PDA

View Full Version : V-Mill Vs. TBA-Ref: Chris 2.0 ([not] FINISHED)

Vermillion
12th April 2006, 06:41 PM
Mixing it up with some evo's and none evo's so be warned...

4 on 4 Double Battle
PM choices to ref
Banned Attacks- The usual(Cheapness, Sub, Direct Healing) as well as Toxic
DQ is 1 week

Arena - An abandon cement parking lot, streetlights and sparse empty cars about.

EDIT-Banned Attacks

The Blue Avenger
12th April 2006, 08:51 PM
I'll battle you, sure.

Hyperness is a Good Thing
13th April 2006, 10:19 AM
I'll ref if you want. =)

Vermillion
13th April 2006, 05:21 PM
Thanks Hyp' and also if nobody minds, Battle Track:Gimmie Some More - Busta Rhymes ^_^

14th April 2006, 12:39 AM
Thanks for letting me ref! =)

Vermillion VS TheBlueAvenger

Stats

Vermillion
Riken ~ Nidoking ~ M
HP: 100%
Energy: 100%

Pablo ~ Smeargle(shiny) ~ M

TheBlueAvenger
Mr Fahrenheit ~ Nuzleaf ~ M

The Incredible Drivy Runn ~ Elekid ~ F

Arena
The arena for this battle is a large, abandoned parking lot, filled with empty, broken down cars. Streetlights flicker overhead, shedding an unsteady light, and the shadows dance and lengthen and disappear, seemingly at will. In the background, some strains of music can be heard, and if one listens carefully, one would hear the voices of Busta Rhymes belting out "Gimme Some More" wildly.

Prebattle
Two shadowy figures of trainers make their way to opposite ends of the parking lot, their features indistinguishable in the dim light.

With short bursts and flashes, two Pokeballs are thrown by each trainer and the Pokemon released. On one side, a Nidoking of huge proportions rears up, raising his single horn to the moon with a loud bellow. By his side stands a much smaller Smeargle, whose coat gleams and sparkles, even under this muted lighting.

On the other end, a Nuzleaf stands proud and tall, not at all daunted at the sight of his large opponent opposite. His comrade, a female Elekid, sparks wildly, throwing up some light, and then fades out. They glare at their intimidating foes, with nary a trace of fear on their visages.

The combatants stand ready, and they only await their trainer’s commands to begin what will probably be a titanic battle.

The Blue Avenger
14th April 2006, 08:46 AM
Who attacks first?

14th April 2006, 10:28 AM
er ask Vermillion, unless you want me to flip a coin. (ho ho ho)

Vermillion
15th April 2006, 07:54 AM
Flipping a coin is fine

15th April 2006, 09:50 AM
I have flipped the coin, and the results say.... Vermillion attacks first. =) all the best for the battle! ^________^

Vermillion
15th April 2006, 09:03 PM
Righteous...let's see...Pablo Sketch yourself some Butterfree type wing for flight, complete with all the powder abilities they possess. Fly high over the pair and Stun Spore them both, if by chance you can't use that ability Gust the Nuzleaf.

Sketch(Butterfree Wings) | Fly | Stun Spore(Both)/Gust(Nuzleaf)

Riken bring the noise, use Supersonic on the pair and focus on the Elekid with Sludge Bomb and Earthquake.

Supersonic(Both) | Sludge Bomb(Elekid) | Earthquake(Elekid)

The Blue Avenger
15th April 2006, 09:10 PM
The Incredible Drivy Runn, start with a Rain Dance to wash away any and all paint your foe tries to use in the near future. Then throw a Substitute on the table, and finally nail Pablo with a Thunder Wave.

Rain Dance ~ Substitute ~ Thunder Wave

Mr. Fahrenheit, Fake Riken Out before he can Screech. Next, get onto Riken's back, carefully avoiding his spikes. From there, it should be easy to hit him with a Leech Seed. If you have time left, depending on how long it takes you to get to Riken, use an Extrasensory to mess the Nidoking up.

Fake Out ~ Get to Riken/Leech Seed ~ Leech Seed/Extrasensory

Vermillion
15th April 2006, 09:53 PM
Sub is banned...should of clarified, but "the usual" includes Sub...sorry for the misunderstanding

The Blue Avenger
15th April 2006, 10:03 PM
Oh. Well, in that case, The Incredible Drivy Runn's substituted action will instead be to Detect the Earthquake.

16th April 2006, 10:23 AM
erm. I want to ask something in the Moves Place, so until I get the answer, I can't post up the battle yet...

it's about Sketch, cos I thought it was used to copy moves, and no one uses anything to do with Wings, but you asked Pablo to draw wings for himself.. certainly it is an ingenious idea, but I want to find out if that's allowed, or if it's up to the ref or something.

The Blue Avenger
16th April 2006, 11:33 AM
As far as I know, it's up to the ref. The last time I used a Smeargle, I was able to successfully order him to paint generic wings... until Knight of Time's Rain Dance washed them away. And then his Absol Snatched them the next time I tried. :P

Greyfox
16th April 2006, 11:36 AM
Actually, Sabre snatched them both times, and Rain Dance eventually washed 'em away.

-knowitall

16th April 2006, 11:40 AM
rotfl. I'm typing out the battle now..zzz. will edit this post and put it up..eventually. ^___^

Trainer Issued Commands

Vermillion
Riken ~ Nidoking ~ M
Supersonic(Both) |~ Sludge Bomb(The Incredible Drivy Runn) ~ Earthquake(The Incredible Drivy Runn)

Sketch – Fly – Stun Spore(both)/Gust(Mr Fahrenheit)

TheBlueAvenger
Fake Out ~ Get to Riken/Leech Seed ~ Leech Seed/Extrasensory

Rain Dance ~ Detect ~ Thunder Wave

Round 1
With a grand flourish of his tail, Pablo sketches out a shimmery, beautiful pair of wings similar to those of Butterfrees, and with a few beginning flutters, makes himself ready to take to the sky. However, The Incredible Drivy Runn performs a little hip hop dance along to the background music, showing some really cool moves. That, against all odds, starts to cause stormclouds to gather, and within seconds, there is a steady downpour. To Pablo’s disgust, his pretty wings are all washed away, and his lovely fur is all plastered down and he is dripping all over.

Riken opens his huge maw and is about to release some supersonic waves but ignoring the water, Mr Fahrenheit charges forwards yelling a war-cry. He crashes straight into Riken, failing to knock the large Pokemon over, but manages to hurt him a little(6%). Ignoring the Nuzleaf, Riken spits out a dark blue blob of poison right onto The Incredible Drivy Runn’s head. Some of it is washed off by the rain, but most is left to sink into her flesh, and she is effectively poisoned. (10%)

Meanwhile, Mr Fahrenheit finds himself conveniently near Riken, with Riken not paying any attention to him. Not one to waste opportunities, he moves silently behind Riken and climbs up onto the large Pokemon’s back. Riding happily, he releases a little seed gently onto the Nidoking, and he clings on as gently as he can.

Unperturbed for the moment even as the poison makes its deadly way through her veins, The Incredible Drivy Runn uses some slight telepathic ability and scans Riken’s mind. She reads the future attack and frowns, trying to figure out how to avoid it. She hits upon what she thinks is a good solution, and beams.

Pablo, finally over the depression of his masterpiece being destroyed and getting all wet, notices the Nuzleaf on Riken’s back. Since he has no more attacks lined up, he just stares blankly.

Shaking himself, Riken unconciously shakes off the grinning Mr Fahrenheit, and readies himself for the Earthquake attack. Told to specifically aim for The Incredible Drivy Runn, he decides to contain the earth’s tremors at the spot where the Elekid stands. He spots her, not too far off from him. Grinning, he punches a massive paw down to the ground and aims it right at her.

TIDR(shortened for the referee’s convenience) watches the earth carefully, waiting for the opportunate moment, and, with a great burst of power, she leaps, and lands right on Riken’s head. She clings on desperately, also temporarily blinding the large Nidoking.

Taking advantage of this, Mr Fahrenheit, who had been hanging around with nothing to do, zaps a beam of psychic energy right at Riken, confusing him all the more(11%). Wailing, TIDR is still on Riken’s head, not sure what to do, forgetting to attack the astonished Smeargle who is watching this from a short distance away, his mouth gaped open. Riken is blind and confused, and he begins to rampage around wildly, crashing into lamp poles and cars, leaving shattered debris in his wake. Surprisingly, he manages to do all this without injuring himself or his terrified passenger.

