View Full Version : Re: {Game} Goldenrod Tower V.37

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Lady Vulpix
12th April 2006, 05:59 PM
Goldenrod Tower

Owners: Lady Vulpix, TheBlueAvenger and classy_cat18

Mod Approved by Aipom of Doom and Wolfsong

Mystery Gift Floor

To make sure that this doesn't become "MG Please" spam, you MUST answer a daily question posted by an employee to request a Mystery Gift. There will be a question posted for each day; however, it may not be on the correct day (at least, for your time zone). You can answer the poll(s) for the most recent day, and any polls from the two prior days. All prizes that say "Stamps/CCPs" let you choose from one of the currencies to receive your money in.

Update: as of October 1st, 2005, anyone is allowed to post the poll of the day (as long as no one else has posted a poll on the same day, that is). The person who gets to post the poll of the day will be entitled to an extra Mystery Gift.

You will get a random Mystery Gift from the following list:

Common Items:
Hollow Stone, Red MGcoin, Lunar Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP, Solar Gem

Uncommon Items:
Division Gem, Ocean Gem, 2 Stamps/CCPs, Spark Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, Flame Gem, Blue MGcoin, Berry

Rare Items:
Darkness Gem, Light Gem, Rainbow Gem, 10 Stamps/CCPs, Green MGcoin, Gold Berry

Super Rare Items:
20 Stamps/CCPs, Mystery Box, 2 Green MGcoins, Miracle Berry, Stat Modification Die

If you receive the Mystery Box, you receive 1 Stamp, 1 CCP, 1 Red MGcoin, a common/uncommon item of your choice, and a free MG. You must post after receiving the Mystery Box to get the item and to have us give you your MG.

The Games Floor

To play the games, you need an MGcoin. Each game costs one credit worth of MGcoins; Red MGcoins are worth one credit, Blue MGcoins are worth two, and Green MGcoins are worth three. You get proper change back for using Blue or Green MGcoins. MGcoins can be obtained through Mystery Gifts or playing these games. Also, you can buy a Red MGcoin for one Stamp/CCP, but ONLY if you have none.

The Grabber Game

Remember those irritating claw robots at fairgrounds? In this version you pilot one over a 6X6 grid. You give directions starting from bottom center. Pick a square by going over one to five squares and up one to five squares. The better prizes are farther away, but you have a higher chance of dropping them.

Update (4/2/06): there's a chance of getting a collectible Unown Pokédoll instead of a regular prize from the Grabber Game. There are 19 kinds of dolls (some are rarer than others). You can either collect them or exchange them for shields: if you get 3 pokédolls that correspond to the first 3 letters of a pokemon type, you can exchange them for an elemental shield of that type.

Each day, you may use the Grabber Game and Scratchcards up to 10 times COMBINED. You may split the uses however you want.

Guess THIS!

An employee will think of a Pokemon, and give you a clue that should be unique to that Pokemon. You then have one try to guess the Pokemon. If you win, you get your choice of common/uncommon Mystery Gift prizes. If you guess wrongly, you won't get your Red MGcoin back like before.

You may only ask for one Guess This per day.

Scratchcard

Just like the lotto, you can come here and scratch off for a prize. Pick a card from the lists below, and scratch off three numbers (from one to ten). There will be three randomly decided winning squares, and an employee will tell you what your scratchcards revealed, and whether you won anything.

Group 1 Scratchcards
Choose from 2 Stamps, 2 CCPs, Hollow Stone, Lunar Gem, Solar Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, Flame Gem, Ocean Gem, Spark Gem, Division Gem.

Prizes:
1 winning square: Red MGcoin
2 winning squares: One of the indicated item
3 winning squares: Two of the indicated item

Group 2 Scratchcards:
Choose from 5 Stamps, 5 CCPs, Rainbow Gem, Green MGcoin, Darkness Gem AND Light Gem

Prizes:
1 winning square: Red MGcoin
2 winning squares: Blue MGcoin
3 winning squares: One of the indicated item

Each day, you may use the Grabber Game and Scratchcards up 10 times COMBINED. You may split the uses however you want.

Mystery Pokemon

In this game, you are given a list of 14 different Pokemon. Your goal is to figure out which one is the "Mystery Pokemon" that is randomly chosen from the list at the beginning of the game. To narrow the possibilities, you may ask up to four questions (one at a time) that can be answered by an employee with a "yes" or a "no". In addition to these questions, you get one attempt to guess the correct Pokemon. After this guess, regardless of how many questions you asked, you will receive your prize.

Correct answer after 2 or fewer questions: Any Mystery Gift item except for 20 stamps/CCPs.
Correct answer after 3 questions: 5 stamps/CCPs or any rare, uncommon, or common Mystery Gift item except 10 stamps/CCPs.
Correct answer after 4 questions: Any common or uncommon Mystery Gift item.
Incorrect answer: Red MGcoin.

Note: if you ask whether the MP is a certain pokemon, it counts as a guess if it is, and as a question if it isn't.

EMT Game

This Game is free and everyone can take part easily in a guessing game. A Worker will use the EMT but not tell you what TM popped out. You'll need to guess what TM popped out of the EMT and if you do you get to keep that TM. Clues will help you decide what TM popped out of the EMT and the Worker who's doing the EMT Game will give one clue a day. Everyone gets one guess a day after the Worker has posted the update for that day. This means you could have the chance of getting more TMs from the EMT if you're good at this game. It's been decided that currently you can only win 1 TM from the EMT Game a month. So if you win another TM in the same month you'll have to choose someone else to give it to.

The Item Floor

Store

Hollow Stone ~2 MGcoin credits

Day Stone: Evolves Eevee to Espeon ~15 MGcoin credits

Night Stone: Evolves Eevee to Umbreon ~15 MGcoin credits

Elemental Shield: Choose any one desired type. Give to a Pokemon, and it will absorb 30% of the damage from attacks of the respective type ~20 MGcoin credits

You may sell Hollow Stones for 1 Stamp/CCP, Gems and Berries for 2 stamps/CCPs, Gold Berries for 5 stamps/CCPs and Miracle Berries for 10 stamps/CCPs each.

Electronic Move Tutor

For three MGcoin credits, you can give this machine a crank, and you get a random TM. You may only use the Electronic Move Tutor twice a month.

The Stone Forge

Here you may forge your gems and stones together for a fee.

Gem + Gem = Rainbow Gem (1 Stamp/CCP)
Hollow Stone + Element Gem = Associated Evolution Stone (2 Stamps/CCPs)
Hollow Stone + Rainbow Gem = Evolution Stone of choice (2 Stamps/CCPs)
Evolution Stone + Division Gem = Associated Gem + Hollow Stone
Hollow Stone + 3 Element Gems = Genetic Accelerator Gene (3 Stamps/CCPs)
Evolution Stone + 2 Element Gems = Genetic Accelerator Gene (2 Stamps/CCPs)
Genetic Accelerator Gene + Division Gem = Light Gem + Darkness Gem + Rainbow Gem + Hollow Stone

Associated Gems and Stones:
Spark Gem and Thunderstone
Ocean Gem and Water Stone
Flame Gem and Fire Stone
Solar Gem and Sun Stone
Photosynthesis Gem and Leaf Stone
Lunar Gem and Moon Stone
Light Gem and Day Stone
Darkness Gem and Night Stone

Lady Vulpix
12th April 2006, 06:02 PM
(4/12) Do you own a digital camera? If so, what brand is it (e.g. Kodak)? How often do you use it?
I have one (a Concord), which is very bad so I rarely use it; only when I need to take a picture quickly and there's no time to finish a film and develop it.

The Blue Avenger
12th April 2006, 06:04 PM
Gabi: 2 Stamps/CCPs

classy_cat18
12th April 2006, 06:07 PM
(4/12) Do you own a digital camera? If so, what brand is it (e.g. Kodak)? How often do you use it?
Some useless, cheap brand callled Aiptek. 3.1 megapixels and the pictures still look crappy! We stopped using it a couple of weeks ago.

MG please. I would like to use 3 MGCoin credits for a spin on the EMT machine.

Lady Vulpix
12th April 2006, 06:13 PM
Shonta: MG: Green MGcoin! EMT: Smokescreen.

classy_cat18
12th April 2006, 06:22 PM
Wow, a Green MGCoin. Another spin on the EMT, please.

Lady Vulpix
12th April 2006, 06:22 PM
New EMT: Night Shade. The randomizer seems to like darkness today.

Ace64
12th April 2006, 09:29 PM

I don't own a digital camera, but my brother does. No idea what brand it is, but I can swipe it easily enough if it suits my purposes. Aim and click.

Also, I'm buying Shonta's Smokescreen TM for 15 stamps, which leaves me flat broke, again. Easy come, easy go.

classy_cat18
12th April 2006, 09:33 PM
I'm confirming this. Thanks, Trey. *gives him the TM*

Skye
12th April 2006, 11:15 PM
10 G2 SCs 1,3,7 for Stamps, if I may.

*slinks off to bed, putting the poll on a do to list*

*Murkrow
13th April 2006, 02:54 AM
[13/04] Can you speak a foreign language? How well? How did you learn it?

Er, I learnt french and german at school though I stopped about three years ago now. I'm surprised at how much french I can remember; I can barely speak anything complicated in it, but I've ended up on french sites/articles before (don't ask....) and I can get the gist of it. And there are french people in our house back in Chester, and again, I can generally get the gist of what they're saying. I can't remember any german, though I only learnt that for about two years. And when I was younger, I tried to teach myself spanish. Didn't work at all.

2 MG's please.

Lady Vulpix
13th April 2006, 07:31 AM
Trey: Solar Gem. Jeff, I think they're leaving you.

Darkfire: of course you may. 2 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins.

Hannah: Berry, Gold Berry. If you want any help with Spanish, don't hesitate to ask me. I'll be glad to help.

