PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Heartless <Sign ups>

Crystal Tears
12th April 2006, 03:17 PM
Kingdom Heartless
A Fantasy Style RPG(roughly based on Kingdom Hearts)
Created By Crystal Tears and Hyperness Is a Good Thing

To Steal the Heart of the Living,
To turn the living callous
When their dream came to a crashing end,
We began to appear again.
To steal the heart of the Chosen,
To create the ultimate Heartless.

[size=3]When the rift opens up to reveal the light of the Holy Spirit in the world, the chaotic hell will in turn be unleashed. Monsters only related to the underworld described in the darkest of books will be unseen, but felt. The touch of Death’s hand will grip the soul tight and rip it from the body. They too will become the fallen dreamt of only in nightmares, the creatures with the touch of pain will make them feel nothing but the sorrows of ages to come. Light will fail, and evil will prevail. All this foreseen within the Book of Promise.

However, the Book of Faith, made to balance out the Book of Promise, states that with the unity of all keys in the locks of the Gates of the Kingdom of the Heartless, the Book of Promise will be burned, and hell will be sent back behind the gate and forever sealed. Time itself will make sure that the race of innocents will thrive once again, and left alone to destroy themselves, as they will.

But without unity before the Gates of the Kingdom of Heartless.. The ones lacking souls will continue to steal, their own goal impossible but without a mind they cannot see their faulty plan. When all the souls run out they must face judgement. The Chosen will fight with all their strength, but they too, if they do not reach the gate fast enough, will become soulless. Then, and only then, will the Book of Promise finish its words, and give the sorrowers their souls and end their unceasing torment.

So goes the Legend of the Heartless...

The time is now, and we live in a depraved world, where humanity is slowly sinking down into its darkest hours. Unbeknownst to the adults, an eternity ago, probably at the dawn of time, a dark kingdom landed on our fair land, releasing hordes upon hordes of dark shadows all over the world.

However, all those aeons ago, they were noticed and stopped by a group of courageous humans, keyblade wielders, who devised a way to shut the dark castle out, to keep it from spreading more of its misery. They performed a great binding that they hoped would forever sunder the world of darkness from ours, and the Castle of the Heartless was sealed away, inaccessible to all except in their nightmares. Unfortunately, the damage had been done, and dark shades have roamed the world since then.

Throughout the ages, these creatures have been in our darkest nightmares and the deepest recesses of our imagination. Children see them, but as they grow and mature, they lose some vital element that enables them to see these spooks, and for some reason, forgot of having ever been able to see them.

These shadows brought with them a touch of death, a touch that would rip out the souls of men and women, causing them to become one of their own. They would no longer feel love, terror, joy or sorrow, and they wandered, conscienceless, doing evil deeds in a vain attempt to fill the emptiness within them.

People soon learnt how recognise these dull and empty shells, and feared them. They became the forsaken ones, Children of the Heartless, and they wandered the earth, alone and lost, but driven to evil by the hollowness that they always felt. Luckily, a cure was found soon enough for the empty shells. A young girl who knew not the meaning of fear met one, and she, out of the goodness of her heart, treated a Child of the Heartless kindly, and that person was miraculously restored to sanity and humanity. This news was soon spread as far as it could go, and where the heartless’ cold touch had been, there were people, desperately attempting to cure the ones they loved, wrestling the souls of the Children back from the dark clutches of the heartless. Some of the Children resisted and could not be called back, and when their bodies died, they too became dark spirits that haunted the world with their soulless touch.

Hence, an uneasy balance was achieved in this long, drawn out battle that has lasted for an eternity. Thus it has been, and thus it would have been until the end of time, had it not been for the opening of the rift by some of the original heartless, grown great and cunning from their long stays on earth.

The Heartless Castle, now free to release innumerable spirits upon our world began its deadly work. In our modern age, the old legends of the Heartless have been forgotten, lost in the mists of time. We ask why our society is sinking to new lows, why people kill and seem to lack all their humanity, and we allude it to negative influences of the media and violent games and we blame it on crumbling family values. We have forgotten the true reason – the Heartless.