Thoroughly amused, Mr Fahrenheit laughs and chortles, watching his panicking team mate and the large Nidoking. Unnoticed by most, the little seed detaches itself from Riken and goes home to its papa, Mr Fahrenheit, bringing its load of energy along with it. The Nuzleaf grins as he feels added energy coursing through him, courtesy of Riken. (6% energy)

Stats

Vermillion
Riken ~ Nidoking ~ M
HP: 83%
Energy: 64%
Status: Confused, might not obey trainer’s orders, also has a screaming Elekid on his head(which isn’t doing anything for his headache)

Energy: 96%
Status: Feeling very wet, and rather astonished at his team mate’s antics

TheBlueAvenger
Energy: 81%

HP: 90%
Energy: 78%
Status: Currently terrified, but besides is fine physically, is also poisoned, though she doesn’t feel it yet(3-4% every battle)

Arena Status
Many cars and poles are smashed up, there is broken glass and twisted metal on the floor

sorry if there are mistakes, feeling stoned right now. >.>

The Blue Avenger
16th April 2006, 01:10 PM
Uhm, before I attack, what exactly did Pablo do on his second action?

Vermillion
16th April 2006, 08:06 PM
I'm wondering that as well...O_o?

16th April 2006, 09:19 PM
weeellll since Pablo couldn't fly, he was more or less relaxing, and also bemoaning the fact that his fur got soaked. =P

The Blue Avenger
16th April 2006, 10:15 PM
But he creates a localized hurricane.

16th April 2006, 11:44 PM
errr... Gust?? Vermillion asked Pablo to do that as a sub, didn't he? or did I accidentally type some nonsense due to my sleep deprived brain?

The Blue Avenger
17th April 2006, 07:32 AM
Oh, okay... but how could he use it? He had neither the body part to use the attack (in this case, wings), nor did anyone else in this match use it.

Sorry if I'm being irritating. ^^;

17th April 2006, 09:45 AM
oh fuzziness, I KNEW my sleep deprived brain did make a mistake....ARGH forgot Smeargle had no more wings. Thank you for pointing that out TBA, and sorry for being so blur... ¬_¬ *EDITS*

The Blue Avenger
17th April 2006, 03:58 PM
Okay, cool.

Drivy Runn, I want you to use Screech, right in Riken's ears. Then give him a Dizzy Punch right on the noggin, then use another Screech.

Screech ~ Dizzy Punch ~ Screech

Mr. Fahrenheit, throw a Leech Seed at Pablo, then use a couple of Extrasensories on him.

Leech Seed ~ Extrasensory x2

18th April 2006, 09:43 AM
Oh yeah, forgot the add, the rain will last for 4 more rounds

Vermillion
20th April 2006, 08:44 PM
Alrighty then, lets try something crazy...Pablo leap onto Riken and give him a Whack to the back of the head to snap him out of that confusion, then hold on to him and wait for him to finish what he needs to do, the Sketch a Bone Club and Boneberrang the Elekid.

Whack Riken | Sketch(Bone Club) |Boneberrang

Riken, shake off that confusion and rip this arena apart....Fissure Stirke! Once the ground is good and open Sunny Day to clear this rain for Pablo, then Flamethrower on the Nuzleaf!

Fissure(Everyone and Everything) | Sunny Day | Flamethrower(Nuzleaf)

20th April 2006, 11:27 PM

Stats

Vermillion
Riken ~ Nidoking ~ M
HP: 83%
Status: Confused, might not obey trainer’s orders, also has a screaming Elekid on his head(which isn’t doing anything for his headache)

Energy: 96%
Status: Feeling very wet, and rather astonished at his team mate’s antics

TheBlueAvenger
Energy: 81%

HP: 90%
Energy: 78%
Status: Currently terrified, but besides is fine physically, is also poisoned, though she doesn’t feel it yet(3-4% every battle)

Arena Status
Many cars and poles are smashed up, there is broken glass and twisted metal on the floor. Rain is falling and will continue to fall for 4 more rounds.

Trainer Issued Commands

Vermillion
Riken ~ Nidoking ~ M
Fissure(Everyone and Everything) | Sunny Day | Flamethrower(Nuzleaf)

Whack Riken ~ Sketch(Bone Club) ~ Bonemerang

TheBlueAvenger
Leech Seed ~ Extrasensory x2 (Pablo)

Screech ~ Dizzy Punch ~ Screech (Riken)

Round 2
Red signifies HP loss, Yellow signifies energy loss, Blue signifies energy gained.

Conveniently perched on Riken’s noggin, Drivy Runn begins with an ear piercing shriek that not only deafens the poor Nidoking but also amplifies his headache(3% - Drivy Runn). The Nidoking clutches his head in pain, while a smugly smirking Drivy Runn clings on. Seeing his teammate’s distress, Pablo runs up to him and hops on his head, shoving Drivy Run aside. Once he has managed to balance himself, he raises his paw and gives Riken a good hard whack(3% - Riken, 3% - Pablo). Amazingly, Riken blinks and a lot of the pain goes away, and he snaps out of confusion. However, he still hears a ringing noise in his ears, a remnant of the Elekid’s screech.

Mr Fahrenheit takes the opportunity to release a little seed that flies over to Pablo and attaches itself onto his back. (2% - Mr Fahrenheit)

Feeling much better, Riken slams his paw down onto the concrete, giving it a telekinetic boost, and a huge chasm tears the concrete ground apart(7% - Riken). Mr Fahrenheit, unaware of these new turn of events, tumbles down into one of the cracks, wailing wildly as he falls. Bumped and bruised and almost crushed by the grinding rocks, falls right to the bottom, right on top of a smashed up car. (13% - Mr Fahrenheit)

All the while, Drivy Runn, struggling to hold onto Riken has slid down onto his back, just above his hindquarters. She gathers up her energy and punches the large Nidoking(5% - Riken, 5% - Drivy Runn). Riken feels a slight tingle, but ignores it. Still a bit tired from his Fissure, he concentrates again, and the clouds move away, to reveal a brightly shining sun(4% - Riken). Pablo heartens up, feeling his fur drying out and wastes no time sketching out a bone club for himself(3% - Pablo).

Meanwhile, Mr Fahrenheit has newly recovered from his fall, but now finds himself at the bottom of a deep chasm. A little confused, he attempts to shoot up a psychic attack but since he can’t see where to aim, it misses Pablo(5% - Mr Fahrenheit). He sits down, aching all over from various cuts and bruises.

Pablo, blissfully ignorant of the Nuzleaf’s attempt to attack him, throws the bone club right at the Elekid, knocking her off Riken before it returns to Pablo’s paw(10% - Drivy Runn, 5% - Pablo). Riken trudges over to the edge of the chasm and blows down a large sheet of flame at the Nuzleaf, but since Mr Fahrenheit is so far away, the fire does minimal damage(5% - Mr Fahrenheit, 6% - Riken) . At the same time, the seed on Pablo jumps off and hops down, rejoining Mr Fahrenheit.( 6% - Pablo, 6% - Mr Fahrenheit)

Seeing his foes up there, almost taunting him, Mr Fahrenheit leaps to his feet and directs a psychic beam right at the grinning Pablo(8% - Pablo, 5% - Mr Fahrenheit). Pablo feels irritated suddenly, and disgruntled, for no reason he can fanthom.

The Elekid suddenly screeches, tormenting the ears of Pablo and Riken(3% - Drivy Runn). Pablo, already irritated, feels it blow into rage. Riken feels his headache returning, and his confusion worsens.

Satisfied, Drivy Runn would have been happier if it wasn’t for the pain she was feeling inside from the poison finally taking effect on her(3% - Drivy Runn).

Stats

Vermillion
Riken ~ Nidoking ~ M
HP: 75%
Energy: 47%

HP: 92%
Energy: 79%

TheBlueAvenger
HP: 82%
Energy: 75%

HP: 77%
Energy: 67%

Arena Status
Many cars and poles are smashed up, there is broken glass and twisted metal on the floor, there is a huge chasm somewhere in the middle, should any Pokemon fall into this there will be a 6% health penalty. Sun will shine brightly for 4 rounds.

Remember you ARE allowed to pummel the ref if she makes any more stupid mistakes. ¬_¬

Vermillion
21st April 2006, 12:52 PM
Ok Pablo, we don't know how long we'll be dry so focus for me bud, Sketch the Extrasensory that hit you, then of you can exsert some Frustrations on that Elekid! If you can't use that move just beat her head in with Bone Club then use Extrasensory on her!

Sketch(Extrasensory) | Frustration(Elekid) | Extrasensory(Elekid) Sub:Bone Club(Elekid)

Riken use a self Amnesia to forget your confusions the while the suns still hot, Fire Blast down at the Nuzleaf then finish with grabing the Elekid with your Confusion ability and tossing her down with her partner.

Amnesia(self) | Fire Blast(Nuzleaf) | Confusion(Elekid)

The Blue Avenger
21st April 2006, 05:27 PM
The Incredible Drivy Runn, use another Rain Dance to keep that Fire Blast from hurting. Then send a Thunder over at Pablo, and finish by Struggling away from that psychic attack.

Rain Dance ~ Thunder Wave ~ Struggle

Mr. Fahrenheit, try and use Quick Attack to zip out of that hole. Then use a Faint Attack to avoid the attack headed your way and hit Pablo. Finally, try and counter that Confusion with an Extrasensory at Riken.