Yes, English. I think I'm quite fluent, especially in its written form. I can't get rid of my accent when I speak, but people still understand me most of the time (and viceversa). I studied with a private teacher (2, actually) for 11˝ years and then got the Cambridge First Certificate. Then I stopped studying English formally, but by then I'd already started using the Internet, and I still watch TV and movies in English, and read books in that language (and sometimes comics), so that helps me keep and expand my vocabulary.

*Murkrow
13th April 2006, 12:58 PM
Hannah: Berry, Gold Berry. If you want any help with Spanish, don't hesitate to ask me. I'll be glad to help.

Sell for 7 Stamps please. And thanks, though when I say it was years ago, it was.

Lady Vulpix
13th April 2006, 01:59 PM
You can have your 7 stamps, Hannah. Ok, if you ever want to try again... you know.

The Blue Avenger
13th April 2006, 06:00 PM
Gabi: Light Gem.

classy_cat18
13th April 2006, 07:59 PM
Do 133t speak and Pig Latin count? *laughs* Actually, I can't speak any language well. It's probably because I'm not much of a talker, even of English. I took Spanish for a few years but I could translate it better than I could speak it. The way my career choice is going, however, Japanese could be more useful.

MG please. I would also like to play a game of MP.

Lady Vulpix
13th April 2006, 08:09 PM
Why? What plans do you have? MG: Green MGcoin. MP: Slowking, Pinsir, Silcoon, Mantine, Tropius, Medicham, Donphan, Raticate, Staryu, Luvdisc, Tyranitar, Octillery, Cacturne, Voltorb.

Knight of Time
13th April 2006, 08:17 PM
Jeff gave me the following MP list:

MP: Mareep, Snorunt, Anorith, Nidoran M, Horsea, Dodrio, Magmar, Teddiursa, Granbull, Dewgong, Oddish, Geodude, Politoed, Clefairy

Question 1: Is the MP from RBY?

Okay, since the MP isn't from RBY, my list is now:

Mareep, Snorunt, Anorith, Teddiursa, Granbull, Politoed

Question 2: Does the MP's name have an even number of letters?

Jeff also gave me this GT!:

This Pokemon becomes bouncy when it sucks in water.

Hmm, would that be Wailmer? Blue MGCoin if I'm right, please.

Yes, I can speak a bit of French, although not as (fairly) well when I first learned it in elementary school. It was there where I learnt it in the fourth grade. But nowadays, I occasionally speak a bit of French, saying things like bonjour, au revoir, merci, etc.

MG, 10 SCs (1, 2, 3, Green MGCoin) and a new GT! please.

classy_cat18
13th April 2006, 08:26 PM
I'm planning on working in the video games industry. I don't know what my specific job will be. I'm hoping I'll work on the story or script. My animation skills are also good. I've already started looking up job openings. Some of them actually say that you have to know Japanese.

MP: Slowking, Pinsir, Silcoon, Mantine, Tropius, Medicham, Donphan, Raticate, Staryu, Luvdisc, Tyranitar, Octillery, Cacturne, Voltorb

Question #1: Is the Pokemon in their second stage of evolution?

Skye
13th April 2006, 11:19 PM
No, but mom does. Not sure about hte brand, we use it every now and then.

Hablo un poco espanol, I'm still learning it. But decided to take only 2 years in high school, and I'll take my third credit in Japanese in college.

2 MGs and 10 G2 SCs for Stamps, 1,3,7 please

*Murkrow
14th April 2006, 01:23 PM
[14/04] What first got you into Pokémon?

I accidentally tuned into the second episode of the anime; I was waiting for the programme after it and there was only about five minutes left so I watched it. It didn't really catch my attention that much until the end where they showed the PokéRap. That's what grabbed me, because it just looked....weird. But some of them (also known as Charmander :P) looked so cute that I tuned in the next day for the heck of it. It just grew on from that, really.

2 MG's please.

The Blue Avenger
14th April 2006, 04:07 PM
Kyle: MP: It does not. GT!: Correct. MG: 1 Stamp/CCP. Scratchcards: 1 Blue MGcoin, 7 Red MGcoins. GT!: This Pokemon has to drink at least 2.6 gallons of water to use its main attack.

Darkfire: Miracle Berry, 1 Stamp/CCP, 4 Blue MGcoins, 2 Red MGcoins

Hannah: Photosynthesis Gem, Red MGcoin

Ace64
14th April 2006, 04:12 PM
I'll sell the Solar Gem for stamps. Also, I'm teaching Mega Kick to Charmene.

I can speak French, after three years of school. Of course, when I say speak, I use the term loosely. Horrible teaching this year, I can feel all my French draining away...such a shame.

I saw the Sabrina vs. Ash episode (can't remember the name) one morning. That was all I needed, I was hooked (even if that battle did kind of suck, anyway.)Those were the days..

*Murkrow
14th April 2006, 04:22 PM
Hannah: Photosynthesis Gem

Sell for Stamps please.

Lady Vulpix
14th April 2006, 04:47 PM
Shonta: no, it isn't.

Trey: 2 stamps for your gem. MG: 1 Stamp/CCP, Red MGcoin. Is there any chance you can get on AIM?

Hannah: 2 stamps for your gem.

My brother. He started watching the show, with some apprehension first, then enjoying it, and started talking about it, so I watched a little to see what it was all about. I didn't make much of it, but then he got Pokemon Red and we started playing it and that's when I started enjoying it.

classy_cat18
14th April 2006, 04:58 PM
MP: Pinsir, Mantine, Tropius, Staryu, Luvdisc, Tyranitar, Voltorb
Question #2: Is the Pokemon a Water type?

Sheer curiosity. A couple of years before the anime premiered in America, I read this news story about it causing seizures in Japan. I didn't really remember it until I was bored one Monday morning and caught it on a local channel. It was weird, and I kept forgetting the Pokemon's names, but it was cool. I got more into it the more I watched it. I was way into it by the time my brother got both Pokemon Red and Blue.

MG please.

Lady Vulpix
14th April 2006, 05:01 PM
Shonta: MP: yes, it is. MG: Red MGcoin.

Jeff, in case you miss it, I've replied to the poll on the previous page.

classy_cat18
14th April 2006, 05:15 PM
MP: Mantine, Staryu, Luvdisc
Question #3: Is the Pokemon genderless?

Lady Vulpix
14th April 2006, 05:24 PM
Are you psychic or just lucky? Yes, it is.

classy_cat18
14th April 2006, 05:31 PM
MP: Staryu
The Mystery Pokemon is Staryu. Green MGCoin if I'm right.

Lady Vulpix
14th April 2006, 05:59 PM
You're right indeed. Green MGCoin for you. Congratulations!

Dark Dragonite
15th April 2006, 12:47 AM
Ok, I have a few TMs for sale, PM me with offers, looking for useable TMs, or Stamps mostly

Focus Punch TM
Torment TM
Watersport TM
Horn Drill TM
Rock Smash TM
Sharpen TM
Arm Thrust TM
Milk Drink TM
Water Spout TM

Also, *Murkrow has agreed to buy my Drill Peck TM for 15 Stamps

And, so noone thinks something funny is going on, I gave a few old TMs to my pokes:

Blaziken(CC) Bulk Up
Vaporeon(AC) Waterfall
Charmander(AC) Blast Burn, Dragon Claw
Kkahn(AC) Thunderpunch, Seismic Toss, Rock Tomb

*Murkrow
15th April 2006, 01:09 PM
Also, *Murkrow has agreed to buy my Drill Peck TM for 15 Stamps

Confirmed. *Gives to Latino*

[15/04] What's the most expensive thing you've ever bought? Was it worth it?

Probably my laptop which cost about Ł800 (though I paid about Ł400); it was for my birthday but my parents couldn't afford the whole thing so I agreed to pay half, because it was the only way I could get it. It was definitely worth it, not only because it came with a great pack of stuff (including a printer which has been really useful as I don't have to to rely on the library's) but also because it's meant that I can work on coursework in my own time and where I want. And the internet was obviously great as well, though that's gone for the time being.

2 MG's please.

The Blue Avenger
15th April 2006, 01:17 PM
Gabi: Division Gem

Hannah: Hollow Stone, Ocean Gem

*Murkrow
15th April 2006, 02:03 PM
Hannah: Hollow Stone, Ocean Gem

Sell for Stamps please.

classy_cat18
15th April 2006, 04:41 PM
It was a Dell Insprion 2650 (laptop). It cost over a thousand bucks. Was it worth it? Yeah! I can play Solitaire in my room, play Rollercoaster Tycoon, and store all of my Word files in it without Mom complaining about them slowing down the computer!

MG please.

Lady Vulpix
15th April 2006, 06:48 PM
Shonta: Gold Berry.

Wow, since when is there a Spell Check button?

classy_cat18
15th April 2006, 06:50 PM
Shonta: Gold Berry.

I would like to sell that for stamps, please.

Lady Vulpix
15th April 2006, 07:10 PM
Alright, 5 stamps for you.

Dark Dragonite
15th April 2006, 09:22 PM
I have a Berry and a Gold Berry I would like to sell for Stamps please!!
(I'm trying to lighten my pack as much as possible, easier to organize that way, then I'll play the games again)

EDIT: Does this work like the one in the DTRC, and not allowed in the BT? Elemental Shield: Choose any one desired type. Give to a Pokemon, and it will absorb 30% of the damage from attacks of the respective type ~20 MGcoin credits"

Also, I would like to play Mystery Pokemon and buy 10 Group 1 Scratchcards for Division Gems #3,6,9 Please!!

*hands over 11 Red MG Coins*

classy_cat18
15th April 2006, 10:12 PM
I talked to DD today and he will let me have his Focus Punch and Torment TMs for my Extrasensory and Future Sight TMs. *waits for him to confirm*

Dark Dragonite
15th April 2006, 10:50 PM
I talked to DD today and he will let me have his Focus Punch and Torment TMs for my Extrasensory and Future Sight TMs. *waits for him to confirm*

Yep, comfirming, I believe Slowpoke will learn Future Sight, as my Alakazam knows it, and I don't know if Espeon can learn it.

