05:53 AM
Ultimate Charizard vs. [color=#8fbc8f]River, [color=silver]Round Eight!

Arena – Shallow Pond

[color=#808080]44 health
45 Energy
[color=slategray]Status – Getting tired (Blind for one more turn)
[color=slategray]~Relax ~Thunder Wave ~Shock Wave

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

[color=palegreen]42 health
44 Energy
[color=#8fbc8f]Status – Sick of electricity, alas! Getting tiredy
[color=#228b22]~Sweet Scent ~Relax ~Shadow Ball
Subs: ~Relax with Pichu | ~Turn Away from Flashes

[center][color=silver]Let Round Eight Begin!

Closing his eyes, Pichu plopped himself down on the ground for a well-deserved break. [color=slategray](+5 energy to Pichu) Noticing this, John, obeying his own orders, also sat himself down for a break. (+5 energy to John) It’s tea breaks all around!

John, slightly confused but obedient, took yet another break. (+5 energy to John) Smirking to himself, Pichu crackled as he released a tiny group of electrical zappers to surround John, how he could just about make out with his slowly returning vision. (-2 energy to Pichu)

Writhing under the nasty zaps, John looked distressed as his muscles seized up. Oh noes! Pichu held the tendrils for as long as he dared before breaking off for his final attack – a Shock Wave of which we’ve seen much this battle. (-2 energy to Pichu | -6 health to John)

Chattering under the strain of the electricity, John, thankful that his muscles were obeying him for the time being, released a dark and ominous ball, glowing with a slight green tinge which highlighted the battlefield eerily. (-4 energy to John | -8 health to Pichu)

Connecting squarely with Pichu, the ball exploded on contact, sending the little mouse tumbling over the grass.

Staggering upright, he scowled, but his expression soon changed as he realised that his vision had returned! Hooray!

At the end of Round Eight, the statistics are as follows...

[color=#808080]36 health
46 Energy
[color=slategray]Status – Revitalised, but in pain (Blindity gone – Yay!)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

[color=palegreen]38 health
50 Energy
[color=#8fbc8f]Status – Paralysed but revitalised. Getting tiredy

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

[color=#8fbc8f]Ultimate Charizard attacks first
River attacks after

Ultimate Charizard
9th August 2006, 06:09 AM
Ok now your able to see (just about) lets try turning that Paralysis into a Parafusion.
Go for a Dizzy Punch, if it didnt manage to confuse follow tih a Sweet Kiss, if it did confuse then use a Flash.
End the round with a Thunderbolt.

Dizzy Punch - Sweetkiss/Flash - Thunderbolt

Pichu Luver
11th August 2006, 08:42 PM
[font=sylfaen] Right well, nice job Lafite, but now its time to pull out the weird antics. Were going to do an Alien. I want you to use a Giga Drain and Flash combo. I know your feeling twitchy but your still relatively close to Pichu. So aim for his face. That should, hmm, be a distraction. While your sucsioned to his head, use the Flash. Jump far away and if your not feeling to twitchy, use Ice Beam If you think you need a break though, take one.

Giga Drain and Flash/Ice Beam or Relax

Weasel Overlord
15th August 2006, 12:57 PM
Ultimate Charizard vs. [color=#8fbc8f]River, [color=silver]Round Nine!

Arena – Shallow Pond

[color=#808080]36 health
46 Energy
~Dizzy Punch ~Flash ~Thunderbolt
Subs: ~Sweet Kiss if Dizzy Punch doesn’t confuse

[color=silver]~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

[color=#228b22]Surskit [M] – John Lafite[/color | [color=#8fbc8f]Trainer – River
[color=palegreen]38 health
50 Energy
[color=#8fbc8f]Status – Paralysed but revitalised. Getting tiredy
[color=#228b22]~Giga Flash ~Ice Beam
Subs: ~Relax if you’re feeling twitchy, instead of using Ice Beam

[center][size=3][color=silver]Let Round Nine Begin!

Distinctly cheered up at his sight reappearing, Pichu charged his fist with whitely glowing energy and swung it at John. [color=slategray](-4 energy to Pichu | -8 health to John) Being smacked in the face by a nasty fist does nothing to improve your temper, and John launched himself straight at Pichu, latching on to his face with his little suction-like feetsies. (-2 energy to John | -4 health to Pichu | +2 health to John)

Pichu, however, merely showed his love for John by giving him a nice kissy! (-3 energy to Pichu). Lafite flopped back onto the ground in a twitchy little heap of bug as both confusion and paralysis took a hold of his ravaged body.