Quick Attack ~ Faint Attack ~ Extrasensory

21st April 2006, 09:44 PM
o.o can one actually "struggle" out of a Psychic attack? Honestly I would say no, and I would ref it that way, buuuuuuut if you want I can always run over to the Attack List and post asking *another* question. Zzzz. I’ve been posting quite a lot of questions recently anyways.

on second thought, I'll just go post there. ^_^

The Blue Avenger
21st April 2006, 09:48 PM
The way I've seen it done is that the user of the Psychic attack would find it hard to keep a grip. But however you want to ref it is cool; it was mostly just a 'let's see if this works' kinda thing.

22nd April 2006, 03:05 AM
lol...HK posted a comment that does make sense.... Soooo whether Struggle works or not shall now depend on... *brandishes her dice* erm...expect a posting later on today.. *is too lazy to do it now*

EDIT: See, now they're discussing it. Some of the vets say yes, some say no. -.- I'll do it this way, if they don't reach any agreement/conclusion in about 24 hours, I'll just post up the battle and use muh trusty old dice okies? =) I hope the both of you don't mind this delay... >.<

23rd April 2006, 12:25 AM
oh yeah TBA(didn't mean to double post but)...

The Incredible Drivy Runn, use another Rain Dance to keep that Fire Blast from hurting. Then send a Thunder over at Pablo, and finish by Struggling away from that psychic attack.

Rain Dance ~ Thunder Wave ~ Struggle

Thunder or Thunder wave? o.o

The Blue Avenger
23rd April 2006, 08:40 AM
Oh wow, sorry about that. I meant Thunder. ^^;;

23rd April 2006, 10:22 AM
It's finally UP!!!

I have more or less received my reply about the Struggle thing, and most of the Vets agree that it is possible(but not always feasible) to struggle out of a psychic grip! Whee. ^_^ So as promised, here’s the battle!

Stats

Vermillion
Riken ~ Nidoking ~ M
Energy: 47%

TheBlueAvenger
Energy: 75%

Energy: 67%

Arena Status
Many cars and poles are smashed up, there is broken glass and twisted metal on the floor. Rain is falling and will continue to fall for 4 more rounds.

Trainer Issued Commands

Vermillion
Riken ~ Nidoking ~ M
Amnesia(self) | Fire Blast(Nuzleaf) | Confusion(Elekid)

Sketch(Extrasensory) | Frustration(Elekid) | Extrasensory(Elekid) Sub:Bone Club(Elekid)

TheBlueAvenger
Quick Attack ~ Faint Attack ~ Extrasensory

Rain Dance ~ Thunder ~ Struggle

[/center]

Round 3
Red signifies HP loss, Yellow signifies energy loss

Pablo, with a slight, dramatic flourish of his brush(tail), angrily sketches out the same attack that hit him and aims it at Drivy Runn. (10% - Drivy Runn, 5% - Pablo)

Drivy Runn suddenly finds herself oddly confused all of a sudden. Large black question marks appear over her head as she looks around. Seeing her opponents, she gives a big thumbs up and grins at them and walks around in little circles. Somewhere in her head, she remembers that she’s supposed to dance, so she does just that, spinning around dizzily and hopping on one foot, unconsciously using some of her dormant psychic powers to summon large black rainclouds that soon block out the sun(5% - Drivy Runn).

Snickering slightly, Riken uses Amnesia on himself, and forgets that he he’s dizzy or confused(4% - Riken). It’s all in the head. Unexplicably feeling a lot better, Riken beams. However, thanks to the Amnesia, he has also forgotten what he is supposed to do next.

With booms of thunder and flashes of lightning, the rainstorm begins again. Pablo is heard muttering angrily to himself as his fur gets soaked again.

Using quick attack, Mr Fahrenheit attempts to scale up the steep walls of the chasm, clinging onto rough bits and darting from one ledge to the other. He loses stamina half way, up and stops(5% - Mr Fahrenheit). Also, the slippery surfaces caused by the rain are making it harder for him to get to the top.

Pablo is already having a terrible day, and he releases all that tension by leaping at Drivy Runn, whacking her with his tail(oh an artist’s temperament) and generally trying to do as much damage as possible(8% - Drivy Runn, 5% - Pablo). Drivy Runn, enraged at her beautiful face being scratched, pushes Pablo away and strikes him with a storm-assisted Thunder(12% - Pablo, 6% - Drivy Runn).

Riken still does not remember what he is supposed to do. Mr Fahrenheit, finding himself ignored, fades out of sight, and reappears triumphantly at the top of the chasm! However climbing up has tired him a little(5% - Mr Fahrenheit).

Pablo finishes with another Extrasensory on the Elekid, serving to confuse her even further(9% - D.Runn, 5% - Pablo). She ended up wandering around madly, muttering to herself, and falls down a few time, injuring herself(5% - Drivy Runn)

Riken finally remembers what he has to do, and he uses Confusion on the already confused Elekid(8% - Drivy Runn, 4% - Riken). The little Pokemon feels her mind twist and turn in ways that it has never experienced before. She wanders off dazedly, and falls over the edge but with her remnant of common sense, she grabs at the ledge, and there she is, dangling precariously. She feels poison running through her body, and shudders, but clings on tighter(4% - Drivy Runn).

Mr Fahrenheit, glad that he is out of the chasm, aims an Extrasensory at Pablo, and Pablo feels himself getting startled as a tingle runs through his whole body(9% - Pablo, 5% - Mr F). Pablo fidgets and twitches, feeling very jumpy and excitable.

Stats

Vermillion
Riken ~ Nidoking ~ M
Energy: 39%

HP: 71%

TheBlueAvenger
Energy: 60%

HP: 38%
Energy: 57%
Status: Poisoned(3-4% damage every battle), one handed grip on the edge of the chasm.

Arena Status
Many cars and poles are smashed up, there is broken glass and twisted metal on the floor, there is a huge chasm somewhere in the middle, should any Pokemon fall into this there will be a 6% health penalty. Rain will fall brightly for 4 rounds.

______

Yeah. Pray tell if I make dumb mistakes.

The Blue Avenger
23rd April 2006, 11:01 AM
Drivy Finn, quickly pull yourself up and then start wailing on Riken with some Ice Punches.

Pull Self Up ~ Ice Punch x2

Mr. Fahrenheit, throw some Giga Drains at Pablo, and finish with a Harden.

Giga Drain x2 ~ Harden

Vermillion
25th April 2006, 08:30 PM
It wasn't "Really" stated that its raining so we will assume you still have you Bone, so Boneberrang the Elekid back down. If you don't have your bone Sketch the Faint Attack Pablo then Extrasensory on the Elekid and Sketch Ice Punch.

Boneberrang(Elekid)/Sketch(Faint Attack) | Extrasensory(Elekids) | Sketch(Ice Punch)

Riken Disable the Nuzleaf then pierce and throw him back into the fissure with Megahorn, once thats taken care of Supersonic point blank at that spark plug!

Disable(Nuzleaf) | Megahorn(Nuzleaf) | Supersonic(Elekid)

26th April 2006, 05:53 AM
*notices her rain will fall brightly typo and whacks herself*
Erm, for Pablo's sketching, I've decided to ref it this way, he gets to keep what he's sketched before the rain, but when it starts raining, it just makes it harder for him to sketch material objects... therefore he can sketch attacks, but not something like wings or extra stuff to hold or anything. ^_^ Cheerios, and the battle will be up... *thinks* soon. ^_^

EDIT:

If you don't have your bone Sketch the Faint Attack Pablo then Extrasensory on the Elekid and Sketch Ice Punch.
Who is Pablo supposed to use icepunch on? just checking. =)

The Blue Avenger
26th April 2006, 02:16 PM
I don't think Ice Punch would have been used - as far as I know, Sketch takes up an action.

Vermillion
26th April 2006, 03:57 PM
Yeah, I just want to build a move pool, but if it must be directed, use it on the Elekid

30th April 2006, 12:31 PM
Sorry, took a while. *mentally resolves not to do any more Two on Two out at the same time battles for the time being, they’re a little too much for me* (haha I’ve never reffed or participated in any battle with a Smeargle before, so this is a whole new learning experience. Do bear with me)
Btw, to Vermillion, I can’t find any attack stated as Boneberrang, so I’m assuming it’s Bonemerang
-.- oh and I didn’t know that Sketch took up a move. *sighs*

Stats

Vermillion
Riken ~ Nidoking ~ M
Energy: 39%

HP: 71%

TheBlueAvenger
Energy: 60%

HP: 38%
Energy: 57%
Status: Poisoned(3-4% damage every battle), one handed grip on the edge of the chasm.

Arena Status
Many cars and poles are smashed up, there is broken glass and twisted metal on the floor, there is a huge chasm somewhere in the middle, should any Pokemon fall into this there will be a 6% health penalty. Rain will fall(NOT BRIGHTLY AT ALL!)for 4 rounds.

