PDA

View Full Version : dark Lugia

Arcanine18
17th March 2003, 06:02 AM
A rather quick one... based on a friend's RPG character.

red, red, reeeeed... (http://www.qww.de/wqw/albums/album03/ajk.jpg)

Azura Stardust
17th March 2003, 07:17 AM
Great pic! I like your shading (99%...1% is the inside of the wing, there are some strangely uneven parts)and the background's just really great. I don't particularly like the outlines, though. VERY nic effect on the eye, I love it! The legs are the best. Grrrreat job!

8.9/10 ^^!!!

dragon684
17th March 2003, 01:48 PM
I could swear this puc could come straight from a pokemon epi. Great! I would give it 9/10

Sheik
17th March 2003, 04:06 PM
That picture is amazing! I like the way you brought out the eyes, and made the wings. Since you made everything look more... tweaked, I would definetly consider it a Dark Lugia.

10/10

Bjarni Haraldur Sigfússon
18th March 2003, 03:32 AM
Originally posted by PokeMaster Jay
That picture is amazing! I like the way you brought out the eyes, and made the wings. Since you made everything look more... tweaked, I would definetly consider it a Dark Lugia.

10/10

I agree it´s perfect! And about SPAM in "I´ve a question" all right, I´ill stop spamming! So don´t worry, be happy! :P

Meowth_Kitten
18th March 2003, 09:39 AM
Bjarni, you'd better cut it out. I deleted your first post here; one word replies are not allowed. Don't try to get into more trouble...

Anyways, amazing picture! I always am amazed at how you can change such a simple, not-so-scary character into one who is just horribly frightening. You really made this Lugia look like a real dragon relative. The shape of his body and chest cavity, his legs, and his tail especially. As everyone else has said, you really made its eye stand out. I love that eerie glow. The red is a nasty great effect, I love it! Great picture, keep it up!

johny_e_
18th March 2003, 10:42 AM
its very nice, i like it, but the light on the lugia and the position of the light source is a bit off