PDA

View Full Version : A Request (please delete if this is a breach of the rules)

AKA Pokemon Fan
21st March 2003, 01:45 PM
I have no Digital Camera but would really like to have a picture of the awesome Flygon that's on the main screen on the site, a nice large clear one. I've seen a shot of Jirachi from that site (go to the RRS forum and look through the large Jirachi topic) so I know it can be done but I've looked everywhere and haven't had any luck with finding Flygon... The image is only there for a few seconds and can't be copy/pasted or printed out from the site. I appreciate any help.

P.S I don't want it for any website or commerical purposes, I just want the image for my scrapbook.

Zak
21st March 2003, 02:04 PM
Just press Print Screen and cut it out... any luck?

~Zak

AKA Pokemon Fan
21st March 2003, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by Zak
Just press Print Screen and cut it out... any luck?

~Zak
Print Screen... I'm not familiar with that option. In any event when I try to print the image will not show up.

Azura Stardust
21st March 2003, 11:43 PM
Does this work? Its not the best, just a quick one I got and then cut out some stuff in Paint. To use prtscrn, you should just click any button on your keyboard that says "PrtSc" or something similar. Then go to paint or similar program, get new document press ctrl + v.

Try it yourself; don't use this, its gif. gif sucks :D

[attachment deleted by admin]

AKA Pokemon Fan
22nd March 2003, 08:43 PM
Thanks!:D It's amazing the things that can be on your computer without your knowing it.

Attached is the nice image I wanted, I cut out the rest of the picture so it would fit on the attachment. I must say as cool as Salamence, Altaria and Rayquaza are, there's just this uniqueness and nobleness about Flygon that makes it my favorite Dragon type. It really is a perfect molding of a Dragonfly/Antlion and a Dragon. *Hugs Flygon* :D

But then again I haven't seen anime images for Altaria or Rayquaza yet...:no: I wonder when they'll release one of those posters with the anime versions of all the RS Pokemon, like they did for the RBY and GSC ones...:confused:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Hanada Tattsu
23rd March 2003, 08:59 AM
Yeah, Flygon is very cool, and strong.

I kind of want this film to be built around him too, not just Groudon, Kyogre, and Jiraachi.