Trainer Issued Commands

Vermillion
Riken ~ Nidoking ~ M
Disable(Nuzleaf) | Megahorn(Nuzleaf) | Supersonic(Elekid)

Bonemerang(Elekid)/Sketch(Faint Attack) | Extrasensory(Elekids) | Sketch(Ice Punch)

TheBlueAvenger
Giga Drain x2 ~ Harden

Pull Self Up ~ Ice Punch x2

Round 4
Red signifies HP loss, Yellow signifies energy loss, Blue signifies energy gained, Green signifies health gained

Drivy Runn tries vainly to pull herself up(2% - Drivy Runn), but she is soon foiled by Pablo, who is still happily clutching his bone. He throws it skilfully, considering that he wasn’t born a Cubone, and it hits its mark, making her lose her already rather tenuous grip(9% - Drivy Runn, 4% - Pablo). The poor Elekid soon falls right to the bottom of the chasm, and coincidentally, lands right on the smashed up car that her teammate was previously on(5% - Drivy Runn because her fall was sort of broken by the car).

Mr Fahrenheit attempts to grab onto Pablo and drain the life out of him, but Riken prevents that, turning his Psychic powers to hold onto the Nuzleaft to prevent him from moving or harming Pablo(4% - Riken).

Finding that she is basically a sitting duck for this round, Drivy Runn takes the sensible way out and relaxes, awaiting her trainer’s next orders(11% - Drivy Runn for both turns missed). However, her poisoned body still does complain, and she is unable to completely be at ease(4% - Drivy Runn).

Pablo, finding himself undisturbed, is free to Sketch the Extrasensory attack(4% - Pablo). Riken on the other hand, is a little tired from disabling the Nuzleaf, and is relieved to be able to release him from the psychic grip. Mr Fahrenheit immediately performs a Giga Drain on the nearby Pablo, feeling revitalised with the extra energy from the Smeargle(9% - Pablo, 5% - Mr F, 4% - Mr F)

Riken, having recovered from his exertion, charges forward, catching the Nuzleaf on his horns, and tosses him around, rather enjoying this. Mr Fahrenheit however, is not, and he crashes to the ground groaning at the end of this attack(12% - Mr Fahrenheit, 5% - Riken).

Feeling a sudden bout of irritation, Pablo decides not to release the Extrasensory attack after all. Instead, he sits down and sulks, acting like an emotional diva. Riken, shaking his head at his teammate, attempts to send some supersonic waves down at the Elekid(3% - Riken).. Drivy Runn only feels vague feelings of confusion rising up within her, nothing too strong.

Mr Fahrenheit quickly concentrates, forming a hard white outer covering, as a defense against future attacks(4% - Mr F)

Stats

Vermillion
Riken ~ Nidoking ~ M
Energy: 27%

HP: 62%
Energy: 56%

TheBlueAvenger
Energy: 52%
~ Defense +

HP: 20%
Energy: 66%
Status: Poisoned(3-4% damage every battle), at the bottom of the chasm, slightly confused

Arena Status
Many cars and poles are smashed up, there is broken glass and twisted metal on the floor, there is a huge chasm somewhere in the middle, should any Pokemon fall into this there will be a 6% health penalty. Rain will fall(NOT BRIGHTLY AT ALL!)for 3 rounds.

______

Vermillion
2nd May 2006, 06:21 PM
Your doing fine Hyp' ^_^, and thanks for the Spell Check...that is my one true vice...*sigh*

Pablo, my main dog, such a drama queen though...oh well...Sketch Disable to your arsenal and focus on the Elekid's actions. Relax as you wait her out and at first signs of her escaping, Bonemerang and Bone Rush!

Sketch(Disable) | Relax/Bonemerrang(Elekid) | Relax/Bone Rush

Riken, lets use the moisture and Ice Beam the Nuzleaf in his tracks, then Relax and Double Team

Ice Beam(Nuzleaf) | Relax | Double Team

The Blue Avenger
2nd May 2006, 06:56 PM
Mr. Fahrenheit, start with Sunny Day to keep from freezing. Then move on with a Solarbeam to distract Pablo, and end with a Faint Attack on Riken to eliminate the clones.
Sunny Day ~ Solarbeam ~ Faint Attack

The Incredible Drivy Runn, since Pablo isn't actually using Disable, use Quick Attack to zoom out of the chasm. Next, I want you to Thief that bone straight out of the air and use Brick Break to break it.

Quick Attack ~ Thief ~ Brick Break

5th May 2006, 12:09 PM
Many apologies! Somehow I missed this. >.< Don’t ask how…. (somehow suspects that her brain might purposely miss it out cos two Pogeymon out at once reffings are slightly harder than the average one on one)
Hope I didn’t make any dumb mistakes.

Stats

Vermillion
Riken ~ Nidoking ~ M
Energy: 27%

Energy: 56%

TheBlueAvenger
Energy: 52%
~ Defense +

Status: Poisoned(3-4% damage every battle), at the bottom of the chasm, slightly confused

Arena Status
Many cars and poles are smashed up, there is broken glass and twisted metal on the floor, there is a huge chasm somewhere in the middle, should any Pokemon fall into this there will be a 6% health penalty. Rain will fall for 3more rounds.

Trainer Issued Commands

Vermillion
Riken ~ Nidoking ~ M
Ice Beam(Nuzleaf) | Relax | Double Team

Sketch(Disable) | Relax/Bonemerang(Elekid) | Relax/Bone Rush

TheBlueAvenger
Sunny Day ~ Solarbeam ~ Faint Attack

Quick Attack ~ Thief ~ Brick Break

Round 5
Red signifies HP loss, Yellow signifies energy loss, Blue signifies energy gained

Still breathing rather quickly, Mr Fahrenheit concentrates, and the stormy rainclouds disperse almost magically, leaving the sun to shine down its rays(5% - Mr Fahrenheit). The ground is drying up rapidly, with the puddles just evaporating away.

Pablo, shaking himself out of his huff and feeling his mood lift with the weather change, sits and starts sketching Disable to add to his arsenal(3% - Pablo), but while he is doing this, the Incredible Drivy Runn takes the opportunity to hop up onto nearby ledges. Thanks to the sun, stuff is dryer, and it isn’t so easier to slip, and she nimbly makes her way up(3% - Drivy Runn).

Riken, who wasn’t feeling very comfortable in the rain anyways, attempts an Ice Beam onto Mr Fahrenheit, but due to the heat, it loses a lot of its effectiveness and the Nuzleaf barely feels the cold touch of ice(5% - Mr Fahrenheit, 4% - Riken).

Taking advantage of the bright sunlight, Mr Fahrenheit charges up, and directs a beam of concentrated sunlight power right at the resting Riken(12% - Riken, 4% - Mr F, 6% - Riken).

Finally sighting the Elekid, Pablo was about to use Bonemerang again, but, before he can even raise his paw, Drivy Runn has run forward aggressively, snatched the bone away, and made off, leaving Pablo to stare blankly at his now empty paw(4% - Drivy Runn). Seeing as he can do nothing, Pablo relaxes(6% - Pablo).

Brandishing the club in one hand, Drivy Runn wastes no time in smashing her paw down into it, smashing it up into many little bits, feeling the poison within her flare up now with every movement. (4% - Drivy Runn, 4% - Drivy Runn)

Finding himself with no weapon, again, Pablo is more or less forced to relax, though gaining energy is always a good thing(5% - Pablo).

Riken shimmers, and four equally large clones are evident behind him, but Mr Fahrenheit disappears, and comes back, striking quickly at a few of the Rikens before he backs away, succeeding in destroying three clones, but leaving Riken uninjured, and one clone intact(5% - Mr Fahrenheit, 5% - Riken).

Stats

Vermillion
Riken ~ Nidoking ~ M
HP: 63%
Energy: 24%
~ one clone

TheBlueAvenger
HP: 70%
Energy: 38%
~ Defense +

HP: 16%
Energy: 54%

Arena Status
Many cars and poles are smashed up, there is broken glass and twisted metal on the floor, there is a huge chasm somewhere in the middle, should any Pokemon fall into this there will be a 6% health penalty. SUN WILL SHINE(YAY!) for 5 rounds.

______

The Blue Avenger
8th May 2006, 06:57 PM
Mr. Fahrenheit, use the sun to your advantage and throw a Solarbeam at Riken and Pablo, then relax. Should rain come, use Extrasensory instead.

Drivy Runn, tear into Pablo with a Facade, a Frustration, and another Facade.

Vermillion
9th May 2006, 06:10 PM
Alrighty then...Pablo Disable Elekid and double blast him with Extrasensory.

Disable | Extrasensory | Extrasensory(All Drivy Runn)

Riken, keep it simple, confuse Fahrenheit with Flatter and draw his attention, then belt him with a nice Double Kick and finish with Flamethrower.