Welcome to Kingdom Heartless. Inspired by the Game Kingdom Hearts and mutated, twisted, and otherwise destroyed by mine own, and Hyperness’s imagination. We welcome you to join our RPG, but please, we ask that you stay active, avoid flaming, and understand that spamming is unacceptable.

Below is the information about how the Keyblade System works, Dimensions, Rifting, and the Sign up form.

[font=Sylfaen]Dimensions

There are two dimensions that exist side by side. Once, the first Keyblade Wielders attempted to separate the two dimensions, but their grand plans were thwarted when some of the Original Heartless left in the Human Dimension reopened the passageways. The Heartless Dimension is like a safety zone for all Heartless excluding the Children. The other Dimension is our own, the Human Dimension. This world is greatly affected by even the slightly touch, so the Heartless have no problem causing destruction and chaos. But here’s a better briefing.

Heartless Dimension- An actual Dimension invisible to all in the Human Dimension excluding the Chosen.. The Chosen can see light auras of the Heartless hiding in their own Dimension; the Heartless Dimension is only called the Heartless Dimension because they basically make up its inhabitants. The

Human Dimension- Dimension of the Humans is extremely vulnerable to attack. The inhabitants are visible to all in other Dimensions, and are overly fragile. It is like the ultimate play ground for the Heartless, and they are enjoying their power.

Dimension Rifting

Just like how the Heartless castle rifted back into the world of the Humans, but stayed hidden and unseen in the Heartless Dimension, it is possible for others to Jump ‘Rift’ from one Dimension to another. Though it is extremely dangerous, and can stir up major trouble in the Human Dimension, the Chosen have and are forced to use it a number of times.

How to Rift-
To the Heartless Dimension- It is quite simple to get to the Heartless Dimension, activating the key or Keyblades Rift ability will do the trick, but it will also require negative thoughts to complete the jump. If you fail and start thinking of other thoughts, then you will simple stay in the Human Dimension.

To the Human Dimension- This is quite different from rifting to the Heartless Dimension. Though the Heartless seem to find it easy, to a Chosen it’s much harder. The Rifter must activate the key or Keyblades’ rift ability, and then stay calm as an extremely ‘trippy’ teleporting experience takes place. The beginning always seems to have something to do with the ground swallowing the Rifter.

Passengers- A passenger is simply using one a Chosen’s keys rift ability to rift two to three people at a time. This usually requires the Passengers to be touching the rifter, this is an especially handy trick if a Chosen has been injured in the Heartless Dimension.

Keyblades

Attributes

The Attributes of a Keyblade determine where it will lack, and where it will excel. This creates the needing of a team. After a certain number of battles or somehow gaining experience, I or Hyper will pm saying you have gained so many attributes, and you made add them onto your standard point form, we then will update it into the Final Form. When you sign up and accepted, will we do your final form; it includes the Sub Attributes for the Core Attributes.

Strength- The Strength of your Keyblade. The more strength, the more damage it does with a signal blow.[i/]
Sub: None

Weight- [i]The heavier, the more it donates to your strength. Though the lighter, the more it donates to your speed.
Sub: Speed

Break Point- The Point where the Keyblade cannot take anymore, and automatically send out a concentrated shockwave, rift the Chosen back to his/her own dimension, and then turn back into a key. Break point is determined by your other attributes.
Sub: Design

Magic- The magical influence on your Keyblade determines how likely you are to be able to reflect or block magical attacks.
Sub: None

Block- Can you block attacks? This relates to the weight of your Keyblade. The lighter the faster you can react, but will it stop the attack is the question.
Sub: Reflect, Reflex

Keyblade’s Stats

You have 15 points to spend on your Keyblade. This is wear you can decide your weapons Attributes. No attribute can exceed 5.
REMEMBER! Each attribute can compliment, and/or ‘insult’ each other. So when choosing where your points go, consider everything!
Strength:
Block:
Weight:
Magic:
Break Point: (Do not put points in this)

Name: (First and last name)
Gender: (Male or Female, no “In between” or “Genderless” please, except under special circumstances)
Appearance: (self explanatory)
Personality: (ditto above)
Relationship: (any of the other characters, but do ask for permission first)
History: (duh.)
Other: (need I say more)
Keyblade Appearance: (What does your keyblade look like?)
Sample Post: (Provide a link or write a sample post for us to look over and ultimately decide if you're in or not.)