Pichu took the opportunity to use his final and more devastating attack – a thunderbolt which ripped from the skies to earth itself in the frazzled heap of John Lafite. (-5 energy to Pichu | -12 health to John)

True to his owner’s orders, poor twitchy John tried his hardest to relax (+5 energy to John), even though his blood felt like it was running through with electricity. Ouchy!

At the end of Round Nine, the statistics are as follows...

[color=#808080]32 health
34 Energy

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

[color=palegreen]20 health
53 Energy
[color=#8fbc8f]Status – Paralysed but revitalised. Confused

NB: Paralysis – 2 in 4 chance of performing the move
Confusion – 1 in 4 chance of snapping out -first dice roll
-2 in 4 chance of performing the move –second dice roll

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

[color=#8fbc8f]River attacks first

Pichu Luver
15th August 2006, 03:30 PM
[font=sylfaen] *bows eloquently* Ah I do believe I am about to be bested. Well, can't say I didn't try, but alas, I was foiled. Hmm well let's try this anyway shall we Lafite?

I know your all parafuzzled but still I'd like you to try a [color=#ffccff]Double Team then a Psych Up. Maybe it can get rid of the hangover. I TOLD you not to drink that much rum. You never know who your gunna end up kissin, with or without mistletoe. Finally, try a hmm Blizzard sounds all right to me. If Psychie didn't work though, try again.

Double team/Psych Up/Blizzard or Psych Up

Ultimate Charizard
16th August 2006, 08:45 AM
Well Pichu, no point changing our Style now.
Shockwave to counter the Double Team then lets turn up the Voltage to finish this. Thunderbolt followed by Thunder!

Shockwave - Thunderbolt - Thunder

Weasel Overlord
17th August 2006, 09:40 AM
Ultimate Charizard vs. [color=#8fbc8f]River, [color=silver]Round Ten!

Arena – Shallow Pond

[color=#808080]32 health
34 Energy
[color=slategray]~Shock Wave ~Thunderbolt ~Thunder

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

[color=palegreen]20 health
53 Energy
[color=#8fbc8f]Status – Paralysed but revitalised. Confused
[color=#228b22]~Double Team ~Psych Up ~Blizzard
Subs: ~Psych Up if it didn’t work the first time

[center][color=silver]Let Round Ten Begin!

Smirking as much as an injured Surskit can smirk, John conjured up a nice collection of clones with little ‘pop’s, thankful that his confusion and paralysis did not get the better of him once more. [color=palegreen](-3 energy to John) However, he certainly did not count upon Pichu’s electricity being able to zap em all, blast! Letting off a series of little sparks, Pichu successfully caused damage to each clone, and then finally John. (-2 energy to Pichu | -6 health to John)

Trying to probe the Pichu’s mind, John’s muscles seized up, leaving him twitching helplessly on the ground as Pichu’s Thunderbolt once more earthed itself in his poor body. (-5 energy to Pichu | -12 health to John)

Crackling, poor confused John attempted to attack back, but his tortured body just wouldn’t respond, and Pichu’s final attack of doom came crackling from the heavens to end the battle. (-6 energy to Pichu | -14 health to John)

As John faints, thankful that the battle has finally ended, his last thought is that he wished Pichu would stop zapping him!

The referee walks out into the arena, and raises a flag over Pichu, tired but triumphant. “Pichu and Ultimate Charizard are the winners!”

At the end of Round Ten, the statistics are as follows...

[color=#808080]32 health
24 Energy
[color=slategray]Status – Victorious! Rock on!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

[color=palegreen]0 health
50 Energy
[color=#8fbc8f]Status – Fainted

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

[color=#8fbc8f]Ultimate Charizard gains 2 points
Weasel Overlord gains 2 points
River gains 1 point

Good battle guys!

Ultimate Charizard
17th August 2006, 11:23 AM
Great battle River....that was a long fought win for a 1v1 lol.

Pichu Luver
17th August 2006, 07:02 PM
[font=sylfaen] *shakes hands* Well fought there Ultimate Charizard, very enjoyable. ^^ Thanks. Thanks to Weasel Overlord for her reffing as well. Ever amusing. Later!