Flatter | Double Kick | Flamethrower(All Mr. Fahrenheit)

The Blue Avenger
9th May 2006, 08:02 PM
Oh yeah, that reminds me. Hyperness, could you put somewhere in the reffings what attacks Pablo knows? It'd make things a lot easier. >_< Thanks.

10th May 2006, 04:24 AM
Yeah...good idea TBA, I'll go check up all the previous posts and add it in... =.= Erm, *hides* I'm a little busy today, so the reffing will probably be up on Thursday okies? sorry. >.<

11th May 2006, 05:10 AM
Gah! TBA, sorry,
Mr. Fahrenheit, use the sun to your advantage and throw a Solarbeam at Riken and Pablo, then relax. Should rain come, use Extrasensory instead.

er, try to aim Solarbeam at Riken and Pablo together or Solarbeam Riken first, then Pablo or something else? >.<

The Blue Avenger
11th May 2006, 04:46 PM
Use a Solarbeam on Riken, then another one on Pablo, and then relax.

13th May 2006, 12:10 AM

Stats

Vermillion
Riken ~ Nidoking ~ M
Energy: 24%
~ one clone

Pablo’s list of attacks:
Extrasensory | Disable

TheBlueAvenger
HP: 70%
Energy: 38%
~ Defense +

HP: 16%
Energy: 54%

Arena Status
Many cars and poles are smashed up, there is broken glass and twisted metal on the floor, there is a huge chasm somewhere in the middle, should any Pokemon fall into this there will be a 6% health penalty. SUN WILL SHINE(YAY!) for 5 rounds.

Trainer Issued Commands

Vermillion
Riken ~ Nidoking ~ M
Flatter | Double Kick | Flamethrower(All Mr. Fahrenheit)

Disable | Extrasensory | Extrasensory(All Drivy Runn)

TheBlueAvenger
Solarbeam(Riken) ~ Solarbeam(Pablo) ~ Relax

Façade ~ Frustration ~Façade(All Pablo)

Round 6
Red signifies HP loss | Yellow signifies energy loss | Blue signifies Energy gain

Drivy Runn attempts to rush forward towards Pablo, but as she runs forward, suddenly, she is held in stasis as Pablo concentrates(4% - Pablo).

Mr Fahrenheit charges up quickly, but suddenly, Riken moves closer and starts chattering away in some Pokemon language, and even slings his huge, heavy arm across Mr Fahrenheit’s shoulders. At first, Mr Fahrenheit is stunned, he loses his concentration and the energy that he has been gathering disperses. However, as Riken talks, he slowly straightens up and looks rather proud of himself, and he nods continually, agreeing with Riken’s words.

Now with both their opponents in their control, Pablo and Riken are free to act, and Pablo quickly releases his opponent, and releases an Extrasensory in her direction(5% - Pablo). The beam strikes the Elekid causes her to become extremely irritated too in the process(10% - Drivy Runn). This proves to be a plus point for her, as she rushes forward, channelling all her negative emotions into bashing up Pablo(12% - Pablo, 5% - Elekid).

Riken, seeing that Mr Fahrenheit is feeling nice and confident, takes advantage of his close proximity to the Nuzleaf to kick him in sensitive places twice with his large legs(12% - Mr F, 4% - Riken).

Stunned and hurting, Mr Fahrenheit attempts to soak up the rays of the sun, and, releases a long beam right at Pablo, knocking the Smeargle back a few paces(11% - Pablo, 4% - Mr F).

Pablo, shaking himself all over, aims a final extrasensory attack at the Elekid, and she collapses face down, unable to battle any longer(5% - Pablo).

Mr Fahrenheit, seeing his teammate’s collapse, but unable to do anything about it, forces himself to calm down and relax(6% - Mr F)

Riken opens his mouth and shoots a huge burst of flame at the relaxing Mr Fahrenheit, charring him and burning him(13% - Mr F, 5% - Riken).

Stats

Vermillion
Riken ~ Nidoking ~ M
Energy: 13%(minus 2% for the flatter)
~ one clone, but it didn’t have any important role in this round.

HP: 39%
Energy: 50%

TheBlueAvenger
HP: 45%
Energy: 40%
~ Defense +, still feeling quite confident

HP: 0%
Energy: 0%

Arena Status
Many cars and poles are smashed up, there is broken glass and twisted metal on the floor, there is a huge chasm somewhere in the middle, should any Pokemon fall into this there will be a 6% health penalty. SUN WILL SHINE(YAY!) for 4 rounds.

______

The Blue Avenger
13th May 2006, 10:55 AM
Well, it's a 4 v 4, so I guess I send out next, then Vermillion attacks, no?

I'll be using King Ramses, my shiny Metang.

19th May 2006, 11:34 AM
Actually TBA, I think you would be attacking first since it is your turn. However, I'm not too sure on how this works.Do you want me to spin a coin again to see who attacks first or how?

Chris 2.1
19th May 2006, 03:10 PM
TBA sends out and attacks

The Blue Avenger
19th May 2006, 03:40 PM
Wow, I did attack last. >_< My apologies.

Mr. Fahrenheit, I want you to use a Faint Attack on Pablo, then use a couple a' Extrasensories to screw him up.

Faint Attack ~ Extrasensory x2

King Ramses, shoot a Psychic at Riken, then a Shadow Ball, and end with another Psychic.

Psychic ~ Shadow Ball ~ Psychic

Vermillion
20th May 2006, 11:30 AM
Hmm...Pablo Sketch some wings and get air born to avoid Fahrenheit then Diable/Wing Attack Combo on him. Freeze him as you swoop down for an easy target.

Sketch(Wings) | Disable & Wing Attack Combo@Mr. Fahrenheit

Riken you have a new friend to play with...let's soften Ramses up by using Amnesia on it's Psychic. Next dince it worked well before, Flatter it a bit to drop its gaurd and with that last attack useless, strike with Fire Blast!

Amnesia | Flatter | Fire Blast@King Ramses

26th May 2006, 11:40 AM
I don’t ref exhaustion as a KO anymore(unless you guys want me to =) ), if the Pokemon is exhausted, I’ll just put it can’t move for at least one round, or until it regains some energy, and any attacks used after the Pokemon has reached EXHAUSTED stage and recovered a little will be significantly weaker. Even if ordered to relax, the EXHAUSTED Pokemon regains energy at a very slow rate.

Stats

Vermillion
Riken ~ Nidoking ~ M
Energy: 13%(minus 2% for the flatter)
~ one clone

HP: 39%
Energy: 50%

TheBlueAvenger
HP: 45%
Energy: 40%

King Ramses ~ Shiny Metang ~ Genderless

Arena Status
Many cars and poles are smashed up, there is broken glass and twisted metal on the floor, there is a huge chasm somewhere in the middle, should any Pokemon fall into this there will be a 6% health penalty. SUN WILL SHINE(YAY!) for 4 rounds.

Trainer Issued Commands

Vermillion
Riken ~ Nidoking ~ M
Amnesia | Flatter | Fire Blast@King Ramses

Sketch(Wings) | Disable & Wing Attack Combo@Mr. Fahrenheit

TheBlueAvenger
Faint Attack ~ Extrasensory x2 (All Pablo)

Psychic ~ Shadow Ball ~ Psychic

Round 7
Red signifies HP loss | Yellow signifies energy loss |

With a confident twist of his wrist, TBA throws out a new Pokeball, which bursts open to reveal the odd, genderless Pokemon Metang.

While this is going on, Mr Fahrenheit flickers and disappears suddenly, only to reappear beside the furiously sketching Pablo to give him a quick whack(7% - Pablo, 4% - Mr Fahrenheit). Pablo finishes his second set of wings, and with it, he is able to soar up high.

King Ramses, eager to show off, prepares his Psychic, but is suddenly foiled as Riken concentrates fiercely, to make the Metang forget all about that attack(6% - Riken).

Mr Fahrenheit attempts to use extrasensory but is also foiled when Pablo, fluttering high in the sky, performs an admirable disable, locking Mr F in temporary stasis(5% - Pablo). Taking full advantage of this, he flies down and strikes Mr F hard, with one of his drawn wings(11% - Mr F, 5% - Pablo).

Riken, using the same tactics as he did earlier, slings a large arm around the floating King Ramses and proceeds to use all sorts of outrageous language to flatter the large metallic Pokemon. Mr Ramses, though at first rather stunned, warms to Riken’s praise and does not attempt to attack him.

Mr Fahrenheit, finally free of the Disable, shoots up a beam of energy at the distant Pablo, who is hovering in the sky. It hits, but its effects and damage are greatly lessened by the distance that it had to travel(8% - Pablo, 4% - Mr F). Pablo starts to feel a little disorientated and nauseous.

Meanwhile, Mr Ramses starts to remember that he is supposed to attack Riken, but for the life of him, he cannot remember what attack that he was supposed to use. Taking advantage of this, Riken blows out a kanji letter that sears Mr Ramses thoroughly with its power, but this has used up every last drop of Riken’s energy, and he collapses, exhausted(14% - Mr Ramses).