My Sign up

Name: Silver (No last name)
Appearance: Silver (http://www.freewebs.com/silver62/Silver%20CS.bmp)
Personality: Cold, calculative, and uncaring. Silver seems void of many emotions, accept for very negative ones. He doesn't hesitate to attack, of course... That was until he met his match. Kimi seems to have this power over him which will make him stop whatever he is doing and he will blindly obey her commands, surprising even himself. He doesn't know what it is, but he can feel very miniscule happy feelings around her. He might even smile.
Relationship: Used to be Kimi's boyfriend.
History: Doesn't remember...
Other: He is a Child of the Heartless. High ranked, and more important, not one to be mess with.
Theme Song:
Enemy - Disturbed
The Game - Disturbed
Keyblade Appearance: Seemingly made out of pure darkness, silver's keyblade has a longer shaft than normal, and on one end has a sharp, curved blade. The odd material of the keyblade makes it seem to absorb light rather than reflect it, and it doesn't glow, but radiates a dark aura. Should anyone else attempt to touch or use silver's keyblade, s/he will instantly become a heartless, and under Silver's command.
Keyblade’s Stats
Strength: 4
Block: 5
Weight: 2
Magic: 4

So there you go, hopefully you understand. >>'' For any special things about your character, please contact me or Hyper through via pm and we will discuss. Thank you. Please join, and have fun. Whee~

ChobiChibi
12th April 2006, 03:57 PM
Reserve me? ^___^;

~Genki Katchum~
12th April 2006, 10:38 PM
Ooh! KH RPG! Please save me a spot??

Oh, and a quick question: Can one be a Nobody (new types of enemies in KH2; if an explanation is needed, I can provide it)?

Oh! One more quickie: Can there be dual keyblade wielding?? (both can have a lower strength, but higher speed..?)

Hyperness is a Good Thing
12th April 2006, 10:42 PM
To GK, no, there aren't any Nobodies, and yes I know what they are. In this RPG you're all the Chosen Keyblade Warriors. No "bad" side, but I think you can choose to defect.
And no, no dual keyblades ( I wanted dual keyblades too but CT wouldn't allow me to. ;.; )

Awwww...my evil talking pancake idea didn't work out? Rotfl

Name: Kimi Michiko Gin
Appearance: She has waist long black hair that goes silver towards its ends, multiple piercings in both ears that are normally heavily studded with jewellery. Her eyes are amber coloured, large and slightly turned up at the ends, giving her an Oriental look, she looks as if she is of Eurasian stock. She stands at 5”9 to Silver’s 6”2, and she is slender, but not too skinny. Kimi is also undeniably very attractive, but unfortunately her heart is only set on one man, and she has no interest in anyone else. She has a silver tattoo that goes down the length her left forearm that says, “シルヴァー”.
Personality: Kimi is a very strong character, who will get her way no matter what. Stubborn and determined, nothing can stand in her way when she really puts her mind to it. Highly intelligent and also possesses very good reflexes, thus making her a perfect match for Silver. She probably could hold her own against him in a fight. She does have a rather twisted sense of humour, and she hates being mocked or laughed at. Her temper is slow to rise, but when she does get angry, she stays angry for a long time, in a cold, chilling and calculative sort of way. She believes that the ends justify the means, and so she is ruthless, and acts according to her own will, regardless of what anyone else thinks, and often is seen as selfish, as she only looks out for her own and Silver's best interests. It could be said that the only living thing that she cares for besides herself is Silver.
Keyblade: Kimi’s keyblade has a silver body with golden streaks throughout that seem to move around as you watch them. It radiates an unearthly light that has an almost hypnotic quality in its beauty.
Relationship: former(??) girlfriend of Silver.
History: She keeps her history(and Silver’s past) to herself.
Other: She is totally devoted to Silver, and wishes to restore him to his former self, but she is one of the Chosen Keybladers, and thus, an enemy to all Heartless.