Lady Vulpix
16th April 2006, 08:40 AM
Steve: 7 stamps for your berries. MP: Donphan, Magby, Blastoise, Swinub, Noctowl, Pidgey, Rattata, Meowth, Typhlosion, Wailord, Kecleon, Persian, Relicanth, Shedinja. SC: 6 Division Gems, 4 Red MGcoins (1 SC(s) with 3 correct, 4 SC(s) with 2 correct, if you're wondering). And the elemental shields can be used at the BT. The only items that cannot be used there are the ones that explicitly say so.

The Blue Avenger
16th April 2006, 09:20 AM
EMT Game
Type: Water
PP:
Power:
Accuracy:
Target:
Effect:
Guesses:

Lady Vulpix
16th April 2006, 10:30 AM
Ooooh! Water! Is it Surf?

Dark Dragonite
16th April 2006, 10:40 AM
Steve: 7 stamps for your berries. MP: Donphan, Magby, Blastoise, Swinub, Noctowl, Pidgey, Rattata, Meowth, Typhlosion, Wailord, Kecleon, Persian, Relicanth, Shedinja. SC: 6 Division Gems, 4 Red MGcoins (1 SC(s) with 3 correct, 4 SC(s) with 2 correct, if you're wondering). And the elemental shields can be used at the BT. The only items that cannot be used there are the ones that explicitly say so.

MP: Donphan, Magby, Blastoise, Swinub, Noctowl, Pidgey, Rattata, Meowth, Typhlosion, Wailord, Kecleon, Persian, Relicanth, Shedinja.
Question 1: Has this pokemon evolved?

I have 3 Accelerator Genes I would like to use 3 of my Division Gems on, then Combine a Light Gem and a Hollow Stone, and a Darkness Gem with a Hollow Stone, and sell the other:
Light Gem X2
Darkness Gem X2
Rainbow Gem X3
Hollow Stone X1
Division Gems X3
For Stamps please!!
*paying with CCPs, it doesn't have a price for the Divin Gem + AG so I'll guess 14 CCPs*

EMT Game
Type: Water
PP:
Power:
Accuracy:
Target:
Effect:
Guesses:

Is it Bubble Beam?

I'd also like to play the Scratchcards(10)
Group 1 for 2 Stamps please!
# 2,5,9

Lady Vulpix
16th April 2006, 10:55 AM
Where did you get the 14 from? That's 4 CCPs for forging 2 stones, and I guess we can't charge for something that has no price on the list (I'll ask Jeff about this).

And you get 21 stamps from your sale.

MP: no, it has not evolved.

Dark Dragonite
16th April 2006, 11:12 AM
MP: Magby, Swinub, Pidgey, Rattata, Meowth, Kecleon, Relicanth

Question 2: Does this pokemon evolve before Lv.30?

I'd also like to play the Scratchcards(10)
Group 1 for 2 Stamps please!
# 2,5,9

Lady Vulpix
16th April 2006, 12:53 PM
MP: no, it can't. SC: 8 Stamps, 4 Red MGcoins.

Skye
16th April 2006, 01:00 PM
10 G2 SCs for Stamps, please

EMT: Water Pulse?

Dark Dragonite
16th April 2006, 01:41 PM
MP: Magby, Swinub, Kecleon, Relicanth

Question 3: Is this pokemon a dual type?

Lady Vulpix
16th April 2006, 01:47 PM
Darkfire: I'm assuming (1,3,7). 5 Stamps, 2 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins.

Steve: yes, it is.

Dark Dragonite
16th April 2006, 02:53 PM
MP: Swinub, Relicanth
Question 4: Is it Relicanth?

Yeah, I'm bad at this...

classy_cat18
16th April 2006, 03:36 PM
EMT: Hydro Cannon

Ace64
16th April 2006, 04:22 PM
EMT: Water Gun..

EDIT: Whoops. Polls.

My laptop, a Presario something-or-other. I don't really look at the brand. It was a gift, and it was definitely worth it, as now I can be a little more prepared for College in terms of writing (yeah, right.)

[16/04] What did you do for Easter? Do you celebrate it or not?

Yeah, I celebrate Easter. Went to church with the family, then spent the day with relatives. We had breakfast together, like a big family. The usual, you know.

Knight of Time
16th April 2006, 06:33 PM
EMT: Muddy Water?

The_Missing_Link
16th April 2006, 11:44 PM
EMT: Waterfall

Amy is trading me 6 Red MGCoins for 15 stamps. I'll use those coins for my two EMT cranks of the month

Wolfsong
16th April 2006, 11:46 PM
Amy is trading me 6 Red MGCoins for 15 stamps. I'll use those coins for my two EMT cranks of the month

I confirm this

Lady Vulpix
17th April 2006, 06:10 AM
Steve: no, you're not bad at this, but it's not Relicanth.

Trey: that's your poll, right? Lunar Gem, Hollow Stone, Lunar Gem.

Becca: Metal Claw, Spark.

I'm Jewish, can I say what I did in Pesach instead? I had a family dinner at my grandparents' house, and we spent many hours talking and eating. That was on Wednesday evening. Yesterday was just another Sunday for me.

Dark Dragonite
17th April 2006, 06:18 AM
MP: Swinub
Question 5: Is it Swinub?

I'd also like 10 G1 SCs for Stamps # 1,5,7 please!

*Murkrow
17th April 2006, 08:06 AM

No, we don't celebrate it (at least not for the religious aspect); my nan came roud and we had a roast dinner, me and my brother got a couple of eggs....and that was essentially it. Very boring day seeing as pretty much everything was shut; me and dad ended up going for a drive then we went and watched a fireworks display in the evening.

[17/04] Do you like firework displays? How often do you go to them? If not, why not?

I like them, though I'll usually only go and see them if I think they'll be more than just a run of the mill display because they're generally more interesting. Because of that, I rarely go, but I saw the one yesterday, and one in Bristol in July, which was good. The one yesterday was interesting mainly because the finale was good and the fact that it was on the seafront and the wind was blowing inland. we all got engulfed in smoke and bits of the fireworks were flying everywhere xD Not dangerously, though.

3 MG's please.

Skye
17th April 2006, 08:10 AM
I would say my Nintendo DS bundle with Nintendogs: Best Friends edition, only a few days ago. It's a good game, and I think it was worth it. ^.^

I did nothing unusual for Easter besides having Chinese food for dinner instead of lunch. I used to celebrate it when I was a little kid, but now it seems to bhe just a pointless little day, besides for getting out of school.

[15/04] Do you like firework displays? How often do you go to them? If not, why not?
I like them, but we only get to see them once a year during our 4th of July festival. ;-;

3 MGs and 10 G2 SCs 1,3,7, Stamps, please ^^;

EDIT: Since it looks like no clue today, I'll guess Hydro Pump for the EMT

classy_cat18
17th April 2006, 08:52 AM
I celebrated it, but it's not as exciting as I get older. It's probably because I'm too old to recite Easter speeches and get Easter baskets. I know that's not what Easter's all about but those were the main perks of the holiday. But I got to eat a homecooked meal and eat some of my aunt's chocolate cake.

[15/04] Do you like firework displays? How often do you go to them? If not, why not?
They're awesome. I only get to see them on the 4th of July and New Years, though. But there were a few times in between that I get lucky.

2 MGs please. EMT: Dive

Ace64
17th April 2006, 09:29 AM
I'll sell the gems for stamps.

EMT: Whirlpool?

Lady Vulpix
18th April 2006, 06:15 AM
Steve: yes, it's Swinub. Question 5? O_o Pick your prize. SC: 10 Stamps, 4 Red MGcoins.

Hannah: Gold Berry, 10 Stamps/CCPs, 1 Stamp/CCP.

Darkfire: 10 Stamps/CCPs, Stat Modification Die, Berry. SC: 1 Blue MGcoin, 8 Red MGcoins.

Shonta: Miracle Berry, Lunar Gem.

Trey: 4 stamps for the gems, and if you're also selling the Hollow Stone, then another stamp.

MG from yesterday, please. I may reply to the latest poll later.

classy_cat18
18th April 2006, 08:59 AM
Shonta: Miracle Berry, Lunar Gem.

I would like to sell those for stamps, please.

Dark Dragonite
18th April 2006, 09:27 AM
Lol, I guess I will go with 2 stamps...

Also, I'd like 10 G1 SCs for Stamps # 2, 6, 7 please!

*Murkrow
18th April 2006, 10:51 AM
Hannah: Gold Berry, 10 Stamps/CCPs, 1 Stamp/CCP

I'll take all of those in Stamps please.

[18/04] How fit are you? What type of activites do you do to keep fit (if any)?

I'm relatively fit; not as much as I used to be when I went to the gym regularly but enough. I don't exercise specifically or anything, but in Chester I walk alot, either to and from uni (20 min walk) or when I'm going round the shops. If I'm bored or in the mood for walking, I also might go for a walk round the walls (45 mins give or take). I'd like to rejoin a gym, but it's the enthusiasm to go enough and the money issues that put me off.

2 MG's please.

Lady Vulpix
18th April 2006, 04:10 PM
Shonta: 12 stamps for your sale.

Steve: your 2 stamps. SC: 12 Stamps, 5 Red MGcoins. (1 SC(s) with 3 correct, 4 SC(s) with 2 correct, if you're wondering).

Hannah: Hollow Stone, Mystery Box.

I like what they look like, but I hate the fact that they cause so many fires, so I have mixed feelings about them. I always go out and look at the fireworks in New Year, but I don't like any myself. How can you go to a fireworks display?

I lead a healthy life. I do yoga twice a week, eat healthily and don't smoke, drink alcohol or take drugs (unless you count the caffeine in tea, or medicine when I'm sick). So I guess I'm fit after all. Though sometimes the heat affects me so much I can barely move. But luckily the summer's over for now, so I don't have to worry about that these days.

3 MGs, please. These 2 and one for the previous poll.

classy_cat18
18th April 2006, 05:05 PM
Umm...not very fit. I'm overweight and run out of breath easily. But I don't smoke, don't drink, I'm decreasing my portions at dinner, and drinking more water. I should see results soon.

