PDA

View Full Version : Re: {Game} Goldenrod Tower V.37

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

Ace64
9th June 2006, 01:09 PM
(6-9) Everyone gets cuts and bruises. What are your latest wounds and how did you aquire them?

Latest wound was a small fracture from playing basketball. Landed on my foot the wrong way, which caused the fracture, and also caused a ligament to pull from the impact. Pretty painful. It swelled up pretty badly. Funny, my friends told me to "walk it off" right after it happened, which I tried to do. Can't believe I thought I was going to be able to play again five minutes later...Heh.

classy_cat18
9th June 2006, 01:13 PM
Darkfire: Rainbow Gem, Light Gem. SCs: 5 Stamps, 2 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins.

Arina: Stat Modification Die. EMTs: Psywave, Icicle Spear

Trey: Solar Gem

(6-9) Everyone gets cuts and bruises. What are your latest wounds and how did you aquire them?
I got a paper cut on my right ring finger. I really don't know how or when I got it. It's healed now. Now I mostly get bites. Mosquito and ant.

MG please.

The Blue Avenger
9th June 2006, 01:47 PM
Shonta: 1 stamp/CCP

Skye
9th June 2006, 01:53 PM
I think i'll sell my Rainbow and Light Gems for Stamps, please.

classy_cat18
9th June 2006, 02:21 PM
Darkfire: You get 4 stamps for your gems.

Shai
9th June 2006, 07:57 PM
Shai: Welcome. MG: Spark Gem

Thank you. I would like to sell the Spark Gem for Stamps, please.

The_Missing_Link
9th June 2006, 08:45 PM
Becca: This Pokemon swallows prey whole, but becomes too heavy to move afterwards.

I search for the answer for days and right this minute did it come to me. It was so obvious --;

Ekans for a blue coin. If I'm right, I'll use it and the red coin for my first EMT of the month

classy_cat18
9th June 2006, 10:20 PM
Shai: Two stamps for your gem.

Skye
10th June 2006, 09:39 AM
(6-10) Are there any AC/CC members (or TPM members in general for that matter) that you know or have met at least once in real life? Please tell. ^^
I know Arina Arono and Kiara before thy came. Sadly, I doubt I'll be able to make Ki return, but Arina has agreed to try again. ^^ I knew them both from school, Kiara from the 7th grade and Arina from 8th grade, and I still try to keep in good contact with them.

2 MGs and 3 x 3 on hte Grabber Game 10 times, pkease. *pays* Also, I would like to exhance a P, O, and I Pokedoll for a Poison Shield, please. ^^

classy_cat18
10th June 2006, 10:27 AM
Darkfire: You get your shield. MGs: Photosynthesis Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP. GGs: Solar Gem, Darkness Gem, Mystery Box, Hollow Stone, Hollow Stone, Photosynthesis Gem, Ocean Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP, Dropped: 2

(6-10) Are there any AC/CC members (or TPM members in general for that matter) that you know or have met at least once in real life? Please tell. ^^
No, but I'm hoping to meet Roy Karrde (RPG) soon. We've been making plans to see each other. I would also like to meet mr_pikachu but that's unlikely.

MG please.

Skye
10th June 2006, 10:35 AM
Saveet o.o; I would like to open my Mystery Box for a Blue MG coin and MG. Also, selling:

Photosynthesis Gem, Solar Gem, Darkness Gem, Hollow Stone, Hollow Stone, Photosynthesis Gem, Ocean Gem for Stamps. that'll be 12 Stamps. ^^

classy_cat18
10th June 2006, 10:44 AM
Darkfire: You get your 12 stamps, your coin, and your MG is a Red MGCoin.

Shai
10th June 2006, 10:47 AM

Last injury I recieved was when I someone managed to trip into my bookcase and got a rather large dictionary across the face. I don't think books like me anymore.

No, I'm too new I suppose.

2 MGs, please.

Arina Arono
10th June 2006, 10:53 AM

I know Darkfire personally from school....that's about it. ^^;

classy_cat18
10th June 2006, 10:59 AM
Shai: 2 Stamps/CCPs, Spark Gem

Arina: Photosynthesis Gem

Shai
10th June 2006, 11:13 AM
Shai: 2 Stamps/CCPs, Spark Gem

I would like to sell that Spark Gem for Stamps, please.

classy_cat18
10th June 2006, 11:16 AM
Shai: 2 stamps for your gem.

Lady Vulpix
11th June 2006, 08:43 AM
Shonta: Solar Gem. I think it's your turn at the EMT game today.

No, other than my brother. But I'm planning to meet Julina, Tyler and Will on Wednesday 21st.

classy_cat18
11th June 2006, 10:47 AM
Sure is! And did Jeff post the answer to my MP question?

[TYPE] NORMAL
[BASE PP]
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]
Guesses:

The_Missing_Link
11th June 2006, 10:52 AM
EMT: Skull Bash

Ace64
11th June 2006, 12:53 PM
EMT: Body Slam?

Didn't we have this poll once before? Huh. Nope, never met a single one, so far as I know.