Stats

Vermillion
Riken ~ Nidoking ~ M
~ one clone

HP: 24%
Energy: 37%(3% for Sketch)

TheBlueAvenger
HP: 34%
Energy: 32%

HP: 86%
~ Amnesia still in effect

Arena Status
Many cars and poles are smashed up, there is broken glass and twisted metal on the floor, there is a huge chasm somewhere in the middle, should any Pokemon fall into this there will be a 6% health penalty. SUN WILL SHINE for 3 rounds.

______

Vermillion
29th May 2006, 03:53 PM
Whirlwind and blow the Nuzleaf away then Sketch Faint Attack and uses it on Ramses.

Whirlwind(Fahrenheit) | Sketch(Faint Attack) | Faint Attack(Ramses)

Riken, Relax for now and just regain some strength..

Relax | Relax | Relax

The Blue Avenger
29th May 2006, 04:24 PM
Mr. Fahrenheit, match Pablo's Whirlwind with a Razor Wind. Then, use Amnesia... on Pablo's Sketch! *laughs evilly* Then match that Faint Attack with one of your own, again on Pablo.

Razor Wind ~ Amnesia ~ Faint Attack

King Ramses, I want you to use a Psychic x3 on Riken.

Psychic x3

12th June 2006, 10:43 AM
I have a knack for overlooking this battle. >.<

Stats

Vermillion
Riken ~ Nidoking ~ M
~ one clone

HP: 24%
Energy: 37%(3% for Sketch)

TheBlueAvenger

~ Amnesia still in effect

Arena Status
Many cars and poles are smashed up, there is broken glass and twisted metal on the floor, there is a huge chasm somewhere in the middle, should any Pokemon fall into this there will be a 6% health penalty. SUN WILL SHINE for 3 rounds.

Trainer Issued Commands

Vermillion
Riken ~ Nidoking ~ M
Relax | Relax | Relax

Whirlwind(Fahrenheit) | Sketch(Faint Attack) | Faint Attack(Ramses)

TheBlueAvenger
Razor Wind ~ Amnesia ~ Faint Attack @ Pablo

Psychic x3 @ Riken

Round 8
Red signifies HP loss | Yellow signifies energy loss | Blue signifies energy gain

Pablo deftly releases a Whirlwind but is countered by Mr Fahrenheit’s Razor Wind, and the two winds slam into each other with great force, and both are cancelled out(5% - Mr Fahrenheit & Pablo). Riken calmly relaxes, which King Ramses tries his hardest to remember his attack (5% - Riken).

The Smeargle flourishes, about to use his Sketch, but Mr Fahrenheit beats him to it, and Pablo finds himself unable to remember that is he supposed to be doing(5% - Mr Fahrenheit). On the other hand, King Ramses finally remembers the important stuff, and the resting Riken finds himself thrown around, to land in shards of broken glass(11% - Riken, 5% - King Ramses, 4% - Riken).

Helpless, Pablo stares around blankly as he flutters closer to the ground, and Mr Fahrenheit fades out of view, and reappears to whack him good(10% - Pablo, 5% - Mr Fahrenheit). Riken finds himself thrown around again by the evil King Ramses, who is savouring this, after being inactive for a while(12% - Riken, 5% - King Ramses, 5% - Riken).

Stats

Vermillion
Riken ~ Nidoking ~ M
HP: 40%
Energy: 14%

HP: 14%
Pablo’s repertoire Extrasensory | Disable

TheBlueAvenger
Energy: 17%
~ Defense +

Energy: 90%

Arena Status
Many cars and poles are smashed up, there is broken glass and twisted metal on the floor, there is a huge chasm somewhere in the middle, should any Pokemon fall into this there will be a 6% health penalty. SUN WILL SHINE for 2 rounds.

______

The Blue Avenger
12th June 2006, 06:57 PM
Mr. Fahrenheit, relax this round.

King Ramses, I want you to send a Sludge Bomb and a Shadow Ball at Pablo, and a Psychic at Riken.

Vermillion
12th June 2006, 10:13 PM
With what you have Pablo, Wing Attack times 3 on the Nuzleaf

Wing Attack | Wing Attack | Wing Attack@Fahrenheit

Riken focus with Pablo to finish up Fahrenheit with Fire Punches after every wing attack.

Fire Punch | Fire Punch | Fire Punch@Fahrenheit

21st June 2006, 10:36 AM
I'm sorry guys, been a really terrible ref with delayed postings and all.. I won't be free to post for a while(possibly a week or even more), so feel free to find another ref, your battle has been dragged on long enough.

Chris 2.1
22nd June 2006, 12:28 PM
I'll sub-ref. I'll edit this with the round.

The Blue Avenger
22nd June 2006, 12:30 PM
That was fast. O_O Thank you.

Chris 2.1
22nd June 2006, 01:11 PM
The Blue Avenger VS Vermillion
Round "I don't know what Round it is!"
The Moderator is in

Vermillion
Riken ~ Nidoking ~ M
Energy: 14%

HP: 14%
Pablo’s repertoire Extrasensory | Disable

TheBlueAvenger
Energy: 17%
~ Defense +

Energy: 90%

TBA
Mr F: Relax x3
Ramses: Sludge Bomb – Shadow Ball (Pablo) – Psychic (Riken)

Vermillion
Pablo: Wing Attack x3 (Mr F)
Riken Fire Punch x3 (Mr F)

BEGIN!

The opponents were tiring, and, proving Hyperness Is NOT A Good Thing, HIAGT simply left. Chris 2.0, wandering around the arena trying to find his car, was ambushed in a TPML-Style manner by TBA and subsequently dragged to the arena.

“Ref,” barked TBA, releasing Dr Worm, who seemed to hold a multitude of guns in his vines, all pointing at the moderator.

“I’ll kill off TBA…I will, you know,” growled the brit, sweating profusely.

As the battle commenced, Mr Fahrenheit relaxed, sighing happily as he sat on the asphalt. Unfortunately for him, all enemy attacks were dealt his way. As he recovered energy, Pablo streaked through the air, wings beating furiously and glowing white. Striking into Nuzleaf’s side, Smeargle gave a slobbering bark and tore back to his side of the arena. As he did so, a huge ball of sludge smashed into the side of his face, and the beagle looked rather hurt. Ramses bleeped.

The lumbering Nidoking, roaring loud, was beginning to tire. As flames built around his thick fist, he charged at Mr F, striking him hard. As the pseudo-Pinocchio tumbled back from the pain, a scorching burn on his chest, he continued to relax.

As Mr F relaxed, Ramses sighed. “It’s a Hard Knock Life,” he sang, in a bleeping voice. Charging an orb between his thick, chunky arms, he drew in umbra and psychic force. A glimmering ball of sinister wisps was formed and in no time it was hurled at Pablo, who gave a dog-like whimper as it smashed into him. The Warren Worthington look-a-likey collapsed suddenly as the attacks took effect.

“Pablo!” Vermillion replied, recalling his Pokemon. The stats were as followed:

Vermillion
Riken ~ Nidoking ~ M
Energy: 6%

TheBlueAvenger
HP: 27%
Energy: 22%
~ Defense +

Energy: 83%

Attacks:

Mr F: Relax
Ramses: Psychic (Riken)

Pablo: N/A
Riken: Fire Punch (Mr F)

BEGIN! (again)

Mr F relaxed, thinking. If a Tree fell in a forest…and no-one was there to hear it, does it make a noise? As he considered the idyllic scenario, another flaming fist struck him hard, Riken grunting hard.

But as Mr F looked up, he saw something perculiar. Riken fell with an almighty crash, and Ramses watched, arms folded, musing something. Vermillion sighed, recalling the Pokemon.

Vermillion

Riken ~ Nidoking ~ M
Energy: 6%

TheBlueAvenger

~ Defense +

Ok Verm send your 2 Pokemon out with attacks

TBA respond 2nd with attacks

Now then, how do I find a word to describe how I lost my dignity...

spectacularly?

The Blue Avenger
22nd June 2006, 01:13 PM
Chris: This was a 4 v 4. Vermillion still has 2 Pokemon left.

Chris 2.1
22nd June 2006, 01:15 PM
Wow

*edits*

Elec Man EXE
22nd June 2006, 01:17 PM
Chris makes mistakes too?

That makes me feel so much better doing it when I reffed your battle with Ace, now ;) (even if you did just get here...)

Chris 2.1
22nd June 2006, 01:23 PM
See this is why I never ref. That and the immense workload.

Vermillion
24th June 2006, 12:18 PM
Chris is flawless and you know it...^_^. My next 2 battlers will be Blysse my female Vulpix and Cruz my female Shiny Meditite. Also much thanks for reffing.

Blysse the droid is yours, Confuse Ray and Fire Spin to trap it, then Overheat upon the Nuzleaf!