MG please.

Lady Vulpix
18th April 2006, 05:08 PM
Shonta: Spark Gem. I hope your efforts bring you good results.

The Blue Avenger
18th April 2006, 06:04 PM
Gabi: Solar Gem, Solar Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, Light Gem

EMT Game
Trey has won a Whirlpool TM.

*Murkrow
19th April 2006, 01:04 PM
Hannah: Hollow Stone, Mystery Box.

Sell that for a Stamp, I'll take 2 CCPs as my uncommon item from the box and I'd like my free MG please.

[19/04] What made you adopt/capture the Pokémon on your teams?

Some because they were my favourite Pokémon (Sneasel, Murkrow, Houndoom), but mainly because they were Pokémon I'd grown to like someway, such as using in the games (Swellow) liked the look of them/thought they looked cute (Anorith, Mudkip) or else just liked but never that much (Bayleef, Quilava, Tropius, Pidgeotto). Only a couple of my captees were not intentionally sought out and caught; my Shelgon I caught because I liked the personality he was given and my Skamory because I had a Meteor Mash TM and wanted to use it. :P Though they all pretty much comprise my favourites list now.

3 MG's please (including the one from the Box).

Ace64
19th April 2006, 01:14 PM
Yay. *tosses TM into the pile*

Pretty fit, but also pretty lazy. I have a gym in my basement, and use the equipment down there to exercise. A treadmill,a punching bag, some barbells...the works. It's hard to exercise when you just...wanna...sleep..

A few were my favorites, mainly Hitmonchan, because I like to box, and Char/mander/meleon/izard. The others were odd choices for me. I actually hate Squirtle, because it was one of three original starts, and ol' Char was always my pick. I've never used Grimer, and I'm not fond of dragons, so Bagon doesn't make sense. Voltorbs are kinda odd. At first, I took them because there nothing else that appealed to me in the center. Now, though, I've grown to like them all. Really strange..

Skye
19th April 2006, 07:00 PM
I consider myself decently fit, but I'm always looking for ways past my laziness to get into better shape. I ride two horses on average (as it's always changing with me) on an average of 5 days a week. I dont' take drugs besides my happy-pills (one for depression, one for anxiety), and b-ctrl. (for cramps, I don't sleep around >.>; )

MG and 10 G2 SCs 1,3,7 for stamps, please. *goes to get Darker her Juice now* Also, selling that Berry for stamps, please.

classy_cat18
19th April 2006, 07:31 PM
Different reasons. Impulse, because I knew that if someone else adopted it then I wouldn't see it again for a while (Destai, Katana). Some I really wanted because they had good stats, learned awesome attacks, or were just cool (Katana, Jewel, Moriko). I'm sorry to say a couple I adopted out of pity (won't tell you who). I can say that I hadn't regretted adopting any of them.

MG please.

Lady Vulpix
20th April 2006, 06:22 AM
Hannah: 1 Stamp/CCP, Division Gem, Solar Gem and everything else you requested. Interesting question. I'll answer it later, when I have the time.

Trey: Rainbow Gem.

Darkfire: 2 stamps for your berry. MG: Gold Berry. SC: 5 Blue MGcoins, 4 Red MGcoins.

Shonta: Photosynthesis Gem.

classy_cat18
20th April 2006, 09:44 AM
Shonta: Photosynthesis Gem.

Dark Dragonite
20th April 2006, 10:05 AM
Well, impulse had a lot to do with earlier teams, that fell apart, then I started looking at Stats, move pools, weaknesses, strengths, and strategies. Plus, I like all the pokes I have, like the only non-dratini with wings genetically bred in(Charmander), my special eevee that turned into Umbreon(Nave), my Dragonite was an accomplishment, to train, and obtain.

MG Please!!

And, I will play 10 SCs Gr1 # 4,5,7

*Murkrow
20th April 2006, 10:38 AM
Hannah: 1 Stamp/CCP, Division Gem, Solar Gem

I'll take that 1 as a CCP and sell the others for Stamps please.

[20/04] How long do you spend on the internet each day?

Too much. :-/ Mainly because there is really nothing else to do here seeing as the weather is absolutely shite, none of my friends are here and there isn't anything worthwhile to do in town. *Shrugs* I justify spending time on it to my parents in that once I go back I won't be logging on for a good 6 weeks+; yeah, it's an excuse but it's true. I'm going to switch what I spend doing though; stop browsing forums as much and use it for work, something tells me they'll have no problem about that.

2 MG's please.

Lady Vulpix
20th April 2006, 01:44 PM
Shonta: 2 stamps for your gem.

Steve: MG: Solar Gem. SC: 7 Red MGcoins and 2 sets of whatever your intended prize was supposed to be (0 SC(s) with 3 correct, 2 SC(s) with 2 correct, if you're wondering).

Hannah: 4 stamps, and of course your CCP. MG: Lunar Gem, Flame Gem.

Adopted pokemon:
Pidgeot: I wanted to try out adoption and looked for an appealing pokemon in the list. I was touched by his description, and adopted him.
Hero: the list was empty and I asked if there was a suitable pokemon for me, and I was given him.
Water Angel: same as Hero, only that she was given a name by the person who gave her to me, and I was asked if I liked Horseas before I got her.
Tsunami: the list was empty again. I had a Water Stone, and I asked if there was an Eevee who wanted to evolved into a Vaporeon. Tsunami was the reply.
Sylvan: I was still trying to build my team and she was there waiting to be adopted. I'd never trained a Grass pokemon and I was looking for a Charmander, but I thought training a Bulbasaur could be an interesting experience and decided to adopt her and see where that would take me. I certainly don't regret it.
Lagi: there were lots of Adoption Centers popping up and no one knew what each of them was, nor how to find what they were looking for. I made a topic named "This way to all Adoption Centers" with links and descriptions for all of them. I was given Lagi as a reward. A very unexpected and welcome reward.
Amber: I finally found the Charmander I'd been looking for. Needless to say, I adopted her right away.
Ventura: I had trained Butterfrees in all my games, and was attracted by the thought of having a pokemon with the moves of a Butterfree but better stats. When I saw a Venonat on the list, I saw it as my chance to find out what it was like to train one.
Caledor: Hero and I won the first Griphon Games and got him as our prize.
Iael: it had been a while since I'd last added a member to my team, and I had begun to think a new addition wouldn't hurt. I wasn't sure about what pokemon to adopt, but I wanted one that could learn Earthquake (not that Iael uses it much, but he has the move), and possibly a GS pokemon. I took a look at the list from Kanga's Hatchling Rescue Center and found Iael. Looking at his moveset, I decided he was the right pokemon for my team.

Captees:
In most cases I just walked around the CCs and caught every pokemon I found until I had enough. The only exceptions were Skydancer (breeding offer), Celeste (tournament prize) and Sophie (breeding offer).

It depends on the day, but if we count my working hours, then at least 4 hours. Usualy around 6.

Dark Dragonite
20th April 2006, 01:50 PM
Steve: MG: Solar Gem. SC: 7 Red MGcoins and 2 sets of whatever your intended prize was supposed to be (0 SC(s) with 3 correct, 2 SC(s) with 2 correct, if you're wondering).

I'm an idiot, lol...

I will sell the gem for Stamps, and the prize will be stamps, so 4?

Well, since my job is making sure everythign is fine with my brother, getting him to and from school, helping with hw, and karate class, which I get paid well for, I spend insane amounts of time online, lol, this is why I'm so active.
MG Please!!

Lady Vulpix
20th April 2006, 01:53 PM
You're not an idiot. Many have forgotten a part of their SC requests before. That's 4 stamps, then, plus another 2 for your gem. MG: another Solar Gem.

Dark Dragonite
20th April 2006, 02:06 PM
You're not an idiot. Many have forgotten a part of their SC requests before. That's 4 stamps, then, plus another 2 for your gem. MG: another Solar Gem.

ROFL
I'll sell that too, to make 8stamps total, thank you!!

Lady Vulpix
20th April 2006, 03:43 PM
You're welcome.

*Murkrow
21st April 2006, 01:44 PM
Hannah: MG: Lunar Gem, Flame Gem.

Sell those for Stamps please.

Dark Dragonite
21st April 2006, 02:09 PM
Ok, time to play some SCs!!
I would like 10 Gr1 SCs for Stamps #3,6,9 please!!
*hands over 10Red MG Coins*

classy_cat18
21st April 2006, 04:46 PM
Let's see...I guess about 3-4 hours Monday-Thursday, more on Friday, less on the weekend. In other words, too much. But most of that time is spent waiting for updates on the forums.

MG please.

Knight of Time
21st April 2006, 06:24 PM
Jeff gave me the following MP list:

MP: Mareep, Snorunt, Anorith, Nidoran M, Horsea, Dodrio, Magmar, Teddiursa, Granbull, Dewgong, Oddish, Geodude, Politoed, Clefairy

Question 1: Is the MP from RBY?

Okay, since the MP isn't from RBY, my list is now:

Mareep, Snorunt, Anorith, Teddiursa, Granbull, Politoed

Question 2: Does the MP's name have an even number of letters?

Okay, since the MP's name doesn't have an even number of letters, my list is now:

Snorunt, Anorith, Teddiursa

Question 3: Is the MP a dual-type?

Jeff also gave me this GT!:

This Pokemon has to drink at least 2.6 gallons of water to use its main attack.

Hmm, is that Qwilfish? Blue MGCoin if I'm right please.

(4/21) Have you ever met a look-a-like of someone (be it a celebrity, or someone you know in real life)? If so, where did you meet this person, and how much did he/she remind you of the other person?

For me, yes, a couple of days ago I met a look-a-like of someone I once knew in real life who used to be a good friend of mine (because she got engaged last May, due to the fact I had a "secret" crush on her, my parents both recommended I move on in my life without the friend). I met the look-a-like in a grocery store (the look-a-like was one of the cashiers there), and boy, did she ever look like my former friend. At first, I thought I had run into my former friend, but when I saw the cashier's name tag, I instantly knew that this was not the person I once was a good friend of.