(6-11) What trait do you dislike the most in your best friend? Why? What trait do you admire the most, and why?
My best friends all have a habit of exaggeration. If they start telling a story, you can count for at least 40% of it to be false. Problem is, there's no telling where the false bits are, which means you really can't trust anything they say. The upside is, they're very loyal friends. So, that means they usually lie to other people about me- making me sound much more bigger/stronger/cooler etc. Kind of handy, in the right places.

classy_cat18
11th June 2006, 03:08 PM
[TYPE] NORMAL

[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]
Guesses: Skull Bash, Body Slam

Trey: Division Gem, Hollow Stone, Hollow Stone

[b](6-11) What trait do you dislike the most in your best friend? Why? What trait do you admire the most, and why?
Let me think. A couple of them need to have a bite of humble pie. They seem to think that all their classes are too easy for them so they hardly attend and when they do they don't really do anything. They also like to procrastinate. On the other hand, they're good under pressure. They are almost masters of procrastination.

MG please. Oh, and selling that Solar Gem.

Ace64
11th June 2006, 03:17 PM
I'll sell the gems and stone for stamps, and I'll play a 7 games of G2 SC's for Green MG's, #1,3,7. Thanks.

classy_cat18
11th June 2006, 03:32 PM
Trey: 3 stamps for your gems and stone. MGs: 1 Blue MGcoin, 4 Red MGcoins

Skye
11th June 2006, 05:14 PM
(6-11) What trait do you dislike the most in your best friend? Why? What trait do you admire the most, and why?
Hm, I dislike rudeness, jumping to conclusions, and someone who judges people too fast. That and poeple who can't just hold their tongue about other people's opinions. I admire honesty, a sense of comitment, and a work ethic. The formers drive me crazy, and the latter make it easy for me to get alone with someone.

MG and 10 GGs 3x3, please. *pays up*

EMT: Return?

classy_cat18
11th June 2006, 05:58 PM
Darkfire: Lunar Gem. SCs: 1 Stamp/CCP, 1 Stamp/CCP, Division Gem, 2 Stamps/CCPs, Solar Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP, Stat Modification Die, Dropped: 3

Skye
11th June 2006, 06:09 PM
I would like to sell the Lunar Gem, Division Gem, and Solar Gem for 6 Stamps, please.

classy_cat18
11th June 2006, 06:20 PM
Darkfire: Here's your six stamps.

Skye
11th June 2006, 11:16 PM
TML has agreed to trade her Metal Claw TM for 5 MGCredits, Spark TM for 7 MGCs, and Psychoboost TM for 15 MGCs. *hands over 27 MGCs*

The_Missing_Link
11th June 2006, 11:23 PM
And I confirm. I assume all of them are Red coins

In any case, I'll use three of them for my second EMT of the month (Jeff still hasn't replied to my GT)

EMT: Cut

classy_cat18
12th June 2006, 12:32 AM
Becca: Steel Wing

Lady Vulpix
12th June 2006, 06:05 AM
Shonta: Blue MGcoin.

EMT Game: Strength?

MG for this post (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/index.php?topic=43966.msg648041#msg648041), please.

*Murkrow
12th June 2006, 07:48 AM

Probably her stubborness; she'll listen to your point of view but then is almost guaranteed to refute it and just won't change her mind whatever you say. It's just irritating most of the time. In her (and pretty much everyone else), I like a good sense of humour and who's easy to talk to.

And just for the record, I can't be bothered to flick back through every damned post I've missed, so if this has come up recently, sorry, but lump it.

[12/6] Have you ever had to move house before? What was it like?

We moved once when I was a couple of years old, so I can't remember it. I think it as just for space issues mainly because we literally moved onto the next road. I can't see my parents moving again unless something really big happens. I've had to haul pretty much everything I own around a couple of times, so I doubt I'm going to want to move much in the future (if I can help it). It'd just drive me crazy, I think.

3 MG's and my two June EMT's please.

Skye
12th June 2006, 07:51 AM
Oh yeah, millions of times. Okay, more like six-eight, I don't recall exactly. But there was a period in my life we never stayed in the same place 2 years. >.<;

MG and 10 GG games, 3x3 please. Also, since Shai asked. I'll loan him 6 MG Credits to use. But you guys make sure you pay me back ^^;

Shai
12th June 2006, 07:59 AM

I dislike stubborness because a stubborn, narrow-minded person it hard to see eye-to-eye with. Much more so than an agreeable, or at least not-stubborn, narrow-minded person... Anyway... I admire openess because it is nice to know how others feel about you. (not naming any names for either like or dislike)

Yes, unfortunately. It was rather annoying to have to uproot and move on my parent's whim, leaving behind friends I eventually fell out of contact with. But, such is life.

And I accept Darkfire's MG Credits. i'll pay back when I have them to pay... back... er. 2 MGs and 2 EMTs for this month, please.

Dark Dragonite
12th June 2006, 09:20 AM
I is baaaaaack!!

