Nidoking
Ferligator
rapidash
absol
Manectric
Golduck

Mega Horny
12th April 2006, 05:43 PM
Lol, it really depends on the movesets. Again, lol. Plus, almost all of your team are non-UUs.

I like Starmie, personally, on every team. If you want some feedback post movesets please.

mr_pikachu
12th April 2006, 06:34 PM
Um, yeah... just so this doesn't spiral out of control like the last dozen "Best" threads, would you mind defining what you mean by the "best team"?

Mega Horny
12th April 2006, 06:36 PM
Im guessing our friend meant this by favorites, as in, I really like Aggron as a person, just not as a pokemon. lol, anyway, I'm guessing those were his favorites.

Blademaster
12th April 2006, 06:37 PM
Yeah, and wouldn't your whole 'best team' get crushed by a single Aggron? A LV60+ Aggron with boosted Speed who knows how to use Thunder, Earthquake, and Focus Punch... Ouch...

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
13th April 2006, 07:09 AM
Hello Buffpiezan. We're really a bit lost here. If you want to see some really good teams, there's an own "Team Rating" forum around http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/index.php?board=94.0.

If you think you have a cool team you could post it there too (according to the forum rules there) and let some "pros" rate it. Otherwise all we would see here is most likely just everyone picking their favorite team. Not that that'd make them bad automatically.

aragornbird
15th April 2006, 04:41 PM
Well, you can't just put 6 strong Pokemon together and call it a good team. A good team has Pokemon with different roles, not just attacking, but also defending and supporting. Then you have to consider all the things like stats, items, natures, traits, EVs, and overall weaknesses of the team.

Pm-5000fan
20th May 2006, 01:51 PM
Nice. But the team really depends on the stats and health points. The moveset can be amazing with nidoking and Manectric really is one of the best lightnings to have in the game in a party. Hope u do good man.