(4/20) How long do you spend on the internet each day?

Hmm, I tend to spend a few hours on the internet each day, but of course, there are things that diminish it, like going for walks around my neighbourhood, my brother sometimes uses the computer to do things such as look up circus related things, being that he is a circus freak, etc.

(4/19) What made you adopt/capture the Pokémon on your teams?

Okay, this is going to be a long one.

Adopted Pokemon:

Sparky, my male Raichu: Back in November 2004 when I returned to TPM, it was slightly tricky to decide what I wanted as my first adoptee (I restarted my adopted and captured Pokemon collections as soon as I returned), but the fact that, while a Pichu, Sparky had the extra TM move of Sweet Kiss, and since I wanted to eventually have the Raichu I have now, I took the pleasure in adopting him, and getting him all the way up to his final form.

Vector, my male Skarmory: Well, a day after I adopted Sparky, I quickly took interest in Vector after deciding I wanted a Steel type on my adoptees team with decent speed.

Raven, my male Zangoose: On my old adoptees team, I didn't think of getting a Zangoose, but after seeing that they get the Immunity trait, I had no trouble picking my first Normal type for my current adoptees team.

Cyberius, my "male" Porygon: I'm pretty sure many of you remember the old Porygon I adopted, namely Cybertron. Upon seeing a Porygon at the DTAC a few days after I adopted my first two Pokemon, I took pride in getting a new Porygon, and I eventually came up with his name after I decided I didn't want to use the name Cybertron again.

Fiona, my female Vulpix: When the time came for me to find a fire type that could learn Heat Wave as a bred-on move, I first found Fiona, and I decided I would name her after an Archie comics character from the Sonic the Hedgehog series.

Brash, my Tauros: Around the time before I adopted him, I decided I wanted a normal type Pokemon with the Intimidate ability, and I found that along with his good attack and speed stats, that Brash was a fine choice for my third normal type Pokemon.

Electro, my male Jolteon: I wanted another Electric type for my adoptees team by the time I found the Adoptable Pokemon poll, and knowing that I absolutely had to have an Eeveelution on my team, I requested there for a Jolteon to appear at one of the adoption centers, and I got lucky to find Electro. I didn't make his breed-on move of Wish for nothing (I'll explain this shortly).

Flora, my female Cleffa: This adoptee is probably the most mysterious of all my adoptees, because at the time when I adopted her, I had troubles deciding on whether to make Amnesia or Wish her bred-on move. When I did adopt her, I put off my decision on what breed-on move I wanted for her, because I wanted her to learn both Amnesia and Wish. So I waited and waited for months, hoping I or someone else would get either an Amnesia TM or a Wish TM that they didn't want. On Feb. 2 of this year, I finally was able to get my hands on one of the two TMs I was in dire need of, when Darkfire sold me an Amnesia TM she got at Goldenrod Tower one day. It is thanks to her that Flora knows both Amnesia and Wish, and had I still been waiting to get one of the two TMs, I never would have fully introduced Flora here.

Blazer, my male Flareon: Well, a little more than a month after I adopted Electro, I decided I wanted to have the rest of the Eeveelutions on my adoptees team, so when I first had Electro breed with Amy's Espeon, Sweetie, I wanted to make sure Blazer would have Wish as his bred-on move, which is the main reason why I gave it to his father, Electro as his bred-on move. Passing on the bred-on move from father to son was definitely worth it in my book.

Aqua, my female Vaporeon and Nocturne, my male Umbreon (twins!!): The second time I had Electro breed with Sweetie, I was surprised to eventually find out that twins had been born to them, but I was even more surprised when I found that the twins were opposite genders, so it was a fairly easy decision on what I would name each of them (I couldn't really think of a good name for a male Vaporeon, and similarly, I couldn't think of a good name for a female Umbreon).

Espio, my shiny male Espeon: Simply to complete my dream of having all five Eeveelutions on my adoptees team, after Electro and Sweetie bred for the third and final time, I had hopes I would get a second female Eevee, but I instead wound up with the more common male of the species, so , after knowing I wanted to evolve my final Eevee into an Espeon just like his mother, I eventually came up with his name.

Bombos, my male Arcanine: At an earlier point in my adopted Pokemon career, I used to have another Growlithe who I had named Hector then. But, after I got the chance to adopt a new male Growlithe, I quickly came up with this name, which came from one of the medallions in the SNES/GBA game The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past.

Cream, my Miltank: I had started to develop an interest in adopting a Miltank after I got Bombos, and since I wanted to have both the cattle Pokemon (Tauros and Miltank) on my adoptees team, I made a request at the Adoptable Pokemon poll for a Miltank to appear, knowing that otherwise, I could have had a hard time looking for a Miltank to adopt. I guess you guys could say I named her after a certain rabbit from Sega who first made her debut in Sonic Advance 2 for the GBA.

Rika, my female Absol: Last but not least, the final adoptee I decided I wanted on my adoptees team was an Absol. Originally, I wanted a male one which I would have named Sabre, but after giving up on getting a male Absol, I settled for a female one instead, and I named her after the Digimon Tamers character with the same name.

Captured Pokemon:

Ebony, my female Rapidash: One day, when I was looking for certain Pokemon in the South Caverns area of the CCCC, I eventually came across Ebony, who was injured when I found her. Before I found her, I wasn't originally planning on getting a Rapidash, but after deciding that having one with a black body and bluish flames might be neat, I decided to make Ebony the first captured Pokemon of my new team.

Arielle, my female Kingdra: She was a Seadra when I first found her, but I had decided, that because I wanted a Kingdra on my captees team, I made her the promise of evolving her after I caught her, and here she is, as a Kingdra, who was originally nameless before she evolved.

Xeno, my male Alakazam: He was a Kadabra when I first found him, and because of my high interest in getting an Alakazam aka a major favourite Psychic type of mine, I evolved him not long after I caught him.

Crusher, my male Machamp: Machamp is no doubt, my favourite Fighting type thanks to their excellent attack stat, and because I like the species so much, I made him a part of my team, even though he was a Machoke back then that didn't want to be a part of my captees team, and I ended up using my Master Ball on him to catch him then. But right now, I happen to have another Master Ball I got from Cheesey when he left TPM.

Hydronix, my male Blastoise: A long time ago, I used to have an adopted male Wartortle who I named Sheldon. After the events that made me lose him (as well as my other adoptees, and all my captured Pokemon when I left TPM, nearly for good), I decided I wanted a Blastoise very much, and he made my dream of having a Blastoise finally come true.

Charra, my female Charizard: I'm probably going to always regret the way I caught her, due to the fact she has a son who I met at the same time I met her. In a post of mine in the Eevee House, I helped to have Charra reunited with her son, simply because I wanted to make things right without having to give her up at the time.

Blizzi, my Jynx, Archimedes, my male Magmar and Dynamo, my male Electabuzz: I'm doing these three at the same time because long ago, I used to have an adopted Smoochum, Magby and Elekid, and because at that time when I lost all of my old adoptees, I wanted very much to have a Jynx, Magmar and Electabuzz, so I captured them one by one in the CCCC.

Devia, my female Houndoom: There was a time I used to have an adopted male Houndour I named Chaos. After many battles in the Battle Range helped him close in on evolving into a Houndoom, I was very close to evolving him at the time I left TPM, and so, I made the priority of catching a Houndoom at the CCCC one of my biggest ones yet.

Dezo, my male Flygon: Knowing that this Pokemon normally evolves at such a high level, I decided that I wanted a fast Ground type on my captees team, and a Flygon was just what I had put my mind on at the time. Being also a Dragon type, I wanted to add another dragon to my captees team besides Arielle and Charra.

4 MGs, 10 SCs (1, 2, 3, Green MGCoin) and a new GT! please.

The Blue Avenger
21st April 2006, 08:09 PM
Gabi: Flame Gem, Red MGcoin

Shonta: Gold Berry

Hannah: 4 stamps for you, then.

D. Dragonite: 4 Stamps, 7 Red MGcoins

Kyle: It is not a dual-type, and it is Qwilfish. MG: Photosynthesis Gem, Hollow Stone, 10 Stamps/CCPs, Solar Gem. SC: 3 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins. GT!: Despite this Pokemon's appearance, it has an aggressive nature. It apparently likes potted plants, though.

classy_cat18
21st April 2006, 09:58 PM
Shonta: Gold Berry

*Murkrow
22nd April 2006, 02:26 PM
(4/21) Have you ever met a look-a-like of someone (be it a celebrity, or someone you know in real life)? If so, where did you meet this person, and how much did he/she remind you of the other person?

I've never met somebody whose an exact look-a-like, but during Yr10-11 a new girl joined our school and she looked like a combination of two girls already there. And it was weird because she genuinely looked liked somebody had combined the two of them. But that's the closet I've ever got to seeing any sort of look-a-like.

[22/04] What was the last site/forum you registered at?

I think it was YouTube; either that or Fanfiction. That must have been around early March or something and I basically registered because I was trying to sort out my 'favourites' list and I had a lot of saved videos (and fics). So I just registered so I could stick them all into the favourites in my profile and have a single link in my actual 'favourites' list. Not that I have any intention or writing and submitting a fic or uploading a video. If that makes any sense whatsoever. ~_^

3 MG's please.

Lady Vulpix
23rd April 2006, 11:34 AM
Shonta: 5 stamps.

Hannah: Solar Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP, Rainbow Gem.

EMT Game:
[TYPE] NORMAL
[BASE PP]
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]

Site: Oracle.com, to download a driver I needed for work.
Forum: "Ciencias de la Computación", a forum made by computer science students at university.

classy_cat18
23rd April 2006, 11:38 AM
Let's see...should've been Keichii Anime Forever. I registered around last November. I don't know why I registered there. Some members act crazy there.

MG please. EMT: Body Slam

Lady Vulpix
23rd April 2006, 12:12 PM
Shonta: Blue MGcoin.