Ok, here we go, I would like my 2 cranks at the EMT this month, please, along with playing 10 group 1 SCs for stamps, #4,5,6

EMT: Wish?

classy_cat18
12th June 2006, 12:45 PM
[TYPE] NORMAL
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]
Guesses: Skull Bash, Body Slam, Return, Cut, Strength, Wish

Steve: SCs: 8 Stamps, 4 Red MGCoins. EMTs: Peck, Rock Tomb

Shai: Hollow Stone, Ocean Gem. EMTs: Bone Club, Block

Hannah: Darkness Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP, Solar Gem. EMTs: Conversion2, Extremespeed

Gabi: Berry

Darkfire: Hollow Stone. GGs: Solar Gem, Division Gem, Unown I Pokédoll, Unown R Pokédoll, Unown A Pokédoll, Hollow Stone, Dropped: 4

[b][12/6] Have you ever had to move house before? What was it like?
Yeah, a few times. I was young then, so I could only remember my last move when I was transferring to the sixth grade. It was very fun, especially since I was getting my own room.

MG please. And I would like 6 scratchcards (5,6,7) for 2 stamps, please. *hands over 3 Blue MGCoins*

Dark Dragonite
12th June 2006, 03:39 PM
EMT: Quick Attack?

Ace64
12th June 2006, 05:03 PM
EMT: Swords Dance?

Lady Vulpix
12th June 2006, 06:00 PM
EMT Game: Focus Energy?

Shonta: MG: Lunar Gem. SC: 4 Stamps, 3 Red MGcoins (0 SC(s) with 3 correct, 2 SC(s) with 2 correct, if you're wondering).

Only once so far, by the end of 1981. I didn't want to move and I cried a lot, as I was leaving the only home I knew (note that I wasn't yet 3 years old by then). But when I got used to the new house, I liked it a lot. After that I had a smaller move from the back house from the front house which had been under construction during my first move, but it wasn't so hard, as I'd been seeing the front house all the time while I lived in the back house, and saw how it was built.

MG, please, and a game of MP. *Hands over aRed MGCoin, keeping 20.*

classy_cat18
12th June 2006, 06:06 PM
Selling that Lunar Gem.

[TYPE] NORMAL
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]
Guesses: Skull Bash, Body Slam, Return, Cut, Strength, Wish, Quick Attack, Swords Dance, [b]Focus Energy. Congrats, Gabi has won a Focus Energy TM.

Gabi: Hollow Stone. MP: Ninetales, Kirlia, Mudkip, Koffing, Magneton, Qwilfish, Totodile, Deoxys, Bellossom, Slaking, Clamperl, Taillow, Lugia, Sceptile

Lady Vulpix
12th June 2006, 06:13 PM
Thanks, I'll give the TM to Siren, my captured Vaporeon, since she's not likely to get it by level soon.

MP: Ninetales, Kirlia, Mudkip, Koffing, Magneton, Qwilfish, Totodile, Deoxys, Bellossom, Slaking, Clamperl, Taillow, Lugia, Sceptile.

Question 1: has the pokemon evolved?

classy_cat18
12th June 2006, 06:39 PM
Gabi: No, it hasn't.

Lady Vulpix
13th June 2006, 09:09 AM
MP: Ninetales, Kirlia, Mudkip, Koffing, Magneton, Qwilfish, Totodile, Deoxys, Bellossom, Slaking, Clamperl, Taillow, Lugia, Sceptile.

Question 1: has the pokemon evolved? No.

Remaining list: Mudkip, Koffing, Qwilfish, Totodile, Deoxys, Clamperl, Taillow, Lugia.

Question 2: is it a Water-type pokemon?

classy_cat18
13th June 2006, 09:40 AM
Gabi: No, it isn't.

Dark Dragonite
13th June 2006, 09:41 AM
Hmmm, time to try my luck, afterall, I am planning world domination, Muhahahahahaha!! :evil:

I would like to play 10 group 1 SCs for stamps please!! #4,5,6
*hands over 5Blue coins*

classy_cat18
13th June 2006, 10:26 AM
Steve: 10 Stamps, 5 Red MGcoins (1 SC(s) with 3 correct, 3 SC(s) with 2 correct, if you're wondering)

Ace64
13th June 2006, 12:01 PM
Oh man...we've moved a couple a' times. The most we've stayed in a house is 4 years- first from Florida, then from NY, then we jumped around Jersey for a bit...but excluding the former two, we've always moved around the same area, and stayed in the same schools. So, I never had to leave any of my friends behind, which is good. But un/packing sucks.

[13/6] If you could choose a climate to spend the rest of your life in, would you live in a place with extreme heat, or extreme cold? Why?

Because it's so hot today...I'd probably live in a cold place. Reason being...when you're cold all the time, any snatch of heat feels wonderful. When you're hot all the time, a slight breeze still feels humid, You can't escape that hot air thrown into it. At least with the cold, you're kinda...numb.

Dark Dragonite
13th June 2006, 12:44 PM
W00T, total world domination!! :evil: :afro:

anyways...

I've lived in 19 places in my 23 years, it's been different each time, some were nightmarish, some were great, I've mostly lived in NY(Long Island), but now I'm a Floridian!! I've also lost a lot of belongings in moves...it sucks, packing up and moving...

[13/6] If you could choose a climate to spend the rest of your life in, would you live in a place with extreme heat, or extreme cold? Why?