Confuse Ray@Ramses | Fire Spin@Ramses | Overheat@MR. F

Cruz, lets finish up are nosy friend, surprise and knock him off balance with Fake Out, followed by a Fire Punch to the face and a Sesimic Toss in Blysse's line of fire so she can attack.

Fake Out | Fire Punch | Sesimic Toss all@Mr.F

The Blue Avenger
24th June 2006, 01:07 PM
Mkay, Mr. Fahrenheit, you're not gonna last this round, and you've done well. Fake Out on Cruz, then use Extrasensory on Cruz until you faint.

Fake Out ~ Extrasensory

King Ramses, I want you to close your eyes against that Confuse Ray, then Agility around to avound that Fire Spin. Then, since Blysse will be focusing on Overheat, wait until she finishes and hit her with a point-blank Dynamicpunch.

Close Eyes ~ Agility ~ Dynamicpunch

Chris 2.1
24th June 2006, 06:52 PM
Vermillion VS The Blue Avenger
--Round...I still don't know x_X. Doesn't matter really I'm not getting points for it *grumble*--

Vermillion

Rikken – Nidoking [M]

Pablo – Smeargle [M+]

TheBlueAvenger

Mr Fahrenheit - Nuzleaf [M]
-Defense +

King Ramses – Metang [G/+]

After the onlookers heckled Chris 2.0 for his abysmal reffing, Vermillion drew two new Pokeballs and hurled them through the air. They exploded in showers of bright light, releasing a Vulpix and magenta Meditite. The Vulpix sat there, and Alf the Janitor was seen looking positively overwhelmed with emotion at the sight of the cute little…thing. Meditite, meanwhile, with her stick-like frame, reminded us that idolizing celebrities is wrong. Cruz! It doesn’t matter if Cher removed 2 ribs to look slimmer…she’s not happy off camera! DON’T DO THIS TO YOURSELF!

Cruz, the female Meditite and Blysse, the female Vulpix eyed the foes. Mr F looked exhausted, while Ramses just looked rather interested in the schexy air conditioning machine nearby. Was it possible he/she/it was single?

Shaking thoughts out his head, Ramses readied himself, and the match began.

Vermillion

Blysse - Vulpix [F]

Cruz – Meditite [F+]

TheBlueAvenger

+Defense

Attacks

Blysse: Confuse Ray (Ramses) -- Fire Spin (Ramses) – Overheat (MR. F)
Cruz: Fake Out | Fire Punch | Sesimic Toss all@Mr.F

Mr F: Fake Out ~ Extrasensory x2
Ramses: Close Eyes ~ Agility ~ Dynamicpunch

BEGIN!

Ramses closed his eyes, picturing the beautiful Air-Breeze 3,000. As Blysse fired the ghostly beam of ethereal light, she was disappointed to see it had no effect. Cruz raced at Mr F, but saw the pinnochio thing racing forward, too.

Both clashed and cried their names: they tumbled backwards, each taking minor damage and feeling quite…dazed.

Opening her perfectly formed mouth, Blysse the Vulpix blasted a spiraling tongue of rippled flame. It graced the earth and shot up, winding into a tornado as it flew towards Ramses. The rather nimble…thing tucked his arms behind him and boosted through the air like a rocket, sweeping around the flames. As Cruz caused flames to snake around her fist, she raced forward at Mr F, socking him hard. He groaned in pain, developing a serious burn, but proceeded to blast a coiling beam of psychic energy at the foe. Cruz was forced backwards vehemently.

Blysse began firing up again, but this time it was not pure flame. Concentrated fire burst forth in an explosive, charged white beam of energy that seared along the arena as it aimed for Mr F. The doomed wood sprite watched, firing off a weak extrasensory as the attack, like a train, hurtled towards him. His extrasensory was annihilated as the flaming beam of heat swept through Mr F and hurled him to the ground where he lay, roasting and defeated.

“Return,” said TBA. His voice hid the disappointment, cloaking it with inevitability and a certain dignified, respectful tone.

As Bysse smiled, barking in a soft, feminine voice to her trainer, a heavy, metal fist slammed into her jar and she fell to the earth in pain. Ramses, eyes narrowed, slugged the foe with a dynamicpunch. Cruz looked on as the round came to a close.

Vermillion

Blysse - Vulpix [F]
Energy: 86%

Cruz – Meditite [F+]
Energy: 92%

TheBlueAvenger

Energy: 72%
+ Speed

Ok, TBA send out and post attacks

Verm, send attacks

Any problems let me know, and prepare to face a 2 point fine. Jk.

The Blue Avenger
24th June 2006, 07:08 PM
Okay, I've never used her in a match before, but I am confident in her abilities. I'll use my female Tyranitar, Erdendrache!

Erdendrache, use Dragon Dance, then Earthquake, then Ancientpower, to Blysse.

King Ramses, use a Scary Face to intimidate your foes. Next, use an Iron Defense. Finally, hurl a Shadow Ball at Cruz.

Chris 2.1
24th June 2006, 07:14 PM
Grey, what have you done! Everyone has dominating bastard Pokemon! V-Mill you should have used Charizard....oh god the proportions of this battle are just so.....unproportional!

Ps: Metang + Air Con 3,000 is getting mentioned in TPML somehow

The Blue Avenger
24th June 2006, 07:19 PM
Hey, Vermillion used a Nidoking against me. I figure a Tyranitar is fair game. >:)

Chris 2.1
24th June 2006, 07:20 PM
Touche

Vermillion
25th June 2006, 07:48 PM
Had I knew I was getting a Charizard before hand...it's no biggie though, evolution be damned!! Ok guy's strategiclly speaking...we have type advantage on our side.

Blysse Disable & Hypnosis combo to take Ramses out for awhile, then strike Erdendrache with Confuse Ray.

Disable/Hypnosis Combo@Ramses | Confuse Ray@Erden

Cruz, Psych Up that Dragon Dance to power up a bit and then Swagger to grab her attention and right when she comes for you, blind her with Flash to be an easy target for Blysse

Psych Up(Dragon Dance) | Swagger/Flash Combo@ Erden

Chris 2.1
26th June 2006, 09:08 AM
Round __
A Monkey and a Fox thing VS Godzilla and Metang

The Blue Avenger recalled Mr F. He was proud, yet slightly miffed everyone abbreviated his Pokemon's name. He gripped a new, grey Pokeball and hurled it forward. In a fantastic flash of light, a magnificent Tyranitar emerged, roaring and spewing flames, tearing down skyscrapers and eating aeroplanes....

...meanwhile, Grey chuckled to himself, flying over the area on his hot-air balloon.

Vermillion

Blysse - Vulpix [F]

Cruz – Meditite [F+]
Energy: 92%

TheBlueAvenger

Erdendrache – Tyranitar [F]

+ Speed

Attacks

Erden: Dragon Dance -- Earthquake -- Ancient Power (Blysse)
Ramses: Scary Face -- Iron Defence -- Shadow Ball (Cruz)

Blysse: Disable + Hypnosis (Ramses) -- Confuse Ray (Erden)
Cruz: Psych Up (Dragon Dance) -- Swagger + Flash (Erden)

BEGIN!

The gigantic Tyranitar roared loudly and began moving fluidly. Arms and legs helping to achieve a power-up as rounded circles sped around her and were absorbed into her rocky skin. Erden was powering herself up hardily. Ramses, meanwhile, pulled an ugly, intimidating face at the foe, but Blysse intervened. Firing off hypnosis rings, she stunned the foe, but his facial expressions had weakened her attack. As a result, Ramses was drowsy, and facial movement was disabled. A refereeing Chris 2.0 considered a disable-based botox to make some real money.

Cruz meanwhile tapped into Erden's psyche, and was able to sucessfully duplicate the effects of the dragon dance for herself. Soon after, a rippling quake was expelled from Erden. It tore through the parking lot, ripping up the asphalt, throwing Cruz and Blysse back. Ramses, although stunned, floated oddly. He was unable to execute his attack.

As she recovered, Cruz began swaggering and walking provocatively but the tiny little monkey's swagger failed to provoke the enormous Erden. Furious Cruz watched as Erden ripped the arena up, throwing huge, uneven rocks at the beautiful Blysse. Blysse gave a cry of pain as they smashed into her, while Ramses tried (and failed) to create a shadow ball.

However towards the end of the round Blysse, trapped under a slab of ripped asphalt, fired off a ghostly beam of errie light from her eyes. It soared up to Erden as Cruz began to launch an orb of bright white light. Erden staggered back as both attacks met her eyes, and as she struggled to see, she felt her mind play tricks on her.

Vermillion

Blysse - Vulpix [F]
HP: 76%
-Partly trapped under a large chunk of cement.

Cruz – Meditite [F+]
HP: 85%
Energy: 84%

TheBlueAvenger

Energy: 70%
+ Speed[/center]

Ok Verm first, TBA second.