*Murkrow
23rd April 2006, 02:39 PM
Hannah: Solar Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP, Rainbow Gem.

Take 3 of those in Stamps, and 2 in CCP's please.

EMT: Swords Dance

Dark Dragonite
23rd April 2006, 02:50 PM
EMT: Hyper Beam?

I will take 10 Gr1 SCs for stamps # 1,5,7 please!!

Ace64
23rd April 2006, 03:05 PM
EMT: My old stand-by...Body Slam.

The last site I registered at was TL. Still can't spell it right, so I won't even bother.Mainly just for DT stuff.

The_Missing_Link
23rd April 2006, 03:43 PM
EMT: Mega Punch

(4/19) What made you adopt/capture the Pokémon on your teams?

Drake/Shade/Lyra: I didn't intentionally go for the three RBY starters but I love their final evolutions and they just happened to be my favorite Pokemon of that respective type

Blade: Steve traded Blade to me when he was a Scyther and I love Scyther's so I was happy to take him in

Lee: I believe he was another of Steve's Pokemon that I decided to adopt. Very underrated Pokemon

Nightshade: The Abra family is my favorite psychic type so he was a must

Aries: I wanted an Eevee because I liked its evolutions

Orion: After I gave Gaea up for adoption, I wanted another ground type to fill the void. I grew to love Cubone and Marowak and decided to adopt one

Tarin: I didn't really like the Pokemon I was given after the Unicorn Games was over and I was really gunning for the Eevee. Karin got her and I knew she wasn't going to RP her as much as I could (it's not an insult. I know for a fact that I have more free time than she does) so I asked if I could have her instead. Luckily, she said yes so I got her

hmm...I think maybe Myspace. I like to look at people's profiles and see if I can find anyone I haven't seen or talked to in years

The Blue Avenger
23rd April 2006, 06:51 PM
Hannah: You get your assorted currencies.

D. Dragonite: 6 Stamps, 5 Red MGcoins

Trey: Darkness Gem

Becca: Lunar Gem, Lunar Gem

EMT: Sketch

Lady Vulpix
23rd April 2006, 08:55 PM
And me, Jeff? (BTW, I need to talk to you one of these days. If we can't meet on AIM, then maybe at the Tagboard, but AIM would be best so we can discuss story plans as well.)

Skye
23rd April 2006, 11:05 PM
EMT: Yawn?

The Blue Avenger
24th April 2006, 05:40 AM
Oh no! I'm sorry! -_-;;

Gabi: Lunar Gem

classy_cat18
24th April 2006, 08:46 AM
Jeff has agreed to trade his Aromatherapy TM for my Nature Power TM. He should be here soon to confirm.

The Blue Avenger
24th April 2006, 03:28 PM
I confirm this.

The_Missing_Link
24th April 2006, 05:24 PM
EMT: Cut

classy_cat18
24th April 2006, 06:56 PM
EMT: Crush Claw

The Blue Avenger
24th April 2006, 07:35 PM
EMT: Attract

Ace64
24th April 2006, 07:57 PM
EMT: Mega Punch.

And I'll sell the gem for stamps.

Skye
24th April 2006, 09:23 PM
EMT: Slash?

Lady Vulpix
25th April 2006, 05:47 AM
2 stamps for your gem, Trey.

Jeff, it's nothing to cry about. We've all skipped one or more posts in the past. Anyway, I'm too busy for my own good these days, but I'd like to talk to you so we can help each other with our stories and fix a little detail about the GT.

EMT Game:
[TYPE] NORMAL
[BASE PP] 15
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]
Guesses: Body Slam, Swords Dance, Hyper Beam, Mega Punch, Sketch, Yawn, Cut Crush claw, Attract, Slash.

Knight of Time
25th April 2006, 06:50 AM
EMT: Lovely Kiss?

classy_cat18
25th April 2006, 08:12 AM
EMT: Skull Bash

Dark Dragonite
25th April 2006, 10:25 AM
EMT: Sing?

The_Missing_Link
25th April 2006, 02:15 PM
EMT: Double Edge

The Blue Avenger
25th April 2006, 04:21 PM
EMT: Headbutt

Skye
25th April 2006, 08:40 PM
EMT: Hidden Power?

10 G2 SCs, 1, 3, 7 Stamps, please. ^^

Ace64
25th April 2006, 08:49 PM
EMT: Fury Swipes?

Lady Vulpix
26th April 2006, 05:58 AM
Darkfire: 5 Stamps, 3 Blue MGcoins, 3 Red MGcoins.

Someone's bound to get this soon...

EMT Game:
[TYPE] NORMAL
[BASE PP] 15
[BASE DAMAGE] VARIES
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]
Guesses: Body Slam, Swords Dance, Hyper Beam, Mega Punch, Sketch, Yawn, Cut Crush claw, Attract, Slash, Lovely Kiss, Skull Bash, Sing, Double-edge, Headbutt, Hidden Power, Fury Swipes.

Dark Dragonite
26th April 2006, 07:10 AM
EMT Game:
[TYPE] NORMAL
[BASE PP] 15
[BASE DAMAGE] VARIES
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]
Guesses: Body Slam, Swords Dance, Hyper Beam, Mega Punch, Sketch, Yawn, Cut Crush claw, Attract, Slash, Lovely Kiss, Skull Bash, Sing, Double-edge, Headbutt, Hidden Power, Fury Swipes.

EMT: Present?

Ace64
26th April 2006, 02:22 PM
EMT: Flail

Skye
26th April 2006, 08:32 PM
EMT: Double Team?

10 G2 SCs 1,3,7, stamps, please

*Murkrow
27th April 2006, 05:25 AM
[27/04] Do you like to shop? What are the most recent things you've bought? Were they worth it?

I like to window shop mainly, but I love just popping out for a couple of hours to just have a look round. The most recent things I've bought was Princess Mononoke on Saturday and Pokémon Emerald on Tuesday. PM was definitely worth it simply because it's an excellent film; PE was second hand (though only Ł5 cheaper *shrugs*) but it'll let me get hold of some of the things that I can't get on Ruby/Fire Red.

2 MG's please.

Lady Vulpix
27th April 2006, 06:27 AM
Trey gets a Flail TM! Congratulations! (Double Team has no base power, by the way).

Darkfire: 5 Blue MGcoins, 3 Red MGcoins.

Hannah: Solar Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP. I'll reply to your poll when I have the time.

Ace64
29th April 2006, 11:52 AM
Pretty soon I'm gonna be accused of cheating...lol.I'll teach the TM to Cooler.

classy_cat18
29th April 2006, 11:59 AM
I know you're not cheating, Trey. You're just lucky. Incredibly lucky. So lucky it's a little annoying. Anyway, I'm giving my dear brother Rodney a Green MGCoin so he can have a turn of the EMT for this month.

[27/04] Do you like to shop? What are the most recent things you've bought? Were they worth it?
It depends. I can't shop for clothes; I hardly have any fashion sense. I love to shop for music, books, and video games. The latest things I've bought, however, were some iTunes. I'd say it was worth it. Kanye West's "Gold Digger" is a favorite of mine.

MG please.

Suikun
29th April 2006, 12:23 PM
I accept this. I'll have a spin of the EMT.

Lady Vulpix
29th April 2006, 04:19 PM
Shonta: Division Gem.

Rodney: Hidden Power TM.

No, I don't. I only shop when it's necessary. The last things I bought were bus tickets, tea, cookies and the likes, and a subway ticket. And yes, they were worth it.

classy_cat18
29th April 2006, 04:42 PM
I would like to sell that gem for stamps.

Lady Vulpix
29th April 2006, 04:48 PM
Then you get 2 stamps.

The Blue Avenger
30th April 2006, 08:06 AM
Gabi: Berry

EMT
Type: Normal
PP:
Power:
Accuracy:
Target:
Effect:
Guesses:

Dark Dragonite
30th April 2006, 08:18 AM
EMT: Body Slam

Ace64
30th April 2006, 08:28 AM
Aw, that was my standard pick!

EMT: Attract

classy_cat18
30th April 2006, 08:52 AM
EMT: Crush Claw

Lady Vulpix
30th April 2006, 09:27 AM
EMT Game: Return?
Jeff, will you be online in about 2 or 3 hours?

Skye
30th April 2006, 12:17 PM
EMT: Slash

The_Missing_Link
30th April 2006, 12:29 PM
EMT: Strength

Bison Woes
30th April 2006, 02:39 PM
Anywhere really but it depends on what I'm looking for. I haven't bought anything recently since I save my money a lot but I think the last thing I bought was the Howl's Moving Castle DVD and YYH Volume 9. Both of them were definitely worth my money though I am a bit sad that I spent about 7 bucks extra for the DVD.

May I have an MG please?

Ace64
30th April 2006, 07:39 PM
I'm trading my Whirlpool TM to Darkfire for 3 MGCoins. When the new month comes, let's hope I get something more usable..

Skye
30th April 2006, 07:49 PM
I'm trading my Whirlpool TM to Darkfire for 3 MGCoins. When the new month comes, let's hope I get something more usable..

Shopping is alright, the most recent purchases I have are my Nintendo DS, Nintendogs, and YuGiOg Dark Trubadors games.

Confirming, TM will go into storage, MG, 10 G2 SCs 1,3,7 for Stamps, please. @.@ Did I miss anything?

classy_cat18
1st May 2006, 08:02 AM
Two EMTs for this month, please. *puts down six MGCredits*

Dark Dragonite
1st May 2006, 08:39 AM
2 EMT cranks please!!
*hands over 3 Blue MG Coins*

Lady Vulpix
1st May 2006, 09:04 AM
Bison Woes: Lunar Gem.

Darkfire: MG: Darkness Gem. SC: 5 Stamps, 1 Blue MGcoin, 5 Red MGcoins.

Shonta: Lovely Kiss, Horn Attack.

Steve: Curse, Defense Curl.

Now a work-themed poll for May 1st.