Keyblade Stats
Strength: 3
Magic: 5
Break Point:

Sample Post: ;.; My evil pancake idea!!! Oh well, then I'm just posting a link. XP
Kijutsu Legacy (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/index.php?topic=43551.25) I played the characters Sarai and Granvil there. =)

Mystic_clown
12th April 2006, 11:34 PM
Could you reserve me a spot? Also, are we all children of the Heartless or what? I'm a bit confused.

Ghost
13th April 2006, 05:19 AM
Yeah, reserve me a spot please :)

This is going to be just about my first RPG with out guns in a while...

13th April 2006, 09:53 AM
Haha,sorry for not making that clear. All of the sign ups(except for CT's) are for the Chosen Keyblade Wielders... so you are AGAINST the children of the heartless basically, but like my character, Kimi, you may have ulterior motives or something.

Samchu
13th April 2006, 01:42 PM
Name: Gavin Derrin

Appearance: He stands a striking 5'10 with piercing blue eyes and a short, messy crop of raven black hair. All the farm work he does has given him a more than modest build and all the time outdoors has left him well tanned. He practically lives in rags as all the money goes towards food and other necessities, there is just enough to get by. His pants are a faded grey, torn and muddy, tied round the waist by a worn piece of thick string that is heavily frayed. His pants only reach as far down as his ankles but flare slightly around his thighs and shins. His shoes are the only items of clothing that actually fit him. They are tough but simple and often used by the lower class workers in the town. They were a gift from Dawn after he refused them out of kindness. He prefers not to wear a shirt of any kind but on occasion dawns a tattered black sleeveless garment. A thin silver chain hangs about his neck, the only moment of his parents.

Personality: Hardworking and very loyal, Gavin does whatever he has to in order to survive. He's very withdrawn towards people that he's unfamiliar with but in the past he’s only been known to confess his inner feelings to Dawn, yet there are secrets he keeps even from her. His main focus is on finding his brother but he will never abandon Dawn as she is the only other thing he cares about and he will protect her no matter what.

Relationship: Gavin is best friends with Dawn, who he has known since he was very young. He met her at one of the town parks where he and his brother were playing. His brother disappeared and Dawn took care of him until Gavin was able to find them. He and Dawn have been good friends ever since. After his parents died, Dawn was really the only person he had to talk to and they grew much closer over that time. He began to think that he was falling in love with her but then his brother turned and he was forced to suppress any outstanding feelings he felt for her as he tried to save his brother. With his brother gone, Gavin now struggles to understand his feelings. He cares deeply for Dawn but fears that a relationship between them will somehow distract him from his mission of saving his brother.

History: He works on his own farm to support himself and his younger brother since their parents passed away to years ago. His brother recently became one of the children of the heartless and after hearing stories that some had been restored to their former selves he did everything he could to save him. Nothing worked however, and his brother eventually disappeared. He still holds on to some hope that one day he will be able to find him and restore him to his former self.

Other: None

Keyblade Appearance: His keyblade is a deep shade of purple. The hilt is simplistic, merely a wider form of the shaft at which it ends and wrapped tightly by rubber-like straps to provide grip. The teeth form a shape very similar to a three point crown, being that they are three separate triangles. The middle is perfectly flat and straight but the outside two are curved, bending away from the middle tooth.

Sample Post:
Cailyn
~ F ~ Dirvon ~ at her home in the south of the village

I stood, letting the warm water rush down my hands and arms, clearing away the traces of blood that still stuck to my skin. It was a messy job this one but someone had to do it and that honour had fallen to me. It wasn’t exactly ‘an honour’, delivering babies isn’t the most honourable career for someone to undertake but it keeps me sane on the long nights. You can go for weeks without sleep sometimes, you can never be completely sure when one of those babies is going to decide to pop out. Could take hours, could take a few minutes, but I have to be there every step of the way. Ah well, none of that now. For the first time in a while I had the freedom to just relax and get in a full night’s sleep. My services wouldn’t need any more attention.