Florida climate, it gets pretty hot, the coldest I think it gets is the mid 50's...I'm normally not a hot person, cause once you're naked, you can't take any more clothes off to cool down...but I've been in cold snowy winters, which even layering, and hot chocolate didn't help.

classy_cat18
13th June 2006, 02:47 PM
Trey: Photosynthesis Gem, Red MGcoin, Ocean Gem

Steve: Flame Gem, Solar Gem

Extreme cold right now. Although I don't really like the cold, I'm burning up here and would love to go someplace cooler. Plus extreme cold means a better chance of snow.

MG please.

Ace64
13th June 2006, 03:03 PM
I'll play 7 G1 SC's for 2 stamps, # 1, 3, and 9.

I'll also sell the gems for stamps.

classy_cat18
13th June 2006, 03:29 PM
Trey: Four stamps for your gems. SCs: 6 Stamps, 3 Red MGcoins (1 SC(s) with 3 correct, 1 SC(s) with 2 correct, if you're wondering)

Lady Vulpix
13th June 2006, 03:34 PM
MP: Mudkip, Koffing, Qwilfish, Totodile, Deoxys, Clamperl, Taillow, Lugia.

Question 2: is it a Water-type pokemon? No.

Remaining list: Koffing, Deoxys, Taillow, Lugia.

Question 3: is it a legendary pokemon?

Shonta: Gold Berry.

Cold, because while extreme cold can be annoying, extreme heat can keep me in bed all day long. Besides you can always put something on if it's cold, but if it's too hot, there's nothing you can do about it.

MG, please (and the question from the MP game).

classy_cat18
13th June 2006, 03:40 PM
Gabi: Light Gem. MP: No, it isn't.

Selling my Gold Berry for stamps.

Lady Vulpix
13th June 2006, 03:43 PM
You get 5 stamps for your berry.

MP: Koffing, Deoxys, Taillow, Lugia.

Question 2: is it a Water-type pokemon? No.
Question 3: is it a legendary pokemon?

Remaining list: Koffing, Taillow.

Question 4/guess: is it Taillow?

classy_cat18
13th June 2006, 03:43 PM
Gabi: No.

Lady Vulpix
13th June 2006, 03:44 PM
Then it's Koffing. Can I have a Blue MGCoin, please?

classy_cat18
13th June 2006, 03:47 PM
Gabi: Sure. You get a Blue MGCoin.

The_Missing_Link
17th June 2006, 10:26 PM
I search for the answer for days and right this minute did it come to me. It was so obvious --;

Ekans for a blue coin. If I'm right, I'll use it and the red coin for my first EMT of the month

Bumping this up for Jeff to see

*Murkrow
18th June 2006, 11:33 AM
Hannah: Darkness Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP, Solar Gem.

I'll sell those Gems for CCP's please, but I'll take the 1 in Stamps.

Extreme cold. I just lose all will to do anything when it's hot (and that's here which is not really that much), not to mention I get really bad headaches if it's too hot for any period of time. Though I admit, maybe my choice would change if I ever experienced anywhere that was classified as extremely cold. :P

[18/06] Have you ever been burgled/have anything stolen before? How did it happen? Did you get anything back?

We were burgled once, years ago. Somebody got into ours and our neighbours garages and made off with a bunch of tools. I don't think anything ever came out of it, probably because it wasn't really anything of much value. :-/ That's the complete opposite to last year when our laptop was stolen by somebody who knows my brother. Me and my mum actually saw the boy hanging round (but didn't think anything of it) so we were able to give a pretty good description, and my brother knew who it was. Didn't allow us to get it back, though, the case just fizzled out in the end.

3 MG's please.

Edit: I'll also sell a Solar Gem that I've just realised I've had lying around since April. For Stamps, please.

classy_cat18
18th June 2006, 02:32 PM
Hannah: 4 CCPs for your stamps as well as your 3 Stamps. MGs: 1 Stamp/CCP, Lunar Gem, Hollow Stone

[18/06] Have you ever been burgled/have anything stolen before? How did it happen? Did you get anything back?
My second dog. He got out of the yard one day and didn't come back. He had no tag but he was wearing a collar. No one bothered to look for his owner. I haven't seen him since last year.

MG please.

The Blue Avenger
18th June 2006, 03:33 PM
Becca: Correct. Take the coin.

Shonta: Solar Gem

EMT Game
Type: Fighting
PP:
Power:
Accuracy:
Target:
Effect:
Guesses:

Ace64
18th June 2006, 04:22 PM
EMT: Sky Uppercut. Gotta dream.

Dark Dragonite
18th June 2006, 04:29 PM
EMT: Reversal?

classy_cat18
18th June 2006, 04:34 PM
EMT: Focus Punch?

Selling that gem for stamps.

The Blue Avenger
18th June 2006, 04:36 PM
2 stamps for you, then.

Ace64
18th June 2006, 04:58 PM

My bike, when I was pretty young. We were living in an apartment, and the bike was taken right off of our porch-thing. It's hard to explain. About a week later, my mom found the bike stashed in some bushes, near someone else's house. So, we stole it back. Reeealy lucky.

classy_cat18
18th June 2006, 05:03 PM
Trey: Division Gem

Ace64
18th June 2006, 06:48 PM
I'll sell the gem for stamps.

The Blue Avenger
18th June 2006, 07:16 PM
Right-o, 2 stamps.