(1/5) Do you have a job? If so, what do you do? Do you like it? If not, are you looking for one or not? What kind of job would you like to have?
I have 2 jobs, I work as an assistant teacher and a programmer. Both jobs together are demanding and time-consuming, but I like them. I just wish I had some more free time, I want to write! If I could choose a different job, I'd be a writer (which I am but I don't get paid for it and have hardly any time for it), a singer or an actress (though I haven't had much success in my attempts to act).

2 MGs, please.

Wolfsong
1st May 2006, 09:28 AM
I'd like my two turns on the emt please *hands over mg coins and crosses fingers*

Lady Vulpix
1st May 2006, 09:43 AM
Amy: Thief , Growl. :\

Wolfsong
1st May 2006, 10:01 AM
2 group 1 scratchcards for ccps please numbers 2,3,5. and 8 grabber games up 1 over 1 *hands voer mg coins.*

I'm giving Growl to Kovu and Thief to Lani

Lady Vulpix
1st May 2006, 10:07 AM
Amy: 6 CCPs (1 SC(s) with 3 correct, 1 SC(s) with 2 correct, if you're wondering).

classy_cat18
1st May 2006, 10:21 AM
(1/5) Do you have a job? If so, what do you do? Do you like it? If not, are you looking for one or not? What kind of job would you like to have?
I have been unemployed for over a year now. I would like one but I can't drive, so I'm currently surviving on an allowance from my parents. I would like a nice job in a bookstore until I get enough experience with computer animation under my belt. Then I want to get into the world of video game design.

MG please.

Lady Vulpix
1st May 2006, 10:25 AM
Shonta: Ocean Gem.

classy_cat18
1st May 2006, 10:54 AM
I'm selling that gem.

Ace64
1st May 2006, 02:05 PM
I'll use the EMT once..*pays three coins*

Lady Vulpix
1st May 2006, 05:04 PM
Shonta: 2 stamps.
Trey: Will-O-Wisp TM.
I'm still waiting for my 2 MGs, and what happened to the EMT game?

Amy: sorry for missing your GGs. Here they are: Red MGcoin, Lunar Gem, Red MGcoin, Hollow Stone, Hollow Stone, Unown E Pokédoll, 1 Stamp/CCP, Solar Gem, Dropped: 0.

Bison Woes
1st May 2006, 05:48 PM
I pet and baby-sit but I don't have a steady job. I love pet-sitting more than baby-sitting because kids can annoy me very much. I am trying to find a job that will give me steady pay but something with animals like working at a vet. clinic or at a boarding kennel.

MG please! Thanks in advance!

Skye
1st May 2006, 06:41 PM
Selling my Darkness Gem for Stamps, please. Also, 10 G2 SCs 1,3,7 (Stamps) and 2 EMTs, pleasse. *pays up*

Ace64
1st May 2006, 06:52 PM
Teaching Will O' Wisp to Troit. (Weird, eh?)

I've got a job at my mom's hospital, but I haven't worked there yet. Still, I volunteered over the summer there (which is where I was offered the position), so it shouldn't be too hard. It's basically just moving people around in wheelchairs/stretchers. Nice pay, not too much legwork...

Lady Vulpix
1st May 2006, 07:13 PM
Bison: Lunar Gem.

Darkfire: sale: 2 stamps. SC: 5 Stamps, 4 Blue MGcoins, 4 Red MGcoins. EMT: Reversal, Detect.

Trey: yes, weird. MG: Solar Gem.

Ace64
1st May 2006, 07:18 PM
I'll sell the gem for stamps, buy one Red MGCoin and play G1 SC for stamps, #2,4, and 8.

The Blue Avenger
1st May 2006, 08:05 PM
EMT
PP: 20
Power:
Accuracy:
Target:
Effect:
Guesses: Body Slam, Attract, Crush Claw, Return, Slash, Strength

Gabi: 10 Stamps/CCPs, Hollow Stone. Sorry about the wait; I explained my situation to you.

Trey: You get your stamps and your coin... Scratchcards: You wanted one, right? 1 Red MGcoin

I'd like two pulls of the EMT, please. *hands over 6 coins*

The_Missing_Link
1st May 2006, 08:11 PM
EMT: Mega Punch

Ace64
1st May 2006, 08:15 PM
EMT: Pay Day

Bison Woes
1st May 2006, 08:16 PM
EMT: Is it Frustration?

classy_cat18
1st May 2006, 08:54 PM
EMT: Disable

Skye
1st May 2006, 09:03 PM
EMT: Facade?

Dark Dragonite
1st May 2006, 11:20 PM
EMT
Power:
Accuracy:
Target:
Effect:
Guesses: Body Slam, Attract, Crush Claw, Return, Slash, Strength, Facade, Disable, Frustration, Pay Day, Mega Punch

My guess: Recover?

Lady Vulpix
2nd May 2006, 06:15 AM
EMT Game: is it Charm?

classy_cat18
2nd May 2006, 08:36 AM
EMT: Swift

Ace64
2nd May 2006, 07:22 PM
I'd like to play a game of GT please. *pays*

The Blue Avenger
5th May 2006, 08:01 PM
Sorry sorry sorry. >_<

EMT
Power: 15
Accuracy: 85%
Target: 1 (not self)
Effect: Attacks 2 - 5 times in one turn.
Guesses: Body Slam, Attract, Crush Claw, Return, Slash, Strength, Facade, Disable, Frustration, Pay Day, Mega Punch, Charm, Swift

Trey: This Pokemon's stealthiness leads it to be unnoticed even when nearby. This ability is emphasized by a Pokemon Power (in the card game) called Surprise Bite.

I still need the EMTs I asked for. Thank you.

classy_cat18
5th May 2006, 08:03 PM
EMT: Fury Attack

Bison Woes
5th May 2006, 08:08 PM
EMT: Is it Barrage?

EDIT: Just realized that isn't a TM >-< Fury Attack seems to be right.

Ace64
5th May 2006, 08:26 PM
EMT: Wrap?

GT: Is it Crobat? Blue MGcoin if I'm right.

The_Missing_Link
5th May 2006, 09:02 PM
EMT: Is it Barrage?

EDIT: Just realized that isn't a TM >-< Fury Attack seems to be right.

It could possibly be Barrage. I don't know what you mean in your reference to Fury Attack but any attack could be guessed in this game, from strictly level up moves to HMs

Lady Vulpix
6th May 2006, 08:52 AM
Sorry, I had a very busy day yesterday (story of my life. :().
Jeff: Icy Wind, Mirror Coat.

Am I missing anyone?

The Blue Avenger
7th May 2006, 03:37 PM
Thanks. :)

EMT Game
Bison Woes has won a Barrage TM.

Lady Vulpix
8th May 2006, 06:13 AM
Just in time for a new EMT Game!

EMT Game
[TYPE] FIGHTING
[BASE PP]
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]

Knight of Time
8th May 2006, 07:32 AM
EMT: Rolling Kick?

Lady Vulpix
8th May 2006, 08:00 AM
How on Earth...? You got it, Kyle.

Lady Vulpix
8th May 2006, 06:05 PM
Sorry to double-post, but I think this deserves a post of its own.

Shonta (a.k.a. classy_cat18) has just become a worker at the Goldenrod Tower. Welcome to the team! :)

classy_cat18
8th May 2006, 06:12 PM
Thanks, Gabi. I know it's a little late for this but...

[5/8]It's spring/fall! How is spring/fall going for you? Is it what you have expected?
It's going a little shakily but it's exactly what I had expected. Rain, rain, rain. A storm here, a tornado there. But it'll get better. And hotter. I am not looking forward to hurricane season.

2 MGs please.

Lady Vulpix
8th May 2006, 06:21 PM
Shonta: Solar Gem, Berry.

[5/8]It's spring/fall! How is spring/fall going for you? Is it what you have expected?
The weather hasn't disappointed me, it has cooled down enough to be comfortable (to me, at least, the rest of my family would have preferred it to stay hot). I've ended up being busier than I expected, though, and that's never a nice thing. Though I did get to write a little and that's always a good thing. ^.^

The Blue Avenger
8th May 2006, 06:30 PM
Gabi: Gold Berry.

Not bad. I personally can't stand spring weather because it wreaks havoc with my allergies, but this year, spring has been pretty mild. Also, my exams are over, so that's a major plus. :P

I'd like 10 scratchcards, spaces 1, 5, 9, for green MGCoins, please.

classy_cat18
8th May 2006, 06:37 PM
Jeff: MG: 1 Stamp/CC. Scratchcards: 6 Blue MGCoins, 3 Red MGCoins

Bison Woes
8th May 2006, 06:54 PM
Congrats Shonta!

Ha. Our spring is like winter and summer clashing or taking over. We've had a couple of freezes and then 90 degree weather the next day. It rains randomly (which is good for the outside plants). So far, we've been eating outside nearly everyday for lunch which is very nice.

MG please.

The Blue Avenger
8th May 2006, 07:01 PM
Bison Woes: Lunar Gem

Bison Woes
8th May 2006, 07:41 PM
I'd like to sell the Lunar Gem I just received and another one from my Pack for Stamps.

classy_cat18
8th May 2006, 07:47 PM
Bison Woes: 4 stamps.

I'm selling the gem and Berry.

The Blue Avenger
8th May 2006, 08:30 PM
4 stamps for you, then.

Also, congrats! Sorry for not saying it earlier. It's great to have you on the team.

Ace64
8th May 2006, 08:50 PM
Congrats Shonta! Watch yourself, or you'll end up joining everything around here...

Got that global warming effect. Warm days one week, practically freezing my hands off the next. So yes, it's about usual, what I expected.

EDIT: Err...yes...quite.Also, what about my GT? Crobat for a Blue MGCoin?

The Blue Avenger
8th May 2006, 09:03 PM
Trey: Sure you don't mean Shonta, and not Bison? 10 Stamps/CCPs

classy_cat18
10th May 2006, 11:12 AM
[5/10]It's E3, everyone! Do you know what E3 is? Were you looking forward to it? What news sent you flying through the roof? If you don't know what E3 is or don't care, to what in May are/were you looking forward?
Of course I know what E3 is! The Electronic Entertainment Expo is the biggest event for gamers all over the world! I've been looking forward to it since last May. The whole Sony conference was very interesting, and news of the new Mario game on the Wii (aka Revolution) really sent me flying. I'm also looking forward to Mother's Day. Now if I could find Mom the perfect gift...