Or so I thought.

Just as I had begun to get settled, I heard the horns bellowing in the distance. A council meeting? My heart fluttered slightly, it could only mean one thing, Churoan was back! The prospect of seeing him again far outweighed the dread of facing a council meeting on top of a eighteen-hour haul. I quickly tied my hair back into its braid and headed outside. I was rushing to the meeting when I bumped into my mother. I really didn’t have the time for her disproval right now.

“Going to the meeting?”

“Yes mother,” I replied, sighing irritated. “I am on the Council.”

“But that’s not the only reason you’re going.”

I’m a levelheaded Dirvon by nature, but my mother had a way of really winding me up. It was incredibly testing sometimes. “Perhaps, but it isn’t really your concern.”

She snorted disapprovingly. Something I was greatly used to after so many years. "I’m your mother, your feelings are my concern.”

“There’s no need for concern I assure you.” I replied, my hind legs tensing in eagerness to escape this conversation. “I’m old enough to take care of myself.”

“You’re still young and naïve. You know little of this world and even less about love.”

“I really don’t have time for this right now.”

“Well you’re going to listen anyway. He is a Guardian, Cailyn, and that’s all he’ll ever be. You my be as foolish as you wish but things will never change. He will always be away and you will always be here waiting.”

“Then I’ll wait,” I retorted angrily. “Now if you’ll excuse me, I have a meeting to attend.” And I bounded off before I could be subjected to anymore of her irritating ‘advice’.

When I arrived, almost all of the Council members were there, as was Churoan. It had been a long time since I had laid eyes on him but I managed to suppress my feelings well enough to offer him only a friendly smile as I passed. I was quickly brought up-to-date with the latest news and left to offer my opinion on the matter, such as I had one. In truth, I had decided upon it long before today.

“We have to fight them,” I said calmly.

There were a few murmurs of disproval.

“Look,” I added. "I know that no one here wishes for us to battle the humans but what choice do we have? They have amassed an army and eventually they will come to us. Whether we wish it or not war is coming to us and it would be unwise to think that any other option will protect us from them. Eventually, they will come to us, and we will stand a better chance of surviving if we fight them than if we sit back and let them slaughter us.”

Koehwyn turned to me. “Will you stay here and help the wounded?”

“Sir you have plenty of Dirvons capable of this. I wish to be involved. Let me go with Churoan to see the Gods, he should not be alone in case of trouble.”

Churoan shot me a defiant look an shook his head slightly.

“I am more than capable of taking care of myself,” I stated simply. “Just as I am capable of making my own decisions. This is what I have decided to do.”

Strength: 5
Magic: 3

ChobiChibi
13th April 2006, 03:54 PM
Name: Dawn Edwards
Appearance: Dawn has mousey brown hair down to her bum in one long braid with bangs framing her face. She has olive green eyes. She's around 5'7'' and of an average size. She wears a black tank top with a white tailored shirt over it, the top two buttons undone and a simple pair of baggy pants that are cut off at the shin. Occasionally, she will be seen 'dressed up' a little more, but this is only on rare occasions.
Personality: Dawn is a very kind and caring person and often puts others before herself. She finds it easy to converse with most people and will sit down and listen when she is needed to. She quite often finds it hard to say no and finds it hard to stand up for herself. She is intelligent, but often over looks things that are staring her in the face.
Relationship: Gavin's best friend since childhood. See his sign up for details.
History: Dawn comes from a well-off family, her father being a merchant dealing in fabrics. She disapproves of the fact that her parents and siblings look down upon those with less money than them and choses to wear simple clothes rather than the expensive clothes her family wears. Her mother is the only person who approves of her friendship with Gavin as she hasn't forgotten that her husband was once in a simular position. Dawn has always made sure that she sees Gavin atleast once a day, mostly to help him out on the farm and has promised to help him find his brother.
Other: *sits down and listens to other's worries*
Keyblade Appearance: Her keyblade is a golden yellow colour. On one end, the teeth of the key are a design of half a sun with a cresent moon lining the inside of the circle. It radiates a golden light.
Sample Post: Le old woohp. (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/index.php?topic=20555.600) My very last actual post in it, tis near the bottom. It may not be the best example, but i thought it was funny XP
Strength: 3
Block: 4
Weight: 3
Break Point:

Crystal Tears
14th April 2006, 02:41 PM
Keyblade Official Stats

PokemonLuver
Golden Hour
Strength- Poor
Weight - Light
*Speed - Fast
Break Point - Medium
*Design - Exceptional
Magic - Max
Block - Fast
*Reflect - Good
*Reflex- Speedy

Crystal Tears
Sanctuary
Strength- Strong
Weight – Medium-Light
*Speed - Fast
Break Point – Exceptional
*Design – Good
Magic - Low
Block - Max
*Reflect - Ok
*Reflex- Fast

Sincerity Seal
Strength- Poor
Block- Exceptional
*Reflect – Good
*Reflex – Very fast
Weight- Very light
*Speed– Very fast
Magic- Max
Break Point- Above average
*Design- Impressive

Samchu
Gate Keeper
Strength- Average
Weight – Average
*Speed – Fast
Break Point – Poor
*Design – Ok
Magic - Average
Block - Good
*Reflect - Ok
*Reflex- Above Average

If your keyblade stats are posted you are accepted. And everyone who has reserved, I hope to see those sign ups soon.

Mystic_clown
14th April 2006, 06:49 PM
Name: Sorrow (real name unknown)
Appearance: standing at about 5'5'' with a dangerously thin build, he has pure white hair which barely reaches past his chin and brilliant blue eyes that hold a deep sadness. His skin is pale, almost white, his face thin and faint lines are visible goign down his face from constant crying.

As for clothing, Sorrow's body is mostly covered by a black cloak and hood (not too different from the unknowns from Kingdom Hearts). He has three black belts wrapped around his waiste and three on each forearm, showing just how thin he is. He also appears to be wearing black boots, but apart from that, any other article of clothing he may be wearing cannot be seen.
Personality: Calm and yet fillde with a deep sadness. He feels that he must moarn those who have been taken by the heartless and as a result, is constantly miserable. Positive emotions such as joy and love have become foreign to him. Even though there's usually a calm look on his face, it's not too unusual to see tears rollign down his face.
Relationship: open
History: Sorrow had lost everyone he ever loved to the heartless, leaving him all alone in this world. But strangely enough, this loss did not cause him to angry or hateful towards the heartless, but caused a deep sorrow to be born in his heart. He discarded his old name (which he now cannot remember) and took up the name Sorrow. After a few years of aimless wandering, Sorrow began to develop the opinion that the heartless, mainly the children of the heartless, are not monsters, but creatures of sadness and longing, something that should be pitied, not hated. He now feels he must bear the sadness of veryone, both human and heartless.
Other: (need I say more)
Keyblade Appearance: the blade of his keyblade is a pale blue,and looks as if it is made of water. The blade's shape is smooth, glass-like. The hilt, while more rigid then the blade, is white with a pale blue tint. A pale blue aura seems to surround it constantly.
Weight: 1
Break Point:
Sample Post: My first post in WHOOP: the sequal.

Valentine
-------------------------------------
The mysterious white haired boy sat perched on top of a stack of crates, quietly observing the other students below. He had been the first to get here, yet none had seemed to notice him yet. He was quietly judging the students, based on general observation. A few seemed suitable for a career as a spy, but the rest he gave them his own disapproval.

Valentine was knocked out of his judging by what sounded like a baby's cry.

A baby?