The_Missing_Link
18th June 2006, 07:25 PM

The Blue Avenger
18th June 2006, 07:32 PM
*curses* Sorry sorry sorry. I've been stretched kinda thin recently. >_<

Thundershock TM

*Murkrow
20th June 2006, 10:20 AM
Hannah: MGs: 1 Stamp/CCP, Lunar Gem, Hollow Stone

I'll sell the Gem for CCPs and the Stone for a Stamp please.

[20/06] Do you have any posters/pictures etc up in your bedroom or any other room? What are they of? If you don't what would you have?

In my bedroom I've got one framed picture entitled Island Dreaming that is actually three pictures of the Mediterranean sea (it looks much better than it sounds). I've also got three pictures of mountain ranges taken from a couple of my old panoramic calendars, and a bunch of random animal pictures again taken from an old calendar. I've also got some old cards and postcards up. In the rest of the house, we've got some paintings and more photos.

2 MG's please.

The Blue Avenger
20th June 2006, 12:08 PM
EMT Game
Type: Fighting
PP: 5
Power: 120
Accuracy:
Target:
Effect:
Guesses: Sky Uppercut, Reversal, Focus Punch

Hannah: You get your assorted currency. MG: Red MGcoin, Light Gem

Ace64
20th June 2006, 12:16 PM
EMT: Dynamic Punch

EDIT: Whoops. I know the answer to the EMT, but since I can't use it anyway..

[20/06] Do you have any posters/pictures etc up in your bedroom or any other room? What are they of? If you don't what would you have?

I don't have any posters up in the room at the moment, but I'd probably want a few basketball pictures, as well as this joke poster I saw in a friend of mine's room. I'm not that big on posters, I guess.

*Murkrow
20th June 2006, 12:21 PM
Hannah: MG: Light Gem

Sell for 2 CCP's.

EMT: Superpower?

The Blue Avenger
20th June 2006, 01:39 PM
You get the CCPs.

EMT Game
Hannah has won a Superpower TM.

*Murkrow
21st June 2006, 02:12 PM
EMT Game
Hannah has won a Superpower TM.

Um, yay? Perhaps I should have done what Trey did and check to make sure I could use it before I posted. If anybody wants it, pm me an offer.

[21/06] Do you have a garden where you live? What's in it? Do you ever spend any time in it? if you don't, what would you put in one if you did?

Yes, we've got a garden. It's medium size, I guess and consists of the main lawn, with flowers and bushes around the borders. There's a stone path running round the conservatory to the top right hand corner where we've got a small pond that is currently very overgrown, though if anything it makes it look nicer :) You literally see about plate size of water; everything else is plants. I don't spend as much time in it as I would like to (no real reason why), but I do occasionally go out and read there, and I do often go and sit by the pond and annoy the poor frogs in it with the help of my cat.

2 MG's please.

classy_cat18
21st June 2006, 05:07 PM
Hannah: Red MGcoin, Solar Gem

Hannah has agreed to sell her Superpower TM to me for 45 stamps. She should be here later to confirm.

Ace64
21st June 2006, 10:13 PM

I don't have any posters up in the room at the moment, but I'd probably want a few basketball pictures, as well as this joke poster I saw in a friend of mine's room. I'm not that big on posters, I guess.

Just waiting on MG. Also, I posted too quick for the EMT, but I'm glad I did. I would've had to wait another 10 levels before I could use it...

[21/06] Do you have a garden where you live? What's in it? Do you ever spend any time in it? if you don't, what would you put in one if you did?
Not yet, but we're trying to get one going. We want to grow a vegetable garden...maybe tomatos, lettuce, peas...the good stuff. Along with flowers. But the damn deer keep eating our stuff up. And they're protected by the state, so we can't kill them. Frustrating...

classy_cat18
21st June 2006, 10:45 PM
Trey: Lunar Gem, Green MGcoin

I have a poster of the RSE Pokemon and one of the RBY and the GSC Pokemon on my bedroom door. I also have two Naruto posters and a picture of Bermuda. Inside my room I have a poster of a computer graphics project that I did for one of my classes.

Nope. My yard is bare except for a bunch of weeds and some shrubs in the front yard. If I had a garden I would try to put some sunflowers in there. I don't know why but I love sunflowers. Probably because of the size of them.

2 MGs please. And I would like to play a game of MP, please. *pays Red MGCoin*

The Blue Avenger
21st June 2006, 10:46 PM
Shonta: Hollow Stone, Solar Gem. MP: Arcanine, Meganium, Corphish, Vibrava, Dustox, Lunatone, Pinsir, Lileep, Beldum, Spheal, Charizard, Rattata, Raticate, Glalie

classy_cat18
21st June 2006, 10:51 PM
Selling that stone and gem for stamps.

MP: Arcanine, Meganium, Corphish, Vibrava, Dustox, Lunatone, Pinsir, Lileep, Beldum, Spheal, Charizard, Rattata, Raticate, Glalie
Question #1: Was the Pokemon introduced in RSE?

The Blue Avenger
21st June 2006, 11:51 PM
You get your stamps, and it was.

classy_cat18
22nd June 2006, 12:47 AM
MP: Corphish, Vibrava, Dustox, Lunatone, Lileep, Beldum, Spheal, Glalie
Question #2: Can the Pokemon learn Earthquake?