2 MGs please.

Ace64
10th May 2006, 01:37 PM
[5/10]It's E3, everyone! Do you know what E3 is? Were you looking forward to it? What news sent you flying through the roof? If you don't know what E3 is or don't care, to what in May are/were you looking forward?

I'm hip. I've never gone to E3 before, but I hear it's a huge event. Really, I just wanna see more video clips of the upcoming Metal Gear Solid 4. PS3 has got me very excited, though I dunno if I'll ever be able to get one anytime soon.

Also, for reference, I'm giving Troit Sludge Bomb as his free TM for hitting L 10.

classy_cat18
10th May 2006, 03:46 PM
Trey: Flame Gem

Bison Woes
10th May 2006, 05:15 PM

Sort of do but not quite. I know it has something to do with my wonderful games around the house. Was the release of LoZ: Twilight Princess mentioned? But I'm looking forward to Mother's Day and the end of school (only 2 more weeks!).

MG please and thanks in advance!

The Blue Avenger
10th May 2006, 05:30 PM
Bison Woes: Division Gem, and you're welcome.

classy_cat18
10th May 2006, 05:38 PM
I would like a game of GT and my 2 MGs that I requested earlier.

The Blue Avenger
10th May 2006, 05:40 PM
Augh! Sorry sorry sorry...

Your MGs: Berry, Solar Gem
Your GT!: This Pokemon is strongest when it is trying to protect its young. However, it cannot breed! A clear contradiction!

Bison Woes
10th May 2006, 05:43 PM
I would like to sell the Division Gem for CCPs.

classy_cat18
10th May 2006, 05:50 PM
Bison Woes: your 2 CCPs.

Your GT!: This Pokemon is strongest when it is trying to protect its young. However, it cannot breed! A clear contradiction!
It's Nidoqueen. Blue MGCoin if I'm right.

I would like to sell that Berry and gem for stamps, please.

The Blue Avenger
10th May 2006, 05:53 PM
4 stamps and the coin for you, then.

10 scratchcards, spaces 1, 5, 9, for green MGCoins, please.

classy_cat18
10th May 2006, 05:59 PM
Jeff: 3 Blue MGCoins, 5 Red MGCoins

Ace64
10th May 2006, 06:12 PM
I'll sell my flame gem, and I'd like to play 10 SC's #3,7,9 for Green MGcoins.

classy_cat18
10th May 2006, 06:23 PM
Trey: 2 Blue MGCoins, 6 Red MGCoins. And 2 stamps (I assume) for your gem.

Ace64
10th May 2006, 06:25 PM
Sorry about that, yup, it's always stamps. And I'll use three coins to use the EMT for the last time.

The Blue Avenger
10th May 2006, 06:28 PM
You get a Covet TM.

classy_cat18
11th May 2006, 05:39 PM
I would like to play a game of MP.

The Blue Avenger
11th May 2006, 05:46 PM
Your MP: Spheal, Hitmonlee, Clefairy, Mudkip, Slakoth, Arbok, Vibrava, Flareon, Elekid, Charizard, Bulbasaur, Corphish, Nidorino, Pinsir

classy_cat18
11th May 2006, 05:52 PM
MP: Spheal, Hitmonlee, Clefairy, Mudkip, Slakoth, Arbok, Vibrava, Flareon, Elekid, Charizard, Bulbasaur, Corphish, Nidorino, Pinsir
Question #1: Can the Pokemon learn Water Pulse?

Ace64
11th May 2006, 06:05 PM
I'll play eight GG's, space 3,1.

The Blue Avenger
11th May 2006, 06:07 PM
Shonta: It cannot.

Trey: Unown R Pokédoll, Unown S Pokédoll, Hollow Stone, Lunar Gem, Red MGcoin, Berry, Hollow Stone

classy_cat18
11th May 2006, 06:25 PM
MP: Hitmonlee, Arbok, Vibrava, Flareon, Elekid, Charizard, Bulbasaur, Pinsir
Question #2: Can the Pokemon learn Dig?

The Blue Avenger
11th May 2006, 06:28 PM
Shonta: It cannot.

Ace64
11th May 2006, 06:29 PM
I'll sell the gems/stones for stamps.

The Blue Avenger
11th May 2006, 07:02 PM
4 stamps, then.

I also don't suppose you'd be willing to arrange a trade for that Covet TM?

Ace64
11th May 2006, 08:04 PM
I can't use it, so of course.
Trading my Covet TM to Jeff for an Aerial Ace TM, which I will give to Charmene.

The Blue Avenger
11th May 2006, 09:03 PM
Confirming, and the TM will go to Bobbery.

classy_cat18
11th May 2006, 09:44 PM
MP: Hitmonlee, Elekid, Bulbasaur
Question #3: Can the Pokemon learn Brick Break?

The Blue Avenger
12th May 2006, 02:13 PM
Shonta: It can.

classy_cat18
12th May 2006, 02:19 PM
MP: Hitmonlee, Elekid
Question #4: Is the Pokemon an Electric type?

The Blue Avenger
12th May 2006, 02:39 PM
It is not.

classy_cat18
12th May 2006, 03:02 PM
MP: Hitmonlee
The Mystery Pokemon is Hitmonlee. Blue MGCoin if I'm right.

The Blue Avenger
12th May 2006, 04:11 PM
Correct. Take your prize.

I'd like 10 scratchcards, spaces 1, 5, 9, for green MGCoins, please.

classy_cat18
12th May 2006, 06:01 PM
Jeff: 2 Green MGCoins, 2 Blue MGCoins, 5 Red MGCoins

I would like to play another game of MP.

The Blue Avenger
12th May 2006, 07:52 PM
You got it.

Seaking, Haunter, Cyndaquil, Registeel, Crobat, Kecleon, Anorith, Oddish, Hitmontop, Flareon, Natu, Mew, Togepi, Sealeo

classy_cat18
12th May 2006, 08:13 PM
MP: Seaking, Haunter, Cyndaquil, Registeel, Crobat, Kecleon, Anorith, Oddish, Hitmontop, Flareon, Natu, Mew, Togepi, Sealeo
Question #1: Can the Pokemon evolve?

The Blue Avenger
12th May 2006, 08:17 PM
It cannot.

classy_cat18
12th May 2006, 08:30 PM
MP: Registeel, Crobat, Kecleon, Hitmontop, Flareon, Mew
Question #2: Can the Pokemon learn Focus Punch?

The Blue Avenger
12th May 2006, 10:06 PM
It cannot.

classy_cat18
12th May 2006, 10:12 PM
MP: Crobat, Hitmontop, Flareon
Question #3: Was the Pokemon in the RBY games?

The Blue Avenger
12th May 2006, 10:21 PM
It was not.

classy_cat18
12th May 2006, 10:33 PM
MP: Crobat, Hitmontop
Question #4: Is the Pokemon a Fighting type?

The Blue Avenger
12th May 2006, 10:55 PM
Indeed it is.

classy_cat18
12th May 2006, 11:06 PM
MP: Hitmontop
The Mystery Pokemon is Hitmontop. Blue MGCoin if I'm right.

The Blue Avenger
12th May 2006, 11:27 PM
You got it. The coin is yours.

classy_cat18
13th May 2006, 11:03 AM
Can I have a game of GT?

The Blue Avenger
13th May 2006, 12:03 PM
GT!: This Pokemon grows more beautiful based on its trainer's feelings. It can create mirages.

classy_cat18
13th May 2006, 12:33 PM
GT!: This Pokemon grows more beautiful based on its trainer's feelings. It can create mirages.

You are Kirlia. Blue MGCoin if I'm right.

The Blue Avenger
13th May 2006, 12:53 PM
You got it. Take your prize.

classy_cat18
14th May 2006, 07:33 PM
I'm making a new EMT game!

EMT
Type: Ice
PP:
Power:
Accuracy:
Target:
Effect:
Guesses:

The Blue Avenger
14th May 2006, 07:37 PM
EMT: Ice Beam

Ace64
14th May 2006, 07:40 PM
EMT: Icy Wind

Dark Dragonite
14th May 2006, 08:17 PM
EMT: Ice punch

The_Missing_Link
14th May 2006, 10:08 PM
EMT: Blizzard

Lady Vulpix
15th May 2006, 05:59 AM
EMT Game: Hail?

classy_cat18
15th May 2006, 08:43 AM
EMT
Type: Ice
PP:
Power:
Accuracy:
Target:
Effect:
Guesses: Ice Beam, Icy Wind, Ice Punch, Blizzard, Hail
Congrats, Gabi has won a Hail TM!

Lady Vulpix
15th May 2006, 04:28 PM
Wow, hunches do work! I don't always have them, but so far all of my hunches have turned out to be right!

I don't have any Ice type pokemon, so I'm giving it to Water Angel.

classy_cat18
16th May 2006, 05:36 PM
Another game of MP, please.

The Blue Avenger
16th May 2006, 05:42 PM
Right-o. Your MP: Starmie, Magnemite, Spinarak, Surskit, Trapinch, Plusle, Sandshrew, Marill, Kabuto, Lapras, Bellossom, Espeon, Exeggutor, Blissey

classy_cat18
16th May 2006, 05:46 PM
MP: Starmie, Magnemite, Spinarak, Surskit, Trapinch, Plusle, Sandshrew, Marill, Kabuto, Lapras, Bellossom, Espeon, Exeggutor, Blissey
Question #1: Can the Pokemon evolve?

The Blue Avenger
16th May 2006, 05:59 PM
It can indeed.

classy_cat18
16th May 2006, 06:03 PM
MP: Magnemite, Spinarak, Surskit, Trapinch, Sandshrew, Marill, Kabuto
Question #2: Is the Pokemon a Water type?