28th June 2006, 05:18 AM
*wanders back in* Chris2.0 is doing a good job reffing. *kowtows* Thank you for taking over the battles that I dropped >.< I know you helped finish Andrew vs M_C's one too... *sits down with popcorn* I'll keep on watching this battle though.. I feel somewhat guilty since it's my fault for having dragged it out so long.

Vermillion
30th June 2006, 06:49 PM
Please forgive the tradiness...

Blysse lets start off by using Spite on Erden to make her waste her energy when ever she attacks, followed by Faint Attacking the Metang and Hypnosis to finish what you started.

Spite@Erden | Faint Attack@Ramses | Hypnosis@Ramses

Cruz, confuse the dino even more with Double Team copies, while they bug her set up a Reflect then launch youself at the Godzilla wanna-be with Dynamic Punch.

Double Team@self | Reflect@self | Dynamic Punch@Erden

The Blue Avenger
30th June 2006, 07:18 PM
Edendrache, start with a Protect to avoid that Spite. Next, use Shock Wave to divine which Cruz is real. Finally, as Cruz comes in with Dynamic Punch, grab her and use Seismic Toss to hurl her away.

King Ramses, distract Blysse by using Rock Slide on her. Next, match her Faint Attack with Swift. Finally close your eyes.

Chris 2.1
1st July 2006, 12:06 PM
Round ?
Chris refs with a Sombrero

Vermillion

Blysse - Vulpix [F]
HP: 76%
-Partly trapped under a large chunk of cement.

Cruz – Meditite [F+]
HP: 85%
Energy: 84%

TheBlueAvenger

Energy: 70%
+ Speed

Attacks

Blysse: Spite (Erden) -- Faint Attack (Ramses) – Hypnosis (Ramses)
Cruz: Double Team (self) -- Reflect (self) -- Dynamic Punch( Erden)

Erden: Protect – Shock Wave (Cruz) – Seismic Toss (Cruz)
Ramses: Rock Slide (Blysse) – Swift (Blysse) – Relax, close eyes (self)

BEGIN!

Blysse the beautiful Vulpix began hissing softly. A deep violet flame was issued from her mouth and swirled lazily into the air. As it went, Ramses clanged his fists together and an abundance of asphalt, bricks and cement clattered down onto the small fox. As she collapsed, her spite lost its focus and disappeared in a puff of smoke. Cruz cleverly rubbed his hands together and projected multiple copies of himself all around as Erden protected against the oncoming spite. Alas, it was a wasted attack.

Struggling from under the heavy debris, Blysse darted into darkness and whisked through the air. As she leapt left and right, leaping over obstacles and the like, Ramses sent sweeping golden stars to speed after her. Blysse was doing her best to avoid them…but she could no longer do so. The stars ripped into her beautiful coat and she dejectedly got thrown onto her side, losing the will to continue the attack.

Noticing Cruz was particularly…multiple, Erden crackled with sparks and emitted a cannonball of swift electricity. It rocketed into the real thing, jolting her to her senses and causing her clones to fade away. She brought up a pinkish shield to help bolster her defense.

Bysse decided to try and deepen the hypnosis and concentrated firmly, sending waves of glowing rings through the air. Unfortunately Ramses kept his eyes closed and averted his gaze. Alf the Janitor was unfortunately hit by the attack and began raking a vending machine.

Meanwhile, Cruz leapt at Erden, fist glowing white, but the behemoth grabbed the small monkey and hurled it to the ground, breaking one of her arms.

Vermillion

Blysse - Vulpix [F]
HP: 65%
Energy: 68%

Cruz – Meditite [F+]
Energy: 77%
Status: Broken arm, boosted attack and speed. Reflect shield up.

TheBlueAvenger

+ Speed

The Blue Avenger
1st July 2006, 01:03 PM
Very good, guys. Erdendrache, I want you to use Dragonbreath on Cruz, Rock Slide on Blysse, then another Dragonbreath on Cruz. Close your eyes versus Flash, Confuse Ray, or Hypnosis.

King Ramses, I want you to chill. However, float out of the way of projectiles, and use Brick Break if either enemy comes close, and close your eyes versus Flash, Confuse Ray, or Hypnosis.

Vermillion
1st July 2006, 09:30 PM
Ouch....why does this seem 1-sided...^_^

Blysse trap the droid in Fire Spin and Double Team for some coverage, following up by Flamethrower on Ramses

Fire Spin@KR | Double Team@Self | Flamethrower@KR

Cruz use Confusion to turn than Dragon Breath at Ramses then Flash so it will use up its Rock Slide then finally Metronome...let's go wild...

Confusion to control Dragon Breath | Flash@Erden | Mentronome@Erden

Chris 2.1
1st July 2006, 09:41 PM
Im away till the 9th. Holiday! Whoo

Vermillion
12th July 2006, 09:56 AM
Will Chris 2.0 finish the battle! *Bum Bum BUUMMMMM* Stay Tuned...^_^

Chris 2.1
12th July 2006, 10:41 AM
Whoops. I'll edit with the battle.

Vermillion VS The Blue Avenger
Sunburnt, the reffings go on

Vermillion

Blysse - Vulpix [F]
HP: 65%

Cruz – Meditite [F+]
Status: Broken arm, boosted attack and speed. Reflect shield up.

TheBlueAvenger

+ Speed

Attacks

Erden: Dragonbreath (Cruz) -- Rock Slide (Blysse) -- Dragonbreath (Cruz)
Close eyes: Flash, Confuse Ray, or Hypnosis
Ramses: Relax
Close eyes: Flash, Confuse Ray, or Hypnosis. Brick Break: Enemy comes close.

Blysse: Fire Spin (Ramses) -- Double Team -- Flamethrower (Ramses)
Cruz: Confusion (Dragonbreath/Ramses) -- Flash -- Metronome (Erden)

Erden roared loudly and spewed a huge jet of whooshing green flames through the air. They curled and rolled down towards Cruz, who focused her psychic powers. A glow engulfed her, and the head of the firey blast was similarly engulfed in the attack. Using all her might, she began forcing the attack back at Erden, her boosted stats helping her. But it was too tough. She gave in, exhausted, collapsing on the ground as the flames continued their original tragectory and smashed into her.

Ramses hovered in the air, relaxing and thinking about beaches...and that new D/P Squirrel. Suddenly a huge cyclone of flames was whipped up before spinning out of control towards Ramses and Erden. His thoughts of nurturing an injured electrical squirrel were ruptured when flames engulfed him and tore into his metallic body. He gave a few strangled bleeps of pain.

Seeing this, an angered Erden prepared to unleash a flurry of rocky debris on the foes but, as Cruz charged up an orb of bright light, Erden shielded her eyes. She was able to execute the attack while keeping her eyes closed, stomping around, and large clumps of pavement, asphalt and the like rained on Cruz and Blysse. Many of them did not hit and they took minimal damage. Meanwhile the elegant Blysse split into 6 Vulpix, however only one was the real thing.

As Erden scorched Cruz with another flaming dragonbreath, Ramses relaxed, only to have a streaming flamethrower strike him in the face. Blysse and her copies snickered. Finally, Cruz wiggled her fingers....and an incredible blast of aerodynamic energy whooshed through the air, striking Erden and dealing mediocre damage. Erden's rock type meant the aeroblast wasn't anything to worry about; but Cruz soon began panting after the energy consumption overwhelmed her.

Vermillion

Blysse - Vulpix [F]
HP: 79%
Energy: 61%

Cruz – Meditite [F+]
HP: 64%
Energy: 69%
Status: Broken arm, boosted attack and speed. Reflect shield wearing thin.

TheBlueAvenger

HP: 95%

HP: 79%
+ Speed

Vermillion
14th July 2006, 06:30 PM
Ok Blysse, stay on the Metang with Faint Attack, Flamethrower combo to get both its weakness then Swagger the T-Tar

Faint Attack+Flamethrower(Ramses) | Swagger(Erden)

Cruz your doing fine, just busy it with a double Metronome and then when Erden goes for Blysse, Focus Punch it.

Metronome | Metronome | Focus Punch(Erden)

The Blue Avenger
14th July 2006, 06:47 PM
King Ramses, float out of the way of Faint Attack. Then use a Rain Dance to dampen that Flamethrower. Finally, disrupt that Meditite with a Psychic blast.

Erdendrache, Crunch Cruz and hold on. Then Seismic Toss the Meditite away. Finally, before Blysse can Swagger at you, use a Taunt at her.

Chris 2.1
17th July 2006, 07:58 AM
will ref this soon

Vermillion
25th July 2006, 06:56 PM
After a
rea;ization" of sorts, I'm leaving ASB to get somethings together...go here (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/index.php?topic=29272.275) if you want to learn more. I'm very sorry, all opponents win by forfeit to all my reffings plese try and find a sub to finish...Thank You

The Blue Avenger
25th July 2006, 08:14 PM
That's a shame, but whatever you have to do, do it. It was a fun battle.

...so how do the points get divvied up?