He, along with everyone else, looked over at the direction of the cry. A couple of teenagers (Valentine assumed they were students as well) were walking along the dock. But what caught his attention was that the male was carrying a baby.

At first, Valentine thought that they baby was probably a younger sibling and that the girl with him was a sister or cousin or something. But the way they were acting around eachother told a different story. Valentine's eyes widened slightly when it dawned on him.

That baby's their...

He closed his eyes and shook his head.

How foolish.

Short, but sweet.

EVme15
15th April 2006, 10:31 AM
*waves* HELLO AGAIN! I EXIST! *shifty eyes*

Name: Sheena Misagura
Appearance: Sheena has brown hair that falls just shy of her shoulders. She keeps it neat, but tends to get a bit messy around the ends. Her bangs are long enough that they fall past her eyes when they’re in front of her face, but as they often get in the way, she keeps them held back with hair pins. Her eyes are a dull brown, rarely showing any hint of emotion within them. She’s built on the thin side, with below-average height. She wears a dark black t-shirt, as well as a pair of slightly worn jeans. Her sneakers are old, and starting to fall apart (she’s considered buying new ones). Everything about Sheena makes her easy to overlook, to forget that she’s there, or to otherwise ignore her. However, hidden beneath her shirt, on her right shoulder blade, she has a black, elaborate tattoo that she rarely shows others.
Personality: Quiet and docile, Sheena often goes with the flow and follows others. She seems like the type of person that would let you walk all over her, but she has a way of subtly persuading people when she wants to. Sheena rarely shows any sort of emotion, suppressing everything, which can give her the appearance of everything from strong to cold. Every once in a while, however, she’ll snap. These emotional outbursts can range all over the place, from making her the most optimistic person in the world to becoming as vicious as a killer. They generally last for only a few minutes, and afterwards Sheena often pulls herself away from everyone else for a while. She seems distant from others, but in truth has a strong sense of loyalty to those she feels she can trust. However, it’s always hard to pin down what she’s really thinking and feeling, which could be highly disconcerting if anybody actually bothered to notice.
Relationship: Open
History: Sheena grew up under rather ordinary circumstances, however was always somewhat lacking for friends. She’s managed to master the art of staying unnoticed, which has caused her to become so quiet. A long time ago, she remembers having a really good friend, but no longer remembers what he looked like or what happened to him, or even his name.
Other: ... I’m back... again...?
Keyblade Appearance: http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c323/AniGirl15/Graphics/Keyblade1.jpg
Block: 4
Weight: 3
Magic: 4
Sample Post: My second post in Otherworld... haven't had much to choose from recently *cough* (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/index.php?topic=43077.msg610009#msg610009)

15th April 2006, 11:02 AM
EDIT: Sign ups are closing soon, so if you still want to join, do post your sign up (we're only taking about 2 more people), and I doubt LSU's will be entertained.. to the two people who reserved, if you guys don't post soon, we'll just have to ignore the reservations. =) Thankee-sai. ^__^

Official Keyblade Stats:

Mystic Clown
Sedna (Inuit Goddess of the Sea if you’re wondering)
Strength: Below average
Block: Extremely fast
*Reflect – Ok
*Reflex – Extremely fast
Weight: Extremely light
*Speed – Very Fast
Magic: Max
Break Point: Poor
Design: Ok

EVme15
Astra
Strength:Strong
Block: Fast
*Reflect – Good
*Reflex – Fast
Weight: Medium
*Speed – Normal
Magic: Average
Break Point: Exceptional
*Design - Good

and our newest sign up...

Erandi Brazul
Titan
Strength: Very Strong
Block: Average
*Reflect - Above Average
*Reflex - Average
Weight: Heavy
*Speed - Below Average
Magic: Average
Break Point: Above Average
*Design - Average

17th April 2006, 10:17 AM
I was going to edit the post above, but I decided to make a new post to state the Sign Ups are now CLOSED!
to those who made reservations, sorry. The topic will be coming up soon. =)
(if you really reallllyyy want in, PM CT or me and ask us, we *may* let you in..but that's only a *maybe*)