Bison Woes
22nd June 2006, 06:53 AM

Sort of. There's a bunch of plants outside that could be considered a garden. If my dog didn't keep walking through it. Mostly, there's great myrtles and a bunch of flowering plants. I'm sure what they're all called. There is a peach tree and a fig tree as well that produce fruit which surprised us all. I don't really go out to it but I would like to put a fence around it at least so I don't have to keep wiping mud off of my dog's feet.

MG please. Thanks in advance!

classy_cat18
22nd June 2006, 09:36 AM
Bison: Flame Gem

Knight of Time
22nd June 2006, 10:17 AM
Jeff gave me the following MP list:

Mareep, Snorunt, Anorith, Nidoran M, Horsea, Dodrio, Magmar, Teddiursa, Granbull, Dewgong, Oddish, Geodude, Politoed, Clefairy

Question 1: Is the MP from RBY?

Okay, since the MP isn't from RBY, my list is now:

Mareep, Snorunt, Anorith, Teddiursa, Granbull, Politoed

Question 2: Does the MP's name have an even number of letters?

Okay, since the MP's name doesn't have an even number of letters, my list is now:

Snorunt, Anorith, Teddiursa

Question 3: Is the MP a dual-type?

Okay, since the MP isn't a dual type, my list is now:

Snorunt, Teddiursa

Question 4: Well, now I have a 50/50 chance of getting this right, so is it Teddiursa? If I'm right, I'd like a Blue MGCoin please.

Jeff also gave me this GT!:

GT!: Despite this Pokemon's appearance, it has an aggressive nature. It apparently likes potted plants, though.

That's got to be Beautifly. Blue MGCoin if I'm right, please.

[22/06] Do you like burning music onto CD-R's or CD-RWs just for your listening enjoyment? If so, what kinds of music do you like burning? Why?

For me, yes, I definitely like burning music onto CD-RW's (that way, if I find a new music file of a full song I like, I can add it along with other songs onto a CD-RW after I erase it). The main kind of music I like burning is oldies (I'm mainly talking about rock/pop music from the 60's and 70's mainly, like the Archies, Bay City Rollers, Beach Boys, Beatles, Lovin' Spoonful, Mungo Jerry, Music Explosion among other bands/artists who did oldies back then) because many of my favourite oldies can be found on the radio station I listen to most of the time (but right now, the station is moving to the FM dial over from the AM dial, I'm not sure when the move will be made though).

Yes, there is a garden where we live. It's filled with various kinds of flowers (and a few vegetables I believe). As to whether I spend any time in it, no, I don't because I'm not much of a gardener. If I could put something in the garden though, I'd probably want to put in concord grapes (if they can be found where I live, that is) because they can be used to make good grape juice.

No, my room is blank in the poster/picture department currently (I remember when I was young, I believe I had a pic of the six original Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, when the show used to be on TV). If I could have a poster in my room, I'd probably want to have one depicting all 30 teams of the NHL because it's my favourite professional sports league.

4 MGs (main 3 and the extra one), 10 SCs (1, 2, 3, Green MGCoin), and my June EMTs please.

'hands over two Green MGCoins'

Oh, I'd also like to sell the following berries and gems for CCPs please:

Berry
Gold Berry
Lunar Gem
Spark Gem
Flame Gem
Ocean Gem
Photosynthesis Gem
Solar Gem

That makes 19 CCPs.

*Murkrow
22nd June 2006, 12:25 PM
Hannah: Red MGcoin, Solar Gem

Hannah has agreed to sell her Superpower TM to me for 45 stamps. She should be here later to confirm.

I'll sell the Gem for CCPs please, and I also confirm the TM sale. *Hands it over*

[22/06] Do you like burning music onto CD-R's or CD-RWs just for your listening enjoyment? If so, what kinds of music do you like burning? Why?

I've never burned any music onto CD's; most of my music is on my laptop, but I just prefer to keep it like that. It allows me to put together tracks I like much like I would if I was burning songs, so I don't really feel the need. And if there is a song I really want to be able to take with me, I stick it on my MP3 player.
If I did burn, though, it'd be all sorts; my music tastes really vary, depending on the song and the artist. The last music I ripped onto my laptop was the Phantom of the Opera soundtrack I borrowed from a friend. Some of it is surprisingly catchy.

MG please.

The Blue Avenger
22nd June 2006, 12:30 PM
Shonta: It cannot.

Kyle: You get your 2 Blue MGCoins and your 19 CCPs. MG: Stat Modification Die, Hollow Stone, Red MGcoin, Red MGcoin. SC: 5 Blue MGcoins, 2 Red MGcoins. You also get a Mach Punch and an Attract TM.

Hannah: Light Gem

Ace64
22nd June 2006, 12:36 PM
Trey: Lunar Gem, Green MGcoin

I'll sell the gem for stamps, and then play a game of GT, please.
Nah, not really. I'm not really that big on CD's, especially since I have an MP3 player. I just group the songs I like into different categories. It comes down to the same thing. Mostly it's a lot of rap and R&B...but good stuff, not crap. Really.

The Blue Avenger
22nd June 2006, 12:42 PM
Trey: 2 stamps and a Berry.

classy_cat18
22nd June 2006, 01:08 PM
Hannah: Your two stamps. And thanks. My Heracross will appreciate this greatly.

MP: Vibrava, Lunatone, Spheal, Glalie
Question #3: Is the Pokemon an Ice type?

The Blue Avenger
22nd June 2006, 01:17 PM
It is not.

Ace64
22nd June 2006, 01:38 PM
I'll sell my Berry and play a game of GT, please.

The Blue Avenger
22nd June 2006, 01:46 PM
Trey: This Pokemon leaves giant footprints and races at over 60 mph. It uses this skill to run away from enemies on grassy plains.

classy_cat18
22nd June 2006, 02:05 PM
MP: Vibrava, Lunatone
Question #4: Is the Pokemon Lunatone?

My computer can't burn CD's. If it could, though, I would burn some of everything on CD-RW's. I especially like R&B and hip-hop music.

MG please.

Ace64
22nd June 2006, 02:10 PM
Trey: This Pokemon leaves giant footprints and races at over 60 mph. It uses this skill to run away from enemies on grassy plains.

GT: Doduo. Blue MGCoin if I'm right, then I'll play seven G1 SC's for stamps, #1,3,7.

The Blue Avenger
22nd June 2006, 02:14 PM
Shonta: It is not, and MG: Hollow Stone.

Trey: You are correct. SC: 6 Red MGcoins

classy_cat18
22nd June 2006, 02:37 PM
Oh man, did I mess up!

MP: Corphish, Dustox, Lileep, Beldum
Question #5: Is the Pokemon Dustox?

Selling that stone for a stamp.

The Blue Avenger
22nd June 2006, 02:42 PM
You get a stamp, and it is not.

classy_cat18
22nd June 2006, 02:45 PM
MP: Corphish, Lileep, Beldum
Question #6: Can the Pokemon learn any TMs?

Bison Woes
22nd June 2006, 03:24 PM
Bison: Flame Gem

I would like to sell this Gem for Stamps please.

The Blue Avenger
22nd June 2006, 03:43 PM
Bison: 2 stamps.

Shonta: You got lucky with that one. No, it cannot.

classy_cat18
22nd June 2006, 04:44 PM
MP: Beldum
The Mystery Pokemon is Beldum. Blue MGCoin if I'm right.

The Blue Avenger
22nd June 2006, 06:05 PM
Right-o, a blue coin for you.

Knight of Time
23rd June 2006, 08:35 AM
Hi, I just thought of a question I'd like answered here, please.

If someone makes a poll here on any day, are they allowed to make a poll on the next day as well (provided that person doesn't make a third consecutive poll)? I'm really curious.

Anyway, besides that, may I have 10 SCs (1, 2, 3, Green MGCoin), a new GT! (I just realized I forgot to ask for one yesterday when I posted; can't do anything about that now) and a new game of MP please?

'hands over 12 MG credits'

Ace64
23rd June 2006, 10:13 AM
I know I've done that before, and I've seen it done, so I don't think there's a problem, Kyle.

Also, I'd like a game of GT, too.

classy_cat18
23rd June 2006, 05:44 PM
Kyle: SCs: 1 Blue MGcoin, 7 Red MGcoins. MP: Gorebyss, Miltank, Growlithe, Lombre, Deoxys, Banette, Bagon, Doduo, Bellsprout, Altaria, Marshtomp, Salamence, Diglett, Goldeen. GT!: This Pokemon is the only one that can learn Crush Claw by level.

Trey: GT: This Pokemon is said to appear right before natural disasters so it is called the Disaster Pokemon.

classy_cat18
26th June 2006, 03:24 PM
Sorry to double post but I would like a game of MP, please.

The Blue Avenger
26th June 2006, 03:36 PM
Shota: Wailord, Pineco, Espeon, Marowak, Grovyle, Metagross, Shroomish, Tentacool, Slakoth, Banette, Gardevoir, Regice, Rhyhorn, Gyarados

classy_cat18
26th June 2006, 03:43 PM
Wailord, Pineco, Espeon, Marowak, Grovyle, Metagross, Shroomish, Tentacool, Slakoth, Banette, Gardevoir, Regice, Rhyhorn, Gyarados
Question #1: Was the Pokemon introduced in RSE?

The Blue Avenger
26th June 2006, 03:53 PM
No, it wasn't.

classy_cat18
26th June 2006, 08:16 PM
MP: Pineco, Espeon, Marowak, Tentacool, Rhyhorn, Gyarados
Question #2: Has the Pokemon evolved yet?

The Blue Avenger
26th June 2006, 08:20 PM
It has not.

classy_cat18
26th June 2006, 09:44 PM
MP: Pineco, Tentacool, Rhyhorn
Question #3: Can the Pokemon learn Self Destruct?

Ace64
26th June 2006, 09:59 PM
Trey: GT: This Pokemon is said to appear right before natural disasters so it is called the Disaster Pokemon.

GT: Absol. Blue MGCoin if I'm right.

The Blue Avenger
26th June 2006, 10:09 PM
Shonta: It cannot.

classy_cat18
26th June 2006, 10:25 PM
Trey: Correct. Take your coin.

MP: Tentacool, Rhyhorn
Question #4: Is the Pokemon Rhyhorn?

The Blue Avenger
26th June 2006, 10:25 PM
It is not.

classy_cat18
26th June 2006, 10:30 PM
MP: Tentacool
The Mystery Pokemon is Tentacool. Blue MGCoin if I'm right.

The Blue Avenger
26th June 2006, 11:47 PM
It is indeed. Take your prize.

classy_cat18
27th June 2006, 12:05 AM
I should post this although it is Tuesday. EMT game time!

EMT Game
Type: Psychic
PP:
Power:
Accuracy:
Target:
Effect:
Guesses:

Start guessing!

Dark Dragonite
27th June 2006, 12:09 AM
Psychic?

Ace64
27th June 2006, 12:17 AM
EMT: Teleport

Knight of Time
27th June 2006, 08:10 AM
EMT: Luster Purge?

The Blue Avenger
27th June 2006, 08:28 AM
EMT: Extrasensory

classy_cat18
27th June 2006, 09:39 AM
EMT Game
Type: Psychic
PP:
Power:
Accuracy:
Target:
Effect:
Guesses: Psychic, Teleport, Luster Purge, Extrasensory. Congrats, Kyle has won a Luster Purge TM.

[6/27]Have you been to a water park? Do you enjoy them or not? If so, what is your favorite water ride?
Yes, I've been to a couple. Wet 'n Wild in Orlando and White Water near Atlanta. I love water parks, especially during the summer. In my opinion, they're worth the long lines. My favorite water ride is one in White Water where I got a two person tube and went down a covered slide. The trees hid the long drop at the end.

2 MGs please.

The Blue Avenger
27th June 2006, 10:31 AM
Shonta: Spark Gem, 10 Stamps/CCPs

Knight of Time
27th June 2006, 10:39 AM
Kyle: SCs: 1 Blue MGcoin, 7 Red MGcoins. MP: Gorebyss, Miltank, Growlithe, Lombre, Deoxys, Banette, Bagon, Doduo, Bellsprout, Altaria, Marshtomp, Salamence, Diglett, Goldeen. GT!: This Pokemon is the only one that can learn Crush Claw by level.

All right, a Luster Purge TM, thanks Shonta! :)

I'm going to give it to Espio, my adopted shiny (by juice) male Espeon, he'll love it.

GT!: That would be Zangoose. Blue MGCoin if I'm right, please.

Jeff gave me the following MP list:

Gorebyss, Miltank, Growlithe, Lombre, Deoxys, Banette, Bagon, Doduo, Bellsprout, Altaria, Marshtomp, Salamence, Diglett, Goldeen

Question 1: Can the MP evolve?

[6/27] Have you been to a water park? Do you enjoy them or not? If so, what is your favorite water ride?

Yeah, I believe the only water park I've been to was Magic Mountain in Moncton, New Brunswick. I don't think I went on one of the rides there, and even if I was being made to, I'd be a bit too afraid because of the time I almost drowned at a public, indoor swimming pool.

MG, 10 SCs (1, 2, 3, Green MGCoin), and another GT! please.

Skye
27th June 2006, 11:00 AM
[6/27] Have you been to a water park? Do you enjoy them or not? If so, what is your favorite water ride?
Yeah, I have. I liked playing in hte water, just as long as I don't have to go on the slides. >.<; I tend to get cuts and burns on those things, so I grew to hate them.

MG and selling Hollow Stone x2, Solar Gem, and Division Gem for Stamps, and 10 G2 SCs for Stamps, please, 1,3,7.

Shai
27th June 2006, 11:53 AM
Nope, I don't. And if I do... it's the lawn. So there is lots of grass? I don't really want one... Maybe an apple or orange tree if I had one. >.<;

Nope, since I have an MP3 player. I used to, though, when I had a CD player. I would just get music I like and mix htem all together.

Yep, I go whenever I can in summer. I love the water slides especially, I like to go fast. X3

Shai: Hollow Stone, Ocean Gem.

I'll sell for Stamps.

Ace64
27th June 2006, 02:25 PM
I'll sell the Berry I've had for a bit for stamps.

I haven't been to one in a long time, I can't even remember the park name. I prefer roller coasters to water rides, because it doesn't matter what you wear on a coaster. Water rides need...preparation.

Also, I'd like to play six G1 SC's for stamps, #1,3,7.

Lady Vulpix
27th June 2006, 02:46 PM
I think it's time for a new version. But first...

Kyle: MG: Red MGcoin. SC: 1 Blue MGcoin, 8 Red MGcoins. GT: this pokemon is known for being sticky and... the same but with an n instead of a c. It's been compared to a character from Ghostbusters. It often lives in areas where little to no other life can be found.

Darkfire: MG: Division Gem. Sale: 6 stamps. SC: 3 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins.

Shai: MG: Solar Gem, Red MGcoin, 1 Stamp/CCP. Sale: 3 stamps.

Trey: Sale: 2 stamps. MG: 2 Stamps/CCPs. SC: 2 Stamps, 4 Red MGcoins (0 SC(s) with 3 correct, 1 SC(s) with 2 correct, if